[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feel good? Feel bad? Tell me what's been bothering you,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 17
File: 1459027832909.jpg (271 KB, 960x1221) Image search: [Google]
1459027832909.jpg
271 KB, 960x1221
Feel good? Feel bad?
Tell me what's been bothering you, Anon.
Or what's been cheering you up.
Let's continue since the old thread will 404 soon
>>
Paranoia has been bothering me.
Food has been cheering me up <3
>>
>>677660030
Got nudes?
>>
>>677660030
Might drop out of college because of my crippling depression.
You know, usual stuff.
>>
>>677660030
Depression. Life isn't going in any useful direction at all

>33 years old
>neet for six years
>freak the fuck out when I expose skin, even alone
>no jizz comes when I orgasm

Alcohol cheers me up. And drugs, when I get my hands on any.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vedgTokXj04

Thread theme
>>
>>677660732
Why do you freak out? Wtf?
>>
>>677660706
>>677660732
>>
The only think that reminds me that I don't have the right to suicide is that I must repay my parents for coping up with the piece of shit I am. Also,vidya sometimes cheers me up. At least until my mom says I'm wasting my life with them.....
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vedgTokXj04
thread theme
>>
>>677660205
That's nice to hear
I love to cook so I know how much it helps.
>>
I'be been dreaming about the girl I loved 12-15 years ago for a couple of months.

Those moments have been the happiest ones so far this year.
>>
>>677660952
It's disgusting. Pale and red bumps, and thinly haired. ugh, just thinking of it makes me cringe
>>
>>677660732
Why does exposing skin startle you?
>>
>>677661254
Do you still have feelings for her?
>>
>>677661326
Are you fat?
>>
>>677661254
I have dreams of my ex-gf that had to move away. I miss her,she told me she misses me but we are now just friends. I cry everytime I woke up after a dream with her
>>
>>677661425
>677661326
>>
Having bad urges wanting to get fucked by my friend. I have always been bi-curious, but it was always just curiosity... Lately its been all I can think about. My friend is straight as an arrow though, so I guess i'll just keep jerking off.

inb4 kill self fag
>>
>>677661106
Don't think about suicide, it's not a clear solution.
Second you kill yourself you mom is going to miss the fuck out of you. Someone will always miss you
>>
>>677661469
No.

I haven't seen her in a long time and none of use are the same person anyway, specially me.

That's a chance I missed forever and I have to deal with it.
>>
>>677661492
No, goes up and down from 100 lbs to 150 lb with 6 month intervals. 5"7'
>>
File: Coconut-Oil-Web.jpg (91 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Coconut-Oil-Web.jpg
91 KB, 1024x768
>>677661326
my nigrumps, time to moisturize. Your skin won't get any better when you just hide it away. Also try and get some sun.
>>
>>677661631
I coildn't care less. I think about the money they invested in me. I want to repay them,and if possible get rich (dreams) and let everything for my 2 brothers and lil' sis.
>>
>>677661106
Take it from someone not your mom
Vidya is just something to spend time on with no future returns.

Pick up a practical hobby.
Buy a raspberry pi or arduino and see what you can do.
Download adobe illustrator and try graphic design
Hell. with just basic Photoshop skills I could make almost 1000 a week editing wedding photos
>>
>>677661254
I feel ya.

we crashed and burned in 2003, met now and then until last year. damn, she had everything, but now she's getting serious with someone else.
>>
>>677661501
I get it, is there anything you can do about it?
Maybe a dermitoligist can help
>>
File: heartbroken.jpg (42 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
heartbroken.jpg
42 KB, 500x364
Just split up with my gf for a month today. She went after me, and yet she is the one to say that she is not ready yet. I feel like shit man.
>>
>>677661604
Nah not kill self fag it's fine
Just don't be a jerk and send him nudes thinking you can flip him. Some jerk did that to me last night while I was working, freaked me out
>>
I'm starting to realize my friends are all losers expect for literally like 2. I wanna be successful but I feel like I can't be living in the same town with losers and hanging out with them. I want to move to Colorado and get a new experience but my years of being a fellow loser has dwindled any chance of a good opportunity because I got kicked out of fucking jr college. I've grown older and realized all this.
>>
>>677661962
That's better than offing yourself
>>
>>677662085
Why is this thread so....nice? Like,wasn't expressing yourself "bad"?
Ooh and I suck on PCs so not possible.
>>
I go to Mizzou and have realized that by the time I graduate my school will be such a joke I'll have no hope in the job market
>>
>>677662252
I freak the fuck out if anyone comes too close, but I'm seeing my psychiatrist.
>>
>>677662306
That sucks , i hope you feel better soon anon !
>>
>>677662535
Fuck you I'm in Texas Tech. Get your grades up or get your guns up
>>
>>677662390
I know i couldn't flip him, and wont try to. Plus he's been my best friend for over 6 years and i don't want to fuck up our friendship.
>>
>>677662306
Just take a breather man.
This is a really rough patch so vent, and see about how it can be fixed later.
Don't make a decision in your current state
>>
>>677661789
My skin is the same way. Go get a tan this summer. Also do some squats, it will help your crazy metabolism.
>>
>>677662519
I can't even begin to explain how simple it is to fix red eyes in Photoshop.
And illustrator is just drawing with a mouse.

