[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /b/ im trying cocaine for the first time. Any advice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
Hello /b/ im trying cocaine for the first time. Any advice?
>>
>>677775068
Don't
>>
>>677775105
Faggot
>>
>>677775068
is lame and once you try it you won't be able to say no. high isn't worth the cost both financially and otherwise
>>
Drink lots of alcohol, keep on snorting and have fun ;)
>>
>>677775068
you gon' have a good time /b/ro!
>>
i recommend you go to your local pharmacy and grab a pack of insulin syringes and inject it.

>or even better shoot it with some heroin
>>
Bring money
>>
>>677775068
do it, have fun but please keep in mind that you will get addicted and please do not get addicted
>>
>>677775652
Don't listen to this faggot. I've done rails a few times over the years. I never became an addict or fucked myself financially. Usually split a ball with a chick or a couple friends. Party all night then not touch it again for months.
>>
>>677775068
Pharmacist/Drugfag here

Cocaine is overrated, the price and the coulture of it makes it desirable.

Dont expect too much from it. Best thing is to get drunk and then snort some to be able to drink more. Quite fun. Sex is cool,too. Get a girl, bang with her for some coke(yeah girls do that for fun) and snort from her ass/tits
>>
>>677775068
Find a nice pair of tits to snort it off of.
>>
What the fuck is even the point of doing any drugs? They are all objectively more harmful for you than just not doing them.

Peer pressure? Either find new friends because the ones you have are faggots or you should stop being a bitch and actually use your own brain instead of other people's.

Depression? Again, either stop being a little cunt and deal with it or go get some medically approved treatment for it.
>>
>>677776286
Because they are fun. You've never felt happier than the guy tripping on good molly, more alive than the guy railing high grade cocaine, or more relaxed thanthan the guy smoking golden triangle opium.
>>
>>677775068
Do weed or mdma instead
>>
>>677776781
both same time ;)
>>
>>677776702
Maybe that's true but is it worth the stress and physical harm it causes?
I feel depressed sometimes but overall I realize I have a lot to be thankful for so there's no reason for me to resort to drugs.
>>
>>677775068
I would suggest finding a nice means to get the powder in your nose somehow...
>>
>>677776286
Think of anything you do in life that makes you happy in any form. All that feeling is is your brain releasing chemicals into your body. Now instead of having to to work toward something bringing you those feeling of gratification you just snort/smoke/inject the chemicals directly. that's why people do drugs.
>>
>>677776906
I live what a lot of people would consider an exciting life. I'm not depressed and have a great life. I've travelled extensively over the last 3 years (mainly Asia but also in South/Central America). I smoked opium in a Thai jungle, smoked ice in Sumatra, took mdma with a bunch of Russian mobsters in Bali, did rails of pure coke in Columbia and Bolivia and that doesn't even include all the acid and mushrooms I've done back home in Canada.

I'm not addicted to anything besides arguably weed. I've done these things because I wanted to experience them and see what they were like. Other than the horrible, horrible come down of meth (will never touch that shit again), all of those have been extremely enjoyable for me.
>>
>>677775068
It is over rated if you ask me, but if your set on snort a little distilled/boiled water to clear you nose(tap water contain parasites that are harmless if swallowed but can burrow into your brain if snorted). dont snort to hard you not trying to get it into your throat you want the coke to be in your sinuses where it can be absorbed directly into your blood stream. if you snort too hard you might as well swallow the coke so you dont have to worry about the drip.
>>
>>677775068
Don't do it.
This is poison, and can really fuck your life up.
>>
>>677776906
you can feel exactly that way but still want to experience drugs.i mean in teh end theres no reason to do anything so why not try em out if youre interested.not wanting to do drugs is fine as well
>>
most cocaine = meth pills mixed with ass powder
>>
>>677775068
Cocaine is a whack ass drug, I accidentally did it once and it was awful, I broke random shit and did 200 pushups. The comedown was terrible and the only thing I could think was "Another bump of coke is the only way to fix this"
>>
Drugs are a lotta fun and often go hand in hand with mind blowing sex and wicked awesome orgies. So ya
>>
>>677779401
Pretty much this, mixed with booze its fun but can easily be a slippy slope, its moreish and expensive
>>
its overpriced . a gram of gold would cost less . have took the stuff but none of the times I took it were actually "tons of fun" . not even a little bit fun looking back . ecstasy and lsd are fun . coke is not .
>>
>>677775068
Don't make a line while driving car.
Trust me it's wrong idea.
>>
>>677775068
stay hydrated
don't masturbate unless you have a few hours to yourself
>>
>>677779401
must have been cut with jib... happens more than you'd care to know
>>
>>677775068
Coke is overrated. Worst bang-for-your-drug out there. Makes for a great night every now and then.

