[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Incest thread, Lets het the stories going!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: image_0.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image_0.png
1 MB, 640x1136
Incest thread, Lets het the stories going!
>>
Dafuq does that have to do with incest?
>>
>>677420214
Nothing.... Dont hace incest photos.... Or stories as a picture
>>
dk if incest but i just took a shower with my 6 &8yo nieces.
>>
>be 7 years old me
>sister is 12 years old
>us sitting on the couch
>suddenly sister tickles me
>i tickle back and she falls on her belly on the chouch
>little me gets on top of her back and tickles her
>take little peepee out and rub against her
>sister realizes and pushes me away in disgust
>whathaveidone.jpg
>>
>be me
>sister stays at my place cause parents are loser
>work as a ship mechanic
>after 3 month of working git final home
>horny af caus no women Insight for 2 month
>sister sees me and hugs me and missed my cheak
>she sais love you anon happy that you safe home
>she start cooking and I told her i get in the shower
>start robbing my dick in the shower
>sister comes in to tell me dinner was almost ready
>sees giant dick in my Hand and smiles
Cont??
>>
>>677421009
>sees giant dick in my Hand and smiles
>sees giant dick

Yeah yeah, more please...
>>
Bimp
>>
>>677421009
>not seas giant dick
im dissapointed
>>
>be 13
>sister 11
>touch her tits while she sleeps
>wakes up
>next day I put my dick in her hand
>she told me she was telling mommy
> said no cunt
>>
More greentext please
>>
>>677421009
>turn around and cover my dick
>she walks in the shower
>i ask her eh sis what you doing
>wishpers in my ear sssshhhh anon and starts rubbing my cock
>i was just standing there stiff as my cock not knowing what to do
>she starts to take off her wet cloth
Sorry its taken so long am on my phone
>>
>>677419913
Aunt gave me biggest blue balls once, did yoga in front of me in her panties when i was 17
>>
inb4
reach for the door
fall on the floor
everyone does the dinosaur
>>
>>677421833
>face so money
>>
these threads in a nutshell:

>be me
cont????
>>
>>677422327
/thread
>>
>fap to my sisters pics with her undies undies up to my nose and jewellery around my cock
>cum all over a diamond ring
>love the idea that she wears cum covered jewellery that's been used by her little brother
>>
File: clappa.gif (208 KB, 250x219) Image search: [Google]
clappa.gif
208 KB, 250x219
>>677422327
>>
>>677422327
>sister says hi and asks what I want for lunch

>tell her I want her pussy and eat her out

cont?
>>
>>677422562
NICE
>>
>>677421009
>start robbing my dick in the shower
She robbed your dick? Is she black?
>>
>>677419913
More like this? Guys getting friendzoned but still kind of getting some and being teased to hell
>>
>>677421993
>got so horny that I didn't give a fuck any more
>turnd around facing my sister and grab her nek
>turnd ger around so my cock was between her asscheaks
>start to cover ger tits in Lotion
>she starts rubbing her ass against my cock
>pushed her head against the wall and fucked her from behind
>start fucking her harder so the voim from the lotion was Jumping from her ass cheaks

i came that day so hard would do again
>>
>be 12
>cousin 11
>both having a sleepover at aunt
>watching tv in the living room
>i decide to take a shower
>aunt goes to sleep
>get out of shower with only boxers
>go to the living room
>see cousin sleeping on the couchbed
>omgsheissocuteandhot.jpg
>instantboner.jpg
>slowly move to her head and take off boxers
>completely naked
>rub my dick over her head
>see her yawn
>instantturnon.jpg
>spit in my hand as lube
>furiously fapping over her head
>almostcumming.jpg
>cousin turns her back to me in her sleep
>didshewakeup.jpg
>stop fapping
>go to my couchbed
>blueballsofdoom.jpg

Nothing happened after that :p damn she was hot as fuck
>>
File: 1399049201630.jpg (74 KB, 1382x922) Image search: [Google]
1399049201630.jpg
74 KB, 1382x922
>14
>moms computer
>find video of mom
>mom's on a bed
>mom's riding a cock
>mom cums
>changes camera angle
>see mom suck cock
>load is blown
>she giggles
>pulls covers up
>kisses me on forehead
>Kisses Me On Forehead?
>KISSES ME ON FOREHEAD!?!?

next video
>grandma's riding cock....
>>
>>677423035
Don't be disgusting. He fucks his family members, he's not a goddam animal.
>>
File: spmt.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
spmt.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>
>>677423324
wut? so were you asleep?
>>
>>677422273
>Poop was so bank
>>
>>677423324
today we learned anon's mum is a camwhore.

my existence is kek.
>>
>>677423642
>be me
>makng ham sandwich
>sister walk in
>"will you make sandwich for me?" she tells
>why
>eagerly, i grab her labia and pretend its the pet cat charles
cont?
>>
>>677424095
I am in tears from laughing at just this much. Please proceed
>>
File: BOOLIN.jpg (138 KB, 1024x644) Image search: [Google]
BOOLIN.jpg
138 KB, 1024x644
yes please
>>
File: spidey derailment.jpg (84 KB, 645x554) Image search: [Google]
spidey derailment.jpg
84 KB, 645x554
>>677419913
>>
>>677419913
Friendzone? i would say gayzone
>>
>be me
>10 or something
>want to play gta on my brothers computer
>says if I suck his willy
>do it
>play gta

Haunts me to this day but that brother turned out to be my favourite of the lot. No homo and much regret.
>>
>>677424728
>no homo
That's pretty homo tho
>>
>>677424779
its called sacrifice, best part he got to play gta
>>
>>677424095
>father steps in room
>cannot fathom but understood that interference is forsook
>give oaken spoon to frighten sister
>she spook and cums with hair strongly
>blood begins
>>
>>677419913
>be me
>divorced
>drunk wife bitch is gone
>i get daughter
>we live together alone
>growing up with me just fine
>single parenting
>single parenting?
>good idea
>slowly through the years use my new "job" in life
>make her comfortable with many things, not knowing dad_-daughters don't be that close
>sitting in lap gets interesting for me
>after years of training she thinks it's normal something is poking when sitting in laps
>i get to the point where i can slightly rub it on her whenevar i get a chance, without making feel awkward
>once we on a soccer game
>staying near a fence together
>she stands on it, i am holding her from behind
>she is kinda older now, knows for sure what was that poking thing
>but i get a chance and big urge to try it again when i see her bum near me
>several times i "accidentally" rest my boner between her ass cheeks in shorts
>doesn't react
>i place it and don't move
>doesn't react
>press her tighter near a fence
>still nothing
>very slowly i make motions so she doesn't feel it and no one around can see that
>starts to react
>HOLLY FUCK!
>get two or three times a strong but slow pushback from her bum
>then feel holding that bum tight like trying to grab a boner
>get cocky and start to push harder
>she returns
>we try to stay unnoticed
>slow rubbing even worse
>turning me on even better
>came in my pants
>we don't move
>i think she also felt
>and kinda got wet from me
>we never talk about it
>but after that i start making my moves on her
>new life goal: fuck ur daughter (if you a boss make kids and start a family)
>making my moves for years
>still am
>gone pretty far with her till this day
>>
>>677424904
Yea it was fun playing gta but I don't know if it was worth that. If I think about it I can still remember the taste of it, I've gotten pretty good at suppressing that memory though. Also no cum btw
>>
>>677424904
I never had to suck dick to play gta
>>
>>677425152
...how far are we talking
>>
File: 1392339877530.jpg (767 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1392339877530.jpg
767 KB, 1920x1200
>Evening, Summer 2005 in West Texas
>Wind is blowing warm and dry over the plains and agitating the wind chimes and shell casings and empty bottles that hang from the awning of my uncle's trailer.
>Inside my cousin and I are playing San Andreas on my uncle's PS2.
>Uncle is out at a jobsite. Won't be back for days.
>I'm 16, tall, skinnyfat with mophead hair perpetually covered by some stoner-themed beanie hat
>My cousin, 12 or 13 from my recollection, I will describe as I remember him from that night: Round-faced, slender and scrawny. Barely a shade over five feet even as he neared puberty. Blonde hair cut shorter than mine but curly and always messy. Dressed in athletic shorts and a t-shirt with some sarcastic phrase or another scrawled across the front.
>When we started playing, there was a respectable few inches between us, sitting on the floor in front of that old-fashioned fat-backed television. And though I don't notice it immediately, after an hour of gameplay, he has slowly scooted closer so that his arm brushes up against mine every time he moves in reaction to the game
>>
>>677424728
What version? This is critical information
>>
>>677425392
Uh would have been the first I reckon.

