[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>white lives matter >am not black or white youtube.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: whatsupwhatsupwhatsup.jpg (36 KB, 368x362) Image search: [Google]
whatsupwhatsupwhatsup.jpg
36 KB, 368x362
>white lives matter

>am not black or white

youtube.com/watch?v=jDlQ4H0Kdg8
>>
Niggas gona nigg
>>
I agree with the weirdo white liberal douchefag, but if you want people to respect you, respect yourself and get a normal fucking haircut and clothes.
>>
>>676647288
people need to stop being babies. also he was trying his best to not act like a wigger. both are insufferable pieces of shit.
>>
File: howdarethey.jpg (15 KB, 208x254) Image search: [Google]
howdarethey.jpg
15 KB, 208x254
>how dare
>the white man
>defend himself
>>
File: reallyagain.jpg (13 KB, 159x213) Image search: [Google]
reallyagain.jpg
13 KB, 159x213
"this bitch is at it again"
>>
>>676651051
this niggers at least got one white grandma. talk about cultural appropriation.
>>
fuck niggers
>>
>>676651051
that look in his eyes
>>
File: CdNEE1sWIAAV8xP.jpg (34 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
CdNEE1sWIAAV8xP.jpg
34 KB, 600x400
>>676649443
On behalf of the black community, I would like to say these people do not represent us. They are just really stupid for harassing this innocent man. In reality, we don't care about what you wear.
>>
>>676649443
>white lives matter
that guy barely got hurt. He didn't even die
>>
>>676651578
my sides
>>
This is my take on the scenario.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B9x4S_cNpE
>>
>>676651051
obviously on of the biggest beta-orbitting faggots disguised as suave black man in "high-end" fashion.

my sides have reached Jupiter
>>
The fuck is with the white guys hand motions?
>>
File: fullonrape.jpg (40 KB, 422x540) Image search: [Google]
fullonrape.jpg
40 KB, 422x540
>>676653093

>Assault with a deadly weapon
>>
can /b/ attempt to ruin or at the very least inconvenience this cunt's life?
>>
As a white man, I don't care what the black man thinks of me.
>>
>>676649443
This bitch better lose her job
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>676651051
Grace Jones approved
>>
>>676649443
>are wearing white clothes styles
>going to university
>have vaccinations
>speaking english
stop appropriating white culture you racist niggers
>>
>>676653646
well, this is what counts as simple battery. its what trumps campaign manager was arrested for.
>>
>>676649443
>San Francisco

Color me surprised.
What about a "nigger lives don't matter" movement?
>>
File: rekt.webm (1 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
rekt.webm
1 MB, 800x450
>>676649443
You sound like the fag in this webm whining over nothing.
>>
>Woman
>Black
>Liberal

>I can do anything
>>
NO LIVES MATTER.
>>
File: lookatme.jpg (31 KB, 425x464) Image search: [Google]
lookatme.jpg
31 KB, 425x464
>>676654507
>>
>>676654363
god she's fucking perfection

name?
>>
>>676654630
Boaty McBoatface
>>
>>676654363
damn shes a spitter
>>
>>676649443
There's a few things wrong here.

While I agree that what happened is the legal definition of "assault", it's nowhere near the scale of which the punishment suffices. Saying this is assault is a little misleading.

He made a crucial mistake stooping down to her level to argue with her because he gets caught. She makes a good point and he tries to leave quickly. He should've just said "I can't wear my hair like this because of the color of my skin? You know that's racism."

She is definitely a bully and I hope she receives some sort of rehabilitation other than flat out termination, because being fired would only fuel her victimhood mentality.
>>
What is any of this?
>>
>>676653852
she's not an employee
>>
>>676655123
Jeez what a smart little fuck you are, huh?
>>
i hope dis wite boi gets shot 2m
>>
Bump for white justice!
>>
>>676655352
I think I'm actually below the average intelligence in the USA.
>>
>>676649443

No more niggers, please.
>>
File: wtfudoin.jpg (18 KB, 366x380) Image search: [Google]
wtfudoin.jpg
18 KB, 366x380
>>676655123
>on /b/
>being so level headed and not reacting with something along the lines of "THEY NEEDA HANG THIS NIGGER"
>>
File: 1458945902513.jpg (25 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1458945902513.jpg
25 KB, 396x385
>she makes a good point
>hope she receives some sort of rehabilitation

>crypto-nigger confirmed
>>
>>676655123
>He should've just said "I can't wear my hair like this because of the color of my skin? You know that's racism."
that would still get him dragged into an argument because those fags have redefined racism to that "power + prejudice" horseshit. which is another way of saying they can be as racist as they want because they're not white

it's some preschool level shit that has made it into universities and it's fucking sickening
>>
>>676655573
Oh come on now brother have some self-pride! You obviously spoke in a very non-biased and eloquent way. If that's how the situation were to be handled (aside from any imminent internet harassment) there could not be a better solution.
>>
>>676649443

