[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meat is for plebs, prove me wrong >pro tip you cant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 23
File: image.png (144 KB, 399x391) Image search: [Google]
image.png
144 KB, 399x391
Meat is for plebs, prove me wrong

>pro tip you cant
>>
>>677750289
why do vegan food aim to mimic meat?
>>
>>677750439
/thread
>>
meat is delicious though

I'd never sacrifice bacon for my sense of superiority over other people, but if your a very insecure faggot it's maybe worth it.
>>
>>677750289
Because people like me cannot gain weight. If I went vegan I'd look like the skeletor bitch.
>>
>>677750439
So their faggy edgy friends won't shit all over their life choices like the edgy meat eating cunts they are
>>
>>677750289
Less meat is going to do for you. No meat is bad for you. Avoiding anything on ethical reasons is retarded, regardless.
>>
>>677750289
Enjoy getting sick and dying because your body doesn't take in the correct amounts of vital vitamins and nutrients while helping the rest of us live longer lives with more food. ;D
>>
>>677750570

Being insecure has nothing to do with anything you uneducated faggot
>>
>>677750699
*to do good
>>
I ain't no vegan, but I'm excited over the super seaweed that's double kale but tastes like bacon.
>>
>>677750748

That has nothing to do with anything. Also you couldn't be more wrong. Kill ur self
>>
>>677750748
Anyone who thinks meat is required for "Vitamins and Protein" is a fucking worthless retard. A slab of steak, or a breast of chicken has less then if not barely equal the amount of protein as a yogurt.
>>
>>677751152

This
>>
>>677750509

>think retard thought like first comment
> "/thread"
>feel accomplished as if you contributed anything useful

What a fucking faggot
>>
>>677750962
>aint no

Piss off. You worthless fucking nigger
>>
>>677751152
Not even remotely true. Yoghurt has got like 3 gram per 100 and meat between 20 and 30
>>
Glad no one could prove me wrong, /b/ confirmed full of autistic middle schoolers
>>
>>677751689
Lol get a load of this faggot, Greek yogurt has like 7g of protein per 3 bites
>>
>>677750289
single celled organisms feel pain too, prove me wrong.
Just imagine the tiny inaudible screams of millions of bacteria in your yogurt as you commit genocide every bite, you monster.
>>
>>677750439
Because it tastes good without resulting in the torture and death of an animal. Very few people are veg because they think meat tastes bad. What a dumb question.
>>
>>677750289
Not a meat eater? Get'em boys! OP is FOOD!
>>
File: 01.jpg (101 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
101 KB, 736x736
>>
>>
>>677750699
>no meat is bad for you

Prove it. Vegetarians live longer on average and have a lower risk of chronic diseases like colon cancer, heart disease, and diabetes. All respected health organizations agree that a vegan diet is suitable at any age.
>>
>>677751855
vegans dont eat yogurt you asshat, you do know what veganism means dont you?
>>
>>677753041
>any age
>infants dying because parents feed them vegan diet

shiet
>>
>>677753218
this
>>
>>677750289
Whatever makes you feel better about your newly adopted homosexual lifestyle is fine with me.
>>
>>677752863
Yep, earn your place on the food chain... eat a vegan. Also, less smug circulating in cultures that allow vegans (surplus food nations).
>>
>>677753041
Also that's not a problem of eating meat, but a problem of eating low quality meat in too high quantities. A average vegetarian diet is just healthier than an average omnivore diet because people have neither respect, nor knowledge of what they eat anymore, thus any diet that involves active thinking will be healthier than the average
>>
>>677753041
ive heard of vegan parents killing there kids because they only feed them soymilk
>>
>>677751152
>fucking worthless retard
>has less then
>less then
>then

Calling people retarded doesn't suit you. Try to be smarter.
>>
>>677753218
Nigga do you just like making shit up? This is not a common problem. As long as you are feeding your kid a varied, common sense dietduet with enough b12, there is no risk of that happening. Literally the only thing vegan mothers breastfeeding need to supplement with is b12, which is incredibly cheap and easy. Children of vegan mothers on average have less birth defects.
>>
>>677752875
I agree with this. It's how people should view animals. We should only seek the companionship of animals who our ancestors have shaped to be worthy companions. That pig is useless. I hope she shared some of it with her fur-friend.
>>
>>677754095
[citation needed]
>>
I was eating a carrot last night and I was thinking about how delicious it was compared to meat...

