[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mandela Effect thread /b/. Share the info, awareness is key,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 714x766) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 714x766
Mandela Effect thread /b/. Share the info, awareness is key, I'm pretty sure CERN is doing this.

>febreeze is now febreze

>fruit loops is now froot loops

>(not sure) oxy-clean is now oxi-clean

>mirror mirror on the wall is now magic mirror on the wall
>>
>inb4 you just have a shitty memory

There was a movie made named "Mirror Mirror". You ask anyone I'm the world if the witch said, "Mirror Mirror on the wall" and they will say yes. Also every parody of Snow White included the lines "mirror mirror". The movie has been out since WW2 and nobody found out she is saying, "Magic Mirror on the wall?"
>>
Oh yea and I forgot

>curious george has no tail
>>
I don't get it? The original Star Wars qoute has always been ''No. I am your father. And Forrest never says ''Life was like a box of chocolates''.
>>
>>676592841
The thing about the Mandela effect is that it changes reality. You won't believe me on the Star Wars one, but go back and watch forest gump. I can guarantee you won't find hear him say, "Life is like a box of chocolates."

Infact here's a link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CJh59vZ8ccc
>>
>>676592841
>>676593220
"Luke, I am your father" was the correct line, the Mandela effect changed it into, "No, I am your father". That's what it does. The best part is you'll never know it happened because it changes all physical evidence. Your memories are your only clue.
>>
>>676593220
What in the Fuck? i've seen that movie over like five times. The ''it's'' even in the title of the fucking clip. Now i'm mad and confused.
>>
Link to just about every known Mandela so far: http://mandelaeffect.com/major-memories/
>>
>>676593858
I'm sorry man I didn't mean to frighten you. I know this stuff is scary. You're not wrong and at one point it did say what you think it did. Somehow it changed though.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv20ZoBcdO8
I told you the original line was "NO" dipshit.
>>
Forgot this one too (There is a lot)

>jiffy peanut butter is now jif peanut butter
>>
>>676594319
I know this gonna be hard to understand, when this phenomenon happens, all physical evidence of the previous reality cease to exist, except for your memories. There is two theries, You might've come from a reality where it was always,"No, I am your father". Or you just don't remember. Which is what they want you to do.
>>
We've always been at war with east Asia
>>
>>676594895
Who?
Also. How fucking high are you right now?
>>
>Fedora the Explorer is actually called Dora the Explorer
>>
>>676595346
We don't know who, and not at all. There has to be one examples out of all the ones I gave, that you are at least unsure about.
>>
>>676595569
That's a new one, when did you notice this change, anon?
>>
Oh yea and for any shills, we know who you are so just don't.
>>
>>676592041
You ever think that the whole reason this effect exists is due to the lack of technology back in the day and everyone just said all this stuff wrong in the first place, leading to word of mouth being the reason you remember everything incorrectly?
>>
>>676592041
It was always called Sex and the City. Only retards who can't read thought it was Sex in the City, unfortunately they made up most of the target audience.
>>
>>676596454
ding ding ding
>>
>>676596454
Sure I've gone over that cause many times. That's also the most logical cause. My only defense against that is newer things such as febreeze, changing into Febreze, and Fruit Loops changing into Froot Loops. These changes are recent and the technology is there.
>>
>>676596651
See now if it starts happening like 20 years from now then I can get on board with it, because people correct people 100% more now of days.
>>
>>676596507
See >>676594895
>>
>>676597009
True, the froot loops thing does kinda throw it off, but I was also a kid and couldn't pronounce spaghetti right then. Fabreze is just a weird word anyway and I probably never even noticed the way it was actually spelled just how people said it.
>>
>>676592041
>stupid people with ADD coin a fancy term for things changing over time.
>>
So you all have a definitional go off of:

The Mandela Effect is when a large group of people recall the same memory of something that didnt happen, or wasn't true. The effect got its name off of people thinking Nelson Mandela died in prison, but he did not.
>>
>>676593858
The Forest Gump problem arises from how your brain processes the information he is telling you.
He is telling you a story about his mother that occurs in the past.
He says "Mom always said life was like a box of chocolates".
So your brain processes this and imagines his mother telling him that "life is like a box of chocolates".
>>
>>676597626
You would be on to something anon, but the key thing that destroys that argument is there is always no record of the change. I can guarantee you will not find a record of any of the changes given above.
>>
>>676597479
There are recent movies too anon, forest gump changing and interview with a vampire were both recently movies.
>>
>>676597844
That's also one of the leading arguments against this effect. Most of the changes are simple and unnoticeable which is why most of them go unnoticed. Most of the times it is just words that sound alike like magic and mirror, or was and is. The only example off the top of my head I have of totally unfamiliar words changing is "Luke I am your father" turning into "No, I am your father".
>>
>>676598109
interestingly enough imdb lists both names for interview with a vampire - except for english. eg:
Germany Interview mit einem Vampir
Germany Interview mit einem Vampir - Aus der Chronik der Vampire
>>
>>676598958
Exactly.
>>
>>676598109
Out of the two you said, I used to watch Interview with a vampire all the time when I was little and through my teens and I'm like 98.2536% sure that I dont remember it ever being THE but I did always know it was part of the vampire Chronicles series of ann rice books. I didn't watch Forrest Gump until i was much older.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 622x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 622x598
Come on this doesn't look off to you guys?
>>
>>676598649
No it's the other way around. The original is NO and people changed it into LUKE
>>
>>676599389
Either way it's good you are seeing through. Normally people have to find the ones that they know was correct to be broken. Then they start to believe. If you still aren't hooked, try to find any sort of evidence that "Interview with a vampire" existed.
>>
>>676592716
I had those books & even a couple computer games as a kid. He never had a rail.
>>
>>676599715
There really is no way of knowing except the majority of people who watched the movies think it's the Luke version.

