[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mornin', friends. Let's talk about coffee, as it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9
File: A_small_cup_of_coffee.jpg (392 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
A_small_cup_of_coffee.jpg
392 KB, 1600x1200
Mornin', friends. Let's talk about coffee, as it's nearly an essential part of a good morning. What's your favorite way to enjoy it?

I like a nice cup of plain coffee with a splash of 1% milk. Helps cool it down and gives it a delicious creamy taste. Can easily drink a couple of pots like that. I like coffee black too, but I'm too impatient for sipping and I think milk complements it too well to not use it.
>>
>>677765555
oh fuck quads!!!!!!!!!!

i drink 8 oz americano with 2 shots of espresso.
or tea with a shot of espresso in it. milk and honey
or black coffee

i do work at a coffee shop tho so i am faggot.
>>
>>677765555
Plain black filter coffee is my favourite, followd by that kebab-coffee.

Anyone here caffeine-addicted?
>>
>>677766010
i drink like 10 cups of coffee or tea a day.
>>
>>677765770
All good. I admit my taste in coffee is a bit boring.

>tea with a shot of espresso
This sounds interesting to say the least. Being the huge tea lover I am, I think I need to try this if it's really something people do. What kind of tea?

>>677766010
No, thankfully. As much as I love the stuff I do try to limit my consumption and get decaf when I think about it.
>>
>>677765555
Not even a spoon of honey seems to remove biterness for me.
>>
>>677765555
latte. nothing better. not horrible amerifag lattes though. Only drinkable coffee in America is the starbucks flat white.
>>
Shame this thread will die like we all will.
>>
>>677766396

That's fucking deep man
>>
>>677766125
any black tea will do. I do Irish breakfast tea. but any like earl grey or english breakfast tea will do
>>
I'm looking to get into drinking coffee in the morning but want a coffee that will wake me up and keep me from sleeping hopefully til 5pm.

is there such thing and is it possible with just one cup?
>>
>>677766396
All the more reason to enjoy it while it lasts.

>>677766188
I assume you've tried cream? It seems obvious, but I'd think that would cut it better than honey.
>>
>>677766384
You can't fucking qualify ever calling some of the things made in America by the label they try to spearhead. Expresso my ass. Pizza my ass. Hamburger my ass. Sushi my fucking dick off. It's called this thing so it is? No. Fuck off. It's not a cake if it's made of goddamn industrial motor oil and flour bleached on the planet venus.
>>
>>677765555
green tea fagogt
>>
>>677766672
Espresso you fucking gook
>>
>>677766384
i will admit that a flat white is the best milk drink star bucks makes. but if your talking about coffee and saying only lattee your retard. latte has the most steamed milk making it basically no coffee. at least say capuccino if you dont like the coffee taste. plus you said starbucks, i dont even know if the baristas dial in the machines there lol
>>
>>677766647
I personally have never gotten that kind of wake up effect from any caffeinated drinks except for one time I drank 19 cups of coffee at a Waffle House in a 4 hour period. I hope someone ITT has a better answer for you.

>>677766730
I love tea, but I consider it more of an afternoon/evening thing. Don't really know why.
>>
>>677766672
you're right. I read how starbucks make a flat white and it's completely wrong. a flat white is just espresso and milk.
>>677766775
I like a milky coffee. and starbucks is a million times better than the coffee bean, though still pretty awful.
>>
>>677766762
I'll kill myself shortly master.
>>
>>677767001
Are you judging all coffee in the US by the biggest chains? Are chain coffee shops outside of the US really that much better? I'm a bit of a pleb but I'd expect the best stuff to be at local places.
>>
>>677767162
had a few local coffees. still fairly awful. but then again, i'm a pretentious Melbourne coffee douchebag so maybe it's just me.
>>
I take two cups in the morning. The first cup is straight black. Wakes me up nice a fast.

Second cup has hazelnut in it. Love that shit.
>>
>>677766667
I meant less than a spoon. Sorry bad english as per the goddamn illiterate degenerate drooling retard I am.
>>
at the risk of sounding like a faggot, heres my morning ritual;
i grind my beans in a mortar and pestle
make 4 cups of strong coffee
splash of almond milk
squeeze of agave in the raw, or if not available then half tablespoon of sugar in the raw
>>
>>677767386
You mean a hazelnut blend or some sort of hazelnut creamer?
>>
>>677767386
Fuck yeah hazelnuts
>>
Black americano for me. I work at starbucks And everything is so fucking sweet it's rediculous. And whoever said we don't dial in the machines was right. Half the people at my store are retards who know nothing about coffee.
>>
File: die-wahrheit-1913.jpg (73 KB, 512x459) Image search: [Google]
die-wahrheit-1913.jpg
73 KB, 512x459
I like having a cup of coffee in the morning, with a cigarette, it's pretty much essential to countering the lingering effects of the sleeping pills I take before going to bed. Basically I'll have one coffee, a tea and then start drinking a couple of hours later, then sleep, have a coffee or a tea, and start drinking again, and then sleep, have a cup of coffee, start drinking again, and then sleep, start drinking, until I die, a slow and painful suicide.
>>
Builders tea is the ultimate morning beverage

