[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I regret getting married, /b/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 18
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 540x540
I regret getting married, /b/.
>>
>>676792210
I'm actually thinking of getting engaged. You just gotta pick the right woman yo.
>>
>>676792474
We were together for 8 years before I popped the question.
Now married for little over a year.

Just don't get married, anon. Nothing changes, except for the fact that it'll now cost you money to break up.
>>
File: gotta go.gif (1 MB, 275x208) Image search: [Google]
gotta go.gif
1 MB, 275x208
>>676792474
HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA HAA
>>
>>676792210
Why the fuck do you idiots have to get engaged? You can live together without it for fucks sake.
>>
>>676792210
What's your name?
>>
>>676792748
>what is a prenup?
Plus I actually see myself with her in the future, so why the hell not. I pay for most of the shit anyways.
>food, clothes, dinner, going out, smokes, etc.
You just gotta be best buds with your girl OP. It helps you two connect a whole lot more.
>>
actually you don't like her, if you do it with your true love, it shouldn't make you regret it
>>
>>676793003
Robert.

Why?
>>
>>676792842

Because at the time we both wanted it.
>Had dream wedding in grand hall, then went to beach and partied.

Once ring was there, we drifted apart.
>>
>>676792210
>>676792474
Well shit I just got engaged. Been together 8 years getting married next summer am I fucked?
>>
>>676794358

>we drifted apart

kek
>>
>>676794858

Depends on how you are towards each other.

My wife "S" and I are just perfect room mates at this point.
>>
>>676794858
as long as your bitch knows her place, you're good man.
>>
>>676795075
We are happy and want the same stuff in life.
She actually either blows or fucks me at least 6 nights out of the week and still sends me lots of nudes
>>
>>676795089
>>676795475
>>
Why would you faggots get married in the first place? marriage is an outdated concept
>>
>>676795475
Nigga you're gonna have to teach me some shit. Sex from my girl is easy, but nudes is a whole-nother level. I practically have to beg for nudes. I RARELY get nudes from her, and we've been together for 4 years.
>>
These posts make me so happy. I am 34 and never been married and always worry that i missed out or it is too late.

Then I notice all my friends my age are divorced with fucking kids and shit.
>>
>>676796029
You made the right choice.
>>
>>676795878
Can you provide any proof that it is "outdated"?
Take your time anon, I'll be here.
>>
>>676795475

You're safe, bro.
>>
>>676792210
Are you me OP?? wtf?
>>
>>676795919
Well I give her a lot of back rubs bro. Trust me that shot will work if you give good massages. Only negative sex thing is that she doesn't really let me do anal. I mean she will let me try but it never works. Got the head in 1 time shit was so cash but she was in a lot of pain so I stopped
>>
>>676796231
What's your situation, bro?
>>
>>676796174
Thanks bro. Hope everything goes well
>>
>>676796132
I have a couple chicks that I should have put a ring on though. Out of the 20 or so relationships I have had maybe 3 were wife material.

And all are long out of my life. Kinda sucks but at least I ain't married to one of the bad ones
>>
>>676796154
Marriage rates are declining

average age of when people are marrying is increasing

Monogamy is seriously being challenged in the 21st century in western countries.

The list goes on. Only redneck, bible belt types think that marriage is still a viable option
>>
>>676796444

Even so. You have to realize that those three for wife material for a certain amount of time. What would they be 10 years into it?

You made the right choice, bro.
>>
>>676792210
Sorry anon, my marriage is awesome.
>>
>>676796444
But who will be by your side at your deathbed? Or take care of you when you are old and can't even wipe your own ass. That's the point of having kids man. That and hoping one of them gets rich and you live a baller life
>>
>>676796571
The bait is strong
>>
>>676796702
No one from this new generation will get rich enough to spoil their parents.
Quit being optimistic to the point of blindness.

And shit, would you rather be deathbed version 1:
>I've had a damn fun life.
Or version 2?
>I've been a faithful man, and I did what I was supposed to.
>>
File: NormalHypercatFeeding.png (490 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
NormalHypercatFeeding.png
490 KB, 800x800
>>676792210
As you should
>>
>>676796802
Think all you want, but feminism and liberalism have managed to topple a once strong institution.

