[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I always been a lurker. I never posted, never. But, anon. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 30
File: 1450505736561.jpg (49 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1450505736561.jpg
49 KB, 500x667
I always been a lurker.
I never posted, never.
But, anon.
I love you anon.
You made me smile in my darkest days
You made me cry when I needed it
You are my shoulder to cry on
You are that friends that gonna help me even if i'm a sick failure
You are that sickshit friend that laughts at 9/11, that faps on trannys and gore
You, just like me.
Feels thread /b/
It will probably be the last feels thread for me
I don't really care. Nobody did. Nobody should.
Yep, an hero.
Make me cry one last time, before I fade away
>>
Remember to live stream
Go out in style
>>
>>677440627
That was pretty gay.
>>
What, are you gay or something?
>>
>>677440627
You're pretty fucking gay if you're a homosexual
>>
Remember anon suicide is a permanent solution too a temporary problem
>>
File: 1453845271174.jpg (15 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1453845271174.jpg
15 KB, 500x350
>>
>>677440627
I dont get an hero. Do you think you wont die eventually? You will. May as well fit is as many wanks and pizzas as you can
>>
>>677440627
we're nothing alike, op.

but that's why i think you're better than this. at least tell us your story first.
>>
tl;dr
>>
>>677440627
We're all gonna die anyway man, why would you end it short? You can literally do whatever the fuck you want until nature ultimately takes it away from you.

So live it hard muh nigga
>>
I hear you, /b/rah.
>>
>>677440627

I'm anon, you is welcomz
>>
File: yewish.jpg (238 KB, 494x536) Image search: [Google]
yewish.jpg
238 KB, 494x536
>>677440627
>>
Livestream, nigga.
>>
>>677442141
Shekel Top Kek!
>>
File: theGAYParade.jpg (57 KB, 465x960) Image search: [Google]
theGAYParade.jpg
57 KB, 465x960
>>677440627
Anon, why are thou stress to an extreme that you have the urge to an hero?
>>
>>677441647
Story time.
Very quick.

>failure at school, my sisters and my mom were fuckings nerds
>dad is never home, mom and dad almost divorced when I was 11
>at 16 I figure out that I don't have any friend and i'm a skinny shit
>for some years I think I'm autistic or something, because I had serious troubles in being social with anybody
>18, meet a girl.
>I finally get over the autism shit and I finally have a normie life
>girl and me gets really close
>girl dies of leucemia.
>24, now
>still no job
>i'm getting really into gore shit
>then, her face comes in my mind
>I did nothing in these 4 years
>I just became a sickshit parasite
>I never talked to another human being except the pizza dude in three moths
>Where are the anti-depressive pills
>>
>>677440627
Don't be foolish . Suicide is permanent , problems are temporary. Go outside once in a while, gym up when you have the urge to an hero and things will be better.
>>
>>677442724
>an hero
thanks anon, I am going to become an hero now. Goodbye all. It was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>677442724
This. I also suggest cleaning, anon. It's only been a few days since I made a thread here about how I wanted to an hero and cleaning up my apartment alone has made me feel so much more energetic
>>
File: hwUQxXq.png (117 KB, 506x511) Image search: [Google]
hwUQxXq.png
117 KB, 506x511
tfw
>>
File: juilus.jpg (156 KB, 484x1864) Image search: [Google]
juilus.jpg
156 KB, 484x1864
>>677440627
Remember to live stream it
>>
File: 1459131219108.png (234 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1459131219108.png
234 KB, 1280x853
>>
>>677440627
>start working out it will make you physically fit and you will start to feel good about yourself
>>
>>677442602
/b/ro, I have just overcome depression
I have thought about suicide but never planned it
>Dad is molester
>Sister got molested
>Sister never told mom
>Sister told her gf and me
>Sister finds out later on her father isnt her biological father
>Mom and dad fight nearly everyday
>Mom is an alcoholic and a smoker
>Buys me and my brother candy everyday
>Few months past
>Mom and dad divorce
>I didnt know until 2 months later
>Cry self to sleep later on
>Get fat from candy mom has been buying
>Im poor
>My mom is poor
>I want gym membership
>Cant
>Cry.gif
>Try to run outside for an hour everyday
>Sit down
>Think about life
>IM going to do it.png
>Stand up and go to mom
>She is drunk
>"Mom"
>"Wait a sec Anon"
>"..."
>"What do you want?"
>"I have to tell you something important..."
>"Speak up, Im on the phone."
>"Sister got molested by father"
>"....."
>"What Anon.."
>"When was this?"
>"When she was a kid, mom"
>Mom stays quiet
>I go back inside
>Dad calls
>Answers
>"Fuck off you filthy bastard"
>Hang up
>Next week
>I had a good time with friends
>Saw my friend get her first kiss
>They leave me at home
Cont?
>>
>>677440627
>You, just like me.

