[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Daily reminder that Islam can never be defeated, only embraced.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 22
File: islam_title1.jpg (119 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
islam_title1.jpg
119 KB, 640x480
>Daily reminder that Islam can never be defeated, only embraced.

Westerners will suffer at the hands of the noble Muslims who fight back.
The Ummah is rising, keep pushing us and you will see the true face of Jihad. What you see now is only the beginning, you have no clue of what we are capable.

You pigs are poking a sleeping giant, the more you keep fighting, the bigger the response and the Muslims will annihilate you. We will leave no male alive and your women will be captured as booty.

I am a moderate Muslim. I endorse this message. Islam will rise. Islam will rule. Islam will defeat it's attackers., by the grace of Allah.

Allahu' akbar.
>>
TLDR: OP is a BIG faggot
>>
I'd love to force feed you some bacon you fuck.
>>
>>677427984
ur not my real dad u cant tellme how to liv my life tbh
>>
>>677427984

>muslim
>noble

fuck off you childfucker get in your cave and never come out again
>>
>>677427984
"Moderate Muslim" well since 4chans monitored now good luck with your plans Muhammad
>>
>>677427984
Remember the United States is always listening
>>
File: on my position.jpg (42 KB, 552x712) Image search: [Google]
on my position.jpg
42 KB, 552x712
>>677427984
the only thing that gives me peace from the rustling of this gay ass post is that OP will probably get his ass bombed or killed in a very painful way.

Deus vult, cunt.
>>
File: truth.jpg (679 KB, 1300x2496) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
679 KB, 1300x2496
>>
>>677427984
How easy would it be to nuke the lot of you, I wonder?
>>
I'd rather just ignore Islam, at this stage they are children screaming because they don't get what they want
>>
>>677427984
Well alright anon, tell me about Islam. From what you've said it seems pretty cool. What does being a muslim mean to you?
>>
File: Anti Muslim Weapon.jpg (474 KB, 1020x482) Image search: [Google]
Anti Muslim Weapon.jpg
474 KB, 1020x482
>>677427984
>>
>>677428718
Thats actually in contrast a pretty nice picture of Greece compared to the real thing to be honest.
>>
>>677427984
>islam defeating everyone
>can't defeat 6 million jews in an area the size of delaware
>>
>>677428966
>I'd rather just ignore Islam
Good goy, you're doing exactly what they want. Your ignorance will contribute to the decline and fall of Western Civilization.
>>
OP, what else is there to your religion than just "Allah and Muslims are great, so make everyone a Muslim!"? It doesn't seem like there is any deeper theology there.

I'm being totally serious. Please explain to me what deeper thoughts the Koran has for us.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 347x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 347x550
>>
lol @ everyone bumping this ded thread
>>
Something horrible needs to happen. Lots of people need to die. Then we can full on dehumanize them and wipe them out. I think a bio weapon would be fun. It could also get out into the general public and help with population control. Win win!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLMXVCT_24M
>>
>>677429233
Easy come, easy go
>>
>>677427984
we will exterminate every one of you goat fuckers
>>
>>677427984

the only way to defeat islam is with Nihilism
>>
>>677429064
Isra-hell owns the USA and the American pigs together with most of the West will enter genocide mode if we take back our land.

This is why conquering Europe and America through infiltration is our first priority.
>>
>>677427984
you say you're a muslim.....

do you pray 5 times a day, every day, never missing a prayer time?
do you fast every day during the month of ramadon?
do you abstain from alcohol, pork, modern music, sex outside of marriage, interest based income, investing, or banking without fail?
>>
>>677429341
The Quran preaches justice, equality across race/ethnicity, roles for men and women,fighting back against attackers, modesty, humility, submission to Allah, acquiring knowledge, helping others, personal hygiene, enjoyment of sexual intercourse and so much more...

Everything that went wrong with your society is perfect in Islam.
>>
>>677429965
>yes
>yes
>yes
>>
>>677430519
>personal hygiene

if that's so then why do muzzy cab drivers smell like a rotting corpse sitting out in the summer sun?
>>
>>677430519
If the Koran teaches all that, how come we never hear any of it? All we hear is "There is no god but Allah" and all this shit about how great Allah and Muhammed are.

Also, don't you see that "fighting back" and humility go against each other? If you had humility, you would not assert yourself.
>>
File: th.jpg (12 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
12 KB, 300x225
>>
File: Burmese truth about Islam.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Burmese truth about Islam.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
>>677430519

>Justice
1 man testifying equals 3 women testifying

>Equality across race/ethnicity
Behead those who oppose islam

>Acquiring knowledge
Claiming every new scientific data was in Qur'an 1400 years ago

>Personal hygiene
Shit and dump in streets

>Enjoyment of sexual intercourse
Donkeys horses chickens cats and dogs

If that's a bait, that's a nice one, made me reply. If not please kill yourself
>>
>>677430519

Do you believe in all of the tenets of Islam? Specifically, the one that says that the only valid form of government is an Islamic Caliphate, and it is the duty of every Muslim to make the world's governments such?

