[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /b/. I'm one of those disgusting 4chan users who weighs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 14
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 262x192
Sup /b/.
I'm one of those disgusting 4chan users who weighs 271lb/123kg, breathing heavily behind my computer screen and watch animu all day.
So now I'm thinking of losing weight but i want to get tips and advices from you guys.
Any healthy recipes or exercise regime is appreciated.
>inb4 /fit/ because /b/ is the only board i go onto.
>inb4 cancer and obese related illnesses
>>
>>677430454
go subscribe to NerdFitness dude, its free so its like a demo
>>
>>>/fit/
>>
>>677430454
Find your TDEE. Total Daily Energy Expendature. Cut +/-500 Calories from said TDEE. Eat less, move more. Start on an elliptical or an exercise bike. That's to drop weight.
Routine? Ice Cream fitness or Starring Strength. Also. This is /b/, fuck off to /fit/.
Love you! Good luck, anon! ~ Friendly Neighborhood /fit/izen.
>>
>>>/fit/17018018
READ
THE
If you don't I will go to your house and cut off your disgusting belly myself with a toothbrush.
>>
>>677430789
Thanks man.
I do heard that many /fit/ users lurk on /b/ though
>>
File: get out.gif (1 MB, 400x643) Image search: [Google]
get out.gif
1 MB, 400x643
>>677430900
You're never going to make it if you cannot even bring yourself to read the sticky for 10 minutes. You will stay fat forever because of your ignorance, being unwilling to learn how your body actually works and instead just looking for a quick fix. Dead before the age of 45, never having accomplished anything and living in shame for most of those years.
>>
>>677431167
Thanks anon. I too have no idea why Im being so ignorant with my life. I have so much in my life that I couldnt ask for more. I was in a healthy weight range a few years back but I gained like around 1/3 of my current weight in no time.
Lost the drive to continue exercising and started snacking in the middle of the night was detrimental for me too
>>
If you want to get fit you need to follow these points
1. Set 3 days a week to go to the fitness center. Go after you did something else like work or school, as you will feel more motivated to go than if youre at home in your comfort zone.
2. Stick to what your trainingplan is. ( if you start at a gym you should ask for one) just do all of it, dont cut stuff or in the end you barly do anything
3. Eat less, you can do it. Buy smaller plates and just eat one portion, your stomach will get smaller and you wont be able to eat as much as you used to, thats acctualy the easyest part, because you dont need to do shit for it
4. Eat healthy and cook yourself. And try not eating sweets, just dont buy them. At first you will miss them but itll pass. Also cooking isnt science
If youre fat because some disease thats to bad
>>
>>677430454
if you want some static weight loss, if you can call it that, i got something pretty easy.

had 103kg in august, now 93kg.

i sit and do nothing all day long, 24/7

stop eating bread, dairy products (yogurt is good but only in the morning), candy, sugar drinks, carbonated water, and do not eat after 9pm.

THATS IT! I'm still losing weight with this, its fucking great. also, try having less than 4 meals a day.

good luck pal
>>
>>677432205
thanks a lot man. I'll keep to that. (decided to drink only water from today onwards)
>>677431920
I have a stay-in weekday job so I dont think the gym is going to work out. But I will definitely going to attempt to eat less and start choosing healthier options
Appreciate the help guys
>>
>>677432727
if you have friends that go running and do stuff like that, go for it. its gonna build stamina and help you lose even more
>>
animal products from your diet, and eat a whole foods fruit and veg based diet

literally cant get fat on that shit, and youll lose fat without doing anything
>>
Watch "the man who never gave up". Then do it.
>>
>>677430454
Hey man 150kg oldfag here.
If you keep it up you get to my level!
>>
>>677430454
>>677430454
at 123 kg you are burning 3690 calories doing nothing.
One kg of bodyweight is worth 7000 calories so simply reducing your intake to 3000 calories will reduce your weight by two pounds in ten days.

If you want to learn to cope with smaller portions, ask your doctor for a prescription of Trulicity - it will massively reduce the amount of food you can stuff into your body with just one weekly injection into that fat belly. After four weeks you are used to the smaller portions an can continue without it.

