[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heroin thread? I like thinking about it. I'm still in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 19
File: brick.jpg (49 KB, 652x489) Image search: [Google]
brick.jpg
49 KB, 652x489
Heroin thread?

I like thinking about it.

I'm still in the honeymoon phase, only done it about sixteen times. Both times I just went through a quarter gram in a little over a weekend. Didn't have withdrawals either time, but my mood was drastically worse after running out both times.

>what do you think of the high

It really does lower your threshold for noticing any pain. psychologically also... I guess, not just physically. I never realized how my body must constantly be sending pain signals, even if they're just minimal notifications of an ache or pain. seriously I wish I could articulate it better but stuff just seems so much more positive on that stuff. Hopefully one of you can pinpoint it better with your own language

>what's your favorite thing to do on it
I like socializing on it. Other drugs, like stims and psychs I usually like to be alone although a good stim conversation can be a lot of fun once in a while

>hows the H in your area?
>where are you from
>any other preferences
I like oxy, I've never tried hydro and probably won't like it as much because of the sedation. I don't like the sedation that come with H, it scares me. I've yet to really euphorically nod although I've nodded kinda without the euphoria

the energy and positivity from oxy is great. I wish it was less expensive and more freely available
>>
>>677529382
Dont do it nigga
>>
>>677529382
I love smack. Only a faggot would let themselves get addicted though.
>>
>>677529382
>>677530389
Just needed to bump it before it died. Didn't even read the whole thing beyond "I haven't felt physical withdrawls yet".

That doesn't matter, by the time you get any physical withdrawls, you will already be mentally hooked and screwed. H and other opiates are great but horrible at the same time.
>>
Im growing them opium flowers actually

Never tried it tho, I'm just doing it for a friend and his money
>>
That picture is making my mouth water, OP

I like playing guitar and jamming with my buddies on it. But that's for pretty much every drug (except benzos, I'd rather just drink and get fucked up and hang with myfriends).

I will say that I find buprenorphine nice because of the duration alone.
>>
>>677529382
>Didn't have withdrawls
>mood was drastically worse after running out

That's the start of it you dip.

Quit while you're ahead or get comfortable with ruining your life.
>>
>>677530747
how hard are they to care forn and what's the process?

don't you have to make sure you get the right subspecies

where did you get them?

>>677530603
>>677530389
So far I've only binged about a month and a half a part

I'll probably go for an extended break this time but I'd be lying to myself if I said I'd never touch it again

I do keep a calendar marked with all my drug use so hopefully that helps
>>
File: 09849058636.png (124 KB, 508x373) Image search: [Google]
09849058636.png
124 KB, 508x373
>>677530925
Also, been using for a few years but never too consistently. I'm careful not to use the same drug too often so my tolerance doesn't become unsustainable.

>>677531001
There is a difference between withdrawals and comedowns you assclown.
>>
>>677531140
K enjoy your shit life on heroin then.
>>
Since almost every single one of my favorite musicians was addicted to heroin at some point, I have decided that I should get addicted to, and kick, heroin once in my life

Is this a bad idea Y/Y
>>
>>677531202
If you have no other hobbies go for it. Maybe put a relapse in there so you can get the full experience
>>
File: brix.jpg (59 KB, 529x334) Image search: [Google]
brix.jpg
59 KB, 529x334
>>677531199
Actually, it's far better than yours, faggot.

Are there drugs that you enjoy or do you just get a kick out of feeling morally superior for being straight edge?
>>
File: 1459048225404.png (38 KB, 129x113) Image search: [Google]
1459048225404.png
38 KB, 129x113
>>677531202
definitely a bad idea.

If you're gonna go for that then you should probably just get really high on a prescription drug to get the experience. Gaining in actual physical addiction is a moronic proposition
>>
>Didn't have withdrawals either time, but my mood was drastically worse after running out both times.
fucking pick one.
>>
>>677531712
Why so upset druggie? :^) Feelin mad cause you haven't had your fix in a while?
>>
>>677529382
>hows the H in your area?
not that great, that's why I'd typically buy online

>any other preferences
cocaine, ketamine, LSD, weed, benzos, subs, MDMA, etc. Pretty much anything I can get my hands on
>>
>>677531712
I wonder what they do with all that.