No im not. Im not a failure. Im not a worthless human filth that can be compared to niggers. It was ur choice to become what u r now. Uncuck urself or kys.
>>
>>677444465
Continuing because why the fuck not
My first time greentexting
>Open door
>"Mom?"
>"Im here, I got you chinese"
>No answer
>"Mom!?"
>I leave chinese on counter and go to her room
>Locked
>Pick it open
>Room filled with smoke
>Pitch black
>Turn on light
>Wont work
>Go to fan and pull string
>Heart stops
>I cant believe this shit..
>See mom hanged
>No tears
>No feelings
>Just nothing
>I get her head out of noose
>Lay her on bed
>Im waiting for anything
>Something..
>She is still dead
>Why am I not crying..
>Go to grab chinese that she wanted
>Sit down next to her dead body
>"Why Mom.."
>Hug her
>Start crying
>Sob on her
>"Why the fuck did you do this...."
>Hold onto her for a few more minutes
>wipes tears
>Turn around to only find a letter
Im gonna continue either way
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 645x773
well if OP an heroed I guess i'll post here. Ill greentext this so its easier to read if there's enough interest.
I don't have many tangible emotions at hand right now. I really struggle to express my emotions. But I can say that I feel very lonely and depressed.

This isn't abnormal for me. From about age 7 I can't remember anything specifically but I can recall that I was vaguely depressed and very lonely. I'm about to graduate high school at the end of this year, so this has been going on approximately 11 years. I haven't ever had many real friends over the course of those 11 years- my "friends" were mostly people I spoke to sometimes at school. I was probably just an acquaintance to them, but they were really all I had. Aside from them, I was bullied physically and emotionally all throughout elementary and middle school. Like I said, I don't have many specific memories from this era of my life but I was very depressed and lonely. From around the age of 7 I started spending more and more of my time inside. I started playing with legos. I loved legos. All I did at home was build with legos. Then I moved onto the internet and finally here. I feel like I've wasted one of the most important eras of my life because I've just sat here sulking to myself. I got into a very good college and I head off to there at the end of this summer. Am I fucked for life or can I turn my life around in college? Ever since sophomore year ive looked at college as a way to escape depression. I've really idealized it but that illusion has kind of fallen to pieces for me. I don't want to be a lonely basement dweller. I want to be a normal person but I feel like a fucking puer aeternus. I don't know if i'm mature enough to handle the outside world due to my lack of emotional development from depression. I've got more that I want to say but I guess i'll stop here for now
>>
>>677445356
Cont.?!
>>
>>677445356
>she is still dead
I started cry like a baby
>>
>>677445422
I guess I'll continue to bump the thread.

Most of the social interaction I get comes from the internet now. I talk to some friends at school quite a bit but they really have no idea about my emotional state. I honestly feel very weak for even admitting that I'm depressed. Most of what I wanted to say is only partially related to my original post, but here goes:

I feel completely apathetic about most people. I really struggle to connect emotionally with others. It's not that I don't care about them, I just don't know how to cater to anyone's emotional needs. I don't know it this is a characteristic of the puer aeternus or not but I certainly feel like I'm missing a piece of the mature human I'm almost expected to be. I feel incomplete, like I've missed out on a gigantic portion of my life and now I'm expected to make due without it. Idk what to do.
>>
>>677446303
>I feel completely apathetic about most people. I really struggle to connect emotionally with others. It's not that I don't care about them, I just don't know how to cater to anyone's emotional needs. I don't know it this is a characteristic of the puer aeternus or not but I certainly feel like I'm missing a piece of the mature human I'm almost expected to be. I feel incomplete, like I've missed out on a gigantic portion of my life and now I'm expected to make due without it. Idk what to do.
Have you ever been in love?
>>
>>677446571
No, i haven't
>>
>>677440627
we love you too faggot
>>
>>677440627
Kill yourself, stream it, become a legend of /b/ who will be reposted forever.
>>
>>677440627
dont do it OP, if your gonna an hero tell us what country/state you live in, and if you gon die livestream it on yt and post link, when everyone shows up to give support and tell you not 2 do it you put the noose and pills away and continue back into the night and lurk once more