Additionally: Get moving. For every hour on the net, go out and walk for 15 minutes. If you spend two hours at the computer without walking, walk for 35 minutes. Don't run, just walk at four steps a second and don't stop until the time is over. Try to use the short walks, they ar easier at the beginning.
>>
>>677430454
PURUPURUPURURIN PURURIN
PURUPURUPURURIN PURUPURURIN
>>
>>677430454
leave 4chan
4chan->depression->eating->getting fat
>>
>>677430454
yeah, you should probably just kill yourself instead.
>>
>>677432205
>carbonated water
what's wrong with that?
>>
>>677432205
>try having less than 4 meals a day
not knowing shit about metabolism

Eat more frequently, smaller portions. 5-7 times a day if you wake up early. Drink alot of water. Good luck
>>
>>677430454
First and most important, DO NOT listen to ANYTHING ANYONE here tells you. Their idiot Dunning-Kruger LOLbroscience is total horseshit, and it will fuck you up a lot worse than just being fat.

Now on to business. The first thing you need to understand is that contrary to what the morons in here will tell you, all calories are not created equal. What triggers the body to store fat is insulin, and the Glycemic Index gives a detailed listing of which foods cause the greatest release of insulin. Eating exactly the same number of calories in low-GI foods with complex carbs will cause you to lose weight, while those same number of calories in high-GI foods with simple carbs will cause weight gain. So you can often lose weight simply by switching to different foods without cutting back on your caloric intake.

Second, DO NOT lose weight if you don't plan to make this permanent. Every time you gain weight, the number of adipose (fat) cells increases; when you lose weight, the cells shrink but do not disappear. This means every time you gain and then lose weight, you are increasing your natural body weight, the weight your body will try hard to maintain at equilibrium. Do this enough times and it will become practically impossible to lose weight without actually starving yourself, and the instant you eat normally you will regain every pound -- with interest.

Third, yo-yo dieting is extremely hard on the body, and you will actually be healthier if you maintain a constant obesity than if you're constantly gaining and losing weight. ONLY try to lose weight if you plan to PERMANENTLY change both the way you eat and your exercise habits.

Good luck. And don't forget to ignore all the dangerous and idiot advice you'll get here.
>>
>>677430454
Get a prescription for adipex
>>
>>677430454
You can lose like 30kg instantly just [spoiler]CUT OFF A LEG[/spoiler]
>>
I know that feel, OP. I'm like #5 right now and it sucks because I don't even eat very much - I'm just a fuckin' alcoholic. I literally eat one sandwich per day at the end of the night after I finish drinking like 12-15 beers.
>>
>>677430454
You're like 2.5 times my weight.
>>
>>677434870
congratulations you're special
>>
>>677434072
Your "second" paragraph is right.
Your "third" paragraph is partly right, if you are talking about BSI below 25. Above is bad for your joints, especially hips and knees. Beyond 30 is dangerous for your blood vessels and your heart - and it might activate a genetic option for diabetes.

Your "on to business"paragraph is mostly wrong. Calories are calories and a higher intake will add to your weight if you don't burn it by muscular activity. What the higher glycemic index food does is the following: It forces your body to produce insulin and de body does so quite fast and usually overshoots the target because the insulin production rate of the body reacts on an assumed amount of slow carbs. With fast carbs, your body's reaction curve assumes a lot more carbs than actually available so blood sugar will drop into the zone where it signals hunger. So ten minutes after eating a burger with a large glass of sugared soda (burger bread not yet digested but sugar from soda called for insulin) you get an alarm that forces you to add a sugary dessert.
Canging to slow carbs is a good idea to eleiminate that effect - but reducing the calory intake (which is easier that way) is the important part of changing the diet
>>
Op here. Thanks for all the help and encouragement, its really heartening to see you guys type so many paragraphs for me :')
>>
>>677433745
I'm partially worried there wont be a coffin my size :/
>>
>>677436117
two words: cremation
>>
>>677436117
There's actually been problems because of gigantically obese Amerifats setting mortuaries on fire when they try to incinerate them. All that fat creates heat so intense that the furnaces melt. No joke.
>>
>>677430454
Alright here's what I do.
Avoid all sugar if you can, and if you really need junk food ride a bike or walk to the store to try to even it out.