If I was a police man the evidence room would be bare of any drugs

I should become a cop. An inside man representing all the junkies of the world
>>
File: darth bryan.jpg (88 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
darth bryan.jpg
88 KB, 1280x544
DARTH BRYAN
>>
>>677531902
Haha actually I'm in a pretty good mood, no work today, gonna walk my dog in a bit and smoke a bone

Seriously though do you not like drugs in general or just "harder" ones like heroin?
>>
File: 1459053029256.gif (676 KB, 381x522) Image search: [Google]
1459053029256.gif
676 KB, 381x522
>>677531902
who the fuck comes hops on the internet to talk down to heroin users?

fuck outta my thread asshole
>>
>>677531876
Probably talking about physical effects.
>>
>>677531954
Who do you buy from online?
>>
Heroin killed my best friend. Fuck you op.
>>
File: herpity-derp.jpg (53 KB, 650x440) Image search: [Google]
herpity-derp.jpg
53 KB, 650x440
>>677532390
Can't remember, it's been awhile. Due to my current living situation I can't buy online for right now but I've got some hookups in my new city. No H, but I have access to pills.

>>677532499
Lighten up, buddy. Heroin didn't kill your friend, he killed himself.

Also nice dubs.
>>
File: H.jpg (420 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
H.jpg
420 KB, 1520x2688
>>677532499
what am I heroin's PR man?

Fuck you too dickhole
>>
>>677532739
Whatever. You will die from it. Only a matter of time.
>>
>>677531073
>how hard are they to care forn and what's the process?
its a quite long process
but the only thing you need from the flower is the liquid

>don't you have to make sure you get the right subspecies
>where did you get them?
yes you have, i got my seeds from afghanistan
>>
Quit while your ahead.
>>
Heroine users, and drug users are the filth of this world. Literally lies and steals to get their "fix".
Hurting people around them so they can get high.
Check yourself, before you wreck yourself
>>
File: 1458774052541.gif (1 MB, 167x170) Image search: [Google]
1458774052541.gif
1 MB, 167x170
>>677532499
No, your friend killed himself with heroine. One less junky, good riddance.
>>
>>677533044
Agreed
>>
>>677532880
I don't use frequently enough to die from it.

I'd have to either be retarded enough to take too big a dose and OD or throw all self-control out the window and become addicted and get shot when I try to rob someone.

I appreciate the concern though.
>>
File: 146631663__516548c.jpg (46 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
146631663__516548c.jpg
46 KB, 620x413
Reporting in ^_^
>>
>>677529382
I've been addicted to heroin for 7 years, and today is my 20th day clean. I know it's an amazing high and whatnot, but quit while you're ahead man. The withdrawals are the worst feeling. You'll never be more desperate than when you're in the throes of addiction.
>>
>>677532921
can you go more into detail?

How big is the setup? and the yield? Will it be worth it for the amount of time and money you spend? What specifically does the care involve?

How did you get the afghan seeds
>>
File: 1406991547664.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1406991547664.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
OP and his junkies are gonna end up sucking eachothers dicks to get their fix only to realize that no one there had heroin but they continue sucking anyways.
>>
File: 1459103723231.jpg (34 KB, 583x409) Image search: [Google]
1459103723231.jpg
34 KB, 583x409
I know you probably hear this alot, but if theirs anything you get out of this thread, take it from me, quit while youre fucking ahead..

I just recently got clean after a 6 year run, Im in a program now and just finished an inpatient rehab program in SoCal. And bro, this shit FUCKED my life. Started with percs, went to oxy, that ran out/got too expensive, so i moved up to dope and never looked back. Was homeless for a few years and literally lost fucking everything. I was always the guy who thought i was too intelligent and too "good" to reach the bottom of the barrel. BOY WAS I WRONG LOL. I had a good job paying $1200 a week, decent girlfriend (psycho though lol) two cars, my own apartment etc. I found myself with alot of extra money after bills, and whamo, downward spiral began.
Now Im in a sober living house, barely surviving, track marks on my arms, found out I have Hep C two weeks ago, felony warrants to deal with, wobdering how the fuck i let it get to this.

If you want to talk, msg me on Kik bro, for real, nip this in the bud.
>>
>>677530389
Shut up pussy.
>>
>>677533510
sorry, my Kik username is Snufufles
>>
File: weeew.jpg (98 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
weeew.jpg
98 KB, 640x480
>>677533044
There's a difference between use and addiction.

I've known junkies and you're right, you can't trust them.

I've also known plenty of users, and while I don't trust anyone blindly, even my friends, if you're not stupid enough to choose friends that will backstab you for drugs, then your holier-than-thou attitude won't make a difference as you're left behind, miserable and sober.
>>
>>677529382
>>677529382
>tuff just seems so much more positive on that stuff.
> I wish it was less expensive and more freely available

why so you could become a junkie faster?

do yourself a favor. You've had your little dance in traffic. Stop. Move on. Nothing good lies down this path.

