[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found out my mom has been cheating on my dad with an ex-boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 8
File: ゴズリング.png (523 KB, 905x575) Image search: [Google]
ゴズリング.png
523 KB, 905x575
Found out my mom has been cheating on my dad with an ex-boyfriend from her teens. Didn't tell nobody but this shit has got me seeing red multiple times during these days. All I feel is utter rage and the urge to kill her with my bare hands. I end up doing pushups until I'm exhausted in order to keep my remaining sanity and don't mess up real bad.

What do /b/?
>>
Tell your dad dude
>>
File: insane bane.png (742 KB, 865x649) Image search: [Google]
insane bane.png
742 KB, 865x649
This great rage... It will endure.
>>
>>677652702
Twice as much presents and gifts
>>
>>677652654
yeah dude this tbh famalam
>>
>>677652654
don't know if he can handle that shit, the old man is getting old, heart problems and shit. My friend told me it would get him closer to me. But I don't want to get closer to him because of this shit
>>
Easy and beneficial solution right here, OP

Blackmail her into getting something you want, then afterward tell ur dad anyway.
>>
>>677652505
go beat the guy half to death, dont say shit, just beat and move on
>>
>>677653115
I considered this, but it's just doesn't fit my ethics, I would be as wrong as her
>>
>>677653056
you have information that he doesn't.

all you can do is be honest about it with your pops and let them work that shit out. it's truly out of your hands at that point.

also: how did you find this out?
>>
>>677652505
kill that two-timing, cheating bitch.
fucking whores never have any loyalty and their wedding vows never mean a damn thing
>>
>>677652505
Fuck your mom
>>
>>677653646
rolling
>>
>>677653056
You are only causing more damage by waiting. Srsly wouldn't your dad tell you if he saw your waifu cheated on you.

He deserve the truth. Maybe he allready know and is in a open relationship
>>
>>677652505
>rape her
>tell her this is how you feel
>
>win
>>
Get him to cheat on his wife with you.
>>
Tell your dad faggot
>>
Had the same thing happen to me once, and then they reconciled and it happened again. It's best to let your dad know, if he doesn't know already. In my dad's case, he knew, but didn't want to disrupt his kids lives. Telling him is what finally got him to leave her.
>>
>>677652505
>cheating
How do you know this?

It could be that he OK'd it.

>inb4 cucking
>>
>>677653476
She forgot her cellphone password and asked me for help with the backup code and shit. I noticed she acted suspicious and sneaked through her messages. I keep saying I have my own ethics but I must be as fucked as her. It's such a dilemma, you know, "the ends justify the means"
>>
>>677652505
Confront your mother. Tell her that if she doesn't tell your father, you will. Give her a deadline for telling him.
>>
>>677654402
This right here...
>>
Tell your mom to fess up, or you will.

Or you can just do push-ups, mope around, and cry about your problems on a fucking image board.
>>
>>677654402
This
>>
>>677654347
how was she acting suspicious?
>>
>>677654575
this
>>
>>677654151
reading through her messages this dude kept saying things about more privacy in his car, that he wants to touch and feel her once more, just like the old days, that he could have been a better son-in-law to her dad if she didn't marry my dad, that kind of stuff
>>
>>677654754
tell yo pappy my nappy
>>
>>677654697
well, she never had a cellphone password in the first place, so when she created this one it was so difficult she promptly forgot. Also she would make up random appointments and leave for hours straight and come back straight to the shower...
>>
I'm a father and if my son ever saw my wife cheating on me I'd sure as hell would want him to tell me.

He's half my fucking DNA the last thing I need him to do is keep me living some lie just so he feels better.
>>
>>677654754
Yeah that doesn't sound too good.

Maybe you should talk with her and give her x amount of days to tell your dad because you will then.
>>
>>677652505
Maybe, just maaaybeee,
he's your real dad?
Anyways, that 'cheating' is not your business...
Or is it, motherfucker?
>>
>>677655293
OP here, how old is your son? I'm actually 24 and my dad is 59
>>
>>677655742
Dude, you got me thinking...
>>
File: beargrylls.png (175 KB, 347x371) Image search: [Google]
beargrylls.png
175 KB, 347x371
OP here,

