[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /b, I have a bit of a situation. >be me, 19 yr old anon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 280x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 280x525
Hey /b, I have a bit of a situation.

>be me, 19 yr old anon born and living in nz
>parents going to kick me out and no work and winz won't give me any money cause I failed a court ordered drug test
>going to be homeless

Should I commit a crime and go to jail? Better than starving isn't it?
>>
>>677225548
This is a test. Don't fail.
>>
>>677225708
Well what would you suggest I do?
>>
1. You failed a drug test so why not deal drugs
2. To get jail youl need to something radical that will ruin any future employment chances, otherwise youl get community work etc
3. Its new zealand noone has ever starved to death beg borrow or steal
>>
>>677226117
Yeah I'll just deal drugs and live where?
>>
4. Get a fat ugly gf that will do anything for you
5. Become a prostitute male to female you may get a couple hundy a week male to male couple thousand lol
Make your choice
>>
>>677226414
How would I become a male to male prostitute? Where to begin?
>>
Ok I will assume your not smart. Deal the drugs to make a profit and then exchange the profit in nz currency for accommodation. ..
>>
>>677226641
You tried getting a house on this market? With no work history?
>>
To become a male to male prostitute you must be male and find a male willing to pay for you to perform sexual acts... try friends word of mouth lol internet, facebook, magazine ads etc, your clearly no genius maybe pick up a book and get smarter and you wouldn't be in this predicament. ..
>>
You gotta be trolling now, im not suggesting selling three bags of weed and buying a house, theres student flats, hostels etc for dollars a day
>>
>>677227037
Lol. True that... Well I'll try that (I'm already bi so can't be that bad)
>>
just sell your nasty ass on the corner and be sure to say "thank you for your hot load" we love that shit cup the balls and stroke the shaft
>>
>>677227296
Oh... Sorry I've always been kinda privileged
>>
>>677227376
Yes sir... How much would you pay for that?
>>
Go fuck a sheep you kiwi faggot.
>>
Cant be worse than jail. In there you will performing sexual acts for cigarettes made from tea bags and nicotine patches lol or just so you dont get your teeth knocked out
>>
>>677225708
This.
>>677225830
Don't give up and don't fuck up. You're old enough to recognize the situation you've gotten yourself into. Decide your future, either become a leech or become a man

>tl;dr grow the fuck up anon
>>
>>677227601
The term is shag, works better with alliteration you ignorant fuck.
>>
>>677227721
All I hear is you bitching, sheep fucker!
>>
>>677227702
Grow the fuck up? Would a man whore selling his ass be a leech?
>>
>>677227601
Sheep only pay in manure which retails for around 2$ for 40kg so not really a sound business plan
>>
>>677227829
Hear? You blind man? Using a written to audio program? Poor anon.
>>
>>677227935
Jesus Christ, no wonder your parents want you out.
>>
>>677227832
Better question:would a man whore sucking dick be a leech?
>>
>>677228065
At least I have... Yeah whatever man it's not easy. Fuck you!!! :/
>>
>>677228133
Well you get your dick back afterwards so... No?
>>
>>677227922
True...
>>
hey faggot,

get a mcdonalds job, or something that doesnt care about drug use like subway.

its not much, but for a single man you can live, not much of a life but you can live, get 2 jobs and with your spare time search for how to get better jobs or save up money so you can invest in stocks after a while, and become a NEET

ive don it, took me 5 years to save up 5k and ivest it, but i did it smart, and now im living off a steady supplu of about 50k a year. tahts more than enough for a single person

then again, i have no social contact and no way to meet people in the outside world.
and the fact im literally living the most unstable life ever because if stocks fail i only have 10k in savings.
>>
>>677227376
cup the balls, stroke the shaft.
>>
>>677228740
Been there done that, got fired
>>
>>677228740
oh, or you could use that free time to mine bitcoin.

and degrade yourself so far down for money that you will want to die every second of your gf-less life
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 280x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 280x525
OP here. Not really in that situation, got a gf and a steady job but thanks for the perspective guys. Much appreciated... I may just become a man-man prostitute now... Sounds fun...
>>
>>677228740
Any chance I could find out what kind of stocks are giving you that return? Also get tindering lol or get drunk , young sluts are crawling all over the place begging to suck a dick for a 7% cody
>>
>>677229155
I remember on reddit (fuck) there was a gay prostitute that did an ama on the nz subreddit. he was based in welly and made a FUCK TON of money. like couple k a week. try craigs list or some other shit idk. being a male to male prozzy bring in cash in nz at least, but it can be dangerous as fuck, always let someone know where you are and check in when youre done. use condoms.
>>
How about getting a job and stop using tax payer money to fund drugs?
>should I commit a crime and go to jail because I can't handle life
More like
>>
>>677229163
pfiezer, ive invested in siri and some power companies.