If so, do you believe that such a belief is compatible with the governments of the west?
>>
>>677428769
>Colosseum , 80
>Taj mahal 1648
Nice b8
>>
>>677431042
>Humility - the quality of having a modest or low view of one's importance.

That is why our martyrs defend the Ummah with deadly suicide bomb attacks... for we care not for ourselves, but for the Muslim people who are suffering at the hands of these vile enemies.

>If the Koran teaches all that, how come we never hear any of it? All we hear is "There is no god but Allah" and all this shit about how great Allah and Muhammed are.
All you ever listen to is what happens when we fight back, you never want to listen to a Muslim when we're not winning with our deadly attacks. That is why all you ever hear is praise for Allah, during our victories.
>>
>>677427984
Hmm....fair enough.
>>
>>677430957
cos they're probably actually pakisatani you racist cunt.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 1728x972) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 1728x972
>>677427984
If you start shit here in the USA you will be defeated. There is a rifle behind every blade of grass
>>
>>677431159
didn't hitler make one like this....?
>>
Islam is the religion of a child.

You are asked to submit to the will of Allah. Who is telling you the will of Allah? Creepy old men telling you to suck their dicks, and then strap on suicide bombs.

Don't think for yourself. Don't be an individual. Just do what you're told, child.

Fucking sad. Islam can't be eradicated from this planet soon enough.
>>
File: prophet mohammed.jpg (75 KB, 494x608) Image search: [Google]
prophet mohammed.jpg
75 KB, 494x608
>>677427984
>>
  ▲
▲ ▲......................................................................................
http://42doctors.blogspot.com/2016/04/lt-dan-follows-orders.html
▼ ▼--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  ▼.
>>
>>677431946
and soon all you'll have is shitty urban sprawl with no grass.
And mosques, dreaded evil STINKING hobbitses....I mean mosques!
>>
>>677427984
Gr8b8m8
>>
File: 1443025275349.jpg (32 KB, 255x253) Image search: [Google]
1443025275349.jpg
32 KB, 255x253
>>677427984
>>
>>677432051
What an erudite person you must be.
>>
Imma make some pigs blood popsicles age sell them outside a mosque.
>>
File: 1459612523285.jpg (29 KB, 611x364) Image search: [Google]
1459612523285.jpg
29 KB, 611x364
>>
>>677431929
but muzzies aren't a race of people. so you can't be racist towards someone because they might be a muzzy.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 383x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 383x384
>>677427984
Gr8b8m80
>>
>>677432368
the u.s ecnomnomy is that bad, and racist, huh?}
Good lick/luck, chuckle-fuck.
>>
>>677431319
>1 man testifying equals 3 women testifying
You didn't read the part about gender roles, did you dumb westerner? It is applicable to rapes and 1400 years later, you still have westerners being locked up and accused by the 1000's because your feminist women. pic related - a daily occurrence in the West.

>Behead those who oppose islam
That doesn't prove racism. It proves the opposite. People are judged by their actions and beliefs and intentions. If the want to harm the Ummah, then execution is permissable.
The west can learn from such values instead of wanting to build a wall to keep brown people out.

>Claiming every new scientific data was in Qur'an 1400 years ago
The Prophet Muhammad said "Seek knowledge from cradle to grave". Islam preaches learning and exploring our world. The wisdom in the Quran is in metaphors, we still need to study the world around us to understand it.

>Shit and dump in streets
Example of the westerner not knowing the difference between a Hindu and a Muslim. You should learn from the previous two points.

>Donkeys horses chickens cats and dogs
Haram.
>>
>>677432368
Rational response ?!?
>>
>>677432488
Bad enough that I can easily afford pigs blood, popsicle sticks, and a cooler cart? You betcha!

>implying Islam is a race
>>
>>677427984
A full out shooting war in the streets would be glorious, feeding mudslime blood to the one true god, the Kube.
>>
File: 1427963759145.gif (674 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
1427963759145.gif
674 KB, 245x180
>>677432592
>rational
>/b/
>>
>>677431485
>Specifically, the one that says that the only valid form of government is an Islamic Caliphate
Yes.

>and it is the duty of every Muslim to make the world's governments such?
It is the duty of every Muslim to establish an area for Muslims to live, since YOUR laws force us to do otherwise, we are stuck.
Nice attempt at the old switcharooney and play the victim card, yet again.
>>
File: image.jpg (272 KB, 717x1115) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
272 KB, 717x1115
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 400x234) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 400x234
>>
>>677429233
>implying those goat fucking cave dwellers could ever come close to toppling a Western country.
>>
>>677432916
You have allowed your homeland to come to ruin, so you come to ours and expect to establish the same things that destroyed your own house? Doesn't the Quran have rules for guests to abide by in another's home?
>>
>>
File: muhammed-pig.jpg (8 KB, 400x285) Image search: [Google]
muhammed-pig.jpg
8 KB, 400x285
>>
File: charlemagne-hero-AB.jpg (95 KB, 334x250) Image search: [Google]
charlemagne-hero-AB.jpg
95 KB, 334x250
Meh, I am not worried. They couldn't do it 1,100 years ago and they'll probably fail again.
>>
>>677427984
>OP confirmed for recruiting for /pol/
>>
>>677433140
They almost did on September 11, 2001.
>>
>>677433140
When muslims are the majority in Europe, do you honestly think they could sustain Western Civilization?
>>
>>677427984
Lol why embrace such a shit culture. You can't even kill an airport terminal full people right, even with two bombs and an assault rifle. A white person could have killed more with a simple kitchen knife
>>
>>677433268
>so you come to ours and expect to establish the same things that destroyed your own house?
>implying it wasn't YOUR bombs that destroyed our homes

nice try, pigface.