Now that gays can marry, marriage should become even more nonsensical. Most gay men have participated in open relationships.
>>
File: Look at this Fag.gif (2 MB, 400x206) Image search: [Google]
Look at this Fag.gif
2 MB, 400x206
>>676792210
3 things men.
1. Take a look at OP guys, he regrets it.
2. Look up Sandman's videos on marriage.
3. The most important thing to consider, there is no NAWALT, there is only AWALT. Do not heed those bluepilled manginas who try to rationalize their bad decision to marry as just gotta find the right girl. Fucking get it straight and DO NOT MARRY.
>>
>>676797123
Explain your anagrams/abbreviations please.
>>
>>676796326

Been together for about six years married about 4 year got one kid....kid is cool but my wife...wtf have I done who is that person??should've never get married... fuck
>>
>>676792748
> Nothing changes
What did you expect to change?
>>
>>676796702
You do realized you don't need to be married to achieve any of this right?
>>
>>676797413
A second puppy-love stage, I guess.

It never happened.
>>
>>676796646
Thanks anon it does worry me at times though

>>676796702
My main reason for concern right here.

My brother got married at 21 and 13 years later they couldn't be happier. My other brother married a bitch he hates. Life is weird
>>
File: 1411450513887.jpg (33 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1411450513887.jpg
33 KB, 413x395
>mfw OP is probably a push over and doesn't know how to take charge of his woman
>>
>>676797396
I'm sorry on your behalf, Bro.

That has to be rough.
>>
My gf just recently brought up that we should get married next year and I just told her I'm not ready for that kind of thing yet. I'm going to put this off for as long as I possibly can.
>>
>>676796702
that's not the point of marriage.

I'm abandoning my parents once I pay them back the money they've loaned. I don't give a fuck about them and their christian morality.
>>
>>676797019
I love in Silicon Valley. It's basically a bunch of rich as fuck 20-30 year olds

Why can't you have both? I've been faithful for 8 years to my fiancé and I don't regret shit. If you're that focused on pussy and fucking as many girls as you can that's cool and all but it really doesn't have anything to do with marriage being shitty except for faggots that have fomo anxiety
>>
>>676797396
How exactly has she changed? This is why I know marriage won't work for me. I am completely different than I was ten years ago. Heck even 5 years ago
>>
>>676797676
why can't you hold all these 6's and 7's?
>>
>>676792474
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh wait! You were being serious! Let me laugh harder!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>676792748
If that's the only difference why do you regret it?
>>
>>676797717
If you don't want to be married, don't let her force you into it.

Tell her you don't believe in marriage.
Break up if necessary.

There's chicks who will have your mindset out there.
>>
>>676792210
ahhahahahhahahahahah
u deserve it faggot
>not knowing women can't love
>>
>>676797396
I don't feel bad for you if it only took you 2 years to get married that ain't enough time to get to know someone fam
>>
>>676797717
I hope that your gf leaves you soon. if you know that you both don't want the same things, then leave.

This is why marriage doesn't work because two people who want different things from life end up together out of convenience
>>
I regret marrying only because she ended up being completely psychotic.
>>
>>676797832
Because 7 ate 9.
>>
>>676794858
The spark will be gone fast and she'll blame you for everything wrong in her life. Notably...You
>>
>>676797522
...I have no idea why you expected that. I got married. We've been together for 15 years now, and it still going quite well. The thing is when we got married I did it because I wanted to call her my wife, and because I wanted to solidify the relationship so to speak. I didn't expect anything important to change, and it didn't. Were you guys close before hand?
>>
>>676797940
Who hurt you.
>>
>>676797898

Don't know. I guess it's just a bad case of the "What-Ifs"

Know what I mean, Bro?
>>
>>676797522

Why did you want a second puppy-love stage? Were you having problems?

