[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My tips as a delivery driver... I'm a former server turned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7
File: delivery_driver_ank.jpg (97 KB, 801x1200) Image search: [Google]
delivery_driver_ank.jpg
97 KB, 801x1200
My tips as a delivery driver...
I'm a former server turned delivery driver for a very popular pizza place near my college.
Over the past year, I've noticed nignogs never tip, so I kept track this past month.

Over 513 deliveries in the last month
307 were white
114 were Black
59 were Asian
33 I could not tell

Revenue from whites = 1099.06
Revenue from blacks = 180.80

3.58 per white
1.59 per black

How can you not hate niggers?
>>
They're not required to tip at all, faggot. Maybe getting the overpriced pizza from your restaurant was pushing their budget enough, and they tipped you what they could honestly afford. Those that have little, but still give are worth more than those who have plenty and only give to look good in front of others.
>>
>>677530799
Life must be sucks if you delivering food for a living.
>>
>>677530799
those stats are definetley legit
>>
>>677531255
>They're not required to tip at all, faggot

This....and you want a tip? Get a new job, faugget
>>
>>677530799
thats because niggers dont tip their own kind. Get a better job fucking nigger
>>
Eurofag here.
OP, do you get any sort of salary besides the usual tips from customers?
>>
>>677531440
Those totals come to less than 1300 a month, times 12 is 15,358.32 a year.
A pizza guy making 15k a year? Wow, that's extreme...
>>
>>677530799
That's a pretty gud rate from nigs tbh. When I used to deliver, at least half the nigs would look pissed when their order was $19.65 and they gave me a $20 and were expecting 35¢ back.
>>
>>677530799
Nice get. All my friends are servers. The most racist ones are black. They all bitch at the hostesses for putting niggers in their section.

This has been across the board for at least 10 years.
>>
>>677531757
not OP but yeah, you get paid an hourly wage but it's usually not very much because you're expected to receive tips on top of your wage
>>
>>677531255
>Maybe getting the overpriced pizza from your restaurant was pushing their budget enough
Then go to the store? It's insanely cheaper to buy a frozen one or buy a meal yourself.

>they tipped you what they could honestly afford
It's weird how you have the budget of everybody I deliver to....

>Those that have little, but still give are worth more than those who have plenty and only give to look good in front of others.
Yea, I should have thought about that, I'll ask my college if I can pay my tuition in good-heartfelt wishes.
>>
>>677531844
that's just from tips
>>
>>677531255
Maybe those that have little shouldn't be buying overpriced things in the first place.
>>
>>677531757
Yes, minimum wage when I'm in the store, usually not, but 4$ when I'm delivering the pizza.
>>
>>677532270
Yea, with taxed out the ass minimum wages make it 18k-ish.
So how are those stats not believable?
>>
>>677531255
First post best post

Also OP, thanks for confirming that people who hate niggers are mostly unemployed/fastfood working trash
>>
>>677531554
>>677531283
Calling a part-time job....."near MY college"
>>
>>677532446
I'm not that guy but I don't think you understand his argument
>>
>>677532608
What is his argument.
Seems pretty clear that he thinks I made those stats up on the spot....
>>
Sounds about right OP. Never calculated it myself but I know almost all of my dindu customers don't tip at all. Worst ones are the young black girls. They also are the most likely to complain and ask for flats only when they order wings.
>>
>>677532184
>>677532324
Thank you. Doesn't sound bad to me at all.

>>677532446
>18k-ish
That sounds even better.

Hey, having 18k or not having 18k.. it's better than having no money at all.
>>
File: okey.png (43 KB, 182x200) Image search: [Google]
okey.png
43 KB, 182x200
>>677532490
>>677531554
>>677531255
>Trying to save money because they are on a "budget"
>Ordering fast food.
Pick one.
>>
>>677531255
>Those that have little, but still give are worth more than those who have plenty and only give to look good in front of others.
Maybe you should go give your mouth to those nigger dicks. Since you clearly feel that your dick sucking services should be tip what they can afford.
>>
>>677531255
Not true at all about those who tip well. Blue collar dudes and younger hispanic dudes always tipped the best. Some white collar wealthy people tip well, sometimes only a couple bucks.
>>
>>677530799
Don't hate on people and don't beg on them for tips LIKE A NIGGER. Do the job that you're fucking PAID to do and quit your bitching.
>>
>>677531255
The $3 delivery fee doesn't help tips either
>>
>>677532955
This is also true. I rarely order for delivery but I tip fat when I do. Otherwise I will get off my lazy ass and go pick it up myself or just make something at home.

