[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KOBOLD ADVENTURES: BRAVE NEW WORLD EDITION By different writ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 30
KOBOLD ADVENTURES: BRAVE NEW WORLD EDITION
By different writefag.

First thread: https://fgts.jp/b/thread/676839053/
Second thread: https://fgts.jp/b/thread/676854558/

>I'm gonna set a timer for 1 minute 30 seconds after I post, and whatever option has the most replies by then happens.
Unfortunately I can't prevent samefagging so just spam it up and hopefully the side with the most spam also has the most people. Whenever feasible I'll combine commands. Unless one has like, 1 vote, and the other has 10. Keep in mind I'm ignoring shit after about 1:30-2:00 mins after post so I can start writing, I can't rewrite the whole thing because option Z suddenly became popular 6 minutes later when I'm about to post (although sometimes I have worked it in if it doesn't clash with the selected option). Feel free to make requests/second requests made for story direction extra options. They won't always make it in, but I try to include such as much as possible because it's funsies.

> you do something really suicidal/that should lead to bad end or at least bad event, I coinflip irl to decide it rather than just fucking/not fucking you guys. Ex. going hand to hand with a knife vs orc with sword. Getting your ass ambushed by 12 humans and trying to escape, etc. I rolled/flipped for rescuing the 4 other elves in last thread.
>>
>>677026072

Your name is Punished Snake, a heroine denied by her homeland.

You have one follower, a beautiful elf woman, Arina, who as sworn eternal loyalty to you.

You have 4 other elves in your group who owe you for saving their lives but have no special loyalty to you.

You are a virgin, with small sexual experience.

You have an innate magical talent that let's you set things on fire by touching them with your fingers or claw tips. This only works on flammable objects (no burning armor, water, etc. Might not work well on really wet things either). You're also alright at woodscraft, and great at digging with your hands.

You have a trusty obsidian dagger (easily breakable), a tattered and burnt loincloth, a chest-wrap to keep you decent, and no other supplies to speak of.

You wake up in your small hole well after dark, with Arina clutching you like some kind of child's bed toy. Considering how usually warm this has kept you, it's a pretty energizing way to wake up, you could get used to this.

You slip out to check on the other four elves. It seems they awoke before you, as they all look washed, and only one is snoozing in the dead tree, while the two men talk and the other woman walks back from the stream.

You're the defacto leader of this ragged band, so you'll have to decide what to do. Although the elves could tell you a little more, you're fairly certain you all are some distance from any elven safe haven, and you have no supplies at all. You were able to hunt for yourself without tools, but you'll need either a spear or bow to keep yourself and Arina from starving, let alone the whole band.
>>
>>677026206

A: Talk to them about where they are from/how they were captured.
B: Press on straight towards the elven lands. You can get their before you all starve, probably.
C: Scout the area for human camps to rob.
D: Try and hunt a rabbit or two before heading out.
E: Make yourself a spear for hunting. You're not very skilled at this though, so it will take a day, maybe two or three if you fail and must try again.
>>
Gonna wait a bit longer than for a standard post for the first post so people can discovery the thread.
>>
File: 20150712152033-b473cb0c-xx.jpg (319 KB, 1633x1242) Image search: [Google]
20150712152033-b473cb0c-xx.jpg
319 KB, 1633x1242
bamp. Shit this goes fast.
>>
I mean I know I was late but surely none of ya'll from last time have anything better to do than browse /b/ and masturbate.
>>
bamp
>>
>>677026242
C
>>
File: 1459380272709.jpg (349 KB, 850x1190) Image search: [Google]
1459380272709.jpg
349 KB, 850x1190
>>
Why not D. nothing wrong in trying before moving on
>>
>>677027721
would befriend that one.
>>
D
>>
>>677026242
Suck their dicks
>>
>>677026242
Drop down to our knees and suck their dicks
>>
>>677026242
Suck their cocks
>>
>>677026242
Give them blowjobs
>>
>>677026242
Offer to blow the elves in exchange
>>
>>677026242
Have the whole party blow them
>>
>>677026242
Blow them
>>
File: Obliette Button.gif (2 MB, 260x195) Image search: [Google]
Obliette Button.gif
2 MB, 260x195
>>677028196
>>677028241
>>677028287
>>677028361
>>677028563
>>677028660
>>677028711
Same fag
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 621x621) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 621x621
>>
>>677028941
No fucking shit
>>
>>677026242
D
>>
>>677026072

You nod to the elves, tell them to stay here, and head out into the forest. You want to wait until deeper dark to go looking for human camps anyway, so you look around the area to see if you can find any rabbits. You found one earlier in the day, so the odds are good they have a warren or something around here somewhere.

