[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /b/ I'm confused as fuck, hear my story >live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 27
File: 1457319987629.gif (2 MB, 189x271) Image search: [Google]
1457319987629.gif
2 MB, 189x271
Alright /b/ I'm confused as fuck, hear my story
>live in a share house for a few years
>theres me, richbro, and generic bro
>because there is 3 guys we made general guidelines on most stuff to avoid arguments
>in regards to food, we each cook on different nights, depending on work and stuff
>rule is if you don't like what is cooked, you cop it and get your own food
>goes pretty well
>one day richbro brings home his gf
>skinny 8/10 hipster chick
>she's petty cool and not bad to look at so I don't mind having her around
>she starts staying overnights
>always asks if there is a "vegan alternative" to whatever is being cooked
>no, I want protein so I'm making turkey burgers
>shit keeps happening, always wants us to make her vegan food
>richbro starts cooking vegan food on his nights, idgaf if I don't have to make it
>a few weeks of this and she's staying over every night, rent free
>richbro gets me and bro to have a talk
>says that now she's living here we should take her food requirements into consideration
>she's not even paying rent tho
>"anon, I'm covering her share of rent"
>yeah but I'm still paying a third. Not a quarter, so she's still here rent free
>i put forward a compromise
> if they buy veggie burgers or some easy to cook shit like that, I'll cook it on the side while I'm making my food
>richbro says I'm not "being a team player" and I may not be the "right fit" for the house
Honestly I don't think I could be any fairer than that. I don't want to spend my money and time making vegan food that I don't really want just because his gf won't eat what I normally cook. He can't kick me out so I'm not worried about that, but is it just him being a jerk or are we both at fault here?
>>
Burn the house down with them in it.
>>
If she lives in his bedroom she doesn't have to pay a rent, they are using 1/3 of the house at 2 ppl that's it. However she do has to pay for the food and cover the expense for vegan food which must be more costly
>>
>>676979019

Whats genericbros opinion on this?
>>
>>676979019
This never ends well. Start finding a new place to live. Now. Let those two pay the whole fucking thing. Women will try to take over the whole house.
>>
>>676979504
THIS
>>
>>676979019
lol fuck them niggas
>>
File: 1456242121004.jpg (60 KB, 634x634) Image search: [Google]
1456242121004.jpg
60 KB, 634x634
>>676979019
Lol tell him that his girlfriend isn't worth a loss of a friend
>>
>>676979504
What the fuck? What about electricity and water you fucker, and op is paying 1/3
>>
>>676979504

This is true if she never showers or uses hot water, never uses anything with electricity and never contributes to any wear and tear.
>>
dont let him make you change your eating habbits, make your own food everyday and dont eat his.
>>
no bro you should not have to pay for you stuff you dont want to eat, but what she can do is give money for groceries each month.
>>
>>676979019
If you and genbro both don't want to eat vegan, I have a very simple solution for all of you: You and genbro take turns cooking for each other, while richbro and his gf take turns cooking for each other, too.

The alternative would be that richbro and his gf always also offer a non-vegan alternative.
>>
Tell his girl that he abuses animals for fun
>>
>>676979318
No
>>676979504
True, I hadn't considered the rent thing. But she doesn't put in for the utility bills either, which she uses. And im happy to eat vegan food if she cooks it, but I don't want to because I'm not a vegan and it IS more expensive.
>>676979577
He isn't super keen on being vegan, but he's not the confrontation type so he's just going with it for now. He's been making two separate meals when he had to cook, one for us and one for them. Obviously I've been giving him some cash for the food since he is now buying more than he normally would, but he won't back me in telling them that it's retarded.
>>676979763
She seems pretty cool is the thing, she's voiced no concerns about making sandwiches for dinner. It just seems to be him looking out for his gf. Which probably means she's talking shit to him behind our backs
>>
>>676980151
>>676980020

Yeah my bad she has to pay charges you're right
>>
>>676979019
Fuck your roommate, fucking hate hearing about not being a "team player" shit pisses me off. Your roommate is at fault if the girl is living there without paying rent, if I were you I would cook your own meals for you and your other roommate who doesn't have the gf, the fag roommate can cook for himself and his fag gf
>>
>>676979504
Wrong, utilities.

That is also not a fair calculation. There is more to the equation than what you have described.

>>676979763
/thread
>>
>>676980151
this
>>
>>676980254
this and
>>676979763

she is already bitching non stop about you behind your back to richbro which is why he bothered to talk to you in the first place, because he is tired of hearing it.
>>
>>676980406
She's gonna tear you guys apart.
>>
>>676979019
explain to him (nicely) that he's being a dick. sadly there's a hot girl involved so he won't listen
>>
File: tumblr_m9yev7htWw1qaswmyo1_500.gif (919 KB, 500x257) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9yev7htWw1qaswmyo1_500.gif
919 KB, 500x257
>>
>>676980020
>>676980151
If the utilities are included in the lease then they arnt paying gas electric or water
But I digress if the bitch dont want to eat what anon wants to cook then she can buy her own shit
>>
OP my opinion, talk to your richbro, she has to pay 1/4 of the rent. Idk about groceries but she has to give money if she wants vegan, then on your nights cook your fucking meal, meanwhile vegan bitch cooks her own shit, she has fucking hands and she is not a fucking retard
>>
Kill them both, poison their brocolli and house is yours veggi free.
>>
>>676979504
but shared spaces - he used to pay for 1/3 of shared space. Now OP's paying the same for 1/4 of the space. Which potentially means more time waiting to use the bathroom, less cupboard space, less time using the kitchen, more general noise and disruption in everyday life and as shown more stress for OP.

