[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First time doing oxynorm via nose. 10mg so far General Drug Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 6
File: oxy.jpg (56 KB, 614x656) Image search: [Google]
oxy.jpg
56 KB, 614x656
First time doing oxynorm via nose. 10mg so far
General Drug Thread
>>
>>677195803
Anthony Burch
>>
>>677195803
Bump
>>
I don't know how to describe this. I feel like I have a surge of energy, nothing more. Maybe a sore nostril.
>>
>>677195803
don't do drugs (704) 672-6100 call me instead
>>
Crying from my left eye. Full of energy, just took sudafed/
>>
Done another 5mg, I don't know if i'm feeling anything
>>
>>677198020
It usually takes around 20mg oxycodone for opiate-naïves to start feeling it's real effects. Of course people have different tolerances, some lower some higher, but I'd expect you need at least 20mg. I needed 40mg my first time, but for some people their first time that'd cause an overdose so I don't recommend jumping straight to 40mg.
>>
>>677198887
Through snorting? When do the effects kick in? What are the main effects/side effects?
>>
>>677196735
People using drugs don't usually feel like they're in trouble and need help man. They're doing it because they're curious and want to have a good time. That's how I was at least. Even if you gave me a number when I first tried heroin I wouldn't have called, I sought it out because I wanted to do it. Not cause i was forced into it or something.
>>
>>677199410
Me right now. Had some Oxynorm (Oxycodone) and decoded why not. Noise is itchy so far.
>>
>>677199410
Me right now. Had some Oxynorm (Oxycodone) and decided why not. Noise is itchy so far.
>>
>>677199274
Snorting oxycodone is actually less efficient than taking it orally, it just hits you faster (only for oxycodone, every opiate has different bioavailability for each route of administration). So yeah, even if you snort it.

If you take it orally it'll take about 30-60 minutes. If you snort it it should hit you in 15 minutes.
>>
>>677199647
And what's the main effect? First time with opiates.
>>
>>677199569
I was the same way, just watch out man. I had hydrocodone that I first tried because I was curious. I liked it, used it all, and moved to oxycodone. Same deal, but it got too expensive after a while and I switched to heroin. Told myself I'd only snort/smoke and never inject it. Two months later I was injecting it. Probably doesn't mean much to you, I'm just trying to help man. I won't say don't do it because back when I started I'd have told myself to fuck off if I did that, and I believe in free will, so I can only say be careful and stay happy. :)
>>
>>677200169
This is a home boredom left over pills from my bro boredom. I'm so not enjoying it since I'm feeling nothing though.
>>
>>677199985
Oh shit I forgot that part, sorry.

First you'll start to feel warm and comfortable. You may notice noises sound...weird. I can't explain that part, sorry. It's kind of annoying though. After that, if you take enough, you'll start to find that you can't keep your eyes open or struggle to and you start to nod off to sleep. Except it isn't sleep, you'll be in a half-conscious state where you're having realistic lucid dreams that are equally as real as life/reality. This is the best part because you're still conscious and have full control over everything in that reality. The world, yourself, everything. And unlike a dream it is literally as realistic as actual life. That's called the nod.
>>
>>677200622
That sounds good. I'm currently on 25mg and starting to get that warm feeling. Feel still, alert and upbeat.
>>
>>677201247
Wait til the euphoric nodd from the OpiGods
>>
>>677201476
Does it come? I got bunk acid last week and I'm starting to doubt these "serious drugs". I'm just trying out everything for the first time since I've access and time off college. I'm studying pharmacology so this is actually helping me with my thesis
>>
File: IMG_20160402_032834.jpg (79 KB, 720x150) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160402_032834.jpg
79 KB, 720x150
My eyes right now
>>
>>677201674
I find euphoria of opiates is overhyped. I never found "euphoria" by definition, but by god when you get to the point where you nod you will be amazed.
>>
>>677201674
It's Oxycodone which is moar of a stimulant opioid compared to the sedative Morphine.
So it takes moar Oxy to catch a nodd

What is yer mg tolerance at?
>>
File: 2016-04-01 21.31.52.jpg (187 KB, 1069x296) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-01 21.31.52.jpg
187 KB, 1069x296
>>677202006
I take pics sometimes when I'm in public on heroin just to see how noticeable it is, so I know that feel haha
>>
>>677202355
I've taken only 25mg snorted so far. I'm just getting that warm feeling.
>>
>>677195803
u won't feel much bump it to about 30mg
>>
>>677202416
Do my eyes like I'm on opiates? >>677202006
>>
>>677202635
Of course, pinpoint pupils are the biggest giveaway someone is using.

