[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Confession thread What's your deepest secrets /b/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 36
File: tumblr_nigg7mP71a1qeiseio4_1280.jpg (249 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nigg7mP71a1qeiseio4_1280.jpg
249 KB, 1280x853
>Confession thread

What's your deepest secrets /b/? Admit them and feel better.
>>
>>676306295
I go on /b/
>>
>>676306295
I watch C* on a Tor forum called Magical Kingdom
Since it's the only C* site available now
>>
>>676307047
cp?
>>
>>676307187
With that name I wouldn't be surprised
>>
File: amy_adams_shoots_28129.jpg (541 KB, 2133x1600) Image search: [Google]
amy_adams_shoots_28129.jpg
541 KB, 2133x1600
>>676306295

I got one.

>I was molested by my moms friends when I was twelve-thirteen

My parents would have get together's on the weekends during the spring/summer and cookout. My mom would invite an old college friend over and catch up, usually drink too much. She'd stay over and sleep on the living room couch. She got into the habit of visiting me in the basement on late nights while I was playing Sega Genesis. I thought it was amusing at first to have an adult hangout with me and then it got odd when she started touching me. Some of the memories are blurry but I do remember her undressing me and touching me below the waist. She eventually got bold and started performing oral sex on me.

I eventually mentioned this to my mom but she told me to keep it to myself and never tell anyone. Her friend never came by after that but my mom didn't want to hear about it either. Still feels weird bros. Honestly I want to track her down and confront her about this. I don't want the police involved, I just want to know why I was chosen. She hasn't damaged my relationship with women or sexually stunted me, I just want some answers.
>>
I like to smell the panties of my sisters. Also I eat the dead skin off of the bottom of my feet.
>>
>>676306295
I sucked my cousins tits and fingered her whiIe we were drunk, she has a boyfriend and she Ioved it. Nobody in my famiIy will never hear about this.
>>
>I put ads on Craigslist to buy used panties from young college girls in my city

I've been doing this for three years off and on, usually between my own relationships. I usually offer $20.00 bucks starting and raise the price on how attractive the girls is to me. I usually recommend they wear the pair they are going to sell for two days straight before I pick it up.
>>
>>676308614
How old were you guys? Will you do it again?
>>
>>676309430
Iike 6 months ago, I have 23 she's 20, perky smaIIish tits, and shaved Iike the day before that night. I wouId do it again, I have a thing for incest.
>>
>>676310368
Honestly I don't see anything wrong or weird about hooking up with a hot cousin. It's something everyone talks about or thinks of doing but doesn't follow through with. I'd fuck two of my own cousins if I had the chance. Good for you anon.
>>
I love pretending to be my gf online and use the nudes she sent me to seduce men. I'm a literal cuck catfish
>>
>Me and my younger brother tag teamed his girlfriend one night

Apparently it was a fantasy of her to be fucked by us at the same time.
>>
I don't really like them and only pay attention so I can find their faults.
>>
i have stolen every pair of satin panties i could get my hands on. i dont even give a shit what girl they belong to. fat skinny young old ugly or hot i dont really care i just love the panties!
>>
File: SUN and MOON.jpg (72 KB, 802x995) Image search: [Google]
SUN and MOON.jpg
72 KB, 802x995
I have a big one, it is kind of a secret

>I built a sarcophagus (coffin) that exactly fit my brother
>I took it to a party I knew he would be at
>I ask everyone there "who can fit in the sarcophagus"
>Wait until my bro tries
>Suddenly my associates and I rush over and seal the sarcophagus shut!
>My bro dies, I betrayed my brother

His wife (my sister) was real fucking pissed, she spent FOREVER searching for his remains with this guy who had a new bus. I'm kind of worried because my brothers sun is pretty powerful. Like he starts the day kind of shit. And don't even get me started on that golden dildo zombie spawn - fucking weirder than crates of harps.
>>
I don't know about the dog sketch meme
>>
>>676307047

I used to be into that, but since I got a girlfriend I've gotten over that weird fetish.
>>
>>676307047
You are very wrong sir...
>>
>>676311756
hey Rah, hows the whole muslim thing going in your native land?
>>
>I'd let men fondle and blow me for cash
>I'd also blow men willing to pay
>I'd always swallow

When I was nineteen up till I was twenty-one I'd casually whore myself out on Backpage/Craigslist for extra cash. I'd target women too but they were never interested fooling around with a skinny kid. My clientele were usually closeted homosexuals with wives or girlfriends looking to release some pressure. Most were over the age of 30. I quit after almost being arrested at a local motel. Convinced the officer I was just secretly meeting my "lover" since I didn't fit the bill of a male prostitute.
>>
Iv got a few
- I'v touched my cousin sexually when we where both young
- I spit in my brothers face and beat the shit out of him
- I almost cheated on my ex
- I'v touched a little girl when I was younger
- I have a folder of over 100 bikini pics of girls at my school
- I'v jerked off to my ex's sister and best friend and her ex best friend and that girls best friend
- convinced my cousin to give me a hand-job
- filmed a girl nude on Skype and she didn't know

iv got alot more but idek where to stop
>>
>>676306295
I really want to be fuckes by a dog. I guess I like the idea of fucking a dog too, but I dont think I would, as it would be painful for them.