You're in luck, and actually manage to stumble upon and catch not one, but two rabbits. You wolf one down hungrily, and decide to give the other one to the elves. They might better know how to cook the things which Arina might appreciate. . . .

By the time you get back to camp it is late and there has been ample time for any human watchmen to have grown bleary eyed, so you set out into the darkness.

It takes you several more hours, putting the time slightly past midnight, however you're able to find not one, but three human encampments. You hadn't realized the looting and exploitation of the recently collapsed elven kingdom was so extreme. It also has you a bit worried about your own groups chances of staying hidden if so many humans are around.
>>
File: 1459379664034.png (1 MB, 808x1280) Image search: [Google]
1459379664034.png
1 MB, 808x1280
>>677029585
The first camp is clearly a group of hunters, although what they're here to hunt isn't clear. It could be from one of the local villages hunting game, or they could be after elves. You see several bows about their camp though, and there appears to be a short bow that just miiiight work for you, although awkwardly. You could probably get your hands on a dagger or something too, but there are 2 watchmen, who appear quite vigilent, and are armed with bows. There are 5 men in the camp in total.

The second camp is another slaver camp, this time heading out into the woods, or so it seems. You might be able to steal food and waterskins from them, but they have three guards posted, although they are inattentive. There are 14 men total.

The third camp contains a returning slaver band, clearly low on supplies. There won't be much you can take from them except hard bread, and what looks like some loot from the elven city. You'd have to grab a bag and run. There are also two elves chained to a tree by their necks. One male and one female. You see no apparent way to free them, although there must be a key somewhere. This came looks like the most lightly guarded, with only one watchman. There are 8 men in total.
>>
>>677029712
A: Steal from the first camp
B: Steal from the second camp
C: Steal from the third camp
D: Steal from the third camp, AND free the slaves.
E: Forget it, it's too risky, let's head back and move out to a safer location.
>>
D Sex slaves
>>
>>677029949
D
>>
D
>>
>>677029949
A
>>
>>677029949
B
>>
>>677029949
D
>>
D
>>
>>677029949
D
>>
>>677029949
You pad silently into the third camp, coming up from behind the guards field of view. He appears to be nodding off slightly, so as long as you make no noise he shouldn't suspect anything.

You manage to find a sack with some very hard crusty bread and borderline moldy cheese, a human knife, and two waterskins within safe reach. You have to shuffle about more in order to find the key. One of the humans appears to be better dressed and better fed than the rest, so you caaaaarefully pat him down in his sleep. Fortunately he doesn't wake up, and you find a small coin perse, with a key inside. You cut the purse free with your new, even trustier knife, and head over to the elves.

They too are asleep, so this will be tricky. you check around their chains for the lock. Unfortunately, it's on the chains, no their collars. They have hammered shut slave collars that would take a blacksmith or some careful work with tongs to remove by a strong man.

You slide the key into the lock and turn it. . . . which is where you make your mistake, you're just holding the lock, not the chain, and as it pulls free, the chain rattles to the ground. It isn't loud, but it's loud enough. You hear a snort from the guard as he starts up, "uuhhh huh!? what's that?"

A: fuck it, run for the hills.
B: Shake the elves awake and try to run before he realizes what's happening.
C: Attack! Go for him with the knife while he is still groggy, then get the elves.
D: Attack! set him on fire, you just need to tag him once and run back to the elves
E: slip back to the leader quickly, and set him and the two men next to him on fire, then slip into the shadows outside the camp in the commotion.
>>
C/D
>>
>>677031407
D
>>
C shank him real good like in the throat good
>>
C we don't need him screaming in agony waking the whole camp do we
>>
>>677031407
E
They can't chase you if they're on fire.
>>
C
>>
>>677031407
C
>>
File: 1459379525436.png (113 KB, 1000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1459379525436.png
113 KB, 1000x2000
>>677031407
You sprint out from around the tree, knife at the ready. The soldier is shocked to see a kobold in the elven woods, running at him with a dagger in one hand, and almost doesn't react in time. You leap towards him, driving your dagger towards his throat and reaching for him with your left hand.