cmon op dont do it
>>
>>677440627
I love you /b/.
When ive had noone else, youve always been able to make me laugh.
>>
>>677442602
fucking op dont do it
>>
>>677440627
Can't handle life.. Thinks he can handle death... I'm dead
>>
>>677441362
Well put
>>
>>677440627
Kill yourself faggot
>>
Made my first post and I whined like a child.
>>
>>677441362
what if i have aids?
>>
Make /b/ great again and livestream your demise. If you go down that route that is
>>
>>677445356
>"My last words"
>That's what she wrote on the front
>Open letter
>Many paragraphs
>"For Anon, Anon's sis, or my husband.."
>"Anon, I'm sorry. Sorry isn't enough, I know but it's as much as I could say. Those two words have a lot of meaning. And it's a lot of things that I'm apologizing for. I am sorry for the poor effort I put into my job. I'm sorry I couldn't bring your brother to school. I'm sorry you had to deal with cleaning the whole house because of my actions. Because of my drinking.. smoking.. lying.
>Anon, I was going to die anyways.. I had lung cancer long ago. November 11th is when I got diagnosed. Now my dead body is stuck onto this rope, freeing me.. because I didn't want to end up in that hospital. On my death bed with you beside me. Because I didn't want to lay there knowing it's my fault. That you're there next to me still supporting me, and yet I have let you live a shitty life. Then you would go home depressed, and cry your heart out. All because of me. That's what those two words meant. And I'm sorry Anon.
>>
>>677446053
Yes anon pls
>>
>>677446303
Fuck I feel the same but I'm not going to kill myself faggot
>>
Don't do it anon. I was where you are now not too long ago. Also, this is my first post since 6+ years.
>>
>>677442141
Shekel top kek
>>
do it
be a good example for all us scared :)
>>
>>677447760
neither am I you stupid fucking turdburglar
>>
>>677443279
Not OP i guess
>>
>>677442141
Shekel Top Kek!
>>
>>677447999
So you just want attention? Gives you more reason to kill yourself
>>
File: IMG_20160403_162111.jpg (24 KB, 616x456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160403_162111.jpg
24 KB, 616x456
>>677444019
>black mesa?
>>
>>677448161
help necessitates attention, so yes.
>>
>>677448112
>>677447879
>>677442210

niggers, gtfo
>>
>>677442141
Shekel Top Kek!
>>
>>677446783
>No, i haven't
Maybe this will sound arrogant as a remote-diagnosis, but I'd say that's it what's keeping you from maturing emotionally.

As someone who loved and as someone whom was said that those feelings were returned (sad thing is you never truly know) I'd say that this emotional vacuum as you described it is a pretty common state when being single.
I can also relate to the feeling of having not having enough friends having a strong emotional bounding to.

But as I once experienced how far emotional boundings can go I think, or like to think, that those friends and especially your partners aren't natural. There's no guarantee that anyone will have healthy relationships in their lifes. It's far from being able to be taken for granted.

I, personally, have adapted to this life, a life of mediocre friendships, of truly felt loneliness.
It is sad, but what can you do about it?
>>
>>677448244
Gotta try everything, bud.
>>
>>677447687
Fuck anon, I'm the same way with suicide. That really fucking sucks. How long ago was this? Are you old enough to like, get a job and shit? What are you going to do?

My dad's parents died when he was 15, and all of his sisters were over 20 and lived in different states. He was homeless for a couple of years until he hitchhiked to my aunt's and lived there doing under the table work.

Remember, your /b/ro's are always here for you too

http://rainymood.com/watch?v=qK8LfZAOqKs
>>
File: 1405322781498.jpg (5 KB, 208x156) Image search: [Google]
1405322781498.jpg
5 KB, 208x156
>>677448270
This is so true. The thing is Humans aren't naturally programmed to be alone. We need another form of Human contact once in a while. Have you ever heard of the an stranded on a deserted island and goes mad because he has no company? Same concept.

But it's ironic because the same people we look for when it comes to comfort or company are the same people who stab us in the back. No one is safe from this. Have you ever heard of someones wife sleeping with her husbands brother or best friend? Prime example. We long for Human company but it is the very same people who make us question WHY we need human company if all other humans do is betray us, it is rare if we find a friendship that is true and dear.
>>
Gay
>>
>>677447999
>turdburglar
Why did i laugh
>>
>>677440627
Don't do it anon
>>
>>677440627
OP is a faggot
>>
>>677448270
How do you mean "not natural?" I think my friendships are just less intimate than actual friendships, and the people I consider my friends don't necessarily reciprocate that view of me. It's just very lonely. I'm not really looking for a true, static, devout friendship, so much as an "average" one. I don't know what qualifies that, though. Really all I crave above happiness is normalcy. I'd be content with being absolutely mediocre if it meant I wouldn't be alone and sad for my whole life.
>>
>>677442141
'Shekel Top Kek!'
>>
>>677440627
I know only one guy afk who'd want to trade childhood memories.

He's got -compared to our individual origins- a "better" life than me. Better relations to people in general, far healthier relations to coworkers, nicer friends, never been clinically depressed, never had addiction issues.

And still I'd stand by the claim that everything that makes you suffer is a choice.

Once you're an adult, shitty childhood is no longer a reason for anything. Just a sad excuse.

Life is hard. Being human is costly. Having intergrity is demanding.

And so fucking what? Your first world problems are only ever problems because you chose to problematize issues instead of fucking dealing with them.

I would wish I wasn't molested as a child. I would wish my parent weren't losers. I'd wish I wasn't an abusive bastard until I deliberately changed. I wish I never had issues with drugs and booze. I sure as fuck wish I'd stayed out of the penal system. I wish I hadn't taken a hammer to that guy when I lost it. I wish I hadn't jumped on that other guys face once I'd decked him.

But I'm growing and getting better. Because none of this shit can have any real power over me.

