[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name one major accomplishment that blacks are responsible for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 35
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 400x267
Name one major accomplishment that blacks are responsible for that advanced humanity even the slightest.
>inb4 mud huts and farming
Chimpanzees can accomplish these basic survival skill, but not a single black has achieved beyond this realm without assistance from another race of people.
>>
Hip hop
>>
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
>>
AIDS
>>
Watermelon
>>
Crack
>>
NBA
>>
The cotton gen
>>
PlayStation
>>
Nothing, blacks are utterly useless.
>>
>>677580299
Killing other black people
>>
OP is racist, I bet you are voting for Trump
>>
Jazz, Rock and Roll, Hip Hop, RnB, Rap.

Oh, no music? Okay.
The agricultural structure of some parts Europe, and all of the Americas. White people were only on top because someone had to be on bottom. The first couple North American settlements starved because lazy white cucks had nobody to farm food and revenue for them.

I'm not gonna list sports, the list is too long. Black people are physically superior to whites. It's fact.

If we're talking practical inventions, we've got traffic signals, clothes dryers, blood plasma storage, turn signals, train axle lubricant.

There are also some cool black actors but I don't really watch movies or TV too often so I only know the really famous ones.

A little bit longer than your standard (you), but it's 3 AM and I have literally nothing better to do.
>>
I mean.... Peanut butter?
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 501x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 501x386
>>677581903
Op is like...
>>
>>677581903
>I'm not gonna list sports, the list is too long.

Care to name a few sports invented by black people.
>>
>>677582265
You got me there, but I meant talent, not invention.

Is it more embarrassing that blacks didn't invent them? Or is it more embarrassing that blacks are better than whites at sports they invented?
>>
>>677582265
Accomplishments =/= inventions.
>>
where did you go op?
>>
>>677582835
To be fair, op did ask for accomplishments.
>>
peanut butter
>>
jenkem
>>
Advances in heart surgery, advances in train technology, there's more- use your search engines
>>
>>677580299
OP forgot to say...
>inb4 muh peanut butter
>>
What have you accomplished in your life that's benefitted humanity OP?
>>
OP confirmed for being cucked by a black dude.
>>
>>677584593
An advancement is NOT an accomplishment.
>>
>>677581903
>Black people are physically superior
But you can't even get them to work. What a bullshit comparison. Niggers. Is there anything they CAN'T fuck up?
>>
>>677582725
Who cares about sports? Teenagers and drunks?
Fuck off with your nigger love.
>>
>>677584821
Even THAT'S not true.
>>
>>677580299
What have you done?
>>
>>677585822
It's a multi trillion dollar industry. Just because your antisocial ass doesn't care, doesn't mean the norm is don't. You're just butt hurt you got btfo.
>>
File: 1445299041906.jpg (68 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1445299041906.jpg
68 KB, 480x640
>>
>>677586050
>norm is

I'm gonna start using that now. Kek.
>>
>>677586050
>trillion dollar industry
It sure as hell doesn't pay MY bills and sports drains the city's and the education system terribly. I'm not antisocial, you're fucking 14.
>>
Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing.

1). Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure‑blooded Negro)

2). He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him)

3). His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable.
>>
4). He never build a house although there were millions of board feet of lumber at his fingertips; he never built a table or chairs; he never built a chest of drawers, a dresser; he never built a bed, or desk; he never built a kitchen, never built a stove; he never formed a brick, until he saw the white man do it; he never made a knife, spoon, fork, dish, glass, cup, or any of the other things to eat with; he never built a building; created a money system; he never discovered how to doctor those who were sick except with a few natural remedis that he accidently found; he never built a fireplace to cook and warm himself with; he never weaved a piece of cloth, nor made a shirt, pants, dress, bed clothes, sheets, spreads, quilts, or anything of the sort; he never built an automobile, an airplane, a train, a bus, truck, tractor; he never farmed anything until the white man showed him how, and then when the white man left he let the tractors that he had been given sit and rust away, and the fields unplowed; he never dug a well to produce water for his crops, family, friends and etc., but when the white man came and dug the wells and installed the pumps they used the water with glee, but when the white man left and the pump wore out instead of fixing it they went to the city and begain begging the white man for more food and water.
>>
http://www.faem.com/books/mf.htm
>>
http://niggermania.com/tom/funniggerfacts/
>>
>>677586477
It doesn't pay your bills because you're not talented enough to play, smart enough to analyze, charismatic enough to commentate, and good looking enough to gold dig. Stay mad fedorafreak.
>>
>>677581903
You make some good points but counter arguments to them would be:

Whites can match blacks very often in terms of physical superiority. Blacks can in terms of average most likely stronger though. Some points to note:

Whites are intellectually superior to blacks, proven by IQs. America did not use slave labor for the colonies. We thrived after John Smith came into play. From all the inventions you list which I am not going to take the time to verify, Whites have thousands more inventions than you. Not to mention major innovations on the very inventions you list. Whites are richer, Whites on average are more focused on succeeding. We can bring music into play because even though it's not inventions it's still a tribute to races of all kinds. Whites not only sell much more than blacks in terms of albums and net worth, they created many other genres that you did not list. Not to mention a white guy outsells most of the black rappers in your own genre, which is sort of ironic if you think about it. And while there are some "cool black actors" it is the white ones who dominate the movie and TV industry because not only did they create it, they gave the minorities the chance to participate in it, just like most of the economy with jobs and businesses.

