[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /b/. I decided. Tomorrow (when stores open) I will buy a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6
File: 1500kgs-x-4m-ratchet.jpg (145 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1500kgs-x-4m-ratchet.jpg
145 KB, 1000x1000
hey /b/. I decided. Tomorrow (when stores open) I will buy a ratchet strap and strangle myself in my room. I'm thinking of taking a few shots of vodka for the confidence. When I feel comfortable i will do it apparently it works well. I will update tomorrow.

Is there any requests other than a backflip you guys would want me to do? And do you suggest any other drug for the confidence and the YOLO factor?
>>
>>676653073
don't

that is a terrible way to go
>>
>>676654168
why? and what would be a better way?
>>
800mg diphenhydramine
>>
>>676653073
My only suggestion is to become a daredevil or something.

Just find something you love to do, and do that.

Once your life has meaning it gets a lot better.
>>
>>676654542
Yes.

Instead of killing yourself, do a shit ton of diphenhydramine... At a public park.

Guaranteed fun will be had
>>
>>676654542
Can you describe the drug and spare me the googling. Also I can get anything since I've used the deepweb before and it has worked
>>
>>676653073
Why don't you just trip through south america?

You can die by drugs, malaria, dengue, zika, drug dealers...

And also:
Big ass women full with AIDS and all kind of demon curse.

A lot of fun.
>>
>>676653073
polymer rope can act like saw if you get the angles wrong

>>676654618
pretty much. take a walk or another physical activity. It'll cause a cycle in the brain chemistry

oh, and get some lightbubs, soft/ warm color and swap them out
>>
>>676655070
I've past that "fun" stage already.
>>
>>676655146
lol i understand you're trying to stop me and that's nice and all. but that's like the gayest thing to do.
>>
>>676655146
the color and brightness willl help when it is dark.

if it seems stark, you need more lights
>>
>>676654963
Look for it under its common slang name "Benadryl"
>>
Please don't do it
I think you're important and I want you to be happy
From one human being to another
You can get through this
You're amazing and I think you're fantastic
Don't leave us OP
I will miss you if you leave.
>>
>>676653073
Live stream it. Also
>pre planned
You're not gonna do it. suicide is a in the moment kind of thing. You're just sad and don't know how to work your feelings.
>>
File: thereisnoexit.png (226 KB, 1308x1844) Image search: [Google]
thereisnoexit.png
226 KB, 1308x1844
>>676653073
let us know how it turns out
>>
>>676655396
duh

there are a hell of alot cooler ways to go out anon. go out trying to help people.
>>
File: 1455427422092.png (763 KB, 1239x795) Image search: [Google]
1455427422092.png
763 KB, 1239x795
why make this harder than it has to be?
>>
do a frontflip
>>
>>676655579
ik it is. I'm getting all the stuff i need so that when i enter that mood (which occurs frequently) i can do it.
>>
>>676655564

We love you OP, don't do this. You have friends here. We're always here for you!!!
>>
>>676653073

Where do you intend to anchor the strap, op?
>>
>>676655702
i researched helium. most comes mixed with normal air now a days. getting pure helium tanks is very difficult.
>>
>>676655564
>>676655848
Legit OP, why are you sad all the time?
You wanna talk about it?
I don't work for the next few days if you need someone to talk to.
>>
>>676655951
The strap is designed to tighten and stay there. so you don't need to anchor it. you just tighten it. pass out. then die.
>>
>>676654963
The hallucinations for me werent the bad part because i could tell they werent real at the time but the sheer earthshaking terror came from the thought of losing touch with reality forever. Thats the fun part though, the next day it was extreme anxiety to the point where i had my first panic attack in 20 years in front of all my friends and i was walking around in a delirious state constantly losing my memory and having random pauses in what im doing for sometimes minutes hefore i start up again.

And that was only from 300mg
>>
>>676655975
Oh shit, really? Gotta rethink my exit strategy now.
>>
>>676656255
If you press on your jugular vein and carotid artery with your fingers for a few secs. you will see how easy strangulation is and hanging. You will literally black out. Then after a few minutes you die. No pain.
>>
Why you people want to die? Have you done everything you ever wished to? What do you loose attempting doing those remaining things? If you want to kill yourself, there's nothing to loose if you fail. Maybe you even get to accomplish what you want and you will get to stay maybe a little more time alive at least.
>>
At least vote for Bernie first, OP.
>>
>>676655975
No it isn't. Fucking welding supply store will have a 15 dollar a month short tank rental that they will fill with helium for like $20. Just tell them you need it for your co2 laser.
>>
>>676656444
trips
>>676656618
i dont live in the US
>>676656591
Let's face it anon. even if you can enjoy your life. we both know there are people getting fucked over every second. The idea of having fun itself is selfish.
>>
>>676655579
Where the fuck did you pull that shit from? Dude, I work in mental health. This is suicidal ideation with plan. This guy needs to be in hospital, just for starters.
>>
>>676656618
>>676656859

You can still phonebank for Bernie, commit to a hundred calls at least before you kill yourself.
>>
>>676656444
nvm, found Chinese suppliers

will keep in mind, though
>>
>>676656916
I ran away from hospital. got caught then got released later on. Then got angry and got arrested for attacking the cops. Then got released again. now im here.
>>
>>676653073
Don't do it. You're not a fag
>>
>>676656859
And the idea of killing yourself isn't? Implying you have loved ones.
Then, the point is not 'having fun' . The point is making the impossible and don't giving a fuck about anything to transform your life the way you would like it to be. Be a little selfish, take care about yourself and please yourself while you can
>>
>>676657071

If you don't plan on phonebanking, will you at least facebank?
>>
>>676657400
what does phonebanking mean. explain more.
>>
>>676657528

Wiconsin primary is coming up. Call residents and ask the if they are FeelingTheBern!!!! Before you die
>>
File: IMG_20160319_225315656.jpg (478 KB, 2560x561) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160319_225315656.jpg
478 KB, 2560x561
>>676657763
no im good thanks for the suggestion lol.