I chose freedom. How can you justify any other choice?

Grow up, Anon. Get over yourself. Tough and painful as it is, the reward is an actual life. Stop surviving, start living.
Just DO IT!
>>
File: 1455731784429.jpg (100 KB, 720x633) Image search: [Google]
1455731784429.jpg
100 KB, 720x633
>>677445422
I was the same way, anon. My dad died when I was 8, and since then I was sort of inside more than out. About a month after he died my mom was pregnant with my dad's best friend's kid, and that sort of really fucked me up as a kid.

I never really told my mom or step dad about how this made me feel (my mom and siblings' dad got married like a month later), or really anyone, and I think that was a bad move. You should probably reach out to someone you trust.

I never did, and when I went to college I dropped out at the end of the first semester because I felt so emotionally deprived

>>677448270
>>677448672
Listen to these anons, they know what they're talking about. I haven't had real human contact in a while, and I feel so lonely. That's why today I'm planning on going to see my old friends and hang out, get myself back out and get better.
>>
>>677440627
HEHYEY I AM ALSO LIKE U ALWAYS THERE HIDDEN IN THE DARK.... TILL TODAY I FEEL FREE
>>
>>677449533
That's fucked up man. Makes you wonder how she felt about your dad in the first place.
>>
>>677448270
Was really on the verge of calling you guys faggot but
>>677448672
Half hit the nail at the right spot

I've had my fair share of bullshit in my life(you guys couldn't even have lived in my shoes to the point i am right now) and literally am desensitized by others

Not that apathetic towards everyone, but i've evolved so much throughout the years that i'm at a point where the deep aspects of life have taught me so much

It took a long ass while to come to terms with that fact that i am mentally/psychologically/spiritually more mature and fucking more aware than most people that surrounds me daily

Not trying to fedora tip or anything, you live your life and your own evolution for yourself, no matter how much friends, possessions or status you think you have/are you are letting the game play you

Love and know thyself, you are both your greatest aswell as worst friend. Live for yourself and respect anything around you. Nobody forces you spout words. The less, the better. Temper yourself, people will start to get influenced by you if they can see you are above it
>>
>>677449676
fun fact

Turns out that my step dad and actual dad are half brothers. And in addition to this, my step-dad's old girlfriend is my older sister's dad's sister.

So basically, my sister is my step half cousin, my step brother is my half cousin, and my family is fucking weird.

Fuck I never really thought about it.
>>
>>677449763
I'm >>677445422
Should I not strive to be "mature" then, and instead just live for myself? What is the point in interacting with people if that's the case?
>>
>>677447687
Sorry taking so long, I accidentally fucking deleted the whole thing.
>Finish reading
>The rest were for only sis and father
>Put down letter
>Grab food
>Look once more at my mom
>Turn off light
>Walk out and close door
>Put food in microwave for a min
>Take out phone
>Text sis "You coming home soon?"
>Put phone away and walk over to TV
>Turn on and go to news channel
>21 year old woman shoots up house of 4 females, apparent roommates.
>Remember sister's gf is 21
>Sis went to her friend's house
>WHY THE FUCK ME.avi
>Microwave beeps
>Ignore beeping
>Call sis
>Voicemail
>Calls about 8 more times
>Man picks up
>"Who is this?"
>"My name is Anon, I'm [Sister's name] brother"
>"Anon, I'm [Officer's name] and you're quite lucky"
>No I'm not you fucking cuck
>"What do you mean Officer?"
Cont.
>>
>>677450225
holy shit
>>
>>677450043
My head hurts just by trying to understand that. But seriously how can you move on and get pregnant so fast after your husband dies..
>>
>>677449533
I can't think of many people I trust. I usually reserve my trust in specific areas for specific people, because I don't really believe it's possible to find a person who I can trust in all areas of my life. So, I usually only confide in specific people specific topics and bits of information. In that sense, I have no one I can trust with my emotions. My parents are very emotionally distant, and so are my siblings. Who could I tell? I know you don't know the people that I do, but I guess I'm looking for an answer like a counselor, a psychiatrist, etc. i really have no idea who to go to or even who this information may concern.
>>
>>677450223
Being "mature" is a concept, we all reach it at some points but you don't have to make it a goal or something. Maturity comes in when you are turning things around in your head about life and decide to put priority on certain goals and work towards it.

This turns out to make you more "mature" in living because you realize that your own happiness is your own creation. If you let external elements reach you and act out, your maturity was only a fake sense of self you wanted to convince others you were therefore lying to yourself and faking something

Intentions, when there are pure objective intentions void of negativity, you attract what you put out

Do you have any passions in life or hobbies?
>>
>>677450477
Eh, she's been married 5 times already and she's only 42. She had her first kid at 17.

Sorta understood it when I was old enough.

>>677450676
If you have someone that you think cares about you, ask them if you can talk to them about something important that you want to be 100% private. Make sure they're trustworthy in the way that they won't tell everyone too.