This all comes from an Asian immigrant second generation who is also bored at 3AM and lives a semi luxurious life style. I still only have a five inch penis but to pretend Blacks even have a foothold in the door to innovation, culture, and science that Whites do is preposterous. This is not to discredit them, it's just you have an argumentative tone like the OP as if you have something to prove about Blacks being better or whatever.

Pro tip, they aren't.
>>
>>677585357
Um... It is anon. Don't get me wrong- I hate niggers just as much as the average person, I just try not to have that hate sprout from ignorance
>>
>>677586625
What about the gassmask (to name but one)?
>>
>>677587205
I like you, slanty, a semi intelligent response with a clever counter argument to my claims and an outlook on my tone and response to OP.

You're very right about my sort of aggressive tone, since I suppose it matters, I'm half black half white in a very comfortable socioeconomic environment. Funny enough, my black parent made more than my white while I lived with them.

I'm just kind of fed up with having to sometimes be ashamed of what I am when I see people hate like they do. (Doesn't help when I see other blacks do pants on head retarded things either.)

So yeah, I could have worded that a little less aggressively, and to be fair, I'm on 4chan so I should be used to the causal racism.

Either way, you're right. Glad I could think about I posted thanks to your response.

I'll end this by mentioning that OP asked for one accomplishment, which I fulfilled. The rest was kind of unnecessary on my part.
>>
>>677587205
And the accomplishments I listed are true, forgot to mention. I wouldn't lie about it unless through ignorance. I'm pretty sure those are all correct though.
>>
>>677588059
Know that most people on 4chan, which includes /b/ don't hate Black people anon. They hate Niggers, which is an alternative usage of the word which originates from slurs and derogatory naming for Blacks, and becomes the definition for criminals, thugs, no good useless assholes. The definition varies slightly between people but more or less good upstanding Black folk are not universally hated here on 4chan, it's the alternative definition "Niggers". I don't hate you anon, I don't think Black people are bad in any way. Every race has its stupid people, Nigger is just a common expression used on 4chan, and it's been given a different definition than the original. You offered a good counter argument with facts, and I respect this. Have a nice day.
>>
>>677588416
Thank you. I'm tired and don't think right when I am. You're a good guy, Anon, and you've made me feel a little better.

You gave a nice day too.
>>
jazz, the civil rights movement, sports, uh egypt, uhhhhh the niger-congo language family

there were a few really influential islamic philosophers that most of us would consider black
>>
>>677588416
So what you mean is that nigger is to black people what faggot is to whites?
>>
raping girls
>>
>>677588737
but a black person can be a faggot, rarely will anyone ever call a white person a nigger
>>
>>677580299

Blacks invented drive-by shootings and crack.
>>
>>677588725
Egypt? Please explain?
>>
>>677588737
anon is talking about hatred for the niggers, not hatred for the black people. an analogy of this i guess would be hatred for the faggots/rednecks/crackers, not hatred for the white people. whenever a black guy makes a thread on /b/ about why everyone here hates him, the majority of responses every time have been positive, pointing out that niggery and faggotry we don't like, not a guy who is a regular citizen.
>>
>>677588920
well before the arabian conquest of egypt, they were mostly african and not arabic

and egypt is one of the oldest and greatest civilizations in the world, aksum is another example, and songhai, though they pail in comparison to the influence of egypt
>>
>>
Blacks invented modern pimping techniques, and companionship for fat white girls.
>>
>>677580416
\thread
>>
File: fff.jpg (43 KB, 699x637) Image search: [Google]
fff.jpg
43 KB, 699x637
>>
>>677589008
Long text response anon here, I understand this now.
>>
File: 823499124.png (393 KB, 360x416) Image search: [Google]
823499124.png
393 KB, 360x416
>>677589051
This bullshit has been debunked so many times. No, they weren't black, and the evidence in favour of this is mostly afrocentrist pseudoscience. By the same token though, they weren't White either. It's my belief that people who try to claim that they were Black or White are racist themselves and see the world through some sort of reductionist binary that is politically charged, partisan, and not representative of the true richness of the human species.
>>
>>677589051
WE WUZ KANGZ
>>
It's funny how we have tricked the niggers to smashing into each other for our amusement with the excuse of calling it football. Kek.
>>
>>677589051
WE WUZ KINGS YO
>>
>>677589684
oh uh ok

well they definitely weren't germanic, slavic or latinate, or greek, which are the main branches of "ethnolinguistic whitness"
>>
>>677589931
Those niggers make millions more than you ever will cuck. They probably also have a lot more happiness in their life too. I hate niggers but you're just a dumb retard.
>>
>>677589816
>>677589940

i dont get it

thats like a broke ass modern day englishman saying "our empire wuz king yo"
>>
>>677589051
After the Arabian conquest of egypt, emperors had their slaves build monuments and palaces that stand to this day.
>>
>>677590011
I just said they weren't white. Grow the fuck up.
The ancient Egyptians had nothing in common with them culturally and they were not visually all that similar to them, nor to the peoples of east or southern Africa. They were, of course, Africans because Egypt is a part of Africa, but that doesn't tell you much -- Aztecs and Inuits were both North Americans, too.
>>
>>677590106
It's more like they're way more likely to have brain damage and end up as sobbing homeless men screaming at traffic.
>>
>>677590163

