[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do you think was picked for Lucille in the new episode of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 768x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 768x508
Who do you think was picked for Lucille in the new episode of TWD? (Quote the comic book if you want idc, honestly just curious)
>>
>>677571369
Well I mean, I know who dies in the book but...
>>
>>677571586
Go ahead, if you want
>>
>>677571895
Glenn dies in the book but I dont know if theyll kill him off in the show since they would lose a lot of ratings
>>
me they killed my desire to watch it anymore
>>
Not sure if they'll kill off Glen. I think they knocked off Abraham. He's been dead a while in the comix (he was supposed to have died instead of the Doctor).
>>
>>677572774
True. He's a core actor; if they kill him off most people would leave.
>>
>>677573282
Damn, I feel like this is legit. Kinda liked him, rip I guess.
>>
>>677573282
Abrahams death was really weird. He keeps talking for like 2 panels after the arrow hits
>>
>>677573991
Well, was he shot in the eye / head? If not I don't see why he couldn't keep talking
>>
File: GIRLS_0.jpg (141 KB, 570x353) Image search: [Google]
GIRLS_0.jpg
141 KB, 570x353
>>677571369
Complete cop out. Took all of the emotion out of Negan's introduction.
>>
>>677571369
Carl. Chandler Riggs isn't getting younger, and a recast probably wouldn't go over real well. And, it gives Rick the motivation to go to war with the Saviors.
>>
>>677574310
Agreed, I was really stoked but then was disappointed after he came out and said his first lines.
>>
>>677571369
Man... I FUCKING LOVE LUCILLE AND NEGAN!
When Glenn died, i thought i'd feel bad, but that was an glorious end for Glenn in an epic presentation of Negan.
I like Negan more than Rick.
>>
Could be Eugene, lucille was pointed last time at carl, it showed Rick and negans shadow on his face moving to his left, so i belive he made one extra step on ricks left side from carl, and thats Eugene, also Eugene gave "recipe" to Rick how to craft ammo, thats strane detail huh?
>>
>>677574597
True, I feel this can be legit. He's already injured heavily so he wouldn't be involved in the war and your reason could be correct too.. That would be interesting and sad..
>>
>>677573282
Negan did say "I need to shave this"
>>
Probably Glenn. I was really disappointed by the finale, it was so anti-climatic. Not only do we not know who to mourn for the next 6 months, but more than that the fact that they blacked out the display as he's beating the victim... I was hoping for a scene almost as gory as the comics.
Anyways, the fact that he said a lot of shit word for word from the comics scene (pee pee pants city, he's taking it like a champ, etc...) makes me think its Glenn, but it also makes me think it's a ruse. Either way, I hope they don't cave in to the "IF U KILL GLENN/DARYL MY FAMILY ISN'T WATCHING ANYMORE" bullshit.
>>
>>677574802
I mean, yeah. But in the making of the episode, it shows both Eugene and Abraham; not saying it's not them, just interesting to me.
>>
>>677574617
I mean Negan was amazing. My only complaint was his face wasn't clean shaven. But now they've made us wait 6 months to show who died meaning all of the motion, shock, and momentum is gone and no one will care by then.

The only way to save it is to start the next episode with the events of this one, but from negan's point of view
>>
What the fuck is the big deal over some gay ass bat?
>>
>>677575108
Emotion*
>>
>>677575014
Yeah, but the problem with that is most family would leave like you said. Most people say Eugene or Carl.
>>
>>677575175
Bats not important, it's who's swinging it.
>>
I hope it's Daryl.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>677574208
Right through the eye
>>
They need to man up and kill a main character to show that they aren't unkillable.
>>
>>677575469
Daryl is literally the character they made specifically to get better ratings. They needed a badass to get the show popular. Theres no way they'd kill Daryl
>>
>>677573991
Which is exactly what they did with Demise instead
>>677574597
I sure hope they don't kill Carl before his rampage at the Sanctuary.
I predict him replacing Rick as the protagonist, at least in the comics. Rick won't be around forever.
>>
>>677574803
>>
>>677574854
>>677574597

