[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did we go from the 99% protests in 2011 to possibly electing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 37
File: 99.jpg (329 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
99.jpg
329 KB, 600x400
How did we go from the 99% protests in 2011 to possibly electing trump or hillary as president?

What happened to the revolution?

How are we accepting police brutality?

We watch the news and videos and shake our heads.

We stopped taking a stand.
>>
>>676489933
Not enough power outlets to charge all the Iphones, whole foods couldn't keep up with the demand and hummus shits clogged every sewer in the vincinity of the protestors
>>
File: YouHaveDoneDoggoAScare.jpg (34 KB, 313x286) Image search: [Google]
YouHaveDoneDoggoAScare.jpg
34 KB, 313x286
Holy fuck your right, what the fuck happened america?!
>>
>>676489933
Because Americans are dumb and have attention spans that can only be measured in nano seconds
>>
>>676490394
It's scary man. I feel like we were at this tipping point where there was going to be change and a move in the right direction.
But the wars continued and nothing changed.
Just got worse
>>
did those protests change anything?

no. they didn't.

you have to agree, if Trump gets elected, some shit is going down. most likely he'll sell the entire country to China and then retire to the French Riviera on the proceeds.
>>
People are too afraid to stand up for their beliefs. With the way the world is, people want a revolution. But, we all sit aside and wait for someone else to start it. It won't come until someone grows some balls
>>
>>676489933
>How are we accepting police brutality?
People realized that white people had the higher death toll and people got uninterested. That's why the news moved from the whole number to using a %
>>
File: homer consider.jpg (37 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
homer consider.jpg
37 KB, 569x428
>>676491021
Well I was a big Ron Paul supporter.
Trump is a moron and the idea of him running the country is laughable.

But if he gets in and does any of the things he is talking about doing or fucks up as much as I expect him to there will be protest or impeachment.

I'm more scared of hillary getting in because it will be back to business. Maybe worse considering she is a murder and compulsive liar.

Maybe people will consider voting third party.
Maybe Gary Johnson
>>
manipulation can eventually change the mind of people. That's why I stopped watching TV.
>>
File: 1417128705627.jpg (65 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1417128705627.jpg
65 KB, 500x600
>>676491135
Lets do it mang
>>
>>676489933
Because the 99% protests, were composed largely of wankers.
They didn't hate capitalism, they loved it, they love having a new iPhone every six months, they love having designer jeans that express 'who they really are', they love capitalism they are just pissed it works so well.
There can no revolution without sacrifice, but they wouldn't sacrifice there fucking Xbox for a better world..
Fuck anyone who had anything to do with that giant circle-jerk.
>>
>>676489933
Surprisingly screaming and protesting doesn't do jack shit. Neither does going to college to major in liberal arts or womens studies. The way you get shit done is by infiltrating the system and getting voted into offices where you can actually enact some change. That's how the Tea Party took over congress and the entire Republican party...because they put up their own candidates and made sure they got voted in.

These dumbasses screamed at buildings like Wells Fargo for months, like yelling at a building will do shit.
>>
>>676491715
I really want the American people to vote for no one, just so the electoral college will push some in office. Then the American people can see that we need to get rid of that.
Just a little tid bit
>>
File: 1354480113551.png (120 KB, 540x600) Image search: [Google]
1354480113551.png
120 KB, 540x600
>>676491755
dubs
absolutely true
That's one of my slivers of hope for the future.
I think college age people and younger and on are tuning out of main stream news.

Only thing is social media, facebook instagram and all that shit gears peoples minds to having a really short attention span like this guy was saying.
>>676490730
>>676490730

People with short attentions spans aren't going to listen to all the worlds problems and put their life on hold to make a difference.
>>
In a word, apathy

Although every victory in the labor, human rights, voting, workplace safety, or civil rights movement was won on the streets, none of these improvements for the common man came easy or without sacrifice.
There are no gifts from the rich and powerful, you have to fight for every inch.

Trying to effect change means facing the cold, and the heat. The person next to you may not smell too good. It could rain, or snow. The blue uniforms might show and blast with you with pepper spray or tear gas.

So no sir, not for me, it's much easier to stay home and shitpost on the internet.
>>
>>676491021
No, they didn't change shit but they did radicalize a lot of people.
>>
>>676489933
The revolution? You the the Failure parade? It's like every fucking useless person showed up at once and said "look at me! I have no job, no bills, and I want everything for fuckjng free". Fucking idiots should have all been shot
>>
File: 1458526846143.png (359 KB, 900x862) Image search: [Google]
1458526846143.png
359 KB, 900x862
This thread is full of reddit cucks.
>>
File: jfk.jpg (16 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
jfk.jpg
16 KB, 500x313
>>676492319
That's a shame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1NwLcik2JA

educate and take a stand
>>
File: kwak-kraehe.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
kwak-kraehe.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>676489933
most of them feel, that trump is one of them, he is a self made man coming out of the 99%
Trump is one of them.
The 99% complained about how the 1% got their money. But "Trump" earned it himself.

The people believe, that everyone can become the next Trump
>>
>>676492873
Don't be so simple in your thinking
>>
>>676492909
lol didn't trump get millions from his dad and given a ceo position?

