[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be born mute >Get physically and mentally abused by parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 23
File: 1419810202088.jpg (60 KB, 1235x819) Image search: [Google]
1419810202088.jpg
60 KB, 1235x819
>Be born mute
>Get physically and mentally abused by parents and other kids all through childhood
>Bounce around foster homes and orphanages because I showed up to school when I was 8 with blood in my hair and bruises all over, dad beat me senseless the previous night for dropping the remote when he asked me to hand it to him and the backplate and batteries fell out
>Never have any friends, closest thing I had to a friend was a Korean project partner for a week who said "you can't talk but you're a smart guy"
>Can't join military, work normal jobs or socialize without feeling or making others feel awkward
>Have to type out what I want to say on my phone then show it to people
>Pallet jack driver for 8 years in a chicken plant, haven't missed a day in 6 years
>Haven't had more than a handshake in years
>Nobody outside of work or cashiers at stores has talked to me in years
>25 and going to die alone a miserable virgin

Can someone tell me what having friends or being in love feels like or post some stories that might make me feel better?
>>
How is one born mute? Missing vocal chords, speech impediment?
>>
File: 1458155391971.jpg (216 KB, 836x955) Image search: [Google]
1458155391971.jpg
216 KB, 836x955
I Dated someone who was a mute once. you are not missing much man, if you market you being you mute, you might get some ladies,
>>
>>677416790
lemme put a face to the struggle. selfie?
>>
Post a pic and let us decide.
You have nothing to lose anyways
>>
>>677418005
I think mute women have it better then men, she cant talk back. Perfect wife material.

But a mute man on the other hand...
>>
File: 1459236171840.gif (705 KB, 176x169) Image search: [Google]
1459236171840.gif
705 KB, 176x169
>>
>>677416790
It's all fucking fake op. Not being edgy or trying to make you feel good. I could care less. Just saying. The "love" you see in movies is there to keep your mind in order searching for that feeling the rest of your life instead of realising it never existed to begin with. I've been with countless girls. I've never felt anything. I've always had great friends and family. But in the end. They will die. We all will die. We're all just animals. Rape someone
>>
>>677416790
If your computer can run dota 2, I'll play it with you. It's a free strategy game and being mute wont matter because it has text chat and commands as effective as speech.
>>
File: 1457265690813.jpg (10 KB, 192x187) Image search: [Google]
1457265690813.jpg
10 KB, 192x187
Start working out. stick with it, Girls Dig The Strong 'Silent' Type.
>>
Have you ever just tried speaking?
>>
File: 1459663853782.gif (1 MB, 200x242) Image search: [Google]
1459663853782.gif
1 MB, 200x242
>>
How does this being mute work? What's broken? Hardware or software?

You can hear fine right? I don't really get why people would not like being around you, I would find it a really interesting experience...
>>
>>677416790
If it makes you feel better in any way, your issue isn't because of being mute. Plenty of people get the bum start in life you did. What your condition does is make it harder to find ways out of it.

>having friends
It's someone to talk to (or just communicate with - sorry) who shares your interests. It may just boil down to enjoying each others' company.

>being in love
I wish. In my experience I've come to the conclusion that love is what people think they feel during the intense emotions of new relationships.
Basically, I've assumed actual love is a mixture of good friendship, affection, and sexual attraction.

What do you do for fun OP?
>>
>>677418481
What kind of fedora do you have?
>>
If ur a 100% for real email me [email protected] also a group home kid I talk a lot so I can talk for both of us u just made a friend u got ps4 or play any games buy the way I would look into playing poker don't need to talk for that
>>
File: 1454565782594.png (19 KB, 514x402) Image search: [Google]
1454565782594.png
19 KB, 514x402
>>677416790
Assuming this isn't a troll thread, love isn't something where you simply are head over heels for another person. That's infatuation. So every single movie where you seen teenagers having sex and getting pregnant, that's not real love.

Love is where you stop seeing all the other girls around you. Where you start to plan your own day around someone else's all the time. When there's one person who devotes herself to you entirely and you do the same. When you start building a life around another and have no fear about potentially having to take it apart.

Not only those things, but love is a two way street. If you're in love, the other person makes you happy and you make them happy. You both want to make life for one another the best it can possibly be, and even through the hard times when you have nothing but each other, you lean against each other so you don't fall. Love is where you care about someone so much, you don't seek out affection from others and protect yourself from temptation. Sometimes, without even realizing it.