Have you been to the UK?
>>
>>677590163
No, this came about because niggers are trying to claim things that they didn't do. Claiming that they are the reason egypt was the way it was, that they were kings and Pharaohs.
But, if a white person said that there would be a bit of truth atleast. Although, he'd still be a cunt
>>
>>677589306
Pimping was mastered by you disgusting Caucasoids
>>
>>677580299
Female circumsision, the pyramids and crack cocaine
>>
>>677590246
but the aztecs and inuits are more closely related than the aztecs and the germans, do you see my point?

why are you telling me to grow up? i haven't been rude at all

>>677590172
well under islamic law, there could not be any emperors, but im sure the lower classes of society built things for the higher ups, that happens pretty much everywhere

>>677590384
no, why?

>>677590387
why dont you want to give them egypt? alexander the great literally said egypt was full of black people when he went there in his conquests, so im sure they were fairly "african looking"

the closest influence that the "white race" has to egypt is through greece, and calling a greek person "white" is kind of a stretch
>>
>>677581903
>If we're talking practical inventions,

all proven lies

http://tightrope.cc/Black-Invention-Myths.htm
>>
>>677587966
Gas Mask
Garrett Morgan in 1914? Nope.

The invention of the gas mask predates Morgan's breathing device by several decades. Early versions were constructed by the Scottish chemist John Stenhouse in 1854 and the physicist John Tyndall in the 1870s, among many other inventors prior to World War I.
>>
>>677580299
Kill yourself
>>
>>677589051
we have the pharaohs bone

there were Caucasoid
>>
>>677588900
cia invented crack ..
>>
They're great at killing other black people. I think that has advanced humanity further than any conventional invention or social / intellectual movement. I'd wager a few million black corpses against the enlightenment any day of the week.
>>
The art of burning cars, genital mutilation, fried chicken, putting discs in your lips, crude spears made of sticks and stones, gangrape and khat.
>>
>>677590890
yes and im sure they all had blonde hair and blue eyes....

seriously dude, just let it go, if you walked up to an ancient egytpian pharoah he would look more like lebron james than conan o brien
>>
>>677591003
fried chicken...

kfc the white man...
>>
>>677590989
/thread
>>
Blood Bank
Dr. Charles Drew in 1940? Nope.

During World War I, Dr. Oswald H. Robertson of the US army preserved blood in a citrate-glucose solution and stored it in cooled containers for later transfusion. This was the first use of "banked" blood. By the mid-1930s the Russians had set up a national network of facilities for the collection, typing, and storage of blood. Bernard Fantus, influenced by the Russian program, established the first hospital blood bank in the United States at Chicago's Cook County Hospital in 1937. It was Fantus who coined the term "blood bank.
>>
>>677590603
Because Egypt wasn't predominately black, it was a mixture. There were blacks and there were whites, saying otherwise just means you haven't looked into it and are just eating what they are shovel feeding you. Why would you give them Egypt? They had nothing to do with it, none of us did. But them saying that they are solely to thank for the way it turned out and that they were apparent kings at one point is complete and utter bollocks
>>
File: 1453852902765.webm (2 MB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
1453852902765.webm
2 MB, 800x480
Filament for Light Bulb
Lewis Latimer invented the carbon filament in 1881 or 1882? Nope.

English chemist/physicist Joseph Swan experimented with a carbon-filament incandescent light all the way back in 1860, and by 1878 had developed a better design which he patented in Britain. On the other side of the Atlantic, Thomas Edison developed a successful carbon-filament bulb, receiving a patent for it (#223898) in January 1880, before Lewis Latimer did any work in electric lighting. From 1880 onward, countless patents were issued for innovations in filament design and manufacture (Edison had over 50 of them). Neither of Latimer's two filament-related patents in 1881 and 1882 were among them, nor did they make the light bulb last longer, nor is there reason to believe they were adopted outside Hiram Maxim's company where Latimer worked at the time. (He was not hired by Edison's company until 1884, primarily as a draftsman and an expert witness in patent litigations).

Latimer also did not come up with the first screw socket for the light bulb or the first book on electric lighting.
>>
>>677591143
Niggers in west africa had fried chicken, so did europe so they weren´t special.
>>
>>677591186
what was it a mixture of? berbers and greeks? that hardly constitutes as "white"

and simply owing to the climate of egypt itself i would imagine most people would have been fairly tan and dark skinned
>>
>>677581028
ye u rite
>>
>>677591186
Multiculture killed Egypt.

