[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So... pic pretty much related. EU super atheist here. Plotting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 11
So...

pic pretty much related.

EU super atheist here.

Plotting an affair with a 10/10 hot ultra catholic 24 f from mu own town. Good friends for now, we hang out and talk a lot.

How can i convince her that it's God wills for us to be together and have sex?

Something like, it's written in the Psalms 31,5... or making her drank and pass out in a church and make her see visions of Jesus telling her to take the d by me.

> I'm willing to do anything, i.e. fake faith, partecipating to mass, and what nots
>>
>>676320444
Better start bumping this
>>
File: image.jpg (480 KB, 1280x1862) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
480 KB, 1280x1862
Use the anal loophole. Worked for me.
>>
File: 929844.jpg (22 KB, 231x400) Image search: [Google]
929844.jpg
22 KB, 231x400
>>676320444
>>
>>676320668
Care to explain how?

I know the drift... something like if you take it in the arse, you'll still be a virgin in the eyes of god.

But the problem here is that she sees sex as a no-no. Even oral..
>>
>>676320444
Catholics are not evangelicals.
They sin. They confess. They sin again. EOS
>>
>>676320444
Make a friend of you dress up as Jesus. A few LED's for lights and some classical music as sound effect. Let "Jesus" tell her she must take your cock for the well-being of mankind.
>>
>>676320912
I never cared to read the fine-printing differences of these krishn-ians or whatever...

We're talking about a 24 y.o. who wears something like a purity ring...
>>
>>676320946
Thanks, we have something here...

Need something less dumb though
>>
>>676320444
Super Atheist? Must be a new hero or something who thinks too much of themself
>>
File: jesus-sluts-prostitutes.jpg (35 KB, 574x650) Image search: [Google]
jesus-sluts-prostitutes.jpg
35 KB, 574x650
>>676320444
>>
>>676320444
>super atheist

M'lady
>>
>>676320444
I'd cum in that bitch while she reads the bible. I did this to my ex, she was orthodox christian. A russian bitch with a VERY conservative family. It was good. I felt like God.
>>
>>676321203
How serious is she about religious stuff? I fucked some catholic girls who really have been eager for cock
>>
>>676321327
Wow, i could literally hear you tipping your fedora from here...

pls dont derail mah thread...
>>
>>676321514
Totally... she's an italian catholic, if you know what i mean...

mass every sunday and red days...

scout girls, going to those meetings for catholics, cries when pope speaks...

stuff like that

I'm sure i can trick her with some clever plot... she's a slut inside... but the sluttiness is deeply covered in catholic frosting...
>>
>>676321327
>my super power is atheism

Made me kek.

>>676320444
>>676320870
>>676321121
Which country? I thought those weird ultra Christians only existed in the US.

I'm living in a pretty much catholic only area in Germany and no one has problems with fucking around.
>>
>>676321485
Sounds like something we could both enjoy.

Was she reading something specific?

Was the reading supposed to cleanse the act of taking the d?

Or you just assaulted her while she was reading and she was so immersed that she didnt interrupt the reading?
>>
>>676321896
Northern italy

i.e. not sicilian catholic stereotypes
>>
>>676321772
>red days

She goes to the church when she's on her period?
>>
>>676321917
She read the part where Jesus was anointed. I told her to keep reading or I'd hit her and then fucked her in the ass. I slapped her butt red while my dick was deep in her. She really liked it rough.. extremely rough. She liked being called a christian whore and loved being abused. She loved being raped, so we did that.. a lot.

Damn I miss her so fucking much sometimes. She left the country and went to art school :/
>>
>>676322072
kek

No, red days means even today... which is the monday afer Easter...

Like, she went to church for 1:30 hour mass 4 times since friday. And one of this was saturady night.
>>
>>676320444
Bahahahahha
>>
>>676320444
dont do it anon.

ive been there, its just not worth it.

too much deceit
>>
>>676320444
> Talk about morality coming from religion only
> Identify as anti-religious
> Throw common decency and morals out the window by asking how to lie to someone to get them to give them sex like a beta faggot.