If you're dead set you can't do either there's always more options for hobbies.

Knitting is easy to get into and marketable
If you're a good writer you could author papers for pay (shouts out high schoolers)
Really any skill you can develop can be marketed eventually
>>
>>677662519
Because here is where people come to be human.
Being a troll, and being a jerk doesn't get you anywhere. We just want to help each other, not just tell each other to kill ourselves
>>
>>677660030
Girlfriend of 10 months broke up with me after promising to fix all the things she did wrong; we broke up a month earlier to that. She broke up with me last Wednesday during an argument that consisten of
>anon, youre (hurtful thing)
> why am i that?
> just are, i feel like youre not (hurtful thing)
>baby, that really hurt
>whatever, im going to talk to this stranger i met 5 minutes ago on skype instead of apologising or staying with me
>>
Feel like shit. Failure at life.
>>
>>677661789
My dad's skin is the same, lotion, get a tan. Tanning bed for 2 or 3 mins once a week.
>>
>>677662501
The suicide was after getting the money and making sure they'd have enough for anything they'd need in the future
>>
>>677662578
That's good, I hope it goes well
>>
>>677662649
I'm from Texas originally actually.
And have a 3.7 GPA.
Its not my fault my school has turned into a safe space
>>
File: 13504.jpg (330 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
13504.jpg
330 KB, 800x680
Reposting here.

Feeling terrible because I've completely fucked myself over by allowing myself to get so lazy that achieving anything at all in any given day is an immense struggle.

Thinking about all the time I've wasted over the last few years and all the skills I could have worked towards but didn't has made me fucking miserable. I spend every waking moment trying to speed time up until I go to sleep again and its killing me.

As for 'cheering myself up', I went for a walk around town. There were few people around and the air was still and the perfect temperature. It didn't work, but it was beautiful.
>>
>>677662686
One of my best friends confessed he loved me, even though he knew I was gay. We are still best friends and he even has a boyfriend.
If he is a best friend, just share how you feel and tell him you needed to get it off your chest. If he is a good friend he won't act differently with you.
>>
>>677663081
Speeding time up till sleep, ya, been there.
>>
>>677662740
I do use sun beds now and then, but it doesn't really change anything. I use meds for metabolism, my problem is bulemia. which is caused by awful self-esteem, that comes from my skin.
>>
>>677663081
I know this way too well.
>>
>>677662950
I got mad at her for that, and she then lashed out after i mentioned that we hadnt had sex in a month, and she told me and im quoting here
"Sex is so important to you"
"Just go jerk off, im not responsible for everything"
And then after i was shocked by her saying that, she said she wanted to break up.
Killme.jpg
>>
>>677663081
If you could go back and develop one skill , what would it be?
>>
>>677663231
Tell me your a femanon...
>>
>>677663057
Better than being at the last resort school in the north half of texas
>>
>>677662995
It's not an answer my friend
Killing yourself won't solve anything
>>
>>677663325
You fucked up there fam.
Should've known that after a few weeks no sex your relationship was about to end
>>
>>677663189
I'll probably talk to him about it... Fwiw i am trans (didnt do anything yet, nothing to see here) and he is the first person i told, we are still bros. I'm pretty sure i could trust him with anything.
>>
Feels bad. Withdrawing off of Percocet after 2 years. I feel like dying.
>>
>>677663081
Just do what makes you happy, and pick up a hobby
It's never too late
>>
Have some positivity:

Packed my bags and moved across the globe to North America. Have been travelling the USA and Canada for the last 3 months. Still got enough funds for another 2 months roughly so I am starting to bigger things.
Just booked a contiki tour from LA to NYC across all the southern states.
I am absolutely loving life.

Don't be too hard on yourselves depressedfags, try and find something crazy and constructive like I did. Don't expect it to be given to you. Find your goal and enjoy working hard towards achieving it. The rewarding feeling is enough to cheer up anyone

Yours truely
>formerly depressed anon
>>
>>677663385
Sorry, I'm not. It all started with an awful childhood, of course.
>>
File: 1444867892370.jpg (53 KB, 360x639) Image search: [Google]
1444867892370.jpg
53 KB, 360x639
>>677662931
>knitting... easy to get into and marketable
What planet are you from? The cost of yarn vs what people are willing to pay for knitted goods hardly break even (unless you buy the shittiest yarn imaginable). The only way to make any money from knitting is to make hats, and even then the market is saturated.
>>
File: art-memes-napoleon.jpg (65 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
art-memes-napoleon.jpg
65 KB, 500x473
>>677660030
Feeling rly good cause I've been high as fuck on LSA. Just coming down now.
>>
>>677663493
Yeah man, i get you.
Its just, shes being going through depression and she has bipolar, so i was like, its not her fault. But after merely mentioning that i was frustrated she said that
>>
>>677663545
If you can trust him with anything, trust that he won't freak out. It will work out if he is a good friend man
>>
For the first time in my life, I feel in love with another person.

