[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys i just had pot brownies for the first time and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 4
File: 9gag.jpg (19 KB, 297x247) Image search: [Google]
9gag.jpg
19 KB, 297x247
Guys i just had pot brownies for the first time and I'm tripping BALLS. Please help. I'm serious you can't know what this feels like until you've experienced it. It's not pleasant at all, I don't know what's happening. Just talk to me please, my friend is so out of it and I need interaction with someone.
>>
>>677509146
what you listening to?
>>
>>677509146
you're going to die, anon. and you're going to hell afterwards. eternal suffering awaits you in less than 1 hour. i am very sorry.
>>
>>677509381
Idk nothing please what should i listen to
>>
Passing out is the worst thing that could happen, remember that. Listen to some music and put yourself in a positive head space. Relax.
>>
Yeah I had that too. You're lucky you're inside, I had to walk from the park to the metro station to get home asap. Probably got weird looks for walking weird, some girls actually stopped me and said I was walking funny.
>>
Whatever you do, do NOT go to sleep OP.
>>
>>677509763
Why can't i pass out? I feel a bit sleepy but then i panic and wake up
>>
>>677509146
I've eaten 10 hits of LSD, three grams of dried Cubensis, and a .2 of MDMA. Quit being such a pussy and enjoy the high you probably paid for.
>>
Aydio - Deltitnu
or
Ringo - Joris Voorn
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 700x582) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 700x582
>>677509146
You're gonna pass out, throw up, and choke to death on your own vomit, dumbass. Better call the police, they won't arrest you or anything but can get you medical attention.
>>
>>677509902
Why not man i wanna sleep im in pain it feels like i keep on swallowing my tongue
>>
>>677509758
i liked watching this when i tripped on saliva

dunno about pot brownies though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpnuqJUmUN8
>>
>>677509920
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF9yHO-UUws
Listen to this dude.
>>
>>677510029
you are a super cunt m8
>>
>>677510029
I know better than to call the cops. I know I'm tripping on marijuana, i have to wait there's nothing medics can do
>>
>>677509146
>5
alot of people dont realise that pot can be a fully blown psychedelic. you're going to be fine, you might just die from paranoia (no-one died from pot ever dude. you're just...on drugs.)
>>
>>677509146
I remember when I was 12 and thought weed made you trip balls...
>>
>>677510242
Thinking you "trip" on weed shows me you have no clue what you're talking about. I tried to help, enjoy death.
>>
>>677510190
I actually really liked this. Thanks!
>>
Also, have fun when the slomo kicks in. Don't freak out, enjoy it instead.
>>
>>677510345
its the THC bro!
>>
>>677510480
I'm having a bad trip. What do you mean you can't trip on marijuana. These pot brownies i dont even know how strong they were really fucked me up.
>>
>>677509146
>tripping on weed

nigga go take some hits of LSD and smoke a saliva joint and you will see what tripping is really like
>>
>>677510500
Is it normal that my vision is really zoomed in as we speak. It's hard to explain but everything is bigger. And btw thanks guys for sitting me, this place actually makes me relax.
>>
>>677510770
saliva joint LOL
>>
>>677510811
youre dead and we are all demons, youre in the devil's house now
>>
>>677510904
yes
>>
>>677511012
Why are you being a cunt, dude's obviously not having a good time.
>>
Pot doesn't make you trip. You have to seriously smoke concentrates or bowl after bowl after bowl for hours to actually get freak out high

Bro being high on THC is fucking amazing.
>>
>>677511247
Man I ate pot brownies. Its not like smoking, ive never experienced anything like this. I ate the pot brownies like 2 hours ago and its getting more intense.
>>
>>677509146
I know exactly how you feel. Imagine a flight from amsterdam to germany in that condition. Wouldnt describe it as pleasant either. I had to keep my eyes open all the time and squeeze both armrests because if I didnt, the plane started doing barrel rolls. I was also 100% sure that the pilot knew how high I was. I laugh when i think about it today.
>>
>>677511389
Yeah that's the idea.