Well, I'm out anons. Gotta go do some shit. Hope you all figure out what you need to, and can feel better etc.
>>
>>677450849
Not particularly, no.
>>
Hey man, I think you need a guitar. Check out this video: https://youtu.be/qr3dWscslo8
>>
>>677451340
Are there any things that always piqued your interests? Are there things that fascinates you?
>>
File: 1452584043300.jpg (49 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1452584043300.jpg
49 KB, 800x600
>>
>>677451772
This pic is funnily accurate

The only thing which pisses me off is the cancer that's dimming /b/'s light
>>
>>677450225
>"I mean, your sister is one of two survivors from the shoot up"
>ThanksGod.png
>"Where is she? Is she okay? She she get shot?"
>"No bullets in her, she's just traumatized. You wanna pick her up?"
>"Yeah, address?"
>Gives me address
>Get food, run to car and put on GPS
>Drive as fast as I can
>Skipping stop signs
>Heart beating fast
>I can't lose her the same day as mom...
>Or ever..
>Drive faster
>Get there in 5 minutes
>See her in a blanket drinking coffee, I think
>Get out of car
>She looks at me and smiles
>She puts coffee down and stands up to hug me
>I bring her to car
>I turn on heat and get out chinese
>It's her favorite
>"Are you okay sis?"
>"Yeah I wasn't injured... How was it at your friends?"
>"It was fun... I have one question, sis."
>"Yeah?"
>"Was the girl that shot your friends... your girlfriend?"
>".....Anon, I broke up with her long ago. And I told you she is a fucking psychopath!"
>I stay silent
>Turn on ignition
>Look sis, you're staying close to me. Okay? Oh and we're staying at a hotel."
>"What the hell? We can't leave mom at home alone."
>Fuck.. how do I tell her? I won't.
>"Sis, right now it's not a good time. You almost got shot from your own ex girlfriend! And she knows where you live, too. Maybe she's waiting there."
>She stays silent
>I drive to walmart and stay there in parking lot.
>Sister eats her favorite food
>Ask her is she wants anything from Walmart
>She wants soda
>Tell her she's coming with me
Cont.
>>
>>677442141

Shekel Top Kek!
>>
>>677451933
cont pls
>>
>>677440627
I like this pic. It's relatable.
>>
One of the best threads i've ever read.
Thanks anons
>>
>>677451933
>I buy her Dr. Pepper
>I call her a pleb
>She laughs and we call each other names
>We go back to the car
>GoodVibesBro.gif
>She drinks her pleb juice and eats
>I drive around while we talk
>We buy more shit
>FuckMe.fucklife
>Im broke
>"Sis, you have any cash on you?"
>"Um no.. why?"
>"We can't afford for a hotel"
>"Okay.. let's go back home then"
>"...No Sis."
>"Okay, look I am starting to worry about mom. So get me back home!"
>We get into huge fight about gf and mom
>She drives home while I ended up in passenger seat
>DominantMan.exe has stopped working
>We end up in driveway
>Heart is racing again
>Has panic attack
>Feels like I can't breathe
>Sister doesn't know
>She walks inside home
>I feel like dying
>I get out of car
>So much anxiety holy shit
>Run to sis
>Sis is picking mom's room door
>She coughs and walks over to fan and pull string
>I walk out of room
>Panic attack getting too serious
>Sister screams
>I nearly pass out
Cont.
>>
>>677440627
I actually started posting on 4chan because of feels threads.. So this post spoke to me
>>
File: 61824235.jpg (174 KB, 500x668) Image search: [Google]
61824235.jpg
174 KB, 500x668
>>
>>677453181
Fucking go on
>>
>>677448164
fallout 3 confirmed
>>
>>677453181
FINISH IT
>>
>>677453181
Someone is gonna walk the dinosaur or some shit
>>
>>677449533
>>677449763

I'm back, sorry was playing some Battlefield 4. That's a good way to find release, find something you like, like a video game that you don't mind losing in, or being bad at. I'm a terrible BF4 player but I love playing the game because it gets my stress levels down blowing up tanks and shooting down helis. If you dont have anything like that find something. It doesn't even have to be with other people. You may say, "But I'm not good at anything." Wrong, you just haven't found what you are good at. Just some advice, but back to the subject.

The thing is, I've lived a pretty decent life if I do say so myself. My parents fought a lot, and I was bullied, I became kind of a hermit when I was a teenager, surfing the web and interacting with the different information found on the web led me to prematurely evolve my way of thinking (Thanks /b/ found you at a young age and helped see the world for what it truly is). I've never been homeless or I was never beat by y parents (All I had to endure was my father verbally abusing my mother) but for some reason I feel the way this anon does.. >>677449763 .. Evolved, senseless, I don't cry when someone dies, not because I don't get sad but because I understand that is what life is. The same way I understand why this world is so fucked and no matter how much effort we put into making it a better place, we cut the head of a hydra and two more grow in it's place. Till death do us part from this miserable society. That is why you gotta find what makes YOU happy. And try not to correlate that with another Human EX: A girlfriend or other people. Because remember, everyone carries a dagger with them.

