[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, /b/ gets all sorts of things, and i want to tell you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22
File: WebofWyrd.jpg (574 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
WebofWyrd.jpg
574 KB, 2400x2400
Well, /b/ gets all sorts of things, and i want to tell you guys about me, about my life.
Every line of this is real, and it's my story, and i gotta tell it to someone, because i can't live like this anymore.
You are free to judge me, and tell me i'm a pussy or a fag, or i'm just crying about nothing.
>Be 19yo
>Be me.
>My mother got pregnant at 16 and my father left her to work in another country, i never heard much of him.
>My life is okay, my mother works a lot so we never actually were mother and son, since i was raised by my aunt and gramma. .
>Also, i used to get some calls from my dad, but i never actually did meet him or anything, everybody just used to say to me he was just busy or something.
>I never cared much about it, only when i stopped to realize that i never had a father, but thats okay. I mean, i remember that one fathers day i saw my buddy with his father and i got really sad, as i used to get when i did see this kind of thing, but most of the times it wasn't horrible or anything, it was just a little painful.
>2007: My gramma spanked me so hard i couldn't walk, and i got bruises all over my body (My gramma was a really unhappy person), i got traumatized, couldn't look at her face without getting really sad and nervous.
>Told my mom i wanted to live with my father
>But you never knew your father
>Yeah mom but i wanna meet him and see how are things there
>I really insist and by some months time they arranged to me to go there live with him
>I met my father in 2008, and i remember the feeling like yesterday, i was full of hopes and shit, he was my father after all
>I hug him a lot in the airport, he drives me to his home, and i meet my step mother and my step brother.
>It's all in order, i'm a okay person.
>>
>My father starts beating me really hard, and he isn't nice after all, actually i remember that everytime he got home i was scared.
>My step mother tells me all sorts of bad shit, making me feel unhappy about myself (she was scared my father would care more about me than care about her and her son).
>Well, i call my mom crying sayin i just wanna go back home, that i hate it here.
>She says she doesn't have money for me to go back and i gotta go trough this.
>Some months pass by and i'm trying to live there, i'm not okay, i miss my home, and i don't like my father a bit.
>2009
>I get to convince my father to spend Carnival with my mother, and i'm finally going back home, i miss my mom so much
>>
Sorry, it's hard to talk about this.
>>
>Carnival of 2009 (Feb)
>My mother hugs me a lot and cry a lot in the airport, i'm back and i miss my home so much, my room, my things.
>She says to me that if i want to stay, she will buy my fight with my father and stay by my side.
>I'm scared about it, i never wanted this to happen, and i'm scared to stay with my mom and my father come to get me back.
>But i say yes to her, i stay, and i never go back.
>My father gets really pissed, and shouts a lot on the phone with my mom and i can't really remember what he said.
>He stops sending money and my mother gets fired, also i live with my gramma again yay.
>Well, my mom starts studying (she never finished college because she had to work to pay things for me) to find another job, and i enter in this new school, things are gonna get a little more downroad now...
>>
>This new school is really big and i've never been to a place with so many people, i'm scared about it, and i try to not get beaten.
>So, the first days are okay, people just ignore me, i expected that.
>People starting making fun of me
>I don't like going to school
>I don't like going home
>I start getting depressed
>Remember that buddy of mine with his father that made me cry? I used to visit him a lot, he was really way more poor than me but we would just buy one can of coke and share it and walk around to talk about nothing.
>Well, one day i go to his home and he's playing this game, it seems amazing, and big, and i just ask what is it
>He says it's World of Warcraft, and i go nuts, since WoW was like a legend, i only used to hear about it, and i heard it was paid to play.
>He says it's a private server and i ask how to download the game
>I spend three fucking days downloading 15gb at 90kbp/s, patch per patch, exp pack per exp pack (WotLK).
>Finally i start playing, and it's amazing
>Months go by, i love getting home, and playing, and fuck if they just laugh at me on school.
>Until the day my birthday comes.
>They tie me in front of the school gates, and throw eggs at me, and i fucking don't cry
>I hold it on
>I hold it
>They untie me
>I run home
>They run after me
>I stop and beg to just go home
>My heart hurts
>They just beat me and throw more shit in my hair and my clothes
>I get home
>My gramma beats me
>Fucking just get a shower and sit in my chair
>Try to play but can't, i just go to bed.
>>
bumparino
>>
>2010
>My gramma decides to go to the countryside
>Mother can't afford to live with me yet, she stays with this new boyfriend of her.
>I have to go with my gramma
>I arrive at this fucking wasteland, our house isn't even finished yet, it doesn't even have a roof, it seems like a grey container.
>No internet
>No WoW
>The only one school is 4.6kms from my house
>I get up and walk to there every day, every morning.
>People are just really poor, and basically ignore me, i got some beatings that year, but overall school wasn't a threat.
>It was like this:
>I wake up
>I go to school
>I go home
>I eat something
>I lay down, and turn the radio on
>1 year of this.
>>
>>678094787
bump m8
>>
>>678095359
type faster faggot
>>
Dat feels op
Bump
>>
>Well, FINALLY my mother can afford to me living with her.
>I take my clothes (all i got left) and take the bus.
>Well, she was living in the good part of the city, where the rich people lived, and it was a shock to me.
>Wasteland to a super big city, beach at 200m of my apartment.
>I don't like my step father, and i try to ignore him, also i got no PC so i can't play WoW but i am with mom.
>My step father keeps saying to me to go out (our apartment was really little, just a room and a kitchen with a bathroom), and just come back to sleep.
>He gives me a skate
>I don't know if he's nice or just an asshole.
>Well, school was just like last year, but with rich people and there's Ana.
>Ana likes animes and stuff, i don't get 10% of the shit she's into and i never cared about girls, but i liked talking to her, and i was really friendzoned.
>So i'm not getting beaten in school, i live with my mother, i spend my days outside the house, just going there to eat and sleep, also i use my skate a lot, i like it, it's nice, he was like my partner.
>My skin (i'm pale) starts to getting a little tan, i get some weight, things are okay, Ana talks to me, i walk her home everyday, things are fine.
>Not too long tho...
>>
post DAMNIT OP
>>
op post
>>
>>678096188
god damn it, op. Type faster
>>
>This is 2011, one year before highschool
>Ana is okay about me, i never kissed her, and i'm in deep friendzone and i know it.
>I start getting along with my step dad
>One day he was making my mother laugh by tickling her
>I pretend to fight against him and he fucking don't let me near, it's like kung-fu shit i never saw
>Turns out he's black belt in Sipalki
>And he starts teaching me, being a nice guy
>That never happened to me, a nice guy.
>I call him dad sometimes, and he tells me to fucking leave the home so i can live a life and know people.
>He used to drink a lot, he, and my mom, and i would just go out with them and drink my soda while they would treat me like a real person, and talk to me, and laugh with me, and i would help my mom getting him home, it was really nice.
>He teaches me more, about Sipalki, about life, about etiquette, about talking to people the right way.
>He's my father (crying typing this (relax he doesn't die or anything)
>Well, now lets go some downroad again.
>>
I swear to god if this is a tree fiddy post
>>
damnit op, I'm falling asleep.

