[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /b/, hear this I'm 24, Schizophrenic, I suffer from severe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 4
File: myshitbeginnings.jpg (137 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
myshitbeginnings.jpg
137 KB, 640x480
So /b/, hear this
I'm 24, Schizophrenic, I suffer from severe OCD, PTSD, Anxiety and Depression. My parents abandoned me as an infant, to be raised by my mother's mother. They didn't know what she had in store for me... I almost think I was better off traveling with my parents, running from life and law. But they assumed she was the best thing for me... She did so many things, wrong things, nobody knows about.

>Cont?
>>
>>677192058
yes cont
>>
The first thing I can recall is when I was about 4 or 5, I think? We were going to the grocery store, to get dinner for the next few nights. We kept our vehicle in the garage, where nobody could see it. She would force me to ride in the trunk and not make a noise. I would spend the entire trip in the trunk, only seeing light when she loaded the groceries and when I was allowed to get out once we were home. I don't know if anyone is interested in the real fucked up stories, so let me know if I should

>cont?
>>
wahh wahh
>>
>>677192539
Yes! Cont the shit out of it!
>>
I was home schooled by her. See that's the really bad part, she was no fool. She never physically left a mark or a bruise on me. It was never a physically abusing situation, more emotional. She broke who I was a child very young. I think her and my mother had some weird relationship prior to me being born. I currently do not talk to my mother and my grandmother passed away when I was 16. For the last 6 years of her life she was confined to her bed, unable to even reach for the remote to control the tv. These were the years I made my revenge.

>cont?
>>
>>677192902
you fucked her old dirty ass real good, didn't ya?
>>
>>677192902
cont faggit
>inb4 he stabbed his memaw
>>
>>677192058
If you need a friend to talk to I can be there for you. We all have problems sometimes talking to a friendly person helps. Call me ask for Crystal (704) 672-6100
>>
>>677192902
Continue Anon :)
>>
As a young kid, being home schooled, with no friends, I thought whatever she taught me was truth. She and I had a relationship... one she swore was normal. It wasn't until I was about 10 or 11 that I began to see things for the way they were. I noticed other kids didn't ride in trunks, they weren't forced to wear the same outfit for a week at a time, because using the washing machine and dryer were the devil's inventions?... I wonder if my issues are trauma or hereditary...
>>
>>677193418
OP THATS NOT WHAT WE WANT
>>
>>677193558
That must suck OP, to think that sometimes i say that my life sucks :/
(Keep going man)
>>
Enough of giving you the whole idea of it...
>Be me
>8
>ask for a pet
>ineedacompanion.jpeg
>she says she'll get me one

I wasn't sure to believe it, as I was never allowed anything as a child. I seriously was forced to sit on the floor next to her table and eat off of a napkin she spooned my food onto.

>A week goes by
>I ask again about a pet
>She tells me tomorrow
>I go to bed excited, expecting and hoping her to be honest
>She delivers

She came home the next afternoon, around the time I got to eat and she let me out of the closet, in the hallway and told me to follow her.
>>
>>677194020
omfg continue!!!!!!
>>
Keep going!!!
>>
cont
>We make our way through the trash filled house, past all the magazines and dirty dishes, assorted bullshit she collected that I was forced to take care of
>When we reach the main room of the house, there it is
>A cute little kitten

I was so happy. I asked her if I could name, and she told me it had one already. She names it apparently. Tux, that was his name, and he was my man.

>A week or so goes by
>Tux and I are doing ok, life still sucks
>My grandmother becomes hostile, from nowhere
>apparently I had not made our bed correctly
>she warns me I better pay more attention to my duties than that "damn cat"

I put Tux down and make my way to the room to make the bed. She furious at this point, I mean it never took much to get her going anyhow. But she was livid. I did my best to ignore it, I was used it for the most part. What I wasn't ready for...
>>
Cont it you cheeky cunt!
>>
Does she fall down the stairs an is procedurally raped by a bear with a sandpaper cock?
>>
File: 1459387121686.gif (993 KB, 317x178) Image search: [Google]
1459387121686.gif
993 KB, 317x178
>>677194874
Nah more like this.
>>
You just killed me. Just like he kills his grandma by bashing her head in with a wheely bin.
>>
>>677192058
Sounds like the making of a half decent DC superhero. Now show us what you look like in your super suit and with a cape.
>>
cont
What I wasn't ready for was what I heard come from the room I had just left.
Tux was screaming... I mean have you heard the noises a cat makes when someone is squeezing the life from it?

>I ran back to the room
>There she stood
>This evil fucking grin on her face and a cold stare
>tuxislimpasapedodickinanursinghome.jpeg

I immediately lose my shit and run towards her, screaming "WHY?!"
Like the Heisman trophy, she stiff armed me while guarding the limp cat behind her

>"I fucking told you!"
>"You dumb son of a bitch, you made me do this."

