[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever cheated on your girlfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 1024x638) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 1024x638
Have you ever cheated on your girlfriend?
>>
>>677754313
No.
>>
>>677754313
Yes, unfortunately.
>>
Of course. I'm not a fucking faggot.
>>
>>677755847
Same here, worst is a want to do something nice but everything I do only feels like I'm trying to cover up for that fuck up. I don't even know why I did it. Just trying to see if I could but fuck mang I love my bitch. And I fucked it all up.
>>
File: 1457132766835.jpg (54 KB, 680x658) Image search: [Google]
1457132766835.jpg
54 KB, 680x658
Lean n dab
Lean n dab
Lean n dab
>>
yea in highschool. Don't really count imho though cuz that's stupid kid stuff especially in context.
>>
>>677756046
What?
>>
>>677756118
Yeah, I regret the fuck out of it man. I half-heartedly believe in the concept that what goes around, comes around. The universe will fuck me over in some kind of way eventually. The girl loved me, and I basically fucked it all away
>>
>>677756118
No.
You didn't love her, if you did cheating on her wouldn't have come to your mind.
>>
>>677754313

Yes. In college. Met my girlfriend there. She graduated, and lived over 1500 miles away. The next year, when I was back at college, surrounded by countless lovely coeds, the only sex I got was when my girlfriend would visit, which was infrequently, because of the distance.

I stayed strong for awhile, but I finally snapped, and indulged in some lovely sex with the coeds that were available to me.
>>
>>677754313
It is not possible to cheat on a girlfriend, because BF/GF is not a committed relationship. Promised, Engaged, Bethrothed, or some other form of committment is necessary, else you're not cheating.
>>
I don't have a girlfriend.
>>
>>677757383
And this is what an autist thinks when they get older.

What a total fag
>>
no but i should have with her best friend
>>
Too lazy to cheat
>>
>>677757085
I really do mang I married this bitch she bore 2 kids of mine and I still wandered off. I was just caught up in a bad situation. She forgave me but I know I'll never be good enough. Everyday I wake up is just a reminder of what I did. There's days where I just dream of how we used to be, and then I wake up.
>>
>>677754313
only one ever
she cock teased me for 3 days, then her best friend started rubbing her pussy on my washing machine during agitate cycle in front of me saying how good it felt.
after already having blues for 3 days i said i can help you with that. I picked her up and fucked her right there.
>>
>>677754313
I met a cute boy a flirted with him and then dumped my gf for him. Does that count?
>>
>>677754313
No, but I might as well
>>
>tfw open relationship
>tfw we agreed upon it two weeks in so no 'hurr durr she was cheating on you before'
>>
>>677757848
Tell us more
>>
>>677754313
I am of communication of reality/life of:_{-\_ picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way /":-_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States /":-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 /" of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 /":-_ of text of link of:_"\_ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 /":-/} of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer /":_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section /":-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force /":-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way /":-_ of since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tinye metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/fro machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------":-_
>>
>>677757383

Social contracts is what commits, regardless of relationship status.
>>
>>677757834
No you really don't.
That's just like saying I love my body, but I go out and smoke a carton of cigarettes every day.
>>
>>677754313
yes
>>
>>677758125
>Literally into a cuckold relationship

Kek, anon you watching your "gf" while she gets plowed by some other guy does not count as having sex.
>>
>>677754313
I've cheated on multiple occasions when i was in highschool. I had a gf 90% of the time and still went to parties with old mates from other schools and boned random sloots. Shit went down a few times, it was a fucking shitstorm with alot of tears and leftover butthurt for the other side. Do i regret it? No. I don't do it anymore, but making mistakes and being able to clean up your own shit afterwards is what makes you a fucking man.
>>
>>677758480
Ok I guess I don't since you say so
>>
File: alex1.jpg (61 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
alex1.jpg
61 KB, 720x960
>>677758154
girlfriend only found out this year (happened last year), he best friend during a breakup fight with her husband decided to tell him we fucked, and he of course he told my girlfriend, who broke up with me and now i'm fucking her best friend steady.
>>
>>677758637
It ain't like that, mayne. We fuck 2-3 times a week, but there have been occasions that we develop crushes on other people and pursue them as we wish.
>>
>>677759114
That's gross anon. What if she's diseased and shit
>>
>>677756451
You heard me, pussy.
>>
>>677758654

The day that being a man doesn't entail being a decent human being is the day that feminists are right.
>>
>>677758815
>since you say so
No your actions say so.
I'm not the one who cheated on my wife with some chick. I'm not the one who can't control his urges to fuck. I'm not the one who threw away years of trust, love, and dedication for a quickie from the gas station.