>>677533429
why do people think junkies suck dick. you can get a guy on craigslist to suck your dick AND pay you $20. Why am I gonna pay some fucking HIV ridden junkie to suck me off?

If you are a girl junkie you can let guys fuck you, and suck cock like a whore.

If you are a guy, you do crimes: theft / scams / violence / dealing

>>677533764
you can turn your back to your friends, but never the drugs.

H changes people. You get rewired to where nothing gives you pleasure but more dope. Your brain literally cannot make you happy anymore... nothing feels good. everything feels bad. so stealing from friends and family just becomes something that happens. Even if you siad you'd never do it. Even if you were always trustworthy. H changes the rules.
>>
>>677533764
While miserable and sober can lead to bigger and better things, drugs cant. drugs are usually a 1 way street downwards. Sober gives you plenty more options.
>>
>>677533510
>>677533510
Congratz on getting clean and into a sober living environment. Good news is HepC is way more treatable than it used to be ( I hear treatment is miserable though ).

I was in the "I'm too smart/strong/rich to get addicted" category too. pills -> smack. Life fucked. Spent 10 years bouncing in and out of rehabs, recovery, etc. Finally have a few years under my belt. It's hard as fuck, but it is definitely worth it.

good luck.
>>
>>677534106
>Even if you were always trustworthy. H changes the rules.

Yeah, I've seen people reach that point. And it sucks to have to cut someone that you like hanging out with from your life, but the second you question whether you can trust them once drugs become involved, the friendship is not worth hanging onto.

I'd hope that if I ever started approaching that point, my friends would stop me if I wasn't stopping myself.
>>
File: trips4.jpg (47 KB, 545x545) Image search: [Google]
trips4.jpg
47 KB, 545x545
>>677534666
>my friends would stop me if I wasn't stopping myself

They don't. I mean they can try, but it is normally pretty subtle at first. Hard to tell when someone is in too deep, because they generally hide it. Then when they try and help you... you tell them to fuck off.

I mean look what you wrote: as soon as you think you can't trust them, friendship is over.

so yeah - second they think you are using too much, they ditch you.
>>
>>677534666
Do you try and help those people first satan? Or just cut them loose
>>
>>677534504
You realize you're only ever going to hear about the bad stories, right? The ones where someone got addicted and either ODd or started sucking cock for smack?

You'll never hear about the people who you see every day, that enjoy proper drug use, and don't let it destroy them, because they keep it to themselves since people like you are too busy shoving sticks up their asses and complaining that anyone who so much as smells weed smoke is wasting their life.

Honest question, have you ever tried a drug before? Or do you just like talking down to users because it makes you feel like a super hero?
>>
>>677531902
Fucking emoji
>>
>>677535275
Like >>677535056 said, once it reaches a certain point, there isn't much you can do.

One of my addict "friends" stole money from me. I knew he was an addict and still liked hanging out with him, but the second I got it back (I also stole a lot of etizolam from him when he wasn't looking because he was super fucked up), I never associated with him again.
>>
>>677532499
Your friend was a big pussy.
>>
>>677535490
Ive done my fair share in my early 20s, so yeah i know what im talking about. Ive seen both sides of it.
I know its easier to continue down a reckless path.
Saying you got it under control, when really you are just making excuses not to quit.
Telling yourself people you see higher than yourself can manage to downsize their drug habits.
I've lost my fair share of "friends"
And I know that its not black and white.
>>
>>677529382
worthless piece of meat, fucking weak junkies, you are all shit.
>>
>>677529382
you only get withdrawals from continuous use of a drug, like you're on it the whole time you're a awake for a week or 2

i wouldn't want to do heroin, i feel shit enough when i have no codeine and i know heroin would be 100x worse
>>
File: ketamine.jpg (124 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
ketamine.jpg
124 KB, 500x270
>>677536343
Yeah I'm in my early 20s now so maybe I'll be like you when I'm however old you are.

Thing is, I don't need excuses not to quit. I know when I like something, and I know how dependency and tolerance work.

My friends don't use as often as I do, but my drug use is set up kind of systematically. I switch between different substances in a way that keeps my tolerance low for all of them, and refuse to use one too often.

>Telling yourself people you see higher than yourself can manage to downsize their drug habits.
Maybe I'm retarded but I really cannot comprehend this sentence, can you reword it?
>>
>>677537086
>My friends don't use as often as I do, but my drug use is set up kind of systematically. I switch between different substances in a way that keeps my tolerance low for all of them, and refuse to use one too often.

That statement alone should be a good reason to stop.

>Maybe I'm retarded but I really cannot comprehend this sentence, can you reword it?