Also any trip you can make walking or riding do it!!
>>
>>677436197
two words: are you gay.
>>677436399
I'm laughing so hard at the thought of me being a firebender in my last moments
>>
>>677430454
>thinking of losing weight
... doesn't work. What works is cutting the calorie intake WAY THE FUCK DOWN, and increasing the energy output. I lost 13 pounds since November, I know what the fuck I'm talking about.
>>
>>677433859
Nothing, it's water.
>>
>>677430454
any autist here who wants to destroy other people?
>>
>>677430454
>Stop drinking soda if you do
>Start drinking a shitton of water
>Walk whenever possible
>Don't take elevators unless your cankles need a break

If you have a treadmill, you can still watch your animu while you walk. Aim low at first, ~30 minutes or so and work up to an hour at least.
That should be a good start
>>
>>677434870

Unless you're a short girl (no girls on the internet), 50kg is also unhealthy. I'm 6ft and 60kg and I have to watch my diet just to make sure I don't stray into the underweight bracket - you should do too.

OP - stop snacking, improve your diet, do moderate exercise. make life changes that will result in a gradual increase in health.
>>
The first step is always the same: GET AWAY FROM THAT FUCKING PC! Stop sitting all day long and start doing something else
>>
File: 1456083443200.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1456083443200.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>677436805
>>
>>677436805
I actually dont like carbonated drinks and sweets.
I do regularly drink lots of water though.
Threadmills are too expensive for me (shitty job and low pay)
>>677436809
I have a stay in job, and when i get home on weekends I'm just too tired to do anything else and just wanna sleep all day :(
>>
File: foodpyramid-large.png (214 KB, 625x510) Image search: [Google]
foodpyramid-large.png
214 KB, 625x510
I lost 80 lbs. in 10 months....rather easily.

what I did:

1. i bought a fitbit charge HR (Measures your heartrate, steps and calories burned)

2. I read/listened to the audiobook of Eat to Live by Joel Fuhrman. (it is a very strict diet that I only incorporated lessons from, such as skipping bread and turning sandwiches into salads).

3. I walked at least 3 miles outside every day. I swam a lot during summer.
>>
>>677437016
>I'm just too tired to do anything else and just wanna sleep all day :(

Because you're fat. Watch that ep of fat2fit where the trainer got himself fat in order to 'go on the same weightloss journey' as his client - they both noted that when you're overweight, you're less motivated and more tired by general life.
>>
File: rage.gif (100 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
rage.gif
100 KB, 300x100
>>677433542
>Don't run, just walk at four steps a second
>>
>>677430454
Calories in < calories out, is really how it goes. I suggest starting by swapping out sugary sodas and koolaid with diet sodas, tea, and water. Its easier than you think, if you're just drinking out of habit. Get an exercise machine. Like, a sit-down bike machine, and just bike lightly for hours on end while watching tv or anime on your comp. It's a lot easier when you're not paying attention to your exercise, you can still kill some calories. Don't start off too fast; at your weight, you could cause joint damage with extended jogs or such. Lose weight gradually. See where all that gets you; don't cut out your favorite foods all at once, it'll just kill your resolve. But make an active effort to cut out a snack. And while FRESH fruit is good for you, don't eat a whole fucking pound of grapes or mangoes and kid yourself, it's still a lot of sugar.
>>
>>677437016
Treadmill's still just a lazy helpful thing.
The walking in general is a huge help.
I park on the far opposite side of campus at work and take ~120 stairs to get to my cube, but little things like that.
>>
>>677437258
oops, also, this is important - I started using myfitnesspal and counting calories.

one thing that's important to know is
- Don't drink calories

drink water

juices are too concentrated in sugar, even fruit juices. if you're going to have fruit juice, just eat the fruit itself and get the fiber.

i still have diet sodas, and two lite beers per week, but that's it.

also, i replaced dessert cravings with blended smoothies (banana+mixed berries+unsweetened almond milk)
>>
>>677437409
Basic gym w/o sauna, bar, tanning, shower not included is 16 euro here. With showers included (I go there after work, shower at home) its 20euro.