You stop being you and you start being you and her.
>>
Going to dump my life story
> Be Me
> Not Conceived
> Shitty, abusive, neglectful mother and father
> Be born have two sisters both 8 years older than me(twins)
> Basically raise me the first 5 years of my life
> Fast forward 5 years father ditches us
> Two months later plane tickets arrive... Only for sisters
> Live with abused mentally unstable mother for 4 years
> Starts out normal but, then we move
> Ok still "normal" living with grandparents is cool
> Move into a apartment for the disabled with my mother
> One hazy day go to the doctor and get prescribed "allergy medicine"
> After that for the next three years memories, life and time are almost non existent
> First "red" flag was there was this cool guy at the apartment complex that had a NES and I think also a SNES tells me to stop taking the Pills my mother is making me take
> Stop for a short while I remembered things and life clearly for a month(s?)
> Mom found out
> Accused him of molesting me
> On pill again
> Maybe build up a resistance because random points in the day(s/weeks/months) become clear
> Some memories that stand out is therapist appointments
> Remember her always asking me questions involving why I would do something(temper tantrums ext)
> Never remember any of that
> Lets put this on the back burner
Cont?
>>
File: 1459403095947.jpg (15 KB, 539x544) Image search: [Google]
1459403095947.jpg
15 KB, 539x544
>>677418869
>>
>>677419313
The fuck kind of pills wipe your memory like that?
>>
File: 1408427541169.png (112 KB, 344x320) Image search: [Google]
1408427541169.png
112 KB, 344x320
>>677419313
Shit dude, I need to know more now. This got intense very fast.
>>
>>677416790
it is highly overrated but youll find someone to share life with
>>
>>677419313
So eventually one day my dad one custody over me
> don't remember the day
> all I remember was holding a Pokémon card driving away from the apartment complex

Lets just Skim over life a bit( I'll get into detail in a second)
> started school... No friends no nothing
> Now living with dad, dad's girlfriend (lets call her Rainy) and my sisters
> My father gets marries Rainy
btw he beats her because well what do you expect
> As sisters finish high school my dad, Rainy and me move too a city about 40 mins away
> Sisters stay with chill grandparents
After all this time a get a social life
> get friends
> get a computer
> winning at life
nothing happens for a while except we move into a bigger house
> Father gets more abusive towards Rainy
> Made mostly threats against me but occasionally got physical
So I wasn't dumb and I knew what was going on but never did a thing to help her until
> One night she get thrown out of the room bruised but it was different she never at least tried to fight back... she just accepted it for what it was
> Tries to get her to leave and save her self
after about a month she organized something with her friends to leave and get her out of the state as quickly as possible
> She leaves when my father gets fired from his job
> Him crying for forgiveness was priceless btw
/b/ is it a bad thing that a good memory of yours is your father crying himself to sleep?
sorry if im not the best at greentext /b/
>>
Hit up a dive bar. Shit is not rocket science look around with out looking like a creeper as soon as you see a girl that looks you way smiles flips her hair or what ever the fuck buy her a drink

If you fail repeat it until it works.
>>
>>677417638
Fraser syndrome.

My chords and voicebox did not develop correctly, I have a couple of problems with heart valves too.
>>
>>677419775
You fucking suck as greentext you faggot. Post moar!
>>
>>677419775
Shit i forgot to say continue....

Back to story
> My fathers broke jobless and depressed
> move back too the city where we lived before
> Move in with awesome uncle
> Dad gets a job
> started out really depressed but slowly turned that into a "social butterfly"
> as social as a introvert gets
So that's enough skimming

A lot happened during that time but the biggest thing is my mother dying
> I remember the day like it was yesterday
> it was the second too last day of school
> sister was visiting me from her collage
> Life was good
> I get home
> Dad's at the counter and causally like nothing happens say "You'r mother died btw"
> Heart sunk
>gut wrenched
> Goes upstairs and open's the laptop
> Doesn't turn it on and just stair and think about life

So the thing I put on the back burner was the thing that has made me so... about life
> Helping my sister out with some stupid collage art project
> Having a good old time you know.
> So after she smoked a bowl or two whatever... we started to talk about our past
> And out of nowhere like she was skipping over a book she says
"and well that's was during the three years you being drugged"
> I look over to her and just say what do you mean?
> She responds by saying "how did you not know that after all that time"
> She continues and says " well when you lived with your mother she was drugging you on high dosage schizophrenic medicine"
> The Planets align
> Everything after all those years made sense now
> It was like a mega heart attack in my brain
> Didn't sleep for two Days
/b/ is it ok if i ask for advice in my next post?
>>
>>677418700
I love this game.
>>
>>677420021
I'm sorry this other faggot is trying to jack your thread, but hang on OP. Make small changes, but just hang on. It gets better.
>>
>>677419030
dont click this neggirs shet
>>
>>677420299
Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>677419134
Leather with steel edges for ultra edyness and no bend. Why?
>>
If you're mute how did you tell us your story? Im calling bullshit
>>
>>677416790
Hey OP, life can be shit. But trust me, you will find people who care about you. And someday, you will find that special someone. I hope things brighten up for you. You've made it this far in life. Just keep your chin above water. (:
>>
>>677416790
Quite your bitchin faggot. Link's a mute and you dont see him complaining on 4chan about not getting pus from zelda.
>>
>>677420299
I can't really give you major life advice but I'm interested
>>
>>677420795
>Quite
i foked up
>>
>>677418374
kek
>>
>>677421026
Alright so here is where im having problems

One of my sister's dropped out of collage and is suing the school
basically she found out the school wasn't reporting sexual assault cases properly and she decided not to stand for that.... Also she was going to get kicked out soon because my dad stopped paying for her loans

Another one of my sister's is having a psychotic breakdown... basically she remembered her child hood like it was yesterday and now she has so much anxiety that she throws up constantly

And my father... Lets just say he has a new girlfriend now.... /b/ if I ever see him lay more than a pinkie on her should I fuck him up? keep in mind I am bigger and stronger than him?

Also what's a nice country I can move too when I'm done with collage?
because I want no part in my family (except my sisters) after... I'm thinking Canada because my father is not allowed in Canada.

