[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 480x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 480x385
Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

Topkek! Think about it anon, it's so ridiculous.
>>
Do you honestly believe in "God"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, an intelligent being that can create all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

>>
File: Lord and Savior.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Lord and Savior.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
>>677813835
There is only one god..
>>
File: bait.jpg (16 KB, 299x300) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
16 KB, 299x300
This is the absolute most desperate I have ever seen this spamming faggot get.

As a result, this will be the absolute last time I ever post to or even acknowledge this bait.
>>
>>677814761
There was no time so he existed, you're right about the rest
>>
But you guys say God doesn't have a creator, right?

So you guys think that universe can't come out nowhere but a powerful being that can create that universe can?
>>
>>677815425
It doesn't matter what you believe. It all comes down to something coming out of nowhere in the end.
>>
File: 1436182393930.jpg (18 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
1436182393930.jpg
18 KB, 500x259
Do you honestly believe in "9/11"? There were two big ass towers and then in a few trillionths of a second they were gone?

>>
>>677815173
It's a valid argument, can't have your assumptions challenged?
>>
>>677813835
Read hubble's law. Hell of a lot more evidence than "God"
>>
>>677813835
I believe the big bang is a likely scenario. I have no idea what was before the bang. If there was a before, what the before was like. There are plausible theories. Just because the bang happened doesn't mean there was nothing before necessarily, and just because people use evidence to say a bang must have happened does not mean they all believe it came from nothing, only that at some point a great extreme expansion might have happened.
>>
Op is a fgt > Big bang > Religions
>>
>>677813835
What is ridiculous is that you post these stupid threads constantly
>>
>>677813835
>There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

it's quite possible
but science is not sure yet as far as i know
>>
>>677815821
It really isn't a valid argument
>>
>>677816314
>it's quite possible
>but science is not sure yet as far as i know
Such a strong argument anon are you on the debate team or something?
>>
>>677813835
Apparently he "Created time" aswell so he I guess existed before time.. Makes it even harder to believe in than the big bang.. BTW op's God is God of the gaps (watch out coz we might find out one day and poof your God is gone)...
>>
File: 1376947604102.jpg (51 KB, 470x423) Image search: [Google]
1376947604102.jpg
51 KB, 470x423
>>677813835
>Be me OP
>feeling edgy
>strap on my tard-safe fedora and boot up my scat and cum covered macbook
>get on 4chan
>make retarded thread denying the omnipresent diety responsible for creation
>much euphoria is had
>FF to deathbed
>die accepting no afterlife
>think oblivion awaits
>see light
>soul ascends to heaven
>greeted by creator
ANON, IS IT TRUE YOU DENIED ME ON EARTH
yes, lord, but how was I to know?
YE OF NO FAITH MAY NOT ENTER PARADISE
>spend eternity in hell, where no one is allowed to ever tickle
>rue tickle-less existence for all of eternity
>feelsbadman

Repent and thou may be tickled OP. It's not too late.
>>
>>677816521
that was not supposed to be an argument

i'm just saying that bb is the most possible explanation
>>
>>677813835
Big Bang Theory actually makes no sense. Before ~ 14 billion years all matter sitting in an infinitely small point for eons? Then all of a sudden it exploded? What was the cause. Why did it sit there etc etc. It's a retarded theory
>>
File: 1445560630694.jpg (14 KB, 280x273) Image search: [Google]
1445560630694.jpg
14 KB, 280x273
>>
>>677813835
Hello again dear fellow, I'm reporting you for posting shit, see you later.
>>
>>677816968
Got a better idea faggot? There's plenty of supporting evidence
>>
>>677816766
>my argument wasnt an argument
>heres another argument thats not an argument
>>
You post the same shit many times a day with the same picture OP. Why haven't you been banned?
>>
>>677817054
i'm not really arguing with you about it
>>
>>677813835
you can't figure out how reality works by sitting around and thinking about it. you need a lot of math and science
>>
>>677816968
There really isn't much evidence. Its all theory's about theory's. They make a theory to explain something they can't explain with other things they can't explain. And don't give me that crap I can't say something makes no sense unless I prove something else makes more sense
>>
Mods should ban everyone who falls for this shitty bait.
Your retardation is what is killing /b/
>>
>>677817338
Was supposed to be response to >>677817048
>>
>>677817145
How about argumenting about it though?
>>
>>677817048
Lol and what supporting evidence is there
>>
>>677813835