>>676979019
It seems the fairest solution would be to say fuck it I'm making my own food, you make yours. The original idea was to save time for everybody by distributing the dinner making task among roomies but if you have to spend more time catering to their food needs and they spend less time catering to your food needs then there's no benefit to the agreement for you at all.
>>
>>676979019
Find a new fucking house. Tell richfag to go fuck himself. Shit in his dresser. End of fucking story you beta.
>>
>>676979019
he's being pussywhipped. Fuck his gf next time he's out.
>>
>>676979019
Talk to her and richbro at the same time.
Offer your points.

You're in the right, they have to see that or get rekt.
>>
File: 1451692677709.png (641 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
1451692677709.png
641 KB, 1600x1600
>>676980984
>vegan
>not a fucking retard
>>
>You may not be the right fit on the house
WHAT THE FUCK
Man up OP, be the fucking leader for once, make sure Richfag knows he is on the wrong side, make sure the bitch pays 1/4 of bills and cooks her own fucking food
JUST LIKE THAT, SHE IS NOT HANDICAP
>>
>>676981845
My bad
>>
>>676979019
I'm with you on it... if she expects to eat there free too she should be pitching in some way or another given vegan food general doesn't please the palate of an omnivore.
>>
>>676981845
true
>>
>>676979019
comes down to this, either you amke the compromise and cook that bullshit if she pays for either all the vegan shit/utilities, or just tell her to make her own food because your not oging to do extra work for a stranger
>>
alright me and genbro have come up with this compromise:
>when we are at home, we cook for ourselves
>since vegan doesnt work nights she can cook vegan food for herself and richbro everynight
>genbro and i are going to take turns making large portions of stuff like spaghetti, curry, etc. at the start of each week for us to reheat when we get home late and dont want to cook
>if richbro wants non-vegan food he can make it himself, since he is being such a cunt about this

that seems fair, right?
>>
>>676982572
Very fair, still don't like how she doesn't pay rent though
>>
>>676982572
Richbro will want non vegan food and he will fucking steal from you, that will cause an argument and shit will go down, oh and btw you will lose a friend for a girl that he will dump soon after
>>
>>676982868
agreed

OP you need to start giving only 1/4th of the monthly bills for now on. if richbro is paying her share then there is no reason for you to be paying a third when there is 4 people there.
>>
>>676979019
Then the rich dude needs to contribute 2/4 on the utilities.

But I would consider moving instead.

As for the cooking thing, she can make her own shit. That isn't your problem.
>>
Richbro isnt your bro and by him telling u that u aint fit for the house or ure not a team plater means he has chosen that bitch over you and is ready to tell u to fuck off
>>
>>676982868
Yeah that's a whole different issue. He seems convinced that him paying rent coveres her, but I'm still paying 1/3 of the rent and utilities when there's 4 people. She's not on the lease so she isn't legally obligated to pay, it's just a dick move.
>>676983075
Yeah I hope it doesn't go that way. If he wanted me to make some normal for him as well id have no problem, but he's so stubborn about it that he won't ask. Because that's also admitting that he was wrong in the first place.
>>
>>676982868
passive aggresively protest, have 4 fat racists live with you in your room and claim your third covers it
>>
>>676982572
Seems fair. But your best bet would be for You and Gen-Bro to find another apartment. Get another roommate and move on. Let Richfag and his GF deal.
>>
>>676984301
whilst hilarious, id also have to live with 4 fat racists so maybe not.

Also, get this, we brought up that genbros gf lived with us for a year and payed rent so his gf should have to as well, and his response was "yeah but she WANTED to pay rent, she didn't NEED to"
like come on man, thats a shit argument and you know it. ive decided that since hes being a cunt im going to bring it up with her, brb im going to go talk to her since shes in the lounge room, and see what she thinks of it.
>>
Just cum in her food OP, it's that simple
>>
>>676979019
He has more money than you so you are in the wrong, respect your financial superior
>>
>Agree to make vegan food
>lace with laxatives
>>
>>676985208
this.

And also have Rich Bro pay for ALL of your food. that would be fair.
>>
>>676985150
Tell us how it went
>>
>>676983727
You sure youre even his friend? Seriously OP, me and my friend are constantly passing each other money, paying for eachother if needed, buying food everyone likes etc. Why are you so fucking serious about the rent and shit? Your friend has a bitch he wants to have over and you want her to pay rent and refuse to buy food she likes because "muh proteine burgers"? Wtf man. Im not saying to go all vegan but if she and her boyfriend want vegan and you and genericbro want normal, why not buy half half? Youre paying for 4 people and so do they, whats wrong with that?
>>
Whose names are on the lease?
>>
>>676985872
But she doesn't pay 1/4 rent so this argument is invalid.

I would agree with you if she did though.