TYPE FASTER
>>
>>678096865
how old are you op?
>>
>>678097159
Open the door...
>>
>He and my mom, they start fighting a lot
>Ana starts ignoring me
>I just walk around all day in that fucking beach alone
>I'm lonely again
>I reach home and they are not talking to me or to each other
>I have this razor blade, and i cut my leg
>I heard about it but i didn't know it was common or emo or anything.
>It did hurt but i forgot about how shit i was feeling
>So as a fucking stupid teenager i started cutting myself in the shower,really often.
>Too often
>Start wearing long sleeves at school
>People just ignore me and i'm fine, but i kinda really like how i forget about the shit i'm going trough while i cut myself
>I never told anyone, and i like keeping it to myself
>But my arms don't have even more free space, i'm cutting myself everyday, and i don't care, it makes me feel better.
>My mother finds out
>>
be patient you fucking honkies
>>
>>678097637
Threads been running 50 fucking minutes dude.

C'mon now.
>>
>>678097265
read the first post dimwit
>>
>>678097481
get on the floor
>>
>Well my step dad shouts a lot at me while she cries a lot.
>Ana fins out, calls me crying begging me to stop
>I don't understand shit, i didn't know it was that bad.
>But fuck, i lost 10kgs, i was skinny as fuck, i didn't notice i was killing myself
>The following days are basically Ana talking a lot to me and people checking on me to see if i don't start doing it again
>Well, turns out Ana says she likes me
>Of course i get super happy and i ask her to be my GF, as the good beta i used to be
>She says yes and i kiss her for the first time
>Things start to get better, Mother and my step dad aren't fighting much anymore, and i'm around with Ana, going out with her sometimes
>Some months pass by
>Ana is kinda changed, she's weird
>She tells me that she was wrong, she didn't like me and realized that she pitied me and as a friend wanted me better, and that we should break up, that she just wanted to keep being my friend.
>>
> I was in the shower cutting myself and I hear a knock on the door.
>mom walks in and start screaming recklessly
>step father walks in and shouts get on the floor everybody walk the dinasore.
>>
Guys, be patient, it's really hard for me, i will make a longer comment now, sorry about the delays, it's just hard for me talking about this, because i never did it.
>>
>>678098199
You fuck