His spear shaft knocks your blade aside, and the haft cracks into your skull sending you sprawling across the ground. You do manage to touch his weapon, almost by accident as you're thrown away, and the haft catches fire by one of his hands. You dulling hear him shrieking as he swings his on flaming hand around in the air, his spear forgotten on the ground.

A: stumble away into the darkness.
B: The perfect chance to finish him! If you can stand that is.
C: Attempt to help the elves escape. You're in bad shape though...
D: Burn the area behind you and retreat.
>>
>>677032217
But what if the smoke alerts the other campa
>>
>>677032753
C

The others might still be groggy and the guard is slow, free them and light shit up behind us.
>>
>>677032777
Trips confirms my stupidity. Good thing nobody else was feeling that plan.
>>
C
>>
>>677032753
C
>>
C
>>
>>677032753
A cheese it!
>>
>>677032753
C
>>
File: 1459397405276.jpg (148 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1459397405276.jpg
148 KB, 1280x853
>>677032753
You stumble to your feet, feeling horribly groggy. Fortunately you seem to be recovering quickly, and you keep your wits about you enough to bring your sack with all the supplies you gathered.

You lurch over to the tree where the elves are cowering in terror as the humans wake up and begin shouting. You can almost feel the weight of their eyes as they begin to spot you and level their malice your way.

You grab the elven man and haul him up by his neck collar. "Come on you don't want to stay here do you?! Move move! I loosed your chains." As he blinks dumbly at you, you remove your hands from his collar and place them on the tree, sending flames soaring up and into its branches. then you kneel and start shuffling to the side drawing a line of fire between you and the humans as the elves sluggishly retreat into the forest.

You hear shouts of rage from behind you, and an arrow wizzes past your ear. You flinch in fear, you hadn't noticed a bow, and you duck into the darkness.

You think you've managed to escape, but you've certainly worn out your welcome in this area, it's time to leave.

On the way back, you feel something wet on your skull, and realize it has begun raining. At first you frown, thinking it may cause the fire to die down allowing the humans to persue you, but after reflecting on it you realize that it might not be such a bad thing. If you burn down the whole forest there will be no where left to hide.

A: Press on straight towards the elven lands. You can get their before you all starve, probably.
B: Cut into the mountains towards rat goblin territory to shake off potential persuit.
C: Rest until mid morning before setting out (combine with A or B).
>>
>>677034324
A

Get out of the area while you still have the lead from the fires.
>>
>>677034324
B then C
>>
A they might be nice
>>
>>677034324
A
>>
>>677034324
A
We already helped the elves might as well throw all in on it
>>
>>677034324
A
>>
bamp
>>
>>677034324
B
>>
Are we going to get our other elven followers? We told them to stay put earlier right
>>
>>677026072
EVERY FUCKING TIME YOU FAGGOTS PICK FEMALE
>>
>>677035826
Don't be salty
>>
>>677035826
fuck you, I want to be pretty
>>
>>677035826
>Faggots liking females
>>
>>677036491
I keked
>>
>>677034324
When you get back to the camp, you quickly introduce the new chained elves to the ones you already rescued. You now have 3 males, 3 females, and Arina following you. Two are chained, and liable to reveal you in stealthy situations.

You push on towards Elven lands, deeper into the wood. As dawn approaches you can see that no fire persues you, a indicating that the rain put an end to it. This seems quite believably, as the rain has begun to run down the trunks of the trees in great torrents, as well as drizzling from the thick canopy. There's really quite a huge storm going on outside the forest. It's all the better for beating a hasty retreat though, as the wind howling and the creaking of the trees mask your presence. Not to mention the continuing gloom into daylight.

You manage to whittle yourself an acceptable spear with the new steel knife, and have somewhat better luck hunting over the next couple days. Your party is still hungry, but not starving.

It's been five days now, and you're past the area where humans -usually- hunt for new slaves. You're heading into elven land, and your elven companions tell you that you should be coming up on an elven group that has hidden their small town in a cave system behind a waterfall somewhere ahead. You should reach the area early this evening, and then you can scout around to find the spot.

After making camp, you begin scouting the area, ready to hunt a little on the side.

