[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So for real what is the deal with black people? They haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 300x224
So for real what is the deal with black people? They haven't done anything but hold society back, why are we even still giving them rights? I mean really, they are idiotic, rude, selfish, ruining the white race, and destroy their own neighborhoods only to blame whitey. So tell me why we keep them around.
>>
Entertainment.
>>
>>677398033
Be thankful, if it weren't black people being oppressed it would be autistic white kids like you.
>>
>>677398033
That's racist anon, they just keep being victimized. It's not their fault
>>
omegle?
>>
>>677398033
They please our wives so its ok
>>
These sent black ppl they are niggers get it right faggot
>>
I don't know what they even want rights for to begin with they act like they aren't a bunch of gorilla subhumans
>>
>>677398033
Black people =/= Niggers

Know the difference.
>>
So for real what is the deal with white people? They haven't done anything but hold society back, why are we even still giving them rights? I mean really, they are idiotic, rude, selfish, ruining the ebony race, and destroy their own neighborhoods only to blame niggers. So tell me why we keep them around.
>>
>>677398652
>>677398939
>thinking there's a difference
So edgy
>>
>>677398033
>why are we even still giving them rights?
>we

The only thing that you're doing is eating doritos and drinking mountain dew. You have no say in world issues.
>>
>>677399077
/thread
>>
>>677399268
Why don't you stfu and cut your throat on that edge faggot. Get out the basement and talk to people and you will see not all blacks are bad.
>>
>>677399077
/thread
>>
Because the Dindus have managed to convince important people that there aren't as many of them as there are normal black people
>>
>>677398033
Shouldn't you be having incest with your family members? Shouldn't your dumbass be somewhere marrying your sister or cousin. You nasty ass devil. You are the scum of the earth. Your people is the nastiest people on the face of the earth.
>>
>>677399679
You're admitting black is bad by thinking it's okay for you as a white person to differentiate between a black and a nigger.

Fucking kill yourself,
>>
>>677400006
I think you have me mistaken for a nigger
>>
>>677400255
I don't understand cave monkey language, you wet dog smelling licehead. You cumskins look like swine.
>>
>>677398033
"ruining the white race"

.... oh, you mean like that's a BAD thing.
>>
>>677398033
Don't be mad at us. be mad at your ancestors bitch ass redneck. you colored ass fool. You call us "colored" but your asses are the colored motha f**s. Turn red when mad, blue when cold or sick, burnt orange when you lay out in the sun to long, and purple, blue and BLACK when your ass get beat the F** up or die. We aren't going nowhere. Now sit your ass down and see if you can pacify your whining ass with your off white/pink w/green vein d** ~middle finger~~ Oh, and take your knuckle dragging ass back to your cave!
>>
>>677400122
It's perfectly okay.

Niggers have little potential.
They rob and murder and think that the man owes them.

Black people, just like white people or any other kind of people make something of themselves.

Hence why the U.S has a black person as president.

If you can't make the distinction, you're the one who should anhero
>>
>>677400572
>motha f**s
Don't worry, it's perfectly fine to swear on /b/.
>>
>black
>people

Choose one, retard
>>
>>677400122
A black person runs for president

A nigger BNE's the white house.

Do you not see the distinction?

Or should I dumb it down some more for you?
>>
>>677400802
Listen you piece of white trash go back to the south or whatever racist ass place you came from. You people need to wake up and see that white people are the most barbaric race that has ever existed. Fuck I hate you crackers.
>>
>>677400959
Hey listen, I'm just trying to help you Jamal. It's not very productive to lash out in hate and anger against someone giving advice.
>>
>>677400572
Underage b& detected
Oh wait it's a race thread, everyone is underage here
>>
>>677400959
You realize the term "cracker" literally comes from the sound of a slave-owners whip?