If you want to lose weight, take that money from your food budget.
>>
>>677436550
It does work, actually. It's been found that thinking about exercise actually burns more calories. Not as many as actually exercising, of course, but if you can't (or won't) exercise, imagining yourself exercising is the next best thing. It's thought that it ramps up your metabolism in preparation for physical exertion.
>>
>>677430454
Download my fitness pal on your phone.
Use it religiously.
Lost 60 lbs.
>>
>>677430454
I used to be pretty much like you. I might have been even heavier but then I started eating less at once. instead of eating whole pizza on one sitting, eat only piece and then watch episode or 2 and then eat another and so on. make time between slices longer and in some time you can survive whole day with with "1 meal"
>>
>>677437302
I dislike eating fruit. The only fruit that I can bear eating is the watermelon.
>>677437409
Well, my workplace is a 30min brisk walk away from the nearest bus stop so I hope that does something.
>>677437555
Nice trips.
Is one can of beer a week too much?
>>
>>677437959
Any thinking burns calories. A three hour law test costs as many calories as an hour of running.

But availability of chances to run is much higher.
>>
coming from a guy that constantly loses and gains weight, you need the mindset. Eat less, try to eat healthy foods, lots if protein. Drink lots of water and do a shit ton of walking. Believe me you wont believe the results. Do light weights if you want to maintain muscle or else you'll lose it (The mistake I made the first time I lost a lot of weight).
>>
File: meh.png (28 KB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
meh.png
28 KB, 300x196
>>677438165
>Is one can of beer a week too much?
You still don't understand calories in < calories out if you are asking this question.
>>
Easy just get a knife cut open your belly remove the fat then stitch it up there you just lost 190 pounds
>>
File: FoodStomachCapacity.jpg (31 KB, 681x395) Image search: [Google]
FoodStomachCapacity.jpg
31 KB, 681x395
>>677438032
this works, especially if you become obsessive about realizing where you feel full with fewer calories....for me that's taking away bread out of sandwiches, and turning them into salads, then adding some munchable veggies on the sides.

also, there's the idea of smart snacking.

nuts have lots of fat, but a handful can really fill you up and hold you over for a while.
>>
>>677438170
>lots of protein
Westerners already consume WAY too much proteins. People in the West consume so much protein that some level of kidney damage is almost universal by the age of 60. "Eat more protein" is Dunning-Kruger broscience.
>>
/fit/ here. this is how you lose weight quicklyiest and safiest.
1. find tdee. eat 300 calories below it.
2. deadlift, squat, bench press 5x5. lifting weight adjusts the metabolism, making it run quicker, thus more energy consumed by metabolism additionally muscle mass gained will also consume calories assisting in weight loss.
3. hiit. do cardio but not typical bullshit. high intensity sprinting or whatever for 30 seconds with 30 second rest. rinse repeat. avoid high gi food since body is funny and that will impend fat loss progress.

if you are willing to put in more effort, eliminate carbs from diet, rely on protein and fat for energy. this will assist in weightloss. also if you arent losing weight as quickly as you once were after a period of time do not worry its water weight/glyogen and dont lose weight too fast since you may end up with lose skin and friends
>>
>>677438273
I wasnt thinking about the calories but instead of the beer as its own if it causes any extra effects besides the calories
>>677438377
I'll try to stop snacking entirely :)
>>
>>677438165
once you are willing to ditch added sugars and breads (often 200 calories per serving as part of something ), it's going to be OK if you have 120 calories of lite beer in an 12 oz. bottle.
>>
>>677438377
Checked
Exactly, it helps you make those little decisions that are ultimately the difference between losing weight and not losing weight.
>>
>>677438613
no, you should start by just learning to snack smartly......if you quit snacking altogether you will overeat at meals.
>>
>>677438613
>if it causes any extra effects besides the calories
For losing weight it is negligible. Calories in < calories out works.

