[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 33
Why.
>>
The fuck. Are people so "butt"hurt. Over such. A fucking. Small. Pose.
>>
File: 250px-360Wynaut.png (38 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-360Wynaut.png
38 KB, 250x250
>>
>>676608311
Touche
>>
because quirky foreign girls can't be sexy.
>>
i feel like not even buying the game anymore just because of this
>>
>>676608161
Because developers no longer have any integrity in telling people to fuck off and will change their game at the drop of the hat because butthurt little faggots and feminists cry out in hatred
>>
>>676608824
I was hyped for this game but dont feel like buying it out of pure spite now
>>
>>676608824
I honestly don't even give a fuck about the game. I don't even really give a fuck about the removal of the pose. What bothers the shit out of me is that they let such a small minority bully them into changing what clearly everyone else was perfectly fine with.

What's next, not buying GTA because it's "too violent"?
>>
>>676607896
tumblr strikes again.
>>
>>676609127
Let me rephrase

Not "not buying GTA", but Insisting they change it.
>>
Do we know who it was who bitched and whined about Tracer being attractive?
>>
>>676609548
Some mother, apparently.
>>
>>676609665
Anyone believe revenge is in order?
>>
I'm out of the loop here. I'm assuming landwhales are triggered over cartoon characters getting more attention than them.
>>
this is like fucking slay belle katarina all over again
>>
>>676609997
Correct. Basically they believe that this pose isn't representative of the character of Tracer, and is just there to sexualise another character.

Which is bollocks, obviously.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3sVHWDVigY
>>
Because we live in a nation of pussies. What's funny is conservative Christians have been against this shit way before tumblr fags
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doOzjH5gjK0
>>
>>676610183
They said, and I quote that the post just “reduces tracer to another bland female sex symbol.”
>>
If you don't think this pose is in the game for any reason but to sell to your penis you're an idiot. I'm personally just annoyed because Blizzard thinks so low of people that they think they can't sell a game any other way despite the fact that their games will sell either way.
>>
after reading the article my jimmies are rustled, who gives a fuck what her pose is?
>>
File: 1428902166156.png (255 KB, 354x367) Image search: [Google]
1428902166156.png
255 KB, 354x367
>>676607896
Even though the fascism DOES suck and le femnazis strike again, I still can't get over the retarded stretch pants. It's like someone wearing the top half of a suit of armor and a skirt under that. I must've aged like milk because it just doesn't do it for me.
>>
>>676610601
I don't doubt that it's visually appealing, but Jesus Christ it's barely anything to get triggered about.
>>
>>676607896

And yet how many women willingly pull on their Yoga pants and strut around showing their ass?

Will the person complaining about this also tell women in public to stop wearing yoga pants?
>>
>>676611214
It's more like women in the military wearing Yoga pants. Because that's fucking retarded and why would you do that.
>>
For anyone lost here:

http://www.pcgamer.com/overwatch-victory-pose-cut-after-fan-complains-that-its-over-sexualized/
>>
>>676611405

The person complained about this pose because his/her daughter plays the game.. but yet step outside and women are wearing yoga pants every bit as tight.

How the fuck will they to protect their daughter from that?
>>
>>676610421
Indeed. It's obviously retarded.

If we treat Tracer like a person, all she's doing is looking over her shoulder, her butt happens to be on display because her outfit requires to be that way so that she can move properly. Removing this pose implies that Tracer can never turn her back to somebody, since it's apparently too sexual to see Tracer from behind.

All this mother did, was see this pose, instead of treating Tracer like a person and thinking "oh she's looking over her shoulder" she looked at her butt, and only concerned herself with Tracer's butt.

