[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did your dad hit you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7
Did your dad hit you
>>
>>676554508
yes
>>
>>676554508
no
>>
No.

And if he didn't I wouldn't take that shit, I knew about child services when I turned 8.
>>
>>676554508
yes
used to hate him for it
then my son was born and i watched as my father put all his effort into changing how he handled his anger, watching him struggle to change and be a better person for his family
did a complete 180 and has become one of the best parts of my life and has always been there for me and my family since
>>
>>676554508
physically scarred me as an infant, he's a heavy heavy drinker and drug addict, the stepmother convinces doctors to prescribe her copious amounts of meds, they would team up on me for pointless reasons and the stepmother guilted my father into kicking me out of the house mid college year, i'm scared for my infant sisters life, not a soul knows about this or gives a shit except for my drunk mother who is losing her mind and she doesn't give a shit either
>>
>>676556443
oh yeah he works as a judicial system advocate for the abused
believes he can get away with anything knowing every lawyer in town
i would wish him swift death upon his soul but then the step mother would gain immediate custody and she is a ham planet psycho, unfit to handle herself let alone a child
i dont know what the fuck to do when there seems like nothing i can do
>>
Yeah, but he's dead now so idgaf
>>
>>676554508
Fuck yeah he did. It was a good week if I only got hit 5/7 days. The nigga once stopped the car on the side of the road and beat the fuck outta my brother and I for saying "yay!" because we were gonna get ice cream or some shit. Said we were faggots for saying yay and didn't take us to get ice cream.
>>
File: tumblr_nenc2siR521rbq23ko5_1280.jpg (107 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nenc2siR521rbq23ko5_1280.jpg
107 KB, 1024x1024
I miss him terribly. Dead since 2009.

Stupid shit I don't know how to do.. I'll just ask dad.. oh wai ;_;
>>
>>676554508
he spanked me when I was a kid, idk if that counts as hitting but I'm glad he did it so I didn't turn out to be a fucking faggot asshole douchebag
>>
Yes
But he died in a horeible accident so i tell everybody he was a great dad
>>
a few anons in here still living with their abusive parents

isn't /b/ 18+.....so move the fuck out
if your complaining about how horrible it is being abused at home, then leave
>inb4 only place i have to live otherwise i would be on the streets
well then stop complaining about it if it's your choice to stay in the abusive environment

but i get the feeling that these anons im talking about aren't 18+ but 15 yr olds
>>
>>676557220
dude the fuckin feels!!!!
seriously man hit me right in the chest
my father is still alive
but EVERY fuckin time i have a question about something i don't know, like fixing blown outlet etc. he is ALWAYS there for me and answers every stupid question i have any time of day always there to help
brings me to tears everytime i think about my father passing away
>>
Yeah. Bipolar as hell
>>
>>676557150
>faggots for saying yay
>>
>>676557478
It's painfully obvious that you're the 15 year old here.
>>
>>676557379
THIS
I he hit me but, just when I miss behave. My mom also spanked me good lel.
Turns out people who didn't get hit as kids turn into spoiled fuckers.
>>
>>676555826
Pansy. If you can't take a lick, don't be a dick.
>>
Stepdad hit me. Also did other stuff
>>
>>676554508
Only when I misbehaved.
>>
I never met my dad, i was raised by a single mom, now i'm a social outcast with suicidal tendencies

good job single moms
>>
>>676557220
that or when something genuinely excites you and you grab the phone and it hits you, i cant call that motherfucker, damn.
>>
>>676558007
I'm not even exaggerating. My dad always called me and my brother faggots, stupid, retards, etc. There'd be days that he'd make me miss meals, and even one time when I was around 6 I think, he didn't let me eat all day as a punishment for some stupid shit I had done the previous day. There was one day during dinner time that my brother was eating really slow so my father lost his patience and grabbed him by the back of the head and slammed his face into the plate and rubbed his face into the food while screaming at him to eat. My uncle was there at the time and threw up from seeing what he did.

It's pretty stupid tho. My dad denies have ever done anything to us. Says that he may have slapped us only a handful of times. I literally laugh in his face when he says it but my brother gets butthurt as fuck and starts arguing. I definitely got hit worse than my brother but I still think the denial is hilarious.