You hear stories about "the adults" who continue to do drugs and that it doesn't affect their personal lives. But in truth they are 1 catastrophe away to go full out.

Stop while you still can
>>
>>677538248
>That statement alone should be a good reason to stop.
Why? You say "I know that its not black and white" but it's either use or don't use at all? It's either perfectly fine or a catastrophe?

I gotta say man, I appreciate the concern but I really don't understand why peopel view responsible use of drugs as a foreign concept
>>
Anyone wanna describe what it's like to shoot up or first time to try it?
>>
>>677539060
>H
>Responsible

Kek
>>
>>677539089
Honestly the first time I shot up wasn't as good as other times because I played it safe with a lower dose.

But it's like a warm blanket that covers every part of your body and makes it the perfect temperature. It fills your brain with pleasure within a few seconds, and anything unenjoyable—physical or mental—ceases to exist, because all that matters is that in this one moment, you feel good in every sense of the word.
>>
Yea you're a fucking idiot. This shit destroys people's lives in ways you can't possibly imagine and you're walking right into it. EVERYONE gets withdrawal eventually and it doesn't just go away, the physical symptoms get replaced by a constant crippling depression. I don't speak from personal experience but I've seen it. It takes the strongest people and breaks them down from the inside out.
>>
>>677539410
so when surgeons use fentanyl for a procedure, is that irresponsible too?
>>
>>677539060
The circumstances around why you are using are not black and white.

Picture your parents maybe your grandparents sitting at home sniffing some powder they happened to get their hands on. How is that picture in your head?
>>
Who the fuck does heroin lmao, that's some dirty, impure shit
You're gonna die in like 5 years tops
Morphine if absolutely necessary lol.

Just do a normie drug like weed or codeine and stop trying to be edgy,
>>
Dude in tellin ya right now dont fuck around. I was full blown addicted for about three years and i fuckin blew it man.
>>
>>677539751
>>677539751
I use because drugs feel good and I like playing guitar and editing film and doing other hobbies of mine on them.

My grandparents have already passed but if they wanted to enjoy drugs then I'd be perfectly fine with that. It probably would've made holiday visits interesting.
>>
File: ericandre_ep30_2.jpg (33 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
ericandre_ep30_2.jpg
33 KB, 400x300
>did buperenorphine for 2 years straight with no opiate tolerance
>got clean last August
>my orgasms feel like nothing still
Will this ever go away? I can wait a week or two and it still feels like nothing
>>
>>677540287
how often did you use?
>>
>>677540357
Every day for two years. A few breaks inbetween a few days to a week but I always went back
>>
>>677540276
Play with fire, and you are going to get burnt.
Thats all im going to say.
Take care
And i truly hope you get a different view on things.
>>
>>677540555
Where does a faggot like me who used to use find a number for hydros? My friends all do weed and coke. Canadafag. I wanna die but first I wanna OD on hydro like good times.
>>
>>677529382
I've been seriously contemplating suicide recently. I've experienced cravings for the next high that makes me miserable, but keeps me alive. Should I get addicted to heroin and chase the dragon to avoid wanting to kill myself?
Serious question.
>>
>>677539598
I never said it is. Opiates are fucked.
>>
>>677540823
Onion it
>>
>>677541114
Absolutely not. You are gonna look back to these times and think how easy you had it.
>>
Man getting a pill hook up has been a bitch. Almost gave into smoking some black but didn't. 3 weeks without a good high. Hopefully next week.
>>
Been to jail twice for it, the other time I was arrested was in butt fuck Egypt USA where I literally slammed the door in dudes face as soon as he turned to get the k9. I ran to the bathroom and flushed over an ounce in shake (was making edibles) and a Lil over a quarter of Durban poison I was getting from my ex's cousin. Resisting arrest, tampering and possession of marijuana considering they got the door in. 50k bond, 75k bond for a child molester. I laughed considering my bail bondsman took 3 days before they accepted 4500$ from me being outta state. Banned from the county after I had one of the judges represent me. I literally was out there for 3 months and I ran into 2 people ouuta 7, both from the same projects my ex staid at. Sold weed to one and the other suboxone. But one said he came to beat me up after i ...what did I even do? Dumb bitch cut herself cause I yelled at her? I flipped out on him in the holding cell...I swear Tennessee is full of meth heads. Don't go there.