kek
>>
>>678098289
Take your time, man
>>
bumpitty bump
>>
Rompa bomp
>>
File: checked.jpg (12 KB, 248x249) Image search: [Google]
checked.jpg
12 KB, 248x249
>>678098199
>>
>Year ends, and i meet this new guy, his name is Lucas, and he is like, my soul mate.
>We like the same things and we go out on our skates, and we talk about how we like each other and how we feel like brothers
>Lucas keeps me telling about his girlfriend, that we had to meet, that we would be the best friends ever
>I'm excited to meet this girl, really, i'm really friends with Lucas, and i did add her in MSN, and we started talking.
>Lucas just vanishes away, i look for him in his home and he's always away
>Clara and I, are just like me and Lucas, and we talk about how concerned with him we are, and we decide to meet (for the first time) to go to his house and talk to him.
>Me and Clara been talking for some time before we did meet and we were really good friends online
>We meet, i saw her by far and she jumps at me and i fall from my skate with her
>She's the most beautiful girl i've ever seen...
>I fucking fall in love in the second i look in her eyes
>I SWEAR to you i could see her eyes smiling at me
>But Lucas was my friend, and she was his ex, and my friend, and prob she wouldn't lose her time with a loser like me
>>
>>678098865
moar faget
>>
OP, write a short book about your experiences. Some kid from my highschool went through some shit and did that and made a good lump of money. Of course, some things will have to be exaggerated and some fantasy stuff will have to be included but that's why you put "based on a true story" instead of "true story"
>>
bump

hurry up faggot OP. did you grow up without a keyboard or something?
>>
>>678099084
Christ Almighty don't distract him.

It's taken him an hour to get this far.
>>
>>678092479
bump
>>
>>678097509
I feel like I may have wasted my youth, I could have been cutting myself instead of jerking off in the shower?
>>
>>678092479

well that was anti climactic
>>
>>678099495
> the moral of the story
>>
>>678092479
Thanks for the story this far, please keep going. Heads up OP, 19yo gamer-friendlesss-cutfag here
>>
File: 1459984679427.png (240 KB, 454x384) Image search: [Google]
1459984679427.png
240 KB, 454x384
>>678099284
>>678099290

>mfw newfags dont pre-type their greentexts

it's like waiting for fucking paint to dry
>>
bumperino, dont want this thread to 404
>>
>Lucas is not home
>We keep talking about finding him
>I miss my friend
>I want to ask Clara to go out with me another time so we could talk more
>I don't know how, but i get courage and ask her.
>She says yes
>I'm happy, this is the most beautiful girl i've ever seen and she's going out to talk to me
>Okay i know i prob am in friendzone but this is nice since me and Clara have a lot in common
>The day before i go out with Clara i search for Lucas in his house again
>He's there and i tell him everything
>I tell him that i like her
>He tells me to go out with her
>I say i'm sorry to him, that i don't want if it's gonna hurt him
>He just hits my face and says to me to stop bitching and go out with her
>I knew our friendship weren't going well there
>Now i didnt know what to do
>I go out with Clara
>We talk a lot, about pretty much nothing.
>So i sit with her next to this store
>She's really near me
>I have one earphone on my left ear, and it's playing this shit
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tv6tw_0RSM
>I want to kiss her
>We just talk, and my face gets closer, i get closer
>Either she doens't notice or she wants me
>But who would want me
>Song reachs minute 1:40
>She kisses me
>I'm fucking surprised
>I kiss her back
>We stop kissing
>I look to her eyes
>They fucking smile to me, i love her, i never felt this before
>I kiss her again
>>
>I open my eyes
>it's a gawdam Loch Ness monster
>you know what that fucker says?
>I need about tree fiddy

