[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How easy is it to fake not being high.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 9
File: large.jpg (84 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
84 KB, 500x331
How easy is it to fake not being high.
>>
>>677811515
depends how much you smoke
>>
>>677811515
if you smoke regularly its 100% easy
>>
Depends on how high you are.
>>
>>677811604

This, and eyedrops obviously
>>
Easier than to pretend not being drunk
>>
>>677811681
This
>>
>>677811515
Be high all the time then people will assume that's just the way you are.
>>
>>677811681
>>677811604
And what if its the first time. And assuming one had some eyedrops to get rid of the bloodshot eyes?
>>
>>677811515
Re-phrase the question
>>
>>677811870
if it's your first time smoking weed, you won't get high
>>
>>677811515
Dont smoke joints or blunts if youre trying to conceal the smell, it lingers on your hands and clothes if you do
>>
>>677811888
If one smoked half a joint for the first time, how easy/difficult would it be to fake being sober?
>>
>>677811870
if its the first one its likely youll get caught, unless you try really hard and use eyerops
>>
If it's your first time just try a few puffs, don't get completely baked.
>>
>>677811870
You're maybe gonna have a bad time. Some people don't get really stoned their first time, others get blasted as fuck. If its your first time and you get blazed as fuck, no eyedrops are gonna save you.
>>
>>677811870
M8 your will be paranoid to fuck and your anxiety will send you into a panic if your trying to avoid something. All depends on the strength and amount as wrll
>>
>>677811870

just act normal. In my experience, unless you do something really stupid nobody can tell you're high. this is especially true if you're around people who don't smoke.
>>
File: IMG__20160495__094543.jpg (1 MB, 1500x771) Image search: [Google]
IMG__20160495__094543.jpg
1 MB, 1500x771
>>677811515
>>
File: 82.gif (274 KB, 400x233) Image search: [Google]
82.gif
274 KB, 400x233
>>677811710
>>
>>677812063
For the first time, really fucking hard
>>
smoke weed and find out nerd
>>
You would be surprised at how many people you interact with throughout the day that aren't sober. Nobody is really looking at you trying to pinpoint what you're on unless you're making it obvious. Just chill, you're halfway there if you're stoned anyway.
>>
>>677812063
you would still be sober, boi
>>
>>677811515
Physically use deodorant or eau de toilette to cover the smell and eye drops. As for faking being sober itself what I used to do was turn on what I called 'sober mode' were I would take a few seconds to get into the mindset of being sober and I'd also think out all the possibilities of what my parents would have asked me beforehand so I don't hesitate when they ask me normal questions.
>>
>>677812163
this
>>
If you're using for the first time, and have the lucky to get high, you'll never will successful fake, you'll get crazy and it'll be your first experience with, dont joke around, you dont know the effects on your body
>>
>>677811515
So what if one just avoids human contact. How long would a high last, assuming one happens?
>>
it's pretty easy. i just hate acting fake when im high, so i just avoid people who will criticize me or who will use the classic short talk verse of "are you high? xDD XDDD" ya it's annoying all around to even get high anymore
>>
>>677811515
Depends on how high you are lol
>>
Depends on how high you get.
Depends on how well you can handle it and if weed makes you paranoid or not
Depends on who you're trying to fool. Random people are very easy to fool, while fooling your close friends/family members could be a lot harder.
>>
>>677812063
First time ? it's not how its work.
Sorry but it won't be possible, and if you force yourself to be natural it only be worse.
Just don't worry and chill out
>>
>>677811686
Not really. I'd have to disagree with you on that one. I think it really depends on how high you are more than anything else. I can't see why you could assert such a naive idea here. You probably don't even into marijuana/grass/reefer.
>>
>>677811870
if it's your first time smoking I would recommend not putting yourself in a situation where you have to fake being fine.
>>
>>677812063
how half a joint a reasonable measure?
How much/how strong is the weed?
I smoke occasionally, and sometimes I roll stronger joints, just so I don't have to roll another one later, and half of a joint can get me to cosmic fucking levels.
>>
>>677811870
You'd need a very keen sense of self, a lot of focus, and a well practiced recognition of when and how much you are impared in general.

