[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do americans really have a shitty education or is it just a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 18
File: 1456684890306.png (262 KB, 554x514) Image search: [Google]
1456684890306.png
262 KB, 554x514
Do americans really have a shitty education or is it just a meme?
>>
>>676396874
It really depends on the school, some publics schools are shit and some are great.
>>
Public K-12 education is fairly shitty. Our universities are the best in the world.
>>
>>676396874

Quite possibly the biggest meme in the world. We're not fat, either.
>>
>>676397465
This. Our highschool grads are dumbass swagfags, but our college grads are making bank. There's a reason so many Asians come here.
>>
Really just depends on where they're from. NC yes but that's mostly because the state barely pays teachers anything, so they just go to different places to teach.
>>
>>676396874
Depends on which state really. New York has great education while Florida isn't very great. It really depends on how much money is put into the educational system.
>>
Its not a meme, I asked all my american friends who Vladimir Lenin was and nobody knew
>>
Pretty shit by the standards of the developed world. But then again we have more niggers than any other developed country, so there's that.
>>
>>676397689
Especially NC, the public schools are mostly garbage but we have a wealth of good universities. The slashed educational budget made the competent teachers switch states.
>>
Public education is in the toilet cuz of common core, no child left behind etc.

Universities/colleges are where it's at
>>
>>676396874
They really do.
>>
>>676396874
schools are shit just in it for money kids get a better education through experience hell they learn more by watching youtube tutorials and googling how things work. Same goes for college profit > education more colleges are teaching at a high school level since kids are so stupid and lazy.
>>
>>676398369
Nigger, you can't even build sentences. Shut up.
>>
no culture, no past, like australians, fucking scum of the earth, the only worst are daesh and islamist shits
>>
>>676398369
not to mention everyone gets a trophy and they all expect free shit for doing nothing
>>
>>676397663
with affirmative action, many Asians can't come here for college. talking from experience, it's shit
>>
>>676398589
this is b dumbass no one gives a shit about proper grammar
>>
>>676397890
DING-DING-DING! The teachers unions are more concerned with preserving self esteem, than providing an actual education.
In order to accomplish this, they had to lower the standards, until even Tyrone can get a passing grade.
End result: Millennials are clueless about everything.
And it's only going to get better with Common Core. You'll probably never see a white, American student working in the engineering field.
>>
>>676398811
Stop trying to make excuses for your laziness and ignorance. There is no excuse. You'd understand what I'm talking about if you were a white adult.
>>
>>676396874
there's a bit of truth in every stereotype
>>
File: diogenes_04.jpg (223 KB, 1058x1058) Image search: [Google]
diogenes_04.jpg
223 KB, 1058x1058
>>676397465
>Our universities are the best in the world.
Best in world at producing skilled labourers. The universities of certain countries still have a sliver of history in them, focusing instead on the production of educated thinkers.

You think so highly of money because your culture has no great philosophers, no great artists. Sure, you're way better at wage slavery than the rest of the world, but is that really something to be proud of. Like a slave boasting their muscles and great stone hauling technique, only to be whipped into submission the very next moment.

I don't respect people for their diplomas or their material possessions. I respect people for their freedom and the choices they make with said freedom.
>>
File: 1448860036594.jpg (39 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1448860036594.jpg
39 KB, 900x600
>>676396874
>Do americans really have a shitty education or is it just a meme?

School districts are financed locally, so a rich neighborhood will have excellent schools with state of the arts facilities and poor ghetto area will have ghetto schools. That means Daquan and Edward will have the same diploma but a large gap in their knowledge and test scores.

Now it doesn't end there. The qualities of colleges and university varies greatly too. For profit colleges are basically worthless, Elite private schools are considered the best of the world.
>>
Yes public schools suck dick mostly there's special cases but not for me I just got my ged
>>
>>676396874
Quite a lot of shitty schools because of desegregation
>>
>>676399107
Nobody asked what you respect, kid. Mostly because your opinion is irrelevant.
>>
>>676398369

Honestly, I'm 32, my generation was pretty lazy. We didn't have a lot of shit going on growing up in the late eighties/90's that was on world wide level. I got a good education, some didn't. It depends on the student. If they want to learn, they will learn. I never went to class, fucked off, etc. But I still educated myself. I certainly wouldn't be intimidated by college courses. Except math above algebra, it's just not my thing. But I grasp it's importance.

