[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often do you disgusting pieces of shit brush your teeth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 10
File: badteeth.jpg (63 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
badteeth.jpg
63 KB, 500x345
How often do you disgusting pieces of shit brush your teeth?

Twice daily here, accompanied by flossing and mouthwash, and I'm fucking British!

>inb4 all you neckbeards post your excuses for not brushing twice daily
>>
>>677839742
At least twice a day sometimes 3 if I can be fucked my teeth are pretty clean
>>
>>677839742
Once a day, never had a cavity.

I flossed for a bit, but got bored of it.
>>
everytime after I have eaten and I keep close contact with my dentist about softness of brush, strength of toothpaste.
>>
>>677839742
Only when I go outside
so almost never
>>
>>677839742
once a day

fruit will make your teeth be healthy
>>
>>677840930
apples especially
>>
A few times a week. Never flossed. Never had any cavities or problems. No discoloration.

I do drink enough milk and use toothpaste with fluoride in it though.
>>
>>677839742
2 times a day, normal and with special brush for braces, I aalso use mouthwash
>>
Brush twice a day
Floss once a day
>>
>>677839742

Did he died
>>
>>677840930
Seriously? I thought apples would have been bad for your teeth because of all the sugar?
>>
1-2 twice a day
>>
everytime before i shower, so like once a week
>>
File: 1448437028369.jpg (39 KB, 384x432) Image search: [Google]
1448437028369.jpg
39 KB, 384x432
>>677841716
I get my advice from /b/.
>>
>>677839742
Every night and almost every morning however sometimes I am late for school or some shit then I just quickly mouthwash.
>>
>>677841716
Not really the sugar. More so the acidity.
Also always be careful not to eat for 20 minutes after you brushed your teeth. They are most vulnerable after you are done brushing them.
>>
>>677841620
this
>>
>>677842039
Oppsite way round: Do not brush your teeth within 20 minutes after eating fruit beacause after the acid even a soft brush dan damage the tooth.
>>
>>677839742
Twice daily with electric toothbrush for like 3-4 minutes. I haven't had a cavity for years but my teeth still look like shit anyway. Fuck my genetics fam.
>>
>>677839742
just once in the morning
>>
once i go out so like 4 times in month

now you make feel like shit op
>>
File: 1459804984260.jpg (34 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1459804984260.jpg
34 KB, 657x527
Guys I'm sorry to admit this but never, now I bet you picture something ghastly like in OP's picture, however all I do is just swig water and rub my teeth with a clean towel.

I've never had a cavity and my dentist has complimented me on my teeth, they are white also.

I eat many sugary foods too and drink fizzy drinks, my enamel is slightly worn but that is all.
>>
>>677839742
once a day in the evening including flossing and mouthwash.
i also mostly drink water and don't eat much sugary stuff, so, i guess i'm fine.
although i have a problem with toothing stone.
i get that shit super fast, no matter how much i brush.
dentist told me theres not much i can do, except regular removal, because it's my saliva that's building up this shit.
>>
>>677842573
pics of teeth nao
>>
>>677842338
this.
E brush at night manual 2 times a day
floss and Listerine.
Mouth loaded with cavities.
Shit enamel and more aggressive bacteria strain.

Fuck it I'll get dentures.
>>
>>677839742
whenever my teeth start hurting
>>
Usually after breakfast and before bed
>>
>>677842272
Or both. Like a condom over a condom.
>>
Once a week
>>
eh, whenever i feel like it..

sometimes ill go a few days brushing then ill go a week without..

never had a cavity or any issues with my mouth.

dentist usually says i have nice teeth.
>>
Once a day in morning before work, go to dentist every 6 months and they think my teeth look so good that they believe me when I tell them I brush twice daily with mouthwash.

>Background
>Father also had really good teeth, he only brushed once a day as well; so possibly genetics
>Have only ever had one cavity when I was a child
>No root canals
>etc.
>Use arm & hammer baking soda toothpaste keeps my teeth looking white as fuck
>>
only after I suck on a nigger dick
so basically 3-4 times a day
>>
>>677842775
maybe it's the amount of chemical shit that's in all these products that's killing off your good bacterial flora/immune defense to begin with?
how about brushing with nothing but water, a little unwaxed dental floss and reducing the sugar intake?
>>
>>677840930
>fruit will make your teeth be healthy

The acid in fruit erodes your enamel. No bueno.

They may be whiter, but they're not healthier.
>>
>>677839742
>3-4 times a day brush
>floss 1-2 times or as needed
>mouthwash after brush
>hydrogen peroxide swish once a week
>zero cavities
>>
>>677843225
>excessive
I brush and floss my teeth only at night - and I also have no cavities.
>>
File: tumblr_nd4ytoVR6f1tkymoao1_500.jpg (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nd4ytoVR6f1tkymoao1_500.jpg
111 KB, 500x500
Brushing does little to nothing but make your teeth appear whiter and remover little debris. But with the average human diet we eat such high acidity brushing your teeth often damages them more than anything. When you brush your teeth all you are doing is scraping off the very outer layer of your teeth removing stains. The only proven thing to actually benefits you is picking or flossing your teeth. About 80% or more cavities form between the teeth. Also ever since humans discovered tooth picking and flossing our lifespans have almost doubled, also risk of heart disease decrease by almost half. Mouthwash is literally floor cleaner that is re-branded as a mouth antiseptic. Just use peroxide, it's natural, it whitens, and kills 99% of bacteria. So really over doing it is worse than going longer without it.