Just curious how old we're you when Star Wars came out? Some people don't see the change if they were born after the change. That's just a theory though.
>>
>>676599759
-> >>676598958
>>
>>676597913
>because smart people aren't interested in recording the kind of autismo "events/facts" that the perpetrators of this "effect" seem to find interest in
>tl:dr...it only effects useless information - surprise
>>
>>676599931
How old are you? I've noticed this one normally only gets adults (30+) to say he had a tail.
>>
>>676597913
>because by definition it couldn't
>only effects unrecorded events
>literally another way of saying circlejerk
>>
>>676600190
What? All you have to do is to watch the original cut. They say "no" there and they say "no on the blurays too. Only people who havn't seen Star Wars think that they say Luke.
>>
>>676600475
>If a company changes it's name it has to make some sort of document on it. Especially a big company like febreeze.

If you choose to live in the dark go ahead.
>>
>>676600827
See >>676594895

The memories are the only evidence if the Mandela effect did happen. There is a high chance that a bunch of people just have it wrong like you said.
>>
>>676599759
I looked up some other things on the effect and it didn't occur to me before but when you say With The and With A, sometimes you give the The an UH sound when saying them together like that. But who knows could just be a glitch in the system.
>>
>>676601445
Never say never man. There is a theory that an unknown source is practicing mind control on us. That's why all the changes are normally small arguable things like that. But I'm sure you can see how that conspiracy sounds far fetched.
>>
>>676594485
Didn't they just change the brand name? Shorten it to be hipp?
>>
>>676595569
>Fedora Express is now FedEx
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 869x873) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 869x873
It could be CERN. Then again I did ask them to hit the reset button after that last acid trip so naturally things might be a little cattywompus in this dimension. Let me know if you see two black cats doing the same action in sequence and be sure to ring for an operator when you want out.
>>
>>676600923
>yet no one has a chronology of printed freebareeze labels
>its an unrecorded, proven effect
>>
>>676601822
That's what I though because it make sense, but I asked around and multiple people said it was always jif. Plus I can't find any evidence of the changes, go figure.
>>
>>676601812
True, I'm on board with that. I mean there's also the whole theory we're all just brains in a jar so you never know, until you die, then you still might not ever know.
>>
>mirror mirror on the wall is now magic mirror on the wall

The original story is written "Mirror mirror", which is most often used in children book adaptations, hence why people seem to remember it being "mirror mirror". "Magic mirror" is simply what is used in the disney movie, and is still "mirror mirror" in some languages
>>
>>676602159
Yeah man, what makes you think your little sentient program has that sort of admin access? You need to check your epistemological privilege cucklord.
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 1280x720
Holy Shit it's OP, can't believe I forgot this one.

"LOONY TOONS" IS NOW "LOONY TUNES"

This one doesn't even make any fucking sense.
>>
>>676601334
I'm really lost here so i'm just going to explain what i'm trying to say. In the image it says "LUKE. i am your father..." is now "NO i am your father". this is incorrect as it has always been "NO i am your father.." not just for me because of my faulty memories or whatever you are trying to say. in the original script it says "NO" so why are you arguing with me on this?
>>
>>676596507
I confirm this. I was a very observant reader as a kid & the title was always Sex And The City.
>>
>>676602520
The vast majority of people learned the tale of Snow White from the Disney adaptation. Didn't she die in the original version?
>>
I just want to point out... for the star wars one... why does Chris Farley say Luke I am you father, into the fan... what reason would they have to write that line mocking the starwars film... if that wasn't the line?
>>
>>676602974
In Tommy Boy i mean
>>
File: 1458722535059.jpg (9 KB, 267x323) Image search: [Google]
1458722535059.jpg
9 KB, 267x323
>thread about the circlejerk effect turns into a giant circlejerk
>mfw

Captcha: all bananas
>>
>>676602689
I'm sorry it's so confusing, I will start from scratch

When the movie was originally released the line was, "Luke, I am your father". The Mandela effect happened, and all physical evidence that the line existed was replaced with, "No, I am your father". The only thing remaining was the peoples memories of the line.
>>
>>676593731

Now I know you're full of shit. I'm old enough to remember watching TESB when it came out: The line has ALWAYS been No, I am your father, not Luke, I am your father. Always was, still is. Until Lucas feels the need to fuck with it again.
>>
>>676602832
You read sex in the city as a kid?
>>
>>676602866
Yea but it seems like many languages decided to go with the non disney "mirror mirror". For example, in swedish it's "Spegel, spegel på väggen där" in the disney movie
>>
>my micro-penis

Is now

>my majestic mountain of man muscle.