Not! Lol
>>
>>677753641
>thus any diet that involves active thinking will be healthier than the average
Even if not vegetarian.
>>
>>677753041
Instead of believing all of the utter horse shit you're being fed, you should actually look into healthy, viable diets. You will not find veganism anywhere near the top of the list. Without supplements, it isn't healthy, period. There are far superior diets that require no supplementation. Furthermore, among the worlds longest living humans there is one trend, none of them were vegan.
>>
>>677753641
Even if that is true, and I have my doubts, there are plenty of vegetarians and vegans who live long, healthy lives, so meat is by no means necessary for good health.

>>677753687
Only feeding your kids soymilk is retarded and has nothing to do with a mainstream vegan diet.
>>
>>677750289
Vegans are good food, their bodies make the tastiest meat. Have fun at the bottom of the food chain. If we are ever in a plane crash, you are the first thing I will eat. A little salt will kill the lingering taste of smug on your flesh.
>>
>>677753514
kek
>>
>>677754203
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

>>677754473
I'm not being fed anything, I have done plenty of research into healthy diets. Supplementing b12 is superior to trying to get it from animal products. Also, the longest living population is seventh day Adventists, who eat a strict vegetarian diet.
>>
>>677754479
There are also smokers that don't get illnesses/strokes/cancer/impotence and live long lives.

Living long and staying "healthy" is no argument.

A point I have to give to vegetarians/vegans though is that there are various genetic components determining wether herbal or animal protein can be metabolised better/more efficient
>>
We're omnivores. We almost always have been. Climate change around 2 million years ago turned African jungles into savannas, and with that 4-legged ungulates became abundant. Eating these animals' meat is what allowed our brains to become so massive and complex. You are harming yourself, especially if your brain is still developing (up to the age of ~25) by leaving meat out of your diet. The protein and more importantly fats found in meat are essential to brain development. Some ethnicities are better suited for vegetarian diets, can't remember which ones, but Google it, cunt.

We're not quite advanced enough that we can do away with meat consumption all together just yet. We'll be able to synthesize those essential proteins and fats in the near future.
>>
>>677755045
thanks, I'lll read into it
>>
>>677753641
>thus any diet that involves active thinking will be healthier than the average
Even if not vegetarian.>>677755045
>longest living population is seventh day Adventists, who eat a strict vegetarian diet.

Kek
>>
Bait thread is bait.

That said, you can do whatever you want to, but voluntarily lowering yourself on the food chain could lead to... interesting... consequences if things aren't always cozy and first-worldy.
>>
vegans dont deserve to be human, go be a cow like the grass eating degenerates you are.
>>
>>677755087
Living longER and staying healthIER is a valid argument. Correlational data may not be definitive proof, but it can still be used to make a strong argument, see: The China Study.

Protein deficiency is extremely rare in vegans. What people in the western world should be more concerned about is excess saturated fat and cholesterol.

>>677755147
Cheers mate.
>>
>>677750289
>Meat is for plebs, prove me wrong
Historically, meat is not for plebs. Proved you wrong.
>>
>>677750289
I eat what I want and make gains. Humans couldnt have evolved into the large brained apex predator of the planet without the cholesterol from meat.
>>
By definition, humans are omnivpres, and meat has protein which our bodies need, just like fruits and vegetables have vitamins that we need, that's why it's best to combine the two as often as u can
>>
File: 1455771671273s.jpg (2 KB, 124x105) Image search: [Google]
1455771671273s.jpg
2 KB, 124x105
>protip

shut your veggie eating, world hating, fake animal loving, bigotry induced, go green, 3rd world pretending to love ass up.

You know it, I know it, WE ALL know it's a sham. Vegans are attention whores who 'went' vegan so they have ANOTHER thing to bring up in a conversation ABOUT themselves. Jesus christ go to home depot, buy 9 inches of rope, tie it around your neck and a bridge beam and jump you filthy degenerate
>>
>>677755746
In my area there are although a lot of trend-vegans that don't know shit about their diet and thus also having protein-deficiencies. I know this isn't a problem of a thought out vegan diet, but people should bear in mind that it is possible before making their decision
>>
>>677752752
you can buy meat where the animals weren't "tortured".
also
>hurr durr all death is evil
>>
File: 5Np86Wt.jpg (173 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
5Np86Wt.jpg
173 KB, 675x1200
>>677750289

>Count Calories

>Don't Need to take Iron Supplements

>You don't need to stop eating good tasting food to lose weight.

>This ain't even how you greenpost but you're fucking retarded.