I don't see why op should have to cook special snowflake meals for someone who is essentially a squatter.
>>
explodingpissbottles.jpg
>>
Because if the's not on the lease she is not legally allowed to live there.
>>
File: 1435789241420.jpg (9 KB, 206x210) Image search: [Google]
1435789241420.jpg
9 KB, 206x210
>>676979763
This guy. Girl sounds like a bitch (it'll only get worse) and your roomie's falling for it. Best to get out while you can and save yourself the trouble.
>>
>>676985872
>OP doesnt have a problem with vegan food
>Bitch wont cook if she doesnt like the food
>OP is paying 1/3 of rent, when its 4 people on the house
>>
>>676980406
all of our vegan friends prepare their own meals if we're making food for the group. If you have some fringe, wholly unnecessary and overly inconvenient dietary restrictions they shouldn't be imposed on you.
>>
>>676985872
Eh, I think OP's more upset about the infringement upon his lifestyle, money, and personal space. It's not really about turkey burgers.
>>
>>676979318
Ahhhhh..... /b/
>>
>>676983727
>She's not on the lease so she isn't legally obligated to pay

If she's not on the lease then in most cases she legally can't stay there for an extended period of time.

Plus, going by his logic you could invite as many people you want to live with you and not pitch in for anything as long as they all slept in your room.
>>
>>676986257
Thats what im saying, shes his "friend"s bitch, why should it bother him that much? The problem here isnt the vegan food its the rent and OP being immature. All he needs to do is buy vegan shit and normal shit and if its too much, put shit in freezer/fridge for a next time. The vegan girlfriend isnt an issue at all and buy acting like a kid OP obviously isnt gonna fix the rent paying issue.
>>
>>676979019
Not going to read the thread, it isn't worth it.
The thing is, OP, even if this girl is vegan and doesn't eat regular food, the fucking rules are the fucking rules.
The rules don't change because a vegan girl moves in and doesn't want your food. She isn't an exception.
The only reason the guy wants her to be treated better is because shes his girl.
Fuck that, she isn't your girl. Cook the shit you want to cook, and when the dude gets pissed about him explain to him that she isn't your girlfriend and the fucking rules are the god damn fucking rules and to get over it.
>>
>>676986966
>All he needs to do is buy vegan shit

Why would OP buy her fucking food? Let her buy it.
>>
>>676979019
he's a cunt. Tell him either he actually cops her rent and you only pay 1/4 of rent, or youll continue not giving a shit what she wants to eat
>>
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT GUYS THE SHIT HAS REALLY HIT THE FAN DOWN HERE. ILL TELL YOU WHAT JUST HAPPENED AND KEEP YOU UPDATED LIVE AS ITS GOING ON.
> go to talk to vegan
> ask what she thinks bout the food deal
> she says thats cool, shes happy for that to happen.
>says she was happy to cook anyway, but richbro said we'd all do it for her so she didn't worry because she thought that was nice
>okay, thats not how richbro put it but we'll go on
>ask if richbro has said anything about rent since shes living here full time
>"anon, ive been paying rent since i moved in here. richbro never had to say anything about it, i just started giving him 1/4 of the rent costs so you guys were paying less"
>WHAT THE FUCK
>why am i still paying 1/3
>tell her that me and genbro are still paying our percentage
>shes as confused as i am
more in a minute guys
>>
File: You_dense_motherfucker.jpg (54 KB, 678x495) Image search: [Google]
You_dense_motherfucker.jpg
54 KB, 678x495
>>676986966
Rent isnt only fucking groceries, THERE IS WATER, ELECTRICITY AND GAS. Rich fags bitch used all of them, yet OP pays her part, which is fucking unfair
>>
File: 1452021881362.jpg (36 KB, 380x511) Image search: [Google]
1452021881362.jpg
36 KB, 380x511
God dammit iv seen this shit go down so much.

I grew up with 6 other sibling all throught childhood/highschool, so i know how that sharing business is.

Sometime one of my relatives comes to stay, but my home is usually their home.

I live in a college town so all my friends are doing the room mate thing, and its always boils down to fucking trouble.

Putting so many opinionated adults together in one small place is a terrible idea.

My brother and our childhood bestfriends decided to move into an apartment with two other of our friends,

Then the secret siding against the other roomates begin subtley...

Then the shit talking...and the passive-agressive little comment begin

Until someone snaps and the drama starts,

After the drama starts friendships are lost

Fighting over weed, food, toilet paper, alcohol

who drank my shit ?
who smoked my weed?
im not buying toilet paper, its that other fuckers turn!

I never went that route, i just fucking got a cheap place and a golden retriever, and i scoff at all of those naive young people thinking moving into together is a GOOD FUCKING IDEA.

kek
>>
>>676987434
This
>>
File: adulthumor.jpg (60 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
adulthumor.jpg
60 KB, 300x300
Women are notoriously worse on the utilities than men. She'll take hour long showers, leave the tap on when she brushes her teeth, keep unnecessary lights on at night and generally leech your utilities. If richbro is so rich than he should take half the rent if it is incumbent to nurture his parasite.

Tell him if she's not moving in with him fulltime to stop having her over so often, or have her foot a quarter of the bill.

Bitch sounds like she's looking for a free ride and using the convoluted friend dynamic in the house to get away with it.