Cracker really isn't a valid insult as it pretty much means land owning slave master.
>>
>>677401135
Ah shut up honky and go back to your caves in Europe. America is shit because of you destructive fags. Hell you even messed up the ozone layer.
>>
>>677400959
You know whatever you say is complete garbage because you are a nigger right?
Seriously, whatever you do, no matter what you acomplish (Although most likely you will never acomplish anything), you will always be a nigger, and that's something you can't change.
No matter how much you try, you will always be black, and therefore, inferior to all of us.
Yes, that includes white autistic kids who spend the entirety of their days in a basement. Even them are worth more than any "black"
Your breed is simply inferior, and unevolved.
So, instead of typing away mindless crap that nobody cares about, you can go back to your regular diet of cocaine and KFC instead.
>>
>>677401135
>implying a crusty cheeto fingered neckbeard would know anything about productivity
>>
>>677398341
>Black """""""""""""""oppression"""""""""""""""
>>
>ruining the white race
Only reason the white race has any good music
>>
>>677401460
Black people were in caves too, nigger.
>>
>>677401559
Lmao..yea keep dreaming you pink pig skinned ass cracker. You crackers are inbreds and the funny part is that you know it yourselves. Now go have sex with your sister inside your trailer you fucking inbred ass honkey. Or better yet go get fucked in your pink hairy ass and get HIV from a white sissy like that peckerwood Charlie Sheen did. LMAO
>>
>>677398033
>implying all black people are niggers
>>
>>677401845
Incorrect.
Black people were always too idiotic to live in caves.
It was only when they came across white people when they finally learned that a cave could mean shelter.
Saddly for them they weren't allowed inside.
>>
>>677400122
No, there are niggers, like Kanye West, then there are blacks, like Ben Carson or Justice Clarence Thomas. There's proof on the side that the average black is hurtful to society and on average less intelligent, but to deny the fact that there are cream of the crop blacks that can be helpful to society is just stupid.
>>
File: crackerasscracka.jpg (17 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
crackerasscracka.jpg
17 KB, 205x246
>>677401366
nahh dog, you're just ignorant.
>>
>>677401186
>>677401366
white people wouldn't be shit without black people you lil dick head....you devils raped killed and STOLE from black people i hope you feel proud....at least i know one thing white people are the biggest pussies in the entire world . you will never fight as men damn shame
>>
>>677401978
I was talking about before homo sapiens , when everyone was dark of skin
>>
I thought you guys were joking about the whole sheeit thing but on Thursday at uni I walked by a pack of them and all you could hear was lip smacking and sheeit every 2 seconds
>>
>>677402101
So Kanye West is making millions living in mansions and he's a nigger in your eyes. What does that make of you? Less than trash.
>>
>>677398033
I'm with you on some, there is trash found in all races and cultures. However, the claim that blacks in america are on an even playing field as whites is just absurd. Whites have had hundreds of years for family lineages to establish economic security in relation to jobs that are considered "honest" work. (Do I really need to explain the difference between the wealthy and poor and the direct relationship with intelligence and other skills/values?). Blacks however, very recently, were "liberated" and left with essentially nothing but a fresh start. However, they are still behind white's and many other races. Saying there is equality between whites and blacks in america is essentially having a two man race, and giving one man a 20 yard head start. Then once the race is started we claim, "well, they both have an equal chance and opportunity." No, bullshit, blacks are behind, and they're expected to catch up.
>>
File: 1456085871881.jpg (273 KB, 1228x1843) Image search: [Google]
1456085871881.jpg
273 KB, 1228x1843
>>677398033
i used to fuck a nigger bitch in my Goliath suit.
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.