Remember kids: dentists make a living off of your bad teeth. Are you going to trust them about everything no questions asked?

Also, several articles on Google is the source for this. I'm not doing the foot work for you lazy fucks.
>>
>>677843225
>>hydrogen peroxide swish once a week
Are you fuckin serious mate? That's just unnecessary. Plus it's so goddamned acidic it's HIGHLY likely you're eroding your enamel at an accelerated speed (à lá weekly).

Why the fuck you think they tell you acidic foods rot your teeth?

Nimrod
>>
File: teeth n timestamp.png (433 KB, 563x485) Image search: [Google]
teeth n timestamp.png
433 KB, 563x485
>>677842573
>>677842764
Here you are
>>
>>677840471
this
>>
>>677843525
It's good for whitening your teeth doe.
>>
>>677843651
Welp, I guess you've got me beat there.

Touché anon, touché
>>
>>677843486
>implying dental hygiene is responsible for increased life spans
Correlation does not imply causation faggot
>>
>>677843525
Peroxide is a base. Not an acid. That's why when it touches your stomach acid it reacts instantly and causes you to vomit.
>>
>>677839742
I rarely brushed my teeth when I was younger since it bored me. Today I brush once a day. To my knowledge, I only have one cavity, and it doesn't bother me at all.
>>
>>677839742
once a day, just eat some really burnt toast, does the job
>>
>>677842877
me too
:/
>>
File: IMAG0180_1.jpg (32 KB, 750x328) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0180_1.jpg
32 KB, 750x328
Always in the morning, like 75% of the time at night.

Teeth are a bit yellow-stained from years of coffee drinking, going to ask my dentist if there's a way to have them professionally whitened.

Lots of cavities / fillings.I pretty much never flossed until I was ~18/19, and never brushed at night until I was ~16/17, so that was a big part of the issue.
>>
Never because I have hypodontia and I want the third set to come through
>>
three times
or twice if I can't brush after lunch
>>
>>677839742
Once a day before I hit the sack. I may 'forget' to brush once in a while.
>>
>>677839742

I hardly brush and only had a few cavities in my life. The problem is insurance would not cover Insulin unless I was non white or a drunk, druggy or a con and I fell down a lot and broke 4 teeth
>>
It's been about a decade since I've brushed or flossed. Lol at all the people who waste their time on that shit.
>>
>>677839742
once everyday -(might forget once but immediately use gum)

includes brushing teeth insides, tops, and outside
Flossing first
then finally brushing my tongue till i gag ... no joke... it removes a lot of the bad breath problem...

oh and this happens in the morning after breakfast.
>>
File: 1445005700822.jpg (39 KB, 398x307) Image search: [Google]
1445005700822.jpg
39 KB, 398x307
>>677843486
get your paranoid ass back to /x/ you fucking lunatic
>>
Every dentist I've ever had told me that brushing twice daily is actually INSANELY bad for your teeth.

One went on a rant about it once, about how its a money making scheme by the toothpaste companies to sell more toothpaste. Sounds conspiratorial though. But he also went on to say that excessive brushing (more than once a day) also erodes the enamel and leads to toothaches.

>once a day
>floss every other day
>dilute mouthwash (half a cap, plus half a cap of water); (pure mouthwash often makes the gumline bleach and recede prematurely)
>>
>>677839742
Don't brush them routinely, only when situation demands fresh breath. Never had a filing. Convinced brushing damages teeth.
>>
>>677845373
(cont) funny story too: I never flossed when I was a kid, until I was in high school and my sister lied to me about how it made your teeth look whiter overnight. I believed her, and now my dentist compliments the lack of plaque on them every time I visit.
>>
File: 1426063265885.jpg (129 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1426063265885.jpg
129 KB, 640x640
>>677843170
how about I knock the shits out with a ball peen hammer and get fake ones?
>>
ITT: A bunch of lazy faggots who enjoy the taste of rotten death in their mouth.
>>
>>677843609

i can fucking smell your breath from here though.
there is more to oral hygiene than the appearance of your teeth.
have a bit of a fucking pride in yourself
>>
>>677845034
They sell tongue scrapers that help alot more than gagging yourself.
>>
>>677839742
Every six months. The day I go to the Dentist. Doing good so far.
>>
Never brushed myself a day in my life. I've also never have had any teeth ailments at all. So fuck you
>>
As soon as they start looking or feeling slightly gross to me. So, usually once a week or so. No cavities. Probably has something to do with my diet, as I don't really care for sweets or acidic things much, and I'm not big on chips and the like. I also only drink water and one cup of coffee in the morning.
>>
for many years now I brush my theet maybe 2 times a month. I go to a dentist 2x a year and he always tells me that my teeth look good but gums are not so good.
Whats up here?