I feel as though there's a serious misunderstanding about why heroes are attractive. Because we are programmed to find people in peak physical fitness to be attractive. A person who is fit and healthy will make a much more suitable mate. Thus; as a result of constant fighting and training, a side effect will be that Tracer ends up with a knock-out body. Tracer isn't attractive for the sake of sexualising her, she's attractive because that's what happens when you do a lot of physical exercise. Something which seems so alien to the landwhale that complained.
>>
>game about shooting people and killing them
>complains about butt in an optional skin/pose out of 75 poses

My God, they're getting out of hand.
>>
>>676610601
It's a normal "I look badass" human posture. Standing firm, looking back over the shoulder. It's only sexual if you sexualize it. nothing about it was sexual to me. It never crossed my mind. It's just a fucking power pose, and a really common one at that.

Fucking stupid.
>>
File: consider.jpg (109 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
109 KB, 569x428
>>676610601
She's looking over her shoulder. Are you implying Tracer can never turn her back to anyone because her butt is too nice? She exercises on a daily basis, of course she's going to have a nice body - it makes sense.

Her look over her shoulder; perfectly reasonable. She's a fast, agile and playful fighter that will leave you in the dust. She fucks around with time. Basically, she's ahead of it. Her body makes sense, and it thematically makes sense.
>>
>>676612115
she's ahead of you*
>>
File: HanzoShoulder.png (316 KB, 500x613) Image search: [Google]
HanzoShoulder.png
316 KB, 500x613
>>676611976
So common in fact, that Hanzo does the same pose.
>>
>>676611976
>it never crossed my mind

This. I would never have given this a second thought, had they not blew it the fuck out of proportion.

But that's my cis male privilege speaking isn't it?

This never happens to male protagonists tho rite (not that males GIVE a shit so we don't have this problem)

>pic related
>>
>>676612374
I honestly wish they just made Tracer's costume and pose available for every single character in the game (male included) just to fuck with them.

Nobody would complain then.
>>
>>676607896
I think the overall pose is kinda boring, and I tried to side with the cheeky breeki side, but the way shes standing and sticking out her butt looks really forced. stupid pose anyway. give us a booty clap blizzers you sjw pandering pussies
>>
Regressive Left
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I don't see yoga pants inside that ass like that. Is fucking ridiculous.

My girfrliend plays videogames, sometimes more than me and it is awful for her if all the female characters are made like fucking sluts.

I get to play cool characters, and she gets to play prostitutes. I understand why the backlash.
>>
>>676612622
Found the woman
>>
>>676612622
>Accented butt
>prostitutes

The fuck are you talking about. Have you SEEN the characters in Overwatch? There are plenty of female characters that are not sexualized in the slightest bit, so don't give me that shit about "all the female characters are made like fucking sluts"
>>
>>676612622

Then open your eyes you fucking pleb. Yoga pants are everywhere and tight as fuck.

Just google it and see.
>>
I haven't been following overwatch. Can someone post what they changed it to or took out or whatever? A comparison?

They change this characters outfit or just her pose?
>>
>>676612399

You are coming up with a extremely rare example of a japanese bizarre game.

Look at your "cool" handsome characters and then look at the girls. They are all slutty as fuck just because the majority of artists in the industry are biased and like to see women naked. Thats shitty.
>>
>>676607896
>remove deformed ass cheeks from model
>issue solved
>????
>profit

argue against this and you admit you only want it in the game for your tiny dick
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (186 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
186 KB, 1920x1080
>>676612622
shut. the. fuck. up.
>>
>>676613092
Most people's issues aren't with actually wanting the ass cheeks in the game, I hope you realize.
>>
>>676612622
Sluts? She's looking over her shoulder. She's fast, agile and playful. She utilizes time. She's one step ahead, and you'll always be behind. It thematically makes sense.

She's a hero. She trains on a daily basis. It makes sense for her to have a nice body. When you train on a daily basis you're bound to be fit. Her body makes sense.

She's an agility fighter. Her outfit can't be restrictive. At the point of primary flexibility of a human body - i.e the waist; needs to be uncluttered. Her costume makes sense.