Sorry for people thinking i am jacking this thread i am merely trying to show him that i have had a rough abusive life too
>>
>>677416790
Oddly enough op I think love is mistaken for other feelings most time I think love is actually the inverse of what people think it is; a condition impressed upon you because somebody fits your brains "golden ratios" for whatever. In my experience love is a lot more like a bank account where you store little acts of kindness or selflessness for someone else. You come to love somebody because you have served them in some way or another. Maybe it's a side effect of being a social species or osychological complex formed by an instinct to protect time investment but I don't think so. I think it's part of the fabric of the universe and you can only really experience it when you try to touch somebody in a positive way. All the discussion about secuak compatibility and/of chemistry really becomes trivial over time anyway.

I think that's the first job as a parent to teach that fundamental truth; what love is. You rather poigniantly described the lack during those formative moments in your life but maybe I can share something to help you get it. I love my 2 sons with a depth I couldn't put into words and I know it's because when they were helpless little mammalian grubs I made sure they always felt safe and comfortable. I don't think I'll ever know a comparable emotion for anyone elsem. Maybe not even my wife. The important thing is I couldn't ever see that if I always focused on why love hasn't happened to me or what someone else needs to be to qualify for that feel
>>
>>677418481
An inconvenient truth....
>>
>>677416790
You can get a ton of pussy if you look good, girls like when guys listen to them. Girls like deaf and blind guys so why not mute guys?
Also there is little to no chance that she would cheat because quite frankly what kind of person cheats on a disabled person?
>>
How the fuck does being a mute even work. Why dont you just open your mouth and talk. Unless you have no vocal cords, youre an autist.
>>
>>677416790
Why don't you just find a deaf girl?
>>
Love is real you fucking virgins
>>
>>677416790
Ill be your friend :)
>>
>>677421595
>>677420677
can you not read the fucking thread you retards
>>677420021
>>
>>677416790
Honestly, just get some friends. You know where I've seen a ton of disabled people make friends? Magic: The Gathering. I go to tournaments and always see a guy in a wheelchair, I even met a deaf player once. The point is that it's a pretty good way for people who don't really fit into larger society to make friends, provided you like to play the game.

Whatever it is just develop a circle of friends, its the only way to get pussy.
>>
File: anguish and suffering.png (226 KB, 419x530) Image search: [Google]
anguish and suffering.png
226 KB, 419x530
I'd give you a hug OP, if that makes you feel better.
>>
>>677420533
Noice. Are you OP? Either way, my steam name is Send me turnip pics, if you want to play
>>
>>677420795
Good point there
>>
>>677421795
Not OP but i would fucking shoot myself in the balls rather than playing magic the gathering.
>>
>>677416790
>Meet a deaf qt 3.14
>Get married
>Make babies

C'mon anon, you can do eet!
>>
so if someone was to talk to you how do you effectively communicate? how does anyone hold a conversation with you?
>>
>>677419509
Didn't really 'wipe' i just practically stopped being that cognitive whilst on it... i know i didn't go to school for the two years and if i try really hard to remember something from them it basically leads to a memory of staring at a wall
>>
>>677416790

Are you deaf? If not then what condition is making you mute?
>>
>>677416790
Get a instrument, learn to play, make a band, and you'll get the pussy the friends n shiet
>>
>>677416790
Everyone is born mute, retard. But you've done a great job becoming moot.
>>
I actually think being mute can be a good thing, girls like deaf and blind guys and not being able to talk means that you don´t reveal that you are a potential serial killer lurking on /b/
>>
>>677421330
make your own thread faggot
>>
>>677421330
If you still want to visit your family, Canada's a great place to go. I've always wanted to go to Germany myself but it's a bit far.

I'm a pacifist myself but this guy is a piece of shit. I'd say use your best judgment. He definitely needs to be taught a lesson, be it civil or otherwise. You'd have to be careful though, if you don't give him a good enough thrashing he'd probably take it out on her. Plus, it'd be kinda hypocritical to scare him through what makes him so disgusting. Or perhaps it'd be justice. Idk bro
>>
>>677421955
tenks nigga
>>
>>677416790
Join a monastery. You sound perfect for it.
>>
>>677416790
Investigate Zen Buddhism and go join a temple. Dead serious
>>
>>677419878
>>677421569
>>677421795
I live in a kind of rural area and the nearest metro or big city is about 90 miles.

Bars here are mostly full of old drunk dudes or old women, and being in a bar trying to show people messages on my phone or a notepad would be about as awkward as a suicide bombers bomb not going off.

Game meetups I'd go to, I used to be into Warhammer and have a Vampire Counts army somewhere but nobody in my area plays.

>>677422360
I type things out on my phone and show it to them, I carry a mini-notepad and pen as a backup.

If they know sign language I can use that, but rarely anyone does.

>>677422519
See
>>677420021
>>
>>677416790
>learn sign language
>get with a deaf chick
>???
>profit
>>
I'm deaf too, have been since age 8
I'm 19 now, dont even know if youre still in this thread but I kinda felt the need to tell you youre not alone, I got abused a lot too, I feel awkward in public with the few friends I have.
Im concentrating on art now, drawing a lot, thats literally the only good thing Im able to do. I feel like trash, I'll never get a boyfriend, but I still believe our lives are worth living. Somehow
>>
>>677423011

Ok, rural area explains the problem. Rural = nothing much there :)

You can move to a major city, Los Angeles or NYC for example and start making friends in the deaf community, that way you can talk with ease.