Lazy niggers who farmed with salt water....
>>
>>677580299
niggers kill lots of niggers and abort a lot of nigger babies
>>
Heart Surgery (first successful)
Dr. Daniel Hale Williams in 1893? Nope.

Dr. Williams repaired a wound not in the heart muscle itself, but in the sac surrounding it, the pericardium. This operation was not the first of its type: Henry Dalton of St. Louis performed a nearly identical operation two years earlier, with the patient fully recovering. Decades before that, the Spaniard Francisco Romero carried out the first successful pericardial surgery of any type, incising the pericardium to drain fluid compressing the heart.

Surgery on the actual human heart muscle, and not just the pericardium, was first successfully accomplished by Ludwig Rehn of Germany when he repaired a wounded right ventricle in 1896. More than 50 years later came surgery on the open heart, pioneered by John Lewis, C. Walton Lillehei (often called the "father of open heart surgery") and John Gibbon (who invented the heart-lung machine).
>>
>>677591383
Fairly tan and dark skinned does not constitute as "black" either. I'm not trying to claim it as a white person and neither should blacks. I mean I have egyptian friends who are extremely pale and others who are extremely tanned.
>>
>>677590989
true just think abut all the dead nigs in the ground and how society doesnt have to worry about supporting them anymore, all these murders really saved us some trouble, thank you black thugs
>>
File: 1454043050015.webm (2 MB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
1454043050015.webm
2 MB, 480x272
"Third Rail"
Granville Woods in 1901? Nope.

Werner von Siemens pioneered the use of an electrified third rail as a means for powering railway vehicles when he demonstrated an experimental electric train at the 1879 Berlin Industrial Exhibition. In the US, English-born Leo Daft used a third-rail system to electrify the Baltimore & Hampden lines in 1885. The first electrically powered subway trains, which debuted in London in the autumn of 1890, likewise drew power from a third rail.
>>
File: 1454078505321.jpg (272 KB, 796x1090) Image search: [Google]
1454078505321.jpg
272 KB, 796x1090
Refrigerated Truck
Frederick Jones (with Joseph Numero) in 1938? Nope. Did Jones change America's eating habits by making possible the long-distance shipment of perishable foods? Nope.

Refrigerated ships and railcars had been moving perishables across oceans and continents even before Jones was born. Trucks with mechanically refrigerated cargo spaces appeared on the roads at least as early as the late 1920s. Further development of truck refrigeration was more a process of gradual evolution than radical change.
>>
>>677590163
its a meme. some blacks post this on fb or twitter saying "youre a king remember that" or something along those lines usually with a picture of a tribal african dressed as an egyptian pharoah
>>
File: jenkem.gif (109 KB, 630x353) Image search: [Google]
jenkem.gif
109 KB, 630x353
>>677580299
Jenkem
>>
>>677590660
The top of the webpage is a noose and the sentence "it's not illegal to be white... Yet!". Seems like a legit source, that is in no way biased
>>
>>677591527
no but berbers are traditionally thought of as black, and so are nubians and ethiopians, all of whom had close ties to egypt and were its neighbors
>>
>>677591509
>First successful
He did not invent it, he had a team of surgeon's to help...it's like saying the guy who puts the dashboard in a car on the assembly line built the car.
>>
>>677591754
Not him, but surgeries usually happen with teams, at least nowadays.
>>
>>677591722
you can verify the information
>>
File: jn3.jpg (109 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
jn3.jpg
109 KB, 550x550
>>677580653
Blacks wouldn't even have that if it wasn't for whites inventing the sport to begin with.
>>
>>677581903
it's funny black people do not realize sports are the new slavery, you waste your whole lives lifting weights and running in circles so some white man can buy and trade you like slaves for our entertainment, dummies
>>
>>677591874
the sport would be nothing if black athletes hadn't popularized it in the 20th century
>>
>>677591925
yeah theyre fucking real stupid, making millions of dollars a year

those fucking morons
>>
File: 1453858195219.jpg (221 KB, 885x600) Image search: [Google]
1453858195219.jpg
221 KB, 885x600
Air Conditioner
Frederick Jones in 1949? Nope.