Your point is invalid now fuck off.

p.s I'm gay, I'm speaking out of logical defense, not that I'm getting hard over her arse.
>>
>>676612863

Not saying that overwatch isn't doing it right. In fact I think there are good female chars. It's just that the female players are tired of this female = slut figure, in a lot of games. Thats why we get this kind of reaction.
>>
>>676611652
I think that's stupid because kids shouldn't be playing the game. But it's also stupid to be wearing yoga pants in a combat zone yes?
>>
>>676613107
winrar
>>
>>
>>676613039
Like to see women naked? In that case why is Tracer fully clothes from head to toe? Why not just make her semi-nude?

Point invalid.
>>
>>676607896
Because femenist retard sympathizing have asserted too much power. Don't know why no one has shut them up yet honestly.
>>
>>676607896
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARES

They keep it. They remove it. Who gives a shit? Nothing matters less than this.
>>
>>676613325
Then buy a different game if the females look like sluts, dont bitch to the dev
>>
File: 1401153444813.jpg (41 KB, 500x571) Image search: [Google]
1401153444813.jpg
41 KB, 500x571
>>676613325
If females are tired of the female = slut figure, then I'm tired of the males = bulky, visually attractive figure. If there aren't neckbeard characters in the game, then I'm triggered and the game has to be changed MERRRR
>>
>>676608161
It's not okay for girls to be sexual.
>>
>>676612995

Ok. I get it, I see yoga pants all the time. But when some dude from blizzard decides to design a girl and the put her some yoga in her crack and a pose to show it off it is gonna piss off some people. It isn't the same thing.
>>
>>676613342

No because she is fast and athletic she is wearing clothing that allows her to be aerodynamic?
>>
>>676613658
It's the principle. Blizz caved in to some entitled landwhale. They lose all credibility.
>>
>>676613910
WHO CARES. NOTHING MATTERS LESS.
>>
>>676613107
That's an awesome char. And it isn't in conflict with what I say.

Look at games as a whole. Look what's the prominent girl char design.
>>
File: borderlands2-1-600x300.jpg (49 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
borderlands2-1-600x300.jpg
49 KB, 600x300
>all female game characters are slutty and sexualized. There's not one that looks like me!

mhmm
>>
File: 1424113763703.webm (3 MB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
1424113763703.webm
3 MB, 576x324
>>676613717
Clearly this.

>oops
>>
>>676607896
http://gamerant.com/overwatch-sexualized-pose-removal-controversy-918/
The pose wasn't changed 'cause "sexy is wrong". It was changed 'cause it didn't fit with her character.
>>
File: 11mury.gif (1 MB, 260x146) Image search: [Google]
11mury.gif
1 MB, 260x146
Same when people went nuts over tits on E3
>>
>>676614063
Nothing matter less than the principles of a huge game company which produces many games which many of us love? You're an idiot.

It's evident lots of people care, otherwise so many people wouldn't be talking about it.
>>
>>676611092
I think it's just that she runs fast and all, she can't have armor on her legs, that would definitely feel weird.
In her animations her upper body barely moves, so the armor there is logical.
>>
>>676614073
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the prominent girl char design just further disproves your point.
>>
Objectifying women is a blanket term used by dumb feminists to describe content of a sexual nature, thats not intended for them, making them feel uncomfortable. Nobody should give a shit about how ridiculously sexualized a female character is, its not going to make anyone treat an actual woman like an object which is an issue but belongs to an entirely different spectrum of issues.
>>
>>676614073
Now look at the prominent male character design. They're all muscular guys with 6-packs. Nobody seems to complain about that.
>>
>>676614214

Plz post one showing her taking his load!
>>
>>676607896
Well, instead of getting a bunch of hatred later on, they decided to act quick and nip this one in the butt.
>>
Honestly I think it might be a publicity stunt. Kinda surprised nobody else has said that yet ITT. They want people talking about their game (and here we are).

I don't think they made up the story about people being butthurt, but addressing it has put them right in the spotlight.
>>
>>676613024
Anyone?
>>
>>676614073
>Zarya
>DVA
>Mei
>Tracer (let's be honest, she's really not sexualized)
>Pharah

Yeah, no. You're full of shit.