No I'm not op
>>
bamp
>>
File: 1459930796273.gif (2 MB, 396x304) Image search: [Google]
1459930796273.gif
2 MB, 396x304
>>678100055
>>
>Well we keep kissing and talking about how we like each other.
>Sun starts to set down
>I ask her if she wants to be my girlfriend
>She says she wants.
>I go home happy as fuck
>Sleep like a baby
>I wake up and there's this message on my phone
>"Good morning, life."
>I'm the super beta and this girl is leaving me this when i wake up
>We keep seeing each other since it's recess from school
>Things are happy, everything is doing fine
>I reach home one day
>My step dad is fighting with my mom
>They fight really hard
>Mother is going to live with my gramma again, and i have to go with her.
>They are breaking up
>I don't want to leave, i'm so happy with Clara
>I move to my gramma's again, and now she's back at the house i grew up.
>I go back to from where i left to go to my father
>I go back and i tell Clara i don't want to break up, i would come to visit her every weekend, and she told me she loved me and would stay with me no matter what
>>
File: tumblr_nz0rzqLGTn1tqptlzo1_500.gif (1 MB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz0rzqLGTn1tqptlzo1_500.gif
1 MB, 499x374
>They fucking smile to me, i love her, i never felt this before
>>
>>678100580
Better love story than twilight
>>
>Highschool starts
>I miss Clara, text her a lot
>This a big school, but it's full of newcomers, no one know each other
>We just fucking stare at each other at the first day
>Lunch time
>There's this guy who falls in the middle of the plaza and everybody starts laughing
>He's like 2m tall and fat as fuck
>I help him up and he thanks me
>Turns out this fucker is from my room
>So, Highschool.
>Lots of nice girls, no one cares about me, and i have some friends, the beta ones of course, including the fat fucker.
>I'm okay, girls ignore me, i got Clara, and i still talk to Lucas sometimes
>Well, people in school start to make fun at me
>They keep telling me i'm too skinny and i'm weak
>My room is filled with super cool alphas, some of them go to the gym and look nice
>I start to don't like myself when i look in the mirror
>Too skinny
>But heym it's okay, Clara loves me.
>We keep seeing every weekend, and every sunday night we would hug and say goodbye with heavy heart.
>Girls start making fun out of me at school, and some guys of my class, they start threating me, and i try to ignore and think only about Clara.
>I just sit in these stairs no one comes to, when i'm not in class, waiting for school to end and the weekend to come.
>I miss Clara, that's all i can think about,
>>
File: keksipepe.jpg (161 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
keksipepe.jpg
161 KB, 1080x1080
This thread makes me feel emotions
>>
>>678100580
Kekked harder than I should have
>>
bumparino
>>
bump

cumdungeon
>>
I've invested an hour in this thread, this cuck better be packing Clara's ass with cocaine and wiping his ass with her bathrobe before he graduates.
>>
>So, fast foward to the ending of the second year in highschool.
>I made sex for the first time with Clara
>We are better than ever
>I just ignored people at school and they started to slowly forget about me.
>Now i spend the weekends in Clara's apartment, and it's really nice (yes, she lives alone (she's really rich (her grampa comes by twice a week to check on her), we used to fuck for the first hours i arrived, then we would walk around the beach and grab something to eat, then watch something and just fuck more, and have a bath together, then sleep. Every weekend would be the same
>One weekend, i want to make a surprise for her.
>I buy commitment rings for us, and flowers (cliché as hell).
>I say i'm gonna sleep over that buddy of mine, who showed WoW to me.
>So i secretly go to her house, friday night.
>>
Oh dear lord, I'm afraid of what's going to happen next.
>>
>>678102822
>Inb4 in bed with Lucas
>>
File: 1458948764537.jpg (140 KB, 816x960) Image search: [Google]
1458948764537.jpg
140 KB, 816x960
have some shit while you wait
>>
>>678103149
spoilers
>>
Inb4 OP gets cucked
>>
>inb4 in bed with abusive grandma
>>
>inb4 in bed with rich grandpa
>>
>>678103063
This feels so setup it must be bait
>>
>inb4 in bed with abusive stepfather & mum
>>
>>678103240
>spoilers
sorry, just making predictions
but its pretty fun to think of how these stories can be trainwrecked
you try it
lets see who can make the most fucked up fuckup
>>
>inb4 in bed with OP's favorite razor blade.
>>
I bet its involves niggers they always fuck shit up
>>
>>678103356
>>678103307
>>678103255
you're all on track.
lets make it worse.
(poster of >>678103363 and >>678103149)
>>
>inb4 in bed with fat fucker
>>
>>678102822
Clara is fucking Santa Claus on the side.

;-;

Y Clara?
>>
>>678103478
>lets make it worse.

>inb4 in bed with wild Brazilian street gang kids
>>
>I arrive.
>Her apartment is on the second floor, so the windows are really close to the ground
>Saw one guy on the street talking to another guy inside Clara's apartment.
>WTF.jpg
>I just go to the other side of the street, near the next corner and i keep looking
>Clara shows up wearing her bra and throws the keys to the guy on the street.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92XVwY54h5k&nohtml5=False
>I hate this fucking music...
>I have the keys
>I wait 20 minutes
>I don't know if i want to go in
>I go in
>Yes, she is with them, and i'm just fucking shocked
>I try to speak, i can't
>I can't breathe
>Literally, i try to get air, but my nose isn't enough
>So i use my mouth, i try to get as many air as i can while i go to the door i came from, my vision is getting black and i feel like my neck is being crushed by a giant hand
>She tries to talk to me, i can't even listen, there's this noite in my ears
>I just get out, and start walking
>It starts to rain a lot
>I don't have a jacket, or anything, just this social shirt
>I open it, and i'm just walking alone by the beach
>The same beach i used to walk when i lived near there
>I sit in the sand
>It's so fucking cold
>So fucking cold
>So fucking cold
>It never stops raining
>She tries to call me, i turn the cell off
>I throw up
>I start crying a lot
>I cry
>Remember of my father
>Cry more, i can't breathe again
>I open my mouth more and more and try to get as much air i can
>Slowly i calm down
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 320x271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 320x271
>>678103462
>>
>>678092479
bump man
>>
>>678102822
"Clara is dead"
"No"
"The driver was an alcohol"