To anyone who read this long as post, thank you. I'm here to conversate with anyone who wants too.
>>
Anon, I started playing runescape once more and you are the one that wants to commit suicide ? Pls. The little niglets in Africa want to live more than you. FFS go buy yourself some food and drinks and take a walk for a while.
Find a random stranger and talk.
>>
My biological dad recently passed away due to unknown reasons.
>I've never met him
>always wanted to meat him
>step dad prevented me from meeting him
>>
>>677442141
Shekel Top Kek!
>>
File: brutal.png (182 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
brutal.png
182 KB, 400x400
>>677454533
>always wanted to meat him
>>
File: 1.jpg (36 KB, 484x497) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
36 KB, 484x497
>>677454061
>I started playing runescape again

Not him but, so did I, I realized how pathetic I must be, 19 spending Friday and Saturday night playing runescape, Christ. It shouldn't be this way, I've been called a lady killer ffs, I get complimented on one thing or another every single day, I just can't fucking identify with other people and it's really depressing at this point, how have I not met one single person that I can have a legitimately deep conversation with
>>
>>677454710
My mum keeps mentioning that he was retarded and depressed.
I guess those were biological traits.
>>
>>677455085
You don't have to identify with anyone. You should drop videogames for a while. They ar not doing you any good. Go skating ar just smoke some weed, try to calm yourself and stop thinking about the past, you can't change it.
>>
File: 12121321.jpg (16 KB, 344x335) Image search: [Google]
12121321.jpg
16 KB, 344x335
>>677455085
Ain't got no similar problems m8, I'm fairly social, got a grill, a bad job that pays me.
Yet playing runescape always relates to suicide.
Cheers
>>
How I find the strength to make my life better ?
How can I do that?
>>
File: OP delivery failure.jpg (43 KB, 586x419) Image search: [Google]
OP delivery failure.jpg
43 KB, 586x419
>>677453181
OP will surely deliver, right guys?
>>
>>677456281
agreed lest w8
>>
>>677453181
continue anon
>>
File: giphy.gif (347 KB, 396x299) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
347 KB, 396x299
>>677453181
We want more
>>
I had another dream about her last night... The first one in a while. Fuck, boys why does it hurt so bad
>>
>>677453181
I give u 8 more mins faggot
>>
>>677453181
bump
>>
>>677453181
Roll
>>
>>677453181
bump
>>
>>677453181
Dying out here.
>>
>>677442141
Shekel Top Kek
>>
>>677453181
Bump
>>
>>677442141

Shekel Top Kek!
>>
>>677453181
Where the fuck is the ending sir
>>
OP is a faggto 45 mins passed
>>
>>677440627
You're nothing like us. We don't give up.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (22 KB, 1745x177) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
22 KB, 1745x177
There's always hope
>>
>>677458579
Oh fuck.
>>
>>677443603
post the positive ending where tons of anons messaged him the next year saying happy birthday.
>>
its sad knowing that we might just be responding to a dead man's thread
>>
>>677459677
Nooooooo!
>>
Bump for what it's worth.
>>
File: 1399199983498.jpg (70 KB, 639x467) Image search: [Google]
1399199983498.jpg
70 KB, 639x467
>>677458274
Who is we? Anonymous? HAHAHAHAHAHA...You teenage piece of shit. Who do you think "we" are? We aren't some sort of badass group of underground hackers. We are RANDOM people grouped into an anonymous message board with nothing better to do. Go tip your fedora somewhere else you fucking pleb.
>>
File: 1435364226677.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1435364226677.webm
3 MB, 960x540
Do a flip, faggot
>>
File: 1454798038973.jpg (44 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1454798038973.jpg
44 KB, 480x360
>>677443603
>>677459568
Someone do it i lost this one
>>
>>677460382
I found this disgusting for some reason.
>>
>>677455709
>smoke weed
Tried, didn't help
>>
>>677453517
>>677453750
>>677453751
>>677456281
>>677456355
>>677456410
>>677456645
>>677457254
>>677457637
>>677457745
>>677457759
>>677457894
>>677457922
>>677458068
Fuck I didn't know so many people were actually interested, I just stopped there.
>Sister screams for me
>I try to stand up but Im shaking
>Her face is already full of tears
>"Did you know about this Anon?"
>"I... Yeah. I was trying to find a way to tell you, sis. I'm so sorry."
>"Sorry doesn't cut it! Why didn't you tell me Anon?"
>That's all I could comprehend since she was sobbing between her words
>"Look.. why don't you read the letter she left?"
>I walk her over to the my mom's nightstand
>Give sis the letter
>She reads
>Puts her head on my shoulder while she sobs
>"Anon.. why did you tell her what dad did?"
>"She had to know. I don't know what was your reason to not fucking tell her!"
>"Because maybe this shit that you told her pushed her over the edge, Anon! You're a fucking idiot!"
>She pushes me and walks past me
>I always work my ass off to pay off the bills, Anon. You know how fucking poor we were!"
>"I'm sorry sis."
>"No Anon, that doesn't work"
>"Mom always said "Im sorry means a lot of things". Well, I am sorry sis. For a lot of things.
>"What are you going on about, Anon?"
>I show her the letter mom wrote for me.
>Sis cries
>Hugs me
Cont. (I'm going to skip from a week from this scene because nothing important happened.)
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 640x1136
>>677461124
Goddamn anon continue. Someone screen cap when it's done
>>
>>677461124
Bump
>>
>>677461124
keep going
>>
waiting on story >>677461124
>>
>>677461124
>>677461124
bamping
>>
>>677461124
pls continue
>>
>>677461124
>So everything goes well
>I finally got into a university
>UCF
>Sis got another girlfriend
>We never heard if her ex got arrested
>No problem, we just relax
>Has been 2 weeks since mom's death
>Still single
>I was a skelly back then
>6'6 and 190 lbs
>At least not fat anymore
>Sis and I never got into another fight
>We went to movies with her gf
>Fucking amazing time
>FeelsGoodMan.jpg
>I felt like I was finally overcoming depression
>We both work around the house
>Brother now lives with grandparents
>My dad's neighbor always calls and says my dad is having crazy rave parties with strippers and at least 30 people
>I don't care
>No more frozen microwavable foods
>I learn to cook because of sis
>One day I look at calendar
>It's March 2
>5 more days until my birthday
>I was turning 17
>Go to my room
>Privately plan out things to do on bday
>sister comes in
>"Hey Anon, I'm going to gf's house. I'll be back in a bit. I left some food in microwave if you get hungry."
>"Okay, be careful sis."
>"Don't sweat it, Anon."
>I hear the garage door open and close while her car grows a greater distance from safety
Okay.. /b/. I really really fucking wish I would've went with her. I am fucking crying typing this shit. Why didn't I go with her..?
>>
>>677461124
Anon let me tell you a thing, i'm sick pedophile/lolicon dumbass who masturbates to gore and god knows what else. I have depression, problems with talking with people and shitty grades in school, im on edge of failing this year. I though i had bad life but when i read your story i understood that i was weak faggot,