What do you think of that idea? May be a bit of a wait if you are on housing comission.
>>
>>677423011
Yo op, my older brother was born mute as well man, I can feel your pain, he also had a very hard time writing on his notepad, so usually I had to tell people what he wanted to say.

Miss him so much man.
>>
>>677423265

This!
>>
>>677423011
Please move to a city OP. It's much better there for the disabled
>>
>>677423286

Post a pic of one of your art works please?
>>
File: image.jpg (415 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
415 KB, 1024x1024
Type your words on a phone and show people to talk to them..
>>
>>677423668
This
>>
>>677423381
What happened to your brother?
>>
>>677416790
OP i would hug the shit out of you if i could. And i dont think you really want to know the answer to those questions, but a 25 yr old mute is probably pretty wise so:

Having friends is like having a safety net. No matter what happens in your life, your friends back you up and make you feel as though it isnt you who is the weird one or the one who doesnt get it.

Having love gives you a primary purpose, it is the drive for life that many do amazing things for. Having an affectionate hug from your love destroys all problems and makes life simple. It is what gets alot of people through the day.

You are an amazing person op for not having these things yet not sounding bitter and betrayed.

My email is [email protected].

We should talk.
>>
>>677422792
Thank you for the feed back it helps
>>677422790
I am Indeed sorry for causing a problem i would start my own thread but i figured it wasn't worth it. I was trying to share my abuse story to make OP not feel alone
>>677416790
And I am Sorry OP if you believe me to be hijacking your thread i am sorry and love for that in my opinion love is the best in worth thing in life :). It makes you feel alive but can also make it feel like you are being eaten away from the inside into despair... If a girl makes you feel both those things when you are in love... also you really seem like you have a good heart its a shame that not a lot of people see it
>>
>>677416790
For someone like me who isn't a big fan of speaking having a mute friend wouldn't be a problem. If you get bored you could try studying something if the unies are relatively free in your country since that doesn't need speaking.

>>677423286
If you get fit and stuff you will get more appreciation thnx to your little handicap.
>>
>>677416790
Can you get me free chicken bro?
>>
>>677423286

Hi honey, do you have an DevianArt account to showcase your art works?

http://www.deviantart.com
>>
>>677423870
Sorry I can't be of more help dude. You seem like you've got a good heart too (I'm not op), every life story is worth hearing, it's just that there's not enough time to go around
>>
>>677423847
Killed himself when he was 14, sadly.

Only stuff I have of him are 2 pictures, and his sketchbooks
>>
if you can't get people to be your friend,well fuck them. adopt a pet from shelter to be your friend instead.
>>
File: IMG-20160315-WA0019.jpg (88 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160315-WA0019.jpg
88 KB, 900x1600
>>677423785
>>677423668
Its not really Art, in terms of beautiful pictures, I just like drawing a lot
Started in december with lots of Manga influence (yeah inb4 weeb, Im used to the hate)
Scribbled this quickly
>>
I hope you are at least using some kind of text to speech program and not shoving your phone screen in people's faces. You can also use all those swipe keyboards to type much faster.
>>
>>677416790
Being in love or loving is just like you feel
Despair coupled with joy
You know the shit that goes through your mind to keep you going?
Thats being in love
Just with a face attached
>>
>>677424747

Nice, we all gotta start somewhere.

I noticed your english is good for a deaf person ( A lot have poor english due to speaking Auslan, if you do not know what that is then probably you are American? )
>>
>>677423011
You have a computer. How have you not made online friends from a video game yet
>>
>>677425101
If all you have are online friends you start to covet physical ones
>>
>>677424673

One of the most useful things in cases like this where you just cannot get friends.

Just stop trying to appease others, drop everything and roll up your sleeves and get to work starting up a business or whatever and eventually things start to come together.

The world owes you nothing and appeasers are viewed as lame shits.
>>
>>677416790
I have your solution bro. Become a writer!!! You can write perfectly well and all you need to be creative is a brain. Shit even Ray Charles was blind.
>>
>>677424955
I'm German with an Irish Father, went to some kind of catholic-girls-only kindergarten so I grew up speaking english and german at home
>>
File: v2.jpg (48 KB, 650x465) Image search: [Google]
v2.jpg
48 KB, 650x465
>>677416790
>Can someone tell me what having friends or being in love feels like or post some stories that might make me feel better?

>Having friends
Fun as fuck but then they stab you in the back. Or they use you to fix their problems but don't do the same for you. Friends without benefits is best, people you can share your interests with is good. Everything else too demanding and just a sexless relationship.

>Having a GF
Amazing. But you'll get tired of her and she of you. You'll love each other for some time but even love needs to develop and none of you have the time for it. So eventually you'll get married even though both you and she have doubts about it. And she will divorce you and take your home. Your children will blame you for all the faults because there's nothing wrong with women being whores, everything's the mans fault.