I honestly think the kids born in late 90s early 2000s will be a good generation. More socially aware, even if some of them are fucking retards about their genders. They'll grow out of it. Fuck, I stopped listening to rap.
>>
>>676397738
This is exactly wrong. I live in NY, we spend locally 22k per student per year and have a 48% graduation rate.
>>
>>676397848
That's true in UK too
>>
Wealthy folks go to better schools. Poor folks get crap.
>>
>>676398369
I have learned way more information just by doing freelance research on google while working than I ever did in school/college. best part? shit only costs $50 (for that internet)
>>
>>676399107
People who say "America has no culture" are morons.
We also founded Transcendentalism, one of the greatest philosophical ideals to ever hit the planet, and our artists are consistently ranked very highly.
>>
>>676396874
You can make more money off stupid people than clever people.

>Capitalism
>>
>>676399107
Yuropoor living under leftist totalitarianism boasting about 'muh freedoms'
Now I've seen everything
>>
>>676399035
Oh wow, you're such a smart individual! I am sure your parents are proud of you. I can type properly with out being lazy, but fuck you ill type however the fuck i want
>>
>>676399118
Daquan has the disadvantage of going to a school packed with unruly niggers.
Money has nothing to do with it.
>>
File: giphy (3).gif (959 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
giphy (3).gif
959 KB, 500x385
>>676399107
>implying anyone is truly free
Everyone is a slave anon, the wage cucks and the NEETs, the closed minded and the free thinkers, no one is truly free. Just as you denounce the wage slave promoting his skills, you yourself are guilty of the same crime. Promoting your so called view of life. Our universities are top notch.
>>
>>676399652
This is false.
>>
>>676396874
It's not so much we have a bad education as it is or govt is more worried about making drones than intelligent people
>>
Teacher here. I can confirm that my school's "math department" consists of "teachers" who facilitate student viewing of Khan Academy videos.
>>
File: 1455218811502.jpg (72 KB, 650x830) Image search: [Google]
1455218811502.jpg
72 KB, 650x830
high school senior here, my public school is one of the best in America.
>>
>>676399834
>that adolescent defiant attitude
Keep proving you're not a white adult.
>>
>>676399981
Oh yeah I forgot my community college requires just as much tuition as Harvard
>>
>>676396874
depends on the area. Colleges are good, even in backwards states. University of Nebraska is better than the national academies of most countries. Public schools are good in certain areas, okay in others. Most private schools are religious.
>>
>>676399928

It's probably less financed. But yeah, they are going to have cops patrolling the school instead of AP classes.
>>
Here's a good quote for the American work force of today:
"It's not what you know entirely, But WHO you know more importantly"
Of course this doesn't apply to every job in every country, but it happens a lot.
>>
>>676400480
wtf does white have to do with anything you races fuck
>>
>>676396874
I will tell you it varies from state to state hugely.
For instance. I was learning things in 8th grade in North Carolina my friends in Florida didn't learn until mid to late 9th grade.
That may not sound like a huge deal, until you think about the length of time that actually is.
>>
>>676397738
I can confirm Florida public schools are absolute shit.
>>
>>676400688
I actually live by this skill only gets you so far luck takes you all the way
>>
>>676398294
under rated post.

american schools are more concerned with giving retards and niggers and various non english speaking cultures as much of a chance to succeed as the average middle class white student. it's a one size fits all philosophy that doesn't work. no one child is allowed to outpace the class and succeed to a greater degree than the others. because that's not fair. and the govt uses funding to pressure the schools to conform. no conformity, no bonus money.

politics have ruined everything.

it's another piece of the puzzle behind the trump phenomenon. the people that are tired of being held back by this attempt to be "fair" to inferior people are the people backing trump.

because we want the success we are capable of earning, we are bigots and racists. and i have no idea if he can even change anything, but motherfucker i'm just tired of shit like this ruining everything. and he's been the only one with the balls to even approach the subject.