Who did that?
Go ahead, take a guess.
>>
>>677759565
Ok if you say so I guess it's true.
>>
>>677754313
I'm 29 and I've been fucking my 2nd cousin since we were both 15, so I've cheated on every girlfriend I've had about 3-4 times a week.
>>
>tfw gf of 5 years is moving out this Saturday
She's the only person I ever had actual sex (not just a bj) with.
>I was being too annoying with my tidiness
>>
>>677754313
Nope but she did cheat on me :^)
>>
File: 1459837632138.png (1 MB, 1300x1055) Image search: [Google]
1459837632138.png
1 MB, 1300x1055
>>677759730
Thinking about fucking my cousin tomorrow Lol while my cousins mom is out for the week
>>
>>677759723
>if you say so
I don't care what you do, that's your busines. But man up and take responsibility, you sound like a little bitch baby right now.

Seriously, "I love her, but but I fucked another girl out of wedlock, but I still love her because I say so, and fuck you for telling me otherwise. ". Keep playing this game all you want, only one here that's dealing with the consequences is yourself.
>>
>>677760180
Man up how exactly?
>>
>>677760180

It's not like I don't agree with this, but you're still a virgin faggot.
>>
>>677754313
I've cheated on every girlfriend I've ever had, which at my age probably makes it about 30 women. Most people here are sexually conservative American teenagers so they have notions of 'true love' and 'the one'. This is either absolute horseshit or extremely rare because most people don't have it and they stay faithful because of the consequences of being caught.
>>
Yes... Unfortunately.
>>
>>677757857
No.. I did the same exact same with a girl and my ex gf. I don't thnik it counts as cheating, we're just huge dicks
>>
>>677760608
So what you're saying is you're a sociopath, good for you man.

[spoiler] I hope you drown in acid [/spoiler]
>>
>>677760180
Who hurt you, faggot?
>>
>>677760499
Accept the truth. You don't love her like you used to anymore. You may have loved her a while back, whenever that was. She may have been your world at one time and at that time I'm sure you wouldn't have cheated. However, now that's not the case. Somewhere in between then and now something changed in your relationship. Only you and her know what that was and only you and her can figure it out and fix things. You'll have to find out why you lost interest in her and rekindle that fire, and she'll have to find it in herself to forgive you or not and whether you two can move on from this. Whether you like it or not it's mostly her decision, same for you if this was vice-versa.

Whatever these fags are telling you on here about cheating being the norm is not true. They may cheat alot, but in a marriage cheating is not commonplace and is usually marks the end of a marriage.
>>
>>677761327
No one.
>>
>>677761607
That's probably the issue
>>
>>677761710
No, the opposite really.
>>
Yes

Me, my gf and her bestfriend went to a party.
Bestfriend slept with us at gf's place since she lived far away.

Came home from party, me and gf had sofa-bed in living room, bestfriend had gf's room/bed. Gf got drunk as fuck at the party, once we got home she puked and crashed on the sofa. I was horny so... I went to see bestfriend, knowing she had a crush on me.

tl;dr: I cheated on my gf with her bestfriend in her own bed while she was passed out drunk. gf never found out
>>
>>677761807
go fuck yourself
>>
>>677760852
These seems a rather harsh punishment for what is a genetically hardwire behavioral trait, no? I know its an old excuse, but for a man shagging around is really what he's meant to do. Its only religious guilt that makes the modern person feel bad about it.
>>
File: 1440885049204.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1440885049204.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>677760180
Oh please.

It's hilarious that you're deluded into thinking that someone can't have physical intimate contact with another human being and yet still have an emotional connection to another human being and 'love' them.

If you want to argue that he's probably not mature enough to engage in a relationship, that's fine. Having a relationship means that you promised your partner certain things when going into a relationship and he clearly didn't uphold those obligations.

But saying he doesn't love her? Please. You're in no position to say how he feels emotionally towards another human being, just simply from the fact that you're not him.

