[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's only show, why you heff to be mad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7
File: hi glenn.jpg (28 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
hi glenn.jpg
28 KB, 618x412
It's only show, why you heff to be mad?
>>
>>677812895
bcoz i new the riters wud do dis too us and leve us hangeing till next seeson
>>
File: negan07.jpg (279 KB, 1428x1387) Image search: [Google]
negan07.jpg
279 KB, 1428x1387
a cliffhanger is one thing, but a cliffhanger at the end of an hour and a half episode where nothing fucking happened? that's not teasing, that's cruel.
>>
>>677812895
The death was in first person POV, someone out of Daryl, Michonne, Glenn, and Rositas group was looking out of the door 3 times during the episode. When Dwight opens the door to get Daryl you can see the first person view actually looking at Daryl in the bottom right corner. It was Glen just like the comics ....tata
>>
>>677813691
Glenn is dead
>>
File: KRAKK.jpg (174 KB, 1037x1594) Image search: [Google]
KRAKK.jpg
174 KB, 1037x1594
because the show is a shite compared to the comics
>>
>>677814117
And gay!
>>
>>677814070
Why has no1 mentioned that "Trevor" out of gta was in the episode ?
>>
>>677812895
today on Deus Ex Machina: The Show... stupid people are in a situation that really requires every bit of situational awareness they can possibly muster, instead, they take the time to stare at each other, talk about their feelings and get emotional. ALL OF THE SUDDEN theyre surrounded by baddies who for some stupid fucking reason spare them, every, fucking, time, and just take them prisoner. join us next week when despite the baddies paying slightly more attention to the world around them than a sleeping sloth are somehow completely annihilated by one idiot who doesnt know how to hold a crossbow
>>
>>677814070
ya but something everyone isnt taking in consideration is that the death was POV from the cameraman. Not the character. So likely after the scene was over the death scene was filmed with a cameraman. The set had completely changed at this point. Shadows are irrelevant.
>>
>>677814601
because he's a shit actor and looked out of place.
>>
>>677814601
Because GTA is for children duh
>>
a cliffhanger is one thing, but a cliffhanger at the end of an hour and a half episode where nothing fucking happened? that's not teasing, that's cruel.
>>677813936

no even wise that that was the season finally and we have to wait 6 months to see more. After being ganked for an hour then left hanging.
>>
>>677814601
Lol Fucking faggot. GTA V was shit. It wasn't even a real GTA game. It didn't give me that GTA feeling like GTA IV gave me. Fuck off.
>>
>>677814679
It was from the character who got lucilled point of view, the fuck are you talking about.
>>
>>677814883
No, you dumbshit. That's not what I meant. I meant that that AMC camera man is retiring already, and they didn't wanna just write him off, so they had his character killed.
>>
>>677814883
ya they handed the actor a camera and he beat him to death with a baseball bat. OR They called cut on scene, then they got the camera ready for the death scene. The cast wasnt even present, they don't even know who died.
>>
>>677815082
Is that another YouTube joke?! Like the fucking LETS CALL HIM WIGHT CUZ HE LOST HIS D HURRR DURR. HAHA THE CAMERA MAN IS DED LELLLEL
>>
>Pretending like your opinions matter on a mediocre series
Get girlfriends
>>
>>677815236
fucking What?
>>
>>677815238
Dude just because you have a short chubby girlfriend with pancake tits for self approval doesn't mean we need to as well. Also TWD is pretty entertaining and I don't have to buy her food like you do so
>>
>>677812895
The title should be changed to "Zombies vs Human Stereotypes."
>>
>>677815132
The cast doesn't know but the way they shot the whole episode if you pay attention it's either Abraham or Glenn who gets it. The writers know who they are going to kill
>>
>>677815444
Your only right because of trips.
I hope that drills in to how pointless your life is.
>>
>>677814874
>It didn't give me that GTA feeling like GTA IV did

You mean the rubber dingy car feeling?
>>
>>677812895
Honestly I knew the cliff hanger was coming and can accept that they decided to go that direction. What really pisses me off is that the writers were interviewed previous to the finale about how they would portray Negan, stating that they would push the limit to what they could show on TV and in the end he says shit one time and says peg instead of fuck. It was honestly insulting to the character in the comics.