>she's like hermione from harry potter, organized and smart
>the tip of her nose wiggles when she talks
>she's fit, she has the ass of a goddess
>she's fluid when she speaks
>the makeup on her eye makes her windows seem airy
>she's ambitious
>shes shorter than i am

i love her because she is everything i am not.
>>
>>677663354
I don't even know. I've tried loads of things (learning a language, playing an instrument, drawing etc) and I haven't stuck to any of them. It really hurts to know that if I had any self discipline, I could have been good at one of them by now.
>>
welllllllllll

This girl invited me and my friend over to this really cute girls apartment for movie night. When we got there I flirted with the cute girl the whole time while my friend flirted with the other girl (not so attractive) and then there was also a third girl. A poor fat 3rd wheel girl.

So toward the end of the Mocking Jay pt. 2 me and the cute one were still flirting when the not so cute one decided to announce how the cute one has a boyfriend. I was having a really good time until then because at that point I realized if she does like me then she is just either looking for a good time while away from her boyfriend or she is boyfriend shopping before she leaves her current dude. Not sure how to feel about the whole thing now.

I could really tell she was enjoying herself though. We have similar personalities and were really hitting it off. So on one hand Im bummed about her BF but on the other hand she didnt mention him at all or seem to care that she had one.

Advice n tips?
>>
How do you stand up for yourself and stop getting abused?
>>
>>677660030
gf broke up with me and the idea of her fucking a different guy just makes me anxious (we lost our virginities together)
>>
>>677662085
I used to program arduinos, it was really fun.
>>
>>677663801
thank you
>>
>>677663663
Then what would you suggest to an overachiever?
I don't feel rewarded at all, no matter how big the achievement might be.
>>
>>677663419
I'll repeat.
My university is becoming a giant "safe place"
This is only attracting more feminists leading to a dumber student body and a safer place. 2 years from now when I graduate (if I haven't killed myself) anyone looking at my degree will immediately lump me with these sjws
>>
I think I'll go to bed. It's not worth reminding myself how much of a failure I am. Like the guy from earlier,most of the day I just sleep with my eyes open waiting to get in bed and have dream with said ex-gf that moved. Also,I don't plan on suiciding until I get to be wealthy enough to provide for my family..... Life sucks,I hate life,I hate myself but I always want to make everyone else happy. Fuck me...
>>
Uni pressure. But /b/ has helped with thr celeb fap threads
>>
Ill kill myself on cam for you guys. One day...
>>
So me and my ex started talking again and we were both totally dtf. Now all of a sudden she doesnt awnser my snaps and seems to avoid me in social occasions. I really like her, but sometimes its hard.
>>
>>677663990
I would give you my arm for any education.
>>
>>677663824

She is a woman, a young one too im assuming?
She probably doesnt even know what she wants and it will only be detrimental for you too get too involved in trying to figure her out.

Shit sucks, I know, but bite the bullet and walk away with your pride intact. You know stand a chance with cute girls now, so build on it.
>>
>>677660030
Boyfriend of half a year gave me a dead line for sex....I'm just not prepared...he said "we're gonna have sex within our next 3 dates''
I can't stop crying since then
>>
>>677660706
Don't drop out, I dropped out 2 years later I'm trying to kill myself
>>
>>677660030
my cannabis seeds dont grow :(
>>
>>677660706
I've been there before, anon. Just keep at it, jut take each day as it comes, and try to focus on the good things that happen. Also, go to somewhere that makes you happy as often as possible, that or counselling.

>Source: Been there, done that.
>>
>>677663711
There was a girl in my highschool who would knit people custom sweaters.
And she made absolute bank.
There is 0 competition unless you're selling generic bullshit on etsy
>>
Realising everyone around me is getting on with their lives, getting families and settling down. Realising things will change all around me while I remain unchanged.
>>
File: taijitu.png (29 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
taijitu.png
29 KB, 600x600
>>677663814
Just like the Taijitu, we can't be in harmony with someone just like us.
>>
>>677663884
Kinda same boat, only I broke up. 3.5 years we spent together. I barely met friends and basically only talked with/hung out with her. 3 months after the breakup she's living with another dude and refuses to even acknowledgr me. Legit depressed for a few months. It gets better. My way of coping is hitting the gym. Remember: emotion is weakness. Don't burden yourself. Plan your attack instead. Show her she made a mistake.
>>
>>677663878
Tell me more
>>
>>677664207
Dump him, damn, its weird that you havent fucked yet, but we're missing half the story. Im assuming anxiety or something, but regardless, he shouldnt be giving deadlines, its not up to him. He needs to talk to you about it.
>>
>>677664152
This oddly calmed me down.
You're right I can't complain too much when lots of people never got past highschool
>>
>>677663949

You sound like my father, which isn't a totally bad thing.

How much have you achieved? lets talk financially for instance sake.

If you arent satisfied with how much you have achieved but can atleast acknowledge that you have done well for yourself, I would recommend you come and join me while I travel.

See what life is like everywhere else in the world and watch how quickly it humbles you.
As I was hiking in some thick woods in BC i realised how little all the "important" things matter. The money, status, women etc is all really irrelevant when you realise you are by yourself in the middle of the woods with no cell reception.

Just get lost in order to find a sense of knowing exactly where you are and where you need to be
>>
>>677664364
My high school economics teacher lived with her parents until she was 30. She's happily married with a family now.
Manoj Bhargava, inventor of 5 hour energy, was a taxi driver.
Mark Cuban was a bartender until he was 29
>>
>>677663814
She sounds great, anon
Are you dating
>>
>>677660030
Well, I'm kinda down at the moment. Got 2 dissertations in soon, plus essays and exams which I am nowhere near passing. The worst part is that my lecturers seem to take it for granted that I'll get 2:1/1st.