>Get over it faggot

>seriously

>y
>e
>r

>g
>a
>y
>>
>>677755371
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Zone

>>677755840
All plant foods contain a complete amino acid profile aka complete proteins.
>>
>>677755746
It's not protein deficiency that is usually the problem for vegans. If you're a vegan you know that.
>>
>>677750289
Other than the fact that your body muscle benefits from unprocessed meats. Or perhaps the fact that your body is not fully evolved to absorb the maximum nutrition plants and vegetables offer.

The simple fact is. You wouldn't be around had our ancestors not been omnivores. The meat they consumed developed the brain that helped evolve our species.

Two people that excerise and makes healthy choices in life. One being vegetarian the other an omnivore. Will both show the same healthy results.

Other than that. Doesn't really matter how you eat, or live. There is no guarantee you are going to make it your senior years. Vegans and omnivores can both die before age takes them. Should it be a drunk driver, natural disaster, armed assailant, aneurism, blood clot, cancer, heriditary ailments, plane crash, hospital error, unknown allergic reaction, falling down the stairs, drowning, animal attack, war, work accident, the list just continues. So remember not guarantee your healthy choices are going to pay off in the long run.
>>
>>677750289
Calling what fast food chain's use, and supermarkets sell, meat, is pretty far off....
Most people don't know what real meat tastes like unless they provide for themselves.
>>
>>677752752
I think he meant, why does vegan food look like meat?

Like veggie burgers and veggie dogs and all that nasty shit.
>>
>>677755974
Yep. When I spend a day around an average vegan, number of times I'm toldby them that they are vegan: 4+, number of times I ask if they are vegan: 0.
>>
>>677756109
>So remember not guarantee your healthy choices are going to pay off in the long run

You think op is in this for longevity? Silly rabbit.
>>
>>677755045

They're amongst the longest living, on average, because they have a ban on alcohol and cigarettes. Also, vegetarians are more likely to consume less calories due to the nature of the diet. Vegetables are not calorically dense. Therefore, they are less prone to obesity. The same thing can be achieved in a traditional diet by controlling your meat portions.
>>
>>677750570
Meat can and will be harmful over the long term.

Im a dietitian
>>
>>677756026
You can't
Cows are not gettinf petted to death.
Always bleeding to death.
>>
>>677756666
Checkd for satan quads
>>
>>677750289
a vegan will never know the genetically programmed satisfaction of stalking, killing and eating a wild animal.
i pity you
>>
>>677756702
boom headshot, dead before anything can be processed.

the only ones who let their cows bleed out cruelly are the fucking jews
>>
>>677756666
Um no. Processed meats, maybe. I'm a dietician.
>>
>>677756851
Because buying it from the grocery store is any different from vegans. Righty
>>
>>677756702
A spike to the brain is about the quickest death anything on this world can hope for
>>
>>677756702
>Always bleeding to death.
Wrong. I've worked the kill room at a slaughterhouse. We had a "bolt gun" that turned the cow's brain off like a light. Killed it faster than it could register pain.
>>
>>677755045
My bad. I didn't realize you were retarded. You honestly think supplements are healthier than natural sources and you've clearly never studied anything that doesn't fit your agenda. Everything you just said was fucking stupid. the worlds longest living population is a village in Italy where they eat sardines, drink wine, and cook with oregano all the time. there are several other groups in different regions of Italy and Asia who are similar. None of them are vegans... I hope you feel really stupid when you have to reintroduce meat into your diet.
>>
>>677756666
Of course you are
>>
>>677750662
/thread
>>
Gah this thread is full of fucking niggers who have never read a news article with like 2 people who actually know what they're talking about fuck y'all make my dick shrivel into my stomach
>>
>>677755788
Human evolution had more to do with cooking foods than the inclusion of meat in our diet. Also, there are plenty of jacked vegan body builders, see: Patrick baboumian.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/why-fire-makes-us-human-72989884/

>>677756013
Personally I think including protein rich plant foods is smart, but even raw vegans don't have a problem with protein deficiency. It's really not an issue unless you're a starving child in Africa.