The only one really sexualized is Widowmaker. TF outta here.
>>
poll for the change of the pose is here

strawpoll .me/7212830/r
>>
ITT: Petty, butthurt fags crying over the removal of something that's not even really that big a part of this game. Nothing about the game will be different aside from this.

Eagerly awaiting your reply. Enjoy your day.
>>
>>676613024

See

>>676611467

Or literally just Google it.
>>
>>676613807
Actually her outfit looks really uncomfortable for running. Clothes that cover your whole legs are uncomfortable, she's got weird straps on her legs, her shoes are shit.
>>
File: ebonyass.jpg (60 KB, 577x767) Image search: [Google]
ebonyass.jpg
60 KB, 577x767
>tf2 killer
>>
>>676614843
The removed the pose that OP posted.
>>
>>676612622
At least half of women I see wear pants that look like that, even when it's cold out. This misogynistic asshole just called most women in society sluts. Fucking shitlord.
>>
Dunno. Same reason I suppose Kratos has more muscle and fucks more bitches than I ever will. I guess us dudes just dont bitch about shit like that publicly
>>
File: 1424743010991.jpg (14 KB, 464x464) Image search: [Google]
1424743010991.jpg
14 KB, 464x464
>>676615023
>missing the point this hard
>>
>>676615767
I'm also not sure he knows how to speak English properly.
>>
>>676614766

CARLOS! YOU UNMITIGATED ASSHOLE!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydii76-1l5w
>>
>>676615023
It's about Blizzard caving in on it's principles for no reason what so ever beyond some butthurt landwhale being upset that Tracer is attractive.
>>
>>676615114
IT IS A GAME
IT IS FICTION FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU AUTIST
FICTION
THERE ARE GIANT FUCKING MONKEYS WITH HAMMERS AND CYBERNETIC FUCKING AUGMENTS YOU GODDAMN FUCKNUGGET

WHO CARES IF SHE WEARS SKIN TIGHT PANTS, SO WHAT, WHAT IF SHE LOVES TO SUCK SOME DICK, WHAT THEN? YOU KNOW PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO SUCK DICK EXIST RIGHT, ITS ALMOST LIKE ITS PART OF THEIR "CHARACTER", JESUS FUCK.
>>
File: wddhihmdpm.jpg (9 KB, 845x631) Image search: [Google]
wddhihmdpm.jpg
9 KB, 845x631
>>
I'm offended that they're offended.

So by that logic they have to put it back in the game amirite

It's just a game of hot potato by this point rite?
>>
>>676615023
>I dont care about this thing so nothing about it matters
Duuur. No but seriously I dont even plan on playing this game but youre an idiot for thinking this isnt controversial.
>>
>>676615767

Try to come up with cool, not sexualized females in the last 10 years of gaming.

There are like 100 great male characters per female. The rest are sluts.
>>
>>676616447
"great male characters"
I can't help but notice that all of them have six-packs and are in peak male physical fitness. But that's fine right? Provided it happens to guys it's fine? Yeah I thought so.
>>
File: dd.jpg (148 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
148 KB, 1920x1080
>>676616084
EXACTLY..

>Oh Mei's character is unrealistic, why would she be wearing such a large coat on every map?? should she beable to take it off??

like what the fuck is a game, 3D CHARACTER..
>>
>>676616447
>the rest are sluts

That is just straight up not true at all.

If you're applying the logic of a female character being visually appealing as the basis for being a slut, then of those 100 "great male characters", they are just as sexualized. If all it takes is an ass crack to make it, then Snake has been a slut for how many years now? Devil May Cry has a protagonist with no shirt on and an insanely built body. Countless Final Fantasy characters that are the head of fuck-tons of fan fictions and considered insanely desireable aren't "sluts"? Yeah, okay champ.