Then there's my sex life also; gf is depressed as I am, so we just don't really touch eachother anymore, though with that being said we're still really emotionally close. Ugh.

Thanks for listening, anon ~
>>
>>677660873
Based.
>>
>>677663912
It's fine, good luck
>>
>>677664506
I'm learning to code, learning to play guitar, learning a new language, hitting the gym like a furious ape, you should fucking see me.

I've known her for 6 years, crush for 1,5 and relationship for (only) 9 months.

She's sort of hostile towards me now. She doesn't want ANY contact for some reason, even though she's claiming she's totally over me.

I'm just going on the grind to show her what she's missing.
>>
>>677664514
I don't know...I'm a very sensitive type...
I have anxiety/depression and ocd and I take several medication for it yet it's not helping

I just don't feel prepared for sex...he tried to apologized but I was too dizzy from crying to reply him back...He just wants sex so badly but I just can't because I'm not prepared...
At first I wanted to fake that I'm ready just to please him but after he told me that shit I just couldn't take it anymore...
>>
>>677664087
That's neither something I want to see or support
>>
>>677664198
Yeah thats what Im thinking. Ive also learned she has daddy issues and had a 6 year relationship that ended 2 years ago. Red flags everywhere. But honestly I was thinking with my dick.
>>
>>677664932

Does this boyfriend have a sister by any chance?
>>
>>677660030
My front teeth are wider than normal, so I got bullied a lot for it in school. Got diabetes when I was 11, and the hate for it has given me bad teeth. Have pulled 10 of them, chewing food takes a lot of time.

Don't smile if I'm socializing, don't eat if there is other people present.

It affects life more than you would think, I'm a loner who doesn't leave my apartment now. Living on a goverment paycheck and food delivery service.
>>
>>677664734
I am not really lamenting any lack on my achievements (have a good job, earn money, do stuff I like). I am realising my friends will get busy with their stuff, get bogged down with family and doing their thing. I will not. So there will be a social vacuum. I am not good with people in general so I am not sure how I will fill that hole.
>>
He who conquers the left side, conquers the world chief.
>>
>>677664129
I ask her whats wrong and just no response. Some girls are hard. One day she wants to fuck me the next she ignores me. Im tired of stupid games.
>>
>>677665057

And that is completely normal of you. I know that feeling of finding and instantly connecting with someone who seems to be so amazing at face value, only to discover it cant actually happen. It is really discouraging. But being able to not be discouraged in these instance will make you a much better person for it.
>>
>>677665153
Have you tried liquid meals instead? Just have soup when you go out; if you go to asian restaurants then the soup will be amazing, and require next-to-no chewing.
>>
File: ref-2b.jpg (281 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ref-2b.jpg
281 KB, 1920x1080
>>677664506
>>
I keep dreaming that I'm a dragon and I'm angry,. I'm flying through the sky in what looks like a straw hut village and I'm setting the whole place on fire, no matter what I do I'm angry. I see my ex, she standing there and I want nothing more then to see here burn. I land next to her and I'm ready to turn here to ash, I get exited. Then as I raise my head to breath fire I get chained, I can't move. I bring my head down to see a man standing there and a sword goes flying through the air and kills me. Then I wake up
>>
I've been contemplating whether or not to quit smoking pot.
I've always felt quitting is a part of growing up, but between calming me down and it not being a large financial drain I'm having trouble finding motivation to quit, or deciding if that's indeed what's best
>>
>>677665120
No, why?
>>
>>677664681
I didn't even joke, my life would be so much better with no left arm and an education
>>
File: maidn.png (459 KB, 855x443) Image search: [Google]
maidn.png
459 KB, 855x443
>>677664932
It's okay. But you have to understand where he's coming from. Sex is very crucial to a relationship's health. Something like 6 out of 10 divorcees cite a lack of sex as the beginning of their problems.
Sex lets the other person know that you accept them at their most intimate and emotional state. It will be okay.
>>
File: 1456129425040.jpg (70 KB, 640x718) Image search: [Google]
1456129425040.jpg
70 KB, 640x718
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuJvZdKlJH8
>>
>>677664044
That's kinda the reason I decided to continue these threads since they died a while back
I help others more than myself
But now we have someone to help us anon. Bs known will always be here to help
>>
>>677665567
What stopped you from getting it before anon?
>>
>>677665318
I'm into soups, but I swallow a lot of air with it and burp a lot, lol.

Anyways, I'm such a downer when I don't smile, so it isn't any one who wants to go out.
>>
Last evening just us two men with my 8yo son. Had looked forward to playing model railroad and finally lovingly, huggingly getting him to bed & sleep. Couple hours before he had to fall in love with my 10-inch Finnish knife, wanted to have it, offered me all kinds of treasures... couldn't let him, of course, so ended the evening sad, serious, distant. Even after hugging him into bed he kept a little distance, just told me how much light he wanted, "just like everyday", nothing special. Tomorrow have to leave, to work, so today last day of holiday. Sad.
>>
>>677665446

Does he have any female figure in his family apart from his mother?