Its mostly my “deepest” secret because I dont know how legal it is in Australia.
>>
>>676313274
Ilegal
>>
>>676308075
More like track her down and fuck her. Was she a milf?
>>
>>676306295
I fap to shemales and traps. Wish I can suck a shemale cock right about now.
>>
Let my best friend's wife suck my dick at a party while he was away on a trip.

Haven't told him. She sometimes drunk texts me saying she wants to do it again but then has trouble making eye contact with me when we see each other in person and she's sober.

Feel guilty, but will probably lead to fucking eventually.
>>
>>676313489
Yeah, she was about 35-40 when it all happened. I don't think I want to have sex with her. I'm not traumatized so if that happens it happens, I just want to get answers first.
>>
I secretly let dudes have their way with me for money. Evryone thinks im straight but im actually BI and love money.

Im 22yo i charge $150 per hour which includes suck and fuck. I charge extra if they want to do weird shit
Usually like 40-60Yos.

I have poppers and they make me want to take a dick like theres no tomorrow.
>>
>>676313385
Thanks anon. Where can one find these laws?
>>
>>676312845
He's Set, retard.
>>
>>676306295
Im deeply addicted to weed, and I'm not doing anything about it.
>>
File: thumb_COLOURBOX2669702.jpg (20 KB, 212x320) Image search: [Google]
thumb_COLOURBOX2669702.jpg
20 KB, 212x320
>>676313667
You already ruined the friendship, might as well keep going till he finds out and kills himself/kills you both.
>>
>>676314360
You cant be addicted to weed.
You just really really like it
>>
File: Forestforthetrees.jpg (1 MB, 2500x1710) Image search: [Google]
Forestforthetrees.jpg
1 MB, 2500x1710
>I work for ISIS
>So one day my job is to find fucking body parts in the sand WTF?
>Pack all my shit into my brand new bus (I need the space and bitches love it)
>So I'm looking for theses body parts and I only find 12/13 I can't find the last Piece.
>Fuck it. It was probably thrown in the river - eaten by the fishes.
>I take what I got to ISIS and call it a day
>Hopefully the authorities don't find out, it was a crazy day. But not nearly as crazy as what she did with them.

Fuck it's late at night I shouldn't by typing this.
>>
have a 30k debt from cocaine im paying off im 23
>>
>>676314467
So when I run out of weed, and can't proceed to do anything before I get my hands on more, it's just because i REALLY like it?
>>
>>676314467
actually anyone could be addicted to anything.. its all in the brain.

Someone could be addicted to squirting all of the ketchup out of the ketchup bottles in a restaurant and then just leave
>>
>>676314679
>actually anyone could be addicted to anything.. its all in the brain.
Agree 110%
>>
>>676314618
Its because you are weak mentally and probably a failure as a person.

Get addicted to nicotine or heroin or morphine and then tell me how you are addicted to weed.
>>
>>676306295

I really am just a lazy fuck. God damn.
>>
>>676314797
haha, yes, probably.
>>
>>676313529
same
>>
I fap smelling my neighbours high heels she left in front of their door
I take creepshots of a girl friend of mine who actually i would love to fuck so hard and i think she would enjoy such a thing too.
>>
>>676314385
Nah bruh, she's way too scared of her image being tarnished to ever let him find out, I'm not worried.

If I don't tell him, he'll likely never find out.
>>
>>676315594
Gotcha.
>>
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 1296x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 1296x720
>security/shipping manager/general random task guy at work
>most of the time I get paid to do nothing
>80% of my time is spent on my phone/internet
>get a huge raise to compensate for getting hours cut
>due to hiring a 5th person, 24 hour facility
>5th guy gets a brain tumor
>chemo for 6 weeks straight
>can't work
>eventually moved to different location
>back to 4 people running a 24/7 facility
>still retain raise
>work 6 days a week
>yaymoney.jpg

tl;dr: I'm not mad my former co-worker got brain cancer because I now make more money.
>>
- i groped my aunt 5 times whilst she was asleep
- did the same to my sister 2 times
- have a private ig filled with creepshots of girls from my school
- foot fetish
>>
File: Technology.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Technology.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>676314303
You are both fucking wrong. Damn I love the PROFANITY.
>>
Sometimes I want to say hello, but I know where it will go so I don't.
>>
I'm a highly educated guy with a great job. My wife and I are having our first baby. She's due in a few months. We couldn't be happier.

But I've been seeing an ex who I still care about deeply. I also got her pregnant.

The ex doesn't have the financial means to take care of a child at this point in her life. So she's giving up the baby through adoption.

My wife has no idea about any of this.

And I feel like complete shit.

On one side, I'm going to have one child that will know so much love, be will taken care of and receive a great education.

And on the other side I have another child who will never know me.
>>
Whenever I get high or drunk I like to fap to loli for whatever reason. Probably not a huge deal but I feel some guilt after I'm finished. I don't even look for it anymore, I just have a collection on my external from years back. I don't like real little kids like that but something about loli that turns me on. I don't fap to it often, just when I'm inebriated.
>>
>>676316466
Nor will you ever know the child.
>>
I got drunk and had my friends boxer dog fuck my ass in his bathroom while everyone else was asleep. Didn't end well
>>
>>676317084
The guilt is probably from your brain not used to the "norms" it has come to accept. Don't feel bad, human sexuality is super complex. As long as people aren't getting hurt then it's nothing to feel bad about.
>>
>>676316466

>And on the other side I have another child who will never know me.

