[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just turned 19, I'm a fat unemployed virgin and I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 13
File: 1456063880079.png (273 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1456063880079.png
273 KB, 600x583
I just turned 19, I'm a fat unemployed virgin and I have been in a very deep depression for more than 2 years.
Today, the day of my birthday, I noticed I was losing my hair, the only part of my body that was still decent looking.

There's no way for me to live a normal life anymore, right?
>>
>>677956213
A bald head looks cooler anyway.

And If you care about your hair, then you are a faggot.
>>
>>677957243
>Cancer patients look cool
>>
Just off yourself, faggot
>>
>>677957302
They don't have eyebrows.

If you still have eyebrows, it will look badass like.
>>
File: smugmuslimgirl.jpg (9 KB, 300x273) Image search: [Google]
smugmuslimgirl.jpg
9 KB, 300x273
>>
>>677956213
Either kill yourself now or get a job and a gym membership.
Force yourself to keep a regular schedule and you'll be fine.
Its not that fucking hard faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 336x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 336x280
If he looks cool, anyone can.
>>
work out and get a job you idiot
>>
>>677956213
Join the army or something
>>
>>677957651
Shooting some Muslim faggots to burn calories yay
>>
>>677956213

No
There's only one way
If you are a merifag, go to Walmart (or any other store) and buy some half-automatic gun

Got it? K

Now run into the direction of a police officer open fire and scream

> In the name of Trump, we gotta kill everyone who isn't murica enough

This will solve your problem guaranteed
>>
19... you have zero real lasting reason to think you know surely life turns out for you and your able to change more things now due to youth plus man you might miss whatever stupid shit the human race ends up doing
>>
You're gonna miss CoD space warfare /b/ro.... Wait
>>
File: euBtyOC.jpg (57 KB, 511x896) Image search: [Google]
euBtyOC.jpg
57 KB, 511x896
>>677956213
Nobody gives a shit about your hair. Would you overlook a cars body because it has a cool spoiler? No.

Besides there's still time to get your shit together. Your real problem is being unemployed or out of school.
>>
>>677957904

> I just turned 19, I'm a fat unemployed virgin and I have been in a very deep depression for more than 2 years.

13 year old russian bois cannot cure this autism
>>
i almost didn't make it to 16 and honestly looking back i barely knew shit compared to things learned in the last 13 since then if you want to die at least give existence 30 years don't check out that bearly
>>
At least you live in first world country. You have no reason to be depressed man. So you are started to lose your hair? It's not a big deal at all. You are unemployed? It's considered ok in your late teens and in early twenties.
>>
>>677958049
> bearly
Kek
>>
File: tumblr_mvq68uPgbf1smkqovo1_500.gif (988 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvq68uPgbf1smkqovo1_500.gif
988 KB, 500x269
>>677956213
Patrick Stewart ( captain Picard ) has told the story more than once about how he went completely bald at 19 and how at the time was the most tragic personal and painful thing he had experienced. He quickly realized that women don't care as long as you have think, long and luxurious confidence.
The weight; gradually change your diet to eat healthier and smaller portions. Cut of all sugary foods and drinks, no more soda. Also introduce a cardio workout that you very slowly increase in time and difficulty.
>>
>>677957379
Don't you have to kill superman Lex?
>>
>>677956213
You're 19 and you can't live a good life anymore... fucking kids have no idea how bad it can get.for starters you have your youth you fool! Lose the fucking weight, address your depression and find a woman! You haven't even started to live yet,let alone know you can't live a good life anymore.
>>
Jump pussy
>>
>>677956213
Why not excersise and lose your virginity to a pretty lady... ah yeah i forgot thats hard, keep on eating fatso
>>
>>677958251
Brutal.
Not as brutal as 25 kills w/o dying, but commendable.
>>
>>677957997
>Christians get mad that they cant argue against the easiest knockdown argument ever
>Make meme images in rage
This is what victory feels like.
>>
>>677956213
for fuck's sake i hate people who bitch "i'm ugly" and shit. i'm over 6 feet tall, a full head of soft hair, a chiseled jawline, broad shoulders, perfect weight for my size, etc. and it doesn't do dick for me because my personality sucks and i avoid responsibility at all costs. you can either sit around, mope, and talk about being an hero, or you could go out and do something about it and change yourself for the better, you pathetic fuck
>>
>>677957651
Excellent, my american goyim.
>>
>>677956213
Literally me, my birthday is today and everything. Luckily not losing hair so I've got that going for me.
>>
File: 28E.jpg (52 KB, 600x685) Image search: [Google]
28E.jpg
52 KB, 600x685
>>677956213
>I'm a fat
lose weight
>unemployed
get a job
>virgin
http://www.thecoreofattraction.com/how-to-get-a-girlfriend-tutorial/
>no depression
>>
>>677958461
Lol what a fucking loser
>>
>>677958483
> an hero
Oldfag detected.
>>
>>677956213
>Very deep depression
You little piece of shit.
Your passivity is what's wrong, change that. Set yourself a set of commands to follow and follow them mechanically.
If you keep following your emotions of failure like a faggot you'll stay like one.
>B-but anon I can't...
Why? You feel like too much of a failure to do anything? So what?
It's not like you became senile and really couldn't do anything. The only thing blocking you from doing anything is your faggotry.
>>
>>677958590
>Responds in rage
>Still no argument
Wow, you got me
>>
File: 1458169715383.gif (902 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1458169715383.gif
902 KB, 500x750
>>677956213
Anon,I hope you read this
> be me,around 17/18 years old
> skelly fag,kinda outcast (that usual guy who fucks with the sketchypeople)
> start abusing drugs,alcohol & parties
> ruined life with drugs before 21
> because 1 MASSIVE Schizo episode
> a lot of smalls ones that I don't even remember
> mental hospital,for some time ..
> anyway,I can't go deeper without getting angry,you get the idea

