[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recently addicted meth user. Ask me anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 5
File: Crystal_Meth.jpg (1 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
Crystal_Meth.jpg
1 MB, 3072x2304
Recently addicted meth user. Ask me anything.
>>
>>676534476
Are you picking at your face yet?
>>
>>676534692
Nope, haven't had the slightest urge to pick/scratch anywhere since I've started.
>>
>>676534791
You will once you realize you can get high off of eating your scabs.
They don't scratch because they itch, they scratch to make scabs to eat.
>>
Worst thing you've done to score meth?
>>
Have you seen the movie Chef?
>>
>>676534476
How much do you spend on a weekly basis for your habit?
>>
>>676534897
I have money so I don't think it'll be necessary. At least until I'm broke .
>>
>>676534923
Waste gas. As stated I have money so I'm not selling my body or anytning.
>>
>>676535011
No I have not, I'll look into it though! Always up for a good film.
>>
>>676534791
Are you one of those weird jittery sweaty guys that nervously comes up to my pharmacy counter to ask for as many boxes of pseudoephedrine as you can possibly buy?
>>
>>676534476
How do you do it
>>
Why did you start?
>>
Fellow meth head here, where you from friend?
>>
>>676534476
how are those teeth looking?
>>
>>676535029
About $100 . $150 if I want to splurge. I have very good connections.
>>
>>676535156
Never cooked or have done favors for cooks, so no.
>>
>>676535146
kek
>>
why dont you just stage an accident and kill yourself quickly so your parents can be dad about a tragic accident and remember you fondly instead of watching you slowly hurt yourself everyone around you and then after they die their whole lives are wracked with guilt and termoil.
>you're one selfish motherfucker, OP. I hope you catch one in the chest.
>>
>>676535163
Smoke or snort. Depending on how I'm feeling.
>>
>>676535192
Well, started off at a party, hit a line thinking it was coke. Gave me the most incredible feeling I've ever had as I suffer from anxiety and depression. Gave me motivation and courage.
>>
>>676534476
What the fuck were you thinking? you know how everyone who takes this shit turned out. Exactly what the literal fuck made you think "yeah i'll do this it'll be G"

Why can't cunts just smoke weed, take some mdma. Why do they insist on melting their faces and becoming the most disgusting creatures on the planet.
>>
>>676535224
Stained from smoking cigarettes, but healthy besides that. no shitty gums either.
>>
>>676535206
Southern US.
>>
>>676535362
My parents passed away years ago. I have no one to hurt but me.
>>
>>676535612
Because smoking weed makes me more unmotivated than I already am and MDMA isn't the easiest thing to get in my area. Well, good MDMA that is.
>>
>>676535630
keep doing that shit and that will change.
>>
>>676535776
well im not paying for your derelict ass when you're face down in an ER.
>>
>>676534476
well i guess its better than being cucked by a woman. meth isn't sentient so...
>>
Does it make you scared or does it make you feel good
>>
>>676535881
you know what gets me motivated? running. Go for a fucking run every morning and see how good you feel about yourself.

Tell youself "eh ill just run 5 minutes"

Then keep running. Running is the best motivational drug.
>>
>>676535946
Believe me I know, I've been contemplating rehab and some other things. I haven't been on the drug that long, so I'm hoping I can urge myself to do something before the long term effects kick in.
>>
>>676536107
any sport that gets someones interest really, not just running.
>>
So you're basically investing in an hero.
>>
>>676536201
better get going trust me it do not take long
>>
>>676535964
I'm not just some hick from the backwoods nor a snobby rich person who doesn't think of consequences. I literally spent 2 weeks researching everything I possibly could about the drug before doing it for the second time. Don't plan on dying from this shit. Then again, nobody does eh?
>>
>>676536001
Makes me feel like a normal person, but after a 4-6 day bender you begin to see the dark side of the drug that everyone talks about.
>>
>>676534476
Actually I don't need to ask you anything. I could tell you what happens next but that would spoil all the fun.
>>
>>676534476
smoke or sniff?
>>
>>676536107
I've tried exercise and sports. Even played baseball for 11 years. I felt like I was living a lie and that the person I was just existed to please others around me, not myself.
>>
>>676536314
No, just investing some time in my life to actually feel something other than laziness, depression, anxiety and anger. Pretty rediculous way to do it yes maybe but it's the only thing that's worked so far.
>>
>>676536411
>Don't plan on dying from this shit.

nigger, I'd rather die than get addicted to meth.
It will destroy any honor you had left along with any possible kind of quality of life. No peace of the mind. No reset button.

Fuck that shit man. Run away, run the fuck away.
>>
>>676536411
Hey op, go to a group help.

Speaking from my heart, since my brother got hooked on it and it's not a pretty story.

You're trying to fill a void, looking to scape from something. This is not the way to go.

The most sound advice I can give? Talk about it. You don't like to share, but try.

If you do, remember you'll be making at least one person in this world smile. Me.

You may not care, but I do. Meth THE drug I wish they could uninvent.