The reason I ask is because if you want things to work with him, you need to make him realise how he has made you feel.

Compare the situation to how he would feel if he had a younger sister who's boyfriend was trying to force sex on her.

But by the looks of it he has no female authority and has been raised a cunt. I guarentee you after he sleeps with you he will dump you.
>>
>>677665446
I think he's trying to get you to have a lesbian wincest threesome with a possible sister
>>
>>677665120
>be me
>20yo
>neet since I was 14yo
>KV
>I can't stand my loneliness anymore
>I'm about to kill myself
>watch anime makes me even more depressed
>I just want a girl to hug me and love me.....
>>
>>677664700
Finished highschool.
Went to college, but after the first trimester I nearly killed myself (read : It skullfucked my moral even more).

I code in python, C, C++, C#, Java, Php, Html, Css, etc ; Made money out of it (One succefull game, some website, fixing people's computer)

I craft. Wood, steel, weapons, tools, armor, bring it on. Sold a few of it, but most of what I made is just laying around in my garage.

I read, travel, workout, socialize, cook, play vydia and board games, etc, etc, fucking etc

I enjoy none of it, but at least it pays for my shit.
>>
>>677665630
Well I live a city away from him and it's hard for me just to travel at him for sex.
I told him I'll be moving to his city (college) in October and I begged him to wait for me...we meet every weekend
>>
>>677665400
Strange thing is my ex killed herself 2 years ago
>>
>>677665768
Bullying still makes me shit my pants when I see a classroom. I tried high school six years in a row, even private school, but couldn't finish.

Now I have $15000 in student loans
>>
>>677665967

Stop watching anime. Stop doing anything that triggers your suicidal tendencies.
Habits are hard to break, especially those that were formed at age 14 but believe me that not all hope is lost.

There many ways out of this but it all depends on your willingness to find a way out.

Do you want to fix yourself or just give up completely anon?
>>
>>677665955
His mother was always distant...no, he doens't.

Why would he dump me ? He doesn't seem like a douchbag (except for tonight)
>>
>>677665304
shit I never thought I would learn a decent lesson on 4chan but here we are. So thanks
>>
>>677660030
My life is going nowhere, I'm 23, no college, no job.

Though I feel good. I rarely feel depressed and when I do it's a short lived feeling. I've been depressed in the past, but with each time, the duration shortens. Similar to how radioactive waste has a half-life.

I should probably start making something out of my life very soon.
>>
>>677665967
Just fap
>>
>>677666013

To me it sounds like you are not satisfied with that impressive collection of talents because you have no one to share it with or dedicate it to.

Would I be right in saying that you desire for someone to see you work and truely love it and love you for it?
>>
Feeling great. Dropped out of college after one too many suicide attempts last year to work, but I've since decided that I'm going back so saving every cent I can. Well.. That I don't spend on hash. I'm working in construction and the pay's ok but the hours are unreal. Like ~50-60.
Last summer I taught in India and since, I've had a determination to go back as a teacher, and get work with the Ngo that had offered me a managerial position if I could find a way to stay.. But I couldn't.
I'm excited to get back to college and get my radio show back. My god friend is going to Cohost with me so that's going to be great. I can't wait to get some decent music back on the air.
>>
>>677666075
Nigga, talk this shit out. You're in a relatonship for fucks sake. You know how in all those TV comedies the married guys always have these problems with their wives, but they never address the problems with their partners and then it explodes into something even bigger? If half of TV characters talked to their partners about their issues, we'd lose 90% of entertaining tv shows.
You two are supposed to trust each other with literally anything. Now stop being a pussy and have a conversation.
>>
>>677666298
Damn. You got bullied that much?
I was a very violent kid so bullying me was usually met with a fierce headbutt and brawl.
I know it can be hard to reflect upon but.
Why where you bullied? And did you show distress when it happened?
>>
File: feels bad lindemann.jpg (21 KB, 640x361) Image search: [Google]
feels bad lindemann.jpg
21 KB, 640x361
idk, really
my friends have gfs, i don`t, i feel alone yet i don`t wanna have gf(spending money on her+attention+all that shit)
i have money, friends, car, idk for real why i`m always sad when i look at someone in relationship.
fuck me, really
>>
No motivation, mentally and physically tired, no will to do anything. Flunking class and sleepig/shitposting pretty much all the day. Its almost a year anons...
What's left?
>>
Wanted to ask the girl I like out before the Easter break, but never got a chance because of a bunch of other shit which got in the way. Now her and everyone else has fucked off for a month and I'm wondering if I should still try when everybody gets back.
>>
>>677664753
Lolno
>i could never get the courage to ask her out on a date
>she would turn me down due to our differences
>>
>>677666457

You're welcome anon. It doesn't cost anything to help a few fellow people out with things i have experienced and grown from myself.