You actually find the waterfall in short order, but you smell something. . . . off. Not coming from behind the waterfall of course, but from near by you can smell something. . . . wrong. You slip up wind, following the odd sent, and soon spot a thin trail of smoke wafting through the woods and disappearing into the dusk.
>>
>>677036837

You are able to slip up to the camp due to heavy underbrush in the area, and as you grow closer you begin to hear disturbing sounds you've heard before. You see 4 heavily built furry creatures crouched around a camp fire, a great spit spans the fire with some large creature cooking on it, to the right you see a 5th such creature ramming it's enormous cock into the frail frame of an elven girl. The girl is sobbing uncontrollably in terror, and before you can think of what to do about the situation the creature leans forward, takes her neck in its jaws, and you hear a horrible crunching noise as her screams end.
>>
Sweet boss battle
>>
>>677036927
You realize you know what these creatures are, Gnolls. Fierce predatory animal like beings who prefer to eat intelligent prey. They themselves aren't the brightest bunch, but they aren't stupid. You hear one of them growling at the one that was fucking the elf.

"Broken our toy already Algnar? We haven't figured out a way to break down their door and get more yet, or have you forgotten?"

You miss the rest of the exchange as you realize what's on the spit; an elven male.

A: We have to help the elves still behind the waterfall.
B: Fuck this, we choose life.
C: Slip around their camp lighting the trees on fire (highly dangerous, gnolls have a great sense of smell).
Writein:
>>
Eating what you fuck is in bad taste, it is know
>>
File: 1427336901923.jpg (188 KB, 950x915) Image search: [Google]
1427336901923.jpg
188 KB, 950x915
>>677037438
>>
>>677037454
Clearly you aren't from the middle east. ^_~
>>
>>677037438
B cheese it
>>
>>677037438
A
Elf sex slave army
>>
>>677037438
Send a male elf as bait to draw out gnolls
Rush to the elfs that are stuck
>>
>>677037525
>>677037525
>>
>>677037711
Man how are you going to trick one of your male elves into dying horrifyingly for the cause though, I don't even know how to write that.
>>
A this will be fun
>>
>>677037438
A

They can't beat everyone all at once. Even if they catch us we might still be able to win with enough help.
>>
>>677037765
Yum
Some a sweet illithid dicking
>>
>>677037438
A
They can probably get the chains off the elves we already have at least, maybe we can help or we can try to slip away once we have a better understanding of the whole situation
>>
Cut up a Elve and throw bits to confuse and get rid of gnolls
>>
>>677038446
This
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
illithid Are pretty cool
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 678x422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 678x422
>>677038518
This could work
But how would we convince he/she to give up a arm or leg
>>
>>677038776
psionics are the shit, man
>>
>>677036837
You've got to do something. You can't just leave those poor elves under the waterfall to their doom. Unfortunately you know from rumors that it takes four or five kobolds to kill a gnoll usually, or about three elves. This puts you in a bad situation unless the elves under the waterfall are more numerous than you might expect.

You head back to your camp, and gather your party. It's going to be tough slipping past the gnolls, but if you hurry, the wind may still be in the right direction, and they'll be busy cooking at camp.

You hustle along the path leading under the waterfall nervously eyeing the forest behind you. As you slip under the water, you find yourself in a small alcove which recedes into the cliff face a short ways, and ends in a heavy metal great, with a thick wooden door behind it.
>>
>>677039842

Arina rushes up to the door, and pounds on it furiously through the great. "Open up damn you. It's me Arina. The password was willowbark now open this damn door before we're all killed out here." She continue's pounding furiously for several seconds, until you hear a stone "thunk" from somewhere behind the rock, and the gate begins sloooowly scraping upwards.

Despite the desperation and drama surrounding it's opening, nothing happens and you make it inside safely.

You spend a few minutes becoming acquainted with your new hosts, and there are teary reunions between a few of the elves, including both collared elves, who leave to have their chains removed.

A tall male elf who clearly knows Arina steps forward and greets you.

"I am Ewain, and I am- ..." his voice falters for a moment, "I am the leader of this humble hamlet. I thank you for returning two of our own to us, there are so few of us left. . . ." he trails off sadly, with a vacant expression on his face.

"You're aware of the gnolls I take it?" You respond, getting right down to business. "We'll need to drive them off, they'll work out a way in here eventually. sooner than later if they have a shaman they can call on."

The elf shudders. Gnoll shamans are horrid workers of blood magic, similar to human wizards in many ways.

"We . . . We cannot fight them We have only eight men, and five bows between us. Even with the three you brought home that gives us only ten and yourself. We would almost certainly all die, and none of our women are trained to fight. Well, none of our men are either, but we were hunters. . . ."

