[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just don't fucking get it /b/ > I have a 3.8 GPA at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: Crying feel.png (19 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
Crying feel.png
19 KB, 750x750
I just don't fucking get it /b/

> I have a 3.8 GPA at a top 15 school
> I'm a Division I athlete
> I'm jacked/cut as shit and have at least a 9/10 body
> Fairly wealthy with multiple internship experiences
> I'm white

Life is just unfair I hate myself so much. I'm 21 and have never had a girlfriend. I've only had sex 3 times in my life. One girl I've fucked twice in the past ~6 weeks but she takes hours or even days to respond to my texts. I want to turn her into a girlfriend but she just texted me a few hours ago saying "I'm allowed to fuck other girls" after I commented that we haven't seen each other in a while. Obviously this is a FWB situation at the most and I'll never be able to turn her into a girlfriend.

I take active steps to get laid more and it never works. I never hook up with drunk sluts at parties. I just got stood up after driving 2 hours round trip to meet up with a girl on Tinder who wasn't even that attractive in her photos.

I don't know what more I can do. I've had depression for 5+ years and spent years of my life trying to turn it around but I'm still just as depressed as I was in high school. I think about suicide every fucking hour. My antidepressants don't do anything for me and I just want to kill myself. If it wasn't for my parents I'd have already killed myself years ago.

I don't think I'll ever get a girlfriend /b/. I don't think I'll ever be a father. I don't think I'll ever have anyone other than my parents truly love me.
>>
Bang hookers its way cheaper then dating
>>
>>676364948

I'd rather kill myself than pay for sex.
>>
If you expect others to love you you first have to love yourself, dude
>>
>>676364636
Dude what the fuck. If you're telling the truth youre doing just fine with your life. why do you want a gf so much?
>>
Then be a betafag
>>
>>676365159

Because I'm nearing the end of my college experience and my sex life horrible. I'm in the prime of my looks and I still can't get laid on any consistent basis.

First you're 21 with no relationship experience, than you're 24, than you're 30. And then it's too late.
>>
>>676365333
Nice trips.
How much have you really actually tried? How many girls have you asked out in your 4 years of college for real? Gotta cast the net wide
>>
>>676364636
Elliot rodger?
>>
>3.8 gpa
>division 1 athlete
lmao this nigga thinks hes trash. Hey man, its the girls that think theyre not good enough for you.
>>
>>676364636
Nobody wants to be with someone as desperate as you. You want to kill yourself over a sex life you find inadequate? Faggot.
>>
>>676365579

I honestly have tried as much as I can. I work out twice a day, eat a strict diet, try to keep my interests and social life up, go out on weekends, etc.

The majority of my sex life (if you can call it that) is through Tinder. I don't even know how to approach a girl and make the transition to dating. There was one girl I was really into at the beginning of the year and I hooked up with her twice. Then one night I brought her to a party and she ended up hooking up with one of my friends right in front of my face. After that experience I've just gone solely to Tinder and asking drunk girls at parties.
>>
>>676366088
>>676366073
Listen to this guy OP. Dont be desperate. also, if youre so good at school, you should probably try asking out girls of your caliber. like, ask a girl out thats in one of your classes. DO NOT stoop down because that looks desperate. Ask out someone as successful as you

Even though you may feel like shit inside, on the outset youre doing well
>>
All of the things you describe can be totally irrelevant if you look like the elephant man. We need a pic of you.
>>
>>676366464

> Even though you may feel like shit inside, on the outside you're doing well

That's what stings the most Anon. From an outsiders perspective I should be living the life but I'm a shell of myself on the inside. I seemingly have everything but even still I can't find anyone who genuinely loves me.

