[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
File: smegma.jpg (28 KB, 506x377) Image search: [Google]
smegma.jpg
28 KB, 506x377
Discuss.
>>
Thats sum stankyass dickcheese
>>
>>677385119
Not nearly enough smegma.
>>
>>677385119
I'd lick it off
>>
>>677385119
needs a good scrub with some wire wool
>>
>>677385119
I am circumcised, like a civilized human being. So that doesn't happen to me.
>>
>>677385119
the thought of circumcising him really tightly as punishment turns me on.
>>
Never had it. How does it smell like? I imagine really disgusting
>>
>>677385783
sort of fishy, then cheesy.
>>
Saw a video on xvideos where some dude whimpered and cried as he sucked the dick cheese off a day construction worker
>>
>>677385985
Cheesy? Like chedar cheese?
>>
>>677386308
like a stinky blue cheese
>>
>>677386308
No, more like Roquefort.
>>
>>677385711
People in America doesn't take baths? Is not a matter of being circumcising is just hygiene
>>
>>677386996
Relax, Ahmed. Be cool. No need to... you know, blow up or something.
>>
>>677385711
People w/ out skin have less fun during sex too. Part of the stimulate is from the foreskin during sex. Not all of it, but part of it. Also if you can't take a bat at least every other day your either a degenerate or in a less fortunate person financially you can't afford baths
>>
>>677385744
Brian Morris?
>>
>>677388157
>Not all of it, but part of it
"most of it"
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 600x450
>>
>>677385711

JEW'D
>>
>>677388777
>Brian Morris
No, John Harvey Kellogg.
>>
>>677388964
Same anon
I do like a good rim lick in my fore skin
>>
This thread always pops up from time to time and I always say the same thing.
The only time your dick would ever get like that is if you're some basement dwelling autist that doesn't know what the fuck a shower is.
Yet hear we are...again.
>>
>>677389233
Much of a muchness, but Morris is a medic at Syd U.
>>
>>677389707
I googled him. I'm not very up on Aussie academics.
>>
>>677389904
See what I mean. There are Gilgal Society links.
>>
>>677390580
creepy
>>
Guys defending their bacteria ridden anteater ape dicks. Lemme just defend my outtie bellybutton while im at it kek
>>
>>677389648
Yeh. I'm acutely aware of it as I got a pretty tight circumcision when I went in at age 22 for frenulum breve correction. You don't have much say under anesthetic when you have signed a general consent form.
>>
File: 1459537616923.jpg (60 KB, 402x500) Image search: [Google]
1459537616923.jpg
60 KB, 402x500
>>677385119
Unmutilated, un-kiked cock, like it should be.
Learn to operate a fucking shower.
>>
>>677391929
pics

Also, circumcision for frenulum breve is pretty outrageous. A simple frenuloplasty would do the trick. https://youtu.be/IKABrGn2U-Q
>>
>>677385119
>uncut fags actually believe this is superior to cleanliness
>>
File: 120.gif (1 MB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
120.gif
1 MB, 250x187
how bout no
>>
>>677391692
You don't know what you're missing. For analogy, think color vision vs monochrome.
>>
>>677392363
Was a long time ago; probably not considered outrageous back then. I've since then stretched the skin so it doesn't look circumcised in the flaccid state. Sure miss the nerve endings though.
>>
>>677393046
So you've been both cut and uncut? Didn't think so.
>>
>>677385119