Was on a machine running windows 2000.
>>
>>677425197
I have nerve since had to perform oral sex on a male to gain access to gta.
>>
>>677425608
Never*
>>
File: 1458378145769.png (1 MB, 1269x865) Image search: [Google]
1458378145769.png
1 MB, 1269x865
>>677421993
lmfao this story is so fucking fake
"shsshshs annon"
shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>677421993
>>eh sis what you doing
>>
File: P1toDJ5.jpg (150 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
P1toDJ5.jpg
150 KB, 1920x1080
>>677425382
>The hour is 2300 and in the middle of a gang battle, my cousin suddenly pauses the game and tosses the controller in my lap.
>He says, "I don't want to play anymore".
>I look down at him. Now I'm aware how close he's been sitting. Just turning my head to face him, I can smell his skin, his hair...
>I say, "okay", somewhat confused but not surprised as he'd been acting strange ever since my uncle left that morning.
>I get up and walk to the kitchen, grab a glass from the cabinet, and fill it up at the sink. When I turn back around, he's now laying on the couch, one arm stretched across his forehead, staring off into space.
>I ask if he wants to watch TV
>"No"
>I ask if he wants to listen to some music
>"No"
>Before I can make another suggestion, he gets up and goes into his bedroom, I assume, to go to sleep. Fair enough, I think, it's getting late, he's tired. That's it.
>I get a cigarette from my uncle's stash in a drawer under the kitchen counter and step outside.
>After three drags, my cousin appears at the doorway behind me, asks for it.
>I hand him the cigarette and he takes a long drag, hands it back to me.
>I take a drag and my cousin steps down from the doorway and stands in front of me. He leans forward and rests his head on my chest, his arms hanging down at his sides.
>Not sure what to do, I stare out at the lights of the cars, still passing down the highway one or two at a time in the distance.
>Throroughly confused at this point--never seen him act like this before--I ask if something is wrong.
>Long silence, five seconds, ten. Then he says, "I'm just really glad you came out here." I feel his arms slowly crawl up my sides and around to my lower back in a sort of weak embrace. Down below, I feel the first stirrings of an impending erection. I take another drag.
>>
>>677425152
Give us moar
>>
File: 66661.jpg (264 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
66661.jpg
264 KB, 1920x1080
>>677425706
>With half an inch left on the cigarette, I ask if he wants another drag
>He shakes his head, swiping his face side to side against the front of my shirt. I toss the cigarette into the dirt and look around. The nearest neighbors are over half a kilometer away, but I'm still worried someone might see.
>I put my hands on his shoulders and gently push him away.
>He looks up at me, eyes wide and mouth hanging slightly open
>I tell him I'm going to bed.
>"Oh," he says. His face falls and he looks away.
>I open the door and step inside the trailer.
>In the bathroom down the hall, I'm brushing my teeth and between bursts of the faucet, I hear my cousin enter the trailer and walk into his bedroom. I rinse off and put away my toothbrush and open the bathroom door.
>Across from me is his bedroom, the light's off inside so I can't see him. I close the bathroom door and shut off the hallway light and step inside.
>While I stay there, the two of us share a queen size bed that takes up over half his floor space. I get under the covers and scoot closer to him. I know he's not asleep.
>"Hey", I say, "what's wrong?"
>He shuffles back towards me until I'm spooning him.
>The two of us have always been close, since his uncle's divorce, since his mom had her crazy religious conversion and moved overseas to proselytize in China or Albania or wherever. But tonight it's different, in a way that I felt but couldn't really explain.
>>
File: Stadium_Night_016.jpg (168 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Stadium_Night_016.jpg
168 KB, 1920x1080
>>677425800

>It's just him and his uncle out here, in the desolate, ugly, beautiful wasteland of the old Southwest. His entire grade at school in the double digits and mostly twats, by his judgement, the nearest neighbors half a click in either direction. I'm all he has, that's what he doesn't have to tell me.
>"Alright man," I say. I tilt my head downward, bury my nose in his messy blonde hair and inhale, and it's like I'm taking the whole of his spirit into the dome of my skull. He bends his knees downward over mine until the soles of his feet are touching the tops of mine. I reach around and wrap my arms about his chest, gripping tightly the front of his shirt.
>"Anon", he says.
>"Yeah?"
>He sniffs and says, "please don't leave."
>I clench his shirt tighter.
>"Not yet", I say, and release.
>I feel one of his hands come over the top of my own. My other hands rubs up and down from his chest down to his stomach. He's warm and soft even through the t-shirt. My hand wanders down to his waist and over his thighs. He inhales deeply, but offers no protest.
>I ask if he's okay, he nods lightly.
>>
File: 229469.jpg (366 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
229469.jpg
366 KB, 1920x1080
>>677425853

>Encouraged now, I slowly shift my free hand back up and underneath his t-shirt. He's breathing faster and I run my hand over, mapping over every part of his chest and stomach.
>He lets go of my hand and I reach down towards the waistband of his shorts, then pause and reach lower, toward his crotch. I can feel his cock, small but rock hard, pressing up against the front of his shorts. I squeeze it lightly and start rubbing it up and down through his clothes.
>His breathing quickens and I crane my neck forward and begin lightly kissing the side of his neck.
>He presses his ass back into my crotch. I know he can feel my dick through my pajama pants.
>Bored now. I surge up and throw the covers aside--too hot anyway--even in the dark I know exactly where to go.
> I reach down and pull down his shorts and underwear in one tug, he kicks his legs and flings them across the room.
>Bending down, I place one hand on his chest, he grabs it with both hands and holds it to his heart. With the other, I feel for his cock. Hairless but for a barely perceptible tuft just at the base, circumsized and though it's hard to tell in the dark, just over four inches fully hard.
>I put my mouth over it in one go and slowly pull it out, my tongue riding the bottom vein up to the head.
>He arches his back, and I can barely make out a "yeah", escaping between breaths.
>Like a depraved whore, or a wild animal mad with feverish lust, I go at his cock such that I'm barely paying attention when he says, "wait".
>Then he gasps; his dick twitches and warm, salty semen spills into my mouth. I'm surprised, but managed to fight the urge to gag. Four, five, six strings. I start to think he could go on forever.
>>
File: 1509422.jpg (823 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1509422.jpg
823 KB, 1920x1080
>>677425897
>FInally, he finishes. Against my instincts, I swallow every drop and with my tongue, clean every inch of his still twitching cock.
>I lay down next to him, my dick still throbbing with anticipation; I wonder if he'll return the favor.
>Still naked from the waist down, he rolls over and lays his head on my chest, saying nothing. I put my right hand on his back and grab his hand with my left.
>He's adorable, I think, even in the dark he seems so content. I'll let him rest for a minute.
>Having other ideas, he pushes himself up and reaches across the bed, switching on the light.
>Now, for the first time since I laid down, I can see him fully. He's sitting on top of his feet and looking down at me with a half smile on his face, almost expectantly.
>I reach down and begin undoing the drawstring of my pants and, taking the cue, he reaches over to help me.
>>
>>677425942
Mate... its clear that this is fiction
>>
>>677426080
shh let him finish his little fantasy
>>
>>677426080
M8 w8 for the gr8 d8 rape
>>
>be me 14 at cousins house she a sleep
>get boner
>unzip pants
>stick my dick in her mouth
>she was pretending to sleep
>bites my dick
>>
>>677426080
Not only that, why is it that all the well-written stuff is always guy on guy? I don't have anything against it, but I wish I'd see something else.
>>
>>677423139
You're a total nigger.
>in shower
>start rubbing lotion on her tits
Go scalp your pleb hed
>>
>>677425942
Fake... also gay... move along
>>
>>677419913
Source? Snapchat name?
>>
>>677426225
Kek
>>
>>677425285
for instance... most recent event that happened
she got drunk with friends. they return her home.
my dau not beeing able to stand on her own. i tell them i will take care ans say thx. they go home. i put my daughter in bed in her room.
wish her good night. then since she is drunk i try wishing on her lips. it's fine. i try to push my tongue inside she opens mouth. i am standing over her... we kiss passionately. i remove the covers and slowly move down on her with my hand. she opens wide. i rub her through her pants. i can feel her breathing heavily. i take her hand and put on my growing boner. she stops the kiss, push me away and tell me to get out while turning her back on me.
i get out and never spoke about it after it happened like always. it's normal thing i got used to it. we have all different sorts of episodes like that but never talk about it. if i try she gets weirder and closed and won't even talk to me so i try to play by her rules. if we can talk, then we can have fun, and if we have fun, bigger chance something good will happen.
it's important she accepts sexual vibe that we have between us from time to time so i have a hope we will pass all these "games" and get to the real thing at some point
>>
>>677426246
Okay fine, I've had some ideas for straight incest. I'll go take a piss then start on something that'll get you off.
>>
>be me 12
>cousin 14
>sleepover at his house while parents are on vacation
>aunt and uncle decide to go to sleep
>we didn't share bedrooms because their oldest son moved out so I had his old room
>around midnight he creeps into my room and cuddles next to me
>he says "hey anon are you still awake?" I reply "yeah what's up?"
>"nothing much I really wanted to talk to you" I said "what about?"
>he wrapped his arm around me slightly touching my sideboob and said "you know, I really love you and glad you're here" with a chuckle