Yes I do but I don't think there was nothing. I think the universe gets recycled. The Big Bang was not the first. It was one in an infinite series of them.
>>
File: 1459592490571.jpg (328 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1459592490571.jpg
328 KB, 640x960
>>
>>677817477
microwave background seems to be a strong evidence
>>
Atleast with God, he is the creator. Some believe everything just came out of nowhere.
>>
>>677817338
Do you realize how much investigation,repetition, and evidence goes into confirming something as a scientific theory?Ill never understand how religious fags can attempt to say they know who created everything when they dont have the slightest bit of knowledge about how the world around them works.
>>
>>677817893
That can have a million explanations we don't understand yet. Member we used to think earth was center of universe back in the day. Because we have no "other" explanation we just assumed
>>
>>677818020
>God had an origin
>>
>>677818307
First off, I'm debating the SCIENCE behind this. Second, no matter what theory you have it doesn't disprove God.
>>
>>677817550
Science says so. It's written in books about science. If it wasn't fact it couldn't be published or taught in school. You are a fucking retard
>>
>>677819091

Well that's not true so your argument is bad. Even though OP is an idiot, so are you.
>>
>>677819229
OK prove me wrong. Prove big Bang is false

>protip you can't
>>
>>677818767
The comment was in refrence to
>Its all theory's about theory's. They make a theory to explain something they can't explain with other things they can't explain.
This shows a severe lack of understanding in the scientific process.For your sake I hope youre under 16.If someone makes an idiotic claim it's not up to me to disprove it,that's regressive logic that has no place in any serious debate.
>>
>>677818586
>Because we have no "other" explanation we just assumed
that's not some fucking "assumption"
it fits scientific theory, and that's not something you pull out of your ass
science does it like that, it worked with theories before

>>677818767
>it doesn't disprove God
nothing does
nothing proves either

that's why science doesn't talk about him
>>
>>677819523
Even as an atheist ,you are an absolute moron.You may be just as bad as the christ fags.You just regurgitate shit you hear and have little to no understanding of what it actually entails.Is all of /b/ just underaged idiots now?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (12 KB, 176x276) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
12 KB, 176x276
>>
>>677819568
But yet it is true. Scientist always explain one unknown with another and make then fit until they can prove wrong. Problem is some things are to outside of our understanding right now it will be decades or centuries before they will be disproved. Big Bang is one such "theory"

Ie. Not sure where background radiation comes from. Oh it must be big Bang. Taking one unknown and applying it to another.
>>
>>677819784
I win dipshit. Didn't disprove
>>
>>677820606
the existence of background radiation was predicted as part of bb theory
>>
The burden of proof, Anon, lies with proving evidence of a deity. Lack of evidence, in itself, is NOT evidence.
>>
File: 1459023714602.jpg (44 KB, 338x500) Image search: [Google]
1459023714602.jpg
44 KB, 338x500
SAGE REPLY

The OP is an atheist who posts as a Christian. He doesn't abandon the thread. He posts in /b because there is no user ID. He then can answer as a Christian or an atheist. He likes to take the opposite side of the argument to get people all riled up. He admitted it several days ago. He is an east coaster too.

This thread isn't real though. It's full of the OP saying shit on both sides of the issue that is designed to create a response (i.e., BAIT).

If you want to talk about religion, there are other places to go where people actually exchange intelligent thoughts, not here though.

The KKK announces a march in a city. All the anti-KKK people come out and scream during the parade. Usually, it's a dozen or so KKK members and hundreds of protestors.

Want the KKK parades to stop? Ignore them. Let them walk down empty streets. Without all the protestors and cameras following the clash, there would be nothing to validate their message. Without an audience, the marches would stop.

Don't be the audience. Don't give the OP validation by enabling him. Ignore the thread and let it die every time. He'll be bored and go away.

SAGE REPLY
>>
>>677821419
>he actually wasted time to write this
now that's autism
>>
>>677821864
More autistic than replying every day to an atheist questioning your atheistic position on God?

If you didn't know before, you know now.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.