No, my friend, you won't.
>>
Ask a Hebephile anything, contd. from last thread
>>
>>676317173
>>676317839

Adoption agencies lean towards open adoptions (letters, updates, phone calls) now vs closed (no contact with adoptive family and child)

I feel like I don't even deserve this. I don't deserve to know anything about his/her life.
>>
>>676313529
I had a fetiche with the first group but the second group, on /b/, kill it! It vanished.
>>
>Fucked one of my hot friends in exchange for working on her car

We fucked about three or four times before I finished fixing her shitty car. She was totally alright with whoring out for me. Kind of knew she was a slut because of times we partied together. She'd end up sleeping with someone.
>>
File: 23.jpg (192 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
192 KB, 707x1000
>>
I fuck my bf in his ass with a strap on when he's passed out drunk
>>
>>676319431
did you get a strap-on only for that? did you ever do it without him being passed out? how does he react?
>>
Im 19, I fucked a 12 year old
>>
I've always wanted to dominate some tiny bitch boy trap. I've never done anything gay but I've always had an interest in fucking a guy while he's all dolled up. The idea of jerking him off and making him suck my dick turns me on. It would have to be a convincing effeminate trap though.
>>
>>676306295
I write fluffy abuse stories.
>>
File: 1451768834218.jpg (66 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1451768834218.jpg
66 KB, 300x300
>>676319602
My nigga!
>>
>>676319431
I started off using cucumbers but wanted to feel his ass slap against me so I bought the strap on and he's never said anything lol so I'm not sure if he's faking like he doesn't know or if he's just retarded
>>
File: 111111.jpg (14 KB, 210x222) Image search: [Google]
111111.jpg
14 KB, 210x222
when I was 14, a girl from a near by highschool used me as a fuck toy cause I have a large cock.

she got preggy but promised me no1 would ever find out I was the dad.

She kept the child and its been over a decade.

I have a kid ive only seen once for like 12 mins...
>>
>>676306295
I'm technically cheating on 2 girls
I they both expect me to love them but I don't, just care for them and that's it
I feel like I'm dead inside regarding relationships and I can't keep one up, but that doesn't bother me for some odd reason.
>>
I tripped my younger sister down the stairs when she got my Nintendo 64 taken away for not sharing. She still thinks she tripped to this day and I can still honest to god hear those awful cries in my head.
>>
>26 year old virgin, had a chance but got stage fright

Not really secret but just to put shit out there
>NEET
>Don't know how to drive
>Didn't finish college, was the first in my family to go

Deepest secret
>Fat fetish ever since middle school, especially gaining/stuffing
>Eventually got into stuffing myself
>Fapped to fantasies of being force fed and made to gain a ton of weight by a femdom damn near daily for years
>Didn't actually gain due to embarrassment/not wanting money to be constantly spent on getting me larger clothes
>Currently trying to get over the fetish
>Considering replacing it with skinny/fit fetish as a contrast while dedicating myself to a fit lifestyle

Another secret
>Regret not having pursued a relationship with this one girl from high school
>She was the only one who wasn't toxic
>So many signals indicating she wanted the diddly
>Yet I pushed her away
>Seeing the occasional facebook post makes me wonder how my life would have turned out being with someone like her

Sometimes I think I'm NEET cause I'm way too ashamed of myself
don't want people to be exposed to this shit
>>
i let my dog humping on my boipucci
>>
I love to eat my own snot. Especially when it's the fading moments of the cold/flu and i can really get to that snot from very deep in the noose. Oh man...that's the best, it's transparent and very thick. Tastes so good. Tastes better than pizza hut.
>>
received an official notice to move on today from Kmart by police, after a complaint for 'hanging around female change rooms and womens lingerie and loitering'
shit haha
>>
>>676306295
I write stories of violence, pain, death, arson and murder to vent my constant obsessive thoughts. It is better than becomming the one that does them, and I might someday cash in on them with the help of editors and publishers. A few former friends who read them commited horrible crimes based upon my fantasies and got away with the crimes, so thus why I am torn on the whole making them public thingy. Even if I don't do it, having people read them is like a how-to-be-a-monster-and-get-away-with-it series of guides.
>>
>When I was 15 I fucked the shit out of this super hot 20 year old while my older friend was in love with her.
>>
>>676320372
I still do that occasionally. How old are you?
>>
>>676318168
But the kid deserves to know about you. Closure is the least you can provide.
>>
i used to fantasize about sleeping with my mum, i had dreams about it,
>>
>>676320724
Admit it, you still do.
>>
File: 1458897253379.jpg (38 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1458897253379.jpg
38 KB, 500x375
I feel personally responsible for the death of another person.
I've never told anyone the full story, the only other person involved in the incident has killed himself.
>>
Here's a giggle.