There's still time to actually work on the problems even though getting married didn't fix them (and was never going to). You can successfully marry just about any girl really so after 8 years with the chick you basically got this
>>
>>676798004
What if he meant 6 + 4?
>>
>>676798263
over thinking is the death of all relationships
learn how to take things as the come
>>
>>676797922
Yea I'm guessing breaking up may be the next step. It's one of those relationships where we've almost broken up like 3 times plus 2 actual break ups. Not the most stable.
>>
>>676792210
I was married once. We were together since we were 14. Got married at 23, then shit changed. We went from a loving, caring, passionate relationship, to her going full scale bitch in 5.4 seconds. Me no longer caring... We both started to let ourselves go. By 26 we were divorced. I am 35 now, been with someone new for 7 years, neither of us are interested in marriage and things are great. I think not being married actually makes you try harder for things to work.
>>
>>676798144
I would agree except for the fact she worships me
>>
>>676792210
married twice

divorced twice

listen carefully anon, i'm saying this from part of me that cares about all my b/ros out there. these two women were wonderful, beautiful, smart ladies. They were everything I could ask for in a partner. then a switch gets turned after the ring gets put on and they legally own half your shit. they stop caring almost immediately and almost revert to a childlike state.

If you are going to get married get a damn prenup. you think I would have learned after the first, but I thought this one was "different" they aren't, they aren't different.
>>
>>676798154
Beyond describing.

Two peas in a pod.
>>
>>676797797

Mind that edge there, übermensch.
>>
Told you being "forever alone" is far superior enjoy your endless bitching over nothing and being forced to do shit

single life = best life
>>
In fight right now with my gf... She wanna get married, I don't. Still I'm an idiot and agreeing to this. Now comes the kids question. I say, I already have 2 kids with my X wife I haven't seen in 2 years because she always stops it somehow.. Different reasons. I don't want more kids, but can consider it after 5 years or so.. Still I'm stretching. She says max 3 years and wanna break up if I'm not up for it...

I should let her go, I know... Hope I can keep this healthy memory alive a month from now... Usually I forget about the bad parts when everything is good...
>>
>>676798394
once dated a girl 6 times before i realized shits was fucked
not to mention her bitch friend didn't like me and always convinced her to break up
best part is bitch friend had kidney failure, now has lime disease
>>
>>676798434
It's a farce. Trust me. They all worship us at first, you're not special.
>>
>>676798459
it sounds like you're the problem, bro

If you have had two unsuccessful marriages, it says a lot about you. Finding a suitable partner isn't easy and actually requires work

or maybe you're just not good at reading people
>>
>>676797820
Its a long story but we both changed, and now I see things very differently from her plus she's an annoying bitch
>>
>>676792210
then don't do it you faggot. What the fuck did you think was gonna happen?
>>
>>676798364
I try bro.

Just feel unappreciated.
Even talk to her about the feeing. She asks for an example on how she was unappreciative so she can fix it.

I can't give an example. It's just a feeling.
>>
>>676798074
lol, I don't care if you hope that or not. I'm not getting married, so your whole "this is why marriage doesn't work" isn't really valid
>>
>>676792474
congrats!
>>
>>676797866
you cant caps lock the caps lock, faggot
>>
>>676798661
karma is the best mistress
>>
Happily married kid here.
>House, cars, comfortable simple life.

No complaints.
>>
>>676799014
nearly every girl i dated never put out, then after the break up became a total whore

i... i stayed golden.... like pony boy
>>
>>676792210
me too. after 15 years and two kids i realize i may have made a terrible error.
>>
File: 1437534020642.gif (184 KB, 468x3038) Image search: [Google]
1437534020642.gif
184 KB, 468x3038
>>676798754
yea, thought that....was really depressed for a while, but then had honest conversations with both of them, they both agreed to what I just said.

I'm actually friends with both of them. I've been seeing my current gf for about 5 years now, and i'm not going to ask her, and I think she knows and accepts that. I guess that's a conversation we'll have to have at some point.
>>
>>676799269
Its ok dally. You'll be fine
>>
>>676799342
>15 years
>two kids
>now thinks it's a mistake
how retarded are you?
you get two kids and now want out? man the fuck up
gotta do shit you dont like to do
>>
>>676797396
This terrifies me. I'm 27, had a few girls in my life, only one was ever actually really marriage material. But this. This terrifies the shit outta me.