once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSPe8dIJEtw
>>
>>677401951
This is exactly what I would expect of a nigger.
Instead of being able to counteract any of what I said with proper arguments, your agression takes the better of you and starts lashing out at whatever you can think of in that very momment.
You just proved my point, niggers aren't able of proper thought and therefore, will never be on par with whites.
You are inferior, a monkey to put it simple, and that will never change.
The sad part however, is that you won't understand this, it's too complex for you.
I just write this to make my fellow comrades laugh at your pathetic excuse of a breed.
>>
>>677398033
Switch the word "rights" in the OP with the word "welfare" and you're right
>>
>>677400385
shut the fuck up donkey kong
>>
File: blackmasterrace.png (283 KB, 630x659) Image search: [Google]
blackmasterrace.png
283 KB, 630x659
checkmate
>>
I'm not racist, if niggers want to act like retarded ape people that's their own business.
>>
>>677402676
Well it is your goddamn business because you have to pay for all their shit.
>>
>>677402298
even if b8, you must be joking. I agree, blacks are not on an even playing field with whites. but guess the fuck what, who do you think sold the africans to the whites? fucking africans! you were enslaving your own kind, whitey came over and said oh shit? we can buy black people from black people and turn a tremendous profit?
>>
File: icjx21.jpg (80 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
icjx21.jpg
80 KB, 1600x1200
Revoultion!
>>
File: 480.gif (2 MB, 400x385) Image search: [Google]
480.gif
2 MB, 400x385
>>677402635
>Nobel peace prize
>bigger war criminal than Bush
lel, being a nigger will get you anything
>>
>>677402525
You are a stupid Hillbilly. Whites are the laziest people who i every work with. At my job..I fire more whites that's working under me for the laziness they bring into the work place. The best workers that's under me are Black. Whites are so damn lazy. They talk to damn much or try to find hiding places to sleep. who pick the cotton for white while they sat on there asses. who build there House's back then. who build the white house. We black people did.
>>
>>677402824
That's pretty much what this thread is.
>>
File: 1396679205314.jpg (22 KB, 383x500) Image search: [Google]
1396679205314.jpg
22 KB, 383x500
>>677402298
Alright, sunshine.

We conquered all of Africa.

Most of the slaves that were brought back to work in mostly Spanish plantations were sold to us for weapons by rival tribes.

Every race rapes kills and, I'm surprised you decided to say steals, that seems a bit foolish. But yes, when one side wins a war, they do things. Lets not forget the Rwandan genocide.

If we were the biggest pussies in the world,and so staunchly "refuse to fight as men" my first point wouldn't have happened.
>>
>>677402298
>white will never fight as men
>niggers always bring a gun or 40 other apes to help them in any disagreement ever
>>
>>677402635
I am wondering why this happened in an age filled with SJWs, and PC culture.
I am pretty sure it's completely unrelated to any sort of guilt towards the constant abuse of niggers, nor to deter our current thoughts on the "black breed" becaue of the staggering ammount of blacks who do wrong, or simply have acomplished nothing.
>>
>>677402944
Both sides pretty much have to agree with this. No matter what race you are.
>>
>>677402298
These aren't racist opinions, these are facts from a Britfag history student.

Seriously, read a fucking book before you make brash claims about an entire race of people. You're just as much of a cunty twat as the other racists calling you a nigger.
>>
>>677402966
LOL! You white boys are pussies, if you want to talk shit like real man. Talk that shit in the middle of the hood. You will be killed in 5 seconds. You keyboard virgin white boy. Your race is the shithole of the world. Full of homosexuals and people who are pussies. Come to the hood and talk shit you white people.
>>
>>677402944
>we
>>
>>677402414
Smartest person in this thread. /thread
>>
>>677402867
>Whites are so damn lazy. They talk to damn much or try to find hiding places to sleep. who pick the cotton for white while they sat on there asses. who build there House's back then. who build the white house. We black people did.