>What's the solution?
The Impeccable Art of Not Giving a Fuck and Surviving On Your Own. Aka Being so fucking Alpha you don't need a pack. Then, you will have followers like a fucking instagram whore, every will want to be your friend and eventually you'll find that one slut who has been looking for you her entire miserable fucking life and you'll raise some kids and they'll be as bad ass as you.

Show people you can survive without them, and they will want you. Most people behave like desperate needy girls in abusive relationships. If you're the needy one you won't get anywhere.

I'd gladly be your fucking friend. Shit.. a guy who doesn't talk much? My nigger we can conquer the world together.
>>
/b/ro, its life.. you never know whats /b/hind the next corner.. wait and c..

>> And if you are gonna kill urself, live it plz?
>>
>>677425318

Ah nice!

I'm Australian and went to primary and secondary schools where all sign was in English rather than Auslan hence being able to write normally.

Adjustment in the wider world was a little rough for me at the start but then smoothes out nicely after a year.
>>
>>677416790
learn to animate and write well and have fun
>>
>>677416790
Just out of curiosity, what state/country do you live in?
>>
>>677418481
>i could care less
>>
>>677423286
Middle finger bent at the knuckle, flick upward. :(

>>677423352
>>677423644
I can't really afford to move, especially not that far.

Wouldn't have a clue what to do in cities that big anyway.

>>677424324
Free tendies at the end of each week.

>>677424665
I'm sorry to hear that, was he good at sketching?

>>677424860
Plain text has worked fine for years, at work I use my notepad because cell phones are not allowed in production areas.
>>
>>677420299
Wait, weren't you mute? How could you talk back to your sister?
>>
>>677419313

>not conceived

how the fuck do you even exist?
>>
>>677426063

Im this dude
>>677424665
All he did was sketch, he never actually colored or did final linework, he just did sketchs, or maybe that was his art style, im not sure.one of them is frames in my house, which is pretty cool.
>>
File: Egv0Wnb.png (144 KB, 420x296) Image search: [Google]
Egv0Wnb.png
144 KB, 420x296
>>677416790

>Be 16
>Got the best grades in high school
>Accepted in Notre Dame
>Graduate with a 3.9GPA

>3 years later
>Had sex with hot red head
>Turned out she was 16
>Parents called cops and got me throwed in jail
>Lose case

>Registered sex offender
>Lost job along with great salary

currently working at home depot

Cheer up anon, at least you weren't cut down on your prime.
>>
>>677426063

You giving her the bird with your middle finger? That is how I read it but. I do not see anything offensive written by her.
>>
>>677426134
he's not op
>>
>>677416790

>Nobody outside of work or cashiers at stores has talked to me in years

well it's not like you can hold a conversation or anything dude...
>>
>>677426283
It's sign language for the word "feel"
>>
>>677418747

>Criminally underrated
>>
>>677426321
Oh, ok didn't notice that
>>
>>677426362
Oh i see. Well when she reads this post, she will understand :)

She German so maybe not same sign for "feel" haha
>>
>>677426063

You are making excuses. "I wouldn't know what to do in cities this big!"

Well, fuck you! Just get up and go, stumble around till you can get the hang of walking in the city and get your shit in line. See links below.

>>677425176
>>677425452
>>
I have a serious neurological disorder.

I am handsome, in shape, and look like a normal 33 year old man.

But I have never even kissed a girl. Considered suicide a lot. I don't even look in the direction of girls, I have come to terms with dying along already.

I use medication to lower my sexual interest to almost nothing. I can go a month without jerking off easily.
>>
>>677426839
Idk dude what's your issue?
>>
>>677422185
This is actually a good plan. I assume you can sign since mute from birth.
>>
>>677426743

This

Watch this video to motivate yourself and then get off your arse and go to a big city.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
>>677416790
So fuckin fake. You could have put more effort into it.
>>
>>677425318
Woher kommst du?
>>
>>677427450

Yeah but he makes excuses all the time! Just like a sucide thread wanting to die, just jump off a fucking tall building but no, tons of excuses why can't!!!!!

Look at his lame reply to simple "go to big city"

Him saying rural is where he lives
>>677423011

Suggestions to him
>>677423352
>>677423644

And some mindset suggestions
>>677425176
>>677425452

And what does this wimp say?
>>677426063
"I would not have a clue what to do in a big city"

Ok just sit there and feel sorry for yourself and make excuses all day long.

Nah, fuck him!
>>
>>677428040
Yeah, because everyone has thousands laying around to pick up and move, right?

Given OP's inability to speak he's not likely to find any decent employment in a shithole like NYC, I know because I live here and it's fucking terrible in terms of affordability even for people that can speak clearly.
>>
>>677428018
Flensburg, du?
>>
>>677425452
Everything is there OP.

Except for the fact that you can have "real close friends" that got your back no matter what and that's nice.

All the rest is 100% true, especially about love. It feels nice for a while (between 1 and 4-5 years) then it goes to shit because we're not wired to stick to one female all our lives. At some point you'll start to think of other women, check-out hot bitches on the streets all the time etc...

Trust us, you can be pretty fine alone. You're mute anyway, so you won't even miss the feeling of "talking" to someone.

My guess would be try to find one or two true people you can chat with on the interwebs. Maybe a lot more of them if you want "lighter" relationships and you're set. :)
>>
>>677416790
Where are you from?
>>
>>677428323

Then start saving up shithead.