>>677756048
I've never heard of a vegan who has needed to supplement iron. That shit is in plants, and iron supplementation can be dangerous.
>>
>>677757047
I am
And im kinda stuck. I want to change fields tbh. Too many people and their irrelevant unscientific opinion on diet.
>>
>>677756988

Lying cuck
>>
>>677750289
Who gives a fuck? Let people eat what they want. Its not like you can change their minds.
>>
>>677757239
Tard.
>>
>>677756962
in case you didn't notice, i was taking about the act of hunting, not shopping
>>
>>677756890
Plenty of specialty butchers vary their techniques to produce certain flavors. Nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>677756890
This "headshot" is not suppossed to kill him.
It is an bullet shot with airpressure to knock it out.
Then its throat is cut.
>>
>>677757135
jacked vegans are the exception, and I'm pretty sure vegans have no sandows
>>
>>677757135
Carbs were way more important than protein on brain evolution
>>
http://m.livescience.com/23671-eating-meat-made-us-human.html
>>
>>677757041
I always heard Okinawa
>>
>>677756988
Workers in the slaughterhouse are almost everytime uneducated rednecks who don't know shit about how it works.
This bullet just knocks the cow out if you are lucky.
It doesnt kill it.
Sometimes the cow wakes up after its being towed up and is going to be cut
>>
>>677757135
And yeah, cholesterol has plenty to do with it, why do you think herbivores are all small brained prey animals
>>
File: FB_IMG_1452396947100.jpg (89 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452396947100.jpg
89 KB, 960x960
>>677756110
I don't know what shops your going to but here in Australia I'm a butcher by trade and the meat you get at shops and fast food is real meat what Fucking shit hole do you live in?
>>
Go kill yourself
With your vegan bullshit and cringeworthy 2009 memes
Just do it faggot
>>
>>677757364
Um no. Power spike means spike.
>>
>>677757466
The Italian village has over 300 people living there who are over 100... http://www.npr.org/2016/03/30/472442367/in-one-italian-village-nearly-300-residents-are-over-100-years-old
>>
Vegan gains is dunning kruger effect to the max. He does have a few GOOD vids like the meat cancer and the cholesterol and saturated fat vids. Especially this last one.
>>
File: 1459807702559.jpg (12 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
1459807702559.jpg
12 KB, 220x229
Kys faggot
>>
File: not eating meat is dumb.png (292 KB, 648x1608) Image search: [Google]
not eating meat is dumb.png
292 KB, 648x1608
>>
>>677756091
Exactly, I am a vegan and have never heard of someone being protein deficient. The two biggest problems I notice with vegans are:
1. Social pressure to go back to a SAD
2. Not eating enough/the right kinds of foods that will satisfy them, because plant foods are less calorie dense than animal foods

>>677756200
It's more easily marketable.

>>677756662
Plant foods are less calorie dense, but more nutrient dense. This is actually very healthy, check out the Okinawan diet.
>>
>>677757364
Yeah, punch through the forehead with the intention of just knocking it out. Here in Germany those airpressure-bullets are illegal if I remember correctly
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 300x300
> I start a troll thread
> don't expect it to go anywhere
> go drink a few beers
> check back
> holy shit it's still going
> read shitstorm that ensued

>mfw
>>
who /vegan butcher/
people don't know what to think of me. i make people uncomfortable just by existing
>>
>Evidence one:
We have canines. We evolved to at least partially to consume meat. If we would evolve to only eat plants, our teeth would look different.

>Evidence two:
Our eyes are located on the front of the skull, as most predator mammals, instead of on left and right sides, like with, for example, cattle. So, our eyes didn't evolved to watch out for predators who hunted us, but instead to better measure the distance to the prey.

>Evidence three:
People following strict vegan diet need to supplement B12 vitamin, because plant-only diet is not rich enough in it. This means our organisms need at least some meat/animal products to grow and work properly.

Feel free to provide counter-arguments though.
>>
>>677757568
>Workers in the slaughterhouse are almost everytime uneducated rednecks who don't know shit about how it works.

How educated do you have to be? Have YOU ever worked in a slaughterhouse?
>>
>>677750289

But what is the benefit of losing weight, when people move away from you to not listen to you talk about Vegan crap.
>>
>>677757928
B12 deficiency prevalence is the same for vegans and omnis. The animals are SUPPLEMENTED with it on their feeds, like youd supplement yourself. Many vegan milks and foods already are fortified too.

Canine argument os irrelevant. Gorillas have enourmous canines and they eat plants all day
>>
>>677750289
psh ethics. your ETHICS can lick my scrote. you did it so that you could fell like a special snowflake. to be the contrarian. to feel important in a world where you sorely aren't. and as a bonus to tell everyone else how to live their lives.
your not worth the blood in your veins.
>>
>>677758212
and ants
>>
>>677750289
I am of communication of reality/life of:_{-\_ picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way /":-_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States /":-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 /" of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 /":-_ of text of link of:_"\_ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 /":-/} of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer /":_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section /":-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force /":-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way /":-_ of since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tinye metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/fro machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------":-_
>>
>>677756702
I'll beat a cow to death with my bare hands and teeth before giving up beef.
>>
>>677758364
*over the internet high-five*
>>
>>677758364
Fag
>>
>>677758212
Many vegan milks and foods already are fortified too.