A: Pull yourself together man, we'll give everyone who can hold a Weapon one, and overwhelm them! (The zerg approach, and you know what happens to banelings).
B: We can lure them into a trap, we'll use "Writein" as bait! (unnamed elfs may refuse, ruining your plan)
C: We can tunnel out a back exit and leave together, how many of you are there in total?
WriteIn:
>>
>>677039982
C
If no way out, B
>>
File: ulfric.png (1 MB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
ulfric.png
1 MB, 600x1000
>>677039982
Write in:
Reach out to shake his hand. When takes it pull him in close and whisper "Skyrim belongs to the Nords." Then set him on fire for the glory of Talos.

Fuckin elves are douchbags
>>
>>677040345
This
>>
>>677039982
Writein:
Hunters need to be quiet to avoid spooking prey right? If everyone can hunt then everyone can sneak to some degree. If all else fails fur burns.
>>
>>677040345
For the glory of Talos this!
>>
>>677039982
C, we're the bait 'cause we can burninate a mothafuckah if need be.
Plus self sacrifice gets elves horny as dicks
>>
File: lou.jpg (18 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
lou.jpg
18 KB, 324x324
>>677040345
Please this
My sides will be forfeit
>>
>>677040345
Seconded
>>
>>677039982
C or B
>>
>>677040345
Fuck the Aldermeri dominion, make Skyrim great again.
>>
>>677040345
Zooweemama this
>>
>>677040345
Thirded
>>
>>677040345
Ulfric was a bro
This
>>
>>677040345
Get all the loot and get our babe of a Elve ready before we put a blaze to the elves
>>
>>677039982
C or B
Us as bait according to >>677040550
if possible. Hero always has to be bait.
>>
File: BB1.jpg (198 KB, 900x1150) Image search: [Google]
BB1.jpg
198 KB, 900x1150
>>677041015
Remember you Punished Snake not Naked Snake.
Your no hero...
>>
>>677040345
Uh, then you'll have to murder your burgeoning elf haram, and your elf waifu will probably try to stab you in the face for murdering her brother though....
>>
>>677040345
Yeah rob those assholes. Your in it to win it.
>>
>>677041150
That doesn't mean we have to pave our path in other's blood
>>
>>677040345
Just because Im playing Witcher 3 right now and the Elves are a bunch of faggots Im gonna have to second this
>>
>>677041349
Yeah what would Kazuhira "Racial Pain Hurricane" Miller say about that?
>>
Samefagging for ruining the elf team is coming in strong.
>>
File: bufflaugh.jpg (15 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
bufflaugh.jpg
15 KB, 324x291
>>677040345
I feel like a degenerate for choosing this but what would a /b/ CYOA be without some fuckery?
So seconded
>>
>>677041547
Probably something about a fiddle and killing Cypher
>>
>>677039982
C
>>
>>677041575
>Oh no somebody else decision making is different than mine
>Gotta be same fagging!
>>
File: kill them.jpg (40 KB, 630x524) Image search: [Google]
kill them.jpg
40 KB, 630x524
>>677040345
Image says it all
>>
>>677039982
theyd be stupid not to have some sort of escape plan, C or maybe just run on extra supplies
>>
>>677039982

"Is there any way to tunnel out the back? We could slip into the woods and disappear." You suggest. The Ewain cringes though.

"We are almost out of food, we have one day left, and the only potential way out is through enough hard stone to be mined in perhaps. . . . three days? I think we would be too weak to escape, and we don't want to leave our home. . . ." he trails off dejectedly.

"Well, I do have another idea. We could set a trap you know, have someone pretend to be sleeping or gathering berries in a clearing near their camp until they come to investigate. We could hide our archers in the trees, arm everyone else with whatever is to hand, and have them wait upwind of the battle ground. Once the ambush is sprung, they can charge in, surprising the gnolls while they're retreating or trying to get into the trees!"

He frowns, "but who would be the bait? No one here would accept that, it's almost certain death.... and you know what they do with their prey first.... Even the men."

You swallow, remembering the scene in the Gnoll camp. "D-don't worry, I've got this." you manage to say, although you're not so sure.

