[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tips for getting off the devils lettuce?? I have been smoking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8
File: exslut.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
exslut.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Tips for getting off the devils lettuce?? I have been smoking for decades but I need to stay away from weed for a bit.

Any tips to make it easier? I am on day 2 and I will have trouble getting through the day today I can tell.
>>
how about not smoke it nigga lol smh how you get addicted to weed
>>
File: conker.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
conker.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>676541125
Just stop. Go find something else to do, a hobby or what not. Start working out if you don't already. Could change your life anon. Or just do what I did and join the army.
>>
>>676541125
Do heroin, best method
>>
>>676541125
>devils lettuce
Love that term. Gonna steal.
>>
dispose of anything weed related and stop being a pussy faggot. i've got rid of my addiction for cigarettes cold turkey, nicotine addiction isn't even that bad and so isn't addiction to weed.
>>
File: 1436815483896.jpg (78 KB, 550x617) Image search: [Google]
1436815483896.jpg
78 KB, 550x617
>>676542814
too old for army and I don't care about Haliburton stock price enough to die for it.

>>676543005
Too expensive and I live in a poor area so hard to find good stuff.

>>676543181
I always liked 'lazy lettuce' but when trying to get off it it is the Devils lettuce

>>676543230
When I quit smoking I had the health benefits directly in front of me but with weed it really just makes me stupid and lazy (vs cigs which kill)

Nothing was harder than quitting cancer sticks, that much I know.
>>
File: 1415250573992.gif (1 MB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1415250573992.gif
1 MB, 300x188
>>676541125
>devils lettuce
so fucking gay...
>>
>>676541125
Stay away from people that smoke

Delete all your dealers phone numbers

Deactivate Facebook or any social media
>>
>>676541125
Devils lettuce? Do you listen to Todd and Tyler?
>>
>>676544258
>Stay away from people that smoke
This is what will be toughest today. My buddy and I always get high Tuesday afternoon between classes.

>>676543955
weed is addictive and their is withdrawal after prolonged use.
>>
>>676544390
Nope never heard of them. I have heard it called that since the 90s.
>>
Step 1. Do not combust the cannabis

Step 2. Do not combust the cannabis

Step 3. Do not ingest it in any form
>>
How do you take it?
Straight green or mixed with tobacco?
>>
replace devil's lettuce with regular lettuce
>>
Just don't buy anymore or smoke any when someone offers you some. Easy as fuck. You won't miss it after a few weeks, and when you do start smoking again it's awesome.
>>
First couple days suck balls, after that your goood
>>
>>676541125

Easiest way to go is to take it day by day, if everyday you tell yourself that you need to get through the day whithout it will be a bit easier on you.

I am not a good example tbh, I tend to drink when I am not smoking... But I have had a few successful attempts at stopping with doing a lot of sport, especially when you just stopped smoking, it burns the THC left in your fat and get you a bit high, just go for a run each time you wanna smoke.

GL with that b/ro, its not that hard to stop physically, but after years of being uesed to go through the day smoking Iknow how hard it can be mentaly
>>
>>676546603

Not that easy when you spent decades smoking, everything is so tasteless, frustrating, annoying compared to doing the same with a joint
>>
>>676548871
I've done it a few times and I've smoked since the late 90s. Don't contribute to the stereotype of stoners being pieces of shit.
>>
>>676541125
Fill your life with something else. Preferably not something that will not incite your obvious addictive personality.
>>
Make your own DIY Detox Bath with ginger powder (makes you sweat profusely), citrus(about half a cup of lemon juice rocks, and epsom salt (to replenish lost salts).

It worked for me when I had to quit weed and get rid of the cravings. It'll make you instantly sweat out all THC Metabolites still clinging on to your fat cells around your blood vessels and you'll feel slightly high one last time and then its gone.
>>
Like I'm addicted to video games that's not a real addiction.
Stop pretending.
Just quit it fag
>>
>>676549595
I had to do this to lose all cravings and pass a test next day. It works wonders! Drink a tall glass of hot tea at the same time to get your diuretic system cranked as well for max results (piss out the toxins)
>>
>>676549183

Yeah I've done it too, and by the sound of your comment we are both still somking. So how easy is it really ?

Inb4 its only because I don't wanna stop, yeah that's what I've been telling myself for years.

And I am not being dramatic or whatever, its not that bad of a drug and I function pretty well with it, I am just objective regarding the fact that I am addicted to it
>>
Start taking Kratom, or possibly smoking some other legal herb (not synthetic shit), such as catnip.
Kratom will actually have some nice effects and simply having something even though it's not going to stack up to pot it can help.