So, it's not natural?
>>
>>677757041
All blue zones, except for the Sardinians, have a primarily plant based diet. I'm not saying that supplementation is healthier than natural sources, but in the case of b12, it is. If you go to a doctor's office and have b12 deficiency, they will give you a b12 shot, not tell you to eat more meat. B12 deficiency is not only a vegan problem, and is mostly a result of modern agricultural practices. The cattle that were killed to make your meat were supplemented with b12.
>>
>>677758364
Mah nigger
>>
>>677757928
1. Bullshit

2. Bullshit

3. More bullshit
>>
>>677758543
No b12 is "natural" these days. Theres no difference getting it from meat or supplementation.
>>
>>677756666

>I'm a dietitian

Well I'm a heterosexual male and I say you're a faggot. The rise of vegetarianism correlates with the rise of "gender fluidity" and other cancers on modern society. Meat is not optional if you want to be taken seriously. If you're a vegetarian for religious reasons that's different but you still won't get an invite to my house for dinner.
>>
File: 1459762122556.jpg (116 KB, 500x614) Image search: [Google]
1459762122556.jpg
116 KB, 500x614
Fuck off you cancerous asshole!
>>
>>677750289
>be vegan
>can't lose weight

I actually lost a lot of weight when I turned vegan but then I gained it back now I can't lose weight. I think I'll get there eventually.
>>
>>677758679
Ignorant lonely faggot! What's wrong with gender fluidity?!
>>
>>677758679
Couldnt care less what you think. Im not vegan. Just stating the truth.
>>
>>677757928
>Our eyes are located on the front of the skull, as most predator mammals
the biggest exceptions are arboreal (tree dwelling) mammals so that they can accurately judge distance they are about to jump
by your logic we should live in trees and jump between limbs because our ancestors did that
>>
OP, if you're a vegan for religious or ethical reasons, good for you, but stop pretending that you're doing it for your health, which is just bullshit.
>>
>>677758778
I seem to have hit a plateau, lost a couple lbs but seems to have come to a hault
>>
>>677757433
Vegans make up a tiny proportion of the population.

>>677757586
You know what else cholesterol has plenty to do with? Heart disease. Humans are the only animals that cook our food, and we are by far the most intelligent.
>>
>>677750289
>Q: What is the most politically correct way to ask if someone is a vegan?

>A; You won't have to ask, they'll tell you within the first 5 seconds of your conversation with them!
>>
I bet you vegans eat vegatables lol
>>
>>677758873

The truth is you're an inferior specimen of humanity if you don't eat meat
>>
>>677759186
No, I'm on a vegetable free vegan diet
>>
>>677759245
Says the faggot who uses fake shit from his own delusional brain as fact in an argument
>>
File: 13906557608_b3f2b304c6_b.jpg (247 KB, 1024x962) Image search: [Google]
13906557608_b3f2b304c6_b.jpg
247 KB, 1024x962
>>677757466
Okinawans might not be vegan, but they certainly eat primarily plant based diet.
>>
>>677759394
Ayy he thinks that was me
>>
File: 1459807075102.jpg (378 KB, 1239x795) Image search: [Google]
1459807075102.jpg
378 KB, 1239x795
your'e welcome
>>
>>677758873
The truth, huh? Link a scientific reference to support your claim that eating meat is harmful to your health. Processed meats, yes. Meats in general? No.
>>
>>677750289

i lost weight eating mostly meat

sugar is the real evil
>>
File: 1459598978453.jpg (229 KB, 1430x1780) Image search: [Google]
1459598978453.jpg
229 KB, 1430x1780
>>677759594
>>
>>677759394
See, this is what not eating meat does to the human brain. It turns all mushy and faggoty.
>>
>>677759550
Red meats too. Not just processed. And white meats as well, but theyre much less harmful than reds. Less pahs and nitrosamines are formed when cooking
>>
>>677759594
Same. An ex girlfriend pressured me into going vegan, I became a sickly doughball with failing health. She thought I got cancer or something. I explained what was going on to my doctor, it turns out that with my type o negative blood and my particular metabolism, a normal vegan diet is toxic.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (18 KB, 276x345) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
18 KB, 276x345
>>677750662
>friends

