[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ADMIT IT! Tell us what you did. It's time to 'fess up.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 9
File: confess.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
confess.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
ADMIT IT!
Tell us what you did. It's time to 'fess up.
>>
>>677962390
I replied to bait
>>
>>677962390
I fake my orgasms, I piss on the girls, they think it's cum and are very impressed.
>>
I slept with anothers dude's gf and I stole his gf after
>>
>>677963184
Haha nice!
>>
File: wdw.png (301 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
wdw.png
301 KB, 640x360
>>677963499
>>
>>677962390
Sometimes when I'm driving and there are no other cars around I don't signal before changing lanes.
>>
>>677963770
Oh shit!
>>
there's literally nothing wrong with being jewish
>>
I actually like girls
>>
>>677964025
Radical confession
>>
I'm Caucasian and I listen to spear chucker music.
>>
I pissed in my roommate's face soap and he didn't figure out for a month
>>
>>677962390
Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>677964900
Checked and kek'd
>>
no le digan a nadie que hablo espaƱol con fluidez ;)
>>
I fucked by friends wife,felt bad about it so I sucked his cock
>>
You guys remember the Titanic?
That was me. I feel pretty terrible about it.
>>
>>677963770
Fucking monster!
>>
I'm a guy and I sucked my brothers dick when we were drunk
>>
>>677965226
Doesn't count unless he fucks your asshole.
>>
I secretly put female hormones into my husband's food, so he would grow breasts. So no other woman would ever want him.
>>
>>677962390
When my brother and I were kids, I made him blow me. He didn't want to but I made him anyway. Now that we're adults, he hates gays so much he nearly beat some faggot to death for coming on to him in a bar.
>>
In love with a girl at work, she spat onto the sofa downstairs next to me so when she wasn't looking I scooped it up with my finger and put it in my mouth
>>
>>677965558
But do you still want him now that he has breasts?
>>
I liked Prometheus
>>
>>677965742
I'm bi, i wouldn't mind! :)
>>
I actually used to smell my gfs sisters panties all the time when i had a chance i'm a fuckign freak
I forgot to mention that, if I find a pubic hair in her panties, I remove it, spread my penis hole open, and insert the hair into it as far as it will go. I then jerk off and let the jizz spritz it out
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 1200x1200
>>677962390
I attempted to seize the means of production
>>
>>677962390
I broke the dam.
>>
I make girls feel ugly and insecure so that beta fags have a chance with them
>>
I killed a spider in my house
>>
>>677962390
Consentual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
>>
>>677963770
I sometimes randomly honk at others When im driving on the Autobahn
>>
I accidently killed someone in a fight. We left the body on the ground and pissed off.
>>
>>677967419

you dirty boy, i bet you also like to grease up your hitler mustache right?
>>
>>677965374
Story ? How old were you ?
>>
A married friend of mine is having an affair with me. I'm single so i'm not totally in the wrong. She constantly finds excuses to bail on her husband to see me instead. Neither of our friends or family are aware we're anything more than friends
>>
File: 570136925.jpg (10 KB, 176x250) Image search: [Google]
570136925.jpg
10 KB, 176x250
>>677962390
I have been fucking my co workers wife for the last month and a half without condoms kek
>>
>>677967559
Sometime When shaving i do pay my tribute to the great leader
>>
>>677967446
Story?
>>
>>677967792
How'd that start?
>>
>>677967591
It was 2-3 years ago, so I'd have been 16-17. We were at a friends house for a party, adults were there too. A bunch of us went to my friends room, he got his laptop out, went on Omegle. My brother got his dick out, I was the only one who saw. Get home, parents go to bed, I ask him if I can see it again, then I ask to touch it, then suck it. He tried to fuck me too but I wasn't interested at all in that. I sucked him off twice more after that, completely sober. This experience made me realise I like shemales, like dick but not masculine bodies.
>>
>>677968032
We had a work event thing where most people bring there familys with them well I was just chilling and he came up and introduce his wife to a group of us. By the waY he's the most racist piece of shit there is kek so he left his wife with a couple of us while he went to kiss the bosses ass. So joking with her I asked if she liked dark meat and she was like I haven't had sex in a year cuz he's got a baby dick kek so begun me fucking her
>>
Finger my ass
>>
>>677968706
Oh fuck! Do you nut in her?
>>
>>677969327
Every lunch and sometimes the weekends kek he has no fucking idea he just knows she's been really happy as of late she's 8/10 is like WTF man
>>
Had an affair with a gal I works with. Both of us were married. Her hubby was a looser wannabe musician. My wife was bitchy/fat.