This is not about black and white. This is about authoritarian leftists wanting to get themselves into power. Don't let them, anon. Vote Trump. No other candidate can put these totalitarians into the trashbin of history.
>>
>>676649955
>normal is good and the metric of respectability
Go back to facebook where you belong, mouthbreather.
>>
>>676651051

>Carlton the Cuck
>>
>>676655573
Stfu nerd.
>>
He should have curb stomped her fuckin nigger teeth right the fuck outta her mouth.
>>
>>676649443

I hate literally everyone involved in this video.
>>
That last look she gets on the camera, knowing she's fucked.

Love it.

This bitch will be out of a job by the end of the week.
>>
>>676655889
Yeah, you're right. I guess the only winning move is not to play, at least not at an informal forum.

I think my point was that he tried to argue on their level and lost miserably.
>>
>>676654513
thank you anon. fucking ell.
>>
Dude sounded like a wigger. Sucks that he couldn't act like one and blast her.
>>
>>676657277
>I guess the only non-losing move is not to play,
Fixed.
>>
>>676655889
the new thing is that they say because they are black they can't racist.
>>
>>676652668
Fuck this racist shit
>>
>>676654630
Sarah Sarahson
>>
Meanwhile, it's ok for the dude with the flat top to "appropriate" gay European culture.
>>
>>676657710
he turned that shit off quick and probably why he couldnt think of a good response. he was trying his hardest to not start wiggin.
>>
>>676649443
she seemed to appropriate white liberal culture pretty well herself.
>>
Can that fuckin nigger die already?
>>
Cut your hair, it's stupid. Now take the property of your culture from her:

Shoes
Cell phone
Clothing made with synthetic fabrics
Tooth paste
Car
Cut her gas, electricity and her wireless internet
Then explain to her women in tribal Africa are chattel

If she wants to act like we live in the stone age put her back there
>>
"Why are you filming this?" So millions of people can watch you commit a crime?
>>
>>676653889
top fucking kek
>>
This really is an accurate representation of what 90% of colleges are like these days.

Sad truth.
>>
>>676660041
No it isn't. Fuck off.
>>
>>676660535

>100% then
>>
>>676660535
Fuck off and stop trying to cover the truth you fuckin jigaboo.

>Go the fuck back to Africa.
>>
>>676655123

Except Egyptians weren't black. They were largely a Mediterranean people. They saw white skin as a thing of beauty, and hated Nubians to the south. I laugh so fucking hard at people that think being on continent of Africa makes someone black. Geographically, they're African, but so are white South Africans.
>>
>>676652668
>posting as al sharpton
>one of the most racist pieces of shit on the planet
if sharpton represents the black community, which he does, then you guys are all a bunch of fucking bigots
>>
>>676661713
My culture is African.
Egypt is in Africa.
Therefore Egyptian culture is my culture.

These people argue like children.
>>
>>676657277
the only winning move is to have a civil war and put liberal scum like these people down
>>
>>676662817
seconded
>>
>>676662291
do you really expect any better from niggers?

the sad part is the libfags who agree
>>
>>676652668
If you're seriously black and your apologizing "on behalf of our community" then you're a complete spineless little faggot.

The other races can kiss my ass. I don't do jack shit for them. Anything I do that happens to please them is purely by coincidence.
>>
>>676658828
simply wearing clothes is appropriating white culture. if they really cared about being culturally black then they'd be wearing loin cloths, have bone piercings through their noses, neck extenders and cd players build into their lower lips.
>>
>>676661713
>citation needed
>>
>>676663417
when can we start wiping out the useless blacks?
>>
>>676657277
He was prevented from leaving by use of force, while she played it off as HIM harrassing her. Kinda hard to "not play"
>>
fine whites cannot have dredlocks or talk like apes or listen to rap music

