[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you guys struggle with in life? at the moment to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 14
File: 1437821504513.jpg (35 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
1437821504513.jpg
35 KB, 460x460
what do you guys struggle with in life?

at the moment to me all i'm struggling with is what to do with my life. one idealistic part thinks i should try to become influencial to better the world in some way (eg become trump, but use the money fo good). one part (the strongest) feels inspired almost at all times and really wants to become an artist, im not good at anything artistic though, i have so many ideas for art, i just lack the skills to create any. the last part is the most realistic which tells me to get a normal life and job and just care about my own buisness
>>
Can't get a job that pays worth of shit, can't seem to find any girls interested in me, can't seem to make any friends that aren't losers, can't seem to escape the clutches of poverty
>>
>>676607198
damn, now that's real struggle
>>
>>676607198
at least you aren't a nigger
>>
30 yr old here.

Was making a decent wage at the mill. Quit job because it was sucking the life outta me. Its either be a wage slave with no life or haveca ton of free time with no money. I just want to jackoff on girls buts in public like a normal person
>>
>>676608339
at the mill? you mean like splitting wood, or do i just not wield the english language well enough?
>>
>>676606730
I'm an idealist but I'd say don't listen to the last part. Most people do this, and many people regret not doing something different with their lives. You've only got one shot.
>>
>>676608339

What do you do now for a living? I mean you have to do some work to pay your rent, food etc? Or are you fucking homeless hobo?
>>
ok then, sexian
>>
money. everything else is getting easier every day.
>>
I thougt about to cancel my job. And travel trough the world per hitchhiking and couchsurfing and shit. See things 99% of the worlds wage slave won´t see in their boring lives. Don´t have the balls to leave my friends, GF and familiy. But i have only this live ...
>>
>>676609824
the thing is i don't relly have a plan on what to do exactly, and the art thing won't work because i have no skills and i also can't do anything that requires precision because my hands are permanently shivering, not quite parkinson level, but enough so that i can barely draw anything
>>
>>676606730
What to do with my career

Got royally fucked over by my supervisor in undergrad, so now entering a decent grad school will be next to impossible, but I had an idea or two that I know could amount to something. I wanted to go further with my education, but not sure if it's worth it now.
>>
>>676610434
that wouldn't be the problem to me, but i don't think that would be fulfilling me, but if you go through with it make sure it's planned well ahead
>>
Im before university, and i dont know what to study, what i want to become. Id be happy as a busdriver, but i know that job will pay poorly. And beyond that, i cant even decide If i want to stay in my home country or i would be better off somewhere in the west. Dont know man, i always feel like If i decide badly, then my future will be ruined.. I Just dont know what to do. Also i have never had a gf which bothers me way more than it should.
>>
just got kicked out of university because they didn't receive my payment and i wasn't at home when they sent a letter to tell me, now i have to tell everyone and don't know what to do next.
>>
Can't stay in my home country (New Zealand) because nobody pays young people worth a damn and places to live are some of the most expensive in the world. I just can't afford to stay here anymore, but I don't know where else to go. Seems like starting again in another country makes everything more difficult. Rock and a hard place.
>>
>>676611247
i would say if you do something exiting with your life, the girls will come and you can tell them of the adventures you had when you moved away from your home country
>>
>>676611643
Come to straya man you guys don't even need a visa
>>
>>676611721
I love my country, but the government is full of shit. Doing something with my life is the type of question i dont know the answer to. I Just feel like i need more information on everything, and it sometimes causes those existential crysises when you just dont know why you are here and what to do. I usually just ignore it but i really want to sort it out and finally be in some stability of job.
>>
>>676612586
may i ask where you live?
>>
>>676612732
Hungary. Not even a shithole, only that the government and the politics are corrupt and bad (not fucking unique in this world).
>>
File: 1452768937984.gif (27 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
1452768937984.gif
27 KB, 250x350
>>676606730
I don't feel a real connection with anybody that I know. I've got good friends but I don't feel like I know them and I don't think anybody really knows me

I got burned out of relationships in high school. It was intense and had a shitton of ups and downs. As bad as it got I miss it all the same, even though she cheated on me. I just miss the intimacy of it all. Now I'm completely jaded about the opposite sex

My only goal in life right now is to move out after I graduate and get my career started. I don't think this will make me happy but living a lie is better than dealing with the truth. I almost killed myself once before and if I didn't have something to look forward to, however meaningless, I might just try to off myself again