pay it forward and look after yourself
>>
>>677666457
Never forget that we are regular people too anon
>>
>>677660030
Who is she? I want to fap to her
>>
>>677662471
Make new friends. If you're going through anything similar to me, your loser friends will be too caught up with drugs and partying to care about you leaving them after a few days. Surround yourself with successful people and you too will be a success.
>>
>>677666715
But he says he can't hold it anymore...I understand that he's a male and stuff but I give him bj's and stuff but I'm not ready for taking it in the V...it's not my first time I just can't do it yet
>>
>>677664932
>>677664932
If he is pushing for sex that much, I wouldn't trust him
You could find someone better, anon
Who won't bash you with requests for sex
>>
Depression
>be 19 kissless virgin
>20 pounds overweight
>don't know how to talk to girls
>dog just got hit by a car
>cat ran away
>only thing that cheers me up is weed

Should I just kill myself /b?
>>
>>677667162
Why not? Too tight?
>>
i have a fuckton of shit on my plate right now and don't really know how i'll manage to do it all, and I'm kinda stressing out about it. But I think I'll be okay, become come Wednesday, it'll be over one way or another, and I know that whatever happens, I'll still be able to relax in her arms.
>>
>>677667162
tits baby.. post dem tits here or you know what you should do. also none here gaves a fuck about your stacy problems and the ones who are are just beta orbiter white knighting.
>>
>>677666794
Size, looks, illness, and I assume I was irritating.
Showed distress, and gave the impression of being the perfect punchingbag. Mom seemed angry at me when I told her about it, so I only did that once.
>>
>>677667312

Yes...and it's a medical conditon...a very mild one :( and I'm afraid....this plus I'm just not ready...
>>
>>677666438

So (I believe im reading the same story) you mentioned he lives a city away?

It seems obvious to me that he is simply growing impatient. Making an effort so large to see someone takes its toll on any relationship.

But the fact the has told you when he expects his sex? Since when does a relationship work on repayment in sex? It doesnt sound like he is in it for the love anymore, otherwise he would be telling you that he understands you arent ready and that he is willing to do what ever it takes to make it right.

I could be wrong, but I doubt it. I reckon all his boys back home are nagging him every weekend asking if he has "finally fucked that bitch yet"

Forgive me for the bluntness
>>
>>677666796
>800 B.C. + 2816
>spending money on gf

who the fuck does that, really. Only time we spend money is when we go on vacation or do shit together. Which is pretty much worth it.
>>
>>677667448
Have you tried masturbation?
>>
>>677667226
To be totally fair. A good lengthed relationship like that should have already developed into a sexual one.

More than likely he sees that it hasn't as evidence that you're not totally dedicated to him.
Source: my last relationship I was that guy
>>
>>677666926
Just ask her, and if it doesn't work out you won't lose anything
>>
I've got cancer.

Pro:
* The volume of every other pissant problem in my life got turned way down.

Con:
* Going to die soon
>>
>>677660030
What's with the crazy serial killer eyes?
>>
>>677667162

It's okay to feel that way
And if he can't understand that fuck him
>>
>>677663081
Fuck, this was me. Try new things, even if it isn't your calling. Even a simple hobby that interests you can help. Living without reason is the main cause of self loathing IMO.
>>
>>677667719
It matches the character
>>
>>677667650
Have you accepted it? How do you deal with dying?
>>
>>677664276
Been there, done that too. There's no harm in taking a year out to work. Working full time has helped me immensely with aspects like self confidence, communication and monetary gain.
>>
>>677667548
Yeah but given this girl's story with the depression, anxiety, ect
Do you think it's wise to push it on her?
On someone that sensitive
>>
>>677667437
I'm sorry you went through that man.

I think however if you went back you wouldn't experience more bullying.
Honestly nowadays any shit talking is behind your back and kids are too scared of repercussions for old school bullying.
>>
>>677667543
Yeah, I rarely do it.

>>677667487
I really appreciate your advice(which is great) and the fact that you took time to write to me.

He says he loves me ....but let me tell you...he hit me at his place one time because I forgot a few doses of my antidepressant :( I started to cry but he kept hit me...he even did it in public by punching my shoulder and joking about turning me into a prostitute for money...he said he likes to bugs me...i told him to stop but he didn't....i told him again and he finally stopped.
>>
>>677667310
no, u shouldn`t
buy a bike, go to mountains, ride fown the hill, enjoy doing it on weed
if you kill urself when doing that, it`ll be hell of a suicide
>>
25, dont have my BA yet. cant seem to stay focused in school or finish what i start.
not sure if im depressed because of school or because i feel like i wasted a really good body and havent accomplished anything worth noting yet.
>>
>>677660205
replace food with MDMA and you've got me
>>
>>677660205
so fucking true, i have gone truth a drug induced psychosis and it helpt alot.
>>
>>677668096
Well you better starts schlicking, because your gonna have to. When you're ready, tell him to be gentle.
>>
>>677667845

I'm surprisingly fine with it. No five stages or anything. Just went right to acceptance. Probably due to already crippling depression. Strangely, the depression lifted somewhat now that death is an actual looming upcoming event and not one of those "if I dont' wash my hands I'll get cancer" compulsive thoughts.

And I don't have to plan for retirement. I don't have to worry about growing old. I get to burn out while I'm still middle-aged. If I only had friends to burn out with, this would be more a celebration of life than anything else.
>>
>>677667310
Nah man, most of that van be mended.
I am sorry about your dog and cat
My cat ran away too
You can fix the things about yourself however, just try to build confidence and work out
>>
>>677667650
Do you plan on trying every drug conceivable before you die, for the experiences?
>>
>>677660691
Found her instagram
pixpix dit co/ayakadolly/
>>
>>677666679
Who's your God friend? Thor?
>>
>>677668067
I think its unwise to tell someone you're gonna have sex with them period.