Did it work?

Am I doing this right?
>>
>>676597009
I think Froot Loops was always that. Years & years ago I remember looking up "Frooty Loops" to make music on the computer but the program is Fruity Loops. I thought it was "Frooty" because of the cereal name.
>>
>>676603180
Exactly anon. It's because the line was originally, "Luke, I am your father". But then it changed into the one it is now.
>>
File: 1459015407232.png (123 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459015407232.png
123 KB, 500x500
>>676603552
>>
>>676603316
Yea it's No, I am your father. People are simply adding Luke in to establish a context, which has become a common misconception.

Actually the mandela effect is simply when many people are wrong about the same thing.
>>
>>676603290
NO IT WAS NEVER "LUKE". Please just watc the the original cut. they have never once chaned that line it has always been NO. what is it you don't understand?
>>
>>676603648
>>676603552
>>676603226
>>676602001
Samefag, also fuck off shill
>>
>>676603911
falling for the bait
>>
>>676603911
Do you not understand that when the effect happens it changes things?
>>
>>676603290

Still full of shit. "He told me enough. He told me you killed him!" "No! I am your father!" This is just a misquote that lots of idiots use. BTW, same thing for Field Of Dreams. Hell, the WHOLE FUCKING MOVIE is about him building this ballpark so he can be reunited with this dad, and that's the HE that "the voice in the corn" is referring to. You don't hear "they will come" until later, from James Earle Jones' character during his exposition about why he should keep the field.

You didn't use Dirty Harrys "Do you feel lucky punk?" misquote, either. I'm kind of disappointed by that.
>>
>>676603931
One of those is me.

Screencap.img
>>
>>676598109
When did you notice "Interview With The Vampire"? Cause years ago my brother got the movie from the library & I looked it over & thought it was the gayest thing I'd seen that day. And the title was "Interview With The Vampire".
>>
File: 1458722346738.jpg (168 KB, 458x357) Image search: [Google]
1458722346738.jpg
168 KB, 458x357
>>676602001
>>
>>676604283
Me personally I never watched the thing it looked fucking gay as fuck. I have no idea.
>>
>>676604142
But it hasn't changed anything? some people just say the line wrong. that's it. nothings changed
>>
>>676602632
It was always Loony Tunes dude.

It was even translated to "Bolondos Dallamok" in my country, which is Loony Tunes.
>>
>>676604600
That's what the effect does. It makes you thing that.
>>
>>676600544
I'm 22. But eh. He's always been an ape called a monkey in my life.
>>
>>676602632
erm... are we absolutely sure it was toons, back in the day?
>>
>>676604283
I'm assuming your talking to me and my mom had it when I was little (she had the books too which I never read) so I was just kinda raised with it.
>>
>>676604636
Think about it. They're loony cartoons, not loony music. It doesn't make sense anon. It may feel that way for you but for many others they recall it as loony toons.
>>
>>676604283
Maybe because the movie is based on a book based on a manuscript based on historical legend. All the same story, interpreted 5 different, evolving ways with 27 different names?

Or you know, we're brains in jars.
>>
>>676602632
Its has never been toons you idiot, you probably just assumed toons as in cartoons
>>
>>676604900
Technically isn't our brain in a jar either way?
>>
>>676604900
Checked
>>
>>676605108
Technically correct, the best kind.
>>
>>676605044
You don't understand that when the Mandela effect happens it erases all physical evidence of the previous reality. Except memories. Maybe you always saw it as tunes, but it's always been toons for me.
>>
>>676605044
"Drawing inspiration for its name from Walt Disney's then-concurrent musical series Silly Symphonies, Looney Tunes initially showcased Warner-owned musical compositions through the adventures of cartoon characters such as Bosko and Buddy." Literally first thing on wikipedia
>>
>>676604887
Drawing inspiration for its name from Walt Disney's then-concurrent musical series Silly Symphonies, Looney Tunes initially showcased Warner-owned musical compositions through the adventures of cartoon characters.

From wikipedia.

Also there was merrie melodies, so thats why the the tunes part makes sense. The toons/tunes thing was probably a deliberate play on words by the creators and like most of these mandela effect things, it's collective conciousness being wrong and memory being fallible.
>>
>>676601812
There is rampant mind control throughout the world but it would be interesting if this sort of thing is really happening. I remember growing up with the Berenstain Bears books, & I only noticed it wasn't "stein" when the cartoon came out & the TV pronounced it "stain". I thought it was just another way TV people talk weird until I looked & saw all our childhood books say "stain". I was still a kid when the show came on.
>>
>>676605545
It's simply because you couldn't read as a child, and made the assumption of toons later on
>>
>>676592041
>http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a26968/sex-in-the-city-quiz/

URL "Sex-in-the-City-quiz"
Site: Sex and the City

WTF is going on here?