The other smoke-able legal herbs will be even more disappointing, but if you are one of those people that is not only hooked on the effects, but hooked on the actual act of smoking it might help.

Try to detox your system too. You can buy a cleanse, or you could just drink water with lemons squeezed into it.
>>
>>676541125
Stop being a faggot for starters. You can't be physically addicted to pot. All you have to do is not do it, find something else to occupy your time with.
>>
Go buy yourself a pack of these and stfu faggot
>>
File: tmp_18121-images(3)-75183358.jpg (9 KB, 171x295) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18121-images(3)-75183358.jpg
9 KB, 171x295
>>676550670
Oops
>>
>>676550608
You've never had to quit smoking obviously. Quitting heavy ganj smoking will result in slight cravings due to metabolites breaking off of fat into the blood stream. It'll feel like you smell it somewhere when its no where or some slight high. detox is key
>>
>>676548871
I have been smoking pretty much all my adult life, longest I stopped was 5 months. Just because.

Yes everything is bleh for a few days. Then its normal and it feels regular.

Running definitely makes you feel high again, I suggest you try it when it gets hard to make it anymore without smoking.

Sleeping will suck as well, just do something productive those first few nights.

Your dreams will become really crazy, vivid, scary. This is normal.

most importantly try not to WANT to smoke, when you think about it just stop it. it makes it 100000x worse when you just thinking about "i wish i was smoking now". just stop it. stop it immediately and do something else.

Good luck stoner bro.
>>
>>676550608
It makes it difficult when it doesn't occupy your time. If you smoke/vape in a portable fashion then you can just go about your day high as shit. I went to school and worked for a long time, and continued to smoke through out. I'm pretty sure if I didn't smoke I might have been more productive, but not to the point that I'd prefer to stop smoking.
>>
>>676550791
I had to quit drinking after 20 years of drinking every day. So tell me more about how your non addictive substance is hard to quit. Stop being a faggot, end of story. You're not addicted, you're just too much of a pussy to deal with change.
>>
>>676550859

I wasnt actually OP but I 100% agree with everything you said.

I would add that if you wan't some kind of a relief one day for whatever reason, drinking is better than smoking "just this once", the next day you feel like shit and still no weed in sight !
>>
>>676543181

I prefer the cocaines one.

Devils Dandruff
>>
File: 1405227420247.jpg (329 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1405227420247.jpg
329 KB, 1920x1080
>>676541125
Have experience with this first hand...

For starters ignore all the clueless casual smokers calling you a faggot for being addicted to a non-chemically addictive drug, they don't know shit.

The easiest way to stop is to change your surroundings, push your boundaries and try to do things you don't usually do.

I used to play video games a lot when high, so for the early stages of quitting it just didn't feel right to play, like it was lacking something, I couldn't get in the zone. But eventually when my mind was clearer I found I played better and especially communicated with team mates much better on teamspeak.

So, get outside, go chat up some girls (if you're single) Take up a new hobby you always fancied but were too stoned to ever do. Use the money you save on weed to put towards something you always aspired to buy etc.

Eat fruit too, apples are a good one.

Last but not least, have a drink or five. Not suggesting you get hooked on booze, but get some vodka and a bottle of coke and get fucked. Worked for me.

GL anon.
>>
>>676543230

Attention everybody! Retard talking! Entitled ignorant retard who thinks everyone is the same as his boring self is talking! Attention!
>>
>>676551208

Productivity is subject to debate imo, depending on your activities. On the very short term I might be more efficient at my work if not under the influence but on the long run there is no doubt I am more effective with it. Depends on your line of work I guess
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 319x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 319x443
>>676551430

>vodka and Coke
>>
>>676551595
Unless your career is growing weed and making sure it's the best weed possible to sell for profit, there is literally zero benefit from smoking, long term or short.
>>
>>676541125
you aren't addicted dude. sounds like medication to me if you're using it constantly. ptsd?
>>
>>676551309
no one said "addicted" except for you... cravings are an entirely different thing. nice try.
>>
>>676551873
You sound like those fat fucks that pretend they can't quit eating. Crave something else, like not being a pussy faggot. Then realize you can't smoke weed AND not be a pussy faggot, and let the stronger craving take over.
>>
>>676551760
problem?
>>
>>676551852

If your career involves dealing weed, smoking it is probably not the best way to go.