cont?
>>
>>677425152
more..
>>
>>677426500
moar
>>
>>677426452
Make it about frog people that have a huge family because they are royalty but it turns out all the frogmen and frogwomen have been having incest to keep their bloodline pure. Like having sex with tadpoles etc..
>>
>>677424480
Stop
>>
>>677425151
What in the fuck did any of that mean?
>>
>>677419913
With those glasses he looks like hes fixing a watch
>>
>me 2 years ago
>living on my own
>got an amazing job
>sister and her shit bf brake up
>sister fights for her daughter
>loses fight (how i have no idea)
>daughter living with drop out loser ex bf
>sister find new friends, now hanging out with rope friends.
>pissed at ex bf want to kill him
>My sisters high school crush starts fight with ex
>Wtf is my sisters wake...
>ex ends up stabbing Crush
>now serving 12 years
>godfather to little girl, she moved in with me
>how the fuck do I raise a teenage girl..
>she wont sleep by her self for 2 weeks
>asks if I love her and if ill go away to
>donno wtf to say said "you too and no" or some shit
>after two weeks pretty use to her walking around in panties
>>
>>677426500
Yes more
>>
>>677419913
it's not friendzone
>>
File: images (27).jpg (5 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
images (27).jpg
5 KB, 240x160
>be me, 13
>go on vacation with family
>15 year old cousin comes with us
>haven't seen her in years, she's become a total slut
>packed only the shortest shorts and shit
>pretty good banter, our family only has boys and she makes dick jokes and shit to fit in
>1 week in to vacation and I haven't fapped, not enough private space
>getting stressed as fuck, balls are the size of watermelons
>chilling in room one day
>see cousin's panties hanging out of bag
>fucking jackpot
>go through them, find out the slut has a g string
>can't stand it any longer
>house is full as fuck, people everywhere
>fuck it
>grab panties, start sniffing and go for the most furious wank of my life
>hear the door start to open
>oh fuck
>throw g string across room and try to put my dick away
>it's my fucking cousin
>don't know if I got my sausage away in time
>had to turn over in to the stupidest fucking autist pose to hide erections
>she sees g string randomly on ground
>has weird look on her face
>oh shit im sure she knows
>awkward as fuck
>she grabs her stuff and leaves room
>I finish up as soon as she leaves
>swear I could fill up coke can with all that semen
>later on cousin is awkward around me
>oh shit she knows
>she breaks tension by making dick jokes again
>notice something different
>she's making small dick jokes
>she didn't make small dick jokes before
>she knows I have small dick
>she saw my small dick
>she saw my dick
>mfw
>>
When I was 15 my 19 year old brother used to touch our 12 year old sister. She went and told me one day and said she didn't like it and was scared. She asked if she can start sleeping in the basement and sharing the room with me. Then one day she asked if I liked her and we got to touching and eventually having sex with each other. She told me she loved me doing it to her and not him. I still wonder why.
>>
>>677426660
>I felt him scooch closer to me
>I had no idea what to think at this point
>all of the sudden I felt him reach closer to my boob and felt something poking me
>I knew what was going on at this point, I was a curious child and would sneak into my parents bedroom and found their stash of porn
>I didn't know what to do
>felt like he wouldn't love me anymore if I didn't do something, was insecure
>at this point his hand was over my nipple massaging it, felt kind of good and started getting wet
>scooched back a bit and started rubbing my ass against his crotch area

cont?
>>
>be me
> wake up randomly to make a sammich
> see cousin making a sammich as well

... Cont?
>>
>>677427305
For the luv of god yes
>>
>>677427305
always cont u cunt
>>
File: 1390261200442.jpg (3 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1390261200442.jpg
3 KB, 126x126
>>677426678
Sorry, but I only write about humans. How do you like this setup?