I don't know what I expected when I posted this thread, but I appreciate your advice Anon.
>>
>>676366601

I'll get you one in a second. Hold on.
>>
File: Cy83G3Xg.jpg (56 KB, 680x1271) Image search: [Google]
Cy83G3Xg.jpg
56 KB, 680x1271
>>676366601

This picture is a few months old. I have a lower body fat percentage right now.
>>
>>676364636
Athletes are just many babies who focus on stupid shit like how many muscles they have? NO WAYYYYY they seemed like such deep thinkers. But seriously, you spent your life worrying about your gpa and your sports and you wonder why you dont have a good social life? No mystery to me. Listen, having known quite a few hurp durp jocks in my day, i'm going to save you some time. Get yourself a big dildo and start fucking yourself in the ass. Trust me, all of your bretheren are doing it.
>>
>>676364636

Short answer? Wait. If you're set up to be successful, which it sounds like you are, then follow that road until you are in fact successful. I'm sure that somebody will come to you. Don't seek out sex, let it come to you. You're too good for the women you're seeking out and that's why you're getting laid so little. In regards to the FWB, actually be her friend. Invite her to do friend shit, hang out, and lastly, make a fuck schedule. Tell her that you get that she's not looking for a relationship but you want to fuck lots more. Set it up, man. And your depression? What you need to do is get so involved in everything you do that you forget about it.

>TLDR: go on with life, set up fuck schedule with FWB, get more hobbies

From one A type personality to another, this is what you need. If anything, do online dating. You're a stud so it will definitely work.
>>
>>676364636
OP: I have good grades and my i spent my life worrying about my body!!!! why don't women like me!?!?!?! Lel, sadly for you, being apemode isn't all that important since we are no longer apes. have fun playing sports.
>>
>>676367851
Type Asshole personality. gives the advise of "do more of what you have been doing that made you feel this way in the first place" lol, brilliant. Just incase you didn't already know this, putting your dick in a woman will not fill the holes in your soul.
>>
>>676364636
relationships tend to get boring in the long run, so don't rush urself and just enjoy the feels up until you're in ur mid 20's
>>
>>676364636
How's your face?
>>
>>676368084
Yes, because what I said was definitely "actively seek out sex and disregard other more important things like a job and a body." Did you try to read my post or is your reading comprehension that low.
>>
>>676368360
Lel. Nah, i understood what you said, you just don't understand what i said because you are Alpha as fuck.
>>
>>676364636
Some people are not meant to be in relationships - their, whatever you call it, psyche is simply not calibrated to strive for reproduction (of course if we simplify to that all realted things, such as love, sex, the game blah blah).

These individuals present a very few amount of people in micro scale (if we will take a circle of friends, relatives and people-who-i-know-in-general of an average human) but they still are quite visible group in society review - big enough IMO to explain why we've got so many complaining forever-alone's in internets. At least a fair part of them.

But still - that's just a possibility that you are like them. But if you are - your pain about lack of love, pussy or woman attention is simply the other people and their life expectations imprintation on your thinking-matrix. Think whenever you thought about yourself as an universal (hobby, knowledge, nature) guy, or try to seriously ask yourself... Did I ever in my life wanted to be in relationship?

If the answer is "no", i simply suggest you grow the fucking ballsack my friend, and get what you want from life before its too late
>>
>>676368252

Sub par but not horrible (I'd like to think). When I get into depressive episodes I mainly do worry about my face, my inability to express my emotions, and generally growing older and dying alone / killing myself.

I'm not gonna post my face here though.
>>
>>676368508
So where did I tell him to do the same thing he's been doing?
>>
>>676364636
You are too fucking vain. You are too whiney. You pursue things that don't matter to anyone, other than the rest of the mindless mass. I'd rather have one person with a brain cheering for me than 5 million beer guzzling failures.
>>
>>676368741
Reread your post. thanks.
>>
>>676366783
No problem man. All I'm trying to say is that you should act confident and interesting and girls will come your way. Even though you feel like shit, you dont have to act like shit. The most valuable advice someone ever gave to me was:

>Accustom yourself to constant misery

It will always be kind of miserable no matter how wealthy you are strangely. Just man up, get used to it, and chase girls sincerely with a good heart. You seem like you mean well
>>
For fucks sake stop being so god damn pathetic and maybe a girl will think of you as something other than a pet that she can use to get compliments out of.
>>
>>676364636
I've been where you are, after months of life throwing shit at me I was ready to give up, staying up till the early morning staring at a bottle of pills ready to take my own life. I know this is gonna sound like a load of shit but patience is the key here life has a way of figuring itself out just as long as you are still putting in the effort for all you know there's a girl that sees you everyday on campus and is totally infatuated with the thought of you but is too shy to approach an athlete like yourself, hang in there man I did and I'm glad I made the right decision
>>
I'm poor OP...how about donating me some of ur monies and then you'll feel better about urself:)
>>
Depression isn't the social stigma it once was.