but blacks people cannot use these things
>aerosol can, air conditioning, automotive airbag, airplane, airship, alphabet (Yep. Phoenicians were white.), American sign language, animation (films), answering machine, amusement park, aspartame, aspirin, assembly line, astrolabe, AstroTurf, audiotape, ATMs, automobile, asphalt pavement, prepared baby food, flat-bottomed paper bag, Bakelite, ball bearing, balloon, adhesive bandage, bar code, barbed wire, barometer, battery, bicycle, blood bank, home freezer, blow dryer, atomic energy applications, Braille system, bra, bread slicing machine, button, buttonhole, calculator, calculus, Gregorian calendar, flee collar, camcorder, camera, movie camera, tin can, can opener, candle, canning, carbon-14 dating, cardboard and corrugated, cash register, cat litter, mail-order catalog, cellophane, cement, concrete, cereal flakes, chewing gum, chocolate candy, chronometer, pendulum clock, quartz clock, cloning, drip coffee, Styrofoam decaf coffee, coins, compact disc (CD), computed tomography (CT scan, CAT scan), digital computer, laptop computer, network television, adhesive labels, personal computer, reinforced concrete, latex comdum, geometry, contact lenses, oral contraceptives, hybrid corn, bologna, White Out, grocery coupon, crayons, cream separator, credit card, crossword puzzle, DDT, defibulator, dentures, metal detector, smoke alarm, artificial diamond, disposable diaper, DVD, dishwasher, DNA fingerprinting, doughnut, revolving door, drinking fountain, movie theaters, dry cleaning, fabric elastic, bottle caps, cigarettes, electric chair, electrocardiogram (EKG), electroencephalogram, e-mail, subway, passenger elevator, encyclopedia, air brakes, internal combustion engine

i have to delete 3/4 of the list to fit in one post

if cultural appropriation is taken to its logical conclusion then we will again live in a segregated society
>>
File: 1403831806132.jpg (68 KB, 400x538) Image search: [Google]
1403831806132.jpg
68 KB, 400x538
Just watched this again...yeah, at the end she KNOWS she's fucked. She knows she instigated the entire confrontation, she knows she was far more physical than he was during the event, she knows that she was grabbing at him, and she now knows that someone was recording it all. She's boned. She'll likely be run right out of the college, lose her scholarships and whatnot....she dun goofed.
>>
>>676664397
To be fair, he grabbed her hand first. Right around 0:16. She's still a bully though.
>>
I think it's fake.

1. She's too jovial at the same time she's trying to grab someone for something that enrages her.
2. He looks like he's almost about to laugh after he's doing his "Egyptian culture" defense.
3. And the gestures he makes are way too cartoonish.
4. And most of all: the video ends whens she puts her hand up over the lens - whoever shot this would probably put as much footage as they had after that point. There's a little possibility that he stopped recording at that moment, but really? He had no reason to obey her.

It's not like there hasn't been other fake videos that stir controversy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7klNQyyLpiA
>>
>>676664428

but a black man patented

>peanut butter
>>
>>676663652

Nigga, you on 4chan right now.
>>
White Lives Matter
>>
>>676657227
>she's black
> is super liberal
>victim hood level off the charts
>asswipe to white kid for "cultural appropriation"
>is a bitch
>it'd be pretty much impossible for her to get fired from anywhere honestly, cause managers are pussies, and she'd call them racist too.
>>
>>676649443
"Cultural appropriation" is the dumbest made up bs. It's not even real leftist either. If you're left you're supposed to believe in 'race mixing', culture mixing, the melting pot and all that. This CA shit is like trying to put up a wall around something fluid so it never changes and stays separate. If some other race or culture adopts something from yours that's because they like it and think it's good. It's a compliment morans! Should we all stop eating pizza and Chinese food too?
This guy should have just said, "really? And what language is that you're speaking to me right now?" But since that would have made them look instantly stupid it probably just would have escalated.
>>
>>676663652
>citation that egyptians weren't black
nigga prove they were. it's common knowledge they're not
>>
>>676666231
I would just like to remind you, kind anon, that "mixing pot" is a micro-aggression. The united states is more like a salad, where cultures are mixed in, but kept in a whole, complete state.
>>
>>676664671
keep dreaming. she'll be lionized by students and the spineless administration and faculty
>>
>>676666666
>>
>>676666663
If they were light skinned people than why would Herodotus and Aristotle describe them as black people?
>>
>>676654056
You beat me to it!
M.A.G.A.
>>
>>676649443
There is one principle that every single human being on earth needs to understand: people treat you the way you allow them to.

This incident could've ended with warning the nigger, "Listen, if you touch me, I will fuck you up." If she touched him, then he could've handled this business, and she would've never tried this shit again. That uppity bitch knows she can get away with it, so of course she's going to act up.

This happened because he was a bitch.
>>
>>676668064
>*then
post evidence for once you faggot
>>
>>676668464
>getting arrested for "hate crimes"

No thank you
>>
>>676668995
Are you kidding me? He was on camera. She laid hands on him. He was perfectly within his right to sock her in the mouth and walk away.
>>
>>676662250
Everyone is a bigot to a certain extent
>>
>>676669315
Maybe 10 years ago you could get away with that. Good luck not getting suspended at the very least; especially if you're in a liberal state.
>>
>>676668554
You look it up faggot
>>
>>676669990
High school is a joke anyway. Knowing what I know now, after having actually completed high school and went on to get my bachelor's, I would've dropped out and picked up my GED.
>>
File: obeezy.jpg (25 KB, 811x226) Image search: [Google]
obeezy.jpg
25 KB, 811x226
>>676655123
According to the dude himself, she basically followed him down 2 flight of stairs to continue an argument she started before what is seen on the video. If that is true this woman is probably crazy, and it's at the very least harassment and stalking. If I was him I'd get a restraining order against these 2 people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQSJnE1dmG4

That said, even though Cory is in the right, he seems like kind of faggot who would defend this psycho bitch in any other situation.
>>
File: 1234567231.png (71 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1234567231.png
71 KB, 640x640
>>676658151
Out of all the comments that says nigger you get pissed off about this one Lmao
>>
>>676649443
>grabs the guy several times
>grabs his sleeve
>he tries to get her to stop
>"you put your hands on me???"