>It's late February, maybe ten years ago
>Be me, seventeen, slender and muscular from years of swim team, sitting on the floor of my bedroom watching TV and eating pretzels
>My sister, barely fourteen and stick thin, with frizzy hair and pale skin, is laying on my bed, texting her friends
>Despite the weather, my window is open and the night air is cascading from the windowsill and spreading its cool fingers about the carpet under my feet
>South Park is on, Go God Go, Cartman has just woken up in the future when my sister lets out a gasp, then a laugh, at once shocked and amused. Not at the TV, I can ascertain, but some message sent by a friend.
>Ask what's so funny.
>>
yuuus cont
>>
>>677421993
Oh my God this is so good
>>
>> 677425152 #
Omg I love it. Can I watch you fuck her that afterwards you take me to bed with you
>>
File: cagemoar.jpg (13 KB, 463x319) Image search: [Google]
cagemoar.jpg
13 KB, 463x319
>>677427305
post da rest
>>
>>677426247
not that guy, but...
have you literally never heard of the extremely common product called shower lotion?
>>
>>677426936
>finally get her back into school
>Finally back to work
>shit starts to become norm
>Meet a girl at work 7.5 nice perky tits
>set up a date
>tell little Anon i'll be going out tonight
>asks if its work
>tell her its a date
>she starts crying saying shit like "now im leaving her too"
>fuck i feel a cock block comin...
>tell her ill be back and i wont stay out late
>Go out on date, chick is smoking...
>get text form little Anon ohwhatthefuck.jpg..
>"i made supper in case you dont eat enough when you are out" txt ehatever, dont reply
>dude walks up to table, hey "slut anon, do your bf know you are out?"
>oh for fuck sake... get up and leave the bitch there
>Get home a lot sooner then hoped, Little Anon cooking in her panties and bra. wasn't kidding about making supper...
>"get dressed..."
>"why?"
>"you're getting to old and still to young for that, im a guy. i cant be seen with you like that"
>she takes off bra
>fuck...
>"what about this?" playful..
>blueballs, just wanted to fuck a bitch tonight..
>take off coat and cover her up "stop"
>>
>>677427518
>I reached underneath my blanket and rubbed his crotch over his sleeping pants
>was kind of small but felt big because I was young
>my hand somehow managed to get into his pants and felt wet stuff at the tip
>that really turned me on and I go YOLO mode and basically ripped his pants off
>had no idea what I was doing and gave a teethy blowjob
>he pushes me onto my back and removes my clothing
>thinking "this is really going to happen" he starts licking me "you taste so good anon" has no idea what he's doing
>felt kind of good
>he gets of top of me and penetrates me too quickly
>hurts like fuck
>>
File: 1455879414252.png (853 KB, 1084x1047) Image search: [Google]
1455879414252.png
853 KB, 1084x1047
>mom walks in room
>see's me fappin
>son u have big dik
>i kno lol
>i cum on her face
>we still fuk
story true
>>
File: serj.jpg (24 KB, 490x446) Image search: [Google]
serj.jpg
24 KB, 490x446
>>677423423
kek
>>
File: kek.jpg (12 KB, 170x285) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
12 KB, 170x285
>>677421242
>>
>>677421833
>SAID NO CUNT
>>
>>677427911
>says he's about to cum
>I push him off of me and give him blueballs for a few minutes
>he gets back on top of me, all of the sudden feels good?
>I'm moaning sort of loud but not too loud
>he's penetrating me somewhat softly but also rough while caressing my nipples and sucking on them
>he stops for a minute while inside of me and I feel his penis throbbing
>came inside of me and pulled his dick out really fast
>felt like I had to pee, but a really good pee
>pushed hard and squirted everywhere
>he got back on top of me and I said "more?" with a big grin chuckling
>he unloaded inside of me once more
>all of the sudden pulls out quickly, squirt again
>spits in his hand, rubs on his dick
<shoved it inside of my ass, so turned on it hurt so fucking bad /b/ .. but I loved it
>cums inside my ass
>we lay naked for another hour before he returns to his bedroom and falls asleep
>>
>>677427030
hehe top kek
>>
>>677428367
Failed on the greentext. -_-
>>
>>677426319
MOAR DAMMIT
>>
>>677427896
You have my curiosity
>>
>>677425382
>>677425706
>>677425800
>>677425853
>>677425897
>>677425942 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrhJyiW1NHM
>>
>>677424585
This. See, pussy, lick it and then fuck it, you DO NOT toy around with it and do... what ever that faggot is doing.
>>
>>677427030
Is she still a slut?
>>
>>677428602
Cutting the individual pubes?
>>
>>677427896
>goes to take a show and beat my dick so hard it'd be called self harm
>about to nut
>door opens
>little anon see's me watching basic porn (i sit in the bathtub with my arm out so i can watch and fap)
>drops phone and pulls covers to hide my dick
> yell at her to get out
>she must have seen what was on the phone because she says shit like "am i old enough to help you with this?"
>again tell her to get out
>dont finish, fuck my life
>get out and supper is plated
>she acts like she didnt see anything
>eat diner and go to bed
>she tells me she wants to cuddle tonight
>god damn it kid let me get some dick time...
>She crys after i said no
>fuck it give in whats one more night, ill just do it when shes in School tomorrow..
>finally in bed she turns her back to me and push up close
>ask's if i can cuddle her
>"no"
>"why? we use to before..."
>"no go to bed"
>"if its because i seen that its ok i don't mind, im just cold"
>she's still fam, cant just not help...
>turn into her and cover her over
>"thanks Anon!" pushs her ass into my dick
>oh fuck...
>>
File: 1429548628274.gif (796 KB, 320x286) Image search: [Google]
1429548628274.gif
796 KB, 320x286
>>677423139
>voim
What
>>
Mine was a one-time event, it didn't lead to sex, just a handjob.

>17
>Parents out of town but didn't want me to stay home alone they're overprotective AF
>Have to stay with aunt
>She's a cool woman so thought OK
>I'm staying in her 1 bedroom apartment
>She says I can have the bed, she'll have the couch
>Days go by had to stay a week
>By the 3rd or 4th day I got through her panty drawer, thought she was out
>She keeps her apartment front door slightly open so i didnt hear her come in
>She straight up caught me snooping
>She looked shocked at first but after searching her mind for what to think she did the unthinkable
>She walks up as calm as you like and dropped her panties she was wearing to her ankles
>She picks them up and sits me down, I'm still trying to find the nerve to explain myself
>We're sat on the side of the bed and she presses her worn panties to my face
>They're wet
>The musky smell gets my rock hard
>She takes notice and takes my cock out with her other hand
>Jerks me off
>About to cum
>She wraps her panties around my cock and lets me blow into them

>She gets up and walks to the washing machine and throws her panties in

>Wanted to work my way into fucking her, but never did

>Went home at the end of the week

Not spoke to her since
>>
>be me 13
>cousin 13, she's staying over for vacation
>face like a goddess
>had a crush on her since time immemorial
>sleepy time, I get to sleep beside her coz mom thinks, "anon, you gotta let her sleep in your room so she be comfortable"
>alright.jpg
>she gets to bed one night after bathing
>smells divine
>getwood.png
>I feel really awkward coz I never wear shorts to sleep and only have boxers on
>I'm under the blanket anyway so guess she won't notice
>she climbs unto bed AND sleeps really close beside me
>so close my dick touches her shorts
>she looks at me like, "Was that what I think it is?"
>turn around in embarrassment, while I hear her giggle

continue?
>>
>>677428994
always, anon
>>
>>677428994
Yes nigger
>>
>>677428920
go on
>>
>>677428706

Not even joking, she got pregnant like a year later
>>
>>677428920
continue?
>>
>>677428920
cont plz
>>
File: 7yRFZPt.gif (639 KB, 540x357) Image search: [Google]
7yRFZPt.gif
639 KB, 540x357
>>677426319
CAN NO ONE HERE SPELL
>>
>>677428920
>she knows what shes doing
>"haha its getting hard again" playful again
>tell her to knock it off or ill turn away
>she stop and just bumps in closer as if shes trying to get a better feel
>it ends with that
>holy shit that ass felt firm, but soft... and her bootie panties..
>Finally get some sleep
>Feeling amazing randomly
>thinking its prob a wet dream (should have known better i never get them)
>start to slowly wake up
>beds rocking a little
>Shes grinding her ass up and down on my dick
>fuck... feels amazing...
>start to wake up more
>should i keep going? go for more? stop?! wtf do i do here?
>Hide the fact that im awake
>look at her
>still cant see me shes got her back to me
>her arm is down between her
>trying to hide her little moans
>dick is raging...
>feel her get stiff with only her arm and ass moving
>lets out a larger moan (pretty sure she came)
>close my eyes right quick
>"anon?.. you awake?"
>DontMakeAFuckingSound.jpg
>she falls asleep shortly after
>dick still raging...
Next day
>>
>>677419913
wow that is a brand new level of
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>677427604
Continue what happened?
>>
>>677429734
Keeeep gooooing
>>
File: funny-hitler04.jpg (47 KB, 580x577) Image search: [Google]
funny-hitler04.jpg
47 KB, 580x577
type faster nigs
>>
>>677421009
>>677430366
I laughed
>>
>>677429292
Here we go, 4th day of stayover:

>Mom has to get out to shop for dinner and stuff
>Siblings away on their own vacation trips with friends
>Me and cousin alone playing Crash Bandicoot Racing
>yeah, it's the 90s, deal with it
>act like the thing the other night with the penis-touch was just a dream
>midway in playing, she casually asks, "are you circumcised?"
>whatwasthat.org
>she laughed and repeated the question
>I am
>a few minutes of silence, then she follows up, "can I see it?"
>Thinking "no, we might get caught; mom might return from grocery."
>Didn't matter coz I said "Yes" right away
>Showed her, and she giggled, yet again
>Convinced she was playing me
>I got up, went outside for air
>Fastforward to sleepy time, she gets into bed smelling and looking like holy peaches from the land of perfection
>Haven't spoken to her since I showed her my dick
>I was turning my back to her to sleep when she said, "Let me see it again, anon."
>Thinking, "Are you nuts? Mom might come over!"
>Didn't matter again coz I immediately took off my boxers and showed her
>A bit flappy coz I didn't have a hard-on yet
>She touched it
>She touched it again
>And then she was giving me a handjob
>Couldn't remember much coz goddamn it felt awesome
>Came in her hands, she got up and washed
>Waited for her to return to say thank you
>She just smiled and turned her back from me to sleep
>Couldn't sleep for two hours or so coz awesome