Fast forward 2(almost 3) years
> Got a job
> incredibly happy with being a wagecuck
> literally spoiling myself with anykind of shit I desire (obviously shit that I can affords;vidya,music,clothes,etc)
> listen to Drake because fuck it:
> I started from the bottom now I'm here baby

My message here is everyone has more than 1,2 or even 3 shots at life and shit you know,you can try and fail,you can live until the end,that itself is living life
>>
>>677956213

I just turned 19, I choose to be fat. I choose to be unemployed. I choose to be a virgin. I have chosen to allow myself to be in a very deep depression for more than 2 years because I want attention but I want it to actually seem like I don't want attention. Today, the day of my birthday, I noticed I was losing my hair, the only part of my body that was still decent looking but which isn't all that important anyway as I am a male.

I'm an idiot, right?

>FTFY
>>
>>677958750
Nobody is raging here lol. I'm not Christian, You just sound like a fucking loser.
>this is what victory feels like
Yikes. THATS something to celebrate over? I feel bad for you my man
>>
>>677959059
>Still replying to bait
10/10
>>
File: UseItBeforeItsGone.jpg (63 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
UseItBeforeItsGone.jpg
63 KB, 480x480
>>677956213
>I noticed I was losing my hair,

Jesus, killing yourself over hair? Rly? If your hair is important to you and you are only starting to lose it then it can easily be stopped and even slightly reversed. Get some fucking Rogaine (Minoxidil) and use that shit properly with some silicone free shampoo. Some ketaconazol shampoo or creme would also be good for supressing dihydrotestosterone in the scalp. Which is whats slowly killing your hair follicles. Maybe even get one of them fancy laser light combs to if you want to go all in and money is no problem.

Rogaine can only bring back weakened hair. It can't raise the dead. So if it's all bald and shiny you won't see any results in those spots. Better save up for that hair graft procedure (Tough that looks super stupid if you let the rest go).