My bro got married at 18 'cuz he was going army and getting shipped off to the middle east. 10 years later, he's home, they got a kid, and he couldn't be happier. And I hate to say this, but from the outside looking in, I don't know how he is happy. Whether he's completely oblivious to her behavior or he's really that jaded over from his time in the desert, holy fuck. His wife is a totally different person than when we all met in HS and holy fuck. I want to beat her over the head with a cinder block all the fucking time.

I can only imagine where I'd be now had I stuck on a ring on one of the bitches I've had in and out of my life.
>>
>>676792210
no shit dumbass, don't you wish that you listened to all your divorced friends now....
BUT WE ARE DIFFERENT, SHE WILL NEVER CHEAT ON ME. Blah blah blah. I hope you didn't have a kid with her or she gets half your shit from now on.
>>
>>676792210
Im sorry to hear that. Marriage isn't for everyone and you guys might not be right for each other. But try to work it out. Get counseling and listen. Do it for your own happiness. A happy healthy marriage can be the best thing in your life so just consider that you might not be making her happy and there's some things you can work on. But don't just quit because youre both good people and you both deserve to be happy.
>>
>>676798595
>>676798595
Get the fuck out,anon
Do not do it, it will be painful at first but fuck it,it will be worth it in the long run
>>
>>676799805
Someone's bitter.

Who hurt you?
>>
>>676795919
i agree. I don't even care for nudes, just anything to tease me. I'll get a boner from some legs or feet (under a desk for instance), but that's too much to ask
>>
>>676799679
how bout you man the fuck up and come fuck my rapidly ageing wife while i move into a studio apartment and play videogames and fap to anime all day.

The normie life fuckin blows.
>>
>>676798909

Well we all want to receive but you could try giving a lot more, doing more thoughtful special things, you probably know what kind of shit makes her happy.

She probably feels the same way you do. Maybe you do lots of awesome stuff but the specifically romantic stuff you forget to do, and so she doesn't do it either.
>>
>>676799916
Thank you, Bro.

We actually spoke about counseling two weeks ago because we don't really know why we're not happy.

Spend time together, still make the sex, both want a kid, both like others humor, both want good careers.

It's strange.
>>
Bruh just take a day off or whatever and just hang out. Watch movies or go out to eat
>>
>>676800073
address and names
>shallow men live shallow lives
>>
>>676799780
Some people are just very good at appearing happy in public.

My parents are seen as the perfect couple because they're christians and active in the community and always smiling. But I can tell you for a fact that they're always fighting behind closed doors.

My mom acts like a really sweet person in public but the moment she comes home, she shows her true self.

Usually if you spend a few days at someone's side without leaving them, you will eventually see the true person they are. You can't fake it 24/7
>>
to be honest, it sounds like nowadays women get the best fucking deal out of marriage.

They refuse to be the happy cleaning maid/fuck slave like they used to be 50 years ago due to all the whatever feminist wave bullshit. But, if you have enough income, they refuse to work because they're princesses and you have to provide because you're a man.

So you have cunts at home who don't do shit and still get everything paid for and still turn bitchy and annoying. The sex stops because they're stuck all day at home with drama tv washing their brain to oblivion and they stop wanting to fuck etc.

There is literally no reason for a man to get married anymore.

I understand how not all women are the same, but most are.
>>
>>676798909
I know the feeling. There's no way to explain it to her. It's everything from the way she talks to you to how she acts around you. A lot of it is the little things. A lot of people don't get that a lot of little things can be a lot more stressful than one big thing.
>>
>>676800454
I don't know what women you encounter, but women are actually starting to make more than men. A lot of women are actually delaying marriage because they can't find men who make as much as them.