>I'll try
ugh
>>
This routine is GARENTEED to work 101% Anon, TRUST ME

1. Eat less and healthier
2. Exercise
>>
>>677438584
>quicklyiest and safiest
Hahaha thanks /fit/ for coming over to the party.
When i sometimes have the motivation to go for a run, I do this 30sec faster than normal and 30sec slower than normal cycle. Is this fine too?
>>
>>677438443
Carbs and protein have the same amount of calories - 4 calories per gram.
Alcohol is 7 calories per gram, fat 9.

So yes, if you reduce the amount of fat by replacing it with proteins (lean meat instead of same weight of fat meat) you reduce your calorie intake.

Reducing carbs and fat will naturally increase the percentage of protein if you reduce the total calorie intake.
>>
>>677430454
start out by changing your diet, diet is more important than traning. Never go above your dialy calories intake, so try to stay at 1600 calories a day and you will lose half a kilo up to a kilo a week, unless you cheat. Never drink soda only water, only eat homecooked meals that are small. if I exampel used to eat meatballs and spaghetti I usually ate around 16-20 meatballs and alot of pasta, your meal should only contain of one portion pasta and like 8 meatballs, so eat decent meals and no snack. Also you can take walks but do not eat anything unhealthy because you have been walking around for an hour or two, since walking barely burns any calories.
>>
>>677438898
no. hormonal response to 'high intensity' training is what helps with weight loss. casual walking followed by jogging wont 'shock' body enough for the response wanted. also, know this. consistency is fucking key. CONSISTENCY IS FUCKING KEY
>>
>>677438863
i've a better, even more concise one.

1. lose weight
>>
>>677438968
but it is important to understand that there is such a thing as GOOD fats, that will increase your satiety level.

they come from nuts, especially almonds and coconuts and in fish oil.

Those are fats you want to make sure you have a bit of every day.
>>
>>677439151
Duuude, why didn't I think of that
>>
>>677438863

More like:

1. Stop eating processed foods and excessive bread
2. Stop drinking alcohol too, btw
2. Feel more hungry
3. Eat big, juice fruits/veggies that have less calories
4. Feel pretty gud
5. Lose some weight

Then exercise
>>
I think I did it in a very effective way although not very healthily basically over the space of six months I took ecstasy and went raving every weekend and lost 30 KG
>>
>>677430454
Start walking. Avoid sugary snacks and beverages. Avoid any white foods, ie: bread potatos sugar flour, etc.

Eat closer to nature, the less processed the better. Real meat, real dairy, fresh veggies.

Start there. Aim to lose 1 - 2 pounds per week after the first week. Sugar withdrawal will suck, but only lasts a week or two
>>
>>677439439
Went raving for a night and lost 2kg the next morning i woke up. Looked back and remembered I was jumping and running around the club the whole 3hours
>>
Chop off your arm
>>
>>677439401
just eat rye bread instead of white bread
>>
File: 2015-08-25 at 9.07.55 PM.png (27 KB, 562x338) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-25 at 9.07.55 PM.png
27 KB, 562x338
Here is something that can give you some weight loss timeframe expectations and an approximate schedule to follow.....and even potential meal ideas.

http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/#projectedweightloss

my weight loss pattern stuck to this for about 7 months, before winter came and i had to stop swimming, but I've kept all the weight off.
>>
>>677430454
meal plans, super important
If you're as heavy as you are that would suggest you eat a lot, instead of going on a crash diet where you cut down from say 12000 calories to 3000, you're going to need energy to keep yourself alive. If you're giving too few calories, you will feel like shit, and you won't stick with the diet for very long. Cut down your calories bit by bit
Also you'll probably have quite an expanded stomach, so you don't want to drop to small low calorie meals, you'd likely need large meals, so choose the right foods. Possibly the best thing you could do as a healthy filling meal, roughly chop a sweet potato, an onion, some parsnip, and some peppers (like red green yellow, not chilli) and sprinkle them with spices. SPICES ARE YOUR FRIENDS!!! Cumin and paprika are the mainstays, you can add other stuff, find combinations that work with your tastes, other good spices are rosemary and thyme, chilli powder, turmeric etc, most things would be great and infuse with flavour