Here dude, chill. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcQqz1hbTds
>>
>>677511389
when you smoke weed you get like 30% of the thc but when you eat it, it's like 300%
>>
I ate a fuxkton of pot chocolate before getting on a plane once. 20mg. An hour later, on line to board, it hit me. First effect was a huge chill, and feeling like ice water was squirting out of my eaes. Next came the vibraring, everything was vibrating... Then my vision went blurry as I handed the staff my boarding pass. By the time I got on the plane I couldn't even read the seat numbees, let alone make out where those numbers even were. Thankfully my BF guided me to my seat, where I passed out.

Just sit back, relax, and find something to focus your attention on other than yourself. Cant stress it enough, if you focus on yourself your head will make bad shit up.
>>
>>677511480
Holy shit man, i cant even think of being on a plane in this state. But amsterdam to germany only takes like 45 minutes does it not? How did you manage after the plane landed?
>>
>>677511236
maybe itll teach him before he takes too much druggy wuggies next time.

if the baby is old enough to put illegal substance in his body he is old enough to handle some bants
>>
>>677511490
Thanks man, loved that song.
>>
>>677511503
>300%

whatthefuckamireading.jpg
>>
>>677511923
Mate its legal here. I went into a coffeeshop, showed my ID, got my pot brownies. Not that I'm not slightly regretting it but you really don't need to be a daft cunt like some other dude said.
>>
>>677511856
I have no idea, it felt like 1000 years. My friend had to walk me out, I couldnt speak at all and felt like a zombie. Also I had a really blurry tunnel vision. And it alsted like 5 hours.
>>
>>677509146
Dude i've been there. Try doing nice things play a game listen to some music. Just remember that it will pass like any other high. Only your high will be over in approx 4 hours. So yeah try not go insane
>>
>>677511696
Thank you, yeah I kept on reading about edible trips and it made me so much paranoid. I'm gonna play a game now, thanks.
>>
>>677512159
Thanks man, really appreciate it.
>>
>>677511503
are u retarded
>>
You fuckin fag. Quit being a whiny bitch.
>>
>>677512959
You fucking fag, do some drugs.
>>
>>677512897
>u
kek
>>
>>677513291
Imagine if u was plural for I holy fuck hahshaah then it would make sense
>>
>>677513449
wat
>>
File: 1455959791892.jpg (44 KB, 527x350) Image search: [Google]
1455959791892.jpg
44 KB, 527x350
Drink a coke and stfu or go sleep, you will be fine . fucking pussies now days... I swear.
>>
>>677513789
Sorry man im really out of it
>>
>>677514441
How much better do you feel now that you've called everyone else a pussy? Lol fucking faggot
>>
>>677510811
You havent realized you are just talking to yourself?
>>
File: 1446023492612.png (239 KB, 529x251) Image search: [Google]
1446023492612.png
239 KB, 529x251
>>677514587
>>
>>677514781
That'd be funny but honestly even if you're right, I'm at a state of mind where I am unable to care.
>>
>>677514441
exactly. this faggot can't handle his shit. Too bad the shit wasn't laced with poison.

Or maybe it was OP? Try not to think about it.
>>
>>677515576
Idk man it could be laced with poison, but it could also not be. There's nothing I can do about it at the moment, and I've come to accept that.
>>
>>677515874
Your life is a meaningless mess and your family only pretends to love you
>>
Lmao.. Weed paranoia is nothing compared to cocaine paranoia. I legit considered calling an ambulance for myself like last week after doing it for 16hours straight. Thought I was going to have a heart attack when I was coming down hard for like 4hours.
>>
>>677516023
All our lives are meaningless. And did you ever ask yourself: so what if everyone around you pretends to love you. To you, it makes no difference. If someone treats me with kindness, even if its out of pretentious love, I'll still take it.
>>
>>677516376
Yeah but that's because cocaine is actually dangerous. You can't OD on weed.
>>
>>677509876
> some girls actually stopped me and said I was walking funny.