I dont think they'll kill Carl. He does some cool shit in the comics and actually ends up being part of a huge plot point.
>>
>>677575769
Yes, there is. Jesus is badas like Daryl, they put Daryl because until here wasn't a badass character to do the job.
>>
>>677575768
This ain't game of thrones bro
>>
File: l3.png (2 MB, 1588x790) Image search: [Google]
l3.png
2 MB, 1588x790
Where'd the bus go after they saw the huge group of Saviors?
>>
>>677576352
Didn't they back up?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-04-02-03-08.png (432 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-04-02-03-08.png
432 KB, 1440x2560
Glenn is kill
>>
>>677574597
I heard Rick and Carl are the only ones who are safe.
>>
>>677573282
That RV scene of him driving with the light behind him looked like a pre-death foreshadowing.
>>
>>677576482
wtf is this
>>
>>677576685
Leaked footage. If you look closely and compare you can see the head looks like Glenn. It's on Google and YT
>>
File: l4.png (2 MB, 1585x779) Image search: [Google]
l4.png
2 MB, 1585x779
>>677576469
Nope. That was the first group of Saviors.

Seems like these are some pretty tough tracks to cover up.
>>
Killing anybody besides glen carl rick or daryl would be a complete waste and will just make it look like a desperate attempt to keep viewers.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-04-02-21-43.png (670 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-04-02-21-43.png
670 KB, 2560x1440
Like I said. Glenn is Kill. Niggers
>>
Glenn bites the dust in the comic, but not in the TV show.

Neegan is smarter than he puts out.

Eugene isn't dead, because Neegan knows about him able to create bullets.

Carl isn't dead because 1) he mentioned that if anyone moves he'll rip out his good eye and make him eat it. Why threaten that if you're going to bash his head in anyway? And 2) Neegan has standards. He won't kill kids.

Or women. So the women are safe. If anything, he'll try to force them to become his wives, which is why Dwight has the scar on his face. Neegan burned him when Dwight refused to give him his wife. Think of Neegan as a less pale, fat, hairy Immortan Joe.

Rick isn't dead because, ya know, Rick.

Glenn won't be dead because he already had a death scare in the season, so actually killing him wI'll be really fucking lame.

Aaron won't die because the whole point of Neegan is to immediately make people hate him by killing off a major character close to Rick. Aaron isn't a major character at all. Killing a major character makes the viewer/reader feel violated. Like they personally fucked you over. Neegan is exactly that. But not with Aaron.

The only possible options are Daryl or Abraham...

Daryl, who is injured, would be a prime target since that actor didn't renew his contract with the show to pursue another AMC show.

Abraham is running on borrowed time since that doctor was killed by the arrow to the head instead of him originally. Plus, he just opened up about his love interest, so he's very vulnerable right now.

I'd put my money on Daryl, followed by Abraham.

But, ya know, gatta wait fucking months to find out. Plenty of time to lose interest and forget that tense moment or two anticipating seeing who died. At this point I just want to know because it's just annoying.

But holy fuck is JDM a good Neegan. Too bad AMC is a pussy to use Neegan full colorful fucking vocabulary.
>>
>>677573282
Yeah, it's a major cop out, but I agree. In the comic series it was glenn who you knew since issue 2, and that kicks off maggies character, makes her stronger, makes her become the leader of the hilltop. I feel like it'll be abraham, it'll do the same thing to Sasha that it did to maggie in the comic series. However it's clear to me that they haven't picked who it actually was yet. Cast said even they don't know who died so they havent filmed it.
>>
>>677575792
Yeah but in the comics Carl is a badass and he's just annoying in the show. Fucking Darth Vader helmet haircut
>>
Do the walking dead writers know how to do anything other then a cliff hanger? It's terrible.
>>
>>677572774
I heard in an interview w Scott gimple that they are staying "very faithful" to the book from here on out
>>
>>677577956
How? They have extra characters who don't and never have existed in the book's universe.
>>
Isn't Norman Reedus getting his own show? Will he still stick around to shoot both?
>>
>>677573861
You think most of the fans would leave the biggest show on tv just cause Glenn dies? No chance. It makes sense for a major character like him to go. It makes negan into the monster that he needs to be, and it will cause a serious shake up. Game of thrones kills everyone off, but people still watch. Glenn gonna die, and almost no one will leave. Lots of complaining will happen. But no ones gonna just up and quit watching
>>
>>677577611

Different lighting, head still in tact when we heard Neegan bash it into a pulpy mess...