Not the end of the story yet. Will get back with more in a few minutes. Dinner and stuff (and wife must not see me typing this, lol).
>>
>>677420894
im interested
>>
Don't you 404 on me!
>>
>>677429734
>wake up and see her panties on my floor
>yup.. wet marks
>shes in shower
>thank loving fuck!
>pull my dick out and starts to rip one off
>all i can remember is looking down at her panties
>not getting busted this time
>lean back on the room door
>now she cant get in even if she tried
>shower stops
>beat it faster
>feel her try to open the door
>"getting dressed!"
>about to blow
>she trys talkin me into letting her in
>|ive already seen"
>she trys pushing the door open over and over
>try telling her to stop but cant
>her moans trying to push the room door open gets me harder then ever
>about to blow
>never forget this...
>"come onnn... pleeeeeaseee" in a flirty playful voice
>fucking exploded
>pretty sure she knew what i was doing.
>she didnt try to open the door after that
>cleaned up, ate and got ready to drive her to school
>in car
>asks me if i can teach her how to drive stick one day (i drive a 6 speed)
>ya sure what ever
>she tells me to keep my promise and places her hand over my crotch
>stupid me not getting what she was getting at from the start.
>park in front of her school to drop her off
>she wont let go
>fuck fuck fuck teachers everywhere... shes going to get me jailed...
>she starts rubbing over top of my pants
>I cant make a move or people will see me
>her bell rings for school
>bye anon
>kisses my cheek
>go home to destroy my dick again...
>>
>>677430827
Yo, someone screencap this shit. I would, but phone screencaps are garbage-tier.
>>
>>677427349
no
>>
>>677431088
dunn
>>
>>677431207
Post?
>>
>>677430827
Keep it going
>>
>>677431303
he isnt done yet.. OP still has to post stuff/.
>>
>>677431303
gotta w8 to the end anon
>>
>>677431371
A'ight, but if this shit dies we need a new thread for NieceFag.
>>
>>677427604
You fucking suck at narrating
>>
>>677425152
DONT DIE ON ME ANON! DONT DIE!
>>
Keep it up annons
>>
Bump bump
>>
While we wait for the anons to finish, how are you guys?
>>
>>677426319

guaranteed shes told her friends
>>
>>677422327
Wow good job bud, you really got the feel for the whole "What this type of thread is", maybe next time try a bit harder on getting your point across because you literally dont have one.
>>
Rip boner
>>
>>677430453
Hurry up man, it's good
>>
Two different siblings:

>> me 9 or 10, brother 11 or 12
>> home alone after school ... brother in room rubbing himself ... i walk in
>> he looks startled ... i walk over and touch his cock
>> he reacts well ... touches my cock ... we wank each other
>> he cums ... i cant ... i walk away

This continues for years ... he ends up fucking me in the ass for years as well ... i fuck him once ... and he stops coming to me.

Other sibling ...

>> me 14 ... step sister is a month younger.
>> brother often rapes me ... and im blue balling
>> catch sister coming out of shower
>> watch thru crack in door as she gets changed in her room
>> fap furiously in hall
>> sister hears me .. . In rush to move knock her door open.
>> caught dick in hand while she is starkers
>> she tries to cover up ... but falls on bed
>> she is bent over so i have perfect view of her hairy snatch and puckered ass
>> walk into her room and continue to fap while closing door
>> she asks what im doing ... tell her to just lay there and let me finish please
>> she watches as i fap ... i jizz into my hand ... and walk away.
>> hear sister cum a few minutes later.

Next day ...

>> sister waits til parents at work ... brother at friends ...
>> goes has shower ... and runs naked across hall after shes done
>> i see her run past ... and walk up to my door ... she dries herself with door open
>> i rub myself while watching her ... she sees me ... and motions for me to go into her room
>> she lays back on bed and i walk over to her ... touch her tits while rubbing myself
>> she touches herself while i touch myself ... and i explode over her stomach and tits
>> she cums while i grab her tits squeezing her nipples

This continues for a few weeks

>> sister sees me go into shower a few weeks later
>> follows me in and closes the door
>> she says shes bleeding so cant touch herself but she wants to have me touch her
>> i strip off ... get in shower ... she asks me to face wall
>>
>>677431442
Elaborate? I'm always open to criticism.
>>
>be me, around 2nd or 3rd grade
>dads gf has a daughter 2 grades ahead
>home alone with her every single day after school
>truthordare.jpg
>eventually kissing each other a lot
>just now getting boners
>"frenchkissing" one day
>she feels my hard baby dick
>can i see it.jpg
>start shaking and tell her yes
>she pulls down my shorts and just stares at my cock
>jerking me off slowly at this point
>she eventually takes all her clothes off
>both entirely naked kissing as my cock is pushing against her
>takes gum i was chewing out whilst kissing
>chasing her around the house for my gum
>chased into my room and shes laying down telling me to come kiss her for it
>finally kissing and i get my gum back
>tells me she wants to have sex and teaches me what eating out is
>tryng to insert my 9 year old peen inside her
>finally in and shes telling me to go in and out
>says lets have dirty sex which means i go faster and harder
>this goes on until around 5th grade and her mom leaves my dad.
>>
>>677430827
Sorry, getting everything ready, she still lives with me... ill try to type faster

>after i get done go to work
>bullshit day, boss on a kick
>about to kill this fool, but he pays good
>get a call at the office
>for me
>little Anon school calling me
>something is wrong i need to go in
>fuck... jail.. its jail..
>get in
>her teacher, principal and child worker
>im so fucked...
>ask whats going on
>Little anon got in to a fight
>holy thank the fucking crack smoking jebus..
>shes suspended for the next 4 days
>take her home
>ask wtf happen
>she over heard her highschool teacher and another student talk about me
>teacher was trying to find out if i was single
>told me other girl was going to try talking to me and find out
>little anon went alpha on a bitch
>laughed
>order her a pizza
>walk around in my boxers all day with her
> live it up, we needed a good day
>sit back on the couch
>she kneels between me
>"can we do the promise?"
>try telling her no, we are fam
>dick saying a hard yes
>she closes all the blinds
>goes back down on her knees
>tells me if i feel we should stop at any time we can
>fuck it...
>she pulling out my dick, ready to drill a hole in a wall
>she grabs with both hands and slowly moves up and down
>feels fucking amazing..
>she flirts by saying some shit about low gear or gear one, honestly dont remember or dont care
>she starts to go faster,
>asks if shes doing it right that shes watched porn to learn
>tell her the truth
>feelsgood.pjg
>she tells me she learned something else
>look dont to see her put it in her mouth
>>
>>677430827
why did this story stop..
>>
>>677431571
sorry i wasn't online for a bit
>>677431703
nope i don't think so..... people look at us very awkward as a family ever since just because we are a bit closer and don't have "moral boundaries" like any other regular dad and daughter. so we both share the similar opinions about some things and what you should share with others and how you should threat people and be safe.... i mean at least i hope she learned something.
and think about it, this not something she could say to anyone lust like that. i guess probably there is a chance she shared it with her best friend or something like that but didn't have problems, not me, not her, never.....
>>
File: 605px-Sleep_Hypnogram_svg.png (13 KB, 605x357) Image search: [Google]
605px-Sleep_Hypnogram_svg.png
13 KB, 605x357
> be teenage me
> live with parents and younger sis, she be around 14 at that time
> she always slept with the door open
> wait til sis turned off light in her room
> after 10-15min you'd notice the slowed respiration pattern, this was the sign that she fell asleep
> wait another 10-15min to let her go to the deepes depths of dreamland (pic related, stage 4)
> sneak into her room
> gently pat her cheek
> this was a test. at this point she should not react at all
> if she did move her head or woke up, i'd GTFO and abandon mission
> if she didn't react, she was at level 4 and i'd have 10-15min to play around with her without her even noticing
> even if she would have woken up she most likely wouldn't have remembered anything the next morning due to sleep amnesia
> at level 4 it was easy to move her legs so that i had free access to her pussy
> used to eat her out and finger her
> always aborted mission at the slightest sign of consciousness (movements and such)
> always came diamonds in my room

this happend ages ago when we had no smartphones and internet for porn. she's married now and we're cool with each other. not sure if she ever noticed but there doesn't seem to be any lasting damage.