I think he should have just tried to escalate the situation into a sexual one while they where together.

I think that if they talked about things honestly they would either decide theyre not meant for eachother or both parties had misinterpreted the other

I also think that she's wanting us to tell her to break up with him so she'll feel better when inevitably doing so
>>
>>677666665
Off by one good chap.

Anyway. Sadly, you're wrong.
I've had plenty of relationships, but none I really cared. Of course I have a few good friends, but I lost interest in women a long time ago. The only thing I didn't try is kids, and I really don't want to give them the curse that is life.
>>
>>677665380
what in the fuck how did you mangage to relate 3.5 gb of vram to that
>>
>>677668106
Thanks m9
>>
>>677668689
I think she should, the guy sounds a bit messed up to push something like sex ima girl like her
>>
File: 1441561419571.jpg (53 KB, 749x749) Image search: [Google]
1441561419571.jpg
53 KB, 749x749
>>677663081
holy fuck, thats me
well, now its just a regret to live with, right?
hope not all is lost for you, anon
>>
>>677668096

Yeah see that is a huge red flag.
I grew up with my two sisters so I learned a lot about how a girl should be treated. Both went through an abusive relationship before finding their now husbands.

He hasn't been taught how to treat a woman from his mother and hasnt see any sisters get mistreated. He doesnt know the difference between right and wrong now. He is pressuring you for sex and has raised his hand to hit you.

This is not a healthy relationship to be in. I undsertand that the depression and anxiety probably makes it really difficult for you to offload on him and stand up for yourself, but you cannot let yourself get stuck into this any further.

If you do submit and give him the sex he wants, he gains all control over the situation. Will he hit you when you turn down sex after already putting out? Probably.

Know your worth and understand that someone else out there looks at you with absolute adoration and would do anything to make you feel special. Not this jerk
>>
>>677668359
Anything you'll miss? What do you think happens after death?
>>
>>677668096
With the knowledge that he has physically hit you (not just in a light hearted playful way) I would like to ask why you haven't broken up with him already
>>
File: LQ bait.png (2 KB, 313x286) Image search: [Google]
LQ bait.png
2 KB, 313x286
>>677667310
really nigger
>>
>>677665421
Do it, you'll feel really really good.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 1280x693) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 1280x693
>happily in new relationship with at gf
>been together for around 8 months or so
>very close, she knows my whole family, brought her to my parents for Christmas, went to hers for Thanksgiving, etc etc
>random snapchat from old ex saying something pretty shitty about me
SuddenlyEverythingComesRushingBack.webm
Why is it so hard to just get people out of your life? I don't want to even think about this person yet she keeps coming back again and again. I shouldn't even want to see her fucking face but I still have feelings for her and it's been 2 years since we were done. How can it take this long?
>>
>>677668404

I'm a Gen-X'er and I was heavy into being a punk when I was a kid so been there and done that plenty of times already. Kept up with some psychedelics but for me they've become more a spiritual experience than pure hedonism. Real enjoyment now comes from good food, exercise (strangely enough) and tending my garden like a faggot. I have an apple tree that will outlive me and that feels good actually.
>>
>>677668078
I think you're right, but now I can't afford it in years. And I'll be more than 40 before I'll get done, too.
>>
>>677669224
Just ignore her, you don't need her
>>
>>677668642
Himeros, actually.
>>
>>677668701

You are a tough nut to crack my friend.
It seems like you have actively sought out all the different things in your power to change the way you are but to no avail.

I really dont know what else to say, except maybe use that insane drive you have to be so great and go as far as you can?

You probably never will feel happy with what you accomplished, but who knows how great you can become if you keep chasing it with such hunger.
>>
>>677668963
^this
Dump him it will only get worse
>>
>>677669295
My best friends mother is currently 56 and attending community college.

You can do this anon. It is not too late until you decide so
>>
>>677660030

>got dope job
>get laid off one month later
>fuck crazy goth girl
>make her take PP preg test
>comes back negative
>tells me "the doc was just gonna tell me but i asked him for the paper for you"
>now dont trust anything

dont stick your dick in crazy. getting tested tomorrow.

oh, and i am procrastinating on the other work that i do have.
>>
>>677668982

Don't really miss anything. I've done a bit of everything and I wouldn't change anything other than focusing more on getting friends, really. You are your social network to some extent. After death, I have no idea. I'm religious but I don't think about it because it's out of my hands so nothing to worry about. I don't believe in eternal torment and that kind of stuff, though.
>>
>>677668986
I just....I don't know...he's the first guy who really liked me so much...understood me...at least until now.

He said "I knew you would do a mistake, it's ALL your fault I hit you, it's all your fault you made me this angry, stop crying or I'll hit you harder so you have a proper reason to cry"

But after that he didn't really hit me again just small pinches and stuff...I talked about that and he said he's going to completely stop any kind of violence, not even in a joke manner.
I just love him and he's my everything...he saved me from suicide :( I have tears in my eyes as I'm typing this....

I told him : babe, we all have issues, you know mine and I'm always going to admit I have my own problems...please, you have to understand me that I'm not pointing my finger at you, but you're violent sometimes..