Maybe you're just finding the undesirable women?
>>
ITT: guys who thought women did whatever they wanted but found out that bundle of nerves and tissue has a higher brain function

i thought we were better than leddit
>>
>>676800359
shit son i doubt you'd have the balls to hit that shit. My children wrecked her fucking body. Like without clothes on her stomach looks like a sleeping bag with a big chainsaw wound across it and she isnt even fat. Nipples are all chewed up and shes getting ready to start menopause so its about to get real fun in this house.
>>
>>676792474
>you just gotta pick the right woman.

People change after marriage, for better or for worse. The "right woman" before marriage might become the "wrong woman" after. and vice versa. Marriage is a risk, that's why 80% of them fail the first time.
>>
>>676800535
You seem I get it.

I'm a pro with big things.
>You wrecked my car? Nah, it's just an object. Quit freaking out, it's cool.

>You didn't use a coaster on my 6th generation passed down antique table? I'll kill you.
>Why do I always take the trash out?
>Why don't you ever say thanks when I pay all the bills?
>>
>>676798987
Took me a second to wrap my head around your stupidity, but I get what you're saying.
You're just an idiot, huh?
Working out alright for you?
Do you pad any sharp corners in your house?
If not, you should. You're a danger to yourself.
>>
>>676792210
join the club
>>
>>676800987
so don't look at it? or learn to get over it?
maybe try to look pass the physical traits?
is any of this registering?
>>
File: 1457485809593.jpg (56 KB, 640x696) Image search: [Google]
1457485809593.jpg
56 KB, 640x696
>>676800454
The other day my mother told me her ideal life would be a nurse or dental practitioner that does all the cooking and cleaning at home.

My ex was all about cooking and cleaning and talked about how she'd take care of the house when we got married. Current gf doesn't know how to cook pasta and has no concept cleaning.
>>
>>676798516
That's fucked up anon. Sorry to hear that.
>>
>>676795919
why the fuck you want nudes when you're already getting laid? Are you 16 and want to show your buddies?
>>
Been together 7 years, married for 2 of them. Still have sex daily and am very happy. I think I'm safe. Then again the kids haven't come yet... still undecided.
>>
>>676801455
I'm glad for you.

But don't think that having or not having sex is what starts the downhill fall.

You can be unhappy and still bone on the reg.
>>
>>676801248
no. im not a fag so i dont understand what the fuck you are talking about.
>>
>>676801042
It's not the only reason, people live longer, so it's harder to be with the same person for a longer time.
This generation also prefer to replace things rather than repair it.
>>
>>676799244
Wait 4 it... Wait 4 it....
>>
>>676801441
Not him, but I'd appreciate some sexual interest from the wife that didn't occur in the bedroom, at night, before bed time, with the lights off.
>>
>>676798434
are you married yet? that worship ends. If the marriage manages to work, your love will be completely different. This "worship" stage isn't the type of love that lasts decades.
>>
>>676802128
Singles speaks truth.
>>
>>676800041
I hear you, she already lives at my place in a different country from hers. She has to go home in December if I don't marry her... So waiting for the time to past. Won't through her out. She helps with bills, food and good bj's.. It's the least I can do in return.
>>
>>676801441
have you ever actually had a gf?
>>
>>676801441
Confirmed for never having a gf.
>>
>>676801747
>this generation also prefer to replace things rather than repair it

This is a good thing. I come from the midwest, and have seen all those "old generation" marriages where they stayed together for the kids, god, all that shit. The couple HATES each other, the kids HATE them, and all it accomplished was ruining an entire 2 generations of people. If more couples had called it quits when the engine quit maybe marriage would still be a valuable thing
>>
>>676802128
>This "worship" stage isn't the type of love that lasts decades.
well that's not what I wanted to hear. My gf and I have a long distance relationship where I get almost no sexual gratification (pics, etc) so when we do meet, I cannot control myself. It's almost like a "worship" situation.
>>
File: 1448989566920.gif (1 MB, 252x202) Image search: [Google]
1448989566920.gif
1 MB, 252x202
>>676796029

Absolutely this. It's hard to have sympathy for any man that gets married in this day and age. Why the fuck would you ever put yourself in that position. All my friends and co workers are either divorced and broke or miserable with a cunt wife. Fuck that.
>>
>>676801441
agreed
>>676802592
>>676802908
this must be a new thing. was taught not to have physical evidence. the whole send nudes mindset is something i can't get my head around, but hell i'll benefit from it.
>>
>>676803075
thats a fucked up way to look at it
>>
>>676800073

It's pretty clear what you're upset about isn't marriage but getting old.