Same thing with going to eat at restaurants. I'm not going to do it if I'm not in the position financially to leave them a decent tip. That's bullshit.
>>
>>677532923
That doesn't include gas, which I use up about every 2 shifts, accidents, driving in snow, stress of butt-fucking retards who don't answer their phone 10 minutes after they order it, dogs attacking us, stepping in shit and delivering in the rain.

Pick it up yourself if you're that strapped for cash or go to the store for something significantly cheaper.
>>
>>677533219
We don't have one.
>>
>>677530799
>tips

I'm so glad I don't live in America.
And with the way you fags always bitch about not getting paid extra for barely-adequately performing an unskilled job, you probably don't deserve tips anyway.
>>
>>677533498
Yuros adding useful content as usual
>>
>>677532955

>>677532490 here
1. He never talks about "saving money". Just that if a guy making 40k a year tips you 5$ and a guy making 20k a year tips you 4$ then the 4$ guy is more generous. I'm sorry you didn't understand.
2. My main point had nothing to do with tips. It's that OP's "unemployed/fastfood working trash" and his opinion doesn't really count.
>>
>>677533208
How am I bitching? I'm presenting facts that niggers don't tip well.
>>
>>677533701
> "unemployed/fastfood working trash"
It's cute that you think that's a thing.
>>
>>677531255
>can afford take out food
>can also afford to have it delivered to their doorstep instead of going out and picking it up
>cannot afford to tip more than $1.59
fucking poorfags get the fuck out of here. you're either a jew who can't spare an extra dollar and who doesn't understand he should have to pay more to have it brought to him than someone who picks it up, or you're financially retarded and shouldn't be spending money that you dont have eating out. pick one, they are equally as bad
>>
>>677533639
I ain't from europe.
I'm from a country where people can't be tricked into working for less than minimum wage, and I can order pizza without having to pay extra because the kids that work such jobs are stupid enough to accept below minimum wage.
>>
>>677530799
>works as a delivery driver
you are no better than the niggers you speak of. get a real job you retarded faggot.
>inb4 excuses trying to justify your shitty life decisions
>>
>>677533702
not him, but
>How am I bitching?
>How can you not hate niggers?
top lel. I guess they're smart enough to realize the whole tipping system is for plebs like yourself
>>
>>677533440
Shit. Wait.
You gotta pay that stuff by yourself?
>>
I usually tip pizza guys a fiver or a gram of pot. 95 percent of the time they take it, had one guy take a bong rip during a party, hilarious night
>>
>>677533702
>How am I bitching? I'm presenting facts that niggers don't tip well.

A tip is a voluntary gratuity, people can give as much, as little or none at all of you have no right of complaint.

ergo, you are bitching you whiny little waitron.
>>
>>677533930
fast food worker detected. get a career, not a shitty job you unmotivated faggot
>>
>>677534001
Thanks for making an assumption about me, faggot. I'm not a poorfag. Not rich, but not poor. I generally tip between 25% and 50%. I'm also not white. Hate all you want, but, if you do your job to the best of your ability at all times, the great tips will even out the bad ones. That simple. I lived off of tips for years from behind a bar, driving a limo, and, yes, delivering pizza. 300/wk in tips is a bad week, if you do your job right, and the place you're working isn't a complete shit hole.
>>
>>677534076
>I can order pizza without having to pay extra because the kids that work such jobs are stupid enough to accept below minimum wage.
You do realize that if we come below the hourly combined amount we would make from standard minimum wage, the company has to make up the difference, right?
So, no matter what, I'm making minimum wage.
>15 year old atheist declares his opinion law before he knows the first thing about tipped employees hurrrr
>>
File: livin on the edge.jpg (156 KB, 373x327) Image search: [Google]
livin on the edge.jpg
156 KB, 373x327
>>677534103
>>
>>677534001
>fucking poorfags get the fuck out of here
>literally complains about a few cents
I think we all know who's the poorfag. Also you have comprehension problems. And again:
>My main point had nothing to do with tips. It's that OP's "unemployed/fastfood working trash" and his opinion doesn't really count.
>>
>>677534462
Fuck. Edit that to "I'm also not black"... I am white.
>>
File: blacks.jpg (1 MB, 1000x4500) Image search: [Google]
blacks.jpg
1 MB, 1000x4500
>>
>>677531255
I agree.
>>
File: I don't tip.jpg (64 KB, 576x835) Image search: [Google]
I don't tip.jpg
64 KB, 576x835
>>677530799
>>
>>677534381
> I'm presenting facts that niggers don't tip well.
Facts can not be racist, sexist, -phobic or bitching. Facts are facts.
Try again.