Good luck.
>>
>>676535512
ryt ok where's the meth
>>
>>676536505
Well I've been through it all, the entirety of the darkness from the drug use itself. Not necessarily the shit people go through to get it.
>>
>>676535512
Yup, shit makes you confident as fuck. I can look someone's eye balls through that crack in the bathroom stall when im on it and hold a 10 sec stare then proceed to take my shit
>>
>>676536579
Both. No plugging or IV though. Both of those methods sicken me. I have an addiction, I'm not a junkie.
>>
op should buy 50 ounzes and snort that shit for days and then kill everone

kbye
>>
>>676537050
>addiction
>junkie
synonyms mate
>>
>>676536798
Haven't had peace of mind for over 5 years. Also like previously stated, looking into rehab soon before long term effects kick in. Again, addicted, not a fucking junkie. I'm not already too far gone.
>>
>>676537050

Oh, just you wait.
You will be surprised about how easily your morals will fall one after one.
>>
>>676537050
Same. Started 2 years back. Been off and on recently. Not long binges though. About 2 grams ever month. Stay fucked 2-3 days take 2 days to recover.
>>
>>676534476
fucking waste of life
your dad was right
you're worthless
>>
>>676536905
Sorry to hear about that . I'm not trying to glorify the drug in any way, because I know it's Lucifer himself. Threads like this help me talk about it with civilized people instead of people that have been on the stuff for years and can't even comprehend anything anymore. Seeking treatment sooner than later anways, so advice taken. Be proud /b/ro.
>>
>>676534897
say fucking what? is this true???
>>
>>676534476
Do you go on 12 hour fap marathons?
>>
>>676535362
>termoil

ever notice the red squiggly line under the retarded shit you write?
>>
>>676537565
Believe it or not it does take a hell of a long time to fap when on this shit. Insane orgasm though.
>>
>>676534476
I know nothing from direct users, what do you feel when you take it?
>>
>>676535612
Weed is for niggers, MDMA is for women.
Hash and speed is for men.
Meth for junkies
>>
>>676535048
Better start scratching now to buold up the scabs. You don't wanna be broke with no scabs, homie.
>>
Question:
When you're high on meth and you break into my house to steal stuff... will it hurt when I put a fucking bullet in your head? Just curious. Asshole.
>>
>>676537707
Well, usually after use it takes about 20 minutes to start bringing me up and it's an elevator to the top floor from there. Makes me personally feel able to speak to people, be confident in the things I do and say. Helps motivate me to be productive . But that's during the high, the comedown/withdrawals are fucked to be honest. Shittiest thing I've ever experienced.
>>
Anyone have stories of chicks on meth? How long before they or their boyfriends whorehouse them out?
>>
>>676537875
depends on your aim, faggot
>>
I smoked meth for years.. Stopped when my daughter was born.. Best thing i ever did, but i cant honestly say i dont miss the shit.. Some of the best times ive had in my lifem i was more spun than cotton candy..
>>
>>676537222
>I'm not already too far gone.

you should still go into rehab before you have gone too far.

its too bad you only know that when you have gone to far, you will no longer consider rehab an option.
you will also think that you have not gone too far yet.

go to your local rehab center and commit yourself.
now.
not after one last hit. not in 1 week.
now.
it doesnt matter what kind of stash you have right now, how much money you have invested or how big the craving already is.
just go in the lobby, say you want to get clean before its too late and prepare yourself for some withdrawl.
immediately tell the staff about your stash and that you dont want to go home.

while you are in treatment, ask them about acitivities that can fill the void that the meth will leave.

everyday you spend using makes your detox more horrible.
you should face it.
now
>>
>>676537511
Meth heads even sell their scabs to other meth heads when they go intobprison for protection.

"Desperate meth users who’ve been deprived of their fix have been observed picking and eating scabs off of their bodies, along with drinking their own urine in an effort to try to find enough meth chemicals to get high."

http://co.wasco.or.us/youthservices/methpage.html
>>
>>676537501
Made my day /b/ro. I've seen a lot in life, from death to executions to rape and famine.

That drug takes away everything that makes you "you". Really happy you're seeking help.
>>
>>676537991
I want to know more of this as well. I have a very good opportunity to get into the meth scene as a dealer and I want to know how often this happens
>>
>>676538251
>from death to executions to rape and famine.
are you a nigerian warlord?

id be interested in your story for real tho
>>
>>676537991
This
>>
>>676538020
I'll be sure to put a few in your chest first. It will hurt more, I won't miss, and you'll die slower.
Look forward to seeing you, Junkie
>>
>>676538338
The joke is a .6 shot makes str8 guys gay if that tells u aything
>>
>>676534476
Are your initials A.T?
>>
File: WDjMgxi.gif (4 MB, 426x236) Image search: [Google]
WDjMgxi.gif
4 MB, 426x236
>>676538150
no fucking way....holy shit dude.
The alleys around my house are fucking crawling with meth heads. I sometimes throw things at them from my 4th floor balcony when they're fucking with shit or making a mess.