Yea he didn't start from the bottom.
>>
>>676493097
Oh and calling a large group of people the 99% isn't? Tell me what the failure parade of 2011 accomplished?
>>
File: image_2.gif (3 MB, 720x508) Image search: [Google]
image_2.gif
3 MB, 720x508
>>676492887
>>
>>676493266
I believe he refers to it as "a small loan of 1 million dollars"
>>
>>676489933
Because the 99% is literally to stupid to even vote in their own interest. It's like feminists who complain about an all-male electorate but forget that 50% of voters are female. There is no need for excessive violent protest and revolution. The electoral process works ... if only people were smart enough to use it in their favor.
>>
>>676493413
+1 for noting another fallacy in feminist logic. I lubz it.
>>
>wah why do people who work harder than me make more money? I just want to sit on my ass all day, get a college degree, and make money doing nothing!
>Communist revolution now! Vote Bernie Sanders!
>>
>>676493413
Well who is there to vote for?
What choices do people have?
And the 99% had to do with investors in the housing market fucking over the world economy
>>
>>676493413
That's right faggot. Get a fucking jobook and pay some fucking taxes already you waste of skin.
>>
>>676493266
Net worth multiple billion
Got a million from dad
>He didn't earn it.
Let's see you turn a few million into a few billion

Also I don't like trump this is just a stupid thing to say he made a huge fucking profit
>>
>>676493827
I'm sorry, but if you think the bursting of the housing bubble is a game changer in the global economy... you're misguided.
>>
>>676493413
Whoops replied to the wrong person
>>
File: Above_the_Law_scales_logo.png (36 KB, 1458x636) Image search: [Google]
Above_the_Law_scales_logo.png
36 KB, 1458x636
>>676493413
Also, if the voting booths aren't rigged that would surprise me.
There's a lot of college age people finding out at the voting booths that they couldn't vote in the prelims because they were changed to registered as independents without them knowing.

There's a lot of fuckery going on.
>>
>>676489933
Niggers. That's why. Ruins a good thing. Ruins everything.
>>
>>676489933
Of course we stopped taking a stand faggot. Want to know what happened? Nothing. So fuck you, but I'm in the mood to just watch the world burn around me and as many idiots die before I too succumb.
>>
>>676491715

>Maybe worse considering she is a murder

Ill give you the liar bit. but come the fuck on...
>>
>>676489933
your naive and ignorant whining and success shaming was exposed for the vapid bullshit it was

you're a useful idiot for people like George Soros, wake up clown
>>
>>676493827
Depends on your preferences. There's a whole spectrum of possible candidates.

- Sanders
The full progressive

- Trump
fiscally conservative, socially progressive

- Clinton
The conservative in disguise

- Cruz
The full on conservative

and so on...
>>
>>676495182
>- Clinton
>The conservative in disguise

Thanks for the laugh annon.
>>
>>676495182
Just because you are left leaning and you don't like hillary doesn't make her right
>>
>>676494684
Bengazi?
Bengazi..
>>
>>676489933
>What happened to the revolution?
>How are we accepting police brutality?
>We watch the news and videos and shake our heads.
>We stopped taking a stand.

Holyfuckingshit! Kim Kardashian's ass is in the 'news' again!!
>>
>>676496197
Sadly this
>>
That 99% shit was pointless protesting.
There was no objective at all, people just grouped up to complain they are poor. There was nothing else to it. Shutting down areas for nothing.
>>
File: audrey-hepburn.jpg (49 KB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
audrey-hepburn.jpg
49 KB, 720x406
>>676496197
Seriously man
How did we get that fucking distracted?
Not only that but idiocracy has already started.
It's happening
Trying to find some light at the end of this tunnel
>>
>>676490303
Can you rewrite this post? I like it. But I think there might be a spelling error or missing commas, so I can't fully understand it.
>>
File: Dr-Carl-Sagan-007.jpg (29 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Dr-Carl-Sagan-007.jpg
29 KB, 460x276
>>676496802
That's more of what the media covered than what was actually going on
I was at a few protests and there were a lot of very angry well educated people

I saw a few groups of homeless people hanging out and joining because there was food involved and that's where the news cameras were
>>
>>676497165
>a lot of very angry well educated people
how did you know they were educated, and what exactly did they accomplish that the "cameras" didn't capture?
>is this bait?
>>
>>676496144

>failing at her job
>calling her a murderer

Annon if she ordered the rag heads to attack i could see that.

But she simply failed at her job. she though she was doing the right thing in hoping the soldiers stationed there could get shit done and she did not want to send in support when tension was high in the mid east.

That whole thing has blown over to be meaningless now. how dose this make you feel?
>>
Because fuckheads buy the bullshit put out by self serving billionaires instead of thinking what is best for them and their families, future generations and the planet.
>>
File: Audrey-Hepburn-228906.jpg (47 KB, 590x788) Image search: [Google]
Audrey-Hepburn-228906.jpg
47 KB, 590x788
>>676497581
They were people with good jobs that went out of their way to speak out about the corruption they saw
Corporate tax loop holes
The biggest companies with a huge percentage of the nations wealth paying no income tax and leaving it on the rest of us to pick up the slack
The housing market
Patriot act
Oil wars

But all I saw the news crews filming were the dickholes screaming "give us jobs"
>>
>>676497581
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpdpMjG5CmY
>>
>>676498671
>>676499106
lol that's it? everyone already knows this bs, and it's swept under the rug and tinfoil talk or Illuminati bs, even though it's real, it's already been shoved under the rug long ago, so nothing got done right?
>>
>>676499683
But that's my whole point
Why did it get swept under the rug and everyone get distracted?
What happened?
>>
>>676495182
>progressive
you mean liberal. Wtf nobody calls them progressive. They even call themselves liberal.
>>
>>676489933
People watch the corporate sponsored media ... It's pretty fucking obvious.
>>
>>676499961
Millenials are the lazy useless trash generation. You seriously didn't expect them to commit to that shit for years and years did you? They went back to their mom's basements or went off to make babies and sign up for food stamps.
>>
>>676499106
So basically you just want corporations to pay taxes that they should already be paying? That's so stupid to hold a protest over when the first thing you should do is contact your political representatives. America is a Republic fucking act like it.
Patriot act, honestly people are still complaining about that? It's almost like you want the terrorists to win. Repealing it is stupid, and it's worse than stupid without something to replace it which would effectively do the same thing so bad guys can get caught.
What oil wars, please show us where this war oil is coming from and going to. Some evidence maybe.