This upsets me more than anything else in the video.
>>
File: bleach eyes simpsons.jpg (23 KB, 480x574) Image search: [Google]
bleach eyes simpsons.jpg
23 KB, 480x574
>>676658402
>Sarah Sarahson

Not the OP, but. God. Damn. It.

I googled it without even looking at the name. I'm going to go ahead and return my Master's degree now.
>>
>>676670454

Pretty much. She's clearly the aggressor here, and then has the bitch nerve to threaten him like that. I'm just glad the camera dude was there.
>>
Just a standard hillary clinton voter there.
>>
>>676670296
Well I just lost some more respect for Cory.

Jesus, what a faggot.
>>
>>676670713
Master's degree in what? Be honest.
>>
>>676670158
>stating an claim
>not supporting it
go tell mommy that someone offended you on the interwebs
>>
>cory goldstein
>egypt

makes sense. her lefty jew slave masters might not have her back on this one.
>>
>>676670296

>did I actually go obamas twitter
>to check if he said this

>yup
>>
>>676672577
And did he

>No of course not, only if the student was colored would they get an invitation to the White House.
>>
>>676671321
>>676671321
I didn't make a claim dipshit. I asked for a citation that he/you never provided. If you want to see my claim, look it up. It's right there on Google, both Herodotus and Aristotle described the ancient Egyptians as at the very least very dark skinned which doesn't support the initial claim of them being Mediterranean people. My "claim" is contradictory evidence to that claim. I'm saying if they were Mediterranean people then why would people who actually met them face to face describe them as otherwise, they had eyes too, if they were Mediterranean why wouldn't they describe them as that? It doesn't make sense.
>>
>>676672577
>>did I actually go obamas twitter
>>to check if he said this
kek
>>
File: sosuave.jpg (86 KB, 530x767) Image search: [Google]
sosuave.jpg
86 KB, 530x767
>>676670296

everyone is pissing me off

even the interviewer

>bitch stays quiet while dude makes solid points
>ask targeted question when given opportunity
>"does that happen naturally to your hair"
>edits interview

this dude needs to sack up asap
he's totally in the right
>except being a bitch about it
>>
>>676649443
She's acting like a girl who likes this skinny guy, tbh. Maybe there was more before thus, but it looks like she wants to engage this guy in contact and doesn't want to let him go.
>>
10 years ago bitches wouldnt have acted like this and guys wouldnt have been bitches. this college generation is fucked.
>>
>>676674252
Is this considered flirting by black women?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWd4-Z0xBos
>>
>>676674446
welcome to obamas america
>>
File: fbthumbsup.gif (38 KB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
fbthumbsup.gif
38 KB, 356x200
Cory is one straight edge honkey!
>>
>>676667050
It's not tho. Americans wind up "appropriating" all sorts of things from all the other cultures around them, and things that are unique to US culture. They don't stay separate and unchanged cultures that are just next to each other. I also don't care much what is or isn't a micro-aggression. If it's a "micro-aggression" then I'll just stay micro-concerned about it.
>>
>>676674608
In hs I knew a girl who liked me and was always putting me down to engage me, because I ignored her. There's just something off about her behavour in the video.
>>
pastebin
/6zvMZ8XR

Have fun nggr fggts.
>>
All NIGGERS go back to Africa get aids then ebola and die!!!!
>>
File: zoidberg.png (352 KB, 470x643) Image search: [Google]
zoidberg.png
352 KB, 470x643
>>676672831
>>
>>676674252
She's just being an sjw cunt
Niggers have so little culture to be proud of they have to cling to poop looking hairstyles
>>
>>676675519
This
>>
>>676672855

You only said someone said something. That's not a citation. Provide the citation from a credible source or shut the fuck up. You know, just like you think the other faggots should.
>>
File: we wuz pharohs n shiet.jpg (54 KB, 702x209) Image search: [Google]
we wuz pharohs n shiet.jpg
54 KB, 702x209
>>
>>676649443
Am i the only one laughing at the irony of a nigger being pissy that they're getting filmed when they're entire offense on BLM is that everything should be filmed so cops, people, etc. can get caught for shit?
>>
File: 1444149256148.jpg (18 KB, 291x343) Image search: [Google]
1444149256148.jpg
18 KB, 291x343
I never thought I would live to see the day where somebody seriously thinks they have the right to dictate what somebody else wears. Race is regressing at a rapid rate and I've never felt more distant from people who aren't my skin color. It really seems like we can't come back from this kind of behavior.
>>
>>676676716
Notice how all this social justice horseshit and major race relations degradation has been over the last few years? Thanks Obama.