Also the next post I'll make will include more personal info and I might do giveaways or answer more specific questions.

Pic is offense i got arrested for. thought it would be kek worthy for some of you.
>>
>>676653073
make yourself a slackline and learn a new skill
>>
Go Bernie, Go Bernie, Go!
>>
>>676658123
I've got skills just no motivation
>>
>>676658131

I donated 50 dollars, who will match me?
>>
>>676658081
Come on, think about it more.
Listen to the las part of:
>>676657383
>>
File: gasbottle.jpg (3 KB, 75x259) Image search: [Google]
gasbottle.jpg
3 KB, 75x259
>>676657156
NIGGER, JUST RENT ONE OF THESE FROM A WELD SUPPLY SHOP AND PAY THEM $20 TO FILL IT WITH HELIUM, FUCK THE CHINKS.
>>
>>676658621
lol we need more people like you. I'm pretty certain of suicide. I just need to have the courage tomorrow when I get the tools. I have some bitcoins I might give away
>>
>>676658856
Say it is for a CO2 LASER. THEY WON'T BAT AN EYEBALL
>>
>>676658856
That's long. plus the mask set up. the tubes. all that shit. I've already experienced what strangulation is like. if it was painful I would do that. but it works perfectly fine.
>>
Can you give me an exact time for when you're doing it? Will you live stream?
>>
>>676653073
You know OP, this has been bugging me for a while, so I gotta ask. Why do you suicidal faggots come here to tell us your going to commit suicide? Seriously? Suicides are commonly comprised of shame and usually done in a private place like a closet or motel room to be discovered at a later time. So why do you care enough to tell people your gonna do it? Are you hoping for people to talk you out of it? Or for people to encourage you? I'm genuinely curious because it seems like if your coming on here to tell people your going to kill yourself, to me that sounds like you just want attention.

That being said, if your looking for someone to talk you out of it, that person will not be me. I say do it faggot.
>>
>>676658983
plus i don't live in the US. And I doubt there is such a thing here. Especially not to a teenager either.
>>
>>676659090
>>676653073

might I suggest doing something better with your life, like shooting up a Wells JewCo on your way out instead or something of the like?

You know, you would be immortalized forever on WikiPed if you kill at least 20 people in a spree of fury and rage!
>>
>>676657176
The problem with hospitals is that you're being treated by people who don't know what it's like to hurt the way you do. It may seem unsympathetic, cold and impersonal but it's the best place to be if you're having suicidal thoughts and planning. It's a place where you are at the very least safe. Don't expect to walk out of there "cured", but at least you'll be able to walk out after a dangerous period.

"What's the point of living if it sucks?" That's depression talking, depression wants you to stay depressed. Ideally depression would like to kill you. The funny thing is, you can kill depression back.
>>
>>676659154
I worry of the meme I'd become if i failed on livestream so no. But i will have a bot setup to make a post a few minutes after the attempt to confirm i died. And the time is when i feel comfortable. it would probably be sometimes in the afternoon for US fags.
>>
>>676658940
Have ypu lost literally everything? Even your physical capacities? Do you have no family? No love? Anything you like and actually enjoy doing?
Then there are people advicing him on how he should kill himself, fuck why you do that? Don't encourage him more
>>
>>676655564
>>676655848
>>676656062

Please OP
>>
>>676659390
I mean, think about it. You could become more immortal and better recognized than any of your friends or peers. You could have a name like Ted Bundy or Jeffery Dahmer! People would know your name, and know that instead of just slipping away quietly like some kind of fag, you would go out with a KAPOW!
>>
If you have nothing to lose, why not just go away somewhere new and start a new life? Seems like a better solution. Plus you can meet new and interesting people and shine new light on your life
>>
>>676659690
Your name, your face, your life would be remembered for generations! Do well enough and you could be in a book or movie! Ever imagined the possibility of fucking Brad Pitt acting out your soggy ass on the Silver Screen?
>>
>>676659262
I'm telling random people. Mainly for advice and because I've been on 4chan for a while and i know you fags like this shit.
>>676659390
I'd do it. but the problem is I'd end up getting arrested then put in jail for years before being able to take my life. Or shot and killed in a painful manner.
>>676659574
No i didn't lose everything. I as a human have good qualifications I'm not disabled or anything. I can function nicely. Other things in life make you wanna die regardless of your status.
>>
>>676659648
hahaha i fucking love you. That better be OC
>>
>>676659648
And damn I'd let you inherit some of my dick size if i could. Poor guy.
>>
>>676660159
And what does make you want to die?
Like other anons said before, you can fresh start. Or go deep into shit you actually like doing. What moments have you enjoyed of your life? Have you ever felt happy?
>>
>>676660258
It is OC. I am the models girlfriend.
He's never sent me nudes even though we've lived together for liek a year and a half
But OP means alot to me. So he let me take a picture of him
I can timestamp him if you want <3
>>
>>676660159
Pfff... don't be silly. Just pop a cap in your head with your sidearm or die in a police shootout. Remember, even if you are shit with a pistol you can still cover the police, pointing the gun at them until you get gunned down like a nigger in the street.

C'mon. Just CC a gun, carry it with you, carry SEVERAL guns. No legal CC permit, no problem. Figure out a pile of targets to work on, and get to it. Sleep in a cheap ass hotel. Remember to leave clues, like the Zodiac killer did.

Fuck, that would be great. become the 4chan killer. Scrawl "OP IS A FAGGOT" into your serial killing victim's foreheads with a knife.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.