[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why is it cultural appropriation when white people get dreadlocks,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: seinfeld-e1370894459283.jpg (27 KB, 319x282) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld-e1370894459283.jpg
27 KB, 319x282
So why is it cultural appropriation when white people get dreadlocks, but not when black girls spend hundreds of dollars getting straight hair literally sewed into their existing hair because they are almost all virtually incapable of growing it on their own?

So what's the difference here? Because if we're not allowed to get dreads, I expect to see you guys completely stop buying hair extensions and tracks and wigs.

Discuss.
>>
>>677778804
op is a nigger faggot
>>
File: image.gif (538 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
538 KB, 720x404
>>677778804
Just the way it is these days, fair or not
Get used to it, it's not going anywhere for a while. Hopefully the SJW's and #BLM crowds will go overboard and end up hurting a lot of people. That the only way I see this double standard trend ending any time soon.
>/thread
>>
>>677779094
So we should just roll over like a bunch of golden retrievers while the nignogs destroy the country?

Good plan.
>>
File: naismith.jpg (432 KB, 1653x2100) Image search: [Google]
naismith.jpg
432 KB, 1653x2100
This man invented basketball, enough said.
>>
>>677778804
Why the fuck would you even want dreads? Makes you look like a fucking degenerate.
>>
>>677779094
you can't /thread your own post, you filthy youngkin faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 245x200
>>677779257
It's called a tactical withdrawal. They have the advantage here, we pull back to lure them to a more advantageous battlefield. We give them enough slack to hang themselves. There's no other option. Everything else we are doing right now is just feeding them. Every strike we make makes us look like racists to the rest of the world and validates their claims. Our best course of action is to give them space, give them room to screw up. Although, if you have a better plan brewing in that Basement of yours I am listening...
>>
>>677778804
I think it had something to do with who holds the power.
But don't worry,if we continue like this, soon whites wont be able to be racist anymore, unless I'm mistaken.
>>
>>677778804
>almost virtually incapable

Really?
>>
>>677779670
All we need to do is make welfare redeemable for rent and food only.

Problem would solve itself within 15 years.
>>
>>677779605
...?
I'm not OP if that's what you think. The thread should have been over because my post was the mic drop of all possible responses to OP's discussion. I mean really, go outside and see the world. My answer is the end all be all answer to this situation and the sooner you see that, the sooner you'll begin to plan for the day they make a mistake and we can restore sanity (or some semblance of it) to this madness.
>/thread
>>
>>677779854
Won't stop the white males pretending to be non white females screaming at the world for not coddling them like children. They live with their productive members of society parents.
Don't worry so much buddy. It won't be long before they overstep the boundaries of their privilege and do something that irreparably damages their movement.
>>
>>677779934
That's kind of egotistical, anon. But when you think about it, it's cowardly.
If you're dropping hot truth then you should be confident in it enough to let others recognize it before asserting that you did indeed drop the bomb.
What you're doing by threading your own post is saying you fear that nobody will see that you are smart and understand this multifaceted situation.
You should hang your ego at the door, it's more fun that way.
>>
The main reason and the main problem is that white girls with dreads look aweful.
Straight hair can improve a black girls look.
There is literally no reason to get dreads as a white girl.
>>
>>677780685
There's a lot of people who beg to differ.
>>
>>677780403
I wholeheartedly disagree. It's less ego, more pride. I recognize the quality of my work. You certainly don't have to recognize it; you're welcome to deny it if you'd like. That doesn't change its validity.
I understand this is uncommon here, but I don't really need the validation of fellow /b/tards in my life to function. I have convenient friends and fucktoys for that.
>>
>>677778804
Yeah, and when blacks read and write, too.
Fuck this shit.
>>
File: Niggers-love-his FLESH-TUNNELS.jpg (21 KB, 233x300) Image search: [Google]
Niggers-love-his FLESH-TUNNELS.jpg
21 KB, 233x300
>>677778804

It's usually smelly patchouli-scented hedgemonkey wannabe niggers who get them, even though they can cause cancer and teh AIDS.
>>
>>677780815
Post some white girls with great looking dreads and i will rest my case. Have in mind though you probably wont convince me.
>>
>>677778804
you'd think this would make the diversity leftists shit rainbows of joy instead of triggering. isn't it all supposed to be a big melting pot of racial and cultural mixing?
>>
>>677780946
>patchouli-scented
I really despise that smell. Unfortunately I can pick it out of the air at 100 yds.
>>
>>677780843
Shut up and lurk more
Other anon is right
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 250x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 250x275
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>677780815
I agree with the other dude. Dreads are a red flag on white girls for me and probably for a lot of reasonably viable European candidates for reproduction. Comparatively, a black girl with straight hair (bonus for a not ridiculous looking simple ponytail) is a promising prospect.
>>
>>677781162
You gotta love (and respect) /b/tard rebuttals.
>#stayclassy4chan
>>
>>677780150
this doesnt happen in my country, because if you dont work you starve.
>>
>>677779257
Mang this whole BLM/SJW saga is just retards spewing insane shit. This has been happening for decades but with the advent of bored reporters trying to attract viewers with rage inducing headlines to up ratings, this seems like the norm. The coverage does not equal legitimacy. Ask the average Joe on the street what they think about all this bullshit and I guarantee you, you will be answered by guffaws 99% of the time. This is point and laugh commercialized and you fags have started taking it seriously. This will never become part of society.
>>
File: fem-triggered-pc-principal.gif (480 KB, 250x309) Image search: [Google]
fem-triggered-pc-principal.gif
480 KB, 250x309
>>677778804
Are you retarded? Cultural appropriation is only for the mentally challenged. There is no such thing, it's just a bunch of betas trying to gaslight you.