Also fuck cooking vegan. It's a ton of effort to prepare vegan meals so the whole 'do both' suggestions are ludicrous. If a plane crash survivor claimed they could only eat lollipops to survive it'd be as ridiculous as adhering to a vegan diet. she probably has mild aspergers and wants to chew on kale while she sucks off the free amenities.
>>
>>676987340
Didnt say OP had to buy her meals, half the group wants vegan and half wants meat, they agreed on cooking turns and op should buy vegan food and meat. Hes barely paying more and everyone is happy. Of course the bitch needs to pay rent.
>>
>>676979019
Who was the first in the house? If richbro, sucks for you. If not then he has no ultimate say.

Whos name is on the lease? If its all three, noone has to do anything until the lease is up.

And who is paying for food? Obviously this was answered, if you went to a restaurant who would cover her bill? Her bf most likely, so richbro needa step up and pay for his gfs shitty habits.
>>
>>676986741
not being on the lease means there is no obligation to pay rent
but if they regularly sleep there and have any personal items there, even so much as a toothbrush, they are considered a resident and can't be evicted by any one on the lease
but all residents can be evicted by the landlord for violation of the lease
>>
>>676987435
Dont call that rich guy your "friend" because he clearly isnt
>>
File: 1449981535790.jpg (366 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
1449981535790.jpg
366 KB, 1600x1600
>>676987435
Time to start murdering someone, OP.
Grab the fuckin chainsaw.
>>
>>676979019
>men getting along great
>woman shows up
>she demands all the men change their behavior to suit her
>man backs her, demanding everyone tiptoe around her sensitivities

sounds like women.
Women sure are oppressed.
>>
>>676987886
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>676988030
Suck my dick
>>
>>676987775
it's not that simple to cook both. You need different cooking materials and the process is usually wildly difficult. Also the meals aren't always as clear cut as burgers/veggie burgers.
>>
File: 1444148508843s.jpg (3 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1444148508843s.jpg
3 KB, 125x93
>>676987743
PREACH PREACH

i like this guy.
>>
>>676986966
>>676987516
>>
Random roommates is a better deal than friends for roommates.
>>
>>676987516
I said she has to pay rent, also said OP should buy vegan food. Saying "No vegan food because u dont pay rent" is stupid. OP needs to talk to her and richbro to pay rent and if it doesnt work, move out.
>>
>>676988097
Underage b&
>>
>>676987435

haha thats why hes so rich
>>
>>676987861
I would review the lease. Any place I've ever been didn't allow anyone who wasn't on the lease to take up residence. They don't want someone who isn't legally responsible for the place coming in and possibly fucking things up.
>>
File: 1447790388287.png (2 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1447790388287.png
2 MB, 1024x768
>>676988028
So true..so fucking true anon..
>>
>we go find richbro playing vidya in his room
>ask what the fuck is going on
>he feigns innocence
>tells me she hasnt been paying and has refused
>she goes and gets her credit card statement that shows transfers of money to his account equal to 1/4 of the rent
>haha got you faggot
>they start arguing and shit
>turns out his parents have been paying his rent this whole time
>hes been keeping her money for his own use
>he started all this shit to show her that i was a cunt because he felt threatened by me
>holy shit why tho i never hit on her
>apparently she made a comment that he should start working out with me or something
>he took it to mean tha she thought i was really hot
>really she just joking because he was being lazy at the time
guys it wasnt even the woman
it was the guy
the whole time
will keep you updated as this progresses, i think genbro will be home soon so thatll be fun
>>
>>676979019
>>676988298
>>
>>676988028
>>676987743
>>676988253

read the thread you misogynistic cocksuckers the girl's cool its the 'rich' cunt being a dick.
>>
>>676988533

i'll keep the tab open i want to know what goes down
>>
>>676988533
Fuck that guy
>>
>>676988533
Your richbro room mate obviously has a tiny penis.
Jack his girl and fuck her so hard every night that the only thing you can hear over her moans is him crying.
>>
>>676988533
Shit maybe its time to kick that faggot out and keep the girl. Actually fuck that, almost never works out.

Just find a new 3rd
>>
>>676988533
Get her credit card statement add up all the money she's paid and demand your share of that shit back from him.
The slimy little cunt deserves have his fucking arms broken
>>
Cook her a nice vegan meal when hes not around, give her the best fuck of her life then kick him out! Problem solved
>>
>>676988738
Most are just reading the first post and going by that
>>
if he wants to give some hipster mooch a free ride he should move out and rent a 1 bedroom
>>
>>676989084
Most are morons
>>
>>676988953
If you're not going to kick him out, at very least do this
>>
>>676989084

like most people just read the headlines but there's no excuse for ignorance
>>
>>676986966
Op isn't being childish in my opinion. I wouldn't cook for her either, unless she paid rent.

If she paid rent then op should at least try and make vegan shit, just like I'm sure he would accommodate if he had a housemate that had an allergy, he doesn't seem unreasonable.

Pay rent, get meals.

Pay no rent, cook your own fucking meals.
>>
>>676989313
Moron
>>
>>676989181
just because I don't comb a thread to see if something wildly changed before I comment doesn't make me a moron you troglodyte.
>>
>>676989313
Retard she pays the rent
>>
>>676989042
Sounds like they wont be together long anyway. OP is in the perfect position to make richfag a cuck right now
>>
>>676989443
Yes it does
>>
>>676979763
This right here.