enjoy still living at home with your sisters kids.
>>
>>677430453
About 3-4 days IIRC from handjob day:

>Mom away again, siblings still on vacation
>Playing Res Evil 2 while cousin watched
>Haven't talked about the handjob
>She starts snuggling close to me
>I drop the controller and ask her, "Please tell me if you're just leading me on. This is too much."
>Yeah, I'm in love with my cousin
>Not just libido
>She doesn't respond, just looks into my eyes
>We kiss
>Passionately
>I undress her, but couldn't get the bra hook off coz I'm new at this stuff; she helps tho
>She gets me off my pants and shirt, then suggests we go to the bathroom
>We go to it on a run, holding our clothes
>In the bathroom, I turn on the shower while she fondles my dick
>Heavenisreal.mp4
>Did what I saw in porn and slide my finger up her pussy
>She's not a virgin, but I didn't know it then
>Heard her moaning, thought I was hurting her but she said "Don't stop"
>My dick can now crush diamonds
>She helped me insert my dick in her pussy, it was the best kind of feeling
>She reminded me not to come inside
>Thrust into her like no tomorrow
>Then hear mom yell, "Anon, where are you?!"
>Fuck!
>We panic for a bit, but cousin tells me to get dressed and get out discreetly while she stayed in the bath.
>Got out before my mom passed the hall where the bathroom was; by the time she did, my cousin answered her that I was in my room
>Saved
>Fastforward to sleepytime
>You probably know what happened
>Hitthatthing.jpg
>Best summer memory ever
>Did it everyday from then on, until she went away coz summer is ended
>Haven't seen her for a very long time
>Be me, now 22, college, back home for summer vacation
>She suddenly comes by to stay over for a bit
>Still as perfect as ever

Continue?
>>
File: Laughing-Hard-Meme-13.jpg (14 KB, 236x206) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Hard-Meme-13.jpg
14 KB, 236x206
>>677424095
>>
Don't write in green, fagots
>>
>>677432150
It didn't. It's what we're all waiting for. NieceFag's typing, nigga, shit. Chill out.
>>
>>677431831
Fucking carry on with the sister shit man I'm diamonds
>>
>>677426272
I too would like a snapchat name
>>
>> strong smell.of blood ... then i feel a hand wrap around my cock
>> she rubs me ... i turn and touch her tits ... water running over our bodies ...
>> my hand goes from.her breast to her waist ... she looms scared
>> i put my hand between her legs and rub my finger over her clit
>> he grabs my dick harder ... rubbing furiously
>> i push her against the wall and kiss her neck
>> she guides my cock between her legs as i nibble on her collarbone
>> i feel warmth on my knob and push deeper ... hear her gasp as i penetrate her
>> push my cock in ... feel like im going to blow so pull out
>> cum down her legs
>> rub her clit til she comes and then get dressed

This continued until she went to live with her mum ... found out years later her step dad was abusing her since age 9 ... fucked her and all ... we had sex a few times after she moved out ... but nothing kinky
>>
>>677432284
>fuck off nigg
>>
>>677432273
Do you have to ask?
>>
>>677432273
Always, brah. Always continue.
>>
>be 14 years old...
>parents go out to shops
>sis gets home from party
>she calls to check if anyone is home
>i dont respond
>she then proceeds to come up the stairs
>goes to her room, get clean clothes for a shower
>goes to shower, turns on shower
>hear a "gah!" from the bathroom, she sounds annoyed, but in that slutty girly voice.
>she forgot her dressing robe
>she walks past my room
>she is facing the direction in which she can see where i am on my bed
>she is naked
>OH!, i didnt know anyone was home
>doesnt even seem to pay attention to the fact that i am her brother and she is naked infront of me
>me: looks up and down slowly, indicated i am interested
>sis: hehe in a high pitched girly girl voice
>she walks towards me
>biting her lip as she does so
>both hands go towards my crotch..
>i take her out of the room
>upper half of body leaning over the stair rail
>lower half perfectly in line with my cock
>HHHHHHNGG
>>
>>677432105
>almost blow my load right away
>wtf am i doing?!
>she looks up
>amazing blue eyes...
>cant help but moan at this point
>see her eyes almost smile at that fact
>now moving both her mouth and hand
>grab a hand full of hair
>fuck it at this point im enjoying it
>she trys to take it deep
>gags
>silly little anon
>She sucks hard to make up for it
>pops out out of her mouth
>fuck she HAS been watching porn
>little porn star on my dick stroking
>she trys to tap my dick on her cheek
>try hard, was cute tho
>about to cum
>push her head back down
>she moves faster
>i explode
>feel her jump back not knowing what to do
>she pauses for a moment
>sucks hard to the top and pops it again
>fucking tingls...
>opens her mouth and swallows
>shit, what did i just let happen?
>she tells me she loves me. and its between us.
>go out for icecream
>goes shopping for food for supper later
>>
>>677432263
its not difficult to say "im been molested" theres a very good chance shes asked a friend if its normal and them going no, youre been molested. shit the friend probably told her parents because shes not a retard and they've gone to people about it. why wouldnt they.
>>
>>677419913
Are these stories real or just made up for a cheap thrill boner?
>>
File: imgres.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>677423035
my lungs exploted after reading that
>>
>all these fucking cutfags
I wanted to enjoy my evening
>>
>>677432850
Who cares, just fap
>>
>>677425152

>growing up with me just fine

>ive been actively molesting her for years

ahuh, Sure.
>>
>>677432850
its a new gimmick for retards to take pictures then slap on a shitty iphone-like caption to pretend some bullshit made up story to fill their pathetic fantasies with
>>
>>677432921
I want to know if these stories are free ranged or caged!!
MY FEELINGS MATTER!
>>
>>677433082
Some will be true, most will be fake. You can usually tell the fake ones though
>>
>>677432703
A picture of her would be nice, doesn't need to have face, bikini pic maybe
>>
>>677432429
Sorry, formality. lol

>She's back, and she's just staying for a couple of days.
>From the moment I looked at her, I realized, "I'm still in love with her."
>But we adults now and what happened in 13 is just a nice memory
>We have a few moments to chat together, catch up on things, ask what each other's into these days
>She's got a boyfriend but he's in another country; I haven't got one coz busy with studies (and alpha as fuck, don't ask)
>We go to the movies, Quantum of Solace
>Midway through the film, she asks casually, "Wanna do it again?"
>Almost dropped the popcorn
>We both got out of the theater at the speed of light
>Rent a motel room
>Undressed her to the point of almost ripping up her blouse
>Yeah, I know how to unhook her bra now, thanks for asking
>She still smells divine
>Did her in the ass, too
>And wow, she allowed me to come in her mouth
>My cousin is a fucking angel
>After about 3 hours nonstop, we decided it might be time to come home
>We do it again in the shower anyway
>We didn't come straight home but went stargazing a bit in a park not too far away from home
>Went back home in the wee hours of the morning
>Mom asked where we have been
>She answered, "Just fooling around."
>We chuckle
>That was the last time it happened
>She's happily married now, and we're still close friends
>My wife does not know of this