>make america great again.

cause it's sure shit right now.
>>
Our public education system is terrible but our private schools are as good if not better than anything the rest of the world has.
>>
>>676400689
>he can't figure out what the contextual benefit of being white is
Holy shit, you really are just a kid from the inner city, aren't you? xD
>>
>>676397650
>>676400598
>>676400704
samefag
>>
>>676399681
America also hosts some of the greatest writers of all time. Melville, Poe, Twain, Hemingway, Hawthorn, Emerson, the list goes fucking on and on.
>>
File: WhatItIs.png (305 KB, 490x359) Image search: [Google]
WhatItIs.png
305 KB, 490x359
It's a cultural problem of poor parenting. The generation X parents didn't like how their Babyboomer Dads were war-hardened and didn't take shit from no kid. This generation of parents vowed to never discipline their children, and its very obvious. All generalizations of generations are generally general.
>>
>>676400689
>you races fuck

being this retarded
>>
>>676396874
Some places do, and it lowers the national average. If you ignored say Arkansas, Alabama, Mississipi, and the average inner city school where the majority of students are black, things don't look so bleak.
>>
>>676401283
Protip: America doesn't need anyone defending its cultural honor. The fact that the rest of the world imports our culture speaks for itself.
>>
>>676399475
Underrated post
>>
>>676401242

dipshit newfag. I think there's a boxy thread somewhere for you to jerk off in
>>
You don't even need to look at the schools themselves. Look at our rankings in STEM, and then look at some twitter tweets, and you'll see the generation of idiots that would come from such a systematic education failure, and they are already here.
>>
>>676399928
daquaan goes to a nigger school because he lives in a nigger neighborhood, because his dad left him and his mom makes nigger money and welfare.

attempts were made to bus the niggers to white schools to give them the chance to succeed... but it didn't work because he's still a nigger acting like a nigger. because he has no money, no job, no parental assistance with schooling, and has to define his self worth by nigging out against whitey so they respect him through non monetary means.

point being yes, income is a direct relation to educational success. but no politician wants to seriously address income inequality lest they piss off their donors.
>>
>>676401242
>>676401755
sf
>>
>>676401023
This statement and others like it are the true problem with America today. The left is always trying to relate everything with race. Stop pretending your being held down by others and actually contribute something of value.
>>
>>676397650
Statistically we are
>>
>>676399107
here's an example of someone who couldn't get into a mid tier college because of his 1000 sat score
>>
>>676401868
Really? You dont think they want to address income equality because it would piss off the people it effects? Thats some dumb shit, they dont address it because of their rich backers
>>
>>676401023
Hey dude white privilege is a myth :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrxZRuL65wQ
>>
>>676400877
As a teacher, that worked in inner citty to white suburb, and with identified gifted students-- this is EXACTLY the reason why public education is fucked up.

Most of the school resources goes toward the idiot kid who doesn't know how to sit down or do anything right. The students who have self control suffer the most, because they genuinely want to move forward as fast as they can, but can't due to a degenerate's offspring.

It's just super amazing how much money we spend on kids who will only be a fuck ups, but lack the fucking common sense to guide them to something that will actually help them succeed.

The last problem with the politics, is the lack of trades in high school. The one size fits all does not work. Tyrone and white trash Billy need hard-ass male role models who can teach them self control and a trade. Not applied statistics.