Dr. Willis Carrier built the first machine to control both the temperature and humidity of indoor air. He received the first of many patents in 1906 (US patent #808897, for the "Apparatus for Treating Air"). In 1911 he published the formulae that became the scientific basis for air conditioning design, and four years later formed the Carrier Engineering Corporation to develop and manufacture AC systems.
>>
>>677591739
Like I said before, there were all different types back then in Egypt. There was no predominate colour. Having close ties and being neighbours does not make it them though. That's like saying New Zealanders are Australians so Australians are Black.
>>
Scat pornography aka interracial
>>
>>677591989
80% of black nfl players go bankrupt a year into retirement
>>
>>677591945
Whites popularized it. Blacks had no money to do shit to popularize anything. Remember who pulls the strings.
>>
>>677592007
but new zealanders and australians are predominately white, and share similar culture and customs dont they?
>>
>>677590317
Most of the retired NFL players are still millionaires anon, regardless of race.
>>
>>677585066
Not being black
>>
>>677591671
Is that nigger the same onr from those tweets? Link to newsarticle?
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 410x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 410x512
Well they managed to sell themselves to us for weapons.
>>
>>677580299
Peanut butter
>>
>>677592091
no look it up blacks go bankrupt
>>
>>677592082
No, New Zealanders are Islanders so majority of the ones who stayed there are light brown. The cultures also vary as Australia doesn't have many
>>
>>677592075
uh the top 50 greatest nba players of all time are 90% black, THEY popularized the sport

michael jordan is probably the single greatest and most recognizable sports star of all time, and is by FAR the single greatest contributor to the success of the game of basketball, to think anything else is just foolishness
>>
>>677585822
"Wh-who cares about <insert black invention>?" *sweats profusely*

>I am not a nigger.
>>
>>677591989
lol only a nigger would use the money angle, you nigs are so materialistic its pathetic, actually the people with real wealth are the white people who sign the checks of those nigs. And half those nigs end up broke and brain damaged because they spent their money on half a million dollar cars, you retards swallowed the jew bait so easily
>>
File: 1453466360567.jpg (13 KB, 329x256) Image search: [Google]
1453466360567.jpg
13 KB, 329x256
>>677592365
Sports are not black inventions
>>
>>677592279
they both come from the same genetic background (ie british europe) so they can't be that far apart genetically, especially since not much time elapsed between the colonization of the australia and their leaving britain

plus they speak the same language, celebrate the same holidays, eat the same foods, use the same alphabet, watch the same tv shows and etc
>>
>>677592438
ya and im sure you give away all your money to charity every year dont you?
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 800x600
>>677580299
Peanut butter.
Then blues.
Then jazz.
Then rock.
Then funk.
Then hip-hop.
Then rap.
Then dabbing.
I'm having problems sorting out which of these improved our lives and which of these are cancer.
>>
>>677580299
>invented slavery
>>
>>677592458
some are, some were at least built upon or popularized by blacks

not to mention a great deal of the greatest athletes of all time just so happen to be....you guess it, black
>>
>>677592176
http://www.bustle.com/articles/131922-who-was-daquan-antonio-westbrook-the-rapper-aka-donkey-cartel-had-been-in-trouble-before-the
>>
>>677592288
has anyone ever told you sports are fucking retarded and are in no way a measurement of what a decent human being is?
>>
>>677592619
has anyone ever told you that sports are fucking awesome and are indeed a way to measure the worth of a man? physically to be sure, but also mentally
>>
>>677592468
Which is something that Egyptians and Blacks do not share
>>
>>677592582
rock.......

Peanut Butter
George Washington Carver (who began his peanut research in 1903)? Nope.

Peanuts, which are native to the New World tropics, were mashed into paste by Aztecs hundreds of years ago. Evidence of modern peanut butter comes from US patent #306727 issued to Marcellus Gilmore Edson of Montreal, Quebec in 1884, for a process of milling roasted peanuts between heated surfaces until the peanuts reached "a fluid or semi-fluid state." As the product cooled, it set into what Edson described as "a consistency like that of butter, lard, or ointment." In 1890, George A. Bayle Jr., owner of a food business in St. Louis, manufactured peanut butter and sold it out of barrels. J.H. Kellogg, of cereal fame, secured US patent #580787 in 1897 for his "Process of Preparing Nutmeal," which produced a "pasty adhesive substance" that Kellogg called "nut-butter."
>>
>>677592608
You serious? I never said that blacks weren't the greatest athletes. I was just saying majority of the sports were made by whites.
>>
>>677592608
thats because negroes spend all of their time playing with balls instead of opening books, only with the negroes is it actually uncool to have intelligence
>>
File: 1446677921544.jpg (264 KB, 742x960) Image search: [Google]
1446677921544.jpg
264 KB, 742x960
>>677592688
o ya put the ball in to hoop here's your doctorate jerome
>>
>>677592688
lol sports are the single biggest waste of time a person could commit to. grown men arguing about a fucking game is one of the most pathetic things humanity has created. Sports are gay, and your gay for liking them
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 850x1269) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 850x1269
>>677592746
So, you're saying they've effectively given the world nothing and that even the Aztecs were smarter than them?
>>
File: 1455761054126.gif (500 KB, 480x228) Image search: [Google]
1455761054126.gif
500 KB, 480x228
>>677580729
>>
>>677592696
but you said yourself egypt isnt a homogenous country

besides, they share a common language (arabic) and use the same alphabet (arabic again) idk about their foods but im sure its not too radically different

>>677592763
i didnt deny that whites "invented" most sports, but i did point out the fact those sports would have never have been as popular as they are, so they should receive some credit

>>677592810
thats not true, man, i cant explain to you why thats not true if you dont already understand