Your studio apartment will be like a lonely tomb when you're 60
>>
Marriage is fucking gay.

--marriedfag
>>
>>676803075
i agree 100%. I always thought my family was the only one that sucked. Others looked so happy. It was only when I got older did I learn that those families only stuck together for the sake of their kids...and they were unhappy in those marriages . Once the kids left, they got divorced and the truth came out
>>
>>676803243
It's ok if you worship her. Generally means you'll go further to make her happy.

If she worships you, don't count on it lasting.
>>
>>676803287
>All my friends and co workers are either divorced and broke or miserable with a cunt wife. Fuck that

So much this.
>>
>>676800838
>>676800838
>>676800838

Truth
>>
>>676799376

You're a better man than I, anon. When mine asked me to leave, she forfeited any and all future rights to ever get any contact from me beyond the support checks. She's a great woman, but now I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire.

My wife ditched me after 15 fucking years for no good discernible reason that I can see. No abuse, no drugs, no excessive alcohol, no porn addiction, no cheating. Just "irreconcilable differences" (per the decree). She somehow thought I didn't love her, or maybe show her how much I loved her, even though I was loyal as fuck and did indeed love her.

The divorce was "amicable" and final within 18 months. No lawyers, just pro se paperwork which she did. No assets to split up (she was kinda crazy when it came to wealth, so we never really accumulated any). No wage garnishment for the child support payments. And she wasn't a total cunt and didn't ask for alimony (which is good, 'cause I would have lost my shit and fought tooth and nail to prevent that).

Interestingly enough, I was asked to leave the very week her fatherless sprog turned 18. Literally, this child (who I love to death, don't get me wrong) has "unknown" listed at the father on the birth certificate. What the actual fuck kind of mother would do that?

Single mothers are cancer. I should have known better, and I won't give any woman who's a single mother the time of day now. Nor will I touch any woman who ever received child support.

I'm not exactly red pill or mgtow, but god DAMN has this world gone to shit when it comes to women. Such vanity and entitlement these days. It's hardly worth try to get out there and meet anyone, never mind the shit show that's the online dating scene.
>>
>>676800838
>women
>higher brain function

Haha yeah ok.
>>
>>676803509
as a guy who one day fairly soon would like to have kids, the thought of kids without marriage scares the shit out of me. With marriage, we both contribute, but if not, I'll be forced to garnish my pay to them. I know it's basically the same thing, but it's a scary thought
>>
>>676803659
No. Are you 10, or just lonely and single?

ITT: Guys who thought they found something that they didn't.
>>
ITT: "my situation turned out good/bad, therefore yours will turn out the same."
>>
>>676802908
>>676802592
sure have, and the "nudes" fascination ended with my teens. I'm in my 30's now, so I didn't have much time with cellphones at that age. I just don't get it. When I see teen actresses getting phones hacked, I wonder why the flying fuck they ever took grainy ass photos of themselves to begin with. It has no appeal to me. You kids with your tingler and kick and snapchat. Just wait naked in front of the front door with your asshole spread open for your gf. She'll laugh and be in the mood. No phones necessary.
>>
>>676792474
They're all "right" until they become wrong
>>
>>676803523
>It's ok if you worship her. Generally means you'll go further to make her happy.
I'm worried because I'm not sure if it's worship/love or if it's just that I'm so fucking under sexed that my hormones will do whatever it takes to get my penis into that vagina. (long distance here)
>>
>>676792795
>the_taxpayer.gif
>>
I married for the wrong reasons.
>>
>>676803772
Don't get us wrong.

With kids in the mix, AND you want to ensure they're cares for?