The pussification of males is also staggering.
>>
>>676402164
>they dont address it because of their rich backers

did i not say it would piss off their donors? are you even trying?
>>
File: 43254325432543.png (16 KB, 379x216) Image search: [Google]
43254325432543.png
16 KB, 379x216
>>676401886

aren't you cute
>>
File: isthisbait.jpg (3 KB, 125x70) Image search: [Google]
isthisbait.jpg
3 KB, 125x70
>>676398369
>Schools are shit.
You are living proof of that.
>Kids are lazy and stupid.
The irony is you're one of them.
>>
File: diogenes.jpg (755 KB, 1800x1442) Image search: [Google]
diogenes.jpg
755 KB, 1800x1442
>>676399362
You do care who or what merits I respect, and you'd so much want me to respect those which you have.

But I don't.

>>676399681
Transcendentalism is farm from the greatest philosophies, although they did get one thing right; a person is at their best when they're free, entirely self-reliant. Most of their other thoughts are rubbish, however.

>>676399806
Not only is the government of my homeland very unintrusive, I've also chosen to live self-sufficiently. I'm free to come and go at any time, and I don't need to make an excuse to my masters when I don't feel like toiling endlessly.

>>676399934
>Just as you denounce the wage slave promoting his skills, you yourself are guilty of the same crime. Promoting your so called view of life
Is that so? I'm not pretending I'm something that I'm not. I wouldn't call myself educated if my only skills were to produce and to consume. I wouldn't claim to be strong or tough if I couldn't even fight those enslaving me.

>>676401619
Or rather, you export it. Nobody was begging for Coca-Cola before you introduced it, made it a symbol of success.

The leading military might is usually the one with the greatest cultural impact in its era, but that has nothing to do with the actual quality of its culture. You're a melting pot from which a large quantity of waste seeps out. Among the waste are some pearls, but were they really formed in the crucible, or did they simply survive it?
>>
Well we aren't the worst of, but we're not the smartest either. But it also depends on the school normally in overcrowded schools the kids graduate to be dip shits but it does not mean there aren't plenty of smart people in the United States just like how not everybody here is obese or overweight
>>
>>676402393
You didnt say that, that was my point retard. You said it would piss of the drones, wtf no it wouldnt, it would piss off their donors. They could give a shit what we think, maybe spend your time learning and you can figure out how the world works
>>
>>676402654
>autism
>>
>>676402654
Excuse the silly typos, it's midnight here.
>>
>>676402379
my wife is a teacher so i get a lot of the truth that doesn't make it public.
>>
>>676402654
>im not pretending im something im not
Yes you are. You are not this deep thinker you try to come off as.
>>
>>676402393
>did i not say it would piss off their donors?

>>676402865
>You didnt say that, that was my point retard. You said it would piss of the drones,

>>676401868
>but no politician wants to seriously address income inequality lest they piss off their donors.
>>
Genuine question for the Americans, Do you actually think that all black people are dumb niggers? Is a hard working educated black man worth the same as a gangbanger throwing bricks though cop car's windows? I live in Ireland and it seems that there's such a difference in the way races other than white are perceived.
>>
>>676396874

The US school system in itself is a mess. Even with the mass amounts of harboring and continuing the retardation of the general population, the ones that seem intelligent are not so because of the US school system. General education in college level classes are mostly a joke. Everything from grades K - Sophmore in college is done with minimal effort. Or so it seemed to me.
>>
>>676396874
no op we really do. just saw an article today that they want to stop teaching algebra in high school.
>>
>>676403264
Welp. Im retarded
>>
We do. Thank Republicans. Also thank them for our healthcare system because our military is more important despite already being bloated.
>>
>>676403312
No.
But I will say it's pretty apparent by the first thing out of their mouth who is and isn't tolerable.
But to be fare, that goes for all races, just to a lesser extent.
>>
File: 1421807159181.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1421807159181.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
No memes, its terrible. You finish having no clue about at least 50% of what you need to know/do to live in the US let alone any other place or survive financially outside fucking feudalism or something.
>>
>>676403312
>>676403312
>Genuine question for the Americans, Do you actually think that all black people are dumb niggers?