Seriously, it's his fault. Him being so weak a leader and niggers taking "we president now" too literally has allowed this shit to go too far.
>>
>>676653889
Underrated post.
>>
>fuckin niggers
>>
>>676654363
I prefer swallowers.
>>
I would have tried to chat her up. She's sexy as fuck.
>>
File: yourfault.gif (729 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
yourfault.gif
729 KB, 500x281
>>676674868
>>676677374
>>
>>676654562
She clearly woke up on the right side of the noose this morning.
>>
>>676676202
Oh my god, fine you fucking faggot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Egyptian_hypothesis

look at Greek historians
>>
>>676677374
Underrated
>>
>>676655250
What makes you say that? It would appear from her LinkedIn that she is.
>>
>>676677631

It's not easy to tick me off. I don't get angry often. But you mess with my culture, you mess with my niggers, that'll do it every time. White man, you are a snivelling coward, and leave negroids the hell alone!
>>
ALL LIVES MATTER YOU RACIST PIECES OF SHIT
>>
File: tylerdurden_489300.jpg (77 KB, 529x580) Image search: [Google]
tylerdurden_489300.jpg
77 KB, 529x580
At first we were like "YAY MULTICULTURALISM!"

But now that we are seeing what it really means we are like "....fuck."

R.I.P. Sweden
>>
Not a race issue. Agree with some folks on here calling it an extreme left issue. I'm no Trump fag, but leftists who bait cops/peopls *saw it happen, in person in my home town by token privileged white Feminist cunt* piss me off more then openly prejudice people. Why? Because not only do they suck, but they are dishonest about sucking.
>>
>>676678443
go back to your own country
>>
>>676676461
There were many different dynasties dummy.

Theres actually one pic like yours but with blacks as the aggressors, ill try to find it.
>>
>>676678330
the university released a statement saying that her and grace jones didn't work for university
>>
>>676649443

Stupidity doesn't discriminate. Don't conflate some racist crazy black person with black lives matter because being black is the only thing they have in common.
>>
>>676678528
Imagine that you’re sitting down to dinner with your family, and while everyone else gets a serving of the meal, you don’t get any. So you say “I should get my fair share.” And as a direct response to this, your dad corrects you, saying, “everyone should get their fair share.” Now, that’s a wonderful sentiment — indeed, everyone should, and that was kinda your point in the first place: that you should be a part of everyone, and you should get your fair share also.

The problem is that the statement “I should get my fair share” had an implicit “too” at the end: “I should get my fair share, too, just like everyone else.” But your dad’s response treated your statement as though you meant “only I should get my fair share”, which clearly was not your intention.

That’s the situation of the “black lives matter” movement. Culture, laws, the arts, religion, and everyone else repeatedly suggest that all lives should matter. Clearly, that message already abounds in our society.

The problem is that, in practice, the world doesn’t work that way. You see the film Nightcrawler? You know the part where Renee Russo tells Jake Gyllenhal that she doesn’t want footage of a black or latino person dying, she wants news stories about affluent white people being killed? That’s not made up out of whole cloth — there is a news bias toward stories that the majority of the audience (who are white) can identify with. So when a young black man gets killed (prior to the recent police shootings), it’s generally not considered “news”, while a middle-aged white woman being killed is treated as news. And to a large degree, that is accurate — young black men are killed in significantly disproportionate numbers, which is why we don’t treat it as anything new. But the result is that we don’t pay as much attention to certain people’s deaths as we do to others. So we don’t treat all lives as though they matter equally.
>>
>>676649443
WTF? Does she really want a world of cultural segregation?
A free world means that you can adapt every bit of lifestyle you want.
The world isnt any longer black and white, its a motherfucking rainbow and thats a good thing.
This woman is pretty much as racist as it gets.
>>
>>676664428
>Allen wrenches, gerbil feeders, toilet seats, electric heaters,
Trash compactors, juice extractors, shower rods and water meters,
Walkie-talkies, copper wires, safety goggles, radial tires,
BB pellets, rubber mallets, fans and dehumidifiers,
Picture hangers, paper cutters, waffle irons, window shutters,
Paint removers, window louvres, masking tape and plastic gutters,
Kitchen faucets, folding tables, weather stripping, jumper cables,
Hooks and tackle, grout and spackle, power foggers, spoons and ladles
Pesticides for fumigation, high-performance lubrication,
Metal roofing, water proofing, multi-purpose insulation,
Air compressors, brass connectors, wrecking chisels, smoke detectors,
Tire guages, hamster cages, thermostats and bug deflectors,
Trailer hitch, demagnetizers, automatic circumcisers,
Tennis rackets, angle brackets, Duracells and Energizers,
Soffit panels, circuit breakers, vacuum cleaners, coffee makers,
Calculators, generators, matching salt and pepper shakers