I'm going to kill myself in 2017, on the 31st of May.
>>
when i was 14 i fucked this 20 yr old, i found out she slept with a few of the boys in the street, i realise now she was a pedo,
>>
>>676306295
Let's see, have had sex with my cousin (her looks are nothing special but the whole taboo thing turned me on), and now she hates me because I didn't want to make it romantic. -.-
>>
>>676320866
So you're responsible for the deaths of two people, faggot.
>>
>>676320996
Yeah funny how that works.
>>
>>676320903
Women can't be pedophiles, boys develop faster than girls, if anything you manipulated her and took advantage of her situation.
>>
I fuck my girlfriend, her sister and her mother too
>>
>>676320866
Was their involvement the reason?
>>
>>676320866
tell us!
>>
>>676306295
I have an obsession with jizzing into private bathrooms with a sink. If I enter someone's home, I have to jerk off into their sink before I feel "comfortable". I'll usually excuse myself after the first 30 minutes to the bathroom and rub one out. The feeling is even more wonderful when it's a store or public building with a private bathroom.
>>
>>676321152
Well I'm guessing so, it was pretty unclear to me. It fucked him up a lot more than me.
>>
>>676321147
That's called being an asshole who found a dysfunctional family... won't be secret long. Those ladies are competing in an unhealthy way with each other, you are the trophy. Be flattered and humiliated at the same time, you slut.
>>
I'm a prolific badman
>>
I fucked, filmed and made photos of my ex gf while sleeping. She never woke up and never knew about it and she def. wouldnt like it because she is pretty prude. I have over 300 pics and no clue how many vids. And no, 4chan cant have them, sorry, its for the case when i jeed to.... Convince this bitch to do (or not do) something
>>
>>676320868

Why that day?
>>
I did 9/11
>>
>>676306295
i think im going crazy but havent told anyone. i feel like saying things out loud makes them real.
>>
>>676322088
bush detected
>>
File: 1458627814698.gif (87 KB, 192x197) Image search: [Google]
1458627814698.gif
87 KB, 192x197
>>676322014
Believe it or not, both grandfathers died that day roughly thirty years apart. One through a stoke, the other with a revolver.
>>
>>676322428
Neat tradition.
No legacy to keep it going beyond you though?
>>
File: 1455426698929.jpg (28 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
1455426698929.jpg
28 KB, 480x479
I'm type 1 diabetic and every night I take 5x the insulin I normally take and then I go to bed hoping I don't wake up the next morning but that hasn't happened yet. I just did it for night, I've got 5 full pens of Lantus and 2 full pens of Humalog. Hopefully tonight's the night
>>
I'm a cheater. Even though I'll never admit it, I'm addicted to the attention and affection of women.
>>
File: domestic-violence.jpg (138 KB, 656x403) Image search: [Google]
domestic-violence.jpg
138 KB, 656x403
>>676316466
Both of your children will hate you. You will not be a good father nor husband. Guilt and resentment for yourself will turn you into an abusive person, just give it a couple of years and you will see.
>>
>>676316050
What's it called?
>>
File: 2016-03-13 04-22-02.870.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-13 04-22-02.870.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
>>676322576
Nothing, and I plan to keep it that way permanently. I might stream it, if anyone is interested. I'll ask around a bit before I do it.
>>
I get off to the thought of someone raping my wife, preferably in front of me. I've also drugged her at a night club and left her exposed. I watched all night as several guys had their way with her. No regrets, still fap about it.
>>
When I was in kindergarten, there was a time for nap during which the caretaker ladies would go for a coffee or something.
There was this one girl, a few times we put our beds closer together, and after we made sure no one was awake, I'd slip my hand under the covers and under her panties and finger her a little bit.
I remember I loved watching her face as I put my finger in, and also the sharp yet somehow sweet odor of her pussy.
At that time we were about 6 y/o.
It happened about 3 or 4 or 5 times, and on the last time there was a kid that wasn't sleeping, but he didn't see anything, as he spoke while I was waking her up, so we canceled the action.

Anyways, we wanted to do it again after that time, but I remember our time ran out because kindergarten was over and we went to different schools.

I tried to remember her name but it just slips my mind after all this time.
One day, when I have the time, I'm gonna try and investigate it and find her, if only to see what she looks like now.
>>
I want to die but I'm afraid I'll miss out on something if I do.
>>
>>676313667
how can you call him your best friend...?
>>
>>676313256
yo how old?
>>
>>676314618
stfu u little fag, its not as bad as u make it sound
>>
File: 1458781726027.gif (177 KB, 276x258) Image search: [Google]
1458781726027.gif
177 KB, 276x258
>>676321314
So long story short, a group of friends and I thought it would be cool to do stupid shit to waste time.We sold drugs a lot, became known in a few circles locally. After a while of self-destructive behavior and good money my good buddy and I decided to settle down for a bit and I got a girlfriend started studying more. This is because it wasn't a life I enjoyed or wanted to maintain. I was working casually on top of this you see, "the normal life". After we really cut the shit out, one guy from our group wanted to make some our share of the money but kept ripping people off and being a genuine idiot. He's the type of guy who'd ride on the coat tails of others and then take all the credit. So he came to my friend and I for advice on what's the best course of action and we told him to meet up with a certain group at an upcoming party. We knew this group already hated him with a vengeance. We knew they'd never accept him and were already furious at his flippant behavior. But he had no clue.