Infused water can be good for your digestion and metabolism, plus drinking lots of water will fill you up, drink about 500 ml with every meal and constantly take a sip or glug every now and then

green tea is good, don't overdo it though, great with metabolism and perfect after dinner, if you don't like the flavour on its own try Infused flavours or add lemon and honey
>>
>>677430454
My weight is 154 kilograms
>>
>>677439401
you should specify what "feel more hungry" actually means.

hunger sensations are triggered by fullness "expanding" receptors in the stomach, that usually take an extra 15 minutes to signal the brain.

that's why you can sit down to eat something, only eat veggies and think you still want more food, but after waiting 10-15 minutes, eventually you feel pretty full for a few hours.
>>
>>677430454
One thing that people may not tell you, GO SEE A PHYSICIAN FIRST. They have a lot of good advice of things you can do but more importantly things that may hurt you in the long run if your body can't handle it. Working out and losing weight is a great thing but know your limit.
>>
File: 1454341262084.png (376 KB, 907x720) Image search: [Google]
1454341262084.png
376 KB, 907x720
>>677430454

First off, join a club. Whatever you are into, rock climbing, hiking, martial arts, something outdoorsy and physical.

Next join a gym and do a group fitness course. Many gyms run these.

Most important thing for you is to be around people. You aren't going to lose any weight by yourself.

Five or six of these sessions a week will get you back to your normal weight in around a year.

Second thing you need to do is cut out sugar and fats. I like carbs, but you can cut them out too. Lean meats, greens, nuts and cheeses will get your diet on track.

Third thing is to exercise after eating - always. Not heavy sessions, light exercise for 30 minutes after every meal.

Follow this to the latter and it won't let you down.
>>
Cut all processed food from your diet. Low to no intake of grains like wheat, corn, soy.

Get out and walk every day if possible. Keep a good supply of fresh veggies in the house. These are great items that you cannot abuse, and they take up more room in your stomach with fewer calories.

Drink lots of water. If you don't like the bland taste, add some lemon juice.

Get as close to a paleo diet as possible, that really helps when you are trying to shed weight.
>>
File: 2015-07-17 at 10.53.08 AM.png (42 KB, 318x530) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-17 at 10.53.08 AM.png
42 KB, 318x530
if you're really into games and being a geek, you should understand FitBit and myfitnesspal are so popular because they appeal to the gamer and geek in people.

they turn this shit into a game. I never cared about this stuff until I saw multiple people mention how just seeing the graphs made them think differently.

<Here's what happened when I spent a day in NYC last summer.....
>>
>>677440222
One way to easily define "processed foods" is this: if you're in a supermarket, you would ideally want to do all of your shopping in the produce and frozen sections - the outer layer of the store's floorplan.

the only processed things I always get are things like vinegars and certain sauces that make me more excited about dipping and flavoring veggies.
>>
>>677430454
OP, do this:
go 10 days on a no carb diet. then two weeks of regular (healthy eating).
follow a bodybuilder type workout regimen (high repetitions, lighter weight, less rest between sets). Make sure you do cardio at least 20 minutes 5-6 days out of the week.
The no carb diet will cause you to lose body fat rapidly, because carbohydrates are the body's first source of energy, and then fats are the 2nd source of energy
>>
>>677439723
I love green tea :)
I do enjoy spicy meals too
>>677440007
Well Im forced to be in an environment that is filled with people 24/7, and the depression for that is crippling me mentally. I dislike socialising with people in general.
>>677440222
Nice trips bro.
Processed foods are a tough wall to get over man but I'll take note of what I eat
>>677440282
I aint the competitive type but this looks interesting
>>
>>677430454
couple of quick tips, they won't make you athlete slim, but will certainly help you get to a less unsafe weight, and from there, exerise will be far less of a struggle (which it will be at your current weight)