>>677592972
right and arguing about donald trump is much more practical

sports at its core are about competition between men of skill, not argumentation. indeed, no argument is needed on the field, because the outcome is determined by actions and not words

this is something a timid man like you probably doesnt have much experience with
>>
>>677592972
I see someone doesn't like staying /fit/.
>>
>>677592503
i only buy what i need, im not some gaudy negroe that measures my own self worth with the size of my wallet
>>
>>677593078

nothing of value
>>
>>677593197
i get plenty of exercise hiking and riding my bike, you dont need to worship gay sports to get exercise, wake the fuck up
>>
>>677593244
in other words, you are just as unethical as anyone else, since you are focused only on yourself

besides, money talks, it doenst just talk to blacks, it talks to blacks, to whites, to asians, to russians, to americans, to danes, to swedes

you saying "to me money has no affect on my self worth" is just a lie, because money is so important to society everywhere that you must place importance on it
>>
>>677592221
Interesting, thanks for the correction anon. But realize they will still have been richer than you ever will be and it's around 78%. Good to note but they're still cooler than you ever will be anon. :^)
>>
>>677593297
...but does dabbing still count as cancer?
>>
>>677593187
grown men taking a game seriously, measuring their worth by who won the game, thats pretty fucking gay mentality
>>
>>677580299
Wrong. One achieved running the world's greatest power and number 1 nation on the planet into the toilet. America is now #8 in the world. He won a Nobel prize for his work in this achievement in bolstering other nations at the expense of the U.S.

They called him Bare Rock O' Bomb Ya.

He was leader of the Nigger-Gayboi movement.
>>
>>677580299
IDK, little thing called Ancient Egypt? Just a thought.
>>
>>677580416
>Hip hop
>an achievement
pic one

ooga-booga me gold teeth and flashy handgun with pants on the ground
>>
>>677592610
Ahahahaha
>>
>>677593520
the measurement is taken of the WILL that one exerts against his enemy, the outcome is irrelevant

the man's worth is measured by how well he competed, not whether or not they won

if a man values himself more lowly after competing its because he didnt give it his all, not because he lost
>>
File: mutha afrikkka.jpg (97 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
mutha afrikkka.jpg
97 KB, 640x960
>>677592746

WRONG.

George Washington Carver didn't invent peanut butter. He invented the PEANUT.

Besides, errbody knows that the so-called Black Man founded the Ancient Egyptian civilization.

Er, I mean, the Aztecs.
>>
>>677593392
nice opinion, ya im not convinced, join the debate team in your high school, maybe you could learn something instead of throwing balls in a hoop or whatever gay sport you take part in. What are you 12 years old?i focus on myself because thats who im responsible for
>>
>>677593744
i dont play sports, ive never played on a team at any level

im 25

fine, continue to focus on yourself, but if you do that other people's thoughts and feelings will always elude you, you'll be alone
>>
>>677592288
>not getting the point

Who is investing the money in ad campains, brand labels, stadiums, players and trainers, et cetera?
And who is running around on a court with like 20 other monkeys that shower together after a game and gets exactly told how to act in public, what sponsors he has to love and what interviews he has to give since he signed a contract before he got famous just like a musican. You know, they aren't famous when they are only good in basketball. They have to sell their soul to get promoted.
>>
>>677593729
lol you really think these gay sports are about 'conquering enemies" LOL listen to yourself holy fuck humanity is lost , i had no idea retarded people like you existed.
This is so serious guys we gotta beat this team !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXDDD GO FIGHT WIN KEKEK
>>
>>677593938
right, because bob dylan sold his soul

i think black people would do all those things you listed if they had the money, why black people are usually poorer than white people is a story for another time

>>677593984
no you've missed my point, its not about "conquering your enemies" its about "conquering yourself" going beyond your limits and competing with all of your willpower

THAT is the kernel of the spirit of sport

someone focused only on the outcome, on comparisons could never achieve this type of mindset precisely because one has to abandon their focus on the outcome altogether
>>
>>677593931
i want nothing more than to be alone, i want nothing to do with people because, and you just reinforced my ideas, people are fucking retarded and not worth saving. I dont give a fuck about your feelings or thoughts, you and everyone else have NOTHING you can teach me, nothing. In case your wondering im much older than you and have prolly lived 10 lifetimes in this one.
>>
>>677594252
well then, have a good life

it will be hard for you, but you might be able to pull it off, if you become either a beast or a philosopher
>>
>>677593476
dabbing?

o weed

people only take drugs because their life is shitty and it makes life bearable

just improves your life insted of wasting your money and time on distractions
>>
>>677594167
bottom line, people take sports way to seriously and should open a book once in awhile. They have become nothing but a distraction
>>
File: 1450720448178-2.png (436 KB, 604x402) Image search: [Google]
1450720448178-2.png
436 KB, 604x402
>>677593730
>>
>>677594456
i like books and sports

"i have a dream, that one day my hobbies will not be judged by the color of their mental picture, but by the content of their worth to life"
>>
File: nignog destiny.jpg (57 KB, 460x574) Image search: [Google]
nignog destiny.jpg
57 KB, 460x574
>>677590106
Will they keep those millions into old age? Not likely. Their poor impulse control leads them to blow their money on bling, whores and drugs. Some of that money finds its way to benefit the black community but the big money goes right back to Whitey when they buy houses, cars, yachts and all the other looks-at-meee props.
>>677590317
>It's more like they're way more likely to have brain damage and end up as sobbing homeless men screaming at traffic.
Athletes have a difficult time buying health and life insurance. Often, their medical expenses are paid out-of-pocket. If they don't invest well, they go broke when the money stops abruptly but still try to live beyond their means.