A: Go all in, this has to be believable (most survivors, you goin' get raped)
B: No dirty gnoll will have me! (Less survivors, risk of death/rape but nor certain).
C: Chicken out once they come close (no death/rape, elves get rekt).
Writein:

(Skyrim guys, come on do you really want to make me crash the elf story arc/quest after all this time helping them. If yes continue with another writein about it for this one. Do me a solid though and just kanive to rule them or turn the entire country into one big haram instead of butchering all our followers and crashing the quest plox. . . .).
>>
>>677042203
They are actually kinda stupid. I mean look at what's left of their nation.
>>
>>677042782
B
Preserve yourself, get more elves later
>>
>>677042782
A
Can't make a name for yourself by being a wuss. Just take the cock off whoever takes her first.
>>
>>677042782
Write in
Use a "Allahu Ackbar Elf' find anything this is flammable and strap it to the gayest elf you can find with a string attached to him leading up to you. Have the elf run in and scream "For the Glory for Skyrim!" and then you light the fuse and watch the fireworks
>>
>>677042888
There are just no respectable races whatsoever.
>>
>>677043238
This... This is a great fucking idea
>>
A go big or go home
>>
>>677043238
Whoever you are anon your making this thread good
seconded
>>
>>677043238
Unfortunately, this is actually impossible due to your lack of explosives, and because you haven't started a religion yet.

Good idea though, a cult would make it a lot easier to get people to die for you.
>>
>>677043238
I second this
>>
>>677043238
This except scream
"Make (name of land) great again!"
>>
>>677042782
Nah son, we gonna use a smoke bomb to escape the rape
>>
>>677043306
The dwarves may or may not just be a bunch of college bros having a good time up in their mountains fucking with no one.

Or the could be evil who is to say.
>>
>>677043458
>tfw when your punished snake
>tfw when you cant even get people to die for you
God dammit Snake literally has people thank him for beating them up.
>>
>>677043238
Thirded
>>
>>677042782
WE ARE PUNISHED SNAKE

>Knock out our fuck buddy and other random Elve secretly
>gather up a sack of supplies
>kill the elves
>make a shield of dead elves around door
>open door
>set a blaze the bodies when gnoll saproach
>>
>>677043238
This
OP already cucked the Skyrim one so if he cucks this im leaving.
>>
>>677043238
Zooweemama 2: Zooweeharder
>>
>>677043803
I feel like you may have missed a thing or two about snake's character.
>>
>>677043238
Only good idea so far
Count me in
>>
>>677043878
Don't worry we wont miss you.
>>
>>677043238
This
>>
>>677042782
A is the way to go, maybe B if A is also likely to actually kill her
>>
File: micolash.jpg (225 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
micolash.jpg
225 KB, 800x533
>>677044073
>Actually taking a /b/ cyoa about being a beta seriously
You don't need to fantasize on the internet about being the bottom of the food chain, just go outside.
>>
>>677044160
A is the least likely besides bailing on the plan.

Writin.
>>
>>677044010
Not naked
Not solid
We are punished
We are just a man (in this case women) brain washed to be big boss
We are bad mama jama
>>
>>677043238
Giving my vote to this
>>
File: Walterwhite1.jpg (40 KB, 210x305) Image search: [Google]
Walterwhite1.jpg
40 KB, 210x305
>>677043238
Based anon comin in with the best idea
>>
>>677043238
Don't fucking cuck this idea or else Im also leaving
>>
>>677044446
He wasn't like, happy about the whole killing his allies to stop the virus. He goes in alone to do it because he doesn't want to risk others. Guy is just as much a hero as the others.
>>
>>677044988
learn to enjoy your cucking m8 its 4chan youre on
>>
>>677045021
>Implying I didn't kill them all while blasting catchy 80's music
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 567x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 567x522
>>677044446
Checked
>>
>>677045196
Same here
>>
>>677045196
>>677045382
I suppose old newfag folk like me just can't keep up with you hip youngsters
>>
>>677045691
Yeah summer of 15 felt like a lifetime ago
>>
>>677045846
>being from this decade.

Fucking kids.
>>
>>677045691
I thought everyone played all mgs games stealthy and went for no kills/little to none
>>
>>677044350
Underrated post
>>
>>677046066
How old are you m8?
>>
>>677046109
Yeah, obviously everyone plays them as they are intended to be played. Who wouldn't?
>>
>>677046233
Well, I actually remember Y2K and 9/11
>>
>>677046109
>Stealth Elite Operator
or
>Crazed Shirtless gunman with Cheetah Pants and a Chicken Hat
Easiest choice ever
>>
>>677046522
Good for you
So when are your parents gonna kick you outta the basement? 35? 40?
Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.