Like dis if u cri everytiem.
>>
File: 1459930779655.jpg (137 KB, 752x581) Image search: [Google]
1459930779655.jpg
137 KB, 752x581
>>678096188
>>678100055
>>678101066
>>678102088
>>678102822
dubs4daze
>>
>>678103934

mother of fucking god
>>
>>678103783
Y tho OP.

Y?

:'(
>>
>>678103907
Woke my old lady up KEKing

>fucker
>>
>>678103934
This story is blessed by the Bateman.
Praise be unto him.
>>
>>678103783
>i try to get as many air
>as many air
>many air

kekkus maximus
>>
>>678104119
Just doing my job anon

'3' ~<3
>>
>>678103934
So that;s whats taking him so long.

Dubbin' out
>>
>>678103907
kek
1like = 1prayer
share 4 jesus
ignore for SATANAS
>>
Shit anon, were the guys niggers tho?
>>
>Sun rises
>My body is freezing
>I get up
>Take the subway
>Take the train
>I get home, just go to my room and sleep one day straight.
>The next day i just eat lunch and stay in my room
>I just wak around my room for a good time, then i sit, then i walk again
>I go out
>Buy a bottle of a sweet cheap fucking wine
>Cigarrettes
>I go to this place in the park
>People work out there
>There's this pullup bar
>I'm 41kgs 6ft tall
>Drink wine
>Smoke cigarrette
>Tastes bad
>Try to lift
>Can't
>Stopped going to school
>Mom didn't know, all the monew she gave to me i would spend on wine, and go to the fucking bar to lift
>Fights with mom because she finds out about it
>She says if i go back to school i can go to the gym
>Third fucking year in highschool, now here we go.
>>
>>678104415
+1
reblog 4 furries everywhar
>>
>>678104541
DON'T MAKE HIM GO BACK

It's been almost 2 hours I've followed this.
>>
>>678104541
If I didn't know any better anon, I'd say you have a thing for niggers
>>
>>678104489
bumping, please go on
>>
shit /b/
quiet down
he's getting serious
>>
Please someone save this for later, it's almost 6 a.m here and I don't want to miss the ending.
>>
>>678104541
>>678104438
>>678103462

This guy makes me Kek
>>
Different anon, I dated a nigger once. Never doing that again.
>>
Making breakfast.

Who's in for French Toast?
>>
>>678105023
>inb4 you couldn't handle all the dieeeeeck
>>
>I gained some muscles
>Feel confident about myself
>Remember the fucking fat fucker who fell in the first year?
>Found he smoking alone
>Told him to stick with me
>Me and him, cheap wine in our bottles in the class, after class
>Lots of cigarrettes
>Some other guys started talking to us
>I have now this new friend, his name's Matheus
>He just likes to hang around, never smokes or drink, just laugh with us
>He broke up with his gf one day
>I gave him a cigarrette, told him to calm down, that i was his friend now
>More people started hanging out with me and my friends at the end of every day in school, so we decided to throw our first party.
>It would be in Matheus house, and we had about 20 people there, it was nice, i got drunk as fuck.
>Matheus fucked a girl on top of his washing machine and we laughed about it
>I have friends now, i'm happy we throw parties every day, it's nice as fuck.
>I take it serious at the gym, and weeknds are always nice
>I start to forget about all the shit i've been trough
>>
>>678105129
The two guys in clara's appartment
>>
>>678105129
Will you put syrup on mine?
>>
Hurry the fuck up!!!!! Shitt! Ending.need it..now!!!!!
>>
>>678105129
Nigger what? I love me some french toast.
>>
>>678105129
Fuck yeh. Count me in faggot
>>
>>678104944

>CTRL+D
>>
>>678105222
CHECK THE HOLY TRIPS NIGGERS, BATEMAN APPROVED
>>
>>678105222
fucking kek
>>
Sorry about english mistakes since i'm still learning and shit. I'm not done yet with my story, and i'm telling it to all of you, so please, be patient
>>
>>678105222

>inb4 fatass and Matheus
>>
>>678105223
>>678105245
>>678105246
All right. I can stretch this.
No powdered sugar tho.