This is better bait, at least it's more subtle than usual.
>>
>>676322334
Damn that's rough m8. 2religious4me tbqh
>>
>>676321772
Got a pic of her?
>>
>>676322508
Thanks for the subtle, i take it as a compliment

The fact is, i want to fuck that specific girl. I'm not antireligious, really... idgaf...

Dont focus on me... try to be imaginative, and offer a solution to fuck said catholic girl...
>>
>>676322788
I was gonna leave the thread with that, but I dunno. So, why do you feel you have to trick her into it?

Is it just physical attraction or is there something there?
>>
>>676322788
Maybe she isn't in to religion the same amount her parents are. If you really want to pound her away, go with the Love-Card. It takes time and you to pretend faith and love - but of you want this catholic pussy you should try
>>
>>676322670
I do, but we all know the drill...

Don't want to risk this going wild with reverse image researh. And i'm not familiar with exif removal software.

Let's say it really really looks like a mix between a young Sandra Bullock and a young Kristin Davis

(yeah, i'm into milfs)

>inb4 i really really really like this image
>>
>>676322915
Thanks for staying.

It's more than physical attraction, though she's a 10/10 hands down.

It's more for.. the challenge.. i believe
>>
File: image_3.jpg (11 KB, 400x315) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
11 KB, 400x315
>>676320444

Yo idk how I did it but here goes

>be me
>work with qt3.14 catholic girl
>she doesn't drink smoke or do anything
>I do all that
>ask her out
>date goes well
>ask for good night kiss
>end up making out top less
>she goes back to school states away
>decide to meet up
>she doesn't know if sex is right
>say that's cool I just want to see you
>fuck for three days straight
>shit's cash
>week later she calls in pain
>tell her to see a doctor
>she doesn't
>gets taken to the ER
>UTI spread to her kidney
>thinks god is punishing her
>gets suicidal
>she's family friends with my boss
>I get fired
>worth it

The hard part isn't getting them to have sex. Everyone wants to. The hard part is getting them to think it wasn't sinful after the fact
>>
>>676323206
Thanks, but i'm afraid she is
>>
>>676323404
Thanks, i appreciate you shared your experience, anon
>>
>>676323401
I find it reprehensible that you would take something that's important to someone for sport. To see if you can. Screams insecurity, but that's not the point of this thread.

A bunch of retards I'm sure have lots of hot opinions, but it's all firing into the dark and hoping for a hit. Accuracy through volume.

Tell me, does she know that you're agnostic? How devoted do you think she is personally, not just based on sex but on views of other vices and how sin works?
>>
Loopholes in christian logic to convince them to premarried cohabitation. Sounds interesting. Come on some mastermind around here?
>>
>>676323794
I disagree with your first sentence. I think it's quite the opposite, and I'll tell you why.

Insecurity? Au contraire: it shows dedication and ability so set and pursue goal settings. IMHO, it shows more insecurity to fuck every passing by sluts...

like "what if there won't be any more sluts to cream pie tomorrow or next week?"

Some like volumes, some like quality... and that's fine.

Thanks on the suggestion to look into her sins tracking... didn't think of it. This might be the key.
>>
File: timy.jpg (71 KB, 720x554) Image search: [Google]
timy.jpg
71 KB, 720x554
>>676320444
nice trips

Here's what you gonna do. Start talking to her about god and things, tell her that you're interested in this and let yourself be christinised, like become a member of her church. After that tell her you're going to marry her, fuck her, dump her, leave church ... profit.
>>
>>676324312
Nothing more interesting than watching people rationalize and explain away their positions.

Again though, that's not the point of the thread. Answer my questions, I'll give you a path. You have failed to see what I'm getting at.

Also, answer this additional question. Has she ever ministered, or been a missionary? Or does she talk about spreading her faith and touching the lives of others?
>>
>>676324415
Might go as far, thanks.