im not that good, 50k in stocks a year isnt much for having done this for about 6 years now

right now im waiting for the price to climb for pfiezer stocks a little more, i bought 5k worth for about 24.37 a stock, now they are breaking $30 per stock.

life's looking nice rn

ive tried tinder, but im ugly af because i only eat shit fast food. and im nearly anorexic and my health is so bad my heart is probably gonna end up failing

ive got a 1/10 face max.
>>
Ive been homeless and incomeless in nz many times just surf friends couches or bed hop with the local sluts. Your bi so that makes it twice as easy, I was on run from police for a year with no income except what i could tax from the weak/needy or stupid. I never slept outside/went hungry/had a full nutsack or went a day without drugs or alchohol .nz is so easy
>>
>>677230056
this can only be pulled of if your attractive you fucking chad.

keep telling yourself your better than a 2/10
>>
>>677230011
Oh ok thanks a lot bud. I may give that a go one day . Also if your looking for a good time hit up Op hes on the hunt for easy cash haha
>>
Join the military Now.
>>
>>677230396
Bahaha my homeless life was better than your current life eh? Jealousy does not become you bucky
>>
>>677225548
Join the military
>>
>>677230710
Being a male to male prossy in the military would be a great money maker and you get a salary and free study! Ideal situation your problem is solved now Op
>>
Oh and free accommodation lol why arent you there already
>>
>>677225548
where in nz?
>>
>>677232005
Im assuming north island cause southern bi guys are a dying breed lol mainly frim hate crimes
>>
>>677232180
where did it say bi? too drunk to read just wanna know where the niglet is
>>
>>677232576
OP said he was above when I suggested male prostitution as a means of income lol also if hes in the north niglet is more than likely correct too
>>
>>677232872
precisely my point. lets have a location
>>
>>677225548

OP post pics of yourself we can see how pretty your mouth is
>>
>>677233081
Boot party as his house?
>>
Nigga. if you can affor a plane a ticket, i can get you to live in my house for some time. Fuck it, come here we would be like bros and shit. Watcha think? But here's the catch, i live in Chile, i mean NZ and Chile are "close" like look a map and you'll see.
>>
>>677233536
party at my house more like. lil niglet needs a couch to crash on he can earn his keep if you get maaa drriiifffttt
>>
File: Screenshot_4.png (366 KB, 1866x748) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.png
366 KB, 1866x748
>>677233932
Look at this shit, we're fucking neghbours
>>
>>677234105
Lmao put a hole in ya bathroom door and invite the lads around and profit
>>
>>677234247
I could cum in my hand and throw it that far.actually you may want to close your windows theres a weather prediction for sleet in chile
>>
>>677233932
Can I come stay w/ you?
>>
>>677234466
hey if he's pretty enough i'll fuck him myself.

need pics to assess profit
>>
File: 9356451.jpg (27 KB, 600x463) Image search: [Google]
9356451.jpg
27 KB, 600x463
>>677226117
This is your best shot op. Don't fuck this up
>>
>>677234897
Skeet*
Happens somewhere on earth every time a teenager unironically plays a lil jon song.
>>
>>677235058
Thats the point of the glory hole lol the other side doesnt need to be pretty
>>
>>677227037
>>>>he's clearly stupid because he knows nothing about male prostitution

>2016
>not knowing the ins and outs of male prostitution
>shiggydiggy
>>
>>677235656
i'm not drilling a hole in my fucking wall if i can look at what i'm fucking
>>
Yeah, if you want to be a shit sack, be a shit sack, if you want to be a person, go get a job... Go get some silly little fucking hat that some guy gives you to where while you flip burgers. Love that silly hat though, and while your flipping burgers think about how you're going to do anything better than flip burgers to get things you need in life. And you will get money and will be doing something positive. You will probably meet a female who likes a guy with a job. Now go get a Fucking job bro and find a wife and thank me later, don't be all doing crimes n shit because it's not cool. Just don't ok....
>>
>>677235858
I was suggesting using the glory hole to use Op to make profit from your friends or just randy strangers lol also if hes face down who cares wtf he looks like
>>
File: walter-white.jpg (15 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
walter-white.jpg
15 KB, 576x324
>>677228211
Why are you so fucking cancerous in every post you make?

>LMAO guys, I'm about to be kicked out onto the streeet ! XD hope I don't starve to death D: haha!

Why the fuck would anyone be inclined to help someone who too immature to even recognize that this is a serious fucking matter? You're an idiot, and you won't last three days on the streets; nor in jail.
>>
>>677236165
>>677236165
still waiting for pics and location either way
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.