I felt like I opened up a piece of my heart to you, anons. Hope you enjoyed that.
>>
>>677432703
https://drive google com file/d/0B1Snlf973yyER3JvWVl1SzM1OWM/view?usp=sharing

zipped the story
>>
>>677432703
you write pathetically awful
>>
>>677433297
Seconded
>>
>>677432703
>super comes around and we cook together, everything seems norm..
>finish eating and clean up, go to grab a shower and see door open
>tell me she wants to join
>first time seeing little anon naked
>trys not to get a raging hard on...
>fuck it and agrees
>grab shower together
>thinking maybe she's going to make a move
>not a thing
>she washes my body
>asks me to wash hers
>amazing ass and tits...
>wash off and head to bed, she follows me.
>what ever at this point im use to it
>lay down and cover over
>she gets huffy telling me to cuddle her
>sure what ever
>go to start to turn over, once on my back she goes down on me once again, no stops this time
>shes trying her best to get me deeper in to her throat, nothing but gags
>she moves over top of me (now 69)
>pussy smells amazing... but still in her panties
>again trying to take me deep
>feel her finally start to get me in only to have to stop and go back to her hand
>tells me her jaw is sore (wonder why...)
>she moves her hips to my dick
>wraps her legs around my dick
>now fucking the gap between her legs. i can feel how wet she is
>listing to her moan makes me want to nut right away
>she moves faster till she slams down
>holyshitfuck!
>blows my load on her thighs and panties
>she flops over after using her panties to clean her off
>we just sleep naked for the night (and now only sleep naked)
>>
>>677433297
>>677433483
no
>>
>Be 12
>sis 1 month
>Dick in butt
>it was gud

cont'd?
>>
>>677433586
How old is she at this point?
>>
>>677419913
> Used to have sex with sis when kids
> Gave her creampie by accident
> Sis got mad and hit me hard in the face
> Had to go to doctor, lost a tooth from the hit
> Next time i gave her creampie she just asked me if i wanted to be toothless
> We laughed at it

Best time of my youth, we stooped having intercourse once i turned 17 and got my first GF
>>
Quantum of Solace....I remember running out of the theater at the speed of light...no sex,flick was just repugnant yo....
>>
File: 1459124521550.gif (739 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
1459124521550.gif
739 KB, 500x213
>>677426319
You are fucking this poor girl up for life. I know sometimes in those methodical moments... washing your hands or setting up the coffee pot.. you think about the things you have done when you are not tunneling on 4chan. You think about the implications of your actions and how it is affecting her psyche. Your sweet little girl who if there is ANYONE in this world she can trust it should be her father. But even you have betrayed her. You know this and it bothers you in small fleeting moments. You are quick to be dismissive because introspection or reflection on the things you have done and are doing would open up a modicum of other issues.

>Maybe you were abused as well as a child?

Whatever the reasoning is I cannot threaten you or hate you for this because it will not help. I know that much. All I am asking is that you consider your daughter. Do not consider me... or anyone else. Consider her psyche, her soul and her emotional and mental health. I ask you to please stop.
>>
File: 1458781229058.png (79 KB, 222x259) Image search: [Google]
1458781229058.png
79 KB, 222x259
>>677425151
Wut ?
>>
File: Yanne.jpg (54 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Yanne.jpg
54 KB, 720x720
>>677434149
Yeah, there was that. But you know, sex with cousin was still the primary motivator.

This is her, by the way (she's 27 in that pic; yeah, she still looks like a goddess).
>>
>>677432790
>>677432926
i know it looks like it and i know this next sentence will sound like i am defending myself but..... i see how she reacts. she is kinda into it when i make my move and do something. i also can see she is fighting with it so sometimes she is not in the mood and looks scared and it's all awkward, but sometimes she is really into it and i sense she want's the same thing.
i mean.... she tried to give me an obvious handjob once. either she is teasing me to make some shit or i am crazy.
we were going together at my (our) family friends house party once. and as you do when you meet some people you didn't saw for many yeas you stay and talk and talk and talk and talk...... blah blah as always it gets borring cuz you know you don't give a damn about them and you will probably see them next time when someone throws a party or got forbid dies.
so we were standing there in the corner, talking, my daughter and i with some two sisters from our relatives. basically my daughter talked to them and i was just standing. i was in that kind of position where her left hand resting down near her body, was almost touching my zipper.
i always can find a chance like that but this time i didn't even adjust my position or anything. didn't try anything cuz we were in the middle of conversation.
but i am not crazy i felt how she moved her hand more and more until she felt it, and started moving hand (like it was normal hand motion, just casually as you move around while talking to someone) and yeah... she didn't hold it but she tried to give me a handjob.
of course i was starting to get a boner in my jeans (luckily cuz it couldn't get that much up, it just made a big bulge) and she continued so she definitely felt it, and since she continued i am 100% sure what she wanted to do.
i was not moving much cuz i didn't want to give her something to work with, just so i can check if i was right about it, and also i was kinda panicking out cuz the boner in my pants
>>
File: 1433179445776.jpg (99 KB, 1033x1045) Image search: [Google]
1433179445776.jpg
99 KB, 1033x1045
>>677420597
Now you can at least start with this, anon
>>
>>677433586
>4 days of this
>after work we would fool around a bit. it became a norm thing
>no problems at school, no random dates. work was meh fuck it didnt care about the small shit anymore
>at the end of her 4 days it was the weekend. thought fuck it ill take her out for dinner (a little date i guess)
>she loved it
>she dressed up, i got a shave (ive always looked younger then i am so it matched)
>people just thought i was the older bf and she was in her first year of college
>dinner and date nights out became a norm thing
>on the way home from dinner she tried to give me road head
>not so easy when you drive stick
>she just used spit and her hand, she was getting really fucking good...
>finally got home we start making out, cant keep out hands off each other.
>rip the dress she had on and ended up on the bed making out
>she told me it was about time and she couldn't get her panties off fast enough.
>went down on her, shes taste like honey (and still does)
>wont put my finger in because i didn't want to risk popping/ripping her with my hand
>I stand up and she quickly goes down on her knees
>at this point she can almost get all of me in her mouth with a few gags here and there, amazing eye contact and just loves it.
> pick her up (shes maybe 105lb? 5'2)
>on the bed making out again
>line my self up wit her and tease her clit a little
>love her wanting moans
>finally she tell me she wants to go all the way
>we start, i move slow, trying not to hurt her or as little as i can
>tightest....pussy ever...
>her nails dig in to me, i know shes feeling a bit of pain but she tells me to keep going slow
>finally half way in and she tells me to just finish all of it at once
> cant wait and hearing that puts me in a rage
>push it all in deep
>a huge scream comes out of her thought i was killing her
>moans for more as we keep fucking
>i pull her to the edge of the bed so i can fuck her better
>little bit in to it she tells me she feels like she has to pee
>>
>>677431747
butthurt much. anon spoke the truth, the attention whore posters are excruciatingly seeking validation. just post or don't
>>
>>677421710
Kek
>>
>>677427305
>fuck off you faggot, nobody wants to hear your story
cont???
>>
>>677433426
sure. i came
>>
Screencap single dad anon >>677434597
And this guy >>677432563
Seriously do it, i cant.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 401x367
>>677421993
Please stop your shitty fake story
>>
>>677427349
Moar! God please almost there
>>
Great Stories anons. Thx for them
>>
>>677420918
kek
>>
>>677434752
>im in full fuck mode
>start drilling her
>she squirts all over me and the bed.
>fuck yes i was hoping she was one
>this turns me on to no end
>i flip her over and start fucking her doggy
>hamming so hard i swear i could have broken her
>she lets out another crazy moan and shows off like a water jet
>im at my limit feel like im about to nut hard
>i get on top of her to pound as deep as i can
>im about to cum and she knows it
>she wraps her legs around me and tellme me "in" as she moans
>i fucked up...
>hearing that made me cum harder then i prob ever have
>we both just give up laying next to each other and cuddle for the night and have round two in the morning.