Hopefully, won't need to marry her to get the pussy...
>>
File: subway jeezuhs.jpg (39 KB, 295x361) Image search: [Google]
subway jeezuhs.jpg
39 KB, 295x361
>>676324533
That's pretty much the only way, without involving drugs and alcohol. I have done something similar though. I have met a christian girl in my school, invited her to my 18th birthday, got her drunk, took her virginity, dumped her 3 months later. She became sooo jealous, it was unbearable. She was in love with me though, that broke her heart, she became a slut afterward and i still kinda feel ashamed. The pussy was tasty though. She was 9/10.
>>
File: 1451292822014.jpg (6 KB, 168x210) Image search: [Google]
1451292822014.jpg
6 KB, 168x210
>>676324533
Also for me, she took the risk being ostracised by her family. She told me that her parents would literally abandon her. I didnt give a damn though. When you're young, the only thing you think about is that sweet pussy.
>>
>>676324500
I won't quarrel over it.

She's pretty devoted, but not in a tehological way, if that's what you're asking.

Like all the wuss about the spirits stuff that happens when the minister blesses the bread and wine, or when she takes the confession

She doesn't know i'm agnostic, but knows i'm not a practicing christian (i am baptized and christianized, since it's tradition here...)

She's not a missionary and not a preacher, i.e. she doesn't go around and talk to othoers to convert them.

She gets very offended in front of blasphemy or pope criticisim and such.

I was thinking of telling her i was feeling a spiritualit growing in me, and she might give me some religious directions..
>>
You could explain her how christianity developed from platonism and old greece philosophy and switch over to the way of hedonism, moral beliefs, the shortness of life...etc.. Guess it will take lots of research and talking to flip a switch.
>>
>>676325166
I would also recommend you the lecture by slavoy zizek, that's called why only an atheist can truly believe in god. There you might get some argumentative hooks from, to convince her.
>>
File: slam.jpg (109 KB, 720x545) Image search: [Google]
slam.jpg
109 KB, 720x545
>>676323673

No problem homie.
>>
>>676325421
>>676325421
>only an atheist can truly believe in god

Thanks for the suggestion, watching this while lurking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Muuv6-d5zGw
>>
>>676325166

It sounds like she's a bit more moderate than I anticipated from your OP. What you were thinking is what I was leaning towards as the most likely way forward, without investing more time than is necessary.

Play the spirituality card, but apply mounting pressure over time. That you can see something of God through her, and that you're scared to move forward without clear devotion and support. Just like boiling pasta though, you have to monitor it. Too much pressure and she'll recoil.

It's not enough to make it about you either, you have to groom that she is moving closer to Him through actions that support the position that you want. You have to stoke the coals that her actions are good and just.

Of course, this will likely completely devastate her after you leave. A major hit to someones critical belief structures is hard to come back from.

The opposite alternative would be to play on her humanity, on sin. A third option would be a mix, where you play on humanity and use it to bolster her faith. The old Paarthurnax line being apt "Is it better to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort."

Similar sentiment has been echoed through much of theology. A third option would be less damaging to her over the long term if you judge it necessary or reasonable to do as little damage to your prize over the long term as possible.

Depends on who she is, and how far you want to go to get what you want.
>>
just ask her if not rape her then tell her its the devils work
and god has now gave up on her
>>
>>676325990
Thanks, this is an actually feasible golden answer.
>>
>>676326232
Yeah. I'd give you more options but I'd have to ask a lot more questions. For the moment, I'm gonna make some eggs, sausage, and tea.
>>
>>676326457
I will follow up with progress in the next days, weeks, and months if needed
>>
>>676326570
A lot of effort for physical attraction. I'll leave this open while I cook and peep back in like ten minutes or so.
>>
>>676326799
It's not just for physical attraction.

It's for the challenge. It's like birdwatching to me, or sport fishing.