L.A. And NYC was just examples, plenty of other places to go.

Also "yeah but do not have thousands laying around" is just another turd excuse.

Instead of making excueses, just do " Ok i will need more money before moving, better save up for a bit, also if NYC too much, lets look into alternative citys and while at it, see if i can find other deaf communities and see how it gos, might get hooked up etc"

Use your fucking brain and come up with something better than "bbbbbut ppl dont haft thoussssannndds around!!!!11!!1!" God, what a lame fuck yoiu are!
>>
>>677416790
It's never hopeless bruv. The typing things out on your phone is actually a pretty sweet gimick you can use to get chicks. Clean yourself up (if you look filthy), get a lil' fit (if you aren't already), and just be yourself.
>>
Friends?
Its like having a few people you can relate to in some sort of way. And you like some traits of them and they like traits of you.
Love?
Freedom and the same time being kept at a certain point. Youre bound to that person because you want to, you go out of your way to do things for that person. And that without acctualy thinking about getting something in return.
Love and friendships have a lot incommon, you dont get why you have the relations you have, but you have them. Also trying to help eachother to get further in life.
Everyone talking about people being shit and backstabbing have had a hard time
Noone is perfekt, choose your friendships wisely.
>>
>>677416790
>have 2 good friends
>ride bikes all day
>smoke weed all day
>be bored with eachother but even just doing nothing is chill
>travel together
>eat together
>watch movies together

having friends is kinda awesome. it's a very comfy feeling, u should try it
>>
>>677423767
Celty is boss
>>
>>677428383
München, hab absolut keine geographische Kenntnisse, wie weit ist das voneinander entfernt?
>>
>>677428596
I'm not OP you dumb fucking two bit hick, learn how to read beyond your fourth grade education.

>Why don't you pack up your shit and move across the country? What? Can't afford it? TOO BAD FUCKER STOP MAKING EXCUSES!!!!

Literally your logic, which is both flat out retarded and illogical as all fuck to advise some guy to pack all his shit and move to a place he's never even been to with no promise of employment and suggest he shell out countless thousands of his pocket for housing, food, utilities, ID changes, number changes, not to mention moving all his possessions (if he has much) over a long distance.

You clearly have zero clue what the fuck you're talking about and should go cut your dick off and choke on it.
>>
>>677428848
Oh yeah something i forgot, you dont mind not just sitting with eachother in silence, its quite rare to not have an akward silence, but if you have that youre very good friends
>>
>>677428470
I'm from Missouri.
>>
>>677423265
this
>>
>>677428941
Kheh Flensburg ist direkt vor Dänemark ganz oben
Also am anderen Ende
>>
File: nekoneko.png (695 KB, 650x933) Image search: [Google]
nekoneko.png
695 KB, 650x933
>tfw no qt mute bf
>>
>>677429060

Eh?

Plenty of people have done it, Madonna done it, Jean Claude Van Damme done it, Hell lotta footballers done it too.

Can drop all, move into a tiny one bedroom apartment near public transport etc.

You telling me that there is zero disabled in cities shithead? If no, there is disabled there, then surely there is apprioprate accomidation for them.

In a nutshell, if you want to move badly, you can just go with a bag and head out that way. Just do research before hand etc.

God you are stupid. You need to have will and determination.
>>
>>677429251
Kek, schade.
Was machst du sosnt so? Außerhalb vom zeichnen? Interessiert dich Philosophie oder Psychologie?
>>
File: 34242.jpg (88 KB, 537x402) Image search: [Google]
34242.jpg
88 KB, 537x402
>>677429389
Found your home trollfag
>>
>>677418374
>can't talk back
I hope you can read sign language performed at world record speeds.
>>
>>677429481
Nicht wirklich viel, Volleyball und ich bin halt ein Weeb
>>
>>677429563

Do reserch before heading out, try to understand that. Did not say leave tomorrow etc.

Re-read >>677428596

Noitce saying maybe gotta save up a bit and all that. It a thing called self motivation.

But, no you gotta keep making excuses, never mind that all he had to do was get motivated, you are powerful stupid.

Nice little ad hominem by the way
>>
>>677429735
Wieder schade, ich suche jemanden mit dem ich mich halbwegs über solche sachen austauschen kann
Geh halt auf anime treffen oder sowas, da integrieren die dich schnell wenn sie merken das du schlimmer bist als sie selbst
Die sind sau offen, musst nur mit ihnen reden
>>
>>677429984
What are you, 15? Or are you just completely fucking stupid?

This isn't the 1970's, you can't just "pack up and go" to random places and have shit work out all honky dory.

If you think it's that easy go try it yourself and get back to us, until then shut the fuck up.
>>
>>677429735
Ach ja zockst du iwas?
>>
Ill be your friend, faggot.
>>
>>677430521

You are either not very bright, had massively sheltered life, or just another teen pretending to know more.

Here is two major problem you have.

1. Still not understanding what you are supposed to read.

2. Thinking everything is supposed to be easy just cos, sometime life is not fair and you gotta work harder than others. Some are born into rich homes and think all is easy, some are born into broken homes and had to bail out and try to find their way. Not fair, yes I know, but that is how the world is.

