[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ladies (and gentlemen) need to know. Whats better, your man having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 12
Ladies (and gentlemen) need to know. Whats better, your man having a circumcised or uncircumcised dick?
>>
Uncircumcised.

I'm European, and we're civilised enough to understand circumcision for anything but medical reasons is wrong.
>>
>>676801902
Good to know cus I'm gonna need it done medically when I have the balls, hue, to go to a doctor for them to look at it.
>>
>>676801902
and yet you guys look like you were all kicked in the teeth by a fucking runaway horse
>>
>>676802297
What's the reason? You do know there are also partial circumcision operations that can be performed?
>>
I think circumcision is barbaric. Would never do it to my child. Currently half-assing foreskin restoration myself.
>>
>>676801435
Im a gay male (which means i know about dicks KEK) I rather the benefits of an uncut dick, (No lube) but love more the looks of a sexy cut dick.... Damnit! i have a boner now...
>>
>>676802587
Dunno how or why it happened but ever since I can remember my foreskin has been too small to pull back, the problem is I never knew this was an issue so just tried to wank anyway and scarred the shit out of it. It's too far past stretching now as the whole top of the foreskin is scarred to hell

Also I've never felt what it's like to masturbate properly, for all I know the feeling isn't half as good as it should.
>>
>>676803269
If I have a boy I think I'd do it just to remove any chance of my horrible childhood happening to him.
>>676803288
>>
>>676801435
I'm uncut and the girls I've been with were surprised at first, only one had held an uncut dick before, but all of them seemed to like it and seeing as all but one of them would fuck me if I asked, I'd guess it's pretty good.
>>
>>676803288
Its called phimiosis, and if you stretch it slowly it should open with no need of cuting it. But again. Either way is fine. The most annoying about cut its the lube thing. although, i masturbate from dry (being careful) till i start leaking and the precum lube it all :)
>>
>>676803458
What kind of "Horrible childhood" happening you mean?
>>
>>676804040
This
>>676803288
It's not that bad but as a kid I thought I was fucked up. Still do really. I'm pretty sure it has given me anxiety issues, I've never had a single girlfriend, maybe because I'm afraid I won't be able to perform or cus I'm afraid what they'd think of me. Basically it has lead to me thinking a lot of bad shit and probably ruined my life a bit so I wouldn't want that for anyone really.
>>
>>676804546
i mean, if its phimiosis, you should be worried about you, as sex with phimiosis going on WILL be painful. As i said, you can use some underground exercises to stretch the hole or you can just ask a doctor to cut it. Both are ok, but the real thing is what you want. I am uncut and im in perfect shape but really like it more cut. i havent done it yet as the foreskin is very valuable on the gay fetishist comunity kek
>>
>>676803458
Also, i still want to know what "Horrible childhood" happenings we're talking about.
>>
File: 1455051101347.jpg (135 KB, 707x800) Image search: [Google]
1455051101347.jpg
135 KB, 707x800
>>676801435
>>
>>676806296
LOL
>cut
>>
>>676801902

THIS

ALSO IM NOT A FUCKING JEW, JEW OP. SO UNCIRCUMCISED
>>
>>676802577
I don't know what that has to do with circumcision.

Besides, it's only the Brits that are ugly.
>>
>>676801435
Biased picture is biased. Bait/10
>>
cut only for me
>>
>>676801902
sucks cause i had a really tight frenulum, and stretching was not good cause I had foreskin as long as an anteaters kek
>>
>>676806296

The "cut" dick isn't cut ... its just a normal unmutilated uncircumcised dick with the forskin pulled back.
>>
File: 1458757096122.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458757096122.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>>676806296
Y the dick is black tho? Im uncut and thanks to this thread I know that uncut fags need lube to masturbate. I've never had a problem, you just need really clean and tidy, otherwise your shit is gonna stink
>>
>>676806296
My dick looks like both. When i pull the foreskin back and when i pullit forward... Dickhead...