>>677202546
If it has been 15 minutes since the last uppage in dose then I'd say yeah, if you aren't nodding yet do another 5-10mg. Don't up the dose more than 10mg at a time though since it's your first time.
>>
>>677197184
lol kys

>just took sudafed

are you retarded? please do the world a favor
>>
guise how does i inject the m arijuana
>>
>>677202456
Nasally gives you less ba compared to orally. But will hit you faster
>>677202635
Yes its called pin needle eyes (Miosis) from Opiate use
>>
>>677202546
You know that feeling you get when you're becoming stoned from pot? I'm getting that.
>>
Kratom? I love that shit
>>
>>677203294
You'll know you're starting to nod when you can't keep your eyes open, or start typing a post to us or a text and find it takes forever because you keep losing your attention to it, and if you're on a phone or something you might even drop it.
>>
So how bad is the opiate comedown? Worse than stimulant comedown?
>>
>>677203632
There is no opiate comedown, not in the sense of a stimulant comedown. It just wears off eventually. There are withdrawals, but only if you're physically dependant on opiates which takes a while to do. Like, even when I was using heroin I wasn't physically dependant until I was using daily. Even then it took weeks to become dependant.
>>
>>677203627
I'm at 35mg so far. I'm feeling drowsy now, nose isn't sore anymore and I'm relaxed. I can still talk and think so I'm functional. How long till nodding usually, first timmers. Sorry for being anal about this.
>>
>>677203889
Interesting. So one could use it, go to bed, get up in the morning and be reasonably fine?
>>
>>677203903
I was the same way my first time. How long since your last uppage in dose? You're around what it took me my first time to start nodding. Depends on how long since your last uppage whether or not you should take more or if you may hit the nod at this dose.

As for how long, if you're insufflating it it'd only take like 25 minutes, but since you're slowly upping your dosage to get a sense of your tolerance it'll take an additional 15-25 minutes after your last dose because that's how long it takes for the entirety of the last dose to get in your system.
>>
>>677204029
Not just reasonably fine, you'd wake up like any other day. If anything you'd feel very well rested.
>>
>>677203294
opiates dont really feel much like pot

the only similarity is drowsiness

opiates give no head trip whatso ever. an anti head trip if you will
>>
>>677203903
Oh also opiates don't really effect your speech, so you can't gauge how high you are using speech like you would on alcohol or benzos.
>>
>>677203632
The first time you realize you're in opiate withdrawls its a real kick in the ass. You get a taste of hell itself. It fcking sucks, Idk why but I could never stop binging opiates.

Now I'm on my 3rd week of taking suboxone...lol

>Don't fucking do opiates
Its fucking amazing while you're high and have drugs. But once you run out of drugs it isn't so fun anymore. Dont do it bro if I could do it again I would have never touched that first percocet.
>>
>>677204293
I'm coming up, similar to a mdma come up. But not as sharp, it's climbing steadily.
>>
>>677203632
there is no stimulant withdrawal

there is very harsh stimulant come down

there is no opiate come down

there is no real opiate withdrawal unless you are a pussy with weak psychology. at worst its an alcohol hangover that lasts a week or so then insomnia for months...

dont be a bitch tho. and youll be good :D
>>
>>677204610
liar, you would go back in time and take the drugs to fuel your future self's addiction. youre an addict. it's all in your head. youre a pussy and arent really mentally addicted. you WANT to be addicted, that's why you complain. prove me wrong fag
>>
>>677204700
>week long hangover
Yeah you're really selling it.
>>
OP here. Feel like another level of drunk, happy, feel good, no sickness, light-headed.
>>
>>677204700
You're either an idiot or have never gone through opiate withdrawals. They're hell. You won't get an hour of sleep for days, your legs won't stop wanting to move, you'll be puking and shitting constantly, you'll go through cold and hot flashes within minutes all day long, you'll be sweating constantly. That's just the physical withdrawal. After that comes emotional withdrawal which drives you into a deep, deep depression. You'll be anxious, depressed, and your emotions will be going haywire. I'm a guy and one of my friends described it as if I was going through PMS. It is absolute hell, and as someone who has used heroin daily and used alcohol daily I can tell you for a fact it is NOTHING like a hangover.
>>
on a totally unrelated note...