Fuckin' sad. That occupy shit was like the millennials version of woodstock and thinking they accomplished something just by going.
>>
>>676500249
such a shitty woodstock though.
>>
>>676500249
pls no more bait.
I can't take it
>>
>>676496820
>Trying to find some light at the end of this tunnel

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the decline. Document it for future historians, if you want.

>>676500105
>People watch the corporate sponsored media ...

Holyfuckingshit! Kim Kardashian is getting fucked on the 'news!'
>>
>>676500195

Yeah, they're nothing like the beatniks and peace activists in the 60's and 70's who actually made real change and didn't turn into entitled pieces of shit that expanded government welfare programs for themselves at the expense of younger generations and unborn children and that also raised the millenials.
>>
>>676490303
>>>676489933 (OP)
> Given your disdain towards hummus,I can only sumise that you are herpy derpy I love my meats kinda person. Never mind a sewer, it is you who is probably clogged. Your same tasty meats and bacons are what is giving you and your relatives cancer.

Take your flag waving, right wing bullshit, new fag Virgin ass and do one of two things:

Kill yourself

Or

Read the China study.
>>
>>676491715
Ausfag here. Is it just me or did Gary Johson come out of fucking no where? He seems to be the only one with a realistic and clear take on things. I've known of him for quite some time, but I'm unsure of America's awareness of him.
>>
99% was a stupid fagbook slogan fad that lasted 99 seconds created by poor ass SJW's pissed off that they couldn't get a job after doing an arts degree
>>
>>676500513
If some dumb bitch was getting fucked on the news I might actually watch it for once. I really think it's quite sad a lot of people still watch all that bullshit they don't care about.
>>
>>676491006
>>676489933
Trump hopefully will be the change.
>>
Your "revolution" was bullshit slacktivism. You didn't really think you were doing anything meaningful did you? All those faggots I guarantee are back to their 9-5 jobs working for the dreaded "1%", still their slaves. Or living with mommy and daddy still, living off of their successes.

The answer to the "problem" our society has is not to punish the people who knew (or had parents/family that did) how to work the system and just distribute their wealth. The answer is to get up off your ass and work your way up the ladder. Not everyone is cut out to be at the top of course, but if you try, you can find something you can do that can give you a decent living.

We need to acknowledge the FACT that not all people are created equal. The lazy, unmotivated people who think studying shit like gender studies would translate into a sellable skill deserve exactly what they are getting.
>>
>>676494684
I'd peg her as "warmonger" which could be seen as murder depending on who you ask.
>>
File: garyjohnson.jpg (81 KB, 750x350) Image search: [Google]
garyjohnson.jpg
81 KB, 750x350
>>676500708
Uhh I've tried to talk to people about him
There's a few problems
1. He has no campaign funding, so nobody has every heard of him
2. He is the CEO of a weed company and most people shut their brains off when they hear that. The country still has a weird attitude towards marijuana.
3. He is third party [Libertarian Candidate] and most peoples attitude towards third party is "If I vote third party I'm throwing my vote away because he won't win". Which is a really stupid way to look at it.
>>
>>676489933
We don't need protests, we need to change, especially the people with all the money.
>>
>>676500508
I legitimately think the occupy protests were stupid.
They shut down a bunch of infrastructure fucking up peoples commutes and ability to do business. It caused sanitation and other hazards. Okay 1% of people have more money than you, there was literally no demands just bitching. No arguments presented just complaining they're poor.
>>
File: 1453457127607.jpg (214 KB, 1260x710) Image search: [Google]
1453457127607.jpg
214 KB, 1260x710
>>676500568
I made you mad kid? ahahahahahaha

Move out of your moms house and work for something kid. Don't just sit on your ass getting mad at people on the internet.
>>
>>676501001
this
Stop complaining you pussy ass millennials.
Get hustling and work instead of being so damn entitled.
>>
>>676491006
War...War never changes
>>
>>676501001
It's not about everyone else wanting to be on top though
It's about the people at the top cheating the system to fuck over everyone else
>>
>>676501291
Oh yeah and calling it an oil wars is a tin foil hat conspiracy.

Although I disagree with this guy >>676501001
that people can work their way up the ladder. That guy is clearly bait.
>>
>>676501572
Exactly. Step 1 to success is climb the ladder step2 is destroy the ladder.
>>
>>676501294

I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at the hypocrisy, though 'cause that's a normal emotional reaction to manipulation and bullshit.

Just makin' the argument that it's bizness as usual, and the millenials are no worse than previous generations.
>>
99 upside down is 66...
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
>>676501572
>Working to create a successful business.
>Business succeedes.
>Get rich.

How is that cheating the system?

The only one fucking you over is you kid..
Something this entitled generation needs to learn fast.
>>
>>676501572
if it's "cheating" then they aren't your problem, they are the police's. Maybe some will get away with it their whole life, but the truth will always come out. If you aren't happy with the laws the way they are written, vote (in more than just the presidential election) and lobby for what you want.

I suspect though you're not talking about the criminals though and think people following the laws are still "cheating" just because they have what you can't get.
>>
>>676501704
You have real fealings
>>
>>676501882

I do, thank you for recognizing them. Enjoy your evening.
>>
trump is the revolution in that he's anti establishment. You really think the powers that be would allow Joe-Niceguy-Schmoe to be president? Only reason Trump has a chance is that he has his own money. You should seriously get on the Trump Train. It's good stuff for the USA.
>>
File: bernie supporters.jpg (140 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
bernie supporters.jpg
140 KB, 1024x768
>>676501704
>millennials are no worse than previous generations.
But they are.
Millenials don't want to own homes, they dont want to get married, they don't want to leave mommy and daddy's home. They blame others for their failures when they really haven't even tried.

