[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fluffy abuse and i tried to do my first oc greentext on a phone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 21
File: 1458322642110.png (984 KB, 1248x3085) Image search: [Google]
1458322642110.png
984 KB, 1248x3085
fluffy abuse and i tried to do my first oc greentext on a phone during an all nighter. should i post? its just a really long incomplete intro
>>
Is it about fluffy experiments?
>>
>>676527691
its just kinda a story based off me and spaghetti land and Cleveland. the surrounding suburbs
>>
Do it
>>
>>676527760
So about ferals? Post if there are three or more posters
>>
File: 1458983943395.png (46 KB, 512x1334) Image search: [Google]
1458983943395.png
46 KB, 512x1334
>>
op dumping now
> setup: you, as you have all of your life, lived in a suburb of Cleveland, Ohio. for the sake of convenience, lets call this suburb "Saltdale". you spent 4 years getting a degree in business, and your uncle has a job that is supposed to open up in a couple of months, but he is always been a prick, so you don't expect to put your degree to use for a long time. in the mean time, you bought an apartment in a complex owned by the town's richest family. you pay for it by taking "entry level" jobs at local businesses. your town, being so close to Cleveland, has been struck full force by the fluffy epidemic. the recent opening of "spaghetti land" hasn't helped the problem much. yesterday, the cellphone repair store you had been working at shut its doors permanently, thus you are in the market for a job. So...
> You're watching my name is earl for the third time on Netflix, and searching for job openings on your phone.
> Someone knocks softly on the door.
> this means one of two things: ferals or mrs. nesbaum from down the hall.
> you wait and listen for the next few knocks, muting the tv
> when Mrs nesbaum knocks, it's light and rhythmic, however this knock is clumsy, slow, and seemingly without a semblance of meter.
> itsAnotherFeral.png
> ever since you saw the first news reports, you've disliked fluffies. as far as pets, you wouldn't want one, but could see why others would take them.
> ferals on the other hand, were a different story.
> you get up, and instinctively look to the floor as you whip the door open.
> Hh! Wobby, is that nyu mummeh!?
>>
File: 1458954234372.png (412 KB, 1200x1514) Image search: [Google]
1458954234372.png
412 KB, 1200x1514
>>
>>676527997
> however, to your surprise, the fluffy you see at your feet has a leash and collar.
> trailing up the leash with your eyes, you see your old pal Rob with that shit-eating grin you've become used to since 4th grade.
> "so", you say, "ya finally caved and got one for Brandi? i tell ya, she blue-balls you like hell-"
> "nah, this one's for you faggot." he replies.
> you and your friends always have talked like 12.9 year olds to each other.
> "think of it as a housewarming gift."
> again, you peer downwards.
> the fluffy was a vivid, almost traffic cone shade of red/orange, with off white fluff on its tail and mane.
> "you're kidding, right?" you ask, realizing that you need a haircut, considering it called you "mum".
> "nope! He was gonna be for my sister, but she backed out last minute." Rob says, his expression still cheeky as ever.
> "so if Frankie of all people didn't want it, why would i?"
> before he could respond the fluffy chimes in.
> faggeht, are you my nyu mummeh?
> Rob bursts into laughter "yeah faggeht, are ya?"
> jfc.png
> "i don't even have the shit to take care of it."
> "no worries, i got frankie a ton of stuff so she could take it easy as far as expenses for a while."he explains."its in my trunk, we can bring it right up now."
> "seriously though, i have 2 cats man, how am i gonna keep this guy alive?" you inquire, hoping it'll get into his thick skull that you do NOT need this abomination of nature right now.
> rob explains that all you need to do is reserve him his own room and everything will be swell.
> he adds on by saying you weren't his first choice and that this may be a temporary arrangement.
> "ugh, if it means you'll get the hell out of my doorway so the landlord doesn't evict me for putting the health of other renters at risk, fine." you say with contempt.
>>
>>676528144

> robby really always has needed to lose weight since you've known him.
> childish banter ensues as you move the litterbox, food/water dispenser, ball, and other miscellaneous fluffy paraphernalia to the second bedroom.
> why'd you even get a 2 bedroom apartment? as if you'll ever even have someone filling that queen-size you got, you pathetic bastard.
> i know the landlord's nephew, it's a great deal! You always feel as though you have to justify things to yourself.
> surprisingly, the fluffy has been nigh but silent during this whole process, probably since it was picking up new words from you two potty-mouthed losers.
> rob leaves as you sit with the pony in its saferoom.
> as you inspect it further, you deduce that it must be juvenile, as its too small to be adult.
> "do you have a name, pal?" you ask awkwardly.
> leave it to a goddamned toy to make you act bashful.
> fwuffy nu have name. are you my nyu mummeh?
> "daddy. for now, ill be your dad. okay?
> yay! nyu daddeh! i give you huggies and wuv and...
> you zone out as this act of defiance towards God latches onto your leg. you think about how difficult it'll be feeding four creatures.
> you do eat very little, and always have.
> well, I'll be back later.
> nu daddeh, fwuffy want huggies and pway now!
> I'll play with you later, just watch that little fluff tv that "wobby" got you.
> you leave and continue on doing that which you were before, now snuggling with your cats, figgy and newton.
> its late now, and you decide to check on fuzzball.
> daddeh! daddeh! fwuffy miss you an wan nummies and pway an-
> just calm down there, fella.
> how is this thing so hyper? its been without food for a while, and you'd figured it would be asleep by now.
> dad's gonna give you food, and then he's going to bed. okay?
> oh-o-otay daddeh. fwuffy wuv you.
> at least he somewhat gets the memo.
>>
>>676528266