>end

Shes now on birthcontrol, we still live together and fuck when we get horny (lastnight was most resent) people just think we are bf and gf.
>>
>>677435454
So... Your sister died? That was unclear to me.
>>
>>677435454
I hope someone screencapped this. Its gold.
>>
>>677435647
yes, she ended up hanging her self. her ex was a real asshole and made my sister feel worthless. we've tried doc's but nothing helps. she was just a broken person after losing her kid...
>>
>>677435454
we've been doing this for about two years, and shes in college now.
>>
>>677436072
How old are you and how old is she now?
>>
>>677436171
Q1: No answer
Q2: No answer

sorry but i am keeping as private as we can
>>
>>677436364
Fair enough mate! Thanks for sharing
>>
>Be me age 22
>given up for adoption at birth.
>grew up with no knowledge of my birth mother.
>when 20 my curiosity gets the best of me.
>I start digging into who and where she is.
>Get name and age at my birth from adoption agency
>MFW she was only 14 when she birthed me.
>Find her on Facebook she is stunning.
>sent message.
>next day get a very emotional response.
>over a couple weeks of messaging we decide to meet.
>she lives 500mi away so I plan a week trip to see her.
>she picks me up at the airport even more stunning in real life.
>we go back to her apt. its small
>she works as a hairstylist and is single. I knew this from messaging but this is when it sinks in.
>we go out for dinner and have a few drinks and talk a lot.
>its super emotional for both of us
>late night we head back to her apt. and drink more talk more.
>both get pretty drunk.
>I was to sleep on the fold out couch in the living room she was to be in her room.
>cont
>>
>>677436740
plz
>>
>>677421993
Also are have autismo?
>>
>>677434752
moar
>>
Don't you fucking dare 404 on us.
>>
more
>>
Bumping my reason to visit this board
>>
>me
>got sist
>lern 2 fapping
>1 day she comes in room while I'm fapping
>anon u ve got a biigg ween
>ask 2 tuch
>yes
>good feel
>soo good feel
>wanna suck it?
>she say yes
>star 2 sukc
>strart a big cums
>on the face
>she licks it
>cum hard again
>better good hard feel then 1st cum
>show me boobs
>shoes me boob
>feels and yes good feel
> hear mom pull in driveway
>get clothes on fast
>pretend like it never happende
>>
>>677436740
yes continue you fucking idiot, unless we are telling you "no oh god please stop you faggot" then always continue
>>
>>677427042
Cody?
>>
>>677436740
>we hugged and said good night and went to our separate beds
>couldn't sleep to much to think about.
>after about 40min my mom comes out of her room she is in sweats and a thin t shirt.
>she notices I'm awake and joins me on the couch we talk for another 2 hours.
>eventually she crawls under the covers with me and we hold one another. This is when i notice the attraction building.
>she falls asleep first I'm spooning her my arm around her waist i can feel her tight stomach instantly turn to diamonds.
>slowly work my hand up to her breast. feels perfect through the thin shirt. she gentility grabs my hand in her folded arms and holds it on her breast.
>I fall asleep like this. Next morning she gets up first makes coffee and breakfast. I get up and join her in the kitchen
>as soon as i walk in she wraps her arms around my neck and gives me a passionate kiss on the lips.
>feel her breasts against my chest super confused about how i should be feeling.
>very attracted to her but also real mother but dosnt feel like mother it feels more like close friend very weird sensation.
>the next day we spend touring her city meet a couple of her hot friends for lunch
>eventually make it back to her apt. order delivery and start drinking.
>We get pretty sloppy again and call it a night.
>Go again to our separate beds
>cont
>>
File: 1422644193979.png (84 KB, 253x750) Image search: [Google]
1422644193979.png
84 KB, 253x750
>>677437598
Well said Anon
>>
>>677437926
Fuck this is nice..
>>
I've been fucking my daughter since she's 15 (legal in my country fags, just highly immoral), she's now 19 and i still fuck her every night.
I will try to work on a greentext to post it all at once, just say if you want it or not fags.
English is not my first language, it's going to have a lot of errors, do not nitpick.
>>
>>677437926
Write fster faggot
>>
>>677438501
Go ahead! Post picture also : )
>>
>>677438501
Do it!
Also which country?
Might have a daughter I want to knock up..
>>
Why do incest exist? Are you ugly enough to not find other people to make that shit burst?
Or maybe you are shy as shit?
>>
>>677438501
Go for first experience
>>
>>677437598

dont be a cunt. i hate fags that ask if they should continue but he's just letting you know that it's going to be continued in the next post
>>
>>677438690
No nudes, her name is Thaynna, that's all i'm going to reveal because i don't want you fags trying to find us.
>>677438700
Brazil.
>>677438739
Do you mean jump for it?
>>
>>677419913
>be me
>11 years old young lad
>uncle bob invites me over to help mow the lawn
>I need the money so I go
>as I come in after working he offer me a soda with a straw
>licks his lips as I suck the straw
>"w-w-whats up uncle bob"
>"have you ever played doctor, anon?"
>"No, what's that"
>*he unbuckles his pants and pulls out his veiny cheesy chode
cont?
>>
Wheres the fucking wincest pics
>>
>>677427762
Don't you know? Anons don't shower
>>
>>677426225
>rubbing
Ha ha ha
>>
Needs moar greentext
>>677437926
>>677438501

But not you>>677439174
>>
>>677434597
Hey single dad anon, hit us up when you finally do the same to her
>>
>>677439174
>"what are you doing uncle bob?"
> "It's okay anon, you're a grown up now"
> He makes me suck on his his rock hard zinger zanger
>Bob moans with excitement
>I can taste the cheese rolling down my oesophagus
>I feel tears welling in my eyes
>I pull away long enough to cry out
>"UNCLE BOB, PLEASE, NO STOP"
>My terror causes him to grow even more solid
>His bald bishop is now at critical mass
>Cont?
>>
>>677439852
stfu
cuck
cuck

>Sorry fag I just got off /pol/
>>
>>677440246
Pls no
>>
>>677439174
>>677440246
Zinger zanger? Dude fuck off and stop typing.
>>
>>677440246
>Uncle Bob is now ramming his fun stick down my child throat shaft
>I cry out "Uncle bob, please stop this, I love it but it hurts so bad"
>"That's okay anon, I'm going to touch your little booty okat"
>Uncle bob drops my trousers down and spreads my fresh pink love tunnel
>He sticks his meat rocket into my poo cutter
>I scream and cry and bleed
>He uses a mix of shit and blood to wedge his pink probe further into my rectum
>I scream outloud but this only drives him further
>"THIS IS TOO MUCH UNCLE BOB PLEASE STOP"
>I throw up
>Uncle bob stops, goes to the bathroom and comes back with a popsicle
>"Well done anon, this will be our little secret"
Pics can be provided upon request
>>
>>677440697
still better than most incest threads brAH
>>
>>677434714
sauce
>>
>be me
> 9 yo, sis 11
> begin to fuck
> cum in pussy
> pregnant
> now a father of triplet downies
> mfw
>>
>>677429734
Fuck!! This is the only good story here, the rest are retarded "cont??" Fags.
>>
>>677441740
i finished the story
>>
>>677437926
FASTER!! I need this for science
>>
>>677441031
go on then...
>>
>>677441740
Mah nigga. Just keep reading, of course it continues.
>>
>>677437926
I'm waiting bro. Continue
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 514x536
This entire /thread is...
>>
>>677437926
Pre type this shit next time
>>
>>677435454
Thanks heaps for the great story anon, it was really the only one worth reading in this shitty thread.
>>
>famalam trip to Las Vegas
>be like 7 or 8
>sister 12
>late at night first night sleep in different beds
>sister keeps telling me to come sleep on her bed with her
>say no call her a fag
>says please
>don't see the point in getting up just to go in another bed
>finally sleep next to her
>she turns to me and says she wants to try something
>okay
>she puts me on top and we start humping
>wtf is going on
>Not even old enough to get a boner yet
>we stop and go to sleep
It's all I have but at least it's something to contribute
>>
>>677421009
How many times do I fucking have to read this B's story
>>
>>677425152
When you read this you forget you are talking about a kid.... A little fucking kid

Please kill yourself
>>
>>677441497
Downies happen due to an error in cell division. If either you or your sister would have had sex with someone else and bust nut inside that would've been downies as well
Though, nice try troll
>>
>>677425382
Too detailed to be real... And I stopped when I realized jt was a guy cuz
>>
Shitty thread
>>
File: 1444073875189.jpg (773 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1444073875189.jpg
773 KB, 1920x1200
>>677420918
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.