Also, google flipped the fuck out when i tried to force it to only display results for "IN"
>>
>>676605686
Thanks man glad to hear you understand it. The theory is that someone is testing mind control on us by making us think things aren't as they seem. Example: it was always magic mirror on the wall, but we were controlled into thinking its mirror mirror on the wall
>>
>>676605686
It's simply because you weren't reading as a child, and made the assumption later on.
>>
>>676605969
It is real anon. It is real.
>>
>>676594319
The other guy isn't bullshitting, I think somehow "our" reality and its population somehow merged with "your" reality and its population because I know for an absolute fact it was "Luke I am your father" before.

I watched empire strikes back with my great uncle one afternoon and I vividly remember him picking me up and swinging me around saying Luke I am your father playfully when I was a child, he died later that night. That was my last memory of him.

I fucking know it was luke, I am your father. I may be iffy about the other ones but I absolutely know it was Luke back then, for a goddamn fact.
>>
File: sherlock-holmes.jpg (14 KB, 300x313) Image search: [Google]
sherlock-holmes.jpg
14 KB, 300x313
>>676605969
person who was responsible for coding the html didn't know or care if it was in or and. Person writing the article probably watched the show and had enough brain cells to remember the title.
>>
>>676606229
I know what you are saying man. That's why this theory is so hard to fucking prove. If the different realities part is true than there is no way to tell what the fuck actually happened and what didn't.
>>
>>676606229
well watch it again. go and torrent that shit RIGHT NOW
>>
>>676602116
CERN is fucked up. For awhile I'd seen pictures of this statue of an Indian goddess of creation & destruction, with a sunwheel portal thing behind her, & I was like "yeah, symbolism, this shit is everywhere" then I found out that statue is in front of the fucking CERN building.

Fucked up.
And you reminded me of this video.
http://youtu.be/VXC9nCYxW9E
>>
>>676606519
>hard to fucking prove

It's impossible to provide proof by definition.
>>
ITT: ......, man = I gobble cocks
>>
>>676606693
Just recently they started going back to work, and just recently the febreeze one was found out. Who knows what's next
>>
>>676602144
Well I do remember the "Choosy moms choose Jif" slogan for as long as I can remember. I just assumed it used to be Jiffy cause that's a word & "in a jif" is short for "in a jiffy" ...but maybe some people get Jif peanut butter associated with Skippy peanut butter in their heads.
>>
>>676606745
Shit
>>
>>676602632
Yeah I thought Looney Toons, like short for cartoons, but it's Looney Tunes. The old old older ones are called Merrie Melodies. So going from Melodies to Tunes isn't very strange.
>>
>>676592041
Back to /x/ faggot. People like you just memorized wrong and because lots of people memorized it wrong you think some dimensional shift is going on. Kek.
>>
How in the world of fuck are CERN's experiments affecting the past?
The kind of stuff they do there is take a teacup and a saucer and launch them at each other and watch what happens. Albeit on a much smaller scale.
Why are stupid people so afraid of science?
>>
>>676607691
It's people like you that keep the world going backwards.
>>
>>676603362
If there's books I don't know about, no.
I'm saying I read the title on TV, on ads, & on board games & shit when I was growing up. Sex And The City.
>>
>>676607721
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/565315/Scientists-at-Large-Hadron-Collider-hope-to-make-contact-with-PARALLEL-UNIVERSE-in-days

I've heard a lot of analogies on CERN, yours was probably the funniest. When you smash a teacup and saucer try just break, when you smash two atoms together, weird shit happens they don't just break.
>>
>>676606573
You fucking retard, I've seen the "new one".I don't care. I know my memories. The idea that some people think that we're ALL collectively remembering the same thing wrong is bullshit. Hundreds of thousands of people all wrong? About multiple shit too that most of us all remember? How fucking stupid do you think we are?

Dude you can maybe convince me of the other ones but I fucking KNOW it was "Luke, I am your father". That one I know for a fact without a shadow of doubt in my mind.

You will never convince me otherwise. I know my memories. That one was too significant for me to overlook like chick fil a/chic fil a.

There's no way remembering that memory wrong. My great uncle died like 3 hours after we left.

That was my last memory of him, you will never convince me that I'm remembering that wrong. Never.
>>
>>676602974
Why does he say it into a fan? It doesn't make your voice sound anything like Darth Vader. But kids always do that anyway. Kids also always quote that line wrong.
>>
>>676608427
It's OP anon, which one are you curious on?
>>
File: IMG_20160329_154147.jpg (143 KB, 852x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160329_154147.jpg
143 KB, 852x960
>>676603931
You're not good at this.
>>
>>676608554
this is a mothman, shit's bout to get crazy. been seeing it on all the threads.
>>
>>676608782
I'm glad you care that much.
>>
>>676595264
Under rated
>>
>>676609148
I was wondering what that was, what do it do?
>>
>McDonalds is now MacDonalds
What is going on?
>>
>>676608554
>>676608451
>>676602918
>>676608356
>>
>>676609148
>mothman is now a meme
Sure thing anon
>>
>>676608427
Ok. I know this is just bait but seriously, don't watch the butchered blurays with the George Lucas special effects. Watch the original theatrical release. i know it's low res but it's worth it. The best remastering of Star Wars is probobly Harmys Despecialised edition.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXifjbxZDAM
>>
>>676609359
No I think it was the other way around.
>>
>>676608710
If you're OP then we're from the same initial reality because I remember all that stuff.