>>678105222
You guys can fuck off.
>>
>>678105407
take your time bro
>>
>>678105543
I no longer require French toast. I have a cheese sammich and powerade

Men for dessert
>>
File: 1400907783706.jpg (27 KB, 460x459) Image search: [Google]
1400907783706.jpg
27 KB, 460x459
>>678094787
>on school
>>
File: 1355739283325.jpg (237 KB, 1100x1380) Image search: [Google]
1355739283325.jpg
237 KB, 1100x1380
>>678105222
>>
>>678105543
I like mine crispy btw
>>
>>678105407
It's all good man, bring me those trucks full of feels
>>
>I got drunk, really drunk this one time
>I had my skate
>We were on the top of this hill
>I took my shirt off, and said i would go down the hill with the longboard
>People just watched me do it always, it was normal
>This time it wasn't
>I fell, at high speed
>Broke my right collarbone
>My right knee
>My chin
>My right eardrum kinda collapsed, and a lot of blood started coming out of it.
>Couldn't stand up
>My friends got me into the hospital
>I couldn't move half my body
>For 3 months
>>
>>678105135
Even though it was female nigger I still couldn't handle all the dick
>>
>>678105902
heil hitler
>>
>>678105966
>right eardrum collapsed

I'll be honest, that one made me wince.
>>
>>678105980
Made me choke on my cheese sandwich.

10/10
>>
Skateboarding is almost not even worth it. The risk vs reward isn't very good unless you actually make money from it
>>
>>678105966
op rackin those dubs
>>
Someone do a bel air plz
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 640x640
>>678105129
Nigga please, I'm the French toast destroyer.
>>
>>678106184
>>678103934

fucking fuck
>>
>A friend of mine sold me a box of Clonazepam, said it would help me with the shit i was going trough
>I took it and i felt good, things didn't bother me as much they were
>Not my father, not Clara, nor the fact i was getting skinny as shit again, and that i couldn't move my body and that i was in a fucking lot of pain
>I got addicted to it
>I started buying a lot of boxes for a week
>I started to forget about a lot of things
>Some months later, i can finally walk again with not much pain
>I manage to finish highschool
>I take about 8 pills of Clonazepam a day
>>
>>678106142
The risk vs reward for taking it up the ass is terrible, but look at me. Dick a day, that's my policy.

Don't listen to anon bros. Follow your dreams.
>>
>>678106219
You can have his >>678105824

READY
Dig in you filthy swine!!!
>>
>be me in shit tier third world country
>bro with me
>we meet girl, like 6/10 max, but total raunchy whore.
>go to her apartment and begin to fuck the dog shit out of worthless cum dumpster
>cuck boyfriend walks in, sees it and has panic attack
>few years later see him more pathetic than ever
>>
>>678106395
I'd have to say the risk vs reward of taking it up the ass is pretty good man
>>
>>678106422
French toast maker and dubs master?

That's waifu material right there gentlemen.
>>
>>678092479
How long are you dragging this out? Might have to keep my laptop on overnight and leave the thread on autorefresh
>>
>>678106117
always in service /b/ro
>>
>>678106560
LOL, wat r u gay?!

HA. GOT EM.
>>
>>678105980
Kek, what kind of bread are we using?
>>
>>678106579
>dubs maste
pfft.. that;s nothing.
Had QUAD dubs yesterday.