Some millenials I know are doing pretty good. Owning homes and starting families. Great people. They got off their asses and worked. If they can do it so can all the rest of you lazy entitled slobs.
>>
>>676502387
He's not anti-establishment, he's rich. he's also more used to being on the bribing side of the deal so suggesting that's better is delusional.
>>
File: voyager.jpg (50 KB, 599x449) Image search: [Google]
voyager.jpg
50 KB, 599x449
>>676501842

Nobody is mad at anybody for being successful

The people at the top have loopholes out the ass

They hoard the wealth and none of it gets worked back into the system, which dicks over the economy.

1% of the population controls 33% of the wealth. 1/3 of all the wealth is not being circulated back.

It's funny that the people that get all butt hurt about mexicans sending money back to mexico and claiming that is creating a dent in our economy are so simple minded that they don't give a shit about the 1%

>>676501867
And believing that voting for your bought and paid for "representatives" is going to generate change..

cute really.
>>
>>676502388

Economically, none of those decisions make sense. Being successful in this day and age is not the same thing as being successful in the 80's or earlier.
>>
>>676502786
i'd rather have someone who has experience telling people what to do instead of the typical politician who has been doing the bidding of people far worse than trump their whole career.
>>
>>676502903
Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxvVZe2fnvI
>>
>>676502388
There's not enough jobs and not enough money available to pay wages. Capitalism has ensured this.
>>
>>676502953
working and leaving your mommy's house to start a life and family of your own does not make sense to you?

WOW O_____O
>>
>>676489933
>double dubs, checked

All you can is hope that Trump wins, for we all know that with Hillary nothing is going to change
What revolution, there never was 1, it was child's play, nothing more...
How can we accept wars across the globe, how can we ignore what the US did on the near east, what Russia did to Ukraine, how can we... I could go on and on
And when you talk about the news, they are nothing but a broken mirror, showing only bit of our true face
So people came to rather num them self's with modern media then using there own mind to think.

I do wonder why you are so suprised
>>
>>676489933
Weed was legalized
>>
>>676502903
it is though - successful business expand, creating jobs. The problem is the current system rewards companies that expand overseas instead of at home. Trump wants to change that. Whether he actually succeeds or not, who knows, but he's the only one who has a plan that has a chance of working.
>>
>>676503068
You want a dictator?
>>
>>676503169
>Citation needed
>>
>>676503224

What's the point when the next generation turns into little shits who don't want to leave mommy's house, start a life, and have a family of their own?
>>
>>676503346
You don't think that's true?
>>
>>676503342
honestly, a benevolent dictator with his country's best interests in mind wouldn't be so bad. I feel like that form of government has gotten a bad rap because of the WW2 ones, but at least in theory it could work.

Trump won't be one though, and it's really silly and ignorant to think he could/would declare himself one.
>>
>>676500984
top fucking kek
>>
>>676503477
>What's the point...
Well then whats the point of living at all man?
>>
>>676492412
Listen, I was there okay? You don't have a Goddamn motherfucking ass fingerings worth of knowledge in that capsule of brain matter. They did it all. Torture. Cruel sonics. Screaming soft pain health and beauty products went into it and nobody fisted them. It was America. No such thing as Malibu rum or bannaboat Barnabas luckquuerz.
>>
>>676503883
u wot m8
>>
>>676503519
>yes
>>
>>676502388

http://www.theguardian.com/money/us-money-blog/2013/dec/06/student-loan-debt-minimum-poverty-wage-jobs

this guys an idiot.
>>
>>676503816

>whats the point of living at all man?

Welcome to the millenial mindset. They're doomed to debt enslavement and misery, so why the fuck not just live it up and throw it all away?
>>
>>676503477
What's the point when the old don't die already and stop taking the next generations wealth?
>>
>>676503974
Shut on your cousins drag simpletoon.
>>
>>676504162

Yeah, but maybe he'll learn some empathy.
>>
>>676489933
>why do so many ignoramuses swallow the leftist bullshit?
>>
File: human arms.jpg (114 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
human arms.jpg
114 KB, 800x534
Honest question guys:

Why are conservatives such huge assholes?

Whenever someone proposes a new way of doing things, or puts a new idea on the table, or even suggests a new course of action, their first reaction isnt "How will this benefit the society that I live in, and make life better for my fellow citizens?"

Nope. Their first reaction is always: "How is going to affect me?". "Why should I pay for this?" "How much is this going to cost ME.?" Me, me, me, me, me....

It's like they live in a fucking bubble where their actions DONT affect the lives of others, and the actions of others [and their lives] dont affect theirs. Anything they've succeeded at, they are constantly self-praising. They feel like one helped them. Directly, nor indirectly.

Someone else failed? Well, it must be because they didnt try hard enough. Or maybe they dont want to succeed.

Seriously, conservatives hey are hands down the most egotistical, selfish, narcissistic, dick-waving, and delusionally self-important people that walk the planet. They would rather the Earth burn than have to build a level-playing field for everyone. Even if to their own detriment.

Can we fucking outbreed this shit from their genes somehow? Maybe created some kind of conservative vaccined for babies, so they dont turn into GIANT FUCKING ASSHOLES as adults?

What is the cause of this fucking disease in humans? Anyone know?