WTF is this new shitty 4chan layout and how do I get rid of it?
>>
>>677205806
plus 1. please help me get away from this bullshit
>>
>>677205806
Wait for the april fools' joke to be over.

OP here. Seeing tracers and heightened colours
>>
We'll know OP is nodding and having a good time when he stops replying I guess. Which I assume will be soon.

If you're still reading thing OP, only up your dose by 5mgs from this point on. You're at a high enough dose that you do NOT want to take too much.
>>
>>677205806
cant even have a dark mode anymore.. goodbye eye health
>>
>>677206237
at 35mg now, still here.
>>
>>677206224
I'd say up by 5mg again if you haven't already. Once you hit the dose of nodding you will be struggling to keep your eyes open, let alone be able to type. Once you start the struggle don't fight it, go with it. You won't be disappointed.
>>
>>677206224
OHHHHHHHHH. its the 1st. fuck im a retard. im leaving now, ill be back when ive calmed down and learned a valuable life lesson
>>
>>677205666
yeah sadly you are wrong. im a seasoned , been doin it for years dude, opiate/alchie/everything abuser and i know the game bro

opiate withdrawal has nothing on benzo withdrawal so come back to me when you actually know your shit

>you
>drug newb thinks he knows whats up
>>
File: 1454881970393.jpg (59 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1454881970393.jpg
59 KB, 720x960
>>677195803
i used to fuck a pillhead.
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.

once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSPe8dIJEtw
>>
>>677205326
uhh yeah faggot

after a week the acute w/d symptoms disappear and you are left with psychological ones like anxiety, insomnia and oversensitivity

obviously never been through withdrawal

stop trying to pretend your life is hard you highschool faggots and actually go out in the world and experience some shit.....retards
>>
>>677207113
No I've never been through withdrawal, that's why I'm asking about. Are you saying it's goodor what?
>>
>>677206765
Except I'm not wrong. I've been through withdrawals numerous times, only once while in rehab. I definitely have experience. When I couldn't get dope I was addicted to benzos too, so I have experience there as well. Seizures and shit aren't fun and can kill you, but dope withdrawals make you want to kill yourself.

>you
>drug newb thinks he knows whats up
>>
OP still here, still standing. Why hasn't anything happened? 40 mg now.
>>
>>677206765
Oh, and just so you know I've gone through alcohol, benzo, and heroin withdrawals more than once. The only withdrawals I don't have experience with is meth and other stimulants.
>>
>>677208423
Wait the 15 minutes. Some people just have naturally high tolerances. I definitely do, but it's negligible at this point since I use so often.
>>
>>677208660
I know I do with mdma. It took try tries with the drug to actually come up
>>
>>677208773
Yeah, that's why there's no standard of what dosage a starter should take for any drug really, because everyone's brain and body is unique. For example 10% of the population doesn't even have the enzyme needed to metabolize codiene, so it doesn't even effect them. Some people have unreal natural tolerances and some people 20mg could be enough to overdose (speaking about oxycodone now).
>>
>>677209142
I'm finally up man, euphoria has hit. It's amazing. Everything is vivid as fuck and bright. How long does it last?
>>
Gonna make poppy seed tea this week how does it comare to other opiates? Also will i get addicted if i try heroin ONCE?
>>
>>677209401
I wouldn't say so. People have affective tendencies regardless. Just do it the once.
>>
>>677209401
Nigga opiates are addictive as fuck and risky.
Opium tea is probably a safer route then many others you could have taken but I would avoid them all together.
Trust me I want to try that shit also but... be careful.
>>
gonna smoke a .5 out of my bong. wish i had some opiates or something but this bud is pretty good
>>
>>677209721
Is it better than oxy? I could get roxy for nearly the same price but my friend says he has some good china white. Only opiate ive tried before is hydromorphone(snorted).
>>
>>677209926
I've never done it. But I've studied its effects on 10 people during college. Some of those people were successful and others were homeless. Some can do it and be functional as others can't
>>
>>677209758
Yeah ive seen many friends fall inyo addiction but its only because they had shitty lives, which i dont. I figure i shoulf be safe if i use an opiate once a month and stay away from the needle. Btw the only opiate ive ever tried was hydromorphone snorted
>>
>>677209401
Depends how much you do, but the tea always gave me a nice relaxing body high.