i'm not going to cry anymore, i'm not going to be lazy anymore, i'm going to fix up grades, perhaps start doing sport and live a good live, so that i can appreciate the peaceful days i was given.

Sorry if i gave you autist vibes guys but i had to say this.
>>
My asshole is so juicy
>>
>>677462783
>everybody walk the dinosaur
>>
>>677462903
go to therapy for your other issues as well, you can succeed.
>>
>>677442141
Shekel Top Kek!
>>
>>677462783
go on...what happened?
>>
>>677462783
Cont plz
>>
>>677462783
Bump
>>
>>677462903
That is the point of my story /b/ro.
I wanted all of /b/ to notice something.
Their problems with parents, being poor, and abuse, no matter how bad it is, there is a time when it stops.
And suicide isn't an option. AT ALL.
I've thought about it, never have I said I will or might do it. I said to myself.
"One step at a time, I will make it further. One more page closer. to the next chapter. And a little piece of hope, every time I smile. I want to make it through one more day every time the sun sets. Because I know I will see light again. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
>>
File: 1438823082307.jpg (14 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1438823082307.jpg
14 KB, 255x255
>>677463777
Checked
>>
Anon, fuck you, sorry and thank you.
>>
>>677463994
This is now a get thread
>>
>>677456281
OP will deliver, but don't call me Shirley
>>
>>677464270
Airplane! reference
love it
>>
File: OPFaggot.png (521 KB, 1024x1056) Image search: [Google]
OPFaggot.png
521 KB, 1024x1056
>>677462783
>>
>>677440627
I love you too little faggot. Don't kill yourself, don't leave us here with the normies here.
>>
>>677440627
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZu7_z7SDEQ
>>
>>677447573
Then you don't have to worry about getting HIV.
>>
>>677462783
ending pls anon i am very invested in this now
>>
>>677462783
Cont plz
>>
>>677444465
>>677445356
>>677447687
>>677450225
>>677451933
>>677453181
>>677461124
>>677462783