I lived this story too many times. I know how it ends. You convince richbro to drop the bitch or you convince him to make her pay rent and carry her own weight. Either option is highly unlikely so good luck looking for a new apartment
>>
>>676989443
Yes it does
You should always check for updates before shitposting
>>
>>676989437
>>676989498
Samefag?
>>
>>676989498
My bad, just read the update from op
>>
>>676979019
You are write. You should pay a quarter and your cooking strategies are nice.
>>
>>676989659
nope
>>
>>676979019
Piece of shit friend gets some ass on the Reg.
Thinks its love.
What was a wolf pack den, is now cramped space for rival males.
Thinning the herd, first with the most aggressive.
Anyone else can stick around as long as they fall in line.

Rich guys are cunts, and also will betray friends the second they find value of greater worth than your friendship.
>>
>>676989659
Actually no
>>
>>676989539
Kek, he honestly should
>>
>>676989687
Dyslexia detected
>>
>>676989443
Skim down and find the few posts with greentext. If they didn't stand out I'd agree but at least glance at the thread before posting
>>
>>676989777
nice trips fagot
>>
File: Unbenannt.jpg (27 KB, 375x491) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.jpg
27 KB, 375x491
>>676979504
>>676979019
>>676980406
>>676980984

Allright listen up. She doesn't stay a whole month with you guys, so stop whining aobut that rent. You all pay 1/3 so that's it. Gas and electricity doesn't matter, it's not that much high what she uses in those couple of days anyways.
Now about food, yes she can buy it or her bf. Of course you don't have to, but you guys can also do each other a favour sometimes. It's like I buy for my friend sometimes food too and the other way around.
You complain so much about it and even posting it on /b/, you sound so fucking greedy and obsessed with it, that you must be a fucking jew.
Be a bro and not a greedy jeow.
>>
>>676989443

nothing 'wildly changed' you fucking idiot. you assumed the girl was being a cunt, and you assumed wrong.

>assuming makes an ass of u and me

but not me just you.

if you went outside and met girls once in a while you might do better with them and not blame your failures on them.
>>
>>676989777
Trips for truth. According to the laws of /b/, OP must now deliver
>>
Rich fag doesnt sound rich at all. Her parents are paying the rent? Lol
>>
GUYS IT GETS BETTER HOLD ON
>they are yelling so lound i can easily hear them
>she asks what hes been spending her money on
>he mumbles and i cant hear what he says
>she yells out
>YOUVE BEEN WASTING MY MONEY ON COCK PUMPS AND PILLS WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THAT
>mumble
>YOURE DICK IS NORMAL SIZE I DONT GIVE A SHIT JESUS CHRIST
>mumble
>YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO COMPETE WITH ANON I WAS DATING YOU FOR A REASON YOU IDIOT
>BUT VEGAN I WANTED TO BE THE ALPHA FOR YOU
>I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE ALPHA YOU DICKHEAD JESUS CHRIST
>more mumbling
>ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS WHY DIDNT YOU GO TO A DOCTOR
>angy mumbling
>IF YOU FUCK YOURE DICK UP WITH A COCK PUMP ID SAY THATS PRETTY SERIOUS
ouch :(
but also amusing
>>
>>676989937
Read the thread retard
>>
>>676989937
But it was the richfag who was the jew all along, it was the perfect disguise but alas his greed got the best of him
>>
>>676989937
Dude you missed part 2 of the greentext.
>>
>>676989443
yes it does, moron
>>
>>676989777
Trips confirm. Thus op shall fuck her and make richbro a cuck.
>>
>>676990170
Confirmed fantasy story.

Good job though op, had us all going for a while.
>>
>>676990170
Nice bait
>>
>>676979019
Serious question OP. Is her nickname a city? Seriously, her real name starts with T. But people call her by the name of a city? If not her, I know her fucking double. And no thats not selfish. Also, why the fuck do you guys take turns cooking for each other. Just cook a one man portion of whatever you want and let the other bros cook what they fucking want. Doesnt have to be that difficult. Let vegan whore cook what SHE wants. If vegan whore doesnt like what you cook, she doesnt have to eat it. END OF STORY. Your faggot bros are complicating things.
>>
>>676989937

Look, another moron
>>
>>676990486
WAIT BEFORE YOU JUDGE NEW INFO
he wasnt buyng cock pumps and pills
he just told her hes actually been buying meth kek more details in a sec
>>
>>676990599
Another retard
>>
>>676990486
Yeh was a bit over the top
>>
>>676990486
he only had the morons going
>>
Rape her, simple as that.
>>
>>676990599

you read '8/10 skinny vegan hipster chick' and thought 'i know her'

there must be millions like that you idiot i'll eat my hat if your guess is right

>>676990486
>>676990789

but now i just dont know what to believe
>>
>>676990486
this
>>
>>676989443
Everyone calling you dumb is an idiot.