Unless I'm totally fucking blitzed I can totally do it, but I've also been smoking for a while
>>
>>677812913
About 3 hours till you feel nothing but fatigue
>>
>>677813394
The guy sells really good shit.
>>
File: quitTokenDude.png (382 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
quitTokenDude.png
382 KB, 604x604
Quit now while you still can stoners.
>>
>>677813394
Half a joint when I went to Colorado caused a full 1-3 second delay between attempt movement and registering it for me.

Half a joint here and I would probably still okay to drive in the hour.
>>
>>677812155
>>677812063
>>677811515
>>677811604
>>677811681
>>677813052

Assumes that all pot is the same, but they can vary greatly in the amount and types of cannabinols, THC levels in the marijuana you get. Also, it depends when the growth period the pot was harvested.
Some types relax you, some types make you more creative and think more - up and to the point of thinking so much you're paranoid.
>>
>>677812063
This is assuming you get high your first time, you'd be FAR too high to think of acting correctly.

Honestly, I'd take it slow, feel no pressure.
This isn't drinking beer or some shit, you show off to nobody.

I recommend buying Rhoto eye drops, some glad fresh clothes scent spray, and wear headphones.

As little interaction as possible, just act tired.
That's if you can overcome the giggles, lack of coordination, and couch lock
>>
>>677813699
Do people genuinely fall for this today?
>>
>>677813699
I did I havnt touched one since saturday
>>
>>677814039
>are you religious?
>are you not as smart as you present?
>do you live in the South?

If you've answered yes to any of these questions, then yes they'd be stupid enough to fall for it.

Every "religious" person I've met, thinks Cannabis is from the Devil..
>>
>>677814039
Go to drugfreeworld.org
>>
>>677813670
Still depends on how much weed you actually put in it.
But like a lot of people have said, if it's your first time smoking, I'd suggest you don't do it in an environment where you'll be worrying about not looking high. It will most likely ruin it for you.
>>
>>677813699
wow, this is so not accurate at all.
97% of all who tried weed will do heroin
wake up people & dont do the mary jane
>>
>>677814039
>>677813699
Of course. It helps keep people from over-dosing on pot and ending up a cold stiff corpse on their first time smoking a joint.
>>
>>677813699
This. Additionally 99.9% of first time marijuana users end up using needle drugs and getting AIDS from it. Many pot users can't just use meth or injected cocaine and heroine, they must go to russia, so they can get krokodil. Most people will sell their children and wife, and divorce the house, just to get more.
>>
>>677813914
Cannabinoids not cannabinol
>>
>>677814299
The world needs more pot brownie samples, right in the Bible belt.
>>
>>677815040
Give him a break he's high as a kite
>>
File: busted.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
busted.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>677814797
>>
If you have a decent capacity for bullshitting up stories, it's easy as piss and comes naturally
>>
>>677811515
For me very easy. I feel like weed balances me out and I can be pretty buzzed and nobody around me has any clue.
>>
People think I'm high when I'm sober
>>
>>677811834
This guy gets it!!! Also get your license picture taken while you are high so the cops just think you look derpy haha
>>
Everyone ITT,
Everybody knows you're high. They can smell marijuana smoke on your clothes, you sound way stupider than you think you do, and your eyes are blood shot and you walk with a very noticeable stagger whether you think you do or not. You can't tell because you're high. Also your parents, teachers, and local beat cops are ashamed of you and really hoped you'd turn out better than this.
>>
>>677811515
Depends if you were allowed or suppose to be high otherwise it doesn't matter.
>>
>>677811870
Try your best to inhale it all the way into your lungs and hold it there for at least a second. Don't hold the smoke in your mouth or throat.
>>
>>677813005
this
>>
>>677811515
Tonight i'll smoke some with a lesbian who seem to want my dick (she has a kid), looking for advice
>>
>>677811515
I remember it was easier to pretend I wasnt high at the beginning, with the time I started to find it difficult.