Fucked her at her place more times than I can count. I'm snipped too, so no rubbers. She wasn't on the pill, and never had sex without a condom...until me. I came in that losers wife before he did, and in his looser ass bed, sofa, recliner, desk and kitchen table before he did.

Super alpha, I know, but God that feeling was something. She was Ilya hot, and a fucking slut too. No anal, but she was hot enough to let that slide. God damn, I miss that.
>>
>>677962390
I got a job and followed rules and regulations to the letter, but because a town of imbeciles actually feel threatened by the girly tone of voice of an employee, displaying several mental illnesses the other employees felt the need to lie about how the protection agent, rent-a-cop did not do a very good job of catering to the client, which was not his job
>>
>>677969827
that is amazing, dude. I'd like to shake your hand. Haha.

Got any pics of her?
>>
About 5 years ago my 12 yo sister had a friend spend the night.

lets call her Kim

She was precocious and was wearing bike shorts.

My mom was a nurse and got called in so I had to "baby sit" them.

Kim is flirting with me all night and driving me into a sexual frenzy.

I order pizza for our dinner

it arrives

I take around 3 / 4 of my moms sleeping pills and put them into my sister's and Kim's coke to drink.

about hour later both are passed out on couch

I start feeling Kim up

pull her bike shorts / panties down

start rubbing my cock on her cunt

start sticking it in
end up fucking her
cum inside
pull up her shorts

Carry both to sisters bedroom

next day they are a bit lost as to why they fell asleep

months go by
Kim is prego
her step father takes rap for knocking her up
goes to jail
he is still in jail

either he was also fucking her or I put innocent man in jail
>>
>>677970704
If true, fuck you rapist piece of shit
>>
File: 1458887830085.jpg (31 KB, 480x547) Image search: [Google]
1458887830085.jpg
31 KB, 480x547
>>677970969
moralfag detected
>>
I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die
>>
>>677970454
No Im keeping it on the dl
>>
>>677968706
>>677969827
Dude. Just stop. The only people buying this are the ones that want to for their own selfish reasons. You're not even good at this.
>>
Started on my pillow to give myself pink eye
>>
I tore off that "Do not remove under penalty of law" tag that was on my mattress. I live in fear every day.
>>
>>677968706
>>677969827
>things that never happened
>>
>>677971457
Fair enough. Keep doing that good work, man.
>>
>>677969327
The only thing that faggot nuts in is a sock
>>
>>677971457
Of course you are
>>
>>677962390

I'm taking a shit right now.
>>
>>677970704
>Marries a woman with kids
>Innocent
>Pick one
>Well done
>>
File: 1459814621453.gif (1 MB, 413x192) Image search: [Google]
1459814621453.gif
1 MB, 413x192
>>677971502
>>677971653
Your just virgins that are jelly here's a pic for you fags
>>
My sexual appetite is unnaturally strong. My fiance fucks me and im craving it stronger after he carches his breathe...truth is he cant keep up whatsoever..i dont want to make him feel like he isnt good enough...idk how to fix myself..im a femanon. And my confession is sometimes i tell him things to make him cry because it turns me on
>>
A woman said 'no' when we're having sex, and I kept going.
>>
>>677972201
Weak. Just like your story. And most likely your erections
>>
>>677962390
a guy at work came onto me. turned him down but a week later he surprised me with a kiss. When he was up against me I felt his hard on and I stopped resisting. Ending up sucking his cock in his car.

Bf doesn't know... not sure what do. It's exciting in a really fucked up naughty way. He says he wants to fuck me but I said no way, I have a bf. but it is tempting
>>
I sext with a gay crossdresser friend because my gf and I don't really have sex much anymore because i'm too big for her and her vagina tears when i try to enter her... I still love her, but I am horny as hell... fml
>>
File: agony.jpg (374 KB, 1307x1600) Image search: [Google]
agony.jpg
374 KB, 1307x1600
>>677972453
>>677972925
kids nowadays. no effort. its shameful.
>>
>>677973114
What do you mean?
>>
>>677973075
slam it in so it tears real bad. itll heal funny, then youre good
>>
>>677973233
Bro, it feels so bad when I haven't got the head in and she's hurting... I'm not even HUGE, just a bit above average...

but it hurts her pussy for weeks.
>>
>>677962390
I told my best friend his gf was hot. I think she's ugly af
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 1125x1020) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 1125x1020
Got drunk at a party a sister's apartment. Played truth or dare. Dared to kiss sister. He peck but she slips me tongue. After everyone left we made out more. I fingered her then she jacked me off onto her pussy and stomach. We've been sending each other sexts ever since that night. It's fucked up and wrong but makes me cum hard to think about being with her.
Pics related.
>>
>>677973503
LOOOOL we've all done that at some point.