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>677767573
I'd imagine whole unshelled hazelnuts he grinds to oblivion after the first cup awakens him into a savage rage. Blood dripping from his eviscerated gums.
>>
>>677767573
Blend. I use creamer occasionally, but it's not as good.

>>677767694
I've never tried this, but something in the back of my brain tells me it wouldn't work.

I am basically half-dead in the morning, so it might happen one day.
>>
>>677765555
as a matter of fact I found some instant coffee. Good thing I did because I need to stay up tonight to finish some work.
The way I made it is sad though, literally poured a bit of water and added milk+sugar (all cold)
>>
File: 1457218132135.jpg (149 KB, 904x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457218132135.jpg
149 KB, 904x1200
>>677767694
still laughing at this
>>
>>677767669
>cup of coffee in the morning, with a cigarette
does this make you go poop right away?
>>
>>677767546
>i grind my beans in a mortar and pestle
I'm having a hard time believing this. For 4 cups every morning that would be a ridiculous amount of work. Is there even any benefit? I've never heard of anyone doing that.
>>
>>677767993
confirmed
>>
>>677765555
I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tinye metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/fro machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
>>
i mostly just enjoy coffee recreationally. i'll have a cup of black coffee with breakfast because it compliments eggs and sausage and shit, and i like a coffee loaded up with hazelnut creamer after dinner. a cool local coffee shop also does iced americano's with a shot of maple flavored syrup and that shit's pretty cash.
>>
>>677768170
He utilizeth his wanksin hand? Tis but a drop in the vast pot of coffee that is time.
>>
>>677768170
i have one of those silver bullet things at my disposal, but i feel like the metal blades leave a sort of metallic texture to the beans, and the best grounds arent pulverized into a beach sand powder, its supposed to be more like a mix between stone dust and pebbles. Doing it with stone gives you much more control
>>
>>677767993
Not really, I don't eat much, but when I do I have diarrhea pretty much immediately after, it's an affect of the alcohol.
>>
>>677767812
That really is pretty sad. How did it taste?
>>
>>677765555
Four cups of Nordquist's dark roast with milk and an equal number of cigarettes, over a session of local news on the Interwebs, /b/ and Civilization V. Then poop and breakfast. It has to be like this, otherwise my day is ruined.
>>
>>677768564
Tasted like tar and shame. The only reason why I did it was to stay up though, and this thread happened to pop up just as I finished it. Not feeling anything yet, so I might make more and off myself heh.
>>
>>677769034
>so I might make more and off myself heh.
Maybe I'm too tired myself, but I can't see how that correlates.
>>
How do people feel about french press?
>>
>>677769170
why do you need to stay up anon?
>>
>>677769170
I think he's implying that the coffee is so bad that either it will kill him or he will kill himself.
>>
>>677769612
Feel like it, I guess. Don't need to, just am.
>>
>>677769284
Got one though I mainly use drip. It's a true flavor maker if you get the grind just right but otherwise it's more of an aesthetics thing and probably not worth the trouble. Nice for serving a cup for two to three people though.

For a very occasional coffee drinker it's perfect.
>>
The only way to do coffee is straight black, freshly ground, through an aeropress.

Simple perfection.
>>
>>677769726
Oh. I get it.
>>
>>677769791
I agree. Why do so many people think it's some magical thing?
>>
Was good thread. Dying now bye everyone.
>>
>>677770032
Coffee snob here, the French press is good for creating a nice full body. If I want my coffee to have that full, thick body, or have a syrupy texture, the French press is usually the way to go. The chemex and aeropress are superb for flavor notes though.
>>
File: 1455513408537.png (707 KB, 1847x838) Image search: [Google]
1455513408537.png
707 KB, 1847x838
>>677769726
The latter, it was terrible
>>
File: s-l1600[1].jpg (157 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600[1].jpg
157 KB, 1500x1500
I want to order this on ebay.
it says it's extra strong with high caffeine.
do you think it might be legit?
>>
>>677770723
Couldn't hurt to just try it, unless it's really expensive or from some weird, random seller
>>
MRW I either take a 200mg caffeine pill or drink 3 shots of espresso on the rocks and will die of a heart attack at 30.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.