I'd rather deal with the comedown of meth or coke than I would a hangover. Drugs I have no real issue with, but my liver just can't handle a heavy night of booze.
>>
>>677775068
Snort a whole Cocaine!
>>
>>677779994
Well when I did it I was smoking a bowl of weed, and the guy laced the coke in it. Wouldn't surprise me if that sketchy ass guy had something else mixed in
>>
>>677779401
If a drug makes you feel bad, and your solution is to do more of said drug... you shouldn't be doing drugs.
>>
File: 1424965198769.png (3 KB, 334x399) Image search: [Google]
1424965198769.png
3 KB, 334x399
I find coke is awesome for doing shit you usually wouldn't want to do.
E.g. cleaning up the room, sorting the stuff you said you'll sort and order very soon and stuff like that.

I feel for anything else it's just too risky most of the time. I feel like I always talk too much about stuff I shouldn't talk about and also you may act weird in front of people who don't know you that way. You wouldn't believe how much people can talk shit behind your back. Sometimes even neighbours or people you barely ever talk to. 364 you do nothing crazy, run around pumped on coke one other day and your image may be fucked.

But I love it anyway (who doesn't?), the smell is so nice and meditation on coke can give absolutely stunning visuals when I close my eyes.
I wish it wouldn't be so expensive. It feels like a massive money sink to me at the moment.
>>
>>677780134
yup coco puffs was my next guess but free basing is a bit out of style kek if there is such a thing when it comes to narcotics
>>
>>677780134
That's crack. Maybe not in the usual way, but just so that you know, lol.
>>
>>677775068
rub on cock, make you diamond hard all night
nothing better than cockaine sex
>>
>>677780188
dubs hath spoken truth
checked
>>
>>677776106
is this some I-care-for-everybody-let'stakerefugees-in dot com?
>>
The only time cocaine was fun was the night I split 1.75 grams with 2 other people and 2 bottles with 3 other people it can make you drink like a god
>>
>>677780275
put it up your nose and the "phallice receptacle" doesn't become desensitized.
>>
Don't. It's a shit waste of money and if any of it gets stuck in your nose, it'll drip for a week. Get some shrooms or LSD, much more fun, and cheap!
>>
>>677776286
what is the point of anything?

drugs are a social activity and for some a ritual part of growing up.

drugs can easily become bad with overuse, but getting high a few times doing stupid things, that is stuff you remember and look fondly on years later.
>>
>>6777802 crack is just cocaine and baking soda boiled together to change the crystal formation of the cocaine correct? does that mean if you chopped crack back into powder it would just be cocaine?
>>
>>677780268to be crack the excessive chems have to be separated from the overall product... that's why its considered different. water and acetone will boil the crap out to make your cocaine into murder cocaine
>>
>>677780584
You'd have to mix it with an acid, like HCL or even lemon juice works
>>
>>677780584
read moar
>>
>>677780684
yipes, your crack is whack
>>
>>677780584
....no to snort crack you need to boil it down again and make the cocaine salt form again
>>
>>677776286
what is the point of nihilism
>>
File: nihilism potato.jpg (66 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
nihilism potato.jpg
66 KB, 540x360
>>677780879
>>
>>677780584
No no no nonononono. It is totally different Cocaine is absorbed better through snorting it. Crack is way better to smoke than snort you not get as much form snorting it. turning it into crack removes the HCL so in short its better to smoke crack and snort cocaine or you can free base the coke and get a good high. not as good as crack tho
>>
>>677780969
im to sarcastic to be a nihilist. can't beleive you didn't get it....
>>
>>677781156
then the high goes and you need more
>>
>>677775068
Have you taken aderall?
or any ADD medication?

same fucking thing.
only you feel good as fuck for 30 minutes

it's pretty much an aid to other drugs
>>
>>677781177
drugs killed my attention span and ability to focus, so I didn't really read your posts kek
>>
>>677775105
/Thread
>>
>>677781275
Its like that for me either way. Last 10 minutes Maybe 15 if you get a good line or blast. Its an expensive habit and i try limit the days i party hard.
>>
>>677775068
pls guys
>>677781453
>>677781453
>>677781453
>>
>>677776286
Drugs are fun peer pressure isn't a thing if you don't want to do it you're not going to. Its your choice regardless of someone saying do it. If your to much of a beta faggot to say no to someone then the world would be better without you. However who cares about whats good/harmful to your body. Everyone dies sometime might as well have a blast instead of being a pussy all your life and die unhappy.
>>
15 min high at best. Rush of adrenaline. You feel like you could do anything.
After it plateaus and you're just fiending for more.
Even worse its addictive+expensive as fuck.
>>
>>677775068
Don't, its a fucking shit drug, take pills or MD or something, Coke is a waste of money
>>
>>677781958
I didn't find it addictive at all, but I believe myself to have a non-addicitve personality, most substances I try rarely result in me gagging for more hits or doses.

interesting how most people here find it addictive though, I didn't like my first experience of it
>>
>>677781426
i used to. then i realised how many times i was being meth bombed
>>
>>677776110
This guy... He gets it.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 540x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 540x500
Do air instead.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.