[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who did Negan kill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
File: negro.png (796 KB, 1548x846) Image search: [Google]
negro.png
796 KB, 1548x846
Who did Negan kill?
>>
Glenn
>>
Daryl
>>
definitely Glenn
>>
if you slow it down and enhance the audio you can hear "maggie" as if someone is thinking it when they die
also glenn died here in the comics propelling maggie to be a leader
ergo glenn
>>
glenn in the comic but i'm going with abraham for the show. only because hollywood is so retardedly PC at the moment that i doubt they'll kill off the only asian character on a major tv show right now.
>>
I think it's Glenn purely on the fact they don't show him but they show everyone else being picked.
>>
They obvisouly playing with us...
Not gonna be Glenn for sure..
probably gonna be either Abraham or Aaron
>>
Hopefully not Abraham or I'll Kms
>>
I hope to God that it's Sasha. Such a shitty and useless character.
>>
>>677597441
This
>>
>>677596241
they showed him being picked, pay closer attention nigger
>>
>>677597441
Then again negan said "look at HIM taking it like a champ" so not a fem, either glenn or daryl. But like another anon said this show is so pc now its sick so more than likely daryl
>>
>>677596530

i agree wid this dude, aarons like the red shirt guy from star trek
>>
>>677597567
No they didnt you white piece of trash
>>
>>677598501
Yes, they did.
>>
>>677598645
you're fucking blind you silly cunt
>>
>>677597998
No, he never said "him." I just went back to confirm this and turned out the volume. I havent read the books so, anybody who isnt a black, chink or gay is ok since we have to be PC here. Abraham or Eugene I think. I hope it isnt Maggie, if its here im out, I hate this show and her tits are the only thing that keeps me going.
>>
its so fucking long to wait
>>
I hope it was Carl. Little shit gets on my last nerve.
>>
>>677599167
its not carl or rick since he said if anyone screams they are gonna pop his other eye out and feed it to rick
>>
>>677594096
http://youtu.be/C9sK7fa4ohQ
>>
well, atleast i get to watch "fear the walking dead" untill neext season
>>
>>677599282
Ah, yeah. Forgot all about that. Damnit, I was so excited when that little fucker got shot in the face, thought for sure he was dead.
>>
It's Glen.
You can hear him say "fuck" after the first hit. He says it loud but it's kind of faded so it's easy to miss.
>>
>>677599551
fear the walking dead fucking blows
>>
>>677599376
I dont hear it. I do hear bitches screaming though,
>>
can someone who has the real clip post it somewhere, where it doesnt get removed???
>>
>>677594096
Guess who stars in a new tv show

Daryl
>>
I don't fucking care anymore. Fuck this.
>>
>>677596530
This they have already twice this season teased us with glenn being killed, so i doubt they would kill him off now. I think its either Daryl or Abraham, Aaron would simple have too little of an impact.
>>
>>677601365
See you next season
>>
>>677596178
To add to this, Maggie also got get feminist dyke haircut to fit her "leader" role.

Glenn dead
>>
I hope it's the gay guy
>>
>>677594096
Glenn. Slow down the audio, and you can hear it clear as day.
>>
My guess would be Glenn or Daryl. Seeing how Daryl has his new show the producers of TWD are probably dealing with him wanting to leave the show (which they would hate because he's one of those most popular characters). If they can convince him to stay on they'll follow the comics and kill Glenn. If they can't convince him to stay on they'll kill Daryl off. My bet is they did that first person pov shit so they can give themselves some time to negatiate with him.
>>
The episode sucked. And I'm sure as hell glad I recorded it. So many fucking commercial breaks
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 540x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 540x536
>>677598926
They did blackie
>>
>>677603347
Who's the dude next to Glenn in that pic?
>>
File: Q5TnfzM.jpg (499 KB, 1280x1968) Image search: [Google]
Q5TnfzM.jpg
499 KB, 1280x1968
>>677594096
>>
>>677603524
Kek. That's Maggie with her feminist haircut
>>
THE WHOLE SEASON SUCKED
>>
File: Walking-Dead-XD.jpg (100 KB, 630x631) Image search: [Google]
Walking-Dead-XD.jpg
100 KB, 630x631
They made the shit impossible to know. The show is like a soap opera, they will add or change anything to fuck with the audience so it doesnt matter anyway. fuck this program
>>
This show is fucking stupid. I only watch it so I have something to talk about with my stupid retarded girlfriend.
>>
I hope the writers/producers take a good look at all the hate their cliffhanger shit is getting them from this episode. I know it's always been part of the show but the fans are getting sick of it. Especially doing it on a season finale
>>
>>677605093
The fans were sick of it the last time they did it. They said they wouldn't do it anymore, but lookey here.
>>
>>677605159
What? The Glenn/dumpster shit? That was different.
>>
>>677594096
>someone from Atlanta will die according to show producers
>Alive since then: carol, carl, rick, glenn, meggie and daryl
>Negan doesnt kill women so carol and meggie are ok
>Negan doesnt kill wounded so daryl is ok
>Rick is main fag
>Carl has still gotta be captured by Alpha
>Glenn...
>>
>>677605262
Every episode of the first half of the season was a cliffhanger. Every single episode.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 750x745) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 750x745
I'm honestly surprised none of you have made a chart yet trying to figure out who he landed on for ene meeny minie moe (or however the fuck that's spelled). He started on Rick didn't he? You could just work out who he landed on.
>>
>>677605709
Ignoring the shit from being on reddit. Reddit already had a chart. They Guessed Glenn.
>>
it's Aaron, he talks about cutting Carl's another eye out, while point left, then mentions feeding that eye to Rick, and point right, in the middle of Carl and Rick are Sasha and Aaron.
>>
>>677605975
never been on Reddit in my life
>>
>>677605388
Dub dont lie
>>
>>677606261
I remember when I told my first lie.
>>
>>677605709
someone solve this it cant be that hard
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.