I really want to know what that looked like
>>
OP here: thanks for all the advice and good music. I think I'll be fine. I'm going to try to sleep now. Good night.
>>
Still there OP? Drinl lots of water, do some exercises, eat some fruit, these things will sober you up. I smoked too much weed one time as well and I was freaking out until I searched up how to sober up and these things came up. I tried them and it worked
>>
>>677509146
Got a webcam?
>>
>>677518445
Yeah I'm here, couldn't sleep. Thanks, I've got a lot of bananas to eat, should help. Thanks a lot
>>
>>677509146
Happened to me plenty of times

protip: with edibles always start with half unless you know specifically how strong they are. You can't just put down the pipe, so if you overdo it you'll just have to ride it out.

So fucking ride it out pussy. Or take a benzo if you have one and its that bad.

Other protip: it isn't that bad, pussy
>>
>>677519149
I actually had 3 slices with me, straight from the dispensary. My friend said she had tried pot brownies before and that they weren't that strong. I was still hesitant. She ate half of one slice herself, then I ate less than half the slice.

Right now, she's telling me she's probably going to die, or that she's already dead. Me? I'm on a different world. I feel like I've swallowed my tongue. It feels like there are buttons everywhere on and in my body that people are pushing and it causes me to randomly twitch. My vision is zoomed in, and time is going REALLY slow. I'm trying my best to hold on, and people have been really nice to offer advice. But I'm actually not doing okay. I don't know anymore what right and left is. My friend is speaking gibberish to me, and I somehow need to help her. I am responsible of two now. I hope she'll be fine. I hope I'll be fine.
>>
>>677509146
My first trip lasted me hours and it sucked. Just relax, slowly eat things, listen to music, try to act normal and TRY to relax.
>>
>>677519923
Thanks man, will do. This thread is really the only thing that keeps me sane, I feel.
>>
>>677509920
You 're already asleep duuuuuuuuuddddeeeeeee....
>>
>>677519858
No one is gonna die lol. I felt like I was but I didnt die. Weed isn't for everyone.
>>
>>677509758
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1cR-AW3Zf0
>>
>>677519858
You'll both be fine ffs its fucking THC

The anxiety is all in your head, the rest of it is just a high dose of the good stuff. Eventually both will pass.

But I mean I do sympathize, a strong edible that pushes you past where you'd ordinarily be comfortable going is like a bad mushroom trip without the visuals. But you both ate the fucking pot brownies, so try and calm down and enjoy them.
>>
>>677520088
I like control too much, that's the reason why I had a bad trip in general. Just try to relax, put some relaxing music, get some snacks, drink water etc.
>>
>>677520237
I guess yeah. I know I won't die, but yeah can't convince my friend. She had more to eat than me, and she's making me really paranoid.

We're at my house and she's trying to kick me out of my own house lol. I'm tripping mad but she's 5x worse.
>>
>>677520452
>>677519858
Also watch this or any other Watts stuff really
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qptyt0-S9U
>>
>>677520452
Thanks man. Being reassured this is nothing but weed helps. Not in a million years would I have thought weed could do this to me. I mean I smoke every now and then and I've been REALLY high before, but this is something else.

I'm listening to some chill music now though, it's getting better.
>>
>>677510242
Not true the doctors can give you anti-weed to calculate out the high you should hop in a Zeppelin and glide on over to the hospital right now mmmmaaaaasannnnnnnnn...........
>>
Take deep, quick inhales through your nose and repeat that it's all in your head. I remember my first green out, and people joked at me while my head was spinning and I felt nauseated. Never smoked with those drainbows again.

Try to go outside, if you can. Fresh air seems to help. Also smoke a cig if you smoke and they are in a close proximity to you (i.e. don't go into public fucked up), it calms me down.
>>
>>677520982
THC is a bit of a wildcard. It can be an upper, a downer and a psychedelic given the right (wrong) dose and mindset. Get your mindset fixed up and the experience will be easier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K8fzRvytCM
>>
>>677510642
Sounds like someone put pure adrenocrome from a live human penal gland inside your brownies...you took too much man...NOW FINISH THE GOD DAMN STORY!!!! What about the glass?????
>>
>>677521453
I don't know if it's because I'm too baked but i can't tell what you're saying.
>>
>>677521001
Thanks, fresh air really did help.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EySZQ1bJJOM
>>
>>677509758
listen to your internal organs functioning. that digested food going through your intestinal sewage system. did you hear that?!