We will instill Sharia in the one place you won't bomb, your own land.
You don't here of millions of Saudi or Malaysian migrants. Why?
Because you haven't destroyed their countries.

The Quran has rules to abide by when living in another land. However when they become hostile to your people, these rules cease to apply. They must then be treated as enemies of Islam.
>>
>>677428718
On my position
>>
>>677433447
Except we DID do it 1100 years ago. Our only mistake? epping you Spanish pigfuckers alive thinking we can save you...
Muslims made the mistake of being merciful because Allah is with those who are merciful, unlike what you cunts did to the native Americans.
However, Allah ordered us to kill you where we find you and he was right. We paid the price for not obeying Allah.

We will not make this mistake this time. The western infidel heritage ends here. Goodbye.
>>
Well, the only problem is the Muslim's are too cowardly to declare outright war.

They know they could not survive anything beyond the past mock wars so they infiltrate and perform suicide attacks.

They have angered to many powerful states that would like nothing better than one thing to agree on they didn't have before except for the chance at administrating the oil reserves held by Muslim countries. Only because they threaten to destroy are all those countries held at bay. IS is giving a face to it all and that's bad for them. The argument against it all was that you could not invade a country for the actions of a few of it's citizens or a few hiding out in the country. But if a new nation arises claiming to be all about these few, the few in each country banning together to form their own country and continue Muslim imperialism, that would be enough. No one is arguing not to stop IS. And it's funny how convenient it all is with how IS is armed with weapons Americans left behind for Defense forces they always knew to be incompetent. Forces only necessary since the Americans had dissolved that country's government.

The Muslim radicals make a bad enemy to have because they are not very rational. Their end goal is not self preservation so much as homogenization of culture. They do not seek to absorb but change or eradicate until all is the same.
>>
>>677434631
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVrEwCa8nSA
>>
Fucking bitch nigger. I can't wait for your people to try some dumb shit. You will be killed for your dumb ass cause! Good luck pussy
>>
>>677434156
Then we will wash our syreets in the blood of your children. We will make whores of your mothers and sisters. Your young men will be driven in the streets like beasts and their corpses left to fester with none to pray over them.

No quarter for those who will not repent. Deus Vult.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 900x707) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 900x707
Order of the rose will defeat you and your faggot god
>>
Yeahyeah. Keep making Muslims look bad (even when ISIS isn't even fucking Muslim)
>>
>>677435443
Look bad they are really really fucking bad and they are not kidding op is really Isis he's not joking
>>
>>677434631
Not really. Spanish Visigoths opened their doors to you, backstabbing cunts, that's the only reason you got in, with the excuse of help. Then they fought you smelly cunts for 700 years. That's why you mongrels failed, you got btfo'd out of the place, and they continued to do it throughout history.
>>
Don't worry, muslim shitheads, the time will come when Europe will be forced to wake up. Then we'll have a good time with you.
>>
>>677435688
>Spanish Visigoths opened their doors to you
So we haven't been attacking you for 1400 years like you complain about so often?

Westerner liar spotted.
>>
>>677428769
wow terrible b8
>>
>>677435939
>the time will come when Europe will be forced to wake up. Then we'll have a good time with you
This is your problem. The Ummah was awaken as soon as you attacked us and the Jihad in defense of the Muslims was started. Your inferior culture has yet to realize our retaliation in all it's forms. This is why you will die out, your culture is flawed.
>>
File: HELLO_DARKNESS_MY_OLD_FRIEND.jpg (98 KB, 613x619) Image search: [Google]
HELLO_DARKNESS_MY_OLD_FRIEND.jpg
98 KB, 613x619
>>677427984
Since you can speak English and ur a Muslim they will be likely to kill you anyway.. If you meant ISIS with ur shitpost
>>
>>677429918
thanks for telling us your master plan, general
good luck thinking you smelly shits can actually plan something and do it.
Mussies are just loud fucking children crying all the time
>>
You shit stains will never defeat buddha
>>
>>677436692
kek
>>
>>677427984
I hope you guys like nukes
>>
>>677436020
>opened their doors
>then you attacked
Was that too hard for your tiny brain, goat fucker?
>>
>>677428718
On my position
>>
File: Allahu.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Allahu.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>677427984
Reminder than your symbol is a little dick and balls
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.