I lost.
>>
>>677758959
>by your logic we should live in trees and jump between limbs because our ancestors did that
There is a difference between behaving like our ancestors and eating what we have evolved to eat.
>>
>>677759140
>You know what else cholesterol has plenty to do with? Heart disease
We need fat in our diet. And no one lives forever. Sorry.
>>
>>677759550
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26143683
>>
>>677759836

we are omnivores

we evolved to eat everything, which includes meat
>>
>>677759467
Nah, they eat tons of fish.
>>
Fist fight a bear or lion and see how pleb he is op....
>>
>>677750289
because you can't convince a retard he is retarded. No matter what you say, he'll always think he's normal despite being a significant minority.
>>
>>677758959
>arboreal (tree dwelling) mammals
Examples?
>>
>>677759762
We weren't speaking of cooking, we were speaking of your claim (still unsubstantiated) that meat is bad for your health.
>>
>>677759970

there is a jellyfish that does live forever

also naked mole rats stop aging at a certain point, and have the ability to live forever, its just they are easy prey for carnivores
>>
>>677759823
Blood type has nothing to do with what diet is healthy for you. Total fad diet bs. Did you get any blood tests done (to check for nutrients, not blood type)? Were you eating a lot of soy?

>>677760021
Got any proof?

>>677759970
Fat exists in plant foods, but cholesterol does not.
>>
>>677760136
Gave you a meta in the other post

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24284436
>>
File: 1451595853023.png (165 KB, 542x352) Image search: [Google]
1451595853023.png
165 KB, 542x352
>>677751401
>>
>>677760147
Creatures that evolved to have a lifespan that is unfathomable to humans isn't forever. Molerats don't stop aging, their body regenerates cells quicker than they die. Eventually this wears out and they die.

And jellyfish are a fucking blob of mucus that are at the mercy of the ocean's current. Hardly a competitor.
>>
>>677760106
>almost every monkey
>squirrels
>opossums
>lemurs (even the non-arboreal ones, they still need to judge distance to jump)
>chipmunks
and straying from mammals
>most birds
>chameleons
>>
>>677758604
You are bullshit
>>
>>677750289
>Implying being vegan doesnt kill animals.
>Implying you know the area needed to get same amount of nutrients of both plants and animals.
>>
>>677760399
>Did you get any blood tests done (to check for nutrients, not blood type)? Were you eating a lot of soy?
Yes and yes. I spent a fortune getting tests. He told me my diet was the problem and to go back to my old one for a month. My health returned extremely fast. My girlfriend then wanted to put together an laternative vegan diet for me to try, I told her if being vegan was that important to her to go find a vegan. I was that fed up by then.
>>
>>6777and the one about his grandpa dying
>>
>>677759976
>CONCLUSION: The present meta-analysis indicates that HIGHER CONSUMPTION of TOTAL RED meat and PROCESSED meat is ASSOCIATED with an INCREASED RISK of total, cardiovascular and cancer mortality.

Sorry, but this is a very limited, not necessarily causal relationship. It does not say that vegetarianism or veganism is necessarily healthier. It may be a caution to those who eat tons of red meat or sausage, but it does not convince me that we would all be better off not eating meat. Just be honest about why you think we should...I would respect you more if you came from a position of animal protection than this transparent attempt at an appeal to our self-interest.
>>
>>677760147
>there is a jellyfish that does live forever
How do you know?
Sorry man, but life has no meaning without death. They define each other.
>>
>>677760004
>we evolved to eat everything, which includes meat

So why should I avoid using meat and instead suplement my diet with artificial shit?
>>
>>677761105
Because the Vegan Faggot Police think you should.
>>
>>677760930
This is just one of literally hundreds of studies showing increased health risks. And how do you think such a correlation is seen repeated over and over? Must be causal.
The same was done for tobacco and cancer. We know its causal but none of the studies prove causality.
>>
>>677761105
That same artificial shit is given to your food. Youre not even trying tbh fam
>>
>>677760399
>Got any proof?
None you will accept. You will believe what you believe.
>>
>>677761291
You completely glossed over his point. Biased groups saying eating red meat is bad doesn't mean vegan or vegetarianism is better.
>>
>>677760477
Squirrels, most birds, and chameleons have eyes on the sides of their heads. All the rest eat meat, therefore are not exceptions.
>>
>>677761427
Cop out. I am more than willing to consider valid evidence and reconsider my position. My open mindedness is what has led to me believe that a plant based diet is healthiest.
>>
>>677750289
>implying there are people in this world that would not eat Dr. Pepper braised ribs

fuckin plebs, kys
>>
>>677760399
I bet you think Swedes eat dick primarily and not Fish.
>>
>>677750289
there's only one thing that i need to eat, and that's PUSSY.
>>
>>677761662
You're weak will and pussy whipped attitude lead you to leading a vegan life.

