[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey there anon, you ever see a celeb naked in real life? why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: Vanessa-Hudgens-4.jpg (395 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
Vanessa-Hudgens-4.jpg
395 KB, 960x1280
Hey there anon, you ever see a celeb naked in real life? why don't you share your story
>>
so who's got a story, and please don't spare any details
>>
>>676769620
>be me
>open door
>OMG JENIFER LORENCE
>OMG UR NAKED LOL
>she had embaras
>sex hapen
>the end

tldr: Fuck off with this cringe, you massively lonely 14 year old retard.
>>
>>676769893
aw anon no like thread, make anon so angwy
>>
File: Krysten-Ritter-Naked-01.jpg (42 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Krysten-Ritter-Naked-01.jpg
42 KB, 480x640
c'mon, anybody?
>>
Anon, half of us haven't even seen a naked female, much less a celeb.
>>
>>676770646
well, real or not (and I have seen some very believable stories) this shit tends to make interesting reading
>>
File: 1458798615357.jpg (245 KB, 660x880) Image search: [Google]
1458798615357.jpg
245 KB, 660x880
>>
File: carmen electra (3).jpg (2 MB, 1134x1600) Image search: [Google]
carmen electra (3).jpg
2 MB, 1134x1600
I seen her naked..... In Playboy magazine
>>
I work in a hotel and few days ago i walked into a room to clean as there was no do not disturb sign on the door, To my shock in front of me on the Bed was Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss going at it, I was a bit disappointed as it was like watching two skeletons bump and grind and poor Calvin Harris in the corner in the fetal position rocking back and forth banging his head with his fist angrily, I closed the door and left in a hurry hoping that they had not noticed.

This will forever remind me to knock before i enter a room.
>>
Patricia Clarkson's saggy flapper tits... I'd paid to see her in a stage play.End of story.
>>
>>676771583
This. this I believe
>>
>>676771630
Elephant man? I'm sorry you had to go through that
>>
I actually work in Hollywood in wardrobe. Part of my job is making sure all the clothing is measured out correctly. For tight fitting outfits, that means bare body measurements (at least for the tits. A lot of panties are form fitting enough. Bras just get in the way) I've tried secretly recording, but due to the limited number of people who do the job I do, if I posted anything it's likely be traced back to me. So I gave up that recording venture long ago. But I still do the same type of work.
>>
>>676772033
who have you worked with? anyone notable?
>>
>>676772033
>you now realise that he has only fitted for men,

and justin bieber is his main client
>>
>>676772444
trips of truth confirm
>>
>>676772020
Yes. And on top of that, I had to see her pancake jubblies.
>>
>>676772641
too bad she didn't show em off sooner
>>
>>676772444
You can fit for females as a dude. Just be professional. Some of the actresses opt for a female colleague. All under aged actresses are automatically assigned a female.
>>
File: britney spears sexy bikini (6).jpg (212 KB, 634x1024) Image search: [Google]
britney spears sexy bikini (6).jpg
212 KB, 634x1024
Used to see her naked all the time in Louisianna
>>
come back to use wardrobe anon. I wanna hear about the famous titties you've seen!!
>>
File: Untitled.png (203 KB, 1378x735) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
203 KB, 1378x735
My only experience with celebs is from 4chan
>pic related

http://4archive.org/b/thread/565992409

Thread replies: 10078
Thread images: 2308
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.