>>676802297
Anything but CHOICE
>>
>>676807225
A cut dick will stink just as much. The claim that it's more hygienic is bullshit anyway.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201109/more-circumcision-myths-you-may-believe-hygiene-and-stds
>>
File: 20160331_020319.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160331_020319.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
Im semi cut if thats a thing ? My skin was too tigth so they had to cut it so it could fold back (pic related)
>>
>>676807737
Its cleaner for lazy. It is effectively, cleaner.
>>
>>676808673
The claim is that smegma is dirty. It's not, it's a natural lubricant and cleansing agent. Sure, you won't do any harm washing it off, but it's not like it's going to cause infections either.

Besides, plucking off body parts for cleanliness' sake is an absurd idea. You don't remove a toddler's toes because fluff can accumulate between them. Nor do you remove their fingernails, because lazy people don't clean under them.
>>
>>676807737
No... It actually is more hygienic...or at least not as smelly.

>>676808623
That was phimiosis and they should of cut it all...
>>
>>676809025
Amen. Only reason why he should be cut its for medical reason or his choice. (as a teen obviously)
>>
>>676807022
except the foreskin isn't pulled back and its is in FACT a cut dick

I look uncut until I get hard then I have sack behind the head and when I get rock hard there no slack at all
>>
is it possible for it to be half and half?????
>>
>>676810004
Then what is all that foreskin bunched up next to the glans doing?
>>
>>676807240
so when you hard and NOT touching and NOT pulling the skin back like the man pic I used to make that some time ago it look like that?
>>
Give it up for shit storm of the day number 3!!!
>>
Uncut here. When I get hard, the skin still covers the glans... Is this normal?
>>
>>676811383
It's normal. Can you pull it back? If you can't, that's ok too, although you should try and stretch it so that you can pull it all the way back.
>>
I was circumcised at the age of 25 for medical reasons. Tbh, I fuckin love it and women too. It doesnt smell like fish anymore, looks bigger, I can last longer, glans is not faggy pink color like infants tits. I suggest you go to it, but fap a lot prior the operation cause you ain't gonna be able for long.
>>
>>676810123
Yes. Because of my stretching, I look uncut when I'm soft and at my smallest, but cut when hard.
>>
I can pull it back, but when I push it forward it doesnt go back to the original position.
>>
>>676811765
What "medical reasons" would you get it cut for??
>>
>>676811765
So, you're not aware showers exist?
>>
File: 12837.png (414 KB, 614x458) Image search: [Google]
12837.png
414 KB, 614x458
My glans is smooth cus my parents aren't fuckheads. Being cut would suck
>>
>>676812202
I've had phymosis. Neglected it and it got worse; infections started to appear because of it. Go to the doctor, there are 3 ways of circumcision. Low, middle and high cut. Tbh, high cut looks best. It doesn't hurt and it will boost your confidence. Don't go to stretching, it just makes you dick look gross. Hope I helped.
>>
>>676811765
>women love it
You live in the US, right? The women there prefer cut, just like the women in Somalia prefer cut. Because it's the norm, and most women don't have a real opinion on the subject, they just go with what's accepted.

>doesn't smell
US confirmed. You people know nothing about hygiene.
>>
>>676811765
You had a broken dick and got it fixed, idiot.
>>
>>676801435
The vast majority of women prefer a cut penis, so if that´s what you are worried about, you should get the circumcision.

I am uncut, but I am going to die a virgin anyways, so I don´t care if my dick looks good or not (also, I am small, so no woman would be turned on by the sight of my penis anyway)
>>
>>676812202
not wanting to be gross anymore for one
>>
>>676812862
I'm from US. Try showering while spending 3 days camping in the woods. Or getting a bj after a night out when you pissed like 20 times and your dick smells like fuckin mornings in palestine.
>>
>this topic still comes up even though there's been numerous studies that came to the conclusion there's no difference in sensation

kek
>>
>>676813118
>I am small, so no woman would be turned on by the sight of my penis anyway)

That's why you get her turned on before she sees your junk. That's how you treat a lady
>>
>>676812797
>Neglected it

How? As in you didnt clean it and it got infected? Why didnt you use steroids or stretching? I'm curious because I'm in a similar situation...
>>
>>676813275
Why the fuck did I type im from US ? Im from EU. Fuckin hell.
>>
>>676813283
>there's been numerous studies that came to the conclusion there's no difference in sensation