all? no. from an educational standpoint, the black children that have both parents involved in their lives and education will become a productive member of society. but that's only about 10% of them. the other 90% glorify gangsta culture, have a single parent, if not just a grand parent, and learn on their own that no one is looking out for them and their only possesions will ever be handouts from people that don't actually give a shit about them, or what they can take from someone else. work ethic is never taught to them because it's not rewarded in schools (because everyone wins) and they have shitty parents that either don't have the ethic themselves, or are too tired from working to bother with it.

tl;dr
>Do you actually think that all black people are dumb niggers?
not all of them, but it's a stereoptype for a reason. definitely the majority.
>>
>>676403725
forgiven.
>>
>>676396874
belgian here, if you don't studie extra in your free time, you will never get a good life, was the standard sentence in my schools. How does america try to promote studying?
>>
>>676400182
This is the issue imo. People nowadays have jobs that would require a certain vocation, but most lack it. All that matters to most, is to have a job that sounds respectful.

Can't talk about American education, i'm European.
Still, if i had to take a guess, i wouldn't trust it to be very good. All it takes is to watch the circus that your elections are. Remember the 2004 elections.
>>
>>676397465
Ask china what they think about that fat american fuck
>>
File: diogenes_03.jpg (3 MB, 1800x1322) Image search: [Google]
diogenes_03.jpg
3 MB, 1800x1322
>>676403216
>You are not this deep thinker you try to come off as.
I'm not, and I know it full well. In spite of this, I am more of a thinker than those who've suffered years of indoctrinating 'education', not only at school but at home, too.

The world isn't all about money and social status (or more recently 'success', which is essentially a combination of the two). If you keep chasing these imaginary goals, you will never be content. It's a rat race where the goal posts are moved further the closer you get to them. Why? Because it makes you an obedient slave, naïvely believing that you're bettering your situation by worsening it.

You've constructed your own prisons and you work so diligently that it appears like you're trying to satisfy the council so that they would let you out for good behaviour. They won't, so you may as well set yourself free.
>>
>>676405105
this is the exact issue. and why the foreign world mocks us.

>if you don't studie extra in your free time, you will never get a good life
truth.
>How does america try to promote studying?
it doesn't publicly. this is where the parents have to come in. there is no public campaign to promote education other than as a means to make money. parents are the ones that have to teach and instill the true value of education. and if you have shitty or poor parents that don't value education, then you will never be taught to value it either.
>>
File: 1450708440235.jpg (40 KB, 599x389) Image search: [Google]
1450708440235.jpg
40 KB, 599x389
>>676396874
opee?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVSn5yqSoFM
>>
>>676405253
>Ask china what they think about that fat american fuck

What the fuck does China do besides produce poor imitations of western ingenuity?
Proof is in the pudding.
A tree is known by it's fruit.
Ect...
>>
>>676405392
>claims he understands he isnt a deep thinker
>continues to spout psuedo intellectual nonsense
Riddle me this though, who is happier a slave who doesnt know he is a slave, or a man who knows the slave is a slave? It seems you are wasting so much time on somebody who wouldnt even care what happened to you. Your freedom is their prison, their prison is their freedom. If they are happy with their current situation, would we not be in the wrong to tear them away from their happiness?
>>
>>676396874
I'm from Las Vegas, Nevada and I believe we have the worst school district in the nation. Wayy under funded and the teachers could really give a shit about the students. When I went to high school I did have some good teachers but most hate their job. Also teachers are criminally under paid.
>>
>>676400374

Pretty shitty advertising for nike there.
>>
check nobel prize winners by country
>>
>>676396874
Rich areas have much better schools than any other 1st world country (usually IB).
Poor areas have retarded schools.
The US has the best colleges hands down.
>>
>>676406309
Is ignorance a virtue? I think not. Are we not obliged to educate those around us who are lacking in knowledge, even if the knowledge were to upset them?

>>676406749
You check Nobel prize winners per capita. Spoiler: The US is ranked 15th.
>>
>>676400877
I agree totally with you, but not to get too political here but what is Trump gonna do with the education system. I don't think he's ever brought up that topic.