"Hello clarice"
"If you build it THEY will come"
The BerenSTEIN Bears

I remember all of it

Some I'm not entirely sure of but Im pretty sure I remember it being chic fil a, at least I could've sworn it was chic..
>>
This and Dejavu are pretty bad. The idea we would somehow have memories from an alternate or parallel timeline is preposterous as theres nothing (that we are aware of) that link our concious with the concious of an alternate self.
>>
>>676609443
>>676605305
>>676609337
>>676608657
>>
>>676609589
go back to /x/ please.
>>
>>676606065
Yeah I didn't look too close at cursive & shit. Like the Disney logo, fuck that D.
But I was an excellent reader from a young age. Literally excellent.
>>
>>676609489
>>676609546
Holy shit! You're shills, wow I've never interacted with real shills before...
>>
>>676606022
Well like someone else pointed out, "magic mirror" is only used in the Disney cartoon, with most other cultural references to the old tale using "mirror, mirror"
You know how Disney loves pushing its magic. Which is one of the reasons mind control is so powerful.
>>
>>676609506
I think we are anon I remember chic-Gil-a too. Not fondly but I never liked true food that much anyway. I can't really help on that one. But the hello clarice one. That fucking one. Literally am entire part just missing? You can't make that shit up. I showed my friend today and he got scared.
>>
>>676609950
They're everywhere anon. Trust nobody. Not even me.
>>
>>676606229
Your uncle misquoted it. Most people do.
>>
back to

>>>/x/
>>
>>676610062
I am having trouble finding any remakes of the original tale. Most of them are off of disney's version. What are some?
>>
>>676606942
I found this one recently: the Wonka Wonder Bar is now the Wonka Bar. I'm not kidding. In the old movie, how kids had to buy tons of Wonka Wonder Bars to get the golden ticket, now it's just "Wonka Bars". And of course the actual Wonka Wonder Bars I used to get every Sunday at the Plaid Pantry where my mom worked are now just Wonka Bars.

The world is changing.
>>
>>676610957
This is OP anon. You've actually given me one that I can't identify with. I've always known it as wonka bar.
>>
>>676607721
Why are stupid people so easy to lie to in the name of science?
>>
File: TheFuckIsShills.png (8 KB, 522x100) Image search: [Google]
TheFuckIsShills.png
8 KB, 522x100
>>676609950

<<<a
>>
>>676610957
Go back to your reality you dirty fucking migrant! It's always been Wonka Bars here.
>>
>>676609148
>>676608554

What are you even talking about?
>>
>>676611364
Not guy who said that, but you are a shill, and a shitty one too. Fuck off.
>>
>>676610957
>wonder bar
Wat
>>
The thing is it's mostly insignificant little things that people are remembering wrong. There are lots of people in the world and no-one has a perfect memory.
When lots of people remember something wrong things get misquoted or misread or misremembered and the gullible are easily convinced that they remember it that way too.
Wake me up when Michael Jackson starts selling tickets for his next world tour.
>>
>>676593731
>Luke, I am your father
It has always been No instead of Luke. we only think of it as luke because it was put there by other forms of media using luke instead of no.. as an example was Chis Farley in tommy boy in front of the fan saying luke i am your father.
>>
>>676611564
will you atleast explain what Shill means?
>>
>>676609176
You're the one who compiled me with a few other posts because you're scared of humor.
For the record, these are me samefagging:
>>676599931
>>676601822
>>676602832
>>676603579
>>676604283
>>676604824
>>676605686
>>676606693
>>676607055
>>676607613
>>676607971
>>676608502
>>676608782
>>
>>676612168
finally someone who isn't a complete nutcase in this thread
>>
File: 1459119301269.jpg (27 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
1459119301269.jpg
27 KB, 300x295
>>676612643
>>
>>676612146
I'm assuming you think he's dead then.

>you are in your living room
>you are sipping your coffee when you look at the TV
>Michael Jackson dead March 29th 2016
>You swear he died already
>you ask friends and family if they remember
>nope
>some people do though
>you've just been mandela effected

Understand now?
>>
>>676610913
In the German version it's "Spieglein, Spieglein an der Wand" which translates to mirror, mirror
>>
File: 1422065355244.gif (464 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
1422065355244.gif
464 KB, 500x338
>>676593858
yeah i honestly believe star wars says no and not luke but this "was" in forest gump is freaking me out.
>>
>>676613078
well just go back and watch the scene. i did and then realised that i remembered it wrong. no big deal
>>
File: ahh.jpg (8 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
ahh.jpg
8 KB, 320x240
>>676595569
>mfw i am kinda freaked out and had to make sure that one was not fucking true
>>
>>676613349
Congrats, you are the perfect sheep for mind control
>>
>>676612831
i'm so fucking confused. You're saying i'm a jew now?
>>
>>676610070
>chic-Gil-a

Now you're just stretching.

But. I definitely remember CHIC-fil-a.
Because I watched the commercials as a kid about cows supporting Chic-Fil-A
& I remember thinking it was weird they spelled it wrong. It should have been Chick for chicken meat. Not "Chic". Then years later I see the logo & it's changed to Chick. It's corrected now, but at what cost?
>>
>>676613753
fuck off jew
>>
>>676593731
>Changes all physical evidence
I want to immolate myself because of this thread
>>
>>676613850
It was a typo sorry bro.