There is plenty of options besides fucking killing yourself. But if that's all it takes for you to start contemplating suicide then you might as well get it over with... I hear helium and a face mask is a fairly painless way to go.
>>
>>677956213
You are just lazy to change ur life and improve, it's only your fault. 1st go clean urself faggot nerd, have a shower once in life, start using some product for rinforce hair.
Go fucking get a job, everyone can do something, then after 1-2 months with ur own money pay a fucking gim, and then go have fun and find a girl to fuck, idiot
>>
>>677959112
You sound bald.
>>
>>677959103
>I WAS PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED
ok bud lol. Someone called you out and you felt embarrassed. It's alright. We all make mistakes
>>
I started losing my hair at 16, shaved it all off at 18 and grew a beard. Started working out and now all is good. So much easier not having hair, I do miss it sometimes though.
>>
>>677959255
Yeah this sounds cool enough, hopefully OP can grow a beard.
>>
Go here and figure out what to do

8ch DOT net SLASH suicide
>>
>>677959325
Aye. Most people who lose their hair early can, tend to have high levels of testosterone. Incidentally that also helps in getting in shape more easily.
>>
Bruh, all of those things you listed are in your power to change. Maybe job first, even if it's a shit job. Then gym, or ride a bike or walk regularly or something. Unfortunately not much you can do about your hair, but probably a year from now you could be employed and slaying sloots left and right if you put in the work. Head over to /fit/ and lurk, much more productive than /b/.

>19

Fuck bruh, i wish i was 19 again. You can change practically overnight at that age.
>>
>>677957243
>And If you care about your hair, then you are a faggot.
I am a hair caring faggot and can confirm. Also use moisturiser and shit. Fuck Im such a faggot. Feels good man.
>>
OP here, it looks like there's a misunderstanding. I don't plan to kill myself, I'm way too much of a coward do to that.
>>
If you're fat, lose some weight. It's easy if you give enough of a fuck. You can lose 2 lbs a week with only a 1k Cal daily deficit without exercising whatsoever. That's equivilant to 6 cans of pop, its crazy how little it takes to make the difference between gaining and losing weight
>>
>>677956213
guess what faggot. nobody gives a FUCK about you losing your hair, so what some people go bald early, hell some grils love bald men!

Yesterday i was on the bus with a man who had lost his pinky, index finger AND he just lost his index finger on his other hand.
He looked pretty unhappy (understandably!) but he wasn't crying like a total bitch.

difference, you lost some fucking hair, and you are crying like a bitch.
>>
>>677959529
> not using L'Oréal Elvive Total Repair
> cicamide and proqueratine version (total repair 5)
It's like you want me to make fun of you
>>
>>677956213
>as if your hair matters when you're this much of a fucking mess

Way to miss the big issues there, anon.
>>
>>677959227
I would have been if I did nothing about it early on. Luckily Im a vain fuck who freaked out early over losing hair. So I still have my hair. The key is to do something about your looks whilst you are still young. Its a bit late when you are 40.

There is alot of shit out there that works. But there is no miracle cure for baldness, wrinkles or whatever. You have to catch that shit before it get's out of hand. Of course eventually you will have to admit defeat, but it's funny to see how long you can keep it up.
>>
>>677956213

22yo here.
Didn't lose my v-plates until I was 19 & 1/2, wasn't getting consistently laid (more than once every 2-3 weeks) until a little over 21. Having sex is essentially a meme perpetuated by people addicted to sex so don't worry too much about that. Think you're horny now? Wait until you're getting consistently laid and have to go without.

Hair sucks, I wouldn't freak out until you're certain.

Wagecucks are just that, start studying and get paid by the government to do it (if you live pretty much anywhere other than America, if you do live in America then my condolences).

Weight is a bummer, if you eat less it'll drop off you though. My ex started a very low carb diet and she had weight falling off her.
>>
>>677956213
you're only 19 man.
here's my suggestion, get into losing weight first. either buy some weights or join a gym and figure out a diet and what exercise you want to do and smash it up, when you start noticing results you will feel better, and just keep looking for work.
the virgin thing is no big deal, bitches are highly fucking over rated anyway. all that bullshit you need to put up with just for a glorified wank every so often. But either way if you get in shape confidence and bitches will come naturally.
>>
>>677960096

Also get treated for the depression if you aren't already. If you star working out for the weight, it'll help as well. Don't listen to /fit/, cardio is all you need to live a healthy life.
>>
>>677959439
Yeah and if OP is overweight he can skip the bulking process, easier times.