Plus he was so scrawny, they should have casted him further in advance so he could bulk up a little.
>>
>>677815638
yes, they know who is going to die, and its obvious that its going to be Abraham, Glenn or Daryl, but saying "hur durr shadows" isnt right because in that moment the character didnt die. The set was changed and the death scene was shot as a separate scene.
>>
>>677815925
Yea I agree with that man, but the blue ray release is going to have edgelord Negan. Same thing they did with Ricks famous "they're fucking with the wrong people" line on the blue ray
>>
>>677812895
Negan killed the viewer, there will not be another season. Shows over folks.
>>
>>677816009
I never spoke about shadows dude, I said those first person POV shots inside the truck that they kept flashing in and out was the person who gets lucilled. And it's not Daryl because the person can see Daryls head in the bottom corner when Dwight opens the door to take them out
>>
Your answer.

http://carl-greyems.tumblr.com/private/142035415291/tumblr_o4xdeaiypi1v88mdc
>>
File: 1459782769622.jpg (194 KB, 940x927) Image search: [Google]
1459782769622.jpg
194 KB, 940x927
>>
>>677816128
Yeah I know that, and can understand that. But to blatantly say they were going to push the boundaries of what they could show on AMC and then have him curse less than Abraham was disrespectful
>>
>>677816300
thats you making a rule that any POV camerawork done was the person getting killed. Thats an assumption.
>>
File: 1457413489205s.jpg (3 KB, 124x104) Image search: [Google]
1457413489205s.jpg
3 KB, 124x104
>>677816358
brutal.
>>
Bravo AMC. Bravo Scott Gimple. Bravo for doing what I thought impossible by fucking BUTCHERING the most iconic scene in the entirety the comic series, a scene which I—like many of us—have been looking forward to since like season 3. This was supposed to be The Walking Deads 'Red Wedding'. Now its just another entry in the ever growing list of things the show completely fucked up. I stuck with this show through its absolute worst, hoping that it would get better. and it absolutely did. Scott Gimple descended from the heavens as an angel to cleanup the damn mess that the hack known as Mazzara left. This season alone was probably the absolute best, I mean most of the episodes were pulled—word for word—from the comic. I had absolute confidence that he would do THE MOST ICONIC SCENE IN THE WALKING DEAD HISTORY justice. But of course he had to go and ruin it. I thought this man knew better? I was convinced he knew how to make compelling television? Imagine if the fucking Red Wedding was a cliffhanger. Imagine that the moment THE WEDDING went to absolute shit that the episode faded to black as if to say "Fuck you guys tune in next week
>>
>>677816500
Yea I'm assuming it because it seemed like that's a major clue. Kirkman said there is a lot of clues to who got it
>>
>>677816754
to see what happens next wink emoticon ". It would take all of the tension, all of the horror, all of the devastation and shit all over it. The momentum, the shock, the brutality would fucking diminish and your actually given time to process what just happened. THAT'S what this fucking bullshit show did. Except the show said "see you NEXT YEAR >;D " God I'm so rattled right now, you guys don't even know.
A season of any story-centric television show should consistently build up momentum unleashing it all during the season finale. Most fucking shows do this and it almost never takes away from the show as a whole (Game of Thrones is a notable exception, seeing as it normally climaxes in episode 9). Seriously doing POV then fading to black and saying "lol tune in next year guys ;D what could possibly happen? smile emoticon " with absolutely no payoff is such bullshit. Cliffhanging the next season by ruining a haunting comic scene is NOT setting up the next season, its cutting up the end of the finale and saving it for next season. Cliffhangers cheap devices used exclusively by lazy writers to guarantee viewership for the following week or forthcoming season. Save them for the stupid-ass midseason finales.
This was such Bullshit. BullshitBullshitBullshit. .
>>
>>677816789
They had a chance to absolutely scar their audience. A chance to create an episode potentially on par with 'Ozymandias' from 'Breaking Bad 'or 'The Rains of Castamere' from 'Game of Thrones', but no they had to blow it with a cheap marketing trick. I'm seriously considering dropping this show because of this shit, thats how rustled I am right now. I've never had my hopes slaughtered this horrifically before. I saw the leaks yet I was in denial, looking for any reason to convince myself that they were fakes.
Im going to watch episode 701, but I swear to God it better be Glenn or Daryl (as much as we all love them, I think it's obvious that it needs to happen). If they pussy out and kill fucking SPENCER somehow than put me in suicide watch, cause there's no point living in a world where fucking Hack Gimple can get away with brutally fucking asshole
>>
>>677816358