It's a fucking thread on /b/, niggers. Not everyone is going to skim the entire thing before replying to the OP.
>>
>>676980834
Bros before hoes, you gotta get richbro to dump that bitch
>>
>>676990698
>>676990807
Samefag
>>
>>676990821
butthurt arent we?
>>
>>676990821
He had you as well. Don't try and deny it autismo.
>>
>>676991172
Nope
>>
>>676991102
Read the thread nigger
>>
>>676988950
This kek
>>
>>676991102
Sometimes richbros gotta go. Some of my worst roommates had their rent paid by their parents. They have no skin in the game so they just act like useless cunts. Also, they steal.
>>
genbro got home so im filling him in
>vegan goes to collect her shit
>i hear her yell out WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
>i want to know
>stuffed in the draw with all her shit is a small bag and a glass pipe
>wow nice bro
>he admits he hasnt been spending her money on dick stuff, it was just he first thing he thought of???
weird as
>actually been doing meth
>lost his job ages ago, thats why hes been skimming her funds
>instead of work he has been going to a meth den
also im an 18 year old guy procrastinating instead of doing uni work, thanks for the fun guys, ive enjoyed it
>>
>>676979019
All of you fuckers need to stop talking about money!!

This is not about money.

This is about respect for EVERYONE in the house.

OP is not disrespecting her by not pandering to her dietary requirements, she is disrespecting him by not allowing him to have his.

I require protein, if someone tells me I'm not allowed to cook the food I like because they don't like it, I'd just tell them to fuck off.

Duder has to take his girlfriend's side because he has to, that's how it works. However, you don't have to bend to anyone.

Maybe it's time to rethink the way you all cook dinner in the house. If she's going to have special needs and represent 1/4th of the people in the house, then maybe she should just cook for herself every night.

It's hard to cook for vegans, if it isn't a decision you've made (to be vegan) why should you have to learn to cook for someone else when you aren't fucking her.

It's about mutual respect.

There is a compromise, and it isn't having a vegan household. It's her handling her own shit since she wants to be a special snowflake.

Alternatively, you can start cooking the meat on the side and doing the rest of the meal vegan. Sub in whatever works for her. But make her pay for it because it's more expensive. There's ways of compromising that don't require you to completely change your lifestyle to meet her needs.

SHE'S NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND. Fuck her.
>>
>>676991172
no
>>
>>676990969
Not that, I know person in similar situation, with similar vegan, but she was far from an 8/10. More like 5/10. But I'm just havin fun bro. Dont gotta be a dick about it. Still I stand by what I say. Ive had room mates. Just fucking cook what you want and let the others cook what they fucking want. Dont gotta complicate things. And I dont care if my guess is correct. I'm not even interested is who it is.
>>
>>676991492
Thanks for the lulz op. Your story is bullshit but I enjoyed it.
>>
>>676991503

haha such a waste of time writing that

>>676991492

cheers for a good thread OP i'm just going to choose to believe this and leave now
>>
i should mention it was all legit until the whole cock pump meth fiasco. he has been skimming money from her, and they are now arguing, but i cant really hear whats going on
>>
>>676991492
Nice 1st April fool euro bro
>>
>>676979019
he's being a stupid nigger, if she is there rent is split 4 ways, just that simple. fuck her pussypass bullshit, he's not covering shit for her if he was he would be fronting her part of the rent
>>
>>676991249
not for a single second

if someone posts 'omg guys, breaking news, shit is going down RIGHT NOW, as i shitpost' you should immediately be suspicious of two things:

1) it's not op, or
2) op is a fag
>>
>>676991503
moron
>>
>>676991503
Read the thread lol
>>
File: 1459135939629.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1459135939629.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
Fuck her
>>
>>676979504
WRONG, everyone ignore this ignoramous
She is using bathroom, livingroom, kitchen, parking, utilities, being around the house in general and being annoying, SHE HAS TO PAY
YOU PAY OR YOU LEAVE it's literally that simple, anyone saying otherwise is a niggerlover end of story
>>
>>676991796
let me gues
moron?
>>
>>676991753
fuck you faggot im the real OP. none of this story is real at all, richbros gf is heaps cool and has been paying rent for the whole 6 months shes been living here. let the joke die with dignity
>>
>>676991841
So why didn't you call fake before now? Is it because you are King autismo and you have been trolled like everyone else? Just admit that you're a faggot.
>>
>>676991993
mormon
>>
>>676992238
Kek
>>
>>676987579
Sounds like a bunch of poor people living in a house together...

My situation is me and a couple living in a two bedroom house.

We continually go out and buy food and just put it in the fridge. Make whatever you want. We all contribute. We all have good jobs, we all make great money.

We buy booze and we all drink it. We buy weed and we all smoke it. If you don't smoke weed for a few weeks because you're busy, you don't buy weed. If you're not drinking because you're training for a race, you don't booze...

That's how adults with money live.

All the problems I ever had with shitty roommates was when it was a bunch of poor people living in a house together.

Now, it's seamlessly pleasant.
>>
>>676988533
holy fuck, curveball
You didn't mention richbro was actually parentsrichbro, aka he was a spoilt baby beta
>>
>>676990170
Pics of vegan plz, proof of credit card statement , and rekt cock too
>>
Boy that story was built flimsier that a Taiwanese be any baby tag
>>
>>676992069
Can you stop shitposting? People will realize that later fucking underage b&
>>
This thread was good until the fags came along
>>
>>676981131
This.

Shared space is a big deal.
OP paid for a place with 3 occupants. with 4 occupants is always cheaper for each in terms of rent.
If you share with 5 people you start paying nigger rates, because quality of life goes down?

Tell the landlord that there is a 4th person staying over most of the time.
Often there is a limit to how much people can stay over. Like 3-5 days in a month or less.