So he met up with them at said party, in an alley near the venue. My friend and I were nearby just watching and having a smoke, we thought they'd scare him a little bit and teach him a lesson. Next thing we know he's got the shit kicked out of him and his lifeless body is just limp and un-moving on the ground. We ran over after the others left and weren't sure what to do, we were still young and so we moved it. My friend was so nervous about what happened he couldn't deal with it. We stopped talking after 2 months because he was almost a different person. I however, continued on with life. . No one knew why that kid got killed that night, but the crime was solved and was all over our local paper. 2 months after the event my buddy hung himself.
>>
>>676321948

if your bitch aint stupid you're going to get shit on
>>
mines not that bad. im going blind and afraid to tell anyone, been dating 5 girls who dont know about eachother. theres more but meh
>>
>>676313274
Pretty fuckin not legal mate
>>
>>676323971
When you get close enough to the darkness, you could drop a hint saying "this might be the last time I ever see you"
>>
>>676323108
how long ago was that anon? how you holding up?
>>
>>676324399
>676324399
LOL For sure.
>>
>>676322759
what did you use?
>>
>>676308075
What the fuck do you want? A relationship?
>>
>>676324621
>676324621

What is this new reply etiquette?
>>
File: small titties 4U.jpg (574 KB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
small titties 4U.jpg
574 KB, 4000x3000
said >>676311756 David (the Egyptain, vampire) Bowie
.. ... aka: Thoth
>>
>>676321142
and men can't be raped, right?
>>
>>676323108
A drug dealer with outstanding English... Lel
>>
>>676324740
Rohypnol
>>
>>676324473
It was about 7 years ago now.
It really ate me up inside because I knew we made the wrong choice the moment everything went sour. But I went blank and didn't flinch when police questioned myself and a lot of people at the party. After my friend died, I thought about getting counselling or telling someone why it happened. But I figured it was for the best to leave the chapter the way it was. Some days I hate myself for what I did. I feel like I sent that kid to his death.

>>676325220
Thank you very much.
>>
>>676308075
She will tell you she was molested.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 1000x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 1000x1024
>>676314467
>>
>>676317276
How did it end?
>>
File: annoyed damn dirty ape.webm (2 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
annoyed damn dirty ape.webm
2 MB, 720x1280
>>676324858
Oh, well are you
sure? Because
I thought it was by a different name.
Really, it doesn't matter though.
I mean...
Seriously...

>Most of us are too stupid/distracted/indolent to realize.

>>676314555
Grats on the trips bro
>>
I let my family's poodle give me a blowjob when I was 15

I thought it was a dream

she tried to do it every night

why
>>
>>676324994
Ofcourse not.
>>
>>676306295
New Updated 2016 Tor/Deepweb Links! Enjoy!
http://theurl.co/tor
>>
I have never loved her. It's now boring and I dread having to spend time with her. Basically keeping the relationship going because I have hypersensitivity and it will fuck me up worse than I am now if I dump her. And her friends are cool and fun to get drunk with.
>>
>>676316466
man up, you fuck
>>
>>676306295
I hail from a noble pedigree and have used my title and have used it on numerous occasions to indulge in a myriad of my fetishes. You would not believe what people would do for prestige. I also fuck my sister on the regular. Not sure how the family would react if they knew, since ironically incest is not as acceptable now as it used to be.
>>
my male cousin and I touched each other's dicks when we were younger. We also once tried anal, but limp kid dicks don't penetrate anything.
>>
I've got a 15 yo cousin I'd like to fuck to infinity

I'm 27
>>
>>676313274
Alyssa rosales
>>
>>676313256
>- convinced my cousin to give me a hand-job
Story?
>>
I dislike my girlfriend, we have nothing in common and i'm only with her as we have 3 children and i couldn't bear not seeing them every day. not particularly exciting but there it is.
>>
I'm transgender and still working up the courage to transition. I've had a little bit of laser done on my neck and spoken to a couple of close friends about it briefly. But nobody knows the full extent of it but me.

I'm secretly a girl and this shitty world hates people like me ;_;
>>
>>676307047
avoid website
this is high quality cp bait
>>
>>676306295
I made my partner a fucking beta by manipulation but now I want him to be a violent alpha.
>>
I long to piss on my sister's naked body.
>>
>>676327787

depending on how convincing you look as a chick you are actually in very high demand. Just don't cut off your dick, it's the only reason someone would prefer you over a biological woman.
>>
>>676328148
chasers are only good for sexually harassing you at bars though, they don't fix everyday shit like getting harassed every time you use a public restroom
>>
>>676328556

>chasers are only good for sexually harassing you at bars though

Or, you know, having a relationship,

>they don't fix everyday shit like getting harassed every time you use a public restroom

Don't do a shitty job at looking like a woman and nobody will notice.
>>
>>676318943

This doesn't really seem like a secret, more of a brag.
>>
>>676314612
More details cuz
>>
>>676331022
And your confession?
>>
Wrote in this chicks notebook that she was emo, ugly, and that I didn't like her.
>>
>>676331696
Yearbook, actually
>>
i lost my virginity to my brother.
>>
im a cuckold, my gf fucked another guy 3 weeks ago and it turns me on and fucks me up mentally
>>
>>676312966
>>676314121
Same story for me.
>post an ad for sex
>mention I need gas money
>don't have a set rate
>sometimes even do it for free if they're close and I'm horny