Sometimes you gotta do it the hard way. "Hard path through the mountain can net you better results but those who take it are few"

3. Researching and thinking about what to do and how to overcome problems is not just going to a place randomly as you stated.

4. Learing to do things on your own is good as it teaches you to stand on your own. Does not sound like you at all

>>677428596
>>
>>677416790
It doesn't even sound like you're trying. Get a very good word to voice machine, go out and socialize. Maybe enroll into college. You're dumb as fuck if you let yourself down because you're mute. Mute is just lack of expression through speech, get a synth, get a life faggot, and be grateful you haven't wasted all of your life yet.

Go travel the world, you sound incredible indoctrinated.

You're not handicapped, it's your parents fault and lack of proper support that have let you down this path. If you aren't from a shit country, come to either Denmark, Norway or Finland, that's the real lands of oportunities especially for you.
>>
>>677431258
Kek, you're the fucking stupid one here broham.

>Thinks it's so easy to save up the thousands needed to move
>Thinks it's so easy to save up the thousands needed to keep an apartment, electricity, bills paid while searching for a job

Yeah, real fucking easy there dipshit, you clearly know everything and that's why you're on /b/ lmao
>>
>>677431710

>>677431710

So did you read what I said?

Thinking everything is supposed to be easy just cos, sometime life is not fair and you gotta work harder than others. Some are born into rich homes and think all is easy, some are born into broken homes and had to bail out and try to find their way. Not fair, yes I know, but that is how the world is.

Gotta learn to read kiddo.

Not much good attacking someone for being on /b/ when you are also on /b/
>>
>>677430618
Eigentlich nichts, hab mal viele MMOs gespielt
>>
If you don't already, which would suprise me tbh, learn sign language, then find community with other mute peoples, or deaf peoples. profit.
>>
>>677431673

Aye but then we have this idiot making excuses

>>677429060
>>677430521
>>677431710
>>
>>677421675
Underrated post.
>>
>>677418869
this.
>>
>>677418747
This x1000
>>
>>677416790
OP read this.
I REALLY hope you find someone who loves you one day. Being in love is one of the best ecstasy's you can reach. When in love you don't love just your special someone but you start loving your life and things around you too.

Also, you havent mentioned anything but a great way to socialise, despite your disability, is finding a hobby. I would suggest you learn a music instrument, start hanging in those circles and finally finding someone to make a garage band with, maybe. Or take an art class. Whatever your hobby is, I think you should concentrate on those who don't demand a lot of talking but are still very sociable.

Good luck man!
>>
>>677416790
>be born
>suck many cock
>cant speak
>dried cum clogged me all up
>dad beats me because faggot
>be faggot
>be whiney faggot
>cry to forums because sissy girl
>fold penis up, pack it into vagina
>too pussy to kill myself
>too faggot to create joy
>make one last thread to cry some more
>kill myself.
>faggot
>>
>>677432095
Meh, na dann viel glück, versuch n interessanter Mensch zu werden und ne eigene meinung zu haben, dann ist es egal was du für Probleme hast. Denn es gibt nichts schlimmeres als langweile menschen
Das soll nicht implizieren das du langweilig bist, ich kenn dich ja nicht, aber falls du in zukunft etwas mehr sozial sein willst musst du etwas entgegenbringen
>>
>>677432549
you sound like an interesting and awesome person, anon, really......................
>>
>>677416790
Highly over rated in my opinion. You aren't missing what you think you are. Try not to compare yourself to others anon. It seems a lot better in your head than it actually is. The grass is always greener and all that. Don't worry about it so much, enjoy your life to the fullest you can. Or you could always an hero.
>>
>>677432582
:/ ich weiss
Danke..
>>
>>677433119
falls du schreib bedarf hast kannst du mir gerne in kik schreiben fallenhsb
>>
>>677416790
Nigga, you nend a friend. Where you at?
>>
this is great
>>
>>677416790
I wish I could, but being born and still being completely physically and mentally normal, with no disabilities, it's still hard to find friends or love. Honestly though I bet you could sue your parents for abusing you and maybe find a way your mother caused a you to be born mute and sue for that too.
>>
>>677428383
Wohn 2 stunden entfernt und war immer der Meinung dass Flensburg in Bayern liegt
>>
>>677433889
Huh? Das ist aber um 600 km falsch
>>
>>677434277
5 Punkte in Geographie sind das
>>
>>677427152

Autism
>>
>>677424665
well. OP's screwed
>>
>>677429251

Denmark has a lot of communities for mute and/or deaf people, you could check it out. A lot of them speak German too.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-03-07-53-55.png (167 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-03-07-53-55.png
167 KB, 540x960
>>677416790
>>
>>677434772
>speak German

Kek
>>
>>677434928

Yeah, Just a troll LMAO'ing, at this massive replies thread lol.
>>
>>677416790
>Once upon a time there was an ugly mute guy
>he was so ugly, that everyone died
>the end
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 284x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 284x160
Ok, replies is slowing down now.

Perhaps it is time to close the curtains.

Really enjoyed reading that big back and forth argument about "making excueses" and "not that easy".

Much fun was had!
>>
>>677416790
You have a choice.