If cheating hasn't come across your mind at some point or on some level, during an extended relationship, then you're a god damn liar and/or have never been in a long term relationship.
>>
>>677762020
>never been in a long term relationship
or any relationship
>>
>>677760180
Dude, you retarded.
>>
File: o-DONDRAPER-facebook.jpg (222 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
o-DONDRAPER-facebook.jpg
222 KB, 1536x1024
In the past when I was with other women, I fucked around all the time. but never again since meeting my fiancee. Shit, when we first started seeing each other (read: banging after meeting at work), I had been planning to move to a new city to live with another broad that I'd been fucking on the side after things got tedious with a previous girlfriend. Wasn't totally into it, but figured fuck it, until I met this woman that has now stolen my heart. She's a few years younger, two jobs plus grad school, 10/10, and is a sweetheart. A bit of a shithead, witty, cleans, pays her bills, has a good family, a real bring home to mom type of woman. No, this one deserves my being faithful.
>>
>>677761993
Sure you want to shag around, no one is stopping you. The problem isn't that you want to fuck many women, the problem is the way you go about it is betrayal and deceit. You're worth less than the gum on the bottom of my shoe.

Make the world a better place. kill yourself.
>>
does sexting other girls count? if so yeah, did it over summer when we were apart, not that thats a good excuse for cheating.
>>
File: knife.png (528 KB, 3355x3296) Image search: [Google]
knife.png
528 KB, 3355x3296
>>677762536
Watch it anons, the edge is just too sharp on this one.
>>
>>677754313
I did, i felt like shit all the way through it, and afterwards, i've felt alot ike telling her, but i really don't want to hurt her, she's so fragile but sweet, but also so far away from me
>>
>>677762020
>>677762112
Who taught you this? Who hurt you so bad to make you think this way?

When you marry someone you're giving up everyone else because the person you're going to be with is the only partner you want to be with and love for the rest of your life, period. Through thick and thin.

Do you know what love is?
That seems to be something people have a hard time understanding these days.

If you truly love someone, you wouldn't do something to hurt them. They should be on the top of your priorities. Period. Going out and fucking someone out of wedlock means you don't. Period.

Try and justify it all you want, I really don't care. The only person you're fooling is yourself and the other idiots that follow your reckless 'I love you but won't do anything for you' idealism.
>>
>>677762819
I'd rather be an edge lord than a piece of shit scumfuck with 0 human decency.
>>
>>677762819
You're using that me me wrong.
>>
>>677763198

I hate my girlfriend. We are in a loveless relationship. Own a house and have 2 kids. I cheat on her all the time first chance I get. Do I have to deprive myself of sex because I am stuck in this relationship with no way out?
>>
>>677754313

Yup
>>
>>677764308
>girlfriend
>not married
Learn to read.
>>
Cheating is a choice not a mistake and cheating is natural
Ive been in a relationship with my bf for 11 years Ive always been happy in love with him I don’t know where we went wrong but we started fighting over petty things then I started to like the attention And in the midst of all this confusion the guy from my workplace who had a crush on me started asking me out more often one day after a bitter fight with my boyfriend and im tired of this shit so i decided to called this guy who had a crush on me and asked him to take me out because I wasn’t feeling too good and on the way back home, we shared our first kiss I really liked it I invited him back to my place and the next thing I knew we were making drunken love on my bed tbh I felt better than I felt for the last 11 years with my boyfriend I felt weak and passionate and i couldn't stop ive been cheating behind his back for 2 years now with no regret everysec of it

dont get me wrong I always love him and well marry next year.
>>
File: 1450941007066.jpg (54 KB, 467x467) Image search: [Google]
1450941007066.jpg
54 KB, 467x467
>>677763198
No, your stance is ignorant because 'muh morals'.

There are plenty of people who have open relationships, engage in polygamy/polyamory and everything in-between. Those involve multiple people. One person can love multiple people, love one and have a fuck buddy, love three and they all fuck each other. I could go on for days but I wouldn't want your precious naive mind to get TOO burned out.

Also, I never defended his actions. In fact, if you weren't trying so hard to defend your morals, you would have seen that I wrote that he should have kept his obligations. He is in a monogamous relationship. He broke his 'contract', if you will, with his partner. She has every right to leave him and he can only blame himself.

If you want to argue that he doesn't love her because he kept his promises to her still, then let me ask you anon:

How many people have you loved and not kept your promises to them?

Have you ever broken a promise to your mom?

Have you broken a promise to your best friend?