He went angry on me and said "nobody has ever told me this, how do you dare to say something like this, I'm absolutely horrified" ... he was in such a denial
>>
File: 1459464699222.gif (883 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1459464699222.gif
883 KB, 250x250
>>677660030
I just need someone to talk to i had a shitty fucking day. Last night around 2am i popped 70mg of vyvanse, it was great for about 6 hours , i was just chillin playing street fighter and then the comedown hit. It's 5pm now i still can't sleep i haven't eaten anything in two days my ambiens not working my teeth wont stop clenching and i feel miserable like my body is sick, and i shit my pants. Everything is terrible any annoying for some reason and this feeling wont go away i feel like i fucked my brain up. The only cure is sleep i know this but i'm still so fucking wired i can't even get close to falling asleep.
>my brain right now
>>
To all the anons helping the depressed, i thank you with my deepest gratitude.
And to all the anons that are feeling unneased, i wish i could give you any advice. Hope you all have a wonderfull life
>>
I have a good life, just can't get a girlfriend
>>
>>677667310
Lol. You were me when I was 19. Lower your standards when it comes to women, there's a decently attractive gril out there that has the same social anxieties as you. Stop smoking pot. If it doesn't affect you in an inherently positive way, it just makes you a burnout that cant appreciate anything enough to care. Get outside. Sunlight and fresh air can do wonders.
>>
I keep repeatedly getting in fucking stupid situations with girls. I have no confidence with girls and don't understand at all how they work but yet I still seem to be in way over my head so often.

why do i do this?

why cant it all just work out properly one time?

should i message her?
>>
>>677670040
Thanks for the words of encouragement man I really needed it.
>>
>>677669745
My ex was perfect and the only girl who I ever dated and the only person who got me
We were in the same boat
However violence isn't something either person should do in a relationship. He is an abusive prick and you should dump him because he doesn't deserve someone as good as you anon. I have a lot of friends with anxiety and depression and I know how painful it hurts for them to be treated that way. I care about you because I see you like them and I don't want you getting hurt. So think of this as tough love. We love you and we think you should dump him
>>
>>677669686
I'm sure I'll try, as soon as I get some other stuff sorted out. I answered OP several times to not flood one post with issues.
>>
>>677669475
Thanks for trying, homie, I appreciate that.

But I really have no clue what to do. Appart from becoming filthy rich, virtually every other things you could define as great, is biased towards something. As nothing really pleasures or even entertain me, I can hardly take a meaningfull stance on anything.
>>
>>677669983
Ditto. But not even sure I want one. Extreme introvert and stuff.
>>
>>677669786
You're an addict. You need help
>>
>>677669224
dont fucking sabotage something great, dont you dare. you just gotta keep on keeping on
>>
>>677669224
You don't. Previous relationships are part of your life and you just need to accept that and respect the place they hold in your memories. I used to confuse nostalgia for feelings of lost love. Till you get together with an ex and suddenly it's not what you thought it would be. I was more invested in the thought of it than the actual real thing.
>>
The more I understand that whatever we do is somehow involved in hurting people at the end of the chain, the more I want to get high. One example is OGMs in India. More that 200 000 suicides because innocent indian farmers are tricked into buying tons of seeds that won't give any more. In the end they are severely in debt and their lands are taken. They swallow pesticides in the fields when they realize they've been fucked. One example in a billion
>>
>>677667799
I flunked out of uni trying to impress my parents and family with a major that was a beyond my skill level. Couldn't decide on a future based on some shitty community college major catalogue, took a few shots in the dark, ended up finding something I'm really passionate about and my life has really looked up since then.
>>
>>677665904
That's a start! The burps can be controlled, and in some places (where I'm from anyway) it's considered a compliment to the chef.

Also, with the no-smile, just style it out. Do thew whole dead-pan sarcasm humor thing. People eat it up and it gets around the issue nicely.
>>
File: IMG_20160404_152024.jpg (11 KB, 350x102) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160404_152024.jpg
11 KB, 350x102
Nothing interests me anymore and my social skills are irreparably fucked. The few relationships I have with people all seem superficial. I don't even know if I want to keep at this anymore, but I don't necessarily want to kill myself either. I'm always just at a standstill.
>>
>>677669694
I imagine I would deal with it like you, but it seems difficult to do. I would be sad as fuck about not getting to experience new things, and follow tech dev.
>>
>>677669745
Look.
Originally I made a post that y'all should talk it out and that he wasnt insane to try asking for sex.
But I need to make this extra clear.

He is only bad for you. He may have "saved you from suicide" but I can almost guarantee he was one of the main causes of you being suicidal in the first place.
Its obvious to me that he's emotionally manipulative of you (thinks you're easy to manipulate) and when that doesn't work he will resort to physical abuse.

I don't know you anon. But I can not stand to hear that you've fallen hook line and sinker for the abusive bf b8

Leave now. It will only get harder and more dangerous to do so as time goes on and you get increasingly dependent on him
>>
>>677670336
Whoa, you got me crying.
Sometimes this place gives me faith in humanity more than every other place.

I just can't find a decent guy these days....I caught my ex with a hooker in his bed and I'm broken and insecure since then.
Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.