Oh, and the only girl I actually have feelings for has a boyfriend. It's such a shitty situation. I'm not even a beta orbiter; I know that I shouldn't even bother with her and I know I can do way better. It's just that I don't even want to bother looking for somebody else. At this point I just want people to like me but I don't give them any reason to and I don't want to put in the work. So I'm fucking myself but I never do anything about it

I should probably see a psychiatrist
>>
File: 1459107568438.jpg (128 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
1459107568438.jpg
128 KB, 1080x1350
Sounds shallow but I want a girl that looks like pic related
>>
top pip
>>
File: Literally Me.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Literally Me.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
I don't have any friends really. There are some people I used to talk to but I always feel like people don't want me around, and if they do its only so I can do something for them. I decided to just stop leaving my dorm room because its easier to be alone than to be with people that make me feel alone. I still get lonely and I wish someone would come at least try to be my friend, but I seem so standoffish I guess people just think I'm best left alone. I'm starting to be convinced of the same. I wish I could have more confidence so that I could talk to people but I have no self esteem. At all. I want a friend so maybe I can stop wanting to kill myself. but nobody wants to be my friend or talk to me. If they did, they would.
>>
>>676615070
I'm sorry all I did was ramble. none of that made sense
>>
>>676606730
i dont even have dreams to dream.
>>
Crippling Depression, Worthlessness, yeah thats about it
>>
>>676615070
>>676615172
it's fine

i never had to deal with this kind of things, i always had very loyal friends that i have strong bonding to, some of which i still know from kindergarten
>>
love how this thread went from people posting concrete problems and decisions they need to make to people just crying their hearts out online
>>
Honestly weight losd
>>
Extreme procrastination
>>
>>676606730
Anxiety that seems to come back every other year or so.
Used to be really productive but did too many drugs my first year in college and fucked it all up. Ever since then I've found it hard to get motivated and take anything seriously. I honestly just do enough to not be a burden on my family. I'd say getting girls is a problem but most times I really just don't care enough to try.
I'll eventually start enjoying life but then fuck it up by drinking too much and then wind up with panic attacks and derealization that draw all my focus and make it hard to give a shit about anything.
>>
>>676616093
I'd rather have physical struggles than emotional struggles tbh
>>
>>676616457
not what i meant, the first half of this thread was people posting something that other anons could actually comment on, give reasonable advice on their situations, and the second half is - not really sure what to call it
>>
>>676616837
Idk you can still give advice on lots of those problems. It's just harder to know what to do if you've never been in that situation
>>
op here
if there are any germanfags around, this is the song that most fuels my idealistic side by the way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMbSAxcTbUc
>>
seems like my thread is dead though, good nite sweet prince
>>
File: elf man.jpg (27 KB, 396x421) Image search: [Google]
elf man.jpg
27 KB, 396x421
Want to become a doctor because I find it interesting and I'm into biology, math etc.

Couldn't concentrate all my life, on concerta 36 mg now. Still procrastinate like there is no tomorrow and I'm late on pretty much all my assignments.

No friends, only buddies who are not really interested in seeing me and I'm kind of left out of the loop but I don't like them much anyway. Used to date a lot before but don't find it interesting anymore, at least not until I find someone interesting. Most of them are hoes and now I have trust issues but it's okay.

Pic somewhat related.
>>
File: 1458709867260.jpg (130 KB, 617x919) Image search: [Google]
1458709867260.jpg
130 KB, 617x919
>money
>women
>not having both
>not being a useful/resentful fuck in general

Also I really hate people literally cant stand being around anyone. Dont even bother hiding it anymore
>>
>>676618805
what exactly is the effect of concerta, i never heard of that

if you become a doctor maybe you can find someone at work who has similiar interests, unless you are one of the people who never date someone who works with them
>>
>>676619301
now that's a really sad view of life, but do you aspire to be usefull / do you aspire anything?