>the mess I had to clean up from exploding nipples
>>
>>678106619
I've resigned to it.
Been here since the third post.
It's been a good ride.
>>
>>678106739
Yeah
>>
>>678106744
Matzah
>>
>>678106482
there's only room for one greentext story in this thread you fucking faggot
>>
>Of course i stopped skateboarding
>I never climbed on one again
>I was on Clonazepam all the time, and i pushed away all of those friends i had.
>I started talking with this girl, Mari.
>We became friends, and for the first time i actually had someone who would sit with me and talk, like i used to do with my step dad and mom.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G14seirpUks&nohtml5=False
>She helped me, to get out of that shit, and i'm clean for one year and eight months now.
>Also we are together, since november 2014.
>Everything would be fine, if my dad didn't search for me.
>December 2015, and here comes the final part of my story...
>>
>>678106831
Jewish rye nigger
>>
>>678106881
Here we go..
>>
>>678106826
Oh. This was not part of the plan.
>>
>>678106881
oh boyy..
>>
File: A_043_Bread.jpg (65 KB, 350x244) Image search: [Google]
A_043_Bread.jpg
65 KB, 350x244
>>678106744
>>
>>678092479
>>678106881
See this is what happens when people have no goals in life, they just float around...
>>
>>678107057
like starfish?
>>
>>678106881
>THERE IS NO MORE
>SO WALK THE DINOSAUR
>>
>>678107057
>having goals in fourth world favela slums
>>
>>678107126
Yes, like starfish.
>>
I can finally go to sleep once this is typed out
>>
10/10 the father is a nigger
>>
Guys, this is Mari. I regret to announce OP passed away a minute ago.
RIP
>>
File: tmp_5639-images1859519068.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5639-images1859519068.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>678106789
>mfw I've found my soulmate
>>
What will you lose this time, OP.
upd8 required
>>
Tits or gtfo Mari
>>
>>678107266
TOPKEK
>>
>>678107244
>spoilers
>>
>>678107266
rip
>>
>be op
>be a fag
>Mfw op is a fag
>>
>>678106822
To think I almost skipped over this thinking it was another shitty post
>>
>>678107146
Many successful people come from poor backgrounds.
>>
>>678107266
RIP in kil
he was an hero
>>
>>678107352
>>678107376
He is forever in our hearts..
>>
>>678107266
>dubs
>>
>>678107266
THE DUBS DONT LIE NO THEY DONT
>>
>>678107266
Mari u slut, give us us back OP
>>
File: green drunk nigger.jpg (40 KB, 569x820) Image search: [Google]
green drunk nigger.jpg
40 KB, 569x820
This is one of the best breads I've seen lately, cheers /b/ros
>>
>>678107244
>spoilers
The nigger is a nigger
>>
>>678107416
me too, anon. such fun
>>
>>678107410
kek
>>
Shut the FUCK UP you're all taking up space goddammit
>>
>>678107428
And how many didn't. Just because it happens doesn't mean it's not better to just accept your life as sub human trash.
>>
>>678107482
>ifunny.co on picture
For fuck's sake, at least try.
>>
Guise what if OP was the nigger all along?

Niggerception
>>
>>678107445
*plays celine dione*
>>
>>678107486
> dun dun DUUUN

All niggers are just niggers pretending to be niggers.
>>
>>678107451
>>678107462
Hell naw they don't fam
>>678107475
I'm afraid he has left us, life goes on Anon, be strong..
>>
>>678107541
It's like jumping out of a plane on a parachute expecting to survive because people've survived it before.
You're most likely just going to die an idiot, and no one will notice, so the next person keeps going, and so on.
>>
>>678107486
>imblyin niggers exist
>>
Sitiin and waitin'
>>
>>678107557
it's a bait fagit
>>
>>678107659
>implying implications
>>
>>678107659
>imblying you're not actually a nigger
>>
Getting tired op
>>
I need to go to sleep post the end you retarded faggot
>>
>>678107720
>implying implications were implied by his implication.
>>
>>678107738
>imblyin imblies
>>
^^^ call this guy a faggot
>>
2 1/2 hours.
>>
>>678107644
>on a parachute

Kek
>>
Let's go faggot, I'm almost back to the shop at work and won't care anymore.
>>
>>678107778
>implying implications were implied by my post about implying implications
>>
To nigger, or not to nigger. Oh Op, where art nigger?
>>
>>678107817
you fucking faggot
>>
>>678092479
So what happened?
>>
>>678107829
You're very bored, aren't you?
>>
>>678107541
A better question would be "how many actually wanted to educate themselves, put in the hard work, and didn't achieve anything?"
I'd bet most of the hard working ones got what they wanted.
>>
>>678107829
Faggot.
>>
>>678107659
> imply they don't

There is factual proof for the existence of niggers.