Next time, tell the hoebags to stop using the internet (white invention), stop driving cars (white invention), stop voting (white invention), and stop using the phone (white invention).
If they're black they need to stop living in anything except a mud hut.
>>
>>677780843
Ayy get a load of this guy cam
>>
>>677781565
Okay, I'm not sure which country you live in, so fair. But where I am these gutless adult children are allowed to live with their parents for periods of time following adulthood that many would rationally describe as inappropriate...
Although, I'm quite certain there are people in this thread right now that live under similar circumstances...
>>
>>677781815
R u n2 but secks
>>
>hey guys, we could change our behavior for the better
fuck off
>>
>>677779934
You're a damn self-centered idiot.
>>
>>677778804
Because black people think white people dont look down on white people wearing dreds, yet Ill check for my wallet just as much around white bitch with cornrows as darkie.

Seriously though if you arent Rastafarian why are you wearing dreds? You might as well add some jew curls while you are at it and dance around in a kimono yelling nip nong ching chong dookie dookie.

One of my buds is from Jamaica and his uncle was paralyzed in the trenchtown protests that created Rastas and he gets pretty pissed when honkeys or coons wear dreads because all the hippies and potheads think Rastas are all about peace and love when really they are about waiting for the second coming of Haile Selassie who will then lead Ethifuckingopia in a righteous genocide if needed across Africa to destroy the influence of the Arab king Nimrod by uniting all Africans under the banner of Ethiopia, worshipping Jah their God of Rastafarians, and will ascend from Addis Abba to black Rasta people heaven.

Im not making this shit up.
>>
>>677782864
Yeah,well people also wear crosses and David stars as accessoires , he should get over it.
>>
File: 1458601240889.jpg (214 KB, 658x595) Image search: [Google]
1458601240889.jpg
214 KB, 658x595
>>677781636
>>
>>677778804

Who gives a fuck OP dreadlocks on white people looks fucking horrible.. like it makes white folk looks like unwashed junkies
>>
>>677779018
no, you got it backwards the OP is a faggot nigger,
>>
>>677779493
dreads are filthy, you cant wash & comb them, they are nests for lice
>>
>>677779670
every time they riot and burn and loot stores they should be shot dead in the street, no mercy just shoot them
>>
>>677783282
Pretty sure you completely missed the point.
>>
>>677778804
You actually have a god point.
But if you asked an black this question they'd get all mad and monkey out, not understanding the logic
I'm not racist, but it's true.
>>
>be me
>performing kama sutra techniques, solo
>in the privacy of my own home, I may ght add
>a lovely East Asian man breaks into my home and slaps cock out of my hand
>he demands I stop appropriating him
>I apologize to him for my white privilege
>he accepts on the condition he sleeps with my wife and takes my first born daughter
>of course, it is my privilege
>>
Black people doing anything in the Western world is appropriation. Clothing, guns, welfare, internet, bling, cars are all white culture.
>>
>>677778804
Why is it not cultural apropriation when niggers get a job
>>
>>677778804
That's easy. Seeing as how whites are the majority culture/dominant culture anything they do to emulate us is simply described as assimilation. It's not so much a double standard as it is different definitions. However it is ironic that they try to pride their own culture and heritage when it comprises of shitty sand huts and being slaves for a good century or so then they take from whites any chance they get. If you haven't realized by now that most blacks are parasitic vermin I don't think you ever will.
>>
>>677778804
I was thinking they shouldnt be let in or around colleges because thats white culture.
>>
>>677778804

one is the dominant culture and the other is not.. it's complicated however, since our entire culture is a mix of other cultures, many of which were conquered. i think there are times where it is inappropriate. dreads do have significance in multiple cultures fighting racial oppression so it's not that simple, but are also common in so many different cultures that to me it's not something that can be claimed. just my opinion tho, and i'm a whitey..
>>
>>677778804
Who cares? Dreads are shit.
>>
ZOMGGGG DONCHU KNOE THAT CULTURAL APPROPRIATION IS WHEN AN OPPRESSOR CULTURE STEALS ANOTHER CULTURES" PRACTICES/LOOK OMG U BIGOT XDDDDD RAWR
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.