>at what cost
That's the question were left with every time. All the changes are insignificant. My theory is something is testing how far it can go with its mind control on us.
>>
>>676611415
You don't remember the whole beginning of the movie where the phrase "Wonka Wonder Bars" was repeated countless times by the reporters & printed on the candy?
>>
>>676613988
exactly debunking this is like proving the existence of God.
>>
>>676613988
Open your eyes blind one
>>
>>676614375
No man I remember everyone saying wonka bars on that terrible British accent though.
>>
>>676614375
No. Go back to your shitty reality and take the muslim hordes with you.
>>
>>676611950
Wonka Wonder Bars. I can't find any evidence online of the name ever being that, & the movies are changed too. I should have kept my candy wrappers, but why the fuck would a kid do that unless he knew the future
>>
>>676614454
What good would that do?

All physical evidence of the altered past is destroyed.
>>
>>676612451
It's a very real thing all over the place that shills are paid to samefag themselves calling themselves.
>>
>>676612898
But he "died" in 2009.
>>
>>676592565
this

all of them either always were or never were the second way
>>
>>676592041
ITT: dumb faggot who can't spell think they've jumped universes
>>
>>676614882
It is true that all physical evidence is replaced. What remains though is the memories. Go and read some of the examples given at the top. You have to at least question one of them.
>>
>>676594485
i dont think that is true because when i was in elementary school (im 28) there was a kid who said a joke that was not funny and should not be called a joke but stuck with me. he said what if jif peanut butter and skippy peanut butter had sex? they would have jiffy.

so maybe his joke was about an off brand peanut butter called jiffy.. but in my mind there must have always been a jif to even make that joke.
>>
>>676615210
That's what "they" want you to think.

You're being controlled, man.

CIA and "The Man" and shit.
>>
>>676615029
The entire reply to the reply to a reply to a reply could be a shill. You really never know.
>>
>>676615338
memory is fallible. everyone has questioned a undeniable truth at least once in their life and then gotten over it.
>>
>>676592041
are you telling me the people in charge of oxi-clean are now saying, "who changed the product name? I didn't authorize this change." and everyone says no idea
>>
I swear I remember when melanin didn't cause thin skin
>>
File: IMG_20160330_122424.jpg (247 KB, 768x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160330_122424.jpg
247 KB, 768x1280
>>676594485
It's happening for now.!!!!!

It's now cleaner
>>
>>676597009
Dude your such an simpleton
Havnt these companies themselves slightly changed the names of their products to appease more faggots
>>
I remember when you didn't have to go to a website of "psychotics" to find intelligent conversation.
>tumbler and reddit fags, have someone show you a meme of what I mean.
>>
>>676612898
Yes. Practically everything we observe and create information about in our heads basically gets paraphrased in order to actually remember it, making our collective memory of the event or item inaccurate.

>life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.
Missing 1 word in order to be accurate.

>froot loops
This is probably some FDA shit so nobody thinks there is fruit in it. I wish I was kidding, but the whole 'wood pulp in your cheese' debacle was about appropriate labeling.

Do you remember when Miller switched their beer bottle from clear to brown? I'll bet you sure as hell don't.

I forget where I was going with this.
>>
>>676614337
When I had no job I used to sit around for literally all day and compile evidence of the cultural mindfuckery going on. So many lies. So much reality manipulation. So many things they shove right in your face to taunt you with "everyone believes us, they won't believe you".

One of the things I use is the disappeared & replaced celebrities. Dave Chappelle disappeared to Africa for years. Eminem disappeared from public for years. When they come back, they're like a videogame design of a movie character..you know who it's supposed to be..& the voice actor does a good job...but it's just not right.

You compare pictures & footage of those two people 10 years ago to them now..I swear to God, they're not the same people. They're like android clones or aliens or some shit.
>>
turn on the subtitles to this and get to where they say the name of the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBxjBZ4plLE
>>
>>676616489
kudos to your chemist
>>
>>676614670
Weird. I just noticed the difference on Easter & I thought everyone would think it was crazy.
>>
>>676614691
What Muslim hordes? There was only the two.
>>
>>676616489
people tend to age in 10 years
>>
>>676616861
How much do they age though?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
It's just people remembering things incorrectly. It's very autistic of you to blame "mind control" or time traveling realities mixing or whatever, instead of admitting you remembered things wrong. Let's be real here op.
>>
>>676616489
You're fucking nuts man
>>
>>676617037
10 years
seriously though, do you really think people remain the exact same after ten years? lol
>>
>>676617052
If I am autistic than nothing you can say will change that. So either unleash your inner retardation or gtfo.
>>
>>676615491
Well, I'm not, not so much. I think MJ may indeed be alive & he's appeared assuming the identity of David Rothenberg, who doesn't sound at all the same as MJ, but when he appeared on Larry King the day of MJ's funeral, he had Michael's voice, build, & mannerisms.
>>
>>676615966
It was Oxy-Clean.