Marriage all the way. You have some say in it.
>>
File: 1438030944460.png (22 KB, 487x438) Image search: [Google]
1438030944460.png
22 KB, 487x438
>>676803864

Exactly. No man ever gets married thinking the woman is the wrong one.
>>
>>676797348
>I am physically and mentally unable to type a 5 letter acronym into google
retard
>>
>>676803301
just posted about that, /b/ro>>676803848

I think it's just teens these days. I got nudes sent to me from a girl I had been talking to and was thinking "guess I'm in the clear to bang", not "oooooooh tits". I fucking deleted it too.
>>
Going to break up with my girl of a year, getting tired of the shit honestly, there is so much that I couldn't honestly know where to begin. Just fed up with being in a relationship in general, dosen't seem like it in the beginning but women always prove to be so draining holy fuck, and it's like they don't even try to be. If it wasn't for pussy feeling so damn good I'd not have a 2nd thought about not even speaking to women tbh
>>
So many normies and cucks in this thread it's sickening.
>>
>>676804059
awesome thanks!
>>
>>676803725
you are one unhappy bitter old man
>>
>>676803950

You won't know until you've been with her (under a 10 foot distance) for a long period of time.
>>
>>676804250
uh oh here comes the edgy teens
>>
>>676803343
it's a hard way to look at it, not fucked up. If you sink time and money and resources into a house to live in, and it will never be ready to live in and you can't get the mold out, and the woods all rotten, wouldn't you cut your loses early? If you "staying together for the kids" ruins the kids' lives, should you do it?
>>
>>676804250
I don't think those words mean what you think they mean.

Turn your edge down, there's no one to impress here.
>>
>>676803518
seen this a thousand times.
>>
>>676804281
Umm... ya think? I wonder why? It kinda sucks to have a do-over in your early 40s.
>>
>>676804667
divorce ruins kids lives. but so do unhappy marriages. the answer is counseling and the parents being willing to compromise to meet each others needs. dont just stay together for the kids.
>>
>>676792210
everyone does.

marriage is an old institution that is totally USELESS to men. avoid it brothers - it truley is a life of old fashioned bullshit
>>
>>676803455
loneliness and death sound incredible. If i got diagnosed with terminal cancer tomorrow i would smile. Unfortunately Im here forever. I cant bail on my kids and if I get a divorce my wife will get half my shit forever and honestly its not like if i left her i would be drowning in 18 year old pussy anyways so i might as well stick around here knowing im making her just as miserable as she is making me.

Plus in the winter she can heat up a bed like nothing ive ever seen in my life and her snoring is like white noise it puts me to sleep every time.

On the bright side though I only got like 30 more years and ill be dead so i got that going for me... which is nice.
>>
>>676803848
I'm in my thirties as well bro but teasing/nudes from my gf get me going.

Different tastes.
>>
>>676793935
Robert!!! How could you! I knew you were coming online with these assholes to complain about me!
>>
>>676805150
>her snoring is like white noise it puts me to sleep every time.
Fucking gross. Women who snore are the worst, but I'm glad you like it.

Pics?
>>
>>676805150
old disgusting pedophile right here
>>
>>676805036
I disagree. To an extent.

I'm a product of a divorced marriage.
I've seen the alternative in friends/family of how an unhappy forced marriage turned out.

I preach divorce as opposed to the forced for kids concept.
>>
Add fapp, divide by whore works out cheaper than square root of wife $
>>
File: he's right.jpg (12 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
he's right.jpg
12 KB, 260x194
>>676797123
>>
File: 1440682303093.jpg (76 KB, 650x538) Image search: [Google]
1440682303093.jpg
76 KB, 650x538
>>676803725
women are fickle. they don't know what they want, and when they figure out they had it better before it's too late. most women act on emotion alone.

no alimony in my state so got off good there. I still see her son (second wife's) his dad is spending the rest of his life in federal prison. he calls me dad, and I love him to death. she always reminds me that I don't pay child support for him.

women are crazy. single mothers are worse.
>>
>>676795919
Well that's funny, because if you check her phone under Chad, she sends him nudes every day
>>
File: 1445920073867.jpg (119 KB, 550x429) Image search: [Google]
1445920073867.jpg
119 KB, 550x429
>>676805150

Holy fuck that's depressing.
>>
>>676805321

>Magically thinks there's only one Robert.
>Posted here.
>Didn't call in rage.