Guys just don't give as much of a shit so you don't hear about it because we're not sensitive, self-conscious pussies. We recognize that they're simply a FICTIONAL VIDEO GAME CHARACTER and leave it at that.
>>
"Honestly if Blizzard didn’t want to turn their female characters into a bunch of sex symbols… they shouldn’t have put so many of them in skintight jumpsuits. Like seriously, this is what people should be complaining about. The pose wouldn’t matter if the characters were wearing reasonable clothing and not just latex. As long as Blizzard (and game artists in general) continue designing characters like this, they deserve every bit of backlash they get."

Comment from RPS.

I work in the industry and a lot of game artists just like to sexualize girls. But the issue is that they don't realize that!. For them it's just normal.

It turns out it isn't. We kind of need more balance. I know it's diffucult to understand.
>>
>>676617116
Prime example is Bayonetta. She is fine as FUCK and extremely sexually appealing, but she's also a badass and everyone seems to ignore that part simply because of her appearance. Whatever the fuck happened to this "empowerment" by being able to wear "whatever they want" that everyone is always complaining about?
>>
>>676616447
>>676616783
You guys both realize youre pulling these moral issues out of your ass and the biggest reason why women are made sexy is because sex sells, nothing will ever stop that, and any attempt to alter that would require mentally conditioning people.

nature wanting people to fuck > morality and justice

Everytime
>>
File: 1426036080434.jpg (73 KB, 636x1013) Image search: [Google]
1426036080434.jpg
73 KB, 636x1013
On the bright side, this attention will probably bring about a fuck-ton of Tracer R34.
>>
>>676617116

People keep puting japanese games examples.
They are kind of strange people you know. Japanese really put effort in giving males some female traits and put them on bikinis or stuff like that. The thing is, that isn't the norm. Just look at western games also. Or just japanese games where all the males are big and have muscle but girls are thin and sexy.

One starts to wonder, if actually the issue is the artists/designers being all male and stereotypically virgins.
>>
>>676612622
...and that's when the stereotypical betacuck showed up.
>>
>>676617670
Why fight nature?
Roll out the sluttiest of tramps and let the sexy gaming commence.
>>
File: 1457668468098.gif (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457668468098.gif
1 MB, 1280x720
because apparently, everything is racist, everything,is sexist and you have to point it all out.....
fuck that whore and everyobe who shares her backwards, idiotic religion
>>
File: 2014-12-21-lena oxton aka tracer.jpg (933 KB, 1664x1039) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-21-lena oxton aka tracer.jpg
933 KB, 1664x1039
>>676617734
at least someones thinking differently
>>
>>676617884
The point still stands, regardless of the maker/location.

What's popular is popular.
>>
>>676617884
You take heed to your market.
The claim that "women are 51% of the "gaming" market' is bulshit
Candy crush and games like it are not games, they are money pits. If you take that away from it, it goes hack to 20% of REAL games

Men like violence and tits and ass. Thats why its been the norm since the 80's
>>
>>676612622
You understand she can just pick the male guy right?
>>
>>676617670
I agree. Videogames is a field dominated by men. I like ass and boobs just like the next guy. But I realize that games are changing and having more realistic females. 50% of the players are still women and they like their chars like we like ours. Cool, diverse, nicely designed and memorable. It's difficult to find that in games and movies. But it is slowly changing.
>>
My curiosity more-so lies in why Overwatch is the problem when there's so much worse out there...like why pick this moment of all times?
>>
File: 147032.webm (988 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
147032.webm
988 KB, 1280x720
>>676617734
The more they censor, the more porn there is
>>
File: zxxxki.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
zxxxki.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>676618136
In honor of the booty, there shall be porn
>>
File: 136066.webm (652 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
136066.webm
652 KB, 1280x720
>>676618851
>>
File: WAT 2.jpg (195 KB, 1000x548) Image search: [Google]
WAT 2.jpg
195 KB, 1000x548
fucking SJW's, always freaking out over small things
>>
>>676618685
>50% of the players are still women

I do not believe this for a second. And don't use those game "apps" as a statistic either.
>>
>>676607896
why not
>>
>>676618475
Haha! I agree with that. I like that for sure.