But Tux wasn't even dead... this is just the beginning of the worst part.
>>
>>677194779
holy shit lay down your story all at once i really need to go soon.
>>
>>677195572
sounds like OP is exercising his horror writing skills.

>implying any of this happened
>implying it didn't actually happen and i just try to cope because this is too fucked up
>>
She puts a spoon up its arsehole
>>
>>677193220
Lol. You have weed for sale too?
>>
>>677195901
You want the good stuff?
>>
"He's not fuckign dead, just asleep." She says, then points to the bedroom. "He'll be ok, but you need to finish that bed first, twat."

>I'm crying
>shaking
>I make the bed, tears falling
>Finally, it's done, and I go looking for her and Tux

She's in the living room, sitting there watching her tv, like the nasty fucking creature she was, wallowing in her filth like a fuckiing hippo

>Where is Tux?!
>"Oh, he's in your closet."

Scared as fuck at this point, worried he's dead I slowly go towards the hallway closet. I open it, and he was there. Lying down in the little shoe-box bed I had made for him. Climb in, turn on the little pull-string light (Harry Trotter shit) and get comfy. I notice he's sleeping and I'm sure he's relly hurting so I just lightly pet him... that's when i felt something wet on his belly...
>>
>>677196283
your grandma stepped on him, he was bleeding. you started crying. tux died shortly after. years later when your grandma was bed ridden to made her go through pain olympics and other torrture until she died.
>>
>>677196283
>not pretyped
>not greentexted
FUCK YOU.
>>
>>677196283
ohfuckohfuckohfuck
>>
>>677196637
this story's as true as hilary clinton
>>
>>677196856
pretty much
>>
>>677196283
Is tux kill?
>>
My hand was cover in blood.
I had never in my life seen anything like this
I lost it...

I picked him up in a panic, thinking I could do something...
Instead once I had him in my hand he began to just pour.
She had cut his tummy open from the dick the chest
Then tossed him in my little closet

Fuck... I've never shared this shit with anyone before. Everyone in my life thinks I'm just loony and completely insane. They think this shit is all lies and made up, even my pathetic "mother." I never got another pet from her, but it started this disgusting obsession of mine. I'd go on to kill a few birds and a squirrel before I was a teen. I kept mice in a box in the basement, down near the washer and dryer, where we never were....

Fuck, do you really want to hear more?
I could just fast forward to once she became bed ridden and my trauma really set in?
>>
>>677196283
Go on
>>
>>677197255
lel

fuck off nigger

i go to sleep
>>
>>677197255
Just write it all out man.

Stop asking if we wanna hear more, of course we do.

I'm just waiting to hear the elderly abuse part is all.
>>
>>677197255

skip to bed ridden.
>>
Sad...but this story is oddly entertaining
>>
>>677197255
I want to hear everything you have to tell op.
>>
>>677197255
Please tell me you gave her what she deserved
>>
Refreshing for days m8
>>
Yes keep going.
>>
By 14 the beast had become ill
Diabetes, COPD, she was 400+lbs, a whale at this point... suffering and dying in her bed, attached to a breathing machine, forced to rely on the one person she had treated like a fucking creature. It was my turn to give back some of the shit she had gaven me over the yars

I was sick, I am sick. I thought about just cutting off her air supply during sleep, but I knew I couldn't do anything to get in trouble. I had to be sublte, she couldn't even know I was doing anything to her. It started simple, me just adding things to her food, nothing poisonous, just vindictive. Adding soy sauce to her soda, or salt to her nasty fucking coffee. She was sick and loosing her mind evermore so I just played it all off as she was sick. My turn to break her
>>
>>677197255
Don't skip ahead. I want to hear the whole thing
>>
Hope to god you killed her
>>
File: 1459403560771.jpg (280 KB, 1536x1726) Image search: [Google]
1459403560771.jpg
280 KB, 1536x1726
>>677192058
>>
>>677198174
Is that rob ford?
>>
Bumpers
>>
She never showered, nor cleaned herself. She had a nurse that would come check on her overall health once a week, but it was my duty to take care of her most days. I know I couldn't do anything quickly, I had to be smart about this torture.
It began with her medication... It was my duty to draw her insulin, to get her daily medication together, prepare her food, get her drinks, PICK THE FUCKING REMOTE UP OFF THE GROUND NEXT TO HER BED BECAUSE H+SHE LITERALLY CANNOT FUCKING MOVE

Jesus Christ, this fucking woman...
I started holding back her blood pressure medication, hoping it would weaken her heart, maybe kill her faster? But I knew that wasn't enough. After a couple months of simple asshole shit, and trying to make her life misserable, I decided I was sick of taking things slow. I was 16, no friends, lived with this vile woman my entire life... so long as she lived I was stuck to care for her, I had to break free from it all. 5 years ago I did that...........
It was assumed to be natural, but who would know the difference anyhow, she was half dead and 5 times the human being. I started dikuting her insulin, causing her blood sugar levels to fluxuate, going all over the place and even once puttingher into a low sugar coma for a week. you should have seen the medics trying to debeach her
>>
Its still april fools ladies
>>
>>677198035
just write the entire story nigger
>>
Bullshit. Story is bullshit.
>>
>>677192058
no
>>
>>677199253
>>677199271
Don't listen to these faggots. We are interested in hearing more
>>
More?
Don't 404 on me
>>
>>677198932
God damnit finish the story you jew
>>
Who all is lurking? Thread seems pretty quiet
>>
Once she came home, she was in a much worse place. The coma had caused a lack of oxygen initially to her brain, and it brought on slight dementia, perfect, now I can really destroy this woman.