Show me
>>
>>676813403
I've cleaned it 6 times a day. Tried steroid cremes but they only work for a short time. By neglected I mean Ive never went to the doctor about it. Do it while you're still young because the skin is healthier and it heals better and faster.
>>
>>676813334
Maybe, but I have always be afraid about seeing a disappointment face the moment they see it, I feel like that fear is the reason why I am a virgin, but there is nothing to do about it.
>>
>>676813275
You should try bathing in a body of water, or even simply washing your dick using the water from your canteen.

The same applies to pissing on a night out, just give it a quick soak under the tap. Better yet, invest in a bidet shower. You should also wash your ass with water, toilet paper isn't thorough.
>>
>>676813665
>phymosis

Isnt phymosis when you can pull it back? If you were able to clean it...then arent you pulling it back then? Isnt that paraphimosis?
>>
>>676810950
No. Half glans covered.
>>
>>676813677
If she's disappointed or has an issue, she's not worth your time. If your pants come off, you're probably getting laid anyway. So the trick is to get her worked up enough to want to take your pants off.
>>
>>676813283
I'm uncut. and if i jack off pulling the foreskin back it feels COMPLETLYL diferent (with lube obviously) So shut the fuck up and go back to myspace, Not even reddit or 9gag can hold your retarded dickhead
>>
>>676814109
I was able to push it back without erection, but it was hard. Impossible to pull during erection. Phymosis is a state when the skin is too tight and paraphimosis is the last stage when the skin cannot even open. It basically covers the glans and its hard to operate it.
>>
File: 6615_brickset.jpg (38 KB, 443x300) Image search: [Google]
6615_brickset.jpg
38 KB, 443x300
the general consensus that ive seemed to notice over the years of talking to/fucking different woman, is that they prefer it to be cut. Ive heard multiple girls complain of smell, visible "grime", one girl particularly complained of a dick with very loose foreskin that was saggy, and another I spoke with, right after she had sex with a mutual friend, told me that she was "freaked out" by his "weird dick that had a fucking sleeve". I kid you not about the last one lol, no idea if she was stupid or just fucking with me. Point is, your gonna run into many girls who have not seen an uncut dick. im sure many of them wont question it, but many will. They will not be able to stop looking at it funny, and it will be unappealing. If I have a one night stand with a girl, ill be good. My cock is clean, uncut,(not one of those botch jobs either), and without smell. If you have a big ole smelly saggy cock sleeve, and manage to pick up a girl from the bar/club, all your nasty smegma and sweat will be fermenting in there. Add that with the fact that she may have never see an uncut cock, and shes liable to perform quite poorly. Sorry for grammar/general sentence structure as I am on heroin.

Heres a cool lego set I had as a kid
>>
>>676814850
mine is cut i mean*
>>
File: Sorrells-Chart.jpg (141 KB, 1000x517) Image search: [Google]
Sorrells-Chart.jpg
141 KB, 1000x517
>>676813283
Is that so?
>>
bump
>>
>>676809139

so you're uncomfortable with odours from your own penis, but presumably, you're OK with the slight odour that exists in every woman's vagina?

why do you need to be completely clean and odourless, while you're fine with women having odours and scents? are you submissive? are you a gay beta faggot?
>>
>>676814488
Thanks for the info, mate. I'm able to pull it back during erection, but it gets stuck behind the glans. So when I masterbate, I just keep the sick within glans area. But I'm going to start stretch exercises asap because I want it looser.
>>
>>676814850

your argument only applies in the united states, where stuck up, big-mouthed, middle class american girls think they know best.

in the rest of the world, most women will be used to the normal penis, and would be more surprised if you DON'T have a foreskin.
>>
>>676815625
This.