I'm just trying to understand why is it that people complain about this. My gf told me she has a hard time finding cool female chars in all kind of media and I kind of agree.
>>
the designer who made the call to remove it justified it, saying it was poor design anyways and they didn't like it
>>
File: 1458721849468.png (31 KB, 812x732) Image search: [Google]
1458721849468.png
31 KB, 812x732
>>676611092
It was a hypothetical, moron. Just regular pants would do. Something related to the upper half.
>>
File: 130107.webm (549 KB, 918x1080) Image search: [Google]
130107.webm
549 KB, 918x1080
>>676618966
>>
File: 1437038364500.jpg (241 KB, 550x818) Image search: [Google]
1437038364500.jpg
241 KB, 550x818
>>676618685
>>
>>676619105
She clearly isn't looking very hard then.
>>
File: 1425541143071.jpg (39 KB, 640x464) Image search: [Google]
1425541143071.jpg
39 KB, 640x464
>>676619109
>justified
>>
File: 148252.webm (747 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
148252.webm
747 KB, 1920x1080
>>676619181
>>
File: 1447748423646.jpg (265 KB, 500x2068) Image search: [Google]
1447748423646.jpg
265 KB, 500x2068
>>676619105
>>
>>676619321
>>676619181
Doing good work, anon.
>>
File: 1455223449032.png (84 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455223449032.png
84 KB, 500x500
>>676614349
Whoops, wrong comment. Look'y me being a newfag. As I said, just something related to the upper half. The armor/skirt dichotomy was just a hypothetical illustrating how ridiculous it is. C'mon. Stick with us.
>>
>>676619109
It's not poor design though. It makes perfect thematic sense.

She's fast and agile, and she jumps through time. She's one step ahead of you. She leaves you in the dust. You'll always be behind her. This pose thematically makes so much sense.
>>
"We don't want women to be sexual. We don't want them to have confidence in their sexuality. Women should not get to enjoy attention and enjoy being sexual"

Perhaps we should jump on that female genital mutilation bandwagon with Africa?
>>
>>676619010

I read somewhere about console stats. Not apps.
>>
File: 1416596661316.jpg (33 KB, 400x439) Image search: [Google]
1416596661316.jpg
33 KB, 400x439
>>676619109
It's not the fact that they removed it that bothers me. I mean, sure, devs can remove/change things if THEY think it looks bad. But the fact that Blizzard removed it BECAUSE OF THIS BULLSHIT TRIGGER. That's what's wrong with this. Blizzard needs to show some backbone and tell her to fuck off and take her SJW shit back to Tumblr..
>>
>>676611092
yeah it bugs me too. doesnt compute, bruv
>>
>>676619583
Gonna need reliable sources for that.
>>
>>676619620
I'm done with blizzard. 8 years playing wow,and playing since humans vs orcs.
I was pissed with wow, but this is the final straw, letting the 1% of casual scrubs deem the entire marketplace
DONE
>>
>>676620000
Check'd
>>
>>676620000
>Quads of truth
Also, remember the whole flying removal matter in WoW? It took weeks of the whole community complaining, plus a sub drop to make them change it, while ONE player getting butthurt over a pose is enough for its removal nowadays.
I was hyped for this, but now I can't trust Blizzard to keep their back straight if one player would, say, complain about a map being shit, which would get it removed.
>>
>>676619212
Well, I not so long ago I researched old school female characters for a job and I had a hard time finding memorable girls in videogames. A lot list websites recommended me some shit like peach (princess, not playable, not cool), Bayonetta (slutty), Samus (really cool in my opinon). Princess Zelda (another unplayable princess), Lara croft (historically slut, now cool). A lot of girls from fighting games. Chun li. wathever. For each female I find there are a million awesome males.

Where the fuck are the , Link, Megaman, Mario, female equivalents?
>>
>>676620871
If you think that that is a profitable gap in the market, then by all means go make a game to fill it.
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.