The list goes on.
>>
>>676679155
This has been common rhetoric especially in leftist circles for years now. It only truly applies to white people though and absolutely never applies to non-whites copying white culture. It's just really a way to bully whites because whites have just been letting everyone walk all over them for a while now.
>>
>>676665019
Hmm, that is interesting... I had not yet considered that this would be a psyop.
>>
>>676663312
butthurt nigger detected
>>
>>676654630
georgia page. took all of 5 seconds to google "female rugby player bloody nose"
>>
>>676649443
can someone transcribe this? i cant understand half of what white dude is saying
>>
>>676668064
Cause they were so busy fucking 12 year old boys, they couldn't be bothered to pay attention.
>>
>>676678798
the aggressor in that picture is also black, just not monochrome black
>>
>>676663312
WHITE POWER!!!
>>
File: 1437531763584.gif (3 MB, 252x263) Image search: [Google]
1437531763584.gif
3 MB, 252x263
>>676679083
>>
>>676679838
like i can wear whatever i want gurl, like its not cultureal appropriation its like egyptians wore them and whatever, i dont need this disrespect gurl
>>
>>676654630
rachel rachelson
>>
>>676670222
This is at a college. And she is college staff.
>>
File: 大丈夫.jpg (261 KB, 1001x849) Image search: [Google]
大丈夫.jpg
261 KB, 1001x849
>>676652668
We don't think all black people are like that.
Believe me, I've met many nice fat black women.
There is a difference between black and ghetto.
>>
>>676653889

your a good man
>>
>>676654630
Roberta Paulson
>>
>>676663312
keep nignoggin on
>>
So when are we gonna ruin her life like the Indian bitch who went crazy in an uber?
>>
>>676679702
Not even. I just hate blacks who "apologize" to the other races to appease them. A non blacks opinion of me means dogshit to me. I don't give a fuck about you, never did.
>>
File: TheTindler.jpg (6 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
TheTindler.jpg
6 KB, 277x182
Her flickr is still up by some miracle

https://www.flickr.com/photos/colorparadigm/albums

Spoiler alert - her flickr is equally retarded
>>
>>676679300
>>676664428
A culture is a way of life of a group of people--the behaviors, beliefs, values, and symbols that they accept, generally without thinking about them, and that are passed along by communication and imitation from one generation to the next.

None of those are about culture, those are inventions and eventually a newer thing will replace those inventions.

Culture implies that no matter what changes the person is still going to do the same thing, think the same way, wear the same thing.
>>
>>676675634
She's saying "it's MY culture"

bitch, then where the fuck are your dreads?
>>
File: stV_xD4u2pc.jpg (36 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
stV_xD4u2pc.jpg
36 KB, 400x400
>>676680412
Soon....
>>
>>676654630
>>676680518

Her name is Bonita Tindle, btw

no shit
>>
>>676680504
>A non blacks opinion of me means dogshit to me. I don't give a fuck about you
stays in a thread for over 2 hours in order to teach whitey a lesson.
>>
>>676654630
That girl is Christiano Ronaldo.
The badass female rugby player? Idk m8
>>
>>676655123
When the fuck did he argue, you twat?
He stated a fact. Egyptians share the same genes as arabs/jews, not nignogs. They also are claiming to be persians. Do you believe that, too?
>>
SPOILER ALERT: THAT NIGGER FUCKIN BLACK BITCH GET'S BTFO'D!
>>
>>676679982
I can't tell...
>>
File: fuckin google.jpg (50 KB, 635x665) Image search: [Google]
fuckin google.jpg
50 KB, 635x665
>>676649443

I love the ending to this

Why are you filming me assaulting someone who I disagree with when i'm trying to make it look like I'M the victim?!

*swings at cameraman too*
>>
Why does she think that its part of HER culture?
She probably grew up in the same place this white dude comes from and therefor they grew up in the same culture.
They both grew up watching TV, listening to modern day music, watching movies and doing the same exact shit as everyone else in this country.
They were raised in the same fucking culture...
>>
>>676680412
>>676680819

I refer you to these posts
>>676680518
>>676680831
>>
File: 290815mtv.jpg (37 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
290815mtv.jpg
37 KB, 620x320
>>676677374
It's the program. The media has turned bullshit racial tensions up more in Oblackpresident's term than it's been in decades. Setting us backwards.