i personally feel it hard to accept i'll never be famous
>>
File: 1458184474402.jpg (849 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1458184474402.jpg
849 KB, 1680x1050
at the moment my life has gone from living in a stress free bubble full of food, love and family to living all alone in a half demolished hell hole, studing what my father had told me all my life it was my dream carrer (arquitecture) to wich i now realice is filled with nothing but fagot looser teachers, cringie af classmates and a near slave enviorment, at first i dealt with this sudden change in my life by smoking pot almost 24/7 but that also went to shit now that my father found out and almost beats the shit out of me and surely will if i ever do it again (i still smoke when i go out with friends but now that just fuels my depretion) also im in love with my best friend since 5 grade and she has no fucking clue (she is currently dateing some hippe dude)

well i think thats about it

i have this dream witch i like to call my ´happy place´ where i live in a wooden house on an tietian mountine (with the girl i mention before) and just spend my days farming and drwing
but i know thats never going to happend
>>
>>676619927
sorry for the bad grammar, english is not my native language
>>
>>676619413
Concerta has the same active chemical as Ritalin and it allows me to concentrate. Used to treat ADD and ADHD, I was diagnosed with ADD recently.

Dating co-workers can be risky but it's all gonna work out, I don't worry about it.
>>
>>676619927
>>676620035
sounds like playing stardew valley to me

don't worry about the grammar, it's not that bad
>>
>>676606730
I struggle with finding the right women
>>
>>676619797

How is this a sad view of life? Money makes life MUCH easier and having sex with beautiful women constantly is better than being alone and jacking off all night

And if anything wanting to be famous is sad because it shows you're a huge attention whore. I'm guessing you're a femanon right?
>>
>>676606730
My fucking grades, ive lost all motivation. We all are going to die and work most of our time when we live anyway
>>
>>676620596
thanks
i always kind of imagine it like the Ghale's Homestead on far cry 4
>>
>>676619797

And it depends what you mean by "useful"
>>
>>676620884
dont we all brother
>>
>>676621020
no i'm not, but thats a misunderstanding

i was mostly talking about the part of not wanting human interaction, but if that's not your thing that's fine by me, and the part of becoming famous, was more like "i want to do something to be remembered by" not like become a celebrity
>>
>>676621304
by usefull i meant contribute to the wellbeing of society/nature
>>
>>676610802
You know there are cannabis strains exactly for that. You don't even need to be high if you vaporize high CBD strain, just research a bit about cannabinoids and find your own strain.

Also practice makes perfection. Of course you are shit in a art because you didn't do it for long enough time.
>>
>>676621558

Its most likely because of my experiences, I'm sure if I fully let go of the past I would enjoy socializing again but right now I just can't stand people at all. I don't like the shit they say or what they care about, I don't look when random people stare at me for no reason. The list goes on but you get the point

>>676621724

No but if I had enough wealth I would gladly work/contribute to causes I truly believe in
>>
>>676621936
i suppose you are right, i just feel like i couldn't do justice to my own imagination, but i really shouldn't let that stop me from trying

i think that mostly is because i used to have some really annoying art teachers in school that repressed my creativeness, but i think i will try to start right tommorow (not today because for me it's 2am) i'm not sure if i want to start using cannabis, because my siblings are real fans of that and even though i have no problem with that in itself i don't want to experience the negative effects
>>
>>676606730
As an artist currently living from it I feel like I can chime in and say: while it is certainly not bad, it tends to be glorified by people who aren't artists. I think it's because everyone enjoys that feeling of having cool and artistic ideas, but the truth is that the "having a cool idea" phase is only a tiny fragment of the job. The largest amount of time and energy goes into bringing that idea to completion and to keep practicing your craft until you drop. This is especially hard because you are your own boss. If you slack all day or change your mind on something constantly, nobody will give you shit for it, which is a deadly trap for your productivity.

I have seen way too many people attempt this path and fail about halfway through, so I want to warn you right now: if you don't have iron discipline, you are going to have a bad time. Start by dropping the "I cannot do something because I don't have the skill" attitude. If you cannot do something you want to do, why aren't you practicing? No more excuses, get to work!
>>
>>676606730
Having no emotions
Wanting to die
>>
>>676621384
All my friends are getting babys and i see all those people in relationships and I'm still damaged from my last relationship. After that I found only women until now that I love like that but she has an friend and even if she would leave him. She is promiscuitive (had sex with other 25 guys till now with only 21 although near whole time in relationships). I couldn't trust her but she anyway wants to marry that one guy. It's not like I cannot flirt but I want an women which I really love.
>>
My struggles stem from being apethic. Hate my job, drink half a bottle of bourbon a night, extremely limited social life. Only positives I have going is that I ride my ride my bike 20+ miles a day and am trying to start a shitty punk band with friends
>>
>>676623771
Looks like you suffer from a depression. Depression is surpressed anger. Try to solve this conflict and let the anger out.
>>
>>676624446
looks like he is suffering from edgylord faggotness
>>
File: 1457752131503.gif (504 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1457752131503.gif
504 KB, 500x366
>>676613281
>>
>>676624320
Try to drink alcohol not alone. Get atleast an friend over to speak etc...
>>
I'm 25 pounds overweight and my apartment is a mess.