I started rearranging her room while she slept, sublte at first. I slid the tv a few inches to the left one night, and I turned the volume up extremely loud so when she woke up it would startle her.

>This was it

She woke up, turned the tv on and I heard her scream in fear from the volume so I laughed. She turned it down then began to yell in her dillusional manner about how I was a fucking demon sent to nbreak her christian spirit and will
How I was a sin to the world and EVERYTHING was my fault

I had enough. Months of wishing she'd died. Months of toying with her medication and mind had to end. I was sick, I am sick.
>>
Fucking bump don't let this die
>>
>>677195901
why yes I do
>>
>>677200025
We get it were all sick just finish the fucking story
>>
>>677194779
>our bed
>>
>>677199532
Who the fuck is "we"
>>
>>677200025
We might need to get a new thread eventually
>>
bunp
>>
OP should pretype next time
>>
I ran into her room. Broken
I had snapped
There was so subtle aspect anymore, my mind was behind the hatred, unable to think rationally I charged into her room, knife in my hand.
>>
>>677200564
Agreed
>>
>>677200564
>>677200628
>>677200656
So is the Random Names Over?
>>
>>677200628
All of that time to type two sentences?
>>
File: 1457818433059.jpg (84 KB, 462x600) Image search: [Google]
1457818433059.jpg
84 KB, 462x600
>>677200302
Trying to figure that out tbh but I know I'm not the only one here
>>
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>677200728
No.
Refresh the page.
>>
>>677200728
Apparently
>>
>>677197779
It's always refreshing to see how much /b/ cares for animals
>>
Bümp I need a good end before a good night sleep
>>
>>677192058
This better not be an April fools joke...
>>
>>677199876
Lurkfag reporting in
>>
>>677201070
Oh shit didn't even think about that one
>>
>>677201134
hell even if it is i dont care im too invested
>>
I screamed at her, spit flying from my mouth and hatred spewing in my words. I told her how she destroyed my life. She was a horrible fucking person. I ahted her. She needed to die. She just sat there, unable to move, terrified with this look in her eyes. As though she was facing her maker. I took the knife and drove it into her abdomen....
She writhed in pain and screamed, yanking at my arms, trying to move as well ass she could for a giant fucking bag of fat...
I drug it up her thick fat body, digging it in and out, ripping her open slowly working towards her neck. blood pouring, screams curdling, I could hear the neighbors yelling towards us, not sure wht they were saying, all I was able to fosuc on was the red tide all over her body, my hands and arms, our bed... The smell was vile. After about a minute of just violently ripping her stomach open with this knife, I stopped. And it was odd... the whole world went quiet. Everything just stopped and I felt so much peace. Like I had never before. But the neighbors at this point were banging at the door...
>>
>>677200302
I also want to hear more
Lurkfag reporting in
>>
>>677201393
FINISH
THE
FUCKING
STORY
>>
>>677201393
Dinosaurs incoming
>>
Inb4 dinosaur
>>
>>677201635
definitely. at least something similar.
>>
>inb4 everybody walk the dinosaur
>>
Come on, schizofag. Hurry up
>>
>>677201857
Tbh I kinda hope it's fake, cause I feel so bad for Tux.
>>
So I took a knife, went to her room. She was sitting all pathetic and all. This woman that should have taken care of me.

Her demented mind could not comprehend my silhoutte in the door with a knife. She called me names she called me horrible things. But I am sick, so sick. Her byproduct.

I laid some foil under her she could not put much of a fight. And then I stabbed her deep in the asshole. Not wanting to damage it, just make her bleed out.

She died in horrible pain, calling me demon as I violated her asshole with the knife. I quite enjoyed it.

At the end she lay there dead mouth wide open. I clean the blood and her body. In the morning I called the ambulance. They said she probably died in the night. Nobody suspected a thing.
>>
>>677201393
>our bed
>again
How does the state not realize that a child can't be treated right if there is only one bed in a house?
Also tell more about the bed
I thought you lived under the stairs Harry Potter style
>>
>>677201393

Wait I thought he said he made her death look natural?

How does being eviscerated count as natural unless you dump her body in a forest or some shit?
>>
>>677192058

>inb4 april fools
>>
>>677201981
This
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.