1- cut out sugar, it's the worst for calories that will go to fat. use sweeteners or if you are a redbull / monster etc drinker, switch to the sugar free stuff.
2 - cut down on the beer, there's way too many calories in that stuff, and too easy to go straight onto your waistline. If you are drinking with friends on a regular basis, why not volunteer to be designated driver so you can still socialise, but not drink.
3 - chew sugarfree gum all day. it gives your mouth something to do so you will be less inclined to reach for a snack outside mealtimes
4 - walk a mile or two each day. so it's not a chore, just build it into getting to or from work

I have low energy levels and was about the same weight as you, so going straight to the gym was not a realistic option, but the four things I mentioned above really do work and are also minimal effort. Simply doing the above has allowed me to lose a good couple of stone in the last year or so.

best of luck
>>
>>677440791
let me be clear i'm not competitive either, but I only compete against myself, really....it's just a matter of tangible progress measuring.

fitbit gives you a minimum number of steps you want to do per day, as well as a minimum number of calories you want to burn and I hit those goals on 98% of days.
>>
>>677440894
Don't use sweeteners OP, or sugar free drinks. They harden your arteries. They're worse for you than sugar. Instead of sugar, switch to raw sugar and/or agave nectar. They have a lower glycemic index.
>>
>>677430454
I was 100 kg, now I am 75.

First you have to make a diet. Not a very strict one, just don't eat bread, and zero sugar.

If you eat something, you can eat only once, don't eat extra. It will be very hard at first. If you are still hungry eat a carrot, an apple or some tea.

Also you have to do some exercises. Look up for 30 minute cardio workouts, or buy an xbox one where you can use xbox fitness. (it helped e a lot, because of the kinect is scanning you you will receive tips how to preform better)

Remember, 30 minutes training everyday, and a diet.
>>
>>677436550
13 lbs in 4 months is not impressive. 13 lbs in 2 months should be his goal.
>>
File: 1426473011586.jpg (134 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1426473011586.jpg
134 KB, 1600x1200
>>677440894
that was what surprised me very much. I cut the sugar and started to loose wheight. I could eat Schnitzel and that sort every day and I was still loosing wheight.
I also almost never drink any softdrinks, I prefer water

but

cut down on the beer.

no way man - why even live?
>>
>>677441337
You can lose 13 pounds in three weeks if you do a no carb diet.
>>
>>677436809
I am short, but I'm a teenage bottom faggot so yaknow.
>>
Actually, bread can be healthy as long as it's not american bread. This shit is full of sugar.
>>
>>677441337
actually, if he's as far gone as he claims in OP, his opening month will be a loss of about 20 lbs., because of water retention losses.

opening month is always a big number for a dieting noob.
>>
>>677430454
With help of apps, friends, and a pre-existing interest in kayaking and cycling, I've gone from 330 to 265 and still going down.

>Endomondo
Record your physical activities like hiking, cycling, etc. It records several metrics, including caloric uptake, and syncs that data with...

>MyFitnessPal
A calorie/nutrition/weight tracker. Set targets for everything, barcode scan anything you'd eat (or search for it manually), and let it manage your daily net uptake.
>>
Here is what I did, went from 160 to 100:

-I walked for 2 hours every day. No running or jogging or any of that shit, just do circles around your neighborhood.

-Cut the sugar. No, you don't have to give it up completely, it wouldnt kill you to have a piece of candy every once in a while, but if you have zero self control then cut the sugar completely.

-Don't eat or drink that diet shit. don't you dare fucking go from Coca cola to coke zero cause youre 'on a diet'. you'll just look like a faggot.

-NO FASTFOOD. Don't even eat at a restaurant. cook your own food, it helps you burn a little bit and you'll work more to get your own food, thus you won't eat all the time

-Don't snack. eat only three square meals. if youre hungry drink hot tea or water.

-if you really wanna go all out, only eat a handful of food. whatever your hand can grab is all you get.

-cut down on the bread. no need to get rid of it completely, but only half a piece of day

-meat is good, as are veggies and fucking fruits.

-good luck OP
>>
>>677433542
>at 123 kg you are burning 3690 calories doing nothing.