Holy shit...well that answers that. Damn can Maggie scream tho.
>>
>>677812895
>It's only shity show, why you heff to be mad?
There ya go
>>
>>
>>677816770
ya but Kirkman also said that Glenn getting his head bashed in my Neegan was a fake spoiler out of his own mouth. He's was either lying then or lying now. I don't trust anything he says. He's letting everyone debate until they do the reveal.
>>
>>677814117

No
>>
>>677816824
Season 7 opens with Negan about to crack Glen in the head and they bring out Spencer from a truck instead. Or even better they kill...wait for it.... AARON
>>
>>677817006
Except that they said they haven't filmed or decided who Negan beat to death.
>>
>>677816358
Well done Anon. This is probably the most legit answer Im willing to accept so far. That would have been fucking crazy if they left this in the way it sounds here.
>>
"However, some fans were outraged following the finale because the mystery victim was never revealed. "I didn't know it was going to be a cliffhanger until I watched the show," Morgan said. "I understand the fan frustration, but the death of that person is going to kick off Season 7. We will pick up directly from what we saw last night, and you're going to see what happened at the end of that bat."

quote from - Jeffrey Dean Morgan
>>
>>677816358
>http://carl-greyems.tumblr.com/private/142035415291/tumblr_o4xdeaiypi1v88mdc

Fuck me, that makes it exponentially more disturbing.
>>
>>677815683
Top kek
>>
Coral is dead.
>>
>>677812895
tbh I didnt think for a second AMC would have the balls to ever do a "someone gets killed, tune in and see" scam on their viewers again after the Titanic disaster that unfolded when they tricked the public with The Killing Season 1 finale.
Guess they really do think the public is this forgetful.
I expect twd ratings to go down 20-35% next year because of this. People hate not getting closure when its promised to them.
>>
>>677816770
One being the orignal fuckin chink getting bear jew'd in the comics
>>
>>677814601
Thought he was Negan the whole time, woulda been a lot better
>>
>>677812895
he looks like he should be taking my order at starbucks, yes, I'd like a half- decaf soy latte
>>
>>677818820
Rick lost his hand in the comics, that arrow that went thru the doctor's eye was meant for Abraham. The show doesn't follow the comics if you haven't noticed. Why do a fake death of Glenn this season, they even took his name off the credits to do a real one at the end? It makes sense only in the regard that he died in the comics. So i guess we will have to wait and see.
>>
>>677814117
Again?!
>>
>>677819216
Kirkman said he regrets chopping off Rick's hand so they prob wouldn't do it on the show. He also said he regrets killing off Abraham before the war with Negan, so they had to kill someone else in that spot. This show is ridiculously predictable, but they still give us cliffhangers like this.
>>
>>677814874
IV. Was te worste one

Still hoping six will be in th style as gta. 1
>>
>>677819216
My only concern is that glen could not "take it like a champ" he was allready fucked up and hes also a little bitch so my best gues is abraham.... he give him the look and hes the only one who would take a hit.
>>
>>677819847
Ya its Glenn because he died in the comics, Abraham because he took it like a man and was giving Neegan the stink eye, or Daryl because he said he would like to be done with the show, and he just filmed a new show with AMC. However Daryl is the face of the walking dead, all the merchandise has his face on it, not ricks, and how beloved he is, I think it would hurt their brand alot to kill him. So in the name of money I don't see Daryl dying. And Abraham and Glenn are the only two left that are major enough characters to kill. Kirkman did regret Abrahams death, so why kill him off before the war even starts if the reason you spared him the first time was to save him for the war? So Im guessing it is going to be Glenn.
>>
Negan kills jesus....
>>
Why not Rosita; just broken up with Abraham; get to see Abraham's true reaction--Will he blink or will he get apeshit crazy. Regardless, It will be tragic.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.