my thaugt is since I drink a lot of alcohol it prevents my teeth from rotting. also no halitosis or pain.
>>
>>677839742
2 times, rarely 3. Sometimes I'll brush just once in the morning. Floss most nights and always mouthwash if I floss.
>>
brushing your teeth is fucking overrated. cavemen didnt do it and they had better teeth than modern day society does, you know why? because its about what you eat. if u drink coke all day long ur teeth will be shit and brushing cant save it, only delay it. my body is a god damn fucking temple and i eat freshly killed caribou or deer meat only and the rest is fruits veggies and nuts (no homo u faggots) and when i wake up in the morning i piss and chug down a glass of distilled water, protein shake with 0 sugars, and hand squeezed orange juice non of that concentrated shit from the grocery store. havent brushed my teeth since i lived with my parents at 17 years old. my teeth are god tier like.
>>
>>677850419
Teach us! O' God Faggot!
>>
>>677839742
Kek, no joke I am brushing right now while I am sitting on the shitter. Floss bottom and top 3 times and then brush for 3-5 minutes. Have only had one cavity.
>>
>>677839742
Never. I grew a habit a few years ago where I just smother my teeth with my tongue. I do this for hours, and it's more or less the same thing. Perfect front teeth.
>>
https://badoo.com/profile/0510913960?p=6&folder=8
>>
>>677842272
What why not just rinse your mouth? I dont see how letting the acid sit on your enamel being better then brushing it off
>>
twice a day, no flossing, got huge gaps between my teeth anyway because one got removed and the other replaced, fell on them when i was young and they died and stopped growing
>>
>>677851696
Would anal/10
PS: I spammed the report button so fuck you nigger.
>>
I haven't brushed my teeth since I was ~10. That was about 18 years ago.

Mine have not rotted out but I do have parts chipped off on the very back upper teeth, dunno what they are called.
>>
1 every one or two weeks plus smoking
>>
>>677840471
basic ass bitch
>>
like 1 - 2 times a day
>>
I never brush my teeth. Havent since prolly 06
>>
Judging from what I read, most of you are disgusting sacks of shit with horrid oral hygiene.
>>
>>677843609
Bro i did the same thing for i duno several years and let me tell you YOUR GUMS WILL ERODE
seriously they will reced back amd become really thing and makes them loose so more things can get stuck up there. Go get a periodontal scraping amd you will flip shit at all the gunk they pull out from inbetween you gums and teeth- not where you floss but from below the gums, do it or you will have a purple mouth and people will look at you weird when you smile trust me brah

I brush 2wice a day now
>>
>>677852465
>most of the thread states they brush their shit at least once a day
>only a couple dont do so

'most' lol
>>
Only thing tht determines teeth enamel syrength is diet. Srry but brushing doesnt help shit.
>>
>>677850419
That's cool. Coke is pretty tasty
>>
>>677844137
Go buy a a couple mouthnpieces from a sports store mold them then buy some whitening gel on amazon, you just saved 200big ones
>>
File: 1458981486658.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1458981486658.gif
4 MB, 320x240
>>677850419
what's it like to be a lying fucking faggot on 4chan?
>>
>>677852465
i'm a girl btw
>>
File: 1459228935366.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1459228935366.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>677853384
>>
>>677840471
Same, my teeth are perfect.
>>
>>677850419
they ate all organic, it's true, but they also died by the age of 40, you however will be toothless by that age
>>
>>677853710
organic had nothing to do with it you stupid faggot
>>
guys im 19 and my enammel is gown
>>
The secret to healthy gums and white teeth is to brush with semen at least once a day.
>>
>>677853967
>gown
are you fucking kidding me right now?
>>
>>677839742
To be complete honest, I haven't brushed for 3 weeks.
>>
>>677854146
He's probably a nigger and a faggot
>>
>>677853710
This is a misconception. People have lived to be around 60 on average throughout human history, we simply had a much higher infant and childhood mortality rate which lowers the average in the past. Once you reached the age of about 25 you were likely to live into your 50's and 60's. Modern medicine has extended that to 70's and 80's and of course children aren't dropping dead like flies from simple treatable shit.
>>
>>677839742
Every other day.
>>
Like once a month if that. I used to brush twice daily and had like 5 cavities when I was a kid. Now I just go to the dentist every 6 months and haven't had any problems for 15 years.
>>
I brush twice a day. Up until the age of about 20 I never brushed and never had problems. Had a cavity form before then from a brace I had to stop me sucking my thumb, and that cavity hardened and never hurt. Got sick as fuck at 20 and spent a month in hospital, the acid erosion fucked my enamel so bad I started brushing twice daily, flossing, oil pulling and my teeth have just gotten worse and worse. I'm 25 now, new cavities since I started brushing but that one from before I started brushing? Still solid, still doesn't hurt.
>>
Once maybe twice. Too lazy to floss and brush night. Once I'm in bed, I'm fucking in bed.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.