/rant.
>>
>>676504254

That was exactly my point earlier, about how millenials are no worse than prior generations

>>676500568
>>
>>676504222
No, the fuckers have more than enough opertunity not to be faggots. I believe that technology and the rest of the office today is the most popular 6-7 stulyest.
Ron pall. John past 2016.
>>
>>676504838

lolwut?
>>
>>676504746
you are fucking ignorant. You really think democrats aren't selfish assholes too? You really think they are being honest when they say they are trying to help the poor blacks and homeless out of the goodness of their hearts and not because they would benefit from it?

Most conservatives (not all of them are the same, just like all libtards aren't) are just honest and upfront about humanity's selfishness. Liberals disguise it and are in denial of it. No matter how much you swear you aren't, most of humanity is racist, selfish, and sexist no matter what their political leanings are.
>>
>>676504746
How they were raised
Scared of change
Scared of things they don't understand
Leftists can be cunts to them which will make them more set in their ways

Left is scared of big business
Right is scared of big government
Both are correct
enjoy this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VGb_euN9As
>>
>>676504996
Fick your sister gobbler faggot. Mexcas. I have nothing because you,
>>
>>676504746
It's cultured.

What you said reminded me of a funny thing someone said (very informative I know) it's like we're on an out of control plane flying towards a mountain and everyone's fighting for the best seat.
>>
>>676505227

I know that the generation that was older than you trash talked your generation. You didn't deserve it then, and millenials don't deserve it now. Don't spread the toxicity. The fuckers who treated you like shit win if you do; they'll have corrupted you into one of them, soulless and dead inside.
>>
>>676505130
So what if dwrhhnnsbkjhbznndid
Do you have it? I hshjznnzjz the kids have already crashed out of 2 to be the 6 6th grade for the sole purpose of my pleasure and not some God damn politic femanon
>>
File: march_of_tyranny.jpg (160 KB, 900x691) Image search: [Google]
march_of_tyranny.jpg
160 KB, 900x691
when you understand and embrace this picture you will understand the problem.
>>
>>676493266
Trumps' dad abandoned him and his mom then created another family, then he started from the bottom to create his empire by selling and managing stocks , do your research before you sheep , it's not good to repeat what you read on fb without questioning
>>
>>676505435
I take Methotrexate every day for my birthday medicines and Lani the he r phone.
>>
>>676505639

my understanding is that he got a million ndollar loan to "start". I have seen him say that on video. i suppose I can google it and show it to you, but it probably wont change your mind about him being a narcissistic megalomaniac.

you like him because of that.
>>
>>676505662

Get some sleep, homie.
>>
It was set up by them, simple as that.
>>
>>676505816
No the ndollar isn't worth a goddamn thing. Your wrong right off the bunt with that ship faggot.
>>
>>676505960

didnt Trump say that? that he got a million dollar loan from his father?
>>
>>676505826
Thank papa. Geesx. But I won't I against you 4 being held against you for everything and I am a 24 the kids.
>>
>>676506106
He did say that. Like that's a small amount. Jesus.
>>
File: 1390700600657.gif (2 MB, 176x144) Image search: [Google]
1390700600657.gif
2 MB, 176x144
>>676495182
>God emperor Trump
>Socially liberal
>>
Dodo yummy 5 hi it'll E2 8 2 my saw no ex I'm by ton t to E2 no 7 5th ex 5 3A TV da ex back a few days ha coz so 6.
>>
how to turn a million into a billion.... if clinton becomes prez... invest in all gun companies... when she attacks them like obama did, people will go on another gun buying frenzy!!! all gun co stocks will skyrocket again!!! ok not a billion but at least the first double up on your money!!
>>
>>676506228

I wasnt saying thats a small amount. Its not. But try saying that shit to the inbred hillbillies and make them understand he has NOTHING in common with them, and see their reaction.
>>
>>676489933
>revolution

Revolutions accomplish things.

1/10 made me reply
>>
>>676498414

But even that all the remaining future resources will be enough for the 1%
>>
>>676506341
Can't you see ladyboy. Trump hi
>>
>>676495993
It makes her wrong, right?
>>
Has anyone in this thread mentioned that Occupy was orchestrated by people in "The 1%"?
>>
File: tea party0.jpg (198 KB, 1024x1325) Image search: [Google]
tea party0.jpg
198 KB, 1024x1325
>>676506508

inbred-backwoods dwelling-"god fearing"-gun loving- racoon eating- middle school drop out- hillbillie detected.

>pic related. its you.
>>
>>676506760
It's almost like they're trying to confuse people!
>>
>>676506621
It doesn't make her lean right is what I should have said
>>
>>676507034
Baby killing, liberal praising, Christian damming, closest faggot with a hard on for destructive, self indulgent, little boy pony dreams. Bet you'd ear fuck Janet Reno and blow up all over the neighbors. RETARD.
>>
File: tripping-P1.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tripping-P1.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>676500635

Return to Tumblr if you don't like being triggered.
>>
>>676489933
wow when you put it like that lol
>>
>>676507801

you didnt even hit one target. I, on the other hand probably hit at least two.

>you know im right.
>>
People are lazy and are walking around in a cloud, all they care about is their iPhones, the newest celebrity gossip, who won the game, the hot new hashtag, what new and in style, and the news covers shit for a few days and moves on to the next story. It's sad and it's all fake bull shit. It's a throw away culture.