Have you ever broken a promise to your child?

If you say no, unless you're somehow the next 'Jesus Christ', you're a liar.

Yet, answer me this anon, do you LOVE your mother? Your best friend? Your child?

How is it any different?

We all make promises to people we can't keep sometimes. Those promises come with consequences if you break them.

There is NO way to know how he feels because you aren't him. While he did break his promise and has to face the consequences of it, you cannot realistically state that he doesn't love her.
>>
>>677761967
kill urself
>>
>>677760180
what a faggot
>>
Kind of, though I don't think it really counts as cheating if she's filming it.
>>
>>677765270
No, you're ignorant because 'muh I like to contradict and I don't want to be wrong and I know everything and it's my way or you're wrong.'

Seriously, get over yourself.

>How many people have you loved and not kept your promises to them?

None, don't make promises you can't keep.

>Have you ever broken a promise to your mom?

No, like I said, I don't make a promise I can't keep.

>Have you broken a promise to your best friend?
No, and my friend wouldn't make me promise something I couldn't do.

>Have you ever broken a promise to your child?

Don't have kids.

>If you say no, unless you're somehow the next 'Jesus Christ', you're a liar.

Wrong, and again with your projection. You somehow have this idea that since you had some bad experiences everyone does. Since you can't keep a promise, no one else can? That doesn't even make sense. Listen to yourself, you sound like one of those self-absorbed anti-heroes on tv, "It's only a matter of time before you break, and when you do you'll be like everyone else." (Inb4 you didn't say that, I know you didn't).

Sorry kid, not everyone is weakwilled. Not everyone jumps at the chance to get some pussy. Not everyone breaks a promise under pressure.

As far as the OP goes. He and his wife OBVIOUSLY are NOT in a poly relationship, those weren't the terms they came to with otherwise we wouldn't be here. So don't give me that crap. It's bs and you know it.

For some reason you're trying to get on some 'high horse' or 'take me down a peg or two', and I don't care for it. I'm not sure why and I don't care, like I said what anyone does is there business. I'm not judging anyone if that's what you are trying to get at.
>>
File: 4.png (127 KB, 365x365) Image search: [Google]
4.png
127 KB, 365x365
>>677766911
So, just to clarify, you have never broken a promise to someone you have loved?

That's your claim, yes?
>>
>>677767763
Not a claim, a fact.

Believe it or not, that's up to you.
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (915 KB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
915 KB, 245x285
>>677767944
>>
File: Saitama_OK.jpg (29 KB, 375x305) Image search: [Google]
Saitama_OK.jpg
29 KB, 375x305
>>677768370
[Insert my reply here]
>>
>>677767944
I believe you anon, i have one friend whose just like you, dude never lies about anything, and never makes a promise he can't keep, that's why he doesn't make many promises to begin with.
>>
>>677768670
Ayy someone who doesn't project. Maybe you can talk to ol' sourpuss neet and turn his frown upside down.

Though I do make promises, on rare occasions but only the ones I know won't fall through and I have a backup just in case.
>>
>>677754313
Yes. Cheated on my gf. We have been together for 3 years now.

She still does not know.

I feel shit when i think about it.
>>
Nope. Went back home for summer last year and ridiculously hot girl wanted me to hook up, said no because morals.

Turns out she knew I had a gf, just wanted to see if she could to validate her hotness.

Why are women whores
>>
>>677754313
No, if you make others sad because you are not happy. You are a fucking asswipe. Have the balls to just break up already.
>>
>>677770212
>Why are women whores

Look at the amount of shithead cheater boys in this thread, you cant ask that question.

Truth is, Human beings are just fucking shit. Unless you've got actual morals that you can stand by without bending and twisting them to make you feel better about the shitty stuff you've done, you're just like every other shitty sack of flesh on the planet.

Adultery should be punishable by death for both men and women if proven. Its a disgusting crime.
>>
>>677770212
So your girlfriend is a whore too?
>>
>>677770537
IIRC that's how mudslimes punish it.
>>
Did this thread turn into a convention for white knights?
>>
>>677770677

They got something right then.

Also its only for women, and they're sand niggers and too dumb to understand the ideology of innocent before guilty and burden of proof on the prosecutor. But A for effort I suppose.
>>
>>677770807
Mudslime here, actually no, same punishment for both, but its pretty hard to prove you need like 4 eye witnesses.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.