I mean, I guess it's pretty cool your parents decided to keep you despite of the mental strains you'd encounter growing up.
>>
>>677578136
He already filmed the motorcycle show. Its done and it's coming out in june.
>>
>>677578348
glad to hear he's stretching his acting abilities
>>
>>677578134
Yeah that's gonna be tricky. But I'm sure they'll just supplant certain story lines with other characters. Like maybe Andrea and michonne are blended. Daryl I have no idea but I heard he might be written into the book soon. Honestly I'm not sure. I think they just mean major plot points
>>
>>677578280
But the difference from GoT and TWD is GoT is used to doing that, TWD doesn't kill a character every episode like GoT does.
>>
>>677578280
Also the very first promo for this season had Maggie screaming for Glenn. I assumed that was gonna be his Lucile scene. Also if you go back to the episode where they kill the saviors in that outpost, Glenn is in a room with pics on the wall and as he looks at them you can see its heads bashed in, presumably by Lucile. Think that's prob some foreshadowing
>>
>>677571369
That's a tough one. Norman reedus has that show on amc coming up.
Abraham has outlived his comic character but when the survivors go to war in the comic, Rick says he wishes Abraham was alive because he was good at strategizing. I'm kinda thinking glenn.

What a way to end the season. The perspective!
>>
>>677577611
I've never seen anyone get bashed upside the head with a bat, but I think it would look worse than that.
Maybe some thing like this: >>677577740
>>
>>677578549
Good point. Idk tho. This is such a popular show. And we've had like 3 Glenn death scares this season so far. So who
Knows
>>
>>677578549
It did a few seasons ago
>>
>>677578862
Kirkman said his biggest regret was killing Abraham in the comic. So he's safe. Norman Reedus already finished filming his "new" show, which is nothing more than a half hour motorcycle show. Not exactly time consuming.
>>
>>677575014
We're never getting a scene as gory as Glenn's death. If this show were on HBO, that'd be a different story but that shit ain't happening on AMC.
>>
>>677575108
I would like this. Have a Negan based episode, give him some backstory before showing who he kills. And actually show it, at least a little. The POV thing was cool but blacking out the screen was dumb.

Still though, this episode was great and then ended so horribly. I was ready for Glenn to die (that's my guess). I say that because on the talking dead they said the death is very important in the upcoming storyline, and I think that means Maggie will take over hilltop after their sham of a leader is ousted, Her recovering from his death making her stronger n shit. Her story arc is sort of driven by his death in the comics. So I hope they follow that. Also, Glenn is the one who found all the pics of Lucille's work while they killed the sleeping saviors, which I hope was foreshadowing.

Abraham is my second guess, considering that he starting talking about the future and having kids and having hope and shit. I feel like that's sometimes a bad sign for a character. Also the way Negan interacts with him. Abraham sort of buffs up and o bet Negan would take that as a challenge.

My last guess is Daryl. He's super popular I know, but he got another tv show (also on amc tbf, so not concrete evidence). I don't think it was him though.

Also Robert Kirkland and another director have already said that the shots of people on their knees aren't actually in line. The shots jump around a lot so you don't actually know where Negan stopped. Anyway, Glenn is a goner in 6 months. He will be missed.
>>
>>677575475
My guess is that an arrow doesn't move fast enough to do the same kind of damage bullets do. A bullet deforms, flattens and does some really nasty things to flesh. Arrows just pierce, especially ones like the one in the comic. So he still has like half of his brain activity, whole things hasn't shut down yet.
>>
>>677577740
Everything this dude said.
>>
>>677577754
I hadn't thought about that, but killing Abraham instead of Glenn and having Sasha take over Maggie's comic book role would be awesome and pretty in line with how they treat the show. Very often give different characters deaths/stories from the comics.
>>
>>677577611
There is a slight chance that they could be doing multiple takes with different characters to give creative freedom with the writers. So the dead character may not have been decided yet, but who knows.
>>
>>677578136
Norman Reedus is getting a Gay Biker Show..

You know he's gay, right?
>>
>>677577611
Why is he on concrete when they were in a forest?
>>
>>677581515
Yep. The only thing I disagree with is the fact that it's not someone who's been around as long. CS glenn was around since issue 2. Abraham's been around for 2 1/2 seasons. Thats why it won't be as impactful to me. I always thought daryl would be a good choice amd carol would take over the hilltop, but she's not there.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.