Just stop, kid. It's not funny. Not even a little.
>>
File: modern marriage.jpg (43 KB, 552x594) Image search: [Google]
modern marriage.jpg
43 KB, 552x594
>ITT
>Why I prefer having a waifu
>MGTOW
>>
>>676805497
i dont agree with the forced for kids concept either. i said you have to work on your marriage until youre happy. its not impossible to do. although my marriage has been pretty amazing so far so i dont really get to say that.
>>
>>676805585
Is she hot?
>>
File: 27-041931.jpg (536 KB, 1415x1409) Image search: [Google]
27-041931.jpg
536 KB, 1415x1409
>>676792474
Zozzled mate
>>
>>676805463
that is every woman ever. guess what... they all fart too. You'll find that out if you ever get married.

No i am not going to send you pics of my floppy old lady you sick fuck.
>>
>>676794858
you're shitting your life away.
>>
File: 1454975893580.gif (4 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1454975893580.gif
4 MB, 500x375
>>676793750
What a fag
/b/ changed a lot
>>
>>676805853
Agreed.
I have a tiny wife. I find her snoring hilarious and adorable. Make fun of her for it all the time.
>>
>>676796154
idiot women want to get married.
men don't give a shit - they get talked into it.

it's so outdated and sorry smart people shouldn't put their dicks in a guilotine where some woman can take half of their business.

most people who get married are poorfags with nothing to lose

and even then, it's really embarassing to get married
>>
>>676805487
how did you get pedophile out of anything i said? Are 18 year olds considered children now? Pretty sure they can smoke and vote legally.
>>
>>676805979
Holy shit. I didn't even see that post.

Fucking 12 year old sand their fairy tale horse shit.
>>
The real problem with marriage is just the difference between getting to do something and having to do something.
Before you're married you get to be with her, but after you have to be with her.
When you get to do something it's great, but when you have to do something it sucks.
>>
File: 1376957165354.jpg (86 KB, 500x389) Image search: [Google]
1376957165354.jpg
86 KB, 500x389
i dont, just get the correct one

>inb4 u will regret it, womens are all shit blablabla. U are not able to get the correct one, sorry.
>>
>>676806203
None of that is necessary, Bro.

If you have a good one, we are happy for you.
>>
Stop chasing women with anxiety, depression, or into geeky shit and you'll be fine.
>>
>>676798459
does marriage always coincide with moving in together? some other change?

hell even the intertwining of finances can complicate things, suddenly you realize you both are so different in such essential ways that each of you managed by yourselves before
>>
>>676805853
I've been married 12.5 years. She has never snored once. I've only heard her fart maybe 3 times.
>>
>>676792210
I don't
>>
>>676806349
>mfw she had none of those.
>mfw it still turned out badly.
>mfw I don't want to upload a face.
>>
>>676806349
>women with anxiety, depression

Ummm... that's like ALL of them these days.
>>
>>676806490
We're happy for you, Bro.
>>
>>676806443
why would someone just go on the internet and lie like that?
>>
>>676793935
Are you a cop, robert?
>>
>>676806443
Where they stinky? If so you should break up with her... unless your into that...
>>
>>676806443
i wanna believe
>>
>>676806638
It's possible, though rare.
She probably silent-farts, or waits till he leaves.

Snoring is a hit or miss.
>>
>>676806529
That's all the young 18-25 attractive white ones, you mean.

Try looking for a girl who isn't a tomboy or has colored hair and she wont have anxiety or depression.

Stop looking for a Ramona Flowers.
>>
>>676801042
80%?
>>
>>676806709
Accountant.

Why?
>>
>getting married in 2016

If you're actually madly in love why the fuck do you need to get married? Quit thinking with your butt, faggots.
Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.