Thank you for the advice anons, you guys and my close friend actually helped me
>>
>>677656122
Dude?
Nope, I am your mother.
>>
You need to tell your dad this can't keep going on
>>
>>677652505
Rape him in front of your mother, to reassert dominance
>>
File: ts.jpg (115 KB, 957x538) Image search: [Google]
ts.jpg
115 KB, 957x538
>>677657108
what's my name then?
>>
>>677657766
>>677657455
>>677656122
>>677655122
>>677653766

This appears to be a dubs thread
>>
>>677654049
you mean you told him when it happened the second time, right?
>>
>>677656464
You could also gather evidence of it to make the divorce easier. After all the legal stuff take your dad out to beat the fuck out of the other guy. Bring bats and do the heavy lifting for your dad.
>>
>>677659391
got some prints of the messages only
>>
File: lane.jpg (46 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
lane.jpg
46 KB, 500x351
I found out my dad was cheating on my mom. I figured it was none of my business and didn't say anything. Although I do think less of him now.
>>
>>677660193
Wouldn't hurt to tail her before you tell your dad. It could help with legal issues.
>>
>>677660402
None of your business? He's your father, how does that not constitute as your business?
>>
>>677661267
Or, you could.... you know, talk to her?
Tailing her sounds like stalking to me and thus kinda illegal.
>>
>>677652505
blackmail mother, and fuck her
>>
>>677661267
after you got th evidence, tell her that she has a week to tell him, idk about your or your dad, but if i ever were to find out my gf cheated on me, i would prefer if she told me, rather than someone else who just happened to find out.
>>
>>677661724
I don't want my parents getting involved in my personal relationships. They have as much right to get involved in my private affairs as I do in theirs.
That's their marriage, not yours.
If you want to do something about it, talk to your mother. Tell her you know and that she should come clean and confess to her husband. Let them sort out their own affairs.
>>
>>677662006
>tell her that she has a week to tell him
>if i ever were to find out my gf cheated on me, i would prefer if she told me

This
>>
Family is important as fuck, and this is why you must get involved in this.

BTW do a DNA test with your father, shit happens, you nerver knows.
>>
>>677663460
this
>>
>>677661843
It's shady but it's the difference between his dad having half the money or all of it. There's the risk of effecting it by making his dad look bad but marriage cases often incorporate P.I.s when enough money is involved, so there is precedent for people using shady tactics to succeed.
>>
>>677662179
>father spends most of his adult life taking care of you and raising a family
>child doesn't give a shit enough to tell him the truth

Ungrateful little piece of shit, you don't want them meddling in your affairs?
You'd like them to keep it a lie that your wife/gf is cheating on you?

The whole argument is flawed, if you have definite proof of one parent cheating on another and you don't tell the victim parent then you're also lying by omission and if he ever found out that you knew and didn't tell him you best believe he'd look at you differently.
>>
OP, I'm just going to be straight with you. Fuck ethics, life is all about bettering yourself and getting what you want, so use her to get stuff out of her, an then tell your dad anyway. Fuck ethics.
>>
>>677663741
Unless there's a prenup with a clause saying that unfaithfulness trumps your right to half the other partner's money there's nothing you can do.
It sounds to me that this guy is more concerned with the emotional aspect of his mother cheating on his father, not the equal division of money.
>>
>>677653426
Not really. You would be as wrong as her if you fucked her too.

Wait, just thought of something great. You need to find this old boyfriend and fuck him. Then when he tells your mom, you deny it all and make him seem crazy, then call her out on being a turbo slut.
>>
>>677664002
Ya'll need to stop feeding on each other's psychopathic traits. That's not healthy.
>>
it's none of your business dude, unless you really like your dad. Remember you will destroy their marriage.
>>
>>677664490
Where is your sense of ambition, your sense of power, your sense of wanting more.
>>
> fuck your mom

How has this not been said already?
Fuck /b/ you got to get I together
>>
>>677664337
This isn't an episode of Desperate Housewives, wtf
Also, this >>677664490

That type of manipulation you're advocating is called gaslighting btw
>>
>>677652505
tell your mom she has 24 hours to tell your dad herself, and if she doesnt you will
>>
>>677664754
Really, because you're acting like a bitch from Desperate Housewives. Go fucking tell your dad.
>>
>>677662179
This is called Adulting.

It has no place on /b/.
>>
>>677660402

Same, but it's my cunt stepmom and the evidence isn't that solid (saw an email in his inbox from an affair dating site at a glance, could've been spam or something for all I really know), so I don't really give a shit even if it's true or have any real obligation to pursue the matter further.