Plus the first time I needed to pretend when I was meeting my american penpal in Lyon (im french) and I met his dad after smoking a few joints, he was working for interpol at the time haha that was hilarious when I think about it
>>
>>677812046
not true at all
>>
>>677811515
If you somke and end up in a situation where you have to hide it then you choose a bad situation to somke period ... being high and trying to repress that high is counterproductive ... your aim should be to enjoy it not be afraid somone might notice
>>
>>677818318
Depends .... first time smokers most often just cough and then quit ... was so with me ... it takes some getting used to
>>
File: 1455029541561.jpg (88 KB, 694x488) Image search: [Google]
1455029541561.jpg
88 KB, 694x488
>>677811515
The solution is to be high all the time, that way people think that's just how you normally act. I toke at work all the time and nobody has noticed.
>>
Not that hard, really. If you smoke often enough, it's easier. If you change your shirt/jacket, put in eyedrops, and don't make it blatantly obvious that you're blazed, you're golden.

There's also the fact that you don't have to actively try not to act high. Just focus on the task at hand. Instead of thinking, "Oh God oh God oh God I'd better try really hard not to appear stoned," think, "I'd better try really hard to do this demonstration" or "All right, what do I need to shop for?" or "I'm babysitting; I'd better not turn my back on this kid for more than two seconds."

Don't psych yourself out. Yes, people in this grocery store probably know you're high. No, nobody's calling the cops. No, nobody really cares. Just grab your fritos and pay for them. No, it wouldn't be too weird for you to just publicly lie back in the grass on a sunny day. People do that. No, you're not walking too weirdly. Don't overthink it.

As an addendum, you can flat-out get away with everybody knowing you're high as long as that comes across as secondary to you being functional and likeable.
>>
>>677818495
You still get high even if you cough it doesn't waste your bud it's already been in your lungs. The only reason people might not get high their first time is if they don't know how to inhale correctly.
>>
>>677818740
Give this anon a cookie
>>
File: huehuebathtime.jpg (82 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
huehuebathtime.jpg
82 KB, 1280x853
>>677818603
>he's not high, he's just retarded
>oh

one day when you're not high at work everyone is going to think you finally got that retard operation.
>>
>>677813914
Stop trying to fucking sound smart. It's an anonymous image board. No one gives a shit.
>>
>>677818802
too true. Once you learn to inhale deep into your lungs you'll get way higher. Easiest way to teach people to do that is to give them a rip off a gravity bong and tell them to exhale all their breath before taking it. Got my ex super high her first time
>>
>>677818802
Yeah but if you quit after two of three hits beacause of friggin coughing you wont get shit
>>
>>677811681
Only because you end up as "that idiot stoner guy" and everybody knows you are stoned all the time and ignores it. So, no, you can't hide it at all. Everyone always knows.
>>
File: stoned_what.jpg (20 KB, 293x216) Image search: [Google]
stoned_what.jpg
20 KB, 293x216
I faked not being high for four years. My parents found out I smoked and asked me to quit so I told them I did but in fact did not... every time I see my parents I'm more blazed than I should be and they compliment me on my recovery from drug addiction and tell me how great I look and seem.

Parents suck
>>
>>677812046
This is subjective. Some will, some dont. I know I did when I first smoked.
>>
>>677818740
>come across as secondary

kek, depending on where you are at, being a degenerate drug addict is like being a vegan.
>>
>>677819059
Yep that's exactly what it's like. The good thing about being perceived as an idiot is that people don't expect much from you. It's worked my whole life and i love it.
>>
It's a lot easier pretending to be high!
>>
>>677811515
Depends on how high you are. You can smoke 5 blunts a day but you'll still be obviously blazed if you bump it up to 8 or 9 blunts.
>>
>>677819209
If you quit after one or two hits just because you cough then you're a pussy and don't deserve to get high faggot.
>>
File: 1459766534068.jpg (33 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1459766534068.jpg
33 KB, 960x540
>>677819696
>weed
>drug addiction
Stupid people man, stupid people smh.
>>
First time, Its tough because you can look normal with eyedrops, but you'll be tired and your head will be spinning with the dumbest shit. You can look normal, but you'll act like a fuckin doofus.

Trust me, im the only person i know who has delt with the police high and they didnt know it. But then i see my friend and hes acting like an infant.
>>
You could wait to get high until there won't be anyone you have to pretend to not be a faggot in front of, while they pretend not to notice.

Everybody knows. If you don't want to feel bad about doing shit hide it like every other adult.
>>
>>677820232
Yeah if you act like a complete jack ass
>>
Instead of pretending to not to be high, try pretending to act high ironically
>>
Easy
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.