I did a lot of nasty shit yo.
>>
>>676321142
That's just the opposite of the truth
>>
Im fucking petrified of wind turbines
>>
>>676321142
Bait
>>
I have a girlfriend but sometimes I pay hookers because the girlfriend don't like giving blowjob or anal
>>
>>676306295
I have fapped to many things in internet, things that are really wrong.
>>
>>676321142 (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
are wrong
>>
>>676307047
same as anon
>>
>>676317444
trips of truth have spoken

well said anon
>>
File: 550.png (94 KB, 680x785) Image search: [Google]
550.png
94 KB, 680x785
>>676321142
Remember this
This bait will caugth the attention of the whole board
and that attention will became a shitstorm for all those who will troll
The laughts of the ones who know it,
The rage of those who have fallen for it
Combining these autism feelings into a rope and hook
l will throw the bait that will be remembered
This is shitposting !
This is being a shit lord!
my bait is the bait that will crash the server!!
>>
File: rGg3C1x.jpg (5 KB, 235x102) Image search: [Google]
rGg3C1x.jpg
5 KB, 235x102
>>676306295
Im in love with someone that wont love me back, i know i can't have a serious relationship with anyone else that will fulfill me, so i just hit and quit every girl i meet, also lately i've been fucking a tranny and i go on craigslist dress up as a girl and suck cock and get fucked, i have no idea whay i do it as i like girls at heart
>>
I want to be my cousins sex slave.
Like, really badly.
>>
File: 75785757.jpg (196 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
75785757.jpg
196 KB, 1280x960
I masturbate to this
>>
Was HEAVILY sexually abused by a babysitter/tutor for years and enjoyed it - she completely brainwashed me. Parents never found out and I eventually ended up entering a secret relationship with her in my teens, didn't work out. We're still good friends and she still preys on boys.
>>
>>676323108
Damn, that's pretty fucked.
>>
>>676327019
Cool.
>>
>>676327787
>when you also want to transition but you aren't passable so you live your entire life suppressing it
>>
>>676307187
yes anon
>>
Every time I have slept over at a friends house, I would always masturbate myself to sleep.
>>
>Male
>Have dozens of bras (All found in dumpsters)
>Have over 300 pairs of panties (99% found in dumpsters)
>Have sex toy collection (Half found in dumpsters)
>Use working PC found in dumpster to try and find nudes online of people I know all day everyday instead of going to school
>MFW I sacrifice my education, tuition, social life, etc. all for perversion
>MFW glorious large black dildo in ass while wearing crotchless panties and a sexy nightgown with vibrator tied around cock jerking it to secret vids I took of female roomates and friends in bathroom.
>>
>>676323108
Fuck anon, you must be strong as a fucking stone.
>>
>>676336773
why regret it when you pursued what you like the most? as long as yer not hurting anybody... (roommate stuff is fucked up thou, you should apologize to them)
>>
>>676336773
Sounds like you're living the life.
>>
File: 1458824902674.jpg (23 KB, 750x301) Image search: [Google]
1458824902674.jpg
23 KB, 750x301
I have never felt happy in my life. Dispite my finance thinking she makes me happy.
>>
File: rs.png (311 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
rs.png
311 KB, 1366x768
>>676336773
kek'd hard
>glorious large black dildo in ass
>>
I desperately want to fuck a CD/trap dressed as shimakaze filling his ass with cum until i'm bone dry, while his cock bounces around under that skirt.

I moved to NC and there's no passable traps not even hookers, so no way in hell I'll ever live that out
>>
>>676337652
>when you live in NC and are just short of being a passable trap
>won't transition because can't ruin life
Why is the world so cruel...
>>
>>676306295
>I am a feminist.
>Not even kidding.
I just don't pare myself with the rest of the fat ass femicunts and pussy starved faggots who try too hard.
>>
Everyone loves me , good job , nice parents , fit and healthy , pretty social but i actually want to murder them all

I have this sense of ''perfection''

If i can be perfect then i should be

But they are not perfect , and i need to get rid of them to archieve that perfectness

Oh also i fap to trap , sissy and shemale porn
>>
>>676338442
>Oh also i fap to trap , sissy and shemale porn
We already know you do, you're on /b/
>>
File: 1458823617557.jpg (351 KB, 1296x972) Image search: [Google]
1458823617557.jpg
351 KB, 1296x972
my friends mom is a teacher and i took a photo of a photo of her and jack off to it. i also jack off to pictures of my cousin. i think some traps are hot, i want to hook up with one of my guy friends, i can suck my own dick
>>
>>676338161
feminism is ok as long as you dont go ''HAIL ANITA , DEATH TO THE PATRIARCHY''
>>
>>676339012
>Feminism is OK as long as it isn't feminism.
>>
>>676306295
I fake my relashionships
>I get together with someone and start out happy
>I loose interest the second they say yes
>I look at her happy fase and show her my facade
>She stays happy and treats me like she would her true love
>I feel nothing
>I fake every thing
>I take Viagra just to give her satisfaction
>No matter who I start with
>No matter how hard I try
>No matter what I do
>They'er the only ones who feel loved
>They'er the only ones who feel happy
>They'er the only ones who feel
>>
>>676337889