Not really sure what to say to you about it since I can kinda relate, but it seems kinda fucked if you haven't even confronted him about it. That's your fucking mom mate.
>>
>>677664662
Oh, I'm not above manipulation. I tell my therapist that I'm suicidal so he'll give me drugs and then I go on to sell said drugs.
It's just that when it actually hurts people, I draw the line.
>>
>>677665067
Oh, yeah. She found out. I kicked him out of the house after he started beating her.
>>
>>677665073
There's nothing wrong with hurting people that deserve it.
>>
>>677652505
talk to her about and tell her how you really feel but of course dont physically harm her.
>>
>>677663741
>>677664267
OP here, you are actually right, I wasn't considering all the bureaucratic shit around marriage/divorce
>>
>>677664980
At least you recognize that this is the mature thing to do.
>>
>>677652505
Tell her you know, tell her to do the right thing and tell your father. Give her X amount of time to do it and if she doesn't, tell your father. If you love your parents you owe it to them to drag this into the open ASAP.
>>
Sharia law says stone that whore to death.
>>
Old boyfriend doesn't owe anyone anything. Bitches exist to be fucked and if Mummy can't restrain her cockniverous roastie that's HER problem.

Collect overwhelming proof that Dad can use in court, then have a chill convo with him someplace where the sloot isn't in range. Plot with him to secure his assets.

Want some father/son bonding? Offer to go WITH HIM to see a divorce lawyer! Sons are blood kin and a loyal son is an amazing thing to have.

Stand together.
>>
>>677665299
And who the fuck are you to decide who "deserves it"?
This is my qualm with you psychos, you think you're God's gift to humanity, but you're just mentally ill.
>>
Take her phone, get evidence then show your dad
>>
If you tell your dad he will fuck upp if he tries to devorce, he wont have a peny you will be stuck with your mum and she will fuck a lot! Of guys , destroy your mom but dont kill her, make her life mizerable and make her regreat her actions
>>
>>677665737
Who are you to decide who gets to fuck up their lives with drugs? What makes you so much better than us? You're just as much of a shitlord as the rest of us, get down off of that high-horse.
>>
>>677665737
Finally someone puts it into a coherent sentence.
>>
>>677665737
I don't think I'm God's gift to humanity at all, heck I don't even think God exists, and you decide. If you think that someone has morally wronged you and hurt you, it's your choice with you take action
>>
>>677665880
Don't listen to this faggot, you can always go live with your dad. Get her to tell him or do it yourself if she won't.
>>
>>677666010
*if you take action
>>
>>677657978
Faggot
>>
>>677652505

Kill her with your bare hands.

Obviously.
>>
>>677665607
Best choice
>>
>>677665737
>>>/lereddit/
>>
>>677665918
If Klonopin allows you to hide away from your pain for a little while so that you can deal with it when you're ready then that's your decision to make.
I don't force people to buy drugs, I just give them the option to buy it from me. Also, I need the money.
>>
Let's start a cuck thread then
>>
File: 1459714322923.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1459714322923.gif
2 MB, 300x169
When I found out my Mum was cheating on my Dad, I threatened to tell him. She bought me a new car, a new phone, a new xbox, a heap of games and is now paying for my apartment while I am at university.

Nothing good will come of this?

Bullshit mate. You need to squeeze that bitch's dirty little cum filled pussy for all its worth.

This will achieve one or more of the following:

1) Get you lots of free good stuff.
2) Force your Mum to tell your Dad the truth.
3) Force your Mum to financially cuck your Dad of his savings for a pissweak cuckold old bastard.
>>
>>677653056
For real man you need to tell your father. It's the mature and most respectable thing you could do. If you don't tell him can you live with it; not to mention see the fake love she expresses towards him. He deserves better.
>>
>>677652505
Tell your mom that you know she is cheating on your dad and how angry and upset about it you are.
I don't suppose she'll be happy to find out that you know about it for fear that you might tell your father and neither will she be content with herself when she finds out how upset and angry it has made you.
>>
>>677666402
Kill yourself druggie.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 152x152) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 152x152
Ops dad
>>
>>677652505
Tell him the truth
But gather enough evidence first
If he has a preenup then it would help alot too
>>
>>677667053
>your dad
>>
>>677665431
This
>>
>>677657978
Son comeup stairs
Leave your body pillow on the floor
It's time we talked
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.