I got a bad but I mean I don't hate the nigga for it. Shit happens and at least I don't act like a nigger.
>>
>>676558219
what other stuff?
>>
No
But he cheated on my mom twice and went into drunken rages with me when I was very young
>>
>>676554508
Yes
>>
File: 1414558183582.jpg (31 KB, 578x586) Image search: [Google]
1414558183582.jpg
31 KB, 578x586
>>676558219
>>676557907
>>676557460
>>676557092
>>676556443
>>676556178
>>676555516
>>676555093
contact info?
>>
>>676554508
nope my mom took care of that
>>
>>676554508
Yeah but I didn't turn into a bitch over it. What used to get me pissed was him stabbing a finger into my chest, guy's digits actually had visible muscle in them and it'd leave a guaranteed bruise or a knotted pec... That aside, I never hit him back because at 10 my parents divorced over him cheating and I still remember seeing him cry, he's never been the same since. I'm almost 30 now...
>>
>>676556178
he was replaced by a synth
>>
once when he found out i was skipping school. knocked me straight to the ground in front of my mom. it was embarrassing.
>>
>>676558025
sure fag whatever you say
i guess this thread is full of people over the age of 18 still living at home and being beaten by their father
just makes you more of a bitch so have it your way

go cry moar about daddy breaking your ass in while you scream "but im an adult"
>>
>>676558757
Yeah. My dad also seriously believes he was the perfect father
>>
>>676554508
Yes, me and my mom. Respected him as I lived in the house. Moved out 17, he followed hit me, gave him a black eye and small gash on his head. Never tried to swing at me again
>>
>>676559366
I'm not here to complain that my dad hit me. Once I reached a certain age and realized that he hit me so I wouldn't become a degenerate of an adult I understood all the shit he did. Did he have to go to such extremes? Not necessarily, but he did need to hit me so I wouldn't be a pussy like you
>>
No, I barely saw my dad because the is a spic sumbitch that got caught by an undercover police officer, while looking for a prostitute.
>>
>>676554508
no. he was cold and distant, so when he died it didn't affect me that much.
now, my mom was a very loving, caring person, and I really miss her.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Sleeping in my room
Holy shit didn't know the flash is turned on
>>
>>676554508
I got the belt once. Spanked plenty. But nothing awful. I'm sure I deserved it. i do miss that motherfucker.
>>
>>676554508
yeah. i hit him back until he cried. he forgot i was 16 at the time and i was (and stil am) working out all the time.
>>
>>676554508
Yes, but then that fucker got old and whenever I remember that I go to his house and kick his ass.
>>
Never knew my biological father, but the "father" I had. He ended up chasing me down the street throwing cds at me, beating me with a wooden broom stick, belts, hangers, shoes. But the best one was because I told my mom "I hate you" and tossed (not throw) a pillow at her. He comes home throws me across the room a couple times, then he says "SAY YOU'RE SORRY! OR I'M KICKING YOU IN THE FACE, 1... 2... 3.." he kicks and I put my arm up and he breaks my arm. I live outside and in my gfs place for 2 weeks not knowing why my arm won't straighten and is sore. Finally go home since I'm 14 no money no insurance find out its broken.
>>
>>676557220
YEah, I hear you. My Dad died in 08. I still sometimes will be driving and thinking about something and it pops in my head to call Dad and ask him what he'd do.
>>
>>676559462
My dad was a fucking master at taking off his belt though. I shit you not /b/ro, there were times that I thought he was part demigod. I remember once I had asked him if I could use his calculator for some shitty 4th grade math, he obviously said no because I needed to learn how to do it. I asked again but he screamed and told me to sit down. I don't know how he did it, but in the same time frame as me turning around to walk back to my seat, he had already unbuckled his belt and whipped me across my thighs. Mind you, he was sitting down at his desk in his office, so nigga pulled some The Flash shit. To this day, like 14 years later, I still have no idea how the hell he did it.
>>
>>676554508
He made a paddle at work and named it Woody. I don't know if spankings count though/
>>
>>676554508
Nigger
>>
>>676559743
Was your mom a milf?
>>
File: main_girls.jpg (34 KB, 234x374) Image search: [Google]
main_girls.jpg
34 KB, 234x374
Yes