Seek help. I love you.
>>
>>676366783
>>676368982
Oh also, call your parents and talk to them you stupid fag. They love you. I wish i had that to lean on
>>
>>676369355

How long did you take to come out of depression? My depression started my junior year of high school (2012) and is still just as bad. There was a short period where I felt better once I initially got to college, but I've since fallen back into the same rut.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qigOUdAOyRs

Here you go
>>
>>676368942
No please, show me, since I can't find it.
>>
>>676369661

I'm trying Anon. The pills lessen my frequency of suicidal thoughts (formerly every 20 minutes to roughly every hour now) but that's still no way to live.
>>
File: 1456376587861.png (74 KB, 350x167) Image search: [Google]
1456376587861.png
74 KB, 350x167
>>676365333
Cheer up you got trips!
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 473x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 473x476
>>
>>676370046

I appreciate your advice Anon. Whenever I talk to my parents about my depression they give me similar advice.

In regards to my FWB I do invite her to do hang out / come to house parties me and my team throw. But she is a graduating senior this Spring and claims her schedule is to busy to hang out with me even for ~2 hours a week. Even if she's telling the truth I can't help but assume the worst case scenarios and assume she just doesn't want to see me. I'm afraid if I keep texting her I'll just come off as needy at this point.
>>
>>676370498

I'd never take these feels out on random civilians. Only on myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 306x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 306x467
>>676370810
>>
>junior in university (2012)
>been a chubby fag my whole life
>not obese, but not skinny either. never affected my chances with girls so I didn't bother losing weight
>talking to some girl after class
>says "you know you're not really my type, but my friend loves guys with substance"
>this bitch just called me fat
>meet her friend, hit it off
>start dating
>both finish university
>we move to LA together
>both land great jobs
>get married
>still married
>have sex every night after work
anon, if I can make it, you can too. don't give up
>>
>>676365041
Dating is just paying for sex and having to deal with their shit too.
>>
Thanks for the laugh anon
>>
>>676370680
Okay. you need to forget the fwb chick. from the sounds of it you're coming off as desperate to her.
don't contact her unless you want to fuck. if she is down fuck, if not, wait at least 2 weeks before you message her again to fuck.

She will never be a relationship for you beyond a fucktoy.

As for meeting women.
You say you've tried as much as you can
>>676366088

But tinder and drunk chicks is not where you find relationships.
Those are for hooking up, getting your fuck on. If you want a relationship with a chick you have to meet her out in the real world sober and not move straight to sex.
Not that you can't gf a drunk chick, but its a lot harder and less likely to happen.

What kind of dates did you take the chick that hooked up with your friend on?
>>
>>676369825
since my depression comes from chemical imbalance I'll never really "overcome" it but with the right meds you'll be feeling normal again within a couple days of starting some new meds which I suggest you talk to your doctor about but just as a side note don't think that a woman will solve your depression I thought that for the longest time and only put me through more agony, work on yourself first and become someone you're happy with then worry about women you have a whole life ahead of you no need to rush anything my man
>>
>>676365041
Pay for a wife then
>>
>>676371906

I've brought her to house parties I've thrown/been invited to, I showed her how to lift weights, brought her to a college basketball game once, etc.

After that night I just stopped talking to both her and my friend. It wrecked me emotionally.
>>
>>676372027

Do you mind if I ask what you're taking? I'm on 10mg/day of escitalopram and it's just not doing it for me. I'm obviously better off with than without them, but they're not doing enough.

I visited my university's counseling center last semester but they cut you off after a certain number of visits and I've used all of mine up.
>>
B8 and ur'e a faggot OP
>>
>>676364636
Try to get a whore preg. Find one that will keep the baby.
Tell her you want to start a familiy with her. Done.
You're a father and your whore will learn to love you.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.