>there are no benefits to circumcision
>>
>>677385119
My dick wasn't even this cheesy after 17 years of never retracting. How does it even get like that?
>>
>>677393832
>17 years of never retracting
well that's a pleasant thought. how does this even happen?
>>
>>677393671
Thats what uncut fags tell themselves. That sex is WAY better for them. If that analogy were actually the case id bust upon first thrust every single time.
>>
>>677393671
Ummm - not sure what you mean. Sought medical advice after my first attempt at sex (with a prostitute, was 22-yo foreveralone). Hurt like fuck, so saw doctor. Ended up with full circumcision. No sexual experience since then, in whichever orifice a woman may offer, can remotely compare with masturbation before circumcision. Only thing I can say about stretching skin is that it protects the glans from the constant irritation of friction against dry clothing.
>>
>>677394375
Why would a virgin need it to?
>>
>>677394798
Most kids discover masturbation around 12, you're playing with your dick, you see the foreskin moves, natural curiosity about your body compels you to put it all the way back as you're exploring. How does this all get missed?
>>
>>677394633
This is the guy to ask, everyone.
>>
File: sorrells-chart.jpg (152 KB, 1000x517) Image search: [Google]
sorrells-chart.jpg
152 KB, 1000x517
>>677393671
Imagine you lived in a world in which half of the populace had their whole glans cut off at birth. You were part of the lucky group that got to keep your dickhead (albeit still circumcised). You live your whole life experiencing the pleasure your "intact" penis brings you, while they constantly blather on about how their stumpy shafts are perfectly fine and pleasurable and statistically less prone to infection and how girls supposedly like them better. You know they're all idiots because you live life with a functioning, a more complete, a quantifiably more pleasurable penis, yet they all refuse to see reason because of deep seated denial and social conditioning.

This is what real life is like for uncut people. People cutting off the entire head is as ridiculous to a cutfag as circumcision is to an uncutfag
>>
File: images-2.jpg (26 KB, 375x392) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
26 KB, 375x392
I rest my case
>>
>>677395207
people come to me every day talking about their penises and wheter it's cut or not too, what a coinsidence!
>>
>>677386068
>Saw a video on xvideos where some dude whimpered and cried as he sucked the dick cheese off a day construction worker

!!! MURICA !!!!
>>
>>677394599
No, you wouldn't. You would enjoy the sensation so much that you would take your time luxuriating in the texture of the vaginal lining. Think of having an area of skin unrolled all down the shaft of your penis, as big as 2 credit cards, with as many fine-touch sensory nerve endings as on the vermilion of you lips, all wired to the pleasure center, sensing that delicious vaginal lining. There was a reason English women swooned over Continental lovers last century - they were uncut, unlike the English, and they could last a lot, lot longer before finishing off. It's too late for you, but if I can dissuade you from this barbaric act of child abuse before you have kids, I'll be happy.
>>
>>677395207
Its funny how its only the uncut fags making these graphs and arguing how much more sensitivy they can have. (Muh prepuse feelz). Cutfags are just fine skipping along with females actually being aroused by the sight of their dicks, and not repulsed by an anteater apedick.
>>
>>677385119
some guy spilled wood glue on his dick while he was putting together his Daurth Mail Stealth ship model. So what?
>>
>>677394375
Frenulum breve, different masturbatory habits, sex ed aimed towards cutfags, and parents too embarrassed to talk about hygiene and genitals. But mostly frenulum breve.

>>677395159
I started masturbating at 12. But my foreskin was still tight, so instead of pulling it down like normal I pulled the shaft skin up. I didn't realize something was wrong and I was supposed to be able to retract until I came across the information on 4chan, funnily enough. It was sorted out easily enough by stretching it regularly
>>
>>677386068
>a day construction worker
That's a complicated way to say "mexican"
>>
>>677396105
I guess that makes sense then. ever torn your frenulum at all during masturbation?
>>
>>677385119
male yeast infection, end of storry.

It's rare for men, that's why you guys shit yourself when you see it, nobody talks about it since it's "allways" the women who gets it. Treatment is puting the same cream women do. It heals a lot quicker since the infection is not as bad as women's. 2-3 days of treatment and it's gone.

My gf had a yeast infection whitout knowing it (or mentionning it to me because she might have been shy for creeping me out) so whit that time, while banging her, the infection got up to me.

It's pretty weird, it usually comes with little cuts on the penis, as if your skin was shrinking a little. Theses cut never heal until the infection is gone. Then there comes the smegma. At fist you might think it's like thin skin that tries to heal the little cuts and since you rub your penis the skin got riped off and accumulated, but it's not...

It usually doesn't get as bad as the dude in OP's pic. That guy probabbly showers once per week while having that infection, wich is pretty fucking impressive since whit that ammount of smegma it probably stiches like hell.
>>
>>677396138
day-laboror
>you-dumbass
>>
>>677395405
This.

This is why uncut get asked to turn the lights off during sex.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.