If you wear a shimakaze cosplay, I might still bite.
>>
I was an emo, my family hated me, and I had bullies, one ripped off my pinkie, he lost his a day later, then I got kicked in the balls by another and am surprisingly still fine, then my foot was broken because this other bully shoved me into the stree, and my foot got crushed by a car that drove by, Of Monsters And Men made me realize that the bullies are just ass holes and that they deserve to be in prison as they are now, and there music makes me not care about all my heart breaks, worries, pain, sadness, and depression because they seem like to have gone through the same shit, they are amazing and I don't know what I'd do if they weren't here, and if they read this then I'd like them to simply know: Thank you my new friends and virtual family, you pushed me through and I will always be grateful for it.
>>
File: 1453183483855.png (98 KB, 460x258) Image search: [Google]
1453183483855.png
98 KB, 460x258
>>676339284
>for got pic
I'm gonna go break off my current relationship.
>>
>>676339322
Can't. Literally just turned 18 in January and still live with family, there's no way I'd be able to. Appreciate the offer though, senpai, maybe I'll be free to be a trap and be railed someday...
>>
>>676314679
True, but real addictions are significantly more powerful than the in your head addiction that 420 anon has. His could be solved by getting some willpower, real addiction requires weaning yourself off of powerful drugs and potentially a hospital bed as you go through withdrawals that could potentially kill you.
>>
File: 1455183149033.jpg (378 KB, 1239x795) Image search: [Google]
1455183149033.jpg
378 KB, 1239x795
>>676337564
If you ever need it Anon. Also I have a how to on nooses. I'm not saying you should. I'm just giving you a way out.
>>
>>676315955
What was his name?
>>
I attached (with chain and padlock) my head to my cousins pussy while she was sleeping, then threw the key away. We were attached like that for whole weekend as we couldn't find key.
>>
>>676316466
Man up you pathetic fuckwit. You should feel like shit, what you do with women is your business, but making sure your own offspring are taken care of is your fucking job now. If you want your children to both hate you then go ahead and be a weak little bitch, just make sure you realise that everyone will eventually find it all out regardless of what you do.
>>
>>676339284
I feel terrible for you. I just want to hold you and say it will be ok.
>>
I gave this girl mono
I ditched my friend at the rodeo
I lie to much
>>
>>676318168
Fuck what you deserve, what does the kid deserve? You're lucky the ex doesn't take your ass for child support.
>>
>>676321948
Enjoy prison
>>
>>676322737
how are your dreams of a just and structured world turning out for you?
>>
File: wut.jpg (67 KB, 551x557) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
67 KB, 551x557
>be me
>fapmaster
>develop a fetish for traps and shemales
>fetish goes away when i cum ofc.
>one night out drinking, get drunk.
>somehow i end up with an asian shemale, on my way home god knows how i met him/her/it
>end up in his/her/its appartment
>naked in bedrom etc
>wanna fuck her doggy style
>girly ass, but the view of the assholes and balls turns me completly off
>dick goes flaccid like it just died.
>say i gotta go, and just bolt outta there
>disgusted with myself the whole way home
>wake up next morning, eat breakfast, fap to asian shemales.
>>
>>676316466
Adopt your ex's child. Easy
>>
I like to give STD to girls in clubs to teach them not to be a whore, I don't care if it can destroy them or shit, I just want to teach them a lesson
>>
>>676316466

>highly educated
>trailer trash lifestyle

Man up you stupid fag. Tell your wife and find a way to support the other woman and that baby.
>>
I'm insecure as fuck.

Thoroughly. I feel exceptionally terrible if I don't perform (enough) during sex and I can't stand when gf talks to genuinely interesting guys regularly.

I'm very jealous.
>>
>>676340635
YOU LUCKY BASTARD YOU BLEW IT
>>
>>676319602
If it was the right 12 year old. I would too.
>>
I have multiple folders named after girls i've dated, filled with pics of them (classed 'nude' and 'normal'), nudes of girls who look like them, gifs of girls who look like them, and vids of girls who look like them. I also write detailed incest stories of them getting fucked/fingered/fondled by their dads, moms, teachers, etc.. Whenever i masturbate, i look at the pics, while reading/writing stories. I still keep in touch with them on a daily basis, and they have no idea how fucked up my mind is.
>>
>>676322756
Bye anon. Nice knowing you
>>
File: 1459165380213.jpg (4 KB, 125x105) Image search: [Google]
1459165380213.jpg
4 KB, 125x105
I stole my friends 13 year old little sisters panties and found used thongs. Came in her gym panties.
Came on her candy.
>>
>>676325362
Full story?
>>
>>676340989
dude are you me? (minus the stories part)
>>
>go on okcupid
>find random fat bitch in my city
>spend the next few weeks chatting with her online, convince her I want to date her
>get her to my house and smoke a little weed with her
>"Wow, you're fat, I mean I knew you were but damn you look nasty"
>she acts all confused and starts to get angry
>I pull my knife out and tell her to take her shirt off
>"we can do this the easy way or I'll have to bury your fat ass in my garden
>she starts to sob so I slap her face
>the bitch takes off her shirt and I play with her pancake tits while insulting her some more
>"Take off your pants im going to fuck you, slut"
>she does it and starts uncontrollably crying
>I hold her down and fuck her from behind, she's crying and sobbing but her cunt is soaking wet
>"You've wanted this for a while slut? you keep coming over and I'll give it to you how you need it, youre my whore now"
>slice her back with my knife, she starts to scream and bleed and tries to get away but i keep fucking her
>Choke her with my hand covered in her blood and ask her if she wants to die
>she says no so I tell her to squeeze my cock with her loose cunt
>she tries and i choke her hard, she starts to shake and seize
>I cum inside her super hard
>"get the fuck out, dont talk to me again unless you want to get fucked like that again, slut"
>she stumbles out with her back bloody and staining her dress
>two days later get a message in my in-box
>she can't stop thinking about it and wants to come over again
>>
>>676325220
>outstanding
>it's just correct grammar

Don't oversell it man.
>>
I've basically jerked off an average of twice a day for literally the past 20 years

I have no idea how my prostate is still functioning but I figure it's a matter of time before it explodes in a cancerous rage
>>
>>676339284
That's not a secret you pussy you're just emotionally undeveloped and think you edgy cause of it. We've all been there before
>>
>>676327787
>this shitty world hates people like me ;_;