Someone screenpcap! and finish story plz
>>
>>677462783
>I sit in my room, drawing out how my life would be in the future
>A house
>Wife
>A kid
>And a smile on all their faces
>Normie stuff, yaknow?
>I got hungry and got food
>My favorite
>Shrimp with rice and lemon sprayed ontop
>iCame.jpg
>I get my phone out and listen to music for a solid 3 hours
>Continue to add details to my drawing
>An hour passes
>Check phone
>It's fucking 9pm
>Sister better be home soon
>Call sis
>Waiting 12 inches
>Voicemail
>YouBetterBeFuckingKiddingMe.gif
>Call 5 more times
>Anxiety comes back
>Gets shakey and breathes heavily
>Get out of room and grab keys
>Gets in car
>Drives to sister's gf house
>I have been there multiple times so don't need directions
>Skip stop signs again
>Why aren't there cops around here.png
>No more anxiety
>Now I'm fucking angry
>Go at 90mph
>BACKToTHeFutUre.jpg
>Slow down
>Come in gf's neighborhood
>Hear sirens
>100kg of anxiety comes in
>Start crying like a bitch
Cont.
>>
>>677465444
checked and please continue
>>
File: ehh.jpg (123 KB, 614x569) Image search: [Google]
ehh.jpg
123 KB, 614x569
>>677465444
Check em'
>>
>>677465444
This is intense. Cont please
>>
>>677465444
one of the better greentexts so far, nice for the first time
>>
>>677440627
Livestream faggot
>>
>>677465444
If thread 404s you're making a new one.
>>
>>677465556
off by one
also cont
>>677465444
>>
>>677442141
Shekel Top Kek
>>
>>677442141
shekel top kek
>>
>>677465444
checked and cont pls
>>
>>677440627
livestream your suicide, faggot
>>
I salute your bravery and only ask that you reconsider as it IS permanent. Treatment for mental illness is BULLSHIT in my personal opinion. Went to the loony bin once, lost all my friends and nobody sees me the same. If you do decide to an hero, make sure you pull it off because surviving is the most embarrassing irreversible painful experience ever, and nobody sees you the same. No to mention, your note is a lot less epic when people get to ask you questions about it.
>>
>>677465444
if this ends with the lochness monster asking for free fiddy ill kill you myself
>>
File: 1456102403095.jpg (7 KB, 221x250) Image search: [Google]
1456102403095.jpg
7 KB, 221x250
>>677465444
Cont plzzzzzzz also checked
>>
>>677466568
who's this faggot?
>>
>>677466379
why dont you just move state or something? wouldnt that be the easiest fix to that situation
>>
Bumpity bump, for anon to continue his story
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
>permanent solution to a temporary problem
why the fuck you want someone wants a temporary solution?solving problems always should be permanent
>>
>>677467266
anon is saying that the suicide is permanent, rather than trying to get over the sepukku.
>>
>>677465444
>Sobbing on car wheel
>Heart pounding really fast
>I really fucking hope another miracle happens
>IS my sister still alive
>My breathing is staggered
>The blue and red colors from sirens are blinding me
>It's fucking raining heavily
>No umbrella
>ShootMeNow.mp4
>About 6 police cars outside of sister's gf's house
>I get out of car
>Run to a policeman
>He is aiming at door
>Ask him what's going on
>"A fucking crime, get out of here"
>SitcomLaughter.mp4
>"My sister is in there."
>"Look man stay back okay?"
>I take a step back
>"Do you know what the criminal looks like?
>"All we got from witnesses is that she looks middle eastern, between ages 18-25"
>YOUFUCKINGWHAT.gif
>Heart racing again with anxiety
>Adrenaline pumping
>Go to my car
>Get my lovely walther p99 out of my car
>Sneak behind house
>Open up back sliding door
>Pull blinds back
>I see blood
>A long trail of blood
Cont.
>>
>>677442141
Shekel Top Kek!
>>
>>677466987

I was like 19 when that happened, and my parents more or less forced me to move back home. Now I'm working some jobs and saving up to afford an apartment somewhere far away. (This was about 2 years ago, took some time to recover and level out mentally and make some new friends)
>>
Holy Shit anon cont. Please
>>
>>677467641
bump
>>
>>677467641
I smell bullshit. Still a great story though.
>>
>>677467641
Continue please
>>
>>677468212
feels like ive heard this before tbh
>>
>>677468212
agree
>>
>>677467641
Pretty sure not original person
>>
>>677467641 I CALL BULLSHIT
>>
>>677467934
I hear you bro I'm 19 at the moment and cannot afford to move out. My mom suffers from mental illness that Dad knows about but chooses to ignore. as soon as i turn 22 im gettin the fuck out of there
>>
>>677468366
>>677468477
Double dubs?
>>
>>677440627
Cringe general?
>>
>>677467641
>Slowly walk in
>Follow trail of blood
>Tip toeing in room
>See sister's gf with gun in her hand
>gf is dead though
>Someone made it look like a suicide, or maybe Im a dumbass
>See note beside gf
>Reads "For my beloved friends"
>What the fuck is going on?
>Slowly walk out of room
>See a fresh new trail of blood
>Put my guard up
>Walk over to trail
>See my sister
>Heart stops
This is, /b/, when I wanted to shoot myself.
>I fucking saw my own dead sister
>With no note beside her though
>Hear somebody come downstairs
>Hide behind wall
>Footsteps come near me
>Stand up and shoot at random things
>There she fucking was
>My sister's ex gf with a letter in her hand
>I shoot 5 more times in her stomach and leg
>She manages to stand up but I throw my empty gun to the side and choke her
>I elbow her face and she bleeds out
Cont.
>>
>>677468874
more
Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.