Move to a city, implement yourself to deaf society, get girl, get cracking. Mute or not, you DO have a choice, now move the fuck on.
>>
>>677420021
Shit, man, your lucky as fuck for someone with Frasiers.
Also, why don't you use comical text-to-speach?
Or use a soundboard?
Literally everyone would be too sorry to not let you meme in public.
I've sometimes wished I was mute (shallow, I know) for this very reason.
>>
>>677429389
>Madonna
>Van Damme
>will and determination
yeah, after you have success nobody will remember you had to suck dicks in order to pay the rent
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 336x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 336x437
>>677435911
>>
>>677432457
I can play piano but that's not really applicable to a garage band haha

Target shooting is fun but haven't got to do much of it lately, sometimes I'll go hiking but most of the land around here is private and the national forests get a little boring after 10-12 times.

>>677435644
I didn't ask for any advice, just stuff to cheer me up, not sure why you guys have been arguing about it.

>>677435704
Not sure why I would use text-to-speech?

It's neat and I use it once in a while but I like to write things out instead and nobody has complained about it yet, writing also lets me correct or clear things up more easily, the swipe keyboard is really helpful with fast typing.

Where I work is also loud and ear protection is required, so if I'm having to use my phone instead of my notepad it's likely the other person might not even hear the text-to-speech.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
>>677419134
>>
File: Triangular_Theory_of_Love.gif (15 KB, 497x395) Image search: [Google]
Triangular_Theory_of_Love.gif
15 KB, 497x395
>>677419090
>I've assumed actual love is a mixture of good friendship, affection, and sexual attraction.
Good job anon, you basically just summed up a "Consummate Love" based on Robert Sternberg's Love Triangle. Being now in a 4 year relationship with my long time best friend I can also agree. The phrase "being in love" is over rated and it's more about forming a partnership with someone you care deeply about and is sexual attracted to.
>>
>>677436418

Yes I see your point.

But why do you need cheering up if not because of your situation? Just bread for thought.

Not gonna try to give advice or any such but just have to say for every down, there is an up! :)
>>
>>677436418
Okay, that makes sense. I was just saying that Text-to-speech could probably have hilarious consequences in social settings (even just for stupid stuff) so I've always been jelly in that sense.
>>
>>677422418
This is my 6th and 7th grades in elementary school. I was put on something cause I was failing class and diagnosed ADD (which is bull shit by the way), but in the end I did pass my classes and was taken off the stuff after my parents made me essentialy a zombie. I don't remeber those years of my life either though I can recount all my friends and some memories of my 8th grade and 5th grade years.
>>
>>677420299
cont please.
>>
>>677436738
Because I'm depressed and wanted to see if anyone else knew these feels.

>>677436750
I guess that would be pretty funny, might start using it more now haha
>>
>>677423855

you're weird
>>
>>677424570

stopped reading at 'hi honey'
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 449x290) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 449x290
>>677437577

I think he means when you say "cos you are depressed and need cheering up" to ask your self why you are depressed in the first place and to feature out how to fix it up?

Maybe he not aware it just your own chemical imbalances but the way you greentexted for cheering up sounds more like a situation thing that is causing you to be depressed of which you might want to rectify.

Anyway enough of this, here is a cute GIF for you :P
>>
File: image.gif (581 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
581 KB, 500x375
How many posts does /b/ accept before 404'ing?

Gotta be close to the limit.

Congrats OP for making a long lived thread that may actually hit the limit!
>>
>>677416790
>Can someone tell me what having friends or being in love feels like
Lol asking on /b/
>>
>>677416790
If this is no fake its realy sad... If you like Planetside 2, Minecraft or Diablo 3 we could play together.
>>
>>677419247
Wow.
>>
>>677416790
I bet you still have male white privileges, you probably get paid more too!!!
>>
"We're all just animals" doesn't mean "rape someone."

"Life isn't like the movies" doesn't mean "life is empty."

Your history of abuse must be far worse for you than your muteness. But the muteness is something that's hard to ignore, and it always reminds you of the abuse and makes you think your life sucks. So your mind continually bounces around from bad thought to bad thought.

I've had depression and lived in a small room only leaving 2 or 3 times a week for about five years. I started playing Magic the Gathering and meeting with a choir (hope that doesn't make you feel worse.) and now I'm working at a good job and I have two very close friends there, closer than any friend I've had in my life. Still a virgin, but I'm okay with that for now.

You won't be able to do the same things I did to work out of your depression, but you can find something. Just stay healthy (being healthy just makes everything feel better) and find something cool you care about.

Do you have cards to communicate with? "Hi, my name's Anon. I'm unable to talk, but I can hear just fine." Do you avoid eye contact? gestures and eye contact will be a way you can communicate as well.

Try learning sign language, or something physical like karate or dance.

I don't know if any of that will help, but don't give up. Give up on stupid goals, but not the important ones, like living as a human being.
>>
>>677416790
>>Have to type out what I want to say on my phone then show it to people
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 275x275
>>
>>677416790

you're not missing out on much OP, just a heaving mass of self-obsessed, self-driven organic blobs spewing vitriol about one another, climbing over each other through any means for a lousy buck or a fuck. life is far better out on the peripheral with neither highs nor lows to exist through, as they are both essentially meaningless, except the lows resonate in your bleak human mind.

don't think you're missing out. enjoy the fact you haven't put yourself in a position to be fucked over, as you almost certainly would have plenty times over by now if you engaged with these untamed, animals.
Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.