>you have no right of complaint.
Our societal norm is set up to tip employees for duties outside the company's pay.
As soon as it's not this way, don't tip me and I'll find a job that isn't interacting with retards who don't pick up their own phone waiting for a delivery.
>>
Who wants a free pizza? Dominos and pizza hut give out free pizzas and sides when you're broke. Just give the dominos guy like .76 cents and pizza hut nothing. They looked stumped. And don't order from them again. Ever.
>>
>>677534881
But you have to say the crust was doughy and cheese was everywhere.
>>
>>677533701
Retard. No one calculates a tip on what they earn. They calc on the % or nearest whole dollar.

Gee... I made 90k, I tip $14 in that example? Nope. I tip a portion of the services rendered. The difference being a buck, you think grants better person status is stupid.
>>
>>677534103
I figured getting a part time job that paid 12-15 dollars an hour with no experience required with an internship in the summer while finishing my bachelors was a good idea............guess not.
>>
>>677534731
>mfw honkeys are losing so bad they desperately post some random unrelated shit from their "people I hate because they cuck me"-folder
>>
>>677534547
>NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A GOOD RESPONSE TO A LEGITIMATELY GOOD POINT
>>
>>677534076
>>677534103
Idk I did it for a bit when I was in college and it was a decent gig. Hours work well with classes during the day. Made $4/hr cash plus tips. So I could work 5hrs on a week night and make $20 hourly and $40 in tips on the average shift. $10 spent in gass so still made $50 cash working 5hrs. Much better than a shitty retail job or working at a fast food place where 40hrs at minimum wage means just over $200 for the week.

And Saturdays were always the best. Come in at 11am and take out a few big lunch orders. Then work all day through the dinner rush until like 11pm. That's about $50 in hourly and another $100-$150 in tips. Pretty much an entire week's paycheck working as a stocker at the grocery store.

Plus you get to smoke weed all day.
>>
>>677534845
>Our societal norm is set up to tip employees for duties outside the company's pay.

Your employer doesn't pay you enough and therefore you expect me to make up the difference.

Fuck you. You're an idiot for believing that line of bullshit. If you don't like the rate of pay then get a better job elsewhere and stop being a fucking leach.
>>
>>677531881
>they gave me a $20 and were expecting 35¢ back.
Haha, really?! If I delivered pizza to an area that had a lot of nigs, I'd switch restaurants. It would be better to drive across town than to deliver to fags who don't tip.
>>
>>677535034
>No one calculates a tip on what they earn.
I didn't say that, you have reading difficulties.
>>
>>677534462
Pretty much. Just work faster and more efficiently and the good tips will balance out the bad ones. I make enough to cover all my bills easily and have money left over for hobbies like vidya and my delivery machine.
>>
>>677535145
>Your employer doesn't pay you enough and therefore you expect me to make up the difference.
You're too lazy to pick up your fast food, which is not healthy or cheap, so it's purely for convenience. So you have me do a job for you, which you expect me to do for free.

Let me guess......#FeelTheBern?
>>
>>677535376
Luckily I worked at a mom and pop place in a nicer suburb so I didn't have to deal with a ton of nigs. There was one apartment complex on the edge of our delivery area that was lots of nigs so it always sucked going there. But nigs don't order $20 pizzas very often.

We delivered to lots of businessmen in hotels and that was decent sometimes because lots of them would pay with business cards and tip like $10 on a $15 order.
>>
>>677532016
>The most racist ones are black. They all bitch at the hostesses for putting niggers in their section.
My dad used to be a contractor with offices all over the state. He had one in Oakland in the 70s-80s when it was all nigs. One black lady went ape shit when he sent a building team out that was all black.

She said, "Hell no! I want the GOOD workers like you send to the white houses. Don't think because I'm black you can rip me off!" He honestly had never thought about the color of the teams, but this black lady was not about to accept any "lower quality niggers" on her property. She wanted Mexicans or whites.

Now he's up in Seattle and has one white sales rep and one black. He can't send the black sales rep on leads to black people because they NEVER buy from his black rep. He either has to run the lead himself or send the shitty white sales guy.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.