I just want to warn you of the 11 setting on that fake feminism knob. Cause it's coming hard & fast during Hillary Clintoris' presidency.

Godspeed, brethren. Don't let the PsyOps bitter you. And be safe out there.
>>
She sounds American to me. So her culture is the same as his. Her ancestors might be from a different one but the way most of the world sees it they are one in the same.
>>
>>676681061
to be fair, im getting annoyed when people call themselves nerd, because whether i like it or not, that is my "culture" and almost everyone who calls themselves a nerd doesnt have a clue.
>>
white dude with dreadlocks

to get dreadlocks you must not wash your hair

so niggers culture is not to wash their hair???
>>
>>676681247
As a white male I am concerned for my future.
>>
>>676678956
Well that's nice that they actually felt compelled to say that. Some of you are alright. Don't come to university tomorrow.
>>
>>676680931
I kept the thread up not because of you but because of the situation with the chick, I have multiple threads up. I can just see when you reply and I reply accordingly.
>>
>>676679064
Too bad black lives matter has been publicized almost exclusively by this same tipe of ignorant dumb shit.
>>
WHITE LIVES MATTER IN THIS THREAD. CUM GUISE AND POST
>>676675052
>>
>>676679083
Best reponse ever, i am enlightened now
>>
Does she physically accost black women that straighten their hair?
>>
>>676681498
Sure thing, tyrone.
>>
>>676681697
>>676681498
samefag
>>
>>676680610
So, did nobody else see bitch boy wearing a skirt?
>>
File: tumblr_muvqibyfJL1ruqc1ro1_400.gif (536 KB, 320x199) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_muvqibyfJL1ruqc1ro1_400.gif
536 KB, 320x199
>>676652668
For the last fucking time Al Sharpon. You are not the king of the black people. Stop saying you speak for all of us and being at random black lives matter evens in the background making that same funny face you always do.
>>
>>676679300
Weird All pls go.
>>
File: IMG_20160319_200250.jpg (130 KB, 960x721) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160319_200250.jpg
130 KB, 960x721
>>676681426
As a white male, I'm concerned for everybody's future.
>>
>>676682018
It's a Kilt you uncultured piece of shit!
>>
>>676682018
I'm surprised it's taken this long for someone else to mention it. I feel like i'm the only one who noticed.
>>
File: Screenshot (265).png (7 KB, 354x97) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (265).png
7 KB, 354x97
>>676681814
I actually yawned

>>676681944
nope
>>
>>676682235
I have every equal right to be here.
>>
>>676677374
>>676681247
while i do agree this bitch is an annoying cunt, it's funny how much of hypocrites you guys are, when a stupid niggers does this shit you all whine and bitch, but then you guys go and talk about the good time of back then hanging niggers was the norm, not seeing how it's the same thing, history is repeating itself, but now against whites and you faggots cant handle it, it's not a race problem, it's a humanity problem, but you fuck are too narrow minded to see that and want to fix the world.
>>
>>676663312
your people picked cotton for us jiggabu

also fully aware it was bait
>>
>>676681944
>>676682501
samefag

Why don't you just stop, dude?
>>
>>676649443

Why haven't we gotten this cunt fired yet?

I'm not one to defend a wigger, but this bitch should clearly be out on her ass. Why haven't we made her life hell just for the lulz?

You getting lazy on my /b/?
>>
>>676679300
This is my fucking absolute favorite Billy Joel song.
>>
Remember kids.

Black lives matter, and white lives don't.

White people are all racists, but blacks are never racist.

Blacks privilege is being able to chimp out whenever you feel like.
>>
>>676682524
Dude you need to chill with the fucking commas.
>>
>>676678443
Your niggers? Like she hangs with folks like you or would ever give you any. She fucks Jewish intellectuals or white lesbians. She rolls the window up when the likes of you walks by.
>>
File: 1455080003913.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1455080003913.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>676682524
>>
File: 20160329192218_1.jpg (206 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
20160329192218_1.jpg
206 KB, 1680x1050
>>676681426
I'm not. The next great war will happen in my lifetime and everything will go to shit. And there is nothing I can do about it.
>>
>>676657227
yup her "why are you filing this" trying to sound all innocent, that nigger knows she goofed
>>
>>676682812
nobody actually believes that white lives don't except for niggers.

you're retarded.
>>
>>676678131
>fine

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Posts a fucking wikipedia. Serisouly. Get the fuck back to "you know where"
>>
>>676682390
>>676682428
So my smartass point is- why ain't she bitching at him for appropriating women's culture?
Because people of her ilk want men feminized & pussified. They like a subservient man so they can feel powerful. She's obviously enjoying the rush of physically pushing against him & blocking him multiple times from calmly trying to exit her toxic presence.
They want men to take as much from the worst of female culture while they take from the worst of male culture.
Same with the races. None of these "social justice" movements are about equality, they're just flipping the script.
"Whites known for fucking all other peoples? Now all other peoples fuck whites in the ass." "Men fuck women in the ass? Now women fuck men in the ass."