My line of work involves a lot of stress while being somewhat repetitive.If i had to do it for one hour a day, whithout would be alright, but when I have to spend 9hours straight on it its a different story
>>
>>676541125
Move to Saudi
>>
>>676541125
Last one week, two if its really bad, by the end you will be far less inclined
>>
>>676550791
Shut that shit up nigga. Marijuana may be psychologically addictive but that's only if you're extremely weak willed.
>>
>>676551309
Sorry you're wrong brah it definitely I'd addictive

Fucking remember when I couldn't sleep sleep all night if I didn't hand a j before bed. Don't miss that shit
>>
>>676541125
just stop doing it. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>676552305
I wasn't talking about nigger tier dealers, I was talking about growers for dispensaries.

I had a job like you describe before. Everyone I worked with smoked pot. I can assure you, production was at its finest before lunch when they'd all go get high. The rest of the night was snack time and standing around giggling about retarded shit. You may think it makes your work better, but I promise you, it doesn't. It just makes you care less about the fact that you're doing a shit job.
>>
>>676552568
do you even know what a metabolite is
>>
>>676552645
Lay off the dope and learn to type, freaka. Then you can type some shit into Google and find out that you're retarded.
>>
>>676552761

I guess group dynamic could be an influence, I work on my own and profits/losses are on me so I can't really afford to dick around, my smoking habit as nothing recreative to it, I don't giggle or whatever. I also happen to love my job btw.

However, you're point on regarding the why I smoke, it just makes me care less about short term outcomes and keeps me focused on a long run perspective
>>
>>676553318
I take it you're not OP? If you are, and you really want to quit, stop making excuses for why you can't. I don't give a fuck if someone WANTS to smoke, but for someone that wants to quit I'm just being realistic.
>>
>>676553628

I am not OP indeed, started posting in the thread about actual tips and slowly started derailing it, my bad. I tried stopping before and noticed my performances suffered from it. For now I am ok with my habit
>>
>>676541125
MOAR exslut?
>>
>>676542585
Product of mixing it with (highly addictive) tobacco.
>>
Op, are you a Britfag? If so, I got more nudes of your ex lol
>>
>>676544414
>"Stay away from people that smoke"
To truly master your addiction you must be able to bear being around whatever you're trying to qut without doing it. You must face your addiction and appry disiprin.
>>
>>676541125
I feels you OP. Not looking to quit myself but long time weed smoker, a couple decades. I love the 'staycation' I get from weed. And I find it generally makes life more interesting. But on those few times a year when I run out or am traveling or something for a week or more, its amazing how much more clear I can think and everything becomes more vivid. I should probably quit too but here I am picking up a bag this afternoon. The 'addiction' in weed is totally not in the withdrawals, its totally in that little green demon in your head telling you to find some more weed to smoke.

As for quitting suggestions, I suggest you put yourself in a situation where weed is not accessible. Not sure what that is for you. But I have found when I have quit in the past that its only the first week or two that is difficult. if you can take a vacation or visit some relatives or something to jump start your process, it would be totally painless to quit. Maybe a few nights with little sleep but really nothing horrible.
>>
>>676544414
>Withdrawal

I smoked (literally) every day for 7 years and a half, quit when I got a high-demand job which left me with no time to smoke
>No noticable withdrawal effect
>>
>>676554402
Post them nigga
>>
>>676554771
Just waiting for confirmation. I got quite a lot if it is
>>
post more pictures if you want help faggots
>>
to the idiots who say marijuana isn't addictive, you're wrong. Plane and simple.
However it is not addictive on anywhere near the level of other drugs like coke or heroin.
If you are a regular heavy user though you will have some level of withdrawals if you quit cold turkey.

Again they will be very minor withdrawals, but they will be there.
>>
>>676554521
Yeah, but its helpfiul to avoid certain people and situations as you get your quitting process off the ground. Not that other anon. Just sayin
>>
>>676555000
Nice double-trips.
>>
the first week of lettuce withdrawal should produce some symptoms -

trouble sleeping
sweating while sleeping
easily irritable
reduced appetite

after a week or less these symptons should fade. takes another month or two to fully detox the rest of the cannaboids outta your system
>>
>>676555308
THIS

now OP, post some pictures
>>
>>676555000

I think you didnt understant what he said, seems to me he was saying there is an underlying reason for which OP needs to smoke and that quiting will be easier if he resolves this pb.

Pbbly true to some extent but doesnt account for the problem being from OP and being solvable.
>>
>>676550709
Yea.. He's the faggot.
>>
>>676554161
Are you me
>>
>>676544414
>Smoked for years.

Still in school. Fuck sake child i thought we had something in common for a while
>>
marijuana-anonymous
org/
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
>>676541125
This ugly bitch got hairy arms
>>
everytime you think about it, stab yourself in the balls with a fork.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.