Unless they are a big name celebrity MVP, nobody gives a fuck about them when they are fired, or too injured to play anymore. They go back to being just another worthless monkey preying on society trying to stay ahead of da po-po.
>>
>>677593132
>>
>>677594327
it would be much harder having to be around people and tolerate them, people do not deserve my help, i no longer have patience for their ignorance. No, I belong as a hermit living far from society and its self created problems, maybe one day you'll understand, but i doubt it
>>
>>677594560
then your the exception and not the rule, when i see those mindless masses screaming like retards on the television i keep help but think of all that wasted potential
>>
>>677594739
precisely because its hard is the reason you should pursue it!

all creators are hard!

and if you should die by such a hard task, well then, your value as a man would be all the higher

>>677594949
sometimes i even see myself in the mindless masses, they aren't completely outside me, i can relate to them by tightrope-walking the smallest of strings, and as soon as i do and i reach a connection between myself and the masses, all my hatred for them vanishes
>>
File: 81romYzuH9L._SL1500_.jpg (218 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
81romYzuH9L._SL1500_.jpg
218 KB, 1500x1125
>>677580299
this is what you've built
>>
File: dumbfounded.gif (1014 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
dumbfounded.gif
1014 KB, 480x270
>>677586176
>>
>>677581028
>Killing other black people
At least they can do one positive thing for society.
>>
>>677586625
Yeah you're wrong though
>>
>>677580729
false. eli whitney created it and he was white
>>
>>677587205
Stop using African Americans as your baseline for "black people". They're generally stronger? Gtfo of here. African population of black people is just as varied physically as Europeans
>>
>>677581903
Agricultural structure of where? Fucking bullshit. Zimbabwe man look what they did there.
>>
>>677580299

Jazz & blues.
>>
>>677597086
If he's wrong, prove it
>>
>>677591945
>the sport would be nothing if white and jewish TV executives hadn't popularized it in the 20th century
fix'd

TV networks, movie studios, and advertising agencies are responsible for popularizing sports (and rap music, for that matter.)
>>
>>677580299
They literally don't even have guns unless they are given to them by unicef
>>
>>677591057
Are you retarded? Serious question, do you actually have down's syndrome? They'd look more middle eastern, ya dingus. Not black. Not white
>>
File: lewis-lattimore.png (357 KB, 538x747) Image search: [Google]
lewis-lattimore.png
357 KB, 538x747
Lewis Latimer (1848 – 1928)

What He Invented: The Carbon Filament For The Light Bulb.

Why It’s Important: Latimer is one of the greatest inventors of all time. Thomas Edison may have invented the electric lightbulb, but Latimer helped make it a common feature in American households. In 1881 he received a patent for inventing a method of producing carbon filaments, which made the bulbs longer-lasting, more efficient and cheaper.

In 1876, he worked with Alexander Graham Bell to draft the drawings required for the patent of Bell’s telephone.
>>
ITT: People who think black people only = African Americans. You fucks know nothing about black people but what comes out of America and Europe
>>
File: Gerald-A.-Lawson-.jpg (89 KB, 600x559) Image search: [Google]
Gerald-A.-Lawson-.jpg
89 KB, 600x559
Gerald A. Lawson (1940 -2011)

What He Invented: The Modern Home-Video Gaming Console.

Why It’s Important: Anyone who owns a Playstation, Wii or Xbox should know Lawson’s name. He created the first home video-game system that used interchangeable cartridges, offering gamers a chance to play a variety of games and giving video-game makers a way to earn profits by selling individual games, a business model that exists today.
>>
File: patricia-bath.jpg (39 KB, 600x353) Image search: [Google]
patricia-bath.jpg
39 KB, 600x353
Patricia Bath (1942-Present)

What She Invented: The Cataract Laserphaco Probe.

Why It’s Important: Her device used an innovative method of removing cataract lenses with a laser, which was more accurate than the drill-like instruments that were in common use at the time. The New York ophthalmologist’s invention, patented in 1988, helped save the eyesight of millions and even restored sight to people who had been blind for more than 30 years.
>>
File: Plutocrat.jpg (65 KB, 243x244) Image search: [Google]
Plutocrat.jpg
65 KB, 243x244
>>677580299

It is my understanding that 'Arc lights', as used in 19th century theatres, used carbon rods as the filament, so this isn't such a big deal at all. Nobody uses carbon as a light source today, as far as I am aware.