>meth head digging in dumpster
>garbage everywhere
>take can of tonic water
>throw with the force of thor
>miss him by 6" but hit dumpster
>covers him in tonic water
>methman freaks out, grabs pipe and lid off of metal drum
>starts screaming and banging shit
>call 911
>gets taken down hard and arrested

mfw
>>
>>676538589
Negative. Name isn't American either, moved here from Scotland years ago.
>>
>>676534476
>>676534476
what do you actually do while high?
>>
>>676538661
Lol must have been a good show from the 4th floor.
>>
Could you please OD & die before you reproduce? Help out with the natural selection process. Thanks!
>>
>>676537494
/Thread
>>
File: ow.jpg (38 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
ow.jpg
38 KB, 400x366
>>676539106
>d-do i fit in now guys?
>>
>>676538924
Clean my house, cook actual dinner instead of eating freezer food, hangout with friends, go fishing (my only hobby), just normal everyday stuff. All the drug does for me is make me feel normal , with a bit of energy and awareness. Nothing insane.
>>
File: mp2.jpg (54 KB, 496x345) Image search: [Google]
mp2.jpg
54 KB, 496x345
If coke doesn't get me high anymore will meth?
>>
>>676539014
many keks were had

another time

>old rubby was pissing on our dumpster
>smells fucking terrible when taking garbage out
>throw egg
>HEY EGG BOY. YOU THINK THAT'S FUNNY? NOW I HAVE EGGS ALL OVER MY SHIRT!

kek
>>
>>676538448
My ex is wrapped up in meth. Not sure if she's whored herself out yet but it's crazy how she went from the best person in the world to someone totally different. I'd love to get my hands on the guy that got her into this shit.
>>
>>676539106
Natural selection already took its toll on me, lost my daughter 3 years ago. Will not be reproducing again.
>>
>>676539314
Yes, I don't recommend starting though. It's not worth it. Especially if you even have ONE thing going for you in life.
>>
>>676539454
grab yourself ?
>she's your ex for a reason...
>>
ya'll need jesus
he's got the best shit
>>
>>676536905
Gtfo with that helpful attitude
>>
>>676539454
I can say that I'm not the most logical person for starting this drug to begin with, but I couldn't ever bring another person into this madness. Been using for a long time, some friends have asked to try with me and most don't even know I use, but I've denied ever giving them contact information of my dealers or let them "try" it with me. Sounds nuts but I have morals and a heart.
>>
>>676539646
She went off the deep end when her mother died. Shut me and all her family out. Got wrapped up with shitheads. I'm still cool with her family and it sucks to see them going through the pain. It's heartbreaking.
>>
File: shaking_jesus.jpg (11 KB, 350x337) Image search: [Google]
shaking_jesus.jpg
11 KB, 350x337
>>676539797
>>676539457
>>
>>676539571

I use coke in the mass amounts I'm already fucked
>>
>>676534476
How do you know it's meth and not bath salts? Why do meth at all?

Personally I'm a purist. If it doesn't grow from the earth I probably won't do it and anything I will do comes with a mountain of research first. I understand the desire to drugs but with the options I don't see why anyone is doing meth, heroin, bath salts when you have weed, mushrooms, booze and if you really need to destroy yourself , pills.
>>
>>676540222
As previously stated, I've done loads of research before the second time I tried it again and I still do my research to this day. Also weed makes me even more lazy and depressed, same with pills. Shrooms are entirely too hard to come by, and alcohol has landed me in jail/hospitals more than I care to admit. As well as it being a depressant.
>>
>>676540222
Wrong reply I apologize.
>>
>>676540290
As previously stated, I've done loads of research before the second time I tried it again and I still do my research to this day. Also weed makes me even more lazy and depressed, same with pills. Shrooms are entirely too hard to come by, and alcohol has landed me in jail/hospitals more than I care to admit. As well as it being a depressant
>>
>>676540290
Purist --> try angel trumpets
>>
>>676534897
>Being this underage

The chemicals and poisons Escape through your pores and make acne and that's just one more thing to focus on
>>
>>676541592
Well I've been using for over 6 months and I've never had acne. I'm sure it could come later if my use became heavy, but I don't plan on sticking around it too much longer.
>>
>>676541833
It's been more than a few years for me but I'm sure recipes of changed. it changed from being a white powder to being those crystals when I first started.
>>
>>676541969
Yeah I never accept anything that isn't crystallized shards. Never accepted powder.
>>
>>676542201
I know everybody on the Internet is smarter than everybody else but you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Let's see I was 16-17 so where would have been about 2003. When exactly did you first get meth?
>>
>>676542446
I've been using for roughly 7 months.
>>
>>676535226

I'm guessing you're not in Aus.
It's over $300/g where i am for 'reasonable' quality gear
>>
>>676542633
When I first started it was actually meth then it changed to this stuff called ice the different recipe like I said I'm sure it's changed since I quit
>>
>>676542685
USA. Average price where I'm located is $100 a g. I get it for 50 because family friend.
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.