Not like hunting though, I try not to hurt the victims, i.e. i don't dump them just the day after... usually i hang out with them until i can bear them.
>>
>>676327230
Fair enough. You may want to reconsider the option I gave you then. Not only should you consider the effects it would likely have on her, but external pressures from people within her community, social group, family, etc. Even if you don't do lasting damage, their views and reactions to her might.
>>
Religious people are garbage. Rape her if you want, but be done with her soon.
>>
>>676327810
Faggot cuck detected.
>>
>>676329221
Did you read the chain?
>>
>>676320444
So you're a loser who wants to get with a hot Christian babe.
Good luck.
>>
>>676320444
lol, fucking delta, you're so desperate for some action you'll literally act like anything to get in her pants

Grow some self respect, tell the hot chick you want to fuck her and see what happens
>>
>>676320444
I know the girl in OPs pic.... She's my ex's friend.
I got a pic where u can see a fragment of her nipple :]
>>
>>676321514
Aren't they all
>>
>>676320444
plenty of christian women are sluts despite being a christian
>>
File: nip.jpg (40 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
nip.jpg
40 KB, 604x453
>>676320444
>>676332173
pic related
>>
>>676320444
People like you, who disrespect others believes and traditions and are ready to ruin their most private values just because it turns them on, are the cause of mankind turning into shit. If I knew you personally you would get beaten into blood piece of shit, but sadly thats not gonna happen cuz people like you tend to ruin lifes only of people who cant defend themselves, cause youre nothing much but a mere parasites
>>
>>676333565

He's not trying to ruin anyone's values, he just wants to overcome her character obstacle/flaw.
>>
>>676322290
cherish the good times you had, most of us will never be able to even get close to what you had
>>
>>676333988
He wants to fuck a virgin that keep her untouched because shes willing to find someone she will love forever and give all herself to somebody. For him tho shes 10/10 rare chick that if fucked, will give him feeling of how awesome he is. Then he will eventualydump her as his fetish will be fullfiled leaving her maybe witj heart broken cause I dont think she will go to bed with him without falling in love, with feeling that she wont be able to realise her dream and give that damn vcard to a special one. If you dont see it then youre totally lost in ignorance and shitness of todays world reality
>>
>>676320444
I am not going to even read what you typed. Just looking at that picture and reading what was on it tells me you have never been to a Pentecostal church. I have never meet women more likely to fuck than in a Pentecostal church.
>>
>>676334504
What's the difference from this fetish or any other fetish, let's say rape?
>>
>>676335580
There is no difference, both of them if fullfiled define man who is the cause of human races morality degradation
>>
Fake a nose bleed and say something like "this man needs to be pleasured sexually to be free from me" in a really demonic voice.
>>
>>676335955
So what's the difference with both said fetishes and, say, patriarchy?

Did I triggered your inner gyno?
>>
>>676336091
I dont think patriarchy means the same thing for me and for you, cuz I see no fucking connection between taking virginity for sport, rape and a social system
>>
Don't BS, educate.

Ask her why, out of all of the religions on earth, is christianity the only one that's real. Talk about all the people who have never even heard of the christian god who are going to hell. You also may want to quote some of the angry shut-in tier shit in leviticus.

If you manage to convert her, you have a chance of turning her into a complete and utter slut, and your D will be the first.
>>
>>676320444
I think you don't plot a relationship.
>>
>>676337223
Its not education when you try to change somebodys view for your own. How can you be sure if chrisianity is not the only real religion, maybe she should educate him instead
>>
>>676337627
It's completely ridiculous, obviously.
>>
File: 1453896092025.jpg (337 KB, 1312x954) Image search: [Google]
1453896092025.jpg
337 KB, 1312x954
>>676320444
Waste of trips for a retard like you.
>will of god
I died.
>>
>>676321536
Youre the dude who cant get laid
>>
>>676337723
What are your prooves that theres no god at all? Each religion got their own strong or weak prooves of gods existence, that atheists can try to disprove. In fact atheists are the most poor ones in this ifnite fight, because they got completely 0 proof that religious people might need try to bust. The only thing you got are bare words saying" hey give up on this babbling cause its a obvious bullshit". Well I dunno how bout you, but so far I never got convinced by only words
>>
>>676338313
Believe your ridiculous bullshit then faggot, doesn't affect me at all. I only mentioned it to help a /b/ro get laid.
>>
>>676338313
Every religion says their god is the one and true. If you have more than one, then how to you know your god is the real one and not the other 5 ?