You're fooling no one about open mindness with vegan diet in the same sentence.
>>
File: clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif (831 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif
831 KB, 240x228
>>677761759
>>
>>677750289
We evolved as omnivores. Without the modern comforts and conveniences of civilization you would not be able to maintain your lifestyle and keep up a healthy diet. You would either die looking like an idiot expressing the need to maintain your "superior morals." Or you would realize how fucking retarded you were before my rhetorical end of civilization and eat the meat of an animal that you likely killed yourself or helped to kill.

Your morals are only as strong as the civilization that allowed you to dream them up. Study some history and you will realize how fragile that actually is.
>>
>>677761490
Its hard to compare vegans and vegetarians to omnis because there are many confounding lifestyle factors.
The latter tend to care more about exercising and not smoking etc
But meat is without a doubt one of these factors.
Plus micronutrient intake and antiox is much higher than if you eat meat.
>>
>>677761291
>This is just one of literally hundreds of studies showing increased health risks
Again, correlation does not mean causality. People who eat more red meat are probably also more likely to be smokers, drinkers, etc. That doesn't mean that eating bacon causes cancer.
Like I said, if you came at this from an animal rights perspective, I would be more sympathetic to your cause.
I like eating meat. If that reduces my lifespan by a year, so be it. It's one of the things that has made life such a pleasure. I'm sure it also reduces my lifespan to drink, fuck, and smoke now and then...I'll accept that.
>>
>>677762009
There we go with the excuses. Just fucking stop while you're ahead, If you truly wanted to change people's minds, you'd be a fucking person and try to convince people. Instead you whined and made excuses.
>>
>>677761662
>My open mindedness is what has led to me believe that a plant based diet is healthiest
>my ability to drive led me to believe Ford Fiestas are the best car in terms of handling and acceleration.
>>
If meat is bad then why did our ancestors eat it?
>>
>>677762156
Except when it does. Correlation can prove causality when triangulated with other factors. And when its consistent data as well.
>>
>>677761662
>My open mindedness is what has led to me believe that a plant based diet is healthiest.
I'm not sure that I agree that you're being "open-minded", but it's your life, and your decision. Mine is mine.
I love eating meat, especially free-range that I have bought locally and grilled myself. I love rare steaks, moonshine, and cigarettes. They may kill me sooner than I'd die otherwise, but what kind of life would it be without those things? Not much of one, in my book. You probably disagree, and that's cool. It would be a pretty boring world if we all felt the same. If you ever came over for a cookout, I'd be glad to grill you some veggies, just don't bitch about meat or fish having been on the grill before your squash.
>>
File: 1452608398400.jpg (40 KB, 492x432) Image search: [Google]
1452608398400.jpg
40 KB, 492x432
>>677750289
>>
>>677762516
>Except when it does. Correlation can prove causality when triangulated with other factors
Fine. But that's not what the conclusion of the linked study stated.
>>
>>677752434
So vegans can't eat bread or eat yogurt or drink beer now
>>
>>677761795
It's true most swedes eat a lot of dicks, of lately the imported exotic Mena dick.
>>
>>677763130
No way. They have to be gluten-free so they have more to bitch about.
>>
>>677750289
Humans are omnivores. We are omnivores for simple reason of more food for us. We can eat much more variety of foods, as such in most places where meat is unavailable, we can eat plants and vice versa. I eat meat because it's part of our natural survival systems
>>
>>677756851
This. I love fishing. Sense of satisfaction I get from eating the haul from a day on the water is great. It's biology. Being a good hunter, or gatherer, tracker, or whatever triggers the pleasure centers of your brain because, as had been said many times; we wouldn't be capable of pondering the morality of eating meat were it not for expanding our diet. Also, literally we wouldn't be "here" relative from where you're posting, because survival of a winter when the pinnacle of technology is a long range spear, is difficult, if not impossible, because you'd never store enough plant material to sustain a large population. Meat also provides a purpose; cows (if grass fed like they should be) turn grass, which we can't eat, into meat, that we can. Fucking stupid we grow all this corn feed to grow livestock when that undermines meats place in the food chain.
>>
>>677763130
Not to mention plants are living things as well
>>
>>677763279
Kek
>>
>>677763465
Theyre not sentient.
>>
>>677750289
You're being malnourished. That would explain the weight loss and low quality post.
>>
>>677763130
>So vegans can't eat
ftfy
>>
File: worstcasescenario207.jpg (124 KB, 702x530) Image search: [Google]
worstcasescenario207.jpg
124 KB, 702x530
>>677763574
But bacteria are?
>>
>>677763704
Did i say they were?
>>
Enjoy your low testosterone.
>>
>>677763574
Plants strive for survival just as we do. Fruits and berries are justifiable to eat because eating the spreads seeds. but if you worry about things that don't want to die, don't eat roots and such. Those are there because the plant wants to be able to drink and absorb nutrients. If you want to protect the world by avoiding hurting things, understand trees react to damage, as well as other plants. Thus they feel, if not in the same sense as animals
>>
>>677763809
Ah, so you just jumped in in the middle of a conversation.
>>
>>677764123
http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/botany/plants-feel-pain.htm
>>
>>677764123
Fucking lol this is retarded. I only care about the health effects. Not if i kill or not.
>>
Because the 'ethical' vegans are the most boring and the most deceived people EVEEEER.