I usually just say she's not my type. Then you don't have to say she's ugly/hot, and you don't have a friend worried you're gonna try to fuck his girl.
>>
>>677973746
Ah, thanks anon, that's really clever
>>
Fucked my best friends drunk mom because I thought she was a total milf.
She tried adding me on Fagbook recently but it's 5 years later and she's no longer attractive.. or maybe she never was and I was just a horny teenager.
>>
I also am bisexual and i had a bestfriend who i took pills with one night...my bf dropped me off at her aunts house where we were spending the night. ( the aunt was sleeping at a bfs) we popped some of the pills and drank some mixed drinks of rum and juice. She had invited this guy over that she was talking to who rolled up a blunt and had us smoke with him. I put on some music and started to dance, i was twisting my hips in a sensual manner and bumping my plump ass. Theh were both watching hypnotized not taking their eyes off me. He started to kiss her collar bone and her eyes were still on me examining my curvy body. He started kissing her neck and she started to stick her tongue deep in his mouth still never removing her eyes from me. She walked away from him and over to me and wrapped her arms around my waste. She very deeply and passionately started to kiss my mouth hard. One thing led to another and my pussy was being rubbed by her the guy watching getting super hard. She sucked him while he was kissing my pussy i had a bf like i said so i told him he couldn't fuck me. She licked my pussy so good i cam in under 5 minutes twice while he fucked her and watched her eat my pussy. I still feel guilty but i still get off on the memories of the incident
>>
File: 1439408898489.jpg (278 KB, 1512x951) Image search: [Google]
1439408898489.jpg
278 KB, 1512x951
>>677962390

my ex-gf from college has been dating one of my best friends for almost 4 years. Although it didn't work out between the girl and I, we did become really good friends, thus the intro and hookup with my buddy.

Pretty close to when we split up, she called me on my bday and asked what I wanted on my special day. I half jokingly said I could use some ass. She said "how about lunch in stead?". I didn't think much of it, but after lunch she said, "you're not gonna get 'you know what', but I can give you a bday surprise." I then got my dick sucked in the back seat of her car.

Here's my confession: this has been going on every bday since we broke up. LAst year, I told her I felt too guilty since she was so serious with my friend. Her response, was "it's not like we're a thing or even fucking." When I was still hesitant, she told me "it's not like you're my only ex that gets bj's".

So, now I have complete mixed feelings. I should out her, but that means I would probably have to come clean. I also have to admit that her sluttiness makes me hard as diamonds, so whatever I plan to do would go right out the window as soon as she started flirting.
>>
Ass fuck my wife who hates anal when shes fucked up on beer and mdma. Make her do ass to mouth and fuck ger face. She never knows the next day. So so cash
>>
>>677966153

I don't think that's overly weird. I jerk off in any panties I can get my hands on - gf's sister, friends sisters, even my cousins.
>>
Voted for Trump
>>
>>677973646
Ur sister has an amazing body anon. Keep doing shit with her.
>>
>>677974614
Does she get into it when she's high?
>>
>>677966520
i broke the dam
>>
>>677975119
Anal isnt something i usually do but i know when im drunk i enjoy it very much...because i have a plump ass guys think that i should be a back door whore but I've only done it about four times and im 21.
>>
I have been lying to my wife for the past 6 years.

I am fully aware that I am actually not the biological father of our child, I tested it after its birth in secret.

She doesn't know that I know and I am not even sure if she is aware of it herself.

Should I confess it to her? I don't want to destoy or happy little family.
>>
>>677966688
I'm not sure whether you're a hero or a monster
>>
I regularly put my milk in first then cereal
>>
>>677975745
Are you happy?
>>
>>677976244
you monster
>>
>>677976244
Seriously?! How you even judge something like that? Your fucked up.
>>
>>677966688
Doing God's work anon
>>
>>677975119
I honestly dont think she can tell if Im in her pussy or her ass. Last time we rolled forever and I fucked her ass for 5 hours.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.