btw don't worry, op. if you're feeling weird - lie down. relax. whatever it is, it will pass. nobody od's from pot. by tomorrow you'll be back to normal. if you're feeling anxious, turn on the tv and find something familiar. some chit chat maybe. or sleep idk. and next time have better control of your doses. that's the problem with cookies - they're a bit tricky to gauge.
>>
>>677520253
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTGQrA5HHIU
>>
OP you have an opportunity to grow. Let go. Use your THC induced psychedelic experience to enlighten yourself through contemplation. Ego death is scary at first but liberating after all is said and done.
>>
>>677522244
Man this song made me irrationally angry
>>
>>677521909
Yo watch king of the hill on YouTube. I'm fucking serious. They talk slowly so you can concentrate on what they're saying. You can actually hear everything boomhauer is saying, and clearly as well, and its mildly funny.
>>
>>677522478
this. too many people use the drug for the lulz. it can be a very spiritual experience if you let it.
>>
>>677522063
Thanks man. Yeah, its my first time so i didnt know how much i should have. The thought that this'll be over is comforting.

>>677522478
I think I know what you mean. I really don't have any sense of ego/pride at this moment, it's almost like it got sucked away. But I'll see where this trip leads me.
>>
>>677522750
>If you are a nerd, everything here you not cool with that. No, you not cool with that.
>>
>>677521614
What kind of world do we live in where you can SANDBAG a Doctor of journalism!!!!!
>>
>>677509146
I know exactly the feeling. the only thing that will help u know is time my friend
>>
>>677509920
He means that falling asleep is the worst possible thing to happen, which is OK because falling asleep isn't that bad. Nothing worse than falling asleep and sleeping like a rock will happen to you.

You'll be fine OP.
>>
>>677523333
Goddamn dude. Are you trying to confuse me. Cause I'm really lost. Nice quints though.
>>
>>677509758
https://youtu.be/bWMw4vE3J8s
>>
>>677509146
You are having and anxiety attack caused by the lack of dopamine and the hypotense feel. Freezing cold shower with chill.music.Mug of tea, cigarettes and walk like Golum from the lord of the rings. Trust me , if you do this you will be perfect in ten minutes
>>
>>677522750
>because images of black men having fun are angering
I'm glad you admitted it's irrational anger.
>>
>>677509927
Whatever I have to drop minimum 50 hits of LSD just to get out of bed in the morning!
>>
>>677523545
Ah I see. I thought if I passed out it would be risky or something. Thanks for clearing up.

>>677523755
Dude I'm so so so high if I were to get into fhe shower I would slip. But I actually laughed so hard at the thought of walking like Golum. I'm gonna do that. And get some tea. Thank you for the advice.
>>
>>677524218
Fuck off fagget, i smoke 15 grams of my own poop daily

Im high as shit nigger
>>
>>677523755
>walk like golum

I swear I thought I was the only one.
>>
>>677523576
He gods man don't you realize this is bat country??????
>>
>>677523639
Never heard of this rapper before, I'll check him out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnZ8h3MRuYg
>>
Here is a chill ass song for y'all

https://youtu.be/NF6PPz8LunY
>>
>>677524566
Lol fuk off hahaha i may be out of it but i can tell when a sentence makes sense
>>
>>677524429
Please I have to mainline at least 100grams of Robin Williams ashes every hour just to see if I still feel!!!!!!!!
>>
>>677524371
If you arenr going to shower just put ice and cold things on head, ankles, elbows and neck. NOR CHEST NOR BACK NOR GUTS. Also pressing your left hand will help you with the balance. Chanting like a Maori likee OOOOOOOAAAHNMMMMMMMEIUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOUUU at your deepest and lowest voice might be relaxing too and be sure to do this while crawling like golum.
I am a former student of psychology btw. The tea preferable cold and with sugar .
>>
>>677524474
It is the fucking key to avoid the shieet enter the high.
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.