Everything is reactionary these days & I'm sick of it.
>>
File: if you only had a brain.jpg (75 KB, 302x330) Image search: [Google]
if you only had a brain.jpg
75 KB, 302x330
>>676682524
strawman: the post
>>
>>676682524
>Implying anyone is serious about things like "hanging niggers"
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
File: 1459314437106.jpg (97 KB, 1024x569) Image search: [Google]
1459314437106.jpg
97 KB, 1024x569
>The white student later identified himself as Cory Soulr Goldstein, a local D
>Cory Soulr Goldstein
>Goldstein
Fuck....
>>
RACE WAR WHEN?!?!?!?!
>>
File: 1453934120763.jpg (14 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
1453934120763.jpg
14 KB, 288x288
>>676683407
2/10
obvious bait is obvious
>>
>>676683675
Jews vs Blacks

Everyone wins.
>>
>>676662291
Dutch is spoken in south africa.
Dutch is african culture
BREAKING NEWS
Niggnogs africans built the pyramids
gtfo niggnog
>>
>>676682524
You're pretty simple to say I go around spewing bullshit about hanging niggers. Nothing in my post
( >>676681247. )
had anything to do with that. I get sick of all the dumbasses on both sides of this shitcoin. Bait The Fuck Outta Here.
>>
LOOKS LIKE THAT NIGGER FUCKING BLACK BITCH GAVE THAT WHITE BOY A CRASH COURSE ON MULTICULTURALISM.
>>
>>676683758
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>676662817
I wish we would.
>>
how is this thread still up
>>
>>676682798
6/7th grade
>>
Black BTFO Jew
Oy vey my holocaust
>>
>>676684336
God's will and he wants that bitch doxxed
>>
>>676649443

#blackhairstylesmatter
>>
Bonita is the "fruit" of the Victimization Politics students have been spoon-fed daily, for decades, across America
>>
>>676683194
We can move to Russia, who will probably be on the right side of any war… & at least die with honor for a country we could actually be proud of.
>>
It really pisses me off that black people like her think they can do shit like this. "We were slaves so dat means we can be assholes to everyone and dictate what's racist and whats not. Oh and don't ya'll dare try and call us racist because we're the most oppressed race in the world!"
>>
>>676684586
Please spam Twitter with this video & this hashtag.
>>
>>676684701
fuckin jigaboos
>>
>>676659780
>chattel
rekt.
also, you expanded my vocabulary
>>
>>676649443
I know the white kid personally and spent the better part of my freshman year at SFSU hanging out with him. AMA
>>
File: those damn historians.png (141 KB, 640x538) Image search: [Google]
those damn historians.png
141 KB, 640x538
>>676662291
By that logic I guess Russians are Asian.

Also wouldn't that mean they were responsible for enslaving Jews long before white Americans owned slaves?
>>
>>676680518
I would have said slavery is in your culture why arent you on somebodies porch lol fucking ridiculous arguement
>>
>>676660041
youre gunna need bigger bait. here where im from in the mid west, its dumb sloots feeling empowered everytime they have a knew cock to grab..

i think its called feminism.. idk

black people arent the problem, its the culture
>>
>>676684534
i said this shit hours ago lmfao

if it hasn't yet then /b/ has really fell tf off with no hopes of revival

off to le reddit ya'll *tips foreskin*
>>
http://news.sfsu.edu/news/releases/san-francisco-state-university-statement-response-campus-incident

she isnt an employee you fucks..
>>
>>676685146
Is he as embarrassing in real life as he is in videos of him getting harassed by entitled biyotches?
>>
>>676685556
She is staff though, she must not get paid.
>>
White privilege is awesome and anyone who doesn't have white privilege or thinks white privilege should be stopped can BTFO and get lynched.
>>
>>676649443
nigger should go back to Afri'kkk'a, her breathing our air is cultural appropriation of 'murica
>>
>>676655123
She did not make a good point..
"You are opressing my culture whatever"
"The Egyptians also used dreads"
"Are you egyptian?"
uh, the point is most cultures have had dreDS AS A STYLE.
what he shuld have said was "Vikings also had dreads"
>>
>>676649443
I would grab her boobs, wish I was raped by a nigger as her.
>>
Can we not flip this for some rape charges against her? SJW have been playing that for years why cant we?
>>
How about this, I have dreadlocks because i fucking want to. Corey is also a faggot.
>>
>>676685930
Did Vikings really have dreads? I feel like you can spew this shit out so easily because misinformation is so easy to spread nowadays
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.