People like to pretend to be behind a cause and care until they lose interest quickly. What happened to black lives matter, Kony 2012, 99%ers, ALS awareness, #bringbackourgirls, and every other dumb thing you see on social media? People are outraged for 5 mins and go back to eating their cake and reading an arrival about a former Olympians "transformation". We're all slaves to technology and capitalism. Not saying those things are all bad but they have made our society lazy. People want change but don't want to work for it. The government could start locking people up secret police style and people would only cry for a month or two and then not give a fuck when a story comes out that Justin beiber is a closet homosexual with nick Jonas
>>
File: rarestpepe.jpg (32 KB, 512x576) Image search: [Google]
rarestpepe.jpg
32 KB, 512x576
>>676500984
Do you listen to what an idiot he sounds like? Or do you just pick and choose what you want to hear?
>>
>>676501842
>How is that cheating the system?
Manipulating legislation in your favor, that is cheating.
>>
File: seanconnery-giveafuck90676.jpg (30 KB, 500x503) Image search: [Google]
seanconnery-giveafuck90676.jpg
30 KB, 500x503
>>676493413
>There is no need for excessive violent protest and revolution.

This. Violent protests are just the societal version of children throwing temper tantrums. And they are generally encouraged by people who live very comfortable lifes and have never actually experienced real revolutions or wars.

If you want to make change then work hard get into a position where you can make it happen. Become a business leader or politician.
>>
>>676495182
>trump
>socially progressive
This guy would go back to segregation in a heartbeat if he got the chance. He's socially regressive
>>
File: 1a.png (33 KB, 295x171) Image search: [Google]
1a.png
33 KB, 295x171
>>676506315
*Message recorded at 15:48*
Hey, John, it's Bill from Monetary, I just wanted to call you to inform you on a few things to keep you updated on what's going on. I just got word from the DM that the quarterly report you're working on had it's due date pushed back two days, so you have more time to work on that. I know you've been stressing out on that. I also wanted to call you to let you know that the microwave in break room 3 has a problem with it's magnetron or something... it starts making a weird smell after being used for a while, so uh, if you need to use it, make sure that you only use it for like 30 seconds or less. It might be a few days before the Boss gets around to replacing it. You know how he is about spending... That's about it for now. I'll try to keep you updated on how things are going in our department as well. I can't believe I got moved to the other side of the building... Anyway, I've gotta get going. These paychecks aren't going to fill themselves out, right? I'll talk to you after work.
*message ended at 15:53*
>>
>>676508236
Too bad your too much of a clam the kids have already crashed out from playing outside.
>>
>>676508508
Lol become a business leader or politician... So you can make bank and fuck over common man
>>
>>676508687
What a utopia that would be.
>>
Middle America doesn't give a shit and is afraid of changing anything even though shit changes all the time without them paying attention. Look at how much emphasis is put on Iowa during the nomination process even though that state is filled with complete fucking idiots.
>>
>>676508508
You realize this country was dreamed up in a violent protest right?
>If you want to make change then work hard get into a position where you can make it happen. Become a business leader or politician.
I remember being this naive at 18. Its all a fucking joke, everyone eventually sells out(politician or businessman)
it is inherent greed that is crushing us and it is a human trait since the beginning.

>>676508743
>implying I pay taxes on the narcotics I sell,tehheee fuck you IRS.
>>
>>676508951
>Basing your entire ideology on sharing arbitrary similarities with people in power.

Very, very risky.
>>
>>676509119
Oh so youre one of those fuckcucks. Well stand the fuck back gents. It's a Beaver.
>>
>>676509440
At least spit your beliefs if you are gonna talk shit you cuck.
>>
>>676492048
Well but Capitalism is great. Every good thing in this world happend because of the market
>>
>>676509797
lol
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (154 KB, 456x469) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
154 KB, 456x469
>>676489933
Trump is REVOLUTION! HE WILL FIGHT AGAINST Feminist SJW BLM PC CUCKS! TRUMP WILL WIN THIS WAR! FREE SPEECH WILL BE RESTORED!
>>
File: 1374438294240.jpg (21 KB, 320x254) Image search: [Google]
1374438294240.jpg
21 KB, 320x254
>>676510005
At least Hitler didn't rock a hairpiece, I cannot abide
>>
File: dfd.png (309 KB, 680x707) Image search: [Google]
dfd.png
309 KB, 680x707
>>676510136
>>
>>676489933
OWS was paid for by Soros, it was never meant to make things better for the common man.

If you want anti-establishment, vote Sanders or Trump, then all you have to ask yourself is "am I a commie?"
>>
>>676501001
>>676501531
right! because working for minimum wage will totally see me live even semi comfortably with my own family, let alone myself.

asshats.
>>
>>676509119
>everyone eventually sells out(politician or businessman)

Bullshit. You can succeed if you are both clever and not a fucking quitter.
>>
>>676509951
truth though
>>
>>676510747

Why the fuck do you think you have been given some divine right to live comfortably? This is Gen Z all over. "I WANT!" "I WANT!" "I WANT!" "IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!" "IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!" "IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!". Work hard and be competative. Don't like the minimum wage? Research a more profitable trade, work out how to train/get experience in it and follow that route. Stop relying on other people to do the work for you.
>>
>>676511089
I don't see how becoming the 1% helps any? You can't get to the top being a nice guy. It doesn't work like that.
>>
>>676503251
and what is his plan exactly? i want a detailed list-form, step-by-step of his plan to make america great again, preferably with citations and sources.
>>
>>676511405
But that requires effort.
>>
>>676503519
>dictatorship
>>good
>democratic socialism
>>bad

lol
>>
>>676511089
Did I say anything about success? No I just said people sell out as in regards to beliefs. Money changes you. Just enjoy life and what makes you happy, enjoy those moments of happiness.
>>
I wish I could be Wittgenstein. To have it all and give it all away. I wish I could experience that so understood why it's better to be this way. I'm getting there.
>>
File: vcbvTalleyrand_01.jpg (11 KB, 200x247) Image search: [Google]
vcbvTalleyrand_01.jpg
11 KB, 200x247
>>676511488
>I don't see how becoming the 1% helps any? You can't get to the top being a nice guy. It doesn't work like that.