Also pretty much any prescription pain pill is more addicting than heroin. It is a hell of a rush though, so if that's what your into be careful.
>>
>>677210178
Well I guess that sounds reasonable and since I assume procuring the tea won't be super easy you'll probably have a tough time abusing that method.
>>
>>677195803
They say most people just do drugs for attention, apparently its true.
>>
>>677210327
The tea is actually really easy and quick to make. Only deterrent though is that for each tea ill have to place an order on amazon, which will take 5 days to ship so it would be hard to get addicted
>>
>>677210244
I always though dope had more of a rush because its snorted, where as most pills are swallowed
>>
>>677209758
lmao POD TEA is not less addictive than pills or heroin

are you fucking retarded?

it contains MULTIPLE opiates! its the MOST addictive.. PSA from anon, heyzues fuckin chr!st
>>
>>677209926
pro-tip:

all opiates are essentially the same feeling, there are just differences in onset/duration as well as mental euphoria and physical analgesia: akin to sativa and indica with pot

for instance

hydromorphone; dilauded = fast onset, extreme euphria, fades quick, more drowsy

oxycodone; medium onset, extreme euphoria, more stimulating, longer duration
>>
>>677211383
I'm liking this oxy. My face is itchy though, not a good side effect.
>>
>>677211618
Benadryl is your friend
>>
>>677211072
Fuck. Is it dangerous to drink it once a month?
>>
>>677211688
I'm at home and have none. I'm getting that nodding feeling another anon described.
>>
>>677210880
It really depends on the person, but that's definitely part of it. Personally I snort everything, whether there's any benefit to it or not. Heroin has a shorter half-life than most other opiates, and I find it to have more of a euphoric effect than other opiates.
>>
>>677211688
yes, antihistimines will create a more drowsy effect as well as VIRTUALLY removing the itch!!

>>677211790

opiates are physically safe to take DAILY

however withdrawal and mental vulnerability make them HIGHLY dangerous to take even just TWO days in a row

TREAD LIGHTLY and BUY SOME POT. faggots
>>
>>677211909
The trick is to ignore it and don't start scratching.
>>
>>677212205
I'm just chilling out my back. Real peaceful, face no longer itches. Might do another 5mg, thoughts?
>>
File: magoodadrinker.jpg (139 KB, 960x1600) Image search: [Google]
magoodadrinker.jpg
139 KB, 960x1600
>>677211383
I'm from Florida, and the pills are everywhere out there and cheap. I moved out here to TX and can't find shit... I'd pay 50$ for a rig and a Dilaudid fuuuck..

There is tar out here but it was too cheap and I got sick for the first time in my life so I just rode it out and got it out of my system. Literal hell but fuck.

>>pic is my drug atm
>>
File: IMG_20160402_045118.jpg (3 MB, 3120x4208) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160402_045118.jpg
3 MB, 3120x4208
>>677212544
Pic is me right now.
>>
about to get 3 10/325 what to expect?
>>
>>677212909
op here. Expect what I've written.
>>
>>677212406
If you're feeling good, I wouldn't do anymore. It's amazing how quickly you build a tolerance to opiates.
>>
>>677213149
how should they be taken orally or snorted?
>>
How to rape?
>>
>>677212544
bro:

just DO NOT do opiates if you realize it's a rip off compared to your lifestyle/money flow....

do what's good for you. btw pot and alcohol definately suffice especially in regards to cost of punishment and price. opiates are really ONLY GOOD IF YOU HAVE ACTUAL PAIN. otherwise, they are NOT RECREATIONAL SUBSTANCES. take this from someone who was addicted to opiates since senior year of higschool...

in all reality, weed/alcohol is just as good...

safe fun tho guys for real

*morphs back into anonfag*
>>
>>677205806
>open Adblock
>open blockable items
>add "//s.4cdn.org/css/md2016.651.css" to the search list.
>right-click the matching text and add to your blocked list.
>>
>>677213399
It's just for this one night. I'm feeling a bit queasy, but still fine. It's passing as I type this. I've a glass of water by side and feel better. Is just the high? No visuals or hallucinations?
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.