> the next morning you freshen up and get ready to go out, as you surprisingly found a place that's hiring just about anyone: this old liquor hole down in the flats.
> you once again feed the fluffy, reluctantly and trying to ignore his incoherent drivel. after making sure the cats won't get in, you head out.
> you're on the way downtown when you see some detour signs. no problem, you're way early anyways.
> on the drive, you must've hit at least 2 feral fluffies. figures.
> you then stop by a barber, who makes snide and patronizing small talk about your hair, you play along, and get out as fast as possible.
> finally you arrive at the bar a couple of minutes later.
> a small line of people, but you got in within the hour.
> on your way out, it seems as if the line had called in sick and had its lanky coworker fill in. must've been 20 beatniks in there.
> while heading towards your car, you realize the grave mistake you had made earlier.
> a whole herd of ferals plodding about inside your car . you left your window open.
> ah fuck me!
> you creep towards your car, all the while formulating a plan to make these little shits pay for eating your wafflehouse leftovers.
> you take the lid off of a small garbage can and slip next to your car door.
> you unlock and open it slowly, without alerting any daft and oblivious fluffies.
> you raise your arm and begin smacking it against the lid, whilst roaring like something out of a highway rest stop bathroom.
> the herd screams munstah among other exclamations and evacuates the car via the passenger window.
> it took em long enough, and you now realize that you didn't think your plan through very well.
> "scawdy poopies" now litter your rusty old sedan, and you've nobody to blame but yourself.
> fuuuck me!
> luckily a chop shop is not far from your childhood home, and they do cleanings on interiors. yet another expense.
>>
>>676528411
> you take your car into the shop, but on the drive home, you pass the exit ramp that had the detour.
> yep. a heard had a ton of dams giving birth right in the goddamned road of all places
> in lieu of spaghetti land, a ton of fluffy lovers had been flooding in.
> this meant that the cities had to make the treatment of fluffies by the local governments and populations unreasonably well, if they wanted to keep revenue high.
> this also meant fluffy related EVERYTHING was being shoved down the people's throats.
> billboards, stores, rights activists, and even television.
> as predicted by you, the "heartwarming" story about the fluffies in the road was on the local news that night.
> funny, that news channel is on one of the only free networks in your area.
> not only have you had enough of fluffies today to last a lifetime, but it was only 3 pm on a Sunday.
> You also remember that you have one waiting for you at home. Fuckin' A.

like i said its a rough rough draft of a long intro to something with no direction as of yet. engrossing to anyone?
>>
i forgot to mention a domestic fluffy as well as the ferals being the focus
>>
bumping my own thread since im a loser
>>
>>676528572
Is it done?
>>
>>676528753
We're so lonely in this thread
>>
>>676529290
all I've done thus far unedited
>>
File: 1458556109503.jpg (423 KB, 800x3067) Image search: [Google]
1458556109503.jpg
423 KB, 800x3067
>>676529363
C'mon, go on
>>
>>676529468
i will but it might be a while, i will probably post in another thread later today sadly
>>
File: 1458262874503.png (368 KB, 598x2313) Image search: [Google]
1458262874503.png
368 KB, 598x2313
Hope someone make a comic wherein the guillotine is being tested or something
>>
File: 1458607489684.png (1013 KB, 904x1792) Image search: [Google]
1458607489684.png
1013 KB, 904x1792
>>
File: 1458875218843.png (584 KB, 1194x3888) Image search: [Google]
1458875218843.png
584 KB, 1194x3888
>>
>>676529790
Its.. Its... Its beutiful
>>
what in the goddamned fuck is this shit
>>
File: fluffy arena.png (586 KB, 1024x743) Image search: [Google]
fluffy arena.png
586 KB, 1024x743
>>
File: history lesson.png (2 MB, 1500x1088) Image search: [Google]
history lesson.png
2 MB, 1500x1088
>>
>>676530313
its a whole debacle
>>
File: 1.png (161 KB, 900x865) Image search: [Google]
1.png
161 KB, 900x865
>>
File: 2.png (264 KB, 900x865) Image search: [Google]
2.png
264 KB, 900x865
>>
File: bad.png (214 KB, 1000x861) Image search: [Google]
bad.png
214 KB, 1000x861
>>
File: 1440147348327.png (254 KB, 990x2655) Image search: [Google]
1440147348327.png
254 KB, 990x2655
>>
File: 9.jpg (1 MB, 1497x1058) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
1 MB, 1497x1058
>>
File: 10.jpg (1 MB, 1518x1072) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
1 MB, 1518x1072
>>
>>676529663
There's three posters now. Post
>>
i don't like it when they talk back. make them stop talking back.
>>
File: 11.jpg (762 KB, 972x1394) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
762 KB, 972x1394
>>
File: 12.jpg (1 MB, 1026x1456) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
1 MB, 1026x1456
>>
>>
>>676527574
what the fuck is this autism

>inb4 wut are fluffies

I know what fucking fluffies are im talking about the image
>>
>>676531318
1/10 bait, made me reply
>>
>>
>>
File: Don_9a98ee_864507.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Don_9a98ee_864507.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.