That says to me that deep down you don't really want to change it. You just want what they have.

If you were committed in your heart to changing the system then you would play the game all the way to the top and work on doing it then.

Think of Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord.
>>
>>676491715
Yep.Somethins gotta change,even if it is somewhat bad.
>>
>>676512179
That's just absurd.
>>
>>676512179

That's life. Play with the card you are dealt. If you think the world is unfair to you then tough shit, just figure out a way around it and be a stronger, more experience person for it.
>>
>>676512751
Compassion is free you know. The rich don't like free stuff. Maybe if someone trademarked it we'd have some hope.
>>
>>676511405
listen, it is 2016. this is not the dark ages. technology is only getting better and better. in this day and age there is enough of everything for everyone. we shouldnt have to scrabble so incredibly hard just to survive. comfort could and should be available to all. it was what mankind has truly always wanted ever since society was created - it was the purpose of society to give everyone who is a part of it comfortable lives. so go fuck yourself, you fucking ignorant slave.
>>
>>676513014
Naw they will patent it when genetic engineering takes off and lock it away with, hope and free will.
>>
>>676513251
No one profits when there is a $$$ to be made.
>>
>>676496144
So in other words, not.
>>
>>676512751
yes. life, nature, the universe, god, fate, whatever you want to call it is incredibly unforgiving already. so why do humans have to make life hard for other humans? humanity is about helping each other you fucking faggot. because everything else, all of existence, is trying to fuck us. humans have to stick together. and if you disagree, then you dont deserve to live within society.
>>
>>676502388
To be fair, starting a family is a stupid ideal for our species to uphold at this point in time, but I see your point.
>>
>>676513753
The enlightment was corrupted very quickly. We barely stood a chance of grasping it.
>>
>>676495993
No, but being firmly entrenched in the right side of the spectrum does.
>>
Let me explain something to all you dumb niggers.
Hillary, Bernie, Trump and everyone else are all friends. Same as every election. This country was bought and paid for a long time ago.
Not voting at all would be the only logical way to send a message to other people and the establishment themselves.
>>
>>676514321
I watch George Carlin too man, but maybe leave it to him, he is a little bit better about telling it how it is vs you.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy-sVByUHqE
>>
>>676510747
Minimum wage already provides you with what you need.

Of course, there's two things you need to take into consideration...

1. Big business wants to keep profit margins high, so they'd rather offer you as few hours as possible, forcing you to work multiple jobs at conflicting hours.
2. NEED.
>>
>>676513913
well then its high time we grasped this enlightenment again. or society and humanity will regress and fall.
>>
>>676489933
All these faggots are eager to lick the boot because they really believe someday they'll be wearing it and don't want to fuck it up before they get there.
>>
>>676489933
If you live in the US guess what. You are already better off the the vast majority of the worlds population. Stop acting like children. Even poor as fuck people have it better off here then many of people in third world shit holes.
>>
>>676514321
I've been wondering if it would be possible for a new political party to be introduced (don't know if that's even possible in USA with the two party system).which has no leader but instead is a system in itself which enforces the decisions of the people. I've never understood why we put one particular ideology in charge instead of a more accurate representation of ALL the citizens. A true democracy for me is one where we vote for the decisions and not the decision makers.
>>
>>676514535
no dude. min wage does provide everything we need. min wage now has been roughly the same for 2 decades. and it barely worked back then. it sure as shit doesnt work now. tho i do agree with your 2 points there.
>>
>>676513251
You do realize there is not enough resources in the world for eveyone to live how people in the US live...
People in the US have become self entitled. Look at the vast majority of people around the world working for what 2-5 dollars a day of hard labor. Compared to that Americans are lazy cunts. Stop bitching and realize you have it pretty great in the US even if you are poor.
>>
>>676515017
Add it would mean your quality of life would be inextricably linked to my quality of life. A 'love you buddy' system of mutual assurance.
>>
>>676515017
This would not be possible on a large scale of a nation. Having what 300 million people vote for every little thing isnt realistic. Thats the point of voting for a representative that is suppose to vote in your favor, (this doesn't always work)

Also would you want the average American to vote on important topics of foreign policy, economics, ect, ect. Most people here are fucking retarded and can't even list the three branches of government for fuck sakes.
>>
>>676515486
We can't afford to pay are own people because our economy was built to fail
>>
>>676515486
oh i definitely agree with you there. america itself is quite a problem. even if trump doesnt win, all the people who supported him arent just gonna dissappear. ignorant unenlightened fucks like them will continue to exist and spread idiocy. people like them, demo or repub, or whatever, are the real problem that america and the world faces. and yes poor/homeless people here may have it better than poor people elsewhere. but there shouldnt be fucking poor/homeless people anywhere.
>>
>>676515890
The average American is garbage so we would not want to start this system in our current state
>>
>>676515939
The US economy is the largest in the world you ignorant fuck.
If you have a place to sleep, three meals a day, anything on top of that is just gravy.
You really don't understand how shitty other people in the world have it do you?
>>
>>676516176
Are you retarded? We keep bailing ourselves out going trillions into debt. There will be a depression because of it. It's a ticking time bomb ya ignorant dumb nigger.
>>
>>676516009
Agreed, fixing that problem is far off though. You mine as well try to erase greed from humanity.
Small steps should be taken though.
The two part system is broken, corporations have to much power, smaller federal government and give more power back to the states. These are things we can strive to work towards.
Have to take it one step at a time.
>>
>>676516176
>The US economy is the largest in the world you ignorant fuck.
Because of McDonald's.
>>
>>676508010
>calling billionaire idiot
>while posting on b
>>
>>676516418
stop eating McDonalds then
>>
>>676516330
O I know there will be a depression for sure, and the system is on the brink of collapse. Even in the depression of the 1930 though Americans still had it better then many parts of the world.