>letting a woman dictate what your penis should look like
That's like the paragon of beta.
>>
>>676815347
Not OP, but let me step in here.
Because a smelly dick could easily make/break a fuck session with a girl. Some bitches are waay to easily sceeved, you know that. If a pussy stinks a little bit, were men. Were gonna fuck it anyway
>>
File: 20160330_205717_HDR.jpg (559 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160330_205717_HDR.jpg
559 KB, 1920x1080
>>676801435
How bad was i mutilated??
>>
>>676801435
Circumcised:
Jews
Muslims
African niggers
>>
>>676815812

you're OK with a smelly vagina (as we all are, of course), but you're also OK with having a woman insist your penis is completely odourless?

you are the very definition of a beta faggot.
>>
>>676815582
No probs mate, I've been there. Don't follow my steps because in 6 months you're gonna be mad as why you didn't cut it sooner. Summer's coming and you should fix it before as it takes 2 months to fully heal. Stretching can cause damage and in more than 95% cases doesn't help. Also, steroid creams are dangerous as they can cause mini tumors or rash to grow faster and bigger. Don't abuse it. Visit your doc, it's not gonna feel weird, you're gonna joke about it later.
>>
>>676807022
Yup looks like my cock. i'm uncut.
>>
>>676801435
you know im not gay but if i HAD to suck a dick... like i had a gun to my head and had to suck one of those dicks i would take the one on the left. It just looks less slimey.
>>
>>676815976
Catholics
Some Hindus
Some Shintos
Atheists/Agnostics/Non-Denominational sane people who don't want their kid to have to grow up with Smegma/Dick Cheese and UTI's on a regular basis.
>>
>>676816023
Never said I was ok with it, obviously I would never give that bitch the time of day if she walked out/said something about my dick smelling and stopped the sex, but that doesn't change the fact that a stinky dick could stop you from getting pussy.

No beta here, I think you are just not getting the big picture, newfriend. :)
>>
File: 55948584.jpg (3 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
55948584.jpg
3 KB, 300x168
Femanon here,
When I see a dick, and it isn't covered in genital warts or haves some fucking gross disease, and can actually go into my vagina, if it is circumcised or uncircumcised it wouldn't fucking matter, along as it isn't fucking 1-4 inches and it will be fine.
>>
>>676816487
>Historically, the Catholic Church denounced religious circumcision for its members in the Cantate Domino, written during the 11th Council of Florence in 1442.

Also: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201109/more-circumcision-myths-you-may-believe-hygiene-and-stds

Pay special attention to the part about UTI's.
>>
>>676816537
inb4 newfags spam tits or gtfo
>>
File: 100px-Feel_Suicide.jpg (5 KB, 100x120) Image search: [Google]
100px-Feel_Suicide.jpg
5 KB, 100x120
>tfw cutfag
>>
>>676816515

she walks out and you don't get pussy... so what? first of all, her walking out only proves that she is a prude. secondly, i wouldn't want to have sex with some stuck up, big-mouth american girl. lastly, i would just go find different pussy... there are hookers everywhere you know.

most men around the world have their foreskin and don't have the problem you describe (just as most women have their normal genitalia and don't encounter these problems). if someone has genitals which smell particularly bad, they can just wash them beforehand. showers exist you know.
>>
>>676816487

not catholics, you fucking idiot.

you know not all catholics are american, right? there are huge numbers of catholics worldwide. the overwhelming majority of them have their foreskin.

UTIs? in uncircumcised men, UTIs are still very rare.

go back to your synagogue, kike.
>>
>>676814441
Retard thinks pulling back = being cut. Lol.

Probably doesn't know that a cut dick has a ~1/1000000 chance of uti, while an uncut dick had a ~1/100 chance.

Nasty faggot. Get cut.
>>
>>676817865
Do you even know what causes UTI's? It's not the foreskin, I can tell you that much. Typically, it's the bacteria from your feces being transported to your urinary tracts. If you pay attention to basic hygiene (such as actually washing your ass rather than just spreading shit all over your arse by using toilet paper), the chance of an infection is highly unlikely.

And what of it? Antibiotics are used to treat infections.

If you don't live in a third world country, you won't get the infection in the first place, or if you do, it'll be treated. Of course, USA is a third world country.
>>
>>676818464
and so will all of Europe, with all the sandniggers you keep letting in who are slowly changing everything over there.
Enjoy your success
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.