Do you live under a fucking rock or are you literally blind to all the special treatment SJW's go out of their way to give morons like you?
>>
>>676341268
jerking off like that is actually good for your prostate, so keep it up anon!
>>
I am fucking trannies.
Regarding women I'm still a kissless virgin
>>
My ex-gf's mom fucked my then best friend when he was 15. A lot.
>>
File: here he comes.png (102 KB, 526x363) Image search: [Google]
here he comes.png
102 KB, 526x363
>>676311757
>>
>>676341208
Then you woke up and cuddled your my little pony.
>>
>>676306295
Had my dog lick stuff off my dick. Was ketchup I think.
I was 9 or so..
>>
>>676339962
Is this legit, or a meme?
>>
>>676339703

Shame. You could've been a great fucktoy. If you ever are able to get out, you'll probably still be the only passable trap out here, if thats the case I'll provide the cosplay
>>
>>676340748
came to the conclusion that fetishes in porn and rl are completely different.

love femdom porn also for example, but every time i had sex with a girl, i always go for the dominant role and the idea of being the sub is unthinkable.

fucking weird. but fapping 8 times a day does that to you i guess
>>
>>676306676
Me too man :P Its kind of a guilty pleasure
>>
File: Example.jpg (56 KB, 619x652) Image search: [Google]
Example.jpg
56 KB, 619x652
>>676341185
Start writing stories man, honestly, let your imagination run wild, but don't rush them (i usually take about 3-4 evenings to complete a story, and it makes blow multiple loads every time
>pic related, i always use this theme/template for the stories, easy to use/read
>>
I love little girls
They make me feel so good
>>
File: craigslist1.jpg (46 KB, 355x601) Image search: [Google]
craigslist1.jpg
46 KB, 355x601
I convinced my wife that I am into being a complete cuckold and want her to be a huge slut but in reality I find her men and make a side deal to sell her pussy. The men get what ever they want and I have been paid well over the past year.
>>
>>676308075

Oh that's awesome. When I was around 10 I'd always go around my friends place to go for a swim, one day I was walking up stairs to get some dry clothes and she saw me, says "oh look at you" and played with my cock. I really wish she did more now
>>
>>676341208

>fat bitch

That was the grossest part of your story.
>>
>>676340141
When she had to pee did she just piss straight into your mouth
>>
Im a fucking foot fag since I was 10 yrs old and one time I sucked my best friends toes when she was asleep (or so I thought)
Well, now we are a couple.
>>
>>676306295
i got a good one

>be me 8 year old
>have a friend
>dad lets me to go on the internet for the first time
>a month has passed discovered porn
>me and friend watch porn all day
>talk to some chick in my class and my sister
>have sex behind the house and a middel of a field
>we played catch and if the guy catches a girl he fucks her
>catched my sister
>fucked her
>years passed we don`t talk about it
>be 21 already no one knows except me and my friend and sister
>>
>>676310889
cuck catfish, new achievement unlocked, congrats
>>
>>676341960
it was the best part, I love making fat bitches scream and squeal in pain while i fuck them, and eventually they always come back, women need to be treated like shit.
I eventually went over board on that one and she had to go to the hospital after I choked her out too many times while fucking her ass. she still messages me even though she has a boyfriend, we'll roleplay texts where I talk about fucking and killing her
>>
Almost my entire early childhood was filled with fights, abuse,moving from one shitty rental house to the next, scraping by to pay bills, that sort of shit
The only reason i'm not a mentally broken piece of shit is because i threw up this emotional "barrier" where I don't let anything bother me. My feelings just go blank and I couldnt give a shit if someone got stabbed in front of me

Thing is, I can't get rid of it anymore
I am incapable of feeling joy, sadness, pleasure, anger,love
I know these emotions and I still desire them, but even when I'm in the situation where you're most expected to have them (e.g. aunt died, cat died, had sex, such things) I feel nothing
I hate it, anyone know if this might be a mental disorder or some shit? I know I've had this for 10+ years and never talked about it to anyone
>>
Currently seeing a girl from another state who's unhappy with her relationship, so she video chats/calls me constantly; she sends me nudes and tells me she constantly fantasizes about me because he just doesn't touch her anymore and she's become unattracted to him. I almost feel bad because mentally I'm cucking this man that I don't even know.
Guess that's the most "exciting" thing.

I pissed in my upstairs closet once when i was like 7 or 8 because I was terrified of going downstairs to go pee and no one ever found out.
>>
>>676320868
u can kik me if u want 2

stevenovakNYK
>>
File: 1458869140954.jpg (23 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
1458869140954.jpg
23 KB, 410x410
>>676322576
>tfw anon will be the last in an unbroken lineage dating back to the first sexually reproducing organisms
>tfw after billions and billions of years of succesfull evolution we conclude the best option is to not live

cue the sad violin music
>>
>>676316466
what the fuck, adopt the child and take care of him/her. Who the hell are you? How can you live with yourself being such a fuckwit?
>>
>>676316466
hello, Locke
>>
>>676322603
Take a whole pen of Lantus and half a Humalog. Assuming it's u100.

Good luck.
>>
>>676341546
Regardless, it works. If you deprive someone of oxygen long enouph they will die.
>>
>>676307047
>Magical Kingdom
http://7mdzuqhtqzaxhxpi.onion
this one?
>>
>>676341268
Are you retarded or just religious?
>>
>>676327654
Does anyone know where I can watch this video?
Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.