(I'm just saying this because you said make America great again)
>>
File: lena.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
lena.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>676398990
wrong, its the no student left behind thats causing people to pass

this is because there is no benefit to a capitalist society for a critically thinking worker

need those slaves
>>
>>676396874
Yes my education is shit and I live in Texas.
>>
>>676403312
now anon you know thats a loaded question
>>
>>676400519
You also forgot that Harvard costs 9k/yr for a family making 90k/yr. And that's not just tuition, it's room and board as well
>>
>>676396874
its not the americans, its the sand niggers that have shitty education
>>
>>676407263
>this
I haven't seen anyone get sent back a grade in a very very very long time. The dumbest people can graduate from high school. Hell even retarded kids who can't walk, talk, or listen can graduate from high school
>>
>>676400689
How's your first day on 4chan?
>>
>>676399107
>wage slavery
Not understanding most of the rich people in the world are American. M8 wherever you live at you're probably working for these people who made wage slavery
>>
>>676407677
This.
Top US colleges are all very affordable, almost all cost the same or less than a state school.
>>
File: 5QdBVLe.jpg (45 KB, 311x311) Image search: [Google]
5QdBVLe.jpg
45 KB, 311x311
>>676400689
welcome to 4chan newfag
>>
>>676405392
We produce more science than all you euro cucks combined. Still, I love you. Stay golden pony boy <3
>>
>>676397848
I know he has something to do with communism.Thats all i know about him.
>>
>>676407901
Isn't USC like $70,000 a year? It was my dream school but it was expensive as fuck
>>
>>676408213
that's the sticker price. They meet 100% of financial need (the university calculates it) so like half of the people attending don't even pay close to that and the other half can probably afford it without a problem
>>
>>676408213
USC isn't viewed as a top school, however I guarantee you won't be paying $70,000 a year. You should do some research and talk to the admissions office to see how much financial aid they give.
>>
>>676399107
>I respect people for their freedom and the choices they make with said freedom.
But Anon, aren't Muricans the undisputed masters of freedom
>>
I teach American juniors and seniors in an upper level science. By the time the students reach me, their collective apathy makes learning nearly impossible.

All students want nowadays is a multiple choice test (with study guide) and extra credit to make up for their failures. It's disheartening.
>>
File: E7V3L4ml.jpg (12 KB, 289x289) Image search: [Google]
E7V3L4ml.jpg
12 KB, 289x289
>>676407060
>>676405392
>>676399107

I like this /b/ro
>>
>>676399107

I'm not even American and this post gave me Autism.
>>
>>676398990
Teacher unions have jack shit all to do with NCLB. It's clueless politicians who have never taught a day in their lives making up bullshit laws that sound cutsey so they continue to be elected.

The only thing unions do is make sure state governments can't wipe their asses on teachers' faces after the legislature is done shitting on the educators.
>>
>>676408460
Oh I see, that makes sense, but for me it's hard to get financial aid because I'm a upper-middle class white male. Like the FAFSA would only give me $5000 while my friend got close to $15000. Financial aid is very racist, I understand that some colored people don't get into college but it also denies access to a lot other people who are way smarter and talented than them
>>
>>676409823
>Financial aid is very racist,
Can confirm this is true. Had a veteran roomate apply for SNAP benefits while in school. Was denied and the woman told him if he was black he would've been awarded benefits.
>>
File: diogenes_02.jpg (65 KB, 700x501) Image search: [Google]
diogenes_02.jpg
65 KB, 700x501
>>676407830
>most of the rich people in the world are American
What about it? My argument is that wealth is meaningless, as it can not buy happiness or virtue.

"Virtue cannot dwell with wealth either in a city or in a house."

I work for nobody but myself.

>>676408951
If being searched, detained and imprisoned without due process is freedom, then yes. American freedom is a fantastic dream from which you have yet to wake up into the nightmarish reality in which you truly live. You can't pretend forever.

I'd rather live chained to the wall of my cell than in an imprisoned society that pretends the inmates are free. At least the former is honest about itself.
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.