Please bear in mind the OP requested 'major accomplishments'.
>>
File: Garrett-Morgan.jpg (37 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Garrett-Morgan.jpg
37 KB, 600x400
Garrett Morgan (1877-1963)

What He Invented: The Modern-Day Gas Mask.

Why It’s Important: In 1916, Garrett Morgan made national news by using his gas mask to rescue 32 men trapped during an explosion in an underground tunnel 250 feet beneath Lake Erie. His invention has saved the lives of many firemen, police and soldiers across the world.
>>
File: 1456999162928.jpg (104 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1456999162928.jpg
104 KB, 640x960
>>677589816
>>
File: lonnie-johnson.jpg (60 KB, 600x445) Image search: [Google]
lonnie-johnson.jpg
60 KB, 600x445
Lonnie Johnson (1949-Present)

What He Invented: The Super Soaker

Why It’s Important: The Super Soaker may have been a child’s toy, but it is a great example of an invention with a multimillion-dollar impact. The Super Soaker generated $200 million in annual retail sales and turned Mobile, Ala., native into a millionaire. He’s now using his fortune to develop energy technology.
>>
File: Percy-Julian-.jpg (41 KB, 506x600) Image search: [Google]
Percy-Julian-.jpg
41 KB, 506x600
Percy L. Julian (1899-1975)

What He Invented: The Process Of Synthesis.

Why It’s Important: Synthesis was critical to the medical industry as it allowed scientists to create chemicals that were rare in nature. The chemist’s work led to the birth control pill and improvements in the production of cortisone
>>
File: Frederick-Jones.jpg (62 KB, 600x471) Image search: [Google]
Frederick-Jones.jpg
62 KB, 600x471
Frederick M. Jones (1892-1961)

What He Invented: Mobile Refrigeration

Why It’s Important: His invention allowed the transportation of perishable foods such as produce and meats, which changed eating habits across the country. Thermo King, the company he co-founded, became a leading manufacturer of refrigerated transportation. Jones also developed an air-conditioning unit for military field hospitals and a refrigerator for military field kitchens. Jones was awarded over 60 patents during his lifetime.
>>
File: dindu nuffins lel.jpg (115 KB, 672x680) Image search: [Google]
dindu nuffins lel.jpg
115 KB, 672x680
>>677592610
>>677592176

Here we have another typical example of the media whitewashing dindu nuffins behavior.

No indication it was gang activity. It was a group of subjects.
>dey wuz goot boys
>dey wuz on dey way 2 church
>>
Slavery
>>
File: west_james.jpg (72 KB, 600x664) Image search: [Google]
west_james.jpg
72 KB, 600x664
James E. West (1931-Present)

What He Invented: The Electroacoustic Transducer Electret Microphone.

Why It’s Important: Without James West, rappers wouldn’t be able to rock the mic. West, along with Gerhard M. Sessler, helped develop the electroacoustic transducer electret microphone, for which they received a patent in 1962. Their invention was acoustically accurate, lightweight and cost effective. Ninety percent of microphones in use today — including those in telephones, tape recorders and camcorders — are based on their original concept.
>>
>>677582051
Actually, no

http://nationalpeanutboard.org/history/who-invented-peanut-butter/
>>
Peanut butter. /thread
>>
>>677599791
Thank you. I didn't know :)
>>
File: Homo_erectus.jpg (19 KB, 220x275) Image search: [Google]
Homo_erectus.jpg
19 KB, 220x275
Homo erectus (400,000 years ago)

What He Invented: controlled use of fire

Why It’s Important: It's warm
>>
They got us walking on two feet, and they've been coasting on that ever since.
>>
not all black people are high level athletes, however there is high level black athletes. maybe because its easy to distinguish between one ape and another so they were able to have some successful breeding. theres a whole lot of diferent genes for white people but certain blacks are distinct
>>
>>677594252
Careful with those edges, faggot.
>>
>>677580299
Peanut butter
>>
>>677599283
Rocking the mic in their cellphone?

The condenser microphone, invented at Bell Labs in 1916 by E. C. Wente, is also called a capacitor microphone or electrostatic microphone—capacitors were historically called condensers.

Electret materials have been known since the 1920s and were proposed as condenser microphone elements several times, but they were considered impractical until the foil electret type was invented at Bell Laboratories in 1962 by James West and Gerhard Sessler (a German inventor and scientist.)

An electret microphone is a type of electrostatic capacitor-based microphone, which eliminates the need for a polarizing power supply by using a permanently charged material.

There was nothing revolutionary about the electret microphone, it was just a way of doing it cheaper and smaller. They are mostly used where quality is not an issue, as in cellphones, handheld recorders, etc.
>>
Thomas Crapper made the toilet. All your other points are invalid. Adios boys
>>
>>677581903
Train axle lubricant? Thats like saying blacks invented breathing
>>
>>677582725
Horse racing is a sport, but no one would say that makes horses superior to humans
Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.