Fat people don't tend to have very good metabolism. Besides, those formulas apply to just about no one. They just correspond to the average among some test group at some point, and anyone would be a fool to design their meal plan according to those numbers.
>>
>>677430454
Make it easier for yourself, stop drinking soft drink and cut down on carbs like pizza, after that either go to a gym(great) start swimming(also great) or just go running(not that good), if you go to a gym, try to get a workout guide from a pt, they'll usually give you one if you ask for it and book a lesson
>>
>>677441439
drinking calories is something that you only earn the privilege to do if the rest of your diet is exemplary.

if you want to see an exemplary diet, look up Eat to Live by Joel Fuhrman. it is challenging, but merely being aware of its principles will help you.
>>
>>677436960
Madness. Surely, you must realise that the PC is probably the only access via which this anon has access to primo animu? Have some compassion! What would his poor waifu say, being thus abandoned!?
>>
>>677441915
This, at least 1h walk/jog a day, proper meal times, throw away all garbage food in your house, find something to do when you get the cravings, like go for a run or drink water.
>>
>>677439582
you barely lost anything but water
>>
>>677441915
re: no fast food

I'm the anon that lost 80 lbs. in 10 months.
Personally, I have a need to leave the house every day, and that often means sitting in fast food places like chipotle or even mcdonalds.

i still go to those places. I just bring a salad in with me and buy one or two small things and a diet soda. if i'm at mcdonalds, the one thing I get is a grilled snack wrap (usually without a tortilla), and i put it in my salad.

if i'm at chipotle, there are several things you can get there....i only rule out tortillas and chips.
>>
>>677441449
Yeah if you want loose flabby skin.
Unless you're super fat, you shouldn't try and lose more than 2 lbs a week.
>>
>>677430454
exercise and go on a low carb diet.
it worked for me
>>
OP just set realistic goals and increment each week and RECORD YOUR PROGRESS
>>
>>677441832
Good luck anon
>>677441915
Thank you :)
>>677441985
You can assume my metabolism to be lower than whatever self-esteem i have left
>>677442045
Thanks for the reminder I actually do have a workout guide from a pt i had a few months back
>>677442392
I've been staying out of fast food since last year.
>>677442582
Recording my progress never occured to me because it seems narcissistic :/
>>
>>677442861

also go and read the first few stickied threads in /fit
>>
>>677430454
OP i used to be in the exact same situation. what helped me was going to a gym and got a trainer to help me out. also try to limit your daily carb consume to 50. there should be a list on the internet with good carbs and bad carbs.
but most important of all. be patient and endure. once the fat starts melting off it will be worth it
>>
>>677442079
The Fuhrman eat to live only 6 week plan.

That is fine for those who are already slim and want to lose a lovehandle or a little mostly tolerable wobble.

Not useful for a long term diet as necessary here.
>>
File: 1458234111932.jpg (30 KB, 418x425) Image search: [Google]
1458234111932.jpg
30 KB, 418x425
>>677430454
Cardio/fat burning exercise is key.
Look up the ratio of weight,age, etc and it will tell you your ideal heartrate to achieve either goal (weight loss, or cardio)
As well as eating right.

Avoid processed foods, avoid sugary shit, maybe try gluten free as well.

Always always always make room for green foods, or a salad, with little to no dressing. It just defeats the purpose.

Get a gym membership! Theyre reaply inexpensive these days.
Xsport fitness is $35 for starters i believe.

Good luck /b/ro, youve just started your journey to a healthier you!
>>
File: 1459374328968-b.jpg (32 KB, 366x380) Image search: [Google]
1459374328968-b.jpg
32 KB, 366x380
>>677430454
STOP STUFFING YOURSELF, LARDASS.

Why is it so hard to understand that? The more you eat the more your body takes in and since your fatass is sedentary, it all goes to your body. I lost weight without excercising just by cutting calories properly. Limit your food intake. That simple. And drink water instead of soda or Mt. Dew.
>>
>>677443539
Penn jillette and many others have made it their lifestyle. Penn allows himself a cheat day on rare and appropriate occasions.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.