RIP Billy Mays, literal Oxy-Clean shill.
>>
>>676617256
That's where you're wrong. I know it's hard to understand, but the amount of bullshit put into your head everyday is so big that you don't have room to think outside of the box.
>>
When nominated for sex and the city it is announced as sex in the city by the man on stage and the dude introducing her. I was hoping she would say the shows name but she doesnt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIP8ISA0mbo
>>
>>676617803
No you're just fucking stupid. You think you're so smart and enlightened because you watched a couple of YouTube videos. Also way to jump to conclusions about when you know literally nothing about me. I really can't take you serious because you're probably a fat autist living in the basement who never gets out and sees the real world. Have fun never actually learning anything about the world. Stick to your YouTube videos.
>>
wow op this is some retarded shit
>>
>>676616861
Yeah. But we can compare most celebrities 10 years ago to now & they don't seem off.
Their ears don't shift. Their vibe doesn't change. They don't seem like a really studied actor playing the part of them. And Eminem only disappeared for 3 years. Came back very off from what he was.
>>
>>676612912
Movie is also called Interview mit EINEM Vampier, which is interview with A vampire.
>>
>perhaps i remembered it wrong?

>nah actually its more likely something to do with alternate dimensions
>>
>>676616489
I'm not saying you're wrong but couldn't it just be attributed to them getting older and therefore looking a little different?
>>
>>676618517
It's sad usually really think that way. Look at how angry you just were. That's the programming they put into your head. Don't worry we all got it. You're not alone.
>>
>>676619067
Did you even read the post? I am not the only one who remembers this stuff.
>>
>>676617256

I just want to point out that this is not me.

>>676617803

But also, I'm far from nuts.

I had quite a bit of free time. You can joke about that or call me whatever, but I found a lot of shit, man. I had time to observe & think long & hard about things that didn't add up. I don't usually talk about any of it though, because you demonstrated perfectly how almost everybody responds. Just flat out dismissal. So there's not much point & I don't think about it much anymore.
>>
>>676619264
>that's the programming they put in your head
You know it's more likely that I'm just an asshole.
Yes we are being lied to, yes there is a lot of bullshit filling up people's mind. But you're going nuts man. MJ was just a guy who liked drugs, took too many, now is dead. He isn't alive anymore.
>>
>>676595264
respect
>>
File: 1316413379401.jpg (23 KB, 368x326) Image search: [Google]
1316413379401.jpg
23 KB, 368x326
ITT: Fuckwits try to justify shitty memories by claiming conspiracy
>>
>>676619641
It's good to questions things. It good to become aware that yes things aren't what they seem. But you also have to come to reasonable conclusions man.
>>
>>676619102
It's possible, but not what I lean towards personally. I'm willing to concede I'm wrong, or else I never would have found so much about misinformation & things I thought were true aren't. But I also answered someone's similar response:
>>676618790
>>
>>676592041
This thread is extreme cancer.

You niggers just get brainwashed by the fucking internet and have bad memory.

CERN is a fucking joke.

The Mandela effect is fiction.

Wake up, fags. Life is very simple and Science, which is the new religion, is making it more and more complex by the day.

And the scary part is that the people don't even realize it. They don't admit that a big part of Scientism is a lie. And I'm not generalizing here; I'm talking about Science of the Unreachable, the things that you and I can't prove.
>>
>>676619766
I know he isn't alive anymore, in our reality. That's what whole thread has been about. People from different realities remembering different things.
>>
>>676620450
You are the type of person that causes dark ages. Close your faggot fucking lips and don't open them unless your pimp says so.
>>
File: 1347070785618.jpg (127 KB, 440x332) Image search: [Google]
1347070785618.jpg
127 KB, 440x332
>>676620450
Wow... you started off sane... and then...
>>
>>676592041
Theres was this game like Skullkid, that flash game, but this was very polished. It was a demo aparently. Was much much better. Same character, better graphics, 2d, you went from place to place killing people in the street.
>>
>>676619766
You don't even know the official story you're supposed to believe, man, if you aren't even informed on that, how are you gonna criticize a different view based on evidence that exists? It's just you dismissing something you've looked into exactly zero at all.
>>
>>676599417
Yeah it used to be bearstien Bears. I read that shot as a kid. However it's not unlikely that this is some updated version. I'd have to go find my old copies of those books to verify
>>
File: 1457897134312.jpg (92 KB, 768x783) Image search: [Google]
1457897134312.jpg
92 KB, 768x783
>>676600827
>>676602689
>>676603911
>>676604600
>he keeps falling for it
>>
File: Greedo_shoots_first.png (2 MB, 1919x816) Image search: [Google]
Greedo_shoots_first.png
2 MB, 1919x816
>>676592041
The Special Editions really did a number on you, didn't they?
>>
>>676621131
I can guarantee your old books are changed. You'll shit bricks when you find them.
>>
>>676621060
I don't know if you're the same anon who made the last assumption but I'll say it again, why do you assume that? Why do you think I haven't looked into this? Way to make assumptions man. I'm not fucking nuts, I don't make bizarre conclusions therefore I know nothing about what you're talking about?
>>
>>676618517
>>676619264
>>676619766
samefaggin
>>
>>676621060
>evidence
>no evidence left behind after effect
This entire argument is unprovable and thus stupid.
>>
>>676621590
Not either of the anons you're replying too, but I'm assuming you know nothing because you have yet to show you know anything.
>>
>>676620114
Trust me, I know it sounds unreasonable, but the more you allow yourself to consider, the crazier things you start to realize. I am well aware how crazy this type of shit sounds, but if you just reason about it, it's not that it's impossible or anywhere near impossible, it's just that it goes against everything that is constantly put forth as reality.