Or, just invite a tramp to sleep in your room and stay in the shower/toilet all the fucking day, or microwaving his socks in a bowl of milk three times a day. See how that cunt likes that.
>>
>>676992679
So OP ruined it?
>>
File: 5041888.jpg (81 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
5041888.jpg
81 KB, 407x405
>>676992655
>>
>>676979019
OP as long as you're paying a quarter let them cook, just go out and buy your own food with the extra money.
>>
File: 1459435900526.jpg (79 KB, 345x343) Image search: [Google]
1459435900526.jpg
79 KB, 345x343
Don't be affraid to be confrontational. She will secretely respect you and genericbro will respect you too because he thinks the same as you, only he doesn't have the balls to say it. Don't go nuclear, but be confrontational. You have nothing to lose. You are practicing social skills and learning to be stern and manly, building character. You have more to win. Don't be affraid to show character, having to move ( if it gets to that) is well worth the gain in social experience. Make him look like the asshole he is by always being calm and opposing him when he's not being fair, and he's not. I will explain.

What he's doing is trying that weak bullshit assertive speech he must have found on google, about convincing people by saying they're not a team player. He's trying some dominance plays on you. Be mindfull that just by having a gf he is in the mind state of being alpha, making power moves and on guard. So would you, if you would currently have a gf with 2 guys in the house. Know that he is in fact playing mind games (probably heard that shit about team playing in some audiobook /assertivity seminar) and that he is trying to make an alliance with genericbro and is probably talking about you behind your back.

Now that you are not clueless about power dynamics, be confrontational when they overstep the boundaries. Which they blatantly have. He brought a 4th person who takes up place and expects you to pay for his woman's food and rent. This is not win win for everybody.

What you should do: call things by their name and never be passive aggressive or say stuff like "she's got you by the balls". I know this rustles your jimmies and causes some sort of anxiety. making you uneasy and aggressive. Try to always maintain a humorous state.

I've been in your situation and there is only one way: carefull argumentation, arrogance, and exposing him right at the moment he is being unfair with humor. You will look like the asshole but as time passes they will respect you.
>>
>>676992781
moron
>>
>>676993217
Bro, paying respects for the time wasted for nothing
>>
>>676982102
This, convince the other roomate. Explain to him that you are now both paying for a 4 occupant flat, having to wait for the toilet etc. Having to cook special meals for this freeloader.

Then have a flat meeting, while the bitch isn't there.
Tell richfag directly that if she stays more than two nights a week she can pay rent. State the amount or percentage. Tell him that the sharing meals is for convenience and it isn't convenient to cater to a special needs retard.

State these things as facts, do not ask a question. Set the rules.

Have the contingency plan that if things don't change then you will leave. DO NOT tell either flatmate about this. It is not a threat, it is a contingency plan.

Instead, phone the landlord, tell him the sitatuon, that you have asked her to pay a quarter, that you chose to live in a 3 occupant flat, and that if it continues you will have to move.

The landlord wants steady money, not freeloaders fucking things up.
He will tell the bitch to pay up, or leave.
Otherwise she needs to pay your share. She clearly doesn't want to do that, and won't pay for an extra room.
So landlord loses out.

Start looking for other apartments anyway.
Find a nice place and move there if something isn't sorted in a week.

Stand your ground, take decisions. don't leave it up to these faggots to dictate your life.
>>
>>676987435
She could be lying.
Vegan - red flag.

She could just be driving a wedge so she can soak all his attention up, destroy his life, isolate him then dump him.
>>
>>676993244
fag
>>
>>676994166
ur moran
>>
>>676994858
>>676995840
samefag
>>
File: wrl.jpg (110 KB, 822x960) Image search: [Google]
wrl.jpg
110 KB, 822x960
>>676993217
cont
Dissrespect is coming your way, i'm sure, from her and from him. They will both try to mock you if you simply state what they are trying to pull and you are winning most arguments with logic and humor. The girl will actively think about how to dissrespect you in new ways. I can't say enough how important it is you stay and learn to confront this behaviour. When this shit will happen again, you will be pro, trust me. Stand your ground, carefully explain and expose how what they are doing is not cool, and be prepared for machiavelism.

I'm not saying you shouldn't make some concessions. But don't accept too much so thaty they win. This is a dick move he's doing, and you have the right to have your jimmies rustled.

I can tell you she is going to come at you with all kinds of stuff and make him try to dominate you. Her goal is to get you to leave.

I don't know what you can say: Oh, so If I bring a girl too in the flat and she sleeps in my room you don't mind ( be mindful that him not aknoledging that thing you said about rent divided by 4 and saying he already pays for her when it's divided by 3 is a dead giveaway that he's playing) expect a cheap shot like "u sure it's that easy 4 u to get a girl,anon, at this point, you've been single,oh, for, how long? Punish him every time he'll try to mock you, answer something to gist of scoring with a girl better looking than his and that he will pay for her expences", it's going to be hard to pull this withoutsounding like a cringedouche, but comeback training and asshole training is also good for you.
>>
>>676995956
scroll down and stop what you are doing
>>
File: leaveher.jpg (43 KB, 850x900) Image search: [Google]
leaveher.jpg
43 KB, 850x900
>>676993493
expand
>>
File: 1459450281120.jpg (200 KB, 667x862) Image search: [Google]
1459450281120.jpg
200 KB, 667x862
>>676979019
ask jesus
>>
File: 1458629052333.jpg (723 KB, 954x1238) Image search: [Google]
1458629052333.jpg
723 KB, 954x1238
>>676989937
Fucking cuck retard. Read the fucking thread. Richfag is trying to cuck his roomies for some stupid vegan bitch. OP is being as chill as possible as it is.
>>
>>676996056
>attempt at being passive agressive by aspie beta
eat shit
>>
>>676979019
This sounds like a shitty, incomplete version of a best of /b/ greentext.
>>
>>676979019
Tell him he needs to make her cook if she's going to demand vegan food, for one. And she needs to pay if she's going to stay there. At the very least, she has NO food privileges. She's a guest.
>>
File: 1302490010163.jpg (40 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1302490010163.jpg
40 KB, 600x600
>>676992342
yeah, but when the fuck has anyone with a good job and make good money needed to have room mates ?