Lots of detication needed for gym tho.
>>
>>677960057
Well you did seem to know WTF you were talking about from experience.

>I'm glad it worked out for you.
>>
>>677958461
Lol do you really take Internet fights that seriously
>>
>>677960218
>Also get treated for the depression if you aren't already.
Suggestions how? Dont really care going to a phsychotherapist.
>>
>>677959954
Come on. Those things are bs products. It's like getting some silly cleaner with citrus oils in it at the convenience store, when you could go to a real pharmacy and get some industrial strength shit that will melt both stains and your skin.

Pharmaceuticals works! "Pro-Vitamin 6 Bullshit Complex with Neutracuticals™" by Loreal is just marketing pseudo-"science".
>>
File: 1396077083984.jpg (119 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1396077083984.jpg
119 KB, 429x410
>>677956213
>>
You always have to think one thing in life.
> There is always someone who is worse off than me.
You know who fucking said that? Hitler.
Nobody has it figured out yet. Enjoy life. There are plenty of these fat cunt mcdonald worshipers here in Texas where I have lived for 4 years. I have seen autism at all ages. I have seen friends turn to heroin and meth and on the streets. Somebody will fuck you I am sure of it. I am 21 and never kissed anyone or held any girls hand. I am so alone right now, but you know what I love who I am and I feel that true love is out there for me. It's out there for you too. You are young and you have lots of life ahead of you. I am so stoned right now happy 420 man take it easy, btw I have been dropping my anxiety by telling people the truth and being myself. I lie all of the time just to get annoying fuck head people away from me. Maybe Texans are just really dumb and bornt that way.
>>
>>677960510

You're going to have to see a professional, dude.
>>
File: 1459701931386.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2009) Image search: [Google]
1459701931386.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2009
>>677956213
Happy Birthday Anon
I wish a girl such as picrelated will one day fall in love with you.
>>
>>677960181
For real I know this one person who isnt me. He said he is going to Thailand to fuck some ladyboys, hes selling drugs and living with mom at 27. All kids of people out there. Lots of sick fucks. You a sick fuck? We are here for you.
>>
>>677958683
not at all actually, maybe a total of 3 years on here, i catch on quick
>>
Gay if you go to another country to get nailed by basically a woman with a cock? Any amount of cock is gay now? I thought they were bi or something. Jesus. Get with the times faggot.
>>
>>677960759
How does it help exactly? And Im not really good at talking or expressing my feelings, seems like waste of money.
>>
>>677956213

BALD or GTFO
>>
>>677960909
the fuck are you on about?
>>
Homicide or suicide man your choice
>>
>>677956213
As if whining here is going to solve anything, go hit the gym. Improve yourself instead off settling with what you have become, you may be a faggot but you can be a fit faggot if you try hard enough.
>>
>>677958168
Women? Dude, he is gay.
>>
>>677960903
Sauce ?
>>
>>677961092
We are a sick society duh. Condescending fuck.
>>
>>677957776
Starting a petition to have anyone who's going to kill themselves anyways be forced to do this.
>>
>19
>Fat
>Unemployed
>Virgin

All shit you can change yourself anon... Dont cry about it if you make no effort to fix.

Get a shitty job that you can grin and bare till you find another thing coming along.

Look at what you eat. Is it crappy food? Are you trying to diet and in turn eating not enough calories?

You're young. The depression will lift in time once you get your motivation going.
>>
File: 1459713304617s.jpg (7 KB, 223x250) Image search: [Google]
1459713304617s.jpg
7 KB, 223x250
>>677956213
You could always try to save the planet OP..
68 74 74 70 3a 2f 2f 62 69 74 2e 6c 79 2f 31 52 58 47 4c 42 51
>Is your name Dan?
>>
>>677961543
shitpost.
>>
File: 1459779805117.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1459779805117.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>>677956213
hahahahhahahhahahahhah faggot
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.