What about what I've said do you consider truly unreasonable? Because I guarantee you it took me months of reasoning to allow myself to accept some things.
>>
>>676617052
The LHC is used to find the God particle. They have stated how close they are a year or two ago, which probably means they've already found it. My bet is you probably know people that have noticed these changes as well. It's called testing the waters. None of these changes actually fucking matter. They aren't time traveling, mixing realities. It's called the God particle for a reason. They are experimenting, trying to create something out of nothing. Aka a new reality. Read up on string theory, metaphysics, quantum physics. Quit leaving ignorant comments just because you think the world works how daddy tells you. Not op btw
>>
>>676621862
I'm not even talking about the Mandela effect here man, haha we've got kind of a side thread within a thread going.
>>
>>676592041

>Implying you can trust your memories.

Let me remind you that experiments have shown that people create false memories automatically when presented with photoshoped pictures of themselves in situations they've never been in or convincing made-up stories regarding their childhood.

Our memories simply can't be trusted and are manipulated easily.
Time travel isn't needed to explain this.
>>
>>676593731
Wrong, scene goes kinda like this
>luke :obi one said you killed my father
>vader :No, I am your father
>luke :nooooooo
Not 100% accurate but this is pretty much it
>>
>>676621997
I am OP, thank you anon
>>
>>676621997
So... when faced with a discrepancy in your memories of pop culture, the better explanation than your memory being faulty in some way is that a sinister cabal of nuclear physicists is tinkering with reality?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
>>
>>676622407
You are fucking dense.
>>
>>676622543
You fucking idiot do you even understand what the Mandela theory is?!? It's not just one person forgetting what they had on their pancakes that morning, it's groups of people recalling the same thing accurately. How fucking dense are you?
>>
>>676621872
Because I don't believe in it. I know of it and I know what he is talking about. I've looked into this more than anyone I know. I don't dismiss it because I don't know anything about it, I dismiss it because most of it is fucking stupid. Sure I believe in some things, but they are irrelevant in this thread. It's good that people are questioning things, but when you become like op and start making retarded conclusions, you start to become nuts. Which is what I've been saying this whole time and all you fags say is "you don't even know what you're talking about! Blah blah blah"
>>
>>676621997
Dude, they are using it to prove/disprove the higgs field by trying to create the higgs boson.
They think they found the boson but are doing tests on its properties to see if it's real or an anomaly. The higgs field is what you are mistaking the god particle for. There is no "God particle" and the higgs field only gives mass to matter.
Please read up before spewing this bs
>>
>>676622920
You still haven't shown us that you know what you are talking about. You just said you know, but you didn't give any insight or examples. Tell us what you know almighty scientist, please.
>>
>>676602866
there is no know original, the grimm brother write it down based on 3 variations they found. She did not die in the grimm story
>>
>>676621590

I'm the one you called fucking nuts.I'm nobody who's called you names or tried to analyze your life situation or anything.

But you dismissed what I said about Michael Jackson. If you had looked into the things I talked about in the comments, you would at least have something to say to refute it or a counter point to bring up. I have a fairly logical brain & I don't like how crazy a lot of things I've come to believe are. But it's not crazy because I am. It's crazy because reality is, & people are fed a watered down vision of that.
>>
>>676621997
>Quit leaving ignorant comments just because you think the world works how daddy tells you
There you fags go again, I've probably looked into this shit more than any of you. What I'm saying is your conclusions are fucking stupid. That's not to say I think the world works the way we are being told it should work, it's just to say that you are all really really stupid.
>>
>inb4 this is a very simple explanation
No shit, I'm not a quantum physisist yet
>>
>>676622543

No, because these many scientists actually have good intentions. But they aren't the ones who own, or who decide what to do once they make a breakthrough. They are there to make the breakthrough, and then hand over whatever capability they have found over to whoever hired them.

>nuclear physicists
>>
>>676623137
>>676623713
>>
>>676623259
Also, Brothers Grimm has been changed to Brothers Grimsby. Look it up, I am not kidding you.
>>
>>676603911
THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT. Luke was a misquote by people who needed to attribute his name in order for people unfamiliar with the plot in order for them to know what was going on. it's not fucking cern you shit heads, this guy is right.

>>676604096
>>676604142
>>676621348
>>
>>676622871
Oh, I'm sorry. A number of people make the same minor memory errors, and thus multiple realities CERN blah blah blah.

You're a fucking moron who could use some goddamn thorazine if you think that you and a couple internet buddies making the same mistake in memory means anything.
>>
fucking /thread already
>>
>>676623816
So, the Illuminasonjews or some shit.

Nope, still bullshit. Changing the players doesn't make the scenario any more plausible than you and some other people remembered shit wrong.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.