This is enough for most people to realize religion is stupid, but whatever. Believe what you want, idgaf.
>>
>>676320444
I'm on the exact same boat as you are OP.
My plan is pretty much the same as >>676325990
However I told her that I used to be a devout Christian. That I used to be much more happier with my life when I believed in God and there's nothing more I would love than to accept God into my heart again.(I didn't flat out tell her the last part I just suggested it). Then I told her something along the lines of how lucky she is to still be strongly devoted to God. Making her the spiritually strong and pure person she is today.
That's the first stage of my plan. I want her to feel sorry for me so she can accept me into her group as someone who genuinely wants to accept God into their heart. Then while while she's "saving my soul" I'll be planting seeds of doubt in her head making her question her religious convictions and weakening her morals.
Sorry if it's a bit vague but I could go into more detail if you want and I'll post a picture of her in an hour when my ban gets lifted.
>using someone else's WI-FI
>>
>>676338011
kek'd so hard on this
>>
>>676338749
Well, your words are so easily modified only by diffrent interprtation. Each religion believes in god, that means that they all might be right about it, that there is a god and they all speak about the same "guy" but from diffrent points of vview caused by diffrences in their culture etc. This makes your argument totally weak and useless
>>
>>676338749
>how to you know your god is the real one and not the other 5 ?
the others are emanations, demi gods
>>
>>676320444
With drugs and alcohol
>>
>>676320870
>But the problem here is that she sees sex as a no-no. Even oral..
No. She sees sex WITH YOU as a big no-no.

If a Catholic girls want to fuck, she'll find a way to fuck.
>>
>>676339264
This is a possibility. You can still be an atheist and not dismiss this as a possibility though.

The Bible, The Koran, The Torah, all equally untrue.
>>
Is her name lydia?
>>
>>676320444
You will fail. Christians aren't as dumb as atheists flatter themselves.
Why not just fuck some atheist girl? They're all amoral whores.
>>
>>676339607
And again we go back to the same point, you got no proof that whole bible or other books are untrue. Furthermore as a christian im 100% convinced that new testament is true since Turin shroud has been so far undisputed proof for Jesus Christ existence
>>
>>676325166
>i am baptized and christianized, since it's tradition here
>christianized
made me chuckle (protip: christianize is not an English word)

tell her you're unsure about christ, but hint that perhaps she can "re-christianize" you — with that smoking, god-like body of hers. you know, she's so smart and pretty, only god could have made that. that sort of thing ...
>>
>>676340212
Most people don't deny that Jesus existed dude.
>>
>>676320870
Just start dating her without sex and if she's attracted to you she'll wind up eventually wanting it anyway. You'll still get some you just have to wait a bit longer. That usually makes it better though.

You're putting too much thought into this.
>>
>>676320870
No hymen in the ass
>>
pretend to be super fucking religious. then say "my bad" to god once youre done. he wont trip, pretty forgiving dude.
>>
>>676339264
Sure, but they are so much different from each other, Islam and Christianity for example.
This makes your argument totally weak and useless.
>>
>>676320870
But taking it in the ass is also forbidden in Christianity, so no loophole.
>>
>>676341009
Ofc no, for each religion that is monotheistic and henotheistic, God is conceived of as the Supreme Being and principal object of faith. That is the base, then each culture created their own vision of more details about him
>>
Just stay the fuck away. I tried the same thing when I was 18 and pretty stupid and she didn't put out for 6 months and then it wasn't even that great. Also I got emotionally attached and didn't have the balls to dump her afterwards so I stayed with her for 2,5 years putting up with her bullshit.
>>
Well if you are a pathological liar then you go all out.
>>
>>676341894
For an easy escape, just say god told you to leave her.
>>
Reddit must be down today.
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.