Easy enough to fix.
>>
>>676624032
sounds like you´re going after the wrong girl here, man
>>
File: 1456146294232.png (480 KB, 960x622) Image search: [Google]
1456146294232.png
480 KB, 960x622
>>676622987
Stick to medical CBD or sativa-dominant strains. Indicas will make you couch-locked munchie-crawing procrastinating faggot. Use sativas, use them in small doses, and learn to exercise and cardio while being on sativa to associate cannabis with activity. Never combust the plant, just vaporize or make edibles.

This is a good strain information list: http://www.wikileaf.com/strains/ I recommend blue dream or northern lights#5 x haze cross (n5h is not on that list) in small doses for your problems.

Or you can do LSD or psilocybes in microdoses as a nootropic.

Just don't be a fag and don't let the plant control you. Use it to boost your activity in other areas of your life.
>>
>>676624320
>start a shitty punk band with friends

then you've got to drink the whole bottle at least
>>
File: 208840_1.jpg (34 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
208840_1.jpg
34 KB, 630x630
>>676625124
>>
>>676625155
Yes I know it. I don't see any chances aswell. But it's just like I don't feel anymore for someone else. I think my biggest problem is that my big love is always mentally damaged and/or unreachable..
>>
File: 1409552582797.jpg (13 KB, 211x208) Image search: [Google]
1409552582797.jpg
13 KB, 211x208
>>676624446
Not that anon.

But these two sentences have really struck me.

I'm angry. This entire time I've really been angry.

I'm angry at my ex, the one who meant the world to me for being a liar, a drug addict, and a theif. I don't really give a shit about the money, but she destroyed my trust and made me question my own sense of judgement.

I'm angry at my mother.
I'm angry that she cheated on my hard working provider of a family, accusing him of not being there for her "emotional needs"

I'm angry at her for swallowing a bottle of sleeping medication. I'm angry I had to visit her in the psych ward.

I'm so angry and all this time I haven't realists it was anger and just thought I was depressed but now I can feel it like fire in my chest.

Fuck me sideways. Thanks anon.
>>
>>676625375

You know, it helps me to realize that my problems arent really that huge in the grand scale of things.

- Don't drink
- Don't smoke
- Don't do drugs
- Have a job
- money in the bank for groceries and rent
- Can cook
- Good with people
- Going to apply with police in December.
>>
aal you faggots whining about some girl or shitty relationship should grow a pair

start using those women for what they were invented in the first place

put ur warmonger in her face until she shits blood
>>
>>676626053
>put ur warmonger in her face until she shits blood
what does this even mean
>>
File: 1458006384569.png (237 KB, 461x468) Image search: [Google]
1458006384569.png
237 KB, 461x468
>>676625483
if you already know what your problem is why keep doing it?
its like you´re drowning on a pool and all you need to do is stand up AND YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS but instead you just stay there feeling sorry for yourself

why?
>>
>>676606730

>just become Trump
>>
>>676626035
>- drink
>- smoke
>- do drugs
>- Have a job
>- money in the bank for drugs and rent
>- Can cook
>- Good with people
>- Going to fuck up some police in November.
>>
>>676626267
to have angry oral sex till assbleeding
>>
>>676626035
exactly all you need to do is more excersice eat healty and go outside more often, no big deal

(this is really helping me btw >>676619927 im this guy)
>>
>>676626008
I had kinda same problems with my ex, just different. I suffered some years from depression too. My way out of them was to forgive. Easy to say but hard to do. I'm still angry at my ex but not that strong. Right now I'm in a phase were i don't see any sense anymore but I can accept all these things. Let's see what is the next phase. I kinda try to observe my own...
>>
File: 1431281096797.jpg (34 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1431281096797.jpg
34 KB, 292x257
>>676626558
>>
File: 1455575480191.jpg (3 KB, 125x108) Image search: [Google]
1455575480191.jpg
3 KB, 125x108
>>676626972
>oral sex
> assbleeding
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.