Yet again though you dense fuck. I dont think you realize how shitty other people in the world have it. A huge portion of the human population can't even get three meals a day.
So I say again, Americans STILL have it pretty damn good.
>>
>>676516419
Politicians are not the idiots.
They are the smart criminals raping this country while you have no idea what's going on
>>
>>676515890
We have the internet now so large amounts of information can be put into manageable chunks and we're inventive enough to work it out as it goes. Working it out as it goes, with everyone involved, would be part of that system. We couldn't make any predictions to begin with of where it would lead us but experiments in working environments have already proved it works in co operative run businesses.

Also the thing about having to make big decisions and people not being smart enough to do that are carefully coordinated ideas spread by people who would have you believe they know what they're doing and have your best interests at heart.
>>
>>67651641
Is this a joke?
>>
>>676498160
>blown over to be meaningless now
And that makes me fucking sad. So many good men and women lost around the fucking world because of political bullshit and people with 140 character attention spans now wanting to support the time and effort it actually takes to fix places. There's no fucking right answer, but too many fucking great people have died because of such bullshit.
>>
>>676516597
Why should we compare ourselves to the worst parts of the world? Having food is normal. Stop dragging us down saying they're normal and we are lucky. You are so dumb and worthless
>>
>>676489933
>We stopped taking a stand.
What exactly was done? (nothing)
>>
>>676516764
Because children like yourselves think you have it so hard in life when you haven't actually struggled for survival.
I also look at humanity as a whole and not just one nation.
>>
if we as humans don't unite within the next couple of generations we are going to run into major raw material problems. as it is now we are essentially mining rust and drilling greenhouse gasses all while degrading our soil and oceans. this works well for fast expansion, but when you consider the constraints being that we are in a very limited finite system at the moment in time... its idiotic not to step back and analyze the problem as a species and start working to correct it.
>>
The "99%" were the 1% stupid enough to sit in a lecture hall with 400 other political science majors and think they'd all get jobs
>>
>>676514906
Because everyone will be rich one day. Its true! Believe it or not, if those 99% get in to a meltdown leaving the 1 % as a rest everyone is rich. Okay 7 billion people will be dead but who cares?
>>
quality of life has never been better, we in the west enjoy the same luxuries as medieval kings.

and everyone born in the west is automatically richer than about 2/3 of the world.

and still you cry like angty teenagers, focus on your own success and you won't care about any petty bullshit normalfags care about.
>>
>>676517042
This would be the ideal solution. Unfortunately steps to make any big impact won't happen till it is too late.
With more countries coming into their own industrial revolution and wanting to acquire the same luxury and status as other first world nations the strain on resource and the threat we put on the environment will increase.
>>
If you think there are too many people in the world, then blow your head off
>>
>>676517406
Like 7 billion aint enough
>>
>>676489933
The whole occupy movement went from corporate reform and unbridled corporate greed and government collusion and curryption to include social justice warriors, who made the whole fucking thing look like a joke.

No core leadership maintaining focus and momentum which was then co-opted by said SJWs and feminists and made the whole thing look like a disorganized mess with zero credibility.
>>
>>676517406
Too many people for how the system currently is working. The amount of waste and inefficiency is putting a strain on the environment and resources. With out drastic changes and the projected rate of population increase. Things are only going to get worse.
>>
File: SubWoy_boy.jpg (69 KB, 631x554) Image search: [Google]
SubWoy_boy.jpg
69 KB, 631x554
>>676489933
>yfw the 99% protests weren't about change
>yfw people just wanted to feel together and part of something

Only loneliness now, friend.
>>
>>676517311
Funny how developed countries say we're beyond the industrial revolution and developing countries are in the middle of one when they are proving us with our products and not themselves.

If they stopped making our clothes, for example, we wouldn't have any.

To say we're all seperate nations, us developed them not, is just a shallow interpretation.
>>
>>676500708
I considered voting for him in 2012 but the Libertarian platform of wanting to shut down vital government departments just because they see government as inherently bad is a real turn off to me. The government is as good or bad as we make it or allow it to be.
>>
I was thare we had informants in the feminists working group every time we had a meeting these bichs started yealling and complaining about horse shit .
>>
File: 1446254579185.jpg (23 KB, 480x584) Image search: [Google]
1446254579185.jpg
23 KB, 480x584
>>676516600
>No idea what's going on
>yfw people know and do nothing

Laziness/passiveness is like a Human trait.
>>
>>676489933
because i told you, STOP drinking tap water they put flourine in it to subdue everyone

the same thing the nazis did in the concentration camps to keep the new arrivals docile
>>
I don't see how a majority of the 99% cucks vote for untrustworthy candidates that won't even talk about wealth inequality. No matter your social views, it seems like Bernie is the obvious choice for not letting the fucking jews that control the banks control the economy. Despite him ironically being Jewish.
>>
>>676518070
It's our run away evolution that's the problem. Our way was perfect for small community living. Peaceful, passive, trusting the elders who cared for us. It's changed, we have to change.
>>
>>676517985
No joke. Example of how the federal government is good. The CDC, long term research which has lead to many medical breakthroughs( and no corporation would not accomplish this as they will not fund anything past two years without results. Long term research is five plus years.
>>
>>676504746
This is hilarious. If conservatives are so fucking selfish. Why do they donate more too charity? Why are they better tippers? Get fucked moron. Giving retards more money doesn't fix anything.
>>
File: Nazis watch out.png (332 KB, 510x525) Image search: [Google]
Nazis watch out.png
332 KB, 510x525
>CTRL + F 'progressive stack'
>0 results

Fucking hell /b/.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_stack
Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.