Read my book on the subject: "Niggers: Shadowy Lies or Shadowy Guys?"
>>
Common OP I want to know the end
>>
Lol I see what you did there
>>
>December 2015
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3XK1e5VCRI&nohtml5=False
>My father calls
>I don't hear his voice since 2009
>Actually i don't even remember how he looks like
>Only how he used to beat me
>And how i was afraid of him
>He told me that i was just like him
>I told him that i wasn't nothing like him, that i wouldn't do what he did with my son, and one day out of the nothing i would go looking for him saying a bunch of crap.
>I told him to fucking never look for me
>He didn't
>But that just made me wonder
>Why he never cared about me?
>I know that's a question with a cruel answer, and i have to face reality
>Why he never cared about me...?
>I started wondering, and it couldn't get off my head
>I heard that old friend of mine (the WoW one) was facing depression, so i visited him to spend a weekend and try to help him.
>He was taking a med, a new one that provoked some kind of allergy, his face got purple because he couldn't breathe, we got him to the hospital and he got fine tho.
>But seeing my old friend like this messed with my head
>And i can't get my father out of my head
>This last weekend i was with my mom in the car
>We had a fight about me wanting to move to another place
>And i got so angry
>I've been so agnry
>And there's so many shit in my head
>I got angry in the car, and that shit that happened the day Clara cheated on me happened again
>I almost passed out because of the lack of air
>I have an amazing girlfriend who is there for me, and we've been trough a lot lately
>And i don't want to lose myself in pills again, or alcohol
>My mother was crying shaking as fuck and i was losing my breath while all this that i told you was going trough my head
>And i still struggle, to find answers, to live, to breathe, to keep moving on.
>My story doesn't have a super happy or amazing ending, let me tell you something...
>>
>>678107933
KEK
>>
>>678107848
>This entire thread is filled with either 4AM fags, or morning people.
>Everyone is essentially piss drunk
>>
>>678107933
have my children
>>
File: 1416444697295.png (61 KB, 421x435) Image search: [Google]
1416444697295.png
61 KB, 421x435
>>678107933
>Niggers: Shadowy Lies or Shadowy Guys?
>>
>>678107933
Is that OP's autobiography?
>>
>>678108000
HOLY SHIT IT HAPPENED
TRIPS OF FUCKING TRUTH
>>
>>678107909
I bet most of them got shit on and still live in shitholes.
>>
>>678108000
Ok Op here. You have two choices... dubs ending in even starts the bad ending and dubs ending in even start the good ending.

My fate is in your hands /b/
>>
>>678108000
>I've been so agnry
KEK
>>
>>678108029
wish i was :'(
>>
>>678108188
roll
>>
>>678108188
Rollerino
>>
>>678108000
I think the moral of OP's story is to not be a fucking moron and nigger up your own life.
>>
>>678108188
Rollin
>>
>>678108188
>dubs in even is bad end
>dubs in even is good end
>gets even dubs
>what do?
>>
>>678108188
let's see
>>
>>678108188
Roll
>>
>>678108000
shitty ending, could have put the ending in the beginning and made it better
>>
>>678108178
Yeah well you're wrong.
>>
Guys - we've been here so long I feel closer to you yet still

>I HATE YOU ALL
>>
>>678108188
bad end pls
>>
>>678108000
>If you hold peestol like rifle, you will never shoot the inaccurate due to fear of shooting fingers.
>>
>>678108293
He said without any proof. Good job, you've really convinced me.
>>
>>678108188
Please end your own life.
>>
>>678108188
do you know how to count nigger?
>>
>>678108311
I appreciate your honesty
>>
>>678108188
wat, both are even
>>
>>678108366
Dubs says he does not
>>
This thread is about getting as many airs as possible...
>>
>>678108311
odd = bad ending right?
>>
best bread I've seen in a while
>>
>>678108274
Kek, this thread is the shit, haven't had this much fun on /b/ in a long time.

Fucking legendary.
>>
nigger
>>
>>678108366
ding ding ding, even dubs reached. now good or bad end?
>>
>>678108442
Neutral ending please.
>>
>>678108406
KEK
>>
>>678108442
66 dubs here

bad as shit
>>
>>678108442
Yes, is of both comrade
>>
>>678108188
>clearly not OP
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmEK31ghdFM&nohtml5=False
>Listen to this
>Okay, let me tell you that
>This is my story, and it's not over yet tho, i'm still alive.
>I don't have a plan, i don't have...
>I wanted to say all that i said because sometimes you just need to talk about it.
>YOU, me.
>This is my story, and i don't know yours, but if you are struggling, and you don't see a end to it, i want you to know that, one day, it will be worth it.
>I can't see a ending to all this shit that have been trough my head
>My story isn't special, i'm just like you
>And i promisse you anon, that i may not have a plan, but i will fucking keep moving on, until i get one.
>And you, you can do the same, i promisse, the world is not only all this shit you've been trough, that i've been trough.
>And if it is, at least we fucking tried, and didn't drowned.
>This is my story, and i say again, it's not special, i'm just like you, and i'm not done yet.
>Neither are you, because i believe in you.
>Choose to believe.

As i said before, this is my life story, my pains, my happy and sad moments. Thanks for let me share it with you.
>>
this breads needs many many airs
>>
>>678108535
<3
>>
>>678108535
Keep on trucking, OP.

now good fucking night
>>
>>678108535
There's treasure everywhere
>>
>>678101083
Are you serious? , said carl the cuck's pokemon
>>
>>678108535
Thank fuck this wasn't a three fiddy story.. Cheers anon
>>
TL:DR

not worth plowing through half of your shitty story
>>
>>678108535
>This is my story
Was expecting bel air here. Disappointed
>>
>>678108535
we love you OP, thanks for sharing with us, you're strong enough to go through this fegit life, keep it up
>>
>>678108535
interesting tale bud. keep on fighting
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.