Of course you did all that, because we ordered you to do it.
>>
>>677403273
ha. you white nobody. you whites are disgusting people who survive off of other nations and races. your like ticks. your like the kid no one likes to be around. you have no soul and you can not create anything useful in life. everything you have now is because of other races.
>>
>>677402944
You are so freaking stupid it boggles the mind! The blacks would still be in Africa if it hadn't been for greedy whites! BTW, I'm pure WHITE. It makes me ashamed of my heritage when I read comments from sub humans like you. Grow up and do some good for the world instead of blaming another group of people for all the woes in the world. Low life scum!
>>
File: Larry.jpg (28 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
Larry.jpg
28 KB, 590x350
>>677403287
>White people are pussies
>Da ebil White man conquered my land and made me a slave.
>>
>>677402867
lmfao gotta be a lie
all niggers do at my job is talk back to managers and be on the phone or hide. usually never even work either. fucking useless
>>
>>677399077
lol nice bait nigger.
>>
>>677398198
god damn man thats some godspeed when it comes to nailing it
>>
Shit flinging contest. No matter who is right and who is wrong. Nothing ITT will change anything.
>>
>>677398033
Blah blah blah. Do something about it faggot.
>>
>>677403374
You shot up columbine, so whats next whitey? Family orgy with your kkk buddies in south carolina? That's what white trash is good at doing, killing and being racist to minorities.
>>
>>677403287

way to prove him right lol
>>
>>677403310
>we
>said by a Europeans, referring to Europeans

yes we, you dumb twat.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 640x480
>>677402847
>war criminal
>no war crimes
>>
>>677402635
Obama got the peace prize right as he got elected. They did it in hopes that he would live up to it after Bush.

That niggeress is a post-op

Tyson is a neckbeard and not the smartest man in the US lol
>>
>>677403499
>The blacks would still be in Africa

Then they should count themselves lucky.
>>
>>677403731
We're trying, its called the Police.
>>
File: omar-al-shishani-isis-syria.jpg (40 KB, 675x450) Image search: [Google]
omar-al-shishani-isis-syria.jpg
40 KB, 675x450
Daily reminder ISIS are cockasian but we call them Muslim because it makes whitey look bad
>>
>>677403287
I live in the hood and have for 25 years. still perfectly fine lol niggers are cowards. they don't scare me in the slightest
>>
>>677403748
Saddly your own breed is the most "racist" to minorities.
Almost all crimes against black people are commited by other black people, often because of the so called "gangs" that infest the streets and of course, drugs.
Maybe if you stopped killing yourselves over a bit of crack, did something with your lives and stopped relying on white tax money, people would think more of your inferior breed.
>>
>>677403877
LUCKY ??? dude you europeans basically stole all their resources and enslaved them because you fucks were too lazy. The Africans I talk to are way better people then you racists.
>>
>>677398033
the thing that blacks in the US dont understand is that every civilization in the world has the same opinion of them that whites in the US have of them. blacks live in a world where they do no wrong and whites are the cause of their problems. simply put, they are too stupid to realize how stupid they are.
>>
>>677404043
/thread
>>
>>677404086
Africans enslaved Africans and sold them to the Europeans dummy
>>
>>677404043
This.
>>
File: ISISNigger.jpg (47 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
ISISNigger.jpg
47 KB, 624x351
>>677403969
Whatever you say my frequently abused little black man.
>>
>>677404086
Stole their resources? Yeah because Africa's so damn barren right?

> The Africans I talk to are way better people then you racists

Then why is their homeland such a shithole?
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 475x356
Obaboonbama is the worst president America has seen since Abraham Lincoln, the hundreds of years we are going to have to spend fixing these brutal mistakes.
>>
>>677404190
Fag
>>
File: hood.jpg (14 KB, 355x266) Image search: [Google]
hood.jpg
14 KB, 355x266
>>677403975
>hood
>>
>>677399268

> calling people edgy
> being the biggest edgelord in the thread
> mfw
>>
>>677399077
YOU ARE A NIGGER FAGGOT YOU FAGGOT!!!
>>
I say niggers are quite fine as they are.
They live of our tax money, the barely contribute to anything in their misserable lives, and in turn, we make fun of how pathetic they are.
>>
>>677403957
Do something about yourself or shut the fuck up. All of this whining over something that no one gives a shit about but inbred white trash.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.