Died in 9.11 he was flying the plane.
>>
>>676554508
Nope, he's a good guy
>>
>>676554508
I have seen my death in my fathers eyes, if that is what you mean.
I'm sure a lot of people have it worse than I did.
>>
yes , that's why i have become the opposite of what he wanted me to become also cut off all communication with him.
>>
>>676560389
NO! thankfully non of my female relatives are attractive. family reunions aren't weird and horny.
>>
>>676560155
First and foremost, underaged b&. Secondly, you're a little shitstain of a human if you told your mother that you hate her even though I already know for a fact that you're an edgy teen that doesn't know how to express himself like a normal human. You're scum and I'm glad your arm is broken, faggot.
>>
No because lawsuits
>>
>>676559962
you're so strong anon
>>
>>676560628
...are you hot? In a totally ungay way of course
>>
>>676554508
He did, now he supports me because I'm too much of a sperglord to hold a job. Lel
>>
>>676559962
Still am 16
B&
>>
ya but he matured and really regrets it and even broke down while apologizing, treats me really good now

we cant really form a relationship now though
>>
>>676560947
No. Apparently ugly runs in the family. One of the main reasons I got snipped. No ugly kids for me.
>>
>>676554508
Not in the conventional sense
He would do shit that didn't leave bruises like yanking on my fingers, joint locks, indian burns, wadding up a pillow and hitting me with it til I go crosseyed
>>
File: spanking.png (115 KB, 498x443) Image search: [Google]
spanking.png
115 KB, 498x443
>>676554508
yus
>>
My dad knocked me around my whole childhood, beat my ass more times than I can remember.

My brother raped me when I was 9 too.

Now I'm 27 and a piece of shit with no job who lives with his mom.

Lately I've been losing my temper a lot, and I've come to the startling realization that I'm turning into my father.

Luckily, I'll never have a kid so i don't have to worry about fucking a childs life up at least.
>>
>>676561779
>brother
did he do it to put you in your place? or because hes attracted to you?
>>
>>676561779
>I've come to the startling realization that I'm turning into my father.

Your father had a job and a woman and lived in his own house.
>>
>>676561779
wew lewd
>>
>>676561779
It's your fault that you were raped because you were asking for it because you dressed like a slut in front of your brother. You should feel ashamed.
>>
>>676562061

I don't know. I don't talk to him. But seeing as 13 year olds don't usually rape, I think it happened to him at some point and thus the cycle of abuse extended to myself.

>>676562107

True, but at least i'm not a child abusing asshole who left his family.

>>676562206
>>
>>676561779
Goddamn thats fucked if true anon. You should try to sue your family
>>
File: 1458415924341.jpg (66 KB, 700x497) Image search: [Google]
1458415924341.jpg
66 KB, 700x497
>>676557220
Same 09
i never got to learn all the things a young adult learns from their dad.
Mostly im sad dad will never be a granddad, grow old with my mum, be at my wedding.

I'll never get to have a beer with dad whilst watching the footy, I'll never get to do spring cleaning with mum and dad listening to the radio and chainsawing up fallen trees.

Hell i'll never get to smoke some weed and go for a surf with dad, i learned in my later teens when i began smoking that my family all smoke when we have big get togethers.

Dad gave me a few whoopings but it was never the hitting or one time washed my mouth out that was the punishment, it was the embarrassment and shame of what id done that really struck me. which is why i dont lie to parents unless they're white lies. like a few times in highschool i accidently let my mates mum know about our drunken escapades because i would just have conversations with her friend to friend
Honesty is the best policy etc etc.

Heart disease is a hell of a thing.
blog over
>>
>>676562471
you have whats called "lazy loser" dna and maybe some ptsd, dna can be morphed out of that state with lots of hard work dedication and a different perspective

faggot
>>
>>676562845

>whilst, mum, footie

he should have beat you every day of your life you fruity little pip.
>>
yes. he left a few scars on my body. but he jumped off a roof in 2011. now the scars is like tatoos. helping me remember him, he wasnt all bad, we had some great times together.
>>
>>676555826
Only fucking pussies use the law. If you were taking shit, you give it right back.
>>
>>676554508
Mine did. Nothing too serious but looking back it was probably a bit ott - i was a mischievous little bastard so was constantly in trouble for minor stuff. I'd get a bollocking at school and dreaded the sight of my dad coming home later as I knew I'd get a wallop, hours after my crimes had been committed.

That said, it was mostly poor parenting through ignorance, he turned out to be the world's best grandad - as is often the case.
>>
>>676560765
I'm 22 now. Wish I was lying and that creative. Also I had a step father that wasn't as physical but psychological. Since I refuse to allow that to be an excuse I have been working since I been 17 and living on my own since 19 basically paying my own way since 18 though. I work driving cancer specimens between labs and get 40+ hours a week.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.