If you could afford your own place and choose to live with more than 3 adults in one small place then you are just retarded or fucking cheap.
>>
File: 1446669865268.png (40 KB, 392x200) Image search: [Google]
1446669865268.png
40 KB, 392x200
>>676979019
Look m9, you dont need to feel bad for shit, you are in the right, and shouldn't need to compromise just because your richfags tail doesn't want to be taste slapped in the meat hole by your glorious food choice. If she were on the lease or paying rent (in which yes, you would absolutely be paying a quarter of) then things might be different because then it would be only fair. So as far as it looks from a nonbiased observer she is just being a prissy cunt and should just learn to be an adult and cook for herself if she doesn't approve of your meat-eating life choice.
>>
File: 1459374027514.jpg (19 KB, 341x328) Image search: [Google]
1459374027514.jpg
19 KB, 341x328
he's fucking, you're paying. and cooking.
he has 2 girlfriends, not one.
well, 3, there's generic complacent beta too.

This is me:
>>676993217
>>676995956
>>676996144
>>676997062
>>
>>676988533
> Get money owed from fucker
> Start fucking his girl
> Drive him out by treating him like the piece of shit that he is
>>
>>676997062
log off, you've embarrassed yourself on an anonymous image board.
come back after a week or you can face yourself
>>
>>676999883
>grill confirmed
>go back to /r/adviceanimals you hamsatelite
>>
>>676979019
Is your name on the lease? If it is, get hostile FAST. Make it unpleasant for everyone living there, then tell richbro you're not leaving unless he buys you out. If you piss him off so bad he hits you, call the police right away and lawyer up so you can sue the pants off him.

You're in a FANTASTIC spot to make a lot of money if you signed a lease.
>>
>>676998153
king fat retard of the webzone

First few days on this place and you think you've figured it out. type a wall of text no one cares about, not bothering to read the thread, and smirk to yourself while sweat drips off your fat rolls.
>>
File: untitled.png (107 KB, 769x445) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
107 KB, 769x445
>>676996810
>>
File: untitled1.png (103 KB, 789x460) Image search: [Google]
untitled1.png
103 KB, 789x460
>>677000468
>>
File: 1459423631141.jpg (14 KB, 452x469) Image search: [Google]
1459423631141.jpg
14 KB, 452x469
>>677000456
>not sure if humongous beta redditor or just fat whale
>>
>>677000448
This was my post before, but after reading thread I want to say this.

You're a fucking colossal retard OP. If you live with 3 people, you should know the particulars of their life well enough to not be fooled into thinking poorfags are richfags. You're dumb as fuck and deserve all the problems you get.
>>
>>676979019
What is that gif from. Wasn't expecting a boner with this story OP
>>
>>677001333
OP doesn't like being called on how beta he is. Gets a little sand in his vagina because "it was the guy the whole time", and this changes the fact that people treat him like a beta.
>>
>>677001333
>>677001999
The trips don't lie
>>
Fuck /b/ is full of retards. I go on /b/ a few times a year and even i've seen this shitty thread multiple times.

Go and kill youselves fucking idiots.
>>
File: 1458793393478.jpg (165 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1458793393478.jpg
165 KB, 960x640
>>677002577
I think it's legit. You can clearly see OP being anuspained and samefagging each time he gets an advice about not being beta. OP is in denial and doesn't want to deal with these harsh realities at the moment.
>guise, read the thread. I'm not beta at all. xD
>it was the guy kekkeke :D
>>
Fuck that shit op.

You and casual bro pay 1/4th rent and leave the rest to the richfag and his gf.

If they don't pay you all get evicted
>>
File: 1459420753319.jpg (49 KB, 552x594) Image search: [Google]
1459420753319.jpg
49 KB, 552x594
OP, move in with me. You can pay half the rent and utilities and cook for me and bae. We're not vegans.
>>
>>677000857
I'm quite sure you are sub-normal on the intlext scale. Never had a girlfriend, are a virgin and live with your parents.

You probably spent your last birthday alone, have no real friends, and are an embarrassment to your family.

Despite talking about other boards and sites, you very likely visit them often while denying it. You might have have started out on one of them, and can't face the truth of your origin, as if it was important.

Many people here are like that, and one day they'll figure things out and fix themselves.
The problem you have is that you are completely locked within your own spazosphere, and have no idea of what is really going on at any time.
>>
fuck you guys are stupid. OP confiremd all this shit was nonsense and you are still arguing about
way2go
>>
>>677005339
>projecting this hard
Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.