Think about how many insects, small animals and birds are killed while producing vegetables and crops. Think about how much forest is destroyed for making the food you eat.

Eat what you want and SHUT UP about it.
>>
>>677755974
thats fucking bullshit AS A VEGAN i never bring it up unless someone offers me something i feel morally obligated not to eat and then i actively try to avoid questions.
>>
>>677763130
plants feel pain too

they even get sad if you abuse them
>>
File: EjJopdb.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
EjJopdb.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>>677766401
>>
>>677750289
>less crap
Crap isn't vegan, you should stop eating it entirely.
>>
>>677750289
Vegans are retarded and incorrect about everything. Prove me wrong
>pro tip, you can't
>>
>>677756948
Large amounts of red meat.
But evertying in moderation
>>
>>677756851
Did it when I was younger with uncles.
Wasn't really all that fun.
Vegetarian now.
Sorry but snowboarding and rock climbing are more exciting.
>>
>>677763402
They feed these cows corn for two reasons.
Its cheaper and there isn't enough land to raise the amount of cows that the U.S consumes.
>>
>>677768912
you're n evolutionary mistake then.
we evolved to take pleasure in things that help your genes to get passed on.
hunting does that, your favorite past times reduce the chances.
you are genetic trash.
>>
I'm losing weight and only eating crap. Just less of it than I used to.
>>
>>677769280
Hunting did that dumbass.
Humans evolved past this point. We no longer have to be pity hunter/gathers. If that is your greatest accomplishment in life go live with some African tribe.
Hopefully you aren't passing on your autistic genes to any children.
>>
Ignoring the meat-debate
Why are vegans avoiding eggs?
We keep 4 chicken in our backyard and they live decent. Why are vegans so butthurt about that?
> Blahblahblah animal abuse to get eggs from big factories

If you buy milk/cheese/eggs etc from places that treat animals good then there is literally no reason to not buy it. (Except the higher price)
>>
>>677769484
hunting did that for the majority of human evolution, only during the last 4 generations did hunting become more or less obsolete to survival, even in europe. i hope one day you wil realiuze that you gain more satisfaction from living as intended, and not the way we domesticated ourselves to be
>>
>>677769813
What ever you wanna say man.
Ill choose to live in the modern world, cant argue with autistic people.
>>
>>677751152
vegan eat yogurt..i lold..fuck your ethic
>>
>>677752752
i dont torture them.i eat them dumbass
>>
>>677753001
If any animal told you that, you would be wise to seek psychiatric help.
>>
>>677752875
it is correct..are you friends with all races?
>>
>>677753001
the purpose is to get better meat so..profit
>>
>>677766401
You just told everyone here you are vegan in a very subtle way, grats.
>>
>>677753041
coz normie dont think what proper intake should take
>>
>>677752875
This picture, pretty much. I love animals both ways. Some I love as companions, some I love as the main course.
>>
>>677755045
japanese not vegetarian..still the longest live person on earth
>>
File: Anon.jpg (76 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Anon.jpg
76 KB, 960x720
>>677750289

Know what's vegan? Oreos and fried mushrooms

Have fun being a delusional fat neckbeard.
Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.