BTW I had a pack a day (12-15 bags in Chicago) habit snorting.
>>
The thing about retrospect is that it's usually a little too late- I'd say that you should at the very least experiment with not taking any heroin for a while and see how you feel about that- Once the initial joy is gone and you move into phase 2 of it being more than recreational...yeah, seriously reach out to someone quick and start a dialogue. It kinda goes like this- Yeah, you are an adult and you can make your own choices etc, but effectively every addict thought at first they had it beat. Reasons for starting use are different, but effectively it is an anesthetic for other areas, wether or not you realise this. I guess, I essence I'm kind of calling you out on this- I think there are things you are not dealing with, because heroin actually has no advocates. The problem is it is simply too good a drug- the comparative relief from it far outweighs the shit taken when not having it. In all, nobody has ever desired to be a junky. and if you gave junkies the choice to be junkies or not, they would choose not. every time. Now you might like to say that 'not every single one....etc' and you are right- maybe not every single one, but pretty much every single one. Maybe you are the one in a hundred thousand- but you probably aren't. For real, you can't be that conceited to bet on that- if you are then maybe you have found the thread to pull and unravel your reasons behind this. Summary : Heroin never improved a users life. The initial high is quickly overtaken by the apathy and tasks required to get more. Even if you can manage to keep your shit together and hold down a normal life it will get you- it will always win. Do it or don't- I would suggest a probing and honest introspection into the reasons why it is appealing and explore them, maybe with the help of a counselor, because this is kind of the last great divide from recreational drug use to going pro-
>>
File: tumblr_m8bkhc7fJb1rc5ldao1_500.png (138 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8bkhc7fJb1rc5ldao1_500.png
138 KB, 500x373
I do H every once in a while.
Great drug you cant really compare it to anything else.
I think everyone should try it at least one in there life.
You would be surprised how many successful people are using.
>>
File: silicon-valley.jpg (113 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
silicon-valley.jpg
113 KB, 612x380
>>677539089
OP here. It's underwhelming to an extent because it's seen as the final boss in terms of drugs. LSD gave me more euphoria than H ever did. H can provide a good feeling consistently while LSD you can't use very often because of tolerance and it is possible to have a very bad time on psychedelics. Too much reality can hurt a lot, we need our lies as safety blankets.

(This might sound a bit like insane nonsense but it is one way I thought of it so I'll share)

As for heroin, imagine as if your natural state was happiness/euphoric bliss and then you there are bunch of little pains that affect you all to different degrees at different times.

Some are aching joints (you could probably notice a couple of things you are uncomfortable about right now as you are sitting, if you focus on your body for a moment), others are mental thoughts that cause a sensation of displeasure. Then imagine taking H and the volume is turned down on all these pain signals. You can't feel any body aches, your butt is comfy in your chair, you are more inclined to feel content thinking about your place instead of unsatisfied. You might also have thoughts that would normally be unpleasant but they no longer cause you a sensation of displeasure.
>>
>>677529382
>I like thinking about it

Just the fact that you say this makes it clear to me that you are the kind of guy that is not going to have a good life on H, you are already a bit addicted and you obviously have a personality that has a weakness for addiction.

I really recommend you to stop while you still can, but the way you write your posts I think the chances are high you are already too late and can't stop anymore.
Again, if you love your life try to prove me wrong. And if you succeed don't see that as an "I told you so" and start using again, just be wise...
>>
File: Rick.png (137 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
Rick.png
137 KB, 300x299
>>677539754
not trying to be edgy mate, nobody knows I've even tried it except me. What can I say, it's a nice pick-me-up for my mood once in a while. I like looking forward to it at the end of the month and it make me a more social person for a bit
>>
>>677529382
Opiates block your perception of pain not the pain itself
basic shit OP
>>
>>677541114
cravings for the next high? What do you mean, like a new kind of drug experience? In that case try some psychs, in my opinion
>>
>>677543026
Your body actually does run interference on mild general discomforts. It is an essential process. This system of management gets diminished on H. It functions less as your body begins to rely on it. This is one factor as to why people have trouble drying out. this mediation process is shut down and everything hurts. This also happens between hits and is a driver for more, kind of like there is the addiciton component and the escape component, but just to reinforce this there is a physical stimulation of overall discomfort and aches and pains to really drive it home- If you've noticed this already.....shit dude. Good luck.
>>
>>677531140
The difference is only in name
>>
>>677542388
I haven't used on back to back weekends mate. Those two binges saw a month and a half break in between. You're right though it's usually an "anesthetic for another area".In my case I really like how easy it is to be positive and social around other people on H.

Nice comment, thanks for your honest take without being insulting. I'll try to maintain an awareness of my use. I haven't really decided when I would use again but it's definitely going to be a while. Maybe the summer. I'd likely be lying to myself if I said right now that I'd never use again but you guys are making me think about it.
>>
Drugs are for weak people.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.