[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels bread >be me >be 19 >just getting over ex who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 58
File: truth.png (735 KB, 542x615) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
735 KB, 542x615
Feels bread

>be me
>be 19
>just getting over ex who cheated on me with loads of guys
>Go out one night, meet a cute girl
>totally into me
>Tell her how far away i live and how it's near my uni here
>invites me to stay at hers if i need for uni
>tell her i'll think about it
>message her on fb
>tell her i'm interested

seen but no reply

>not sure what to do
>>
>>676284738
She still might message anon.
You don't know.
>>
>>676284738
Something else. Preferably less faggy...
>>
File: pain.png (604 B, 47x22) Image search: [Google]
pain.png
604 B, 47x22
>>676284738
>>676285005
Hurts. It'll be a week in two days.
>>
File: e7RjrAn.png (204 KB, 750x715) Image search: [Google]
e7RjrAn.png
204 KB, 750x715
>>676285128
I'm gonna see her around and it's gonna be awks if she doesn't reply. Idk what to do or say.
>>
taken shower, fresh
put on the nicest clean clothes you have
flip all breakfast over myself
feels
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 368x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 368x355
>>676284738
Just don't fuck up and message her again. You don't want to appear any more desperate than you already are.
>>
File: 2016-03-27 14.55.39.jpg (532 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-27 14.55.39.jpg
532 KB, 1080x1920
I think about her every day. These messages are from 2012.
>>
>>676287486
Story?
>>
>>676288302
I've always been unpopular. Never really dated. I was in university. She was a high school drop out. She was beautiful. She was always going to bars amd partys and concerts. She slept around, lived with guys, her mom, her sister. Never really got her life together. But she was the most beautiful girl who and she was intoxicating to be with. We started dating. I lostmy virginity to her at the age of 21. She lost hers at 14. She was perfect. I'd never really even had a girl like me, and she adored me. When I'd pick her up her excitement to see me was something I'd only experienced with my puppy when I'd get home from school.

She ended up breaking my heart. I still haven't gotten over it. We started talking/ hanging out a couple of years ago. We haven't talked in like 8 months though.
>>
>>676288302
Wanted to screenshot, but this was too long. She cheated on me then sent me this one day at 4 am:

ugh, alright. I feel horrible when I'm around you because of what I did.. don't tell me, it's alright.. it really isn't. I need to be alone to figure out my shit ass head because you're fucking amazing and I keep hurting you and it's making me even more crazy. I wanted to wait to see you in person. I can't sleep though, and I feel like I'll be in bed all day tomorrow. I've just been feeling really sick all week and I'm wearing myself out like crazy with all that's been going on, and I'm losing my appetite and hurting myself again.. I'm so fucking sorry. :'( I don't know what else to say. I can't be with you right now.. because I don't even like being with myself, do you know what I mean? Please don't think this has anything to do with anyone else... I think you know me well enough by now to know that, while I fuck things up, I always tell the truth.. ah, but anyway. I know I did tell you before my birthday that I didn't want a relationship of any kind and blah blah blah, though it was me to break that rule, I truly wish I hadn't, because now things are going to be, and actually are, so different between us. I hope you understand, and know that I won't bother you anymore with this crap because I know how busy you are with school right now and that makes me feel even worse to keep doing this to you.. omg. Just please be my friend and give me a few days before we talk again.
>>
>>676289789
She didn't tell me before her birthday that she didn't want a relationship. I have all the messages. I keep wondering why she lied about it. After getting that message I was in denial. I honestly thought we were getting back together. Then one day she blocked me on facebook and that was it. We didn't talk for two years.
>>
>>676284738
skins fucking ruined me
>>
>>676289510
I'm sorry to hear anon... :(

As much as it hurts, it's best to let her go at this point. I've been there. delete those messages man; it's not healthy to go back if it's been years unless you have a game plan to get her back, you gotta let go.
>>
My son has severe autism, and my wife died about a year ago. I'm only 24, we kinda fucked up and had him when I was 18 or so. No college for me, but I live alone with the kid. Have to work night shifts at my local fucking walmart, while I pay a family member to stay at my house and call me if he wakes up, in which I have to leave work (luckily boss is okay with it).

Because I need to be with him during the day, and work nights, I barely sleep. My breaks at work I stack and sleep for an hour or two then, then go home. I'm tired, sad and lonely. He's my everything, love him so much, but I have no life outside of him. I wish my wife was still alive, we could have done this.

I can't send him to a facility or something, it'd break my heart. I need to be with him, we have such a special bond. I just wish it was easier.
>>
>>676284738
That pic isn't even true. It doesn't even make sense, it's just trying to sound deep or something to a stupid teenager.

Want to know what a broken heart feels like? It's a mix of overwhelming dread feeling in your stomach constantly with an good measure of regret and the inability to sleep at night without getting flash backs of all the good times with her forcing you to get up and either walk it off or self medicate. And this goes on for atleast a year. Oh and their will be tears and mental break downs. You will want to stop seeing friends and others and just want to seclude yourself from society. You will spend most of your day feeling bad for yourself and thinking of the "what ifs" play through your head. You see something , anything, that remotely reminds you of her , you will get that feelings in your stomach and pain comes back. It can be anything that sets it off too, a movie you both watched, a video game you guys played together, a favorite walking spot, song, resturant, holidays. It all just hurts.
>>
>>676290646
Stay strong anon...
<3
>>
>>676291010
Sounds about right
>>
>>676290185
Just saw the message you pasted

What did she do exactly?

It really sucks. Girls get into relationships and then back out because they're afraid. You didn't deserve for it to end that way. Some girls just don't want to be loved but love the idea and can't commit. It could have been harder being with her from the sounds of things. Especially if she hurts herself. Loving someone who doesn't love themselves = heartbreak.
>>
>>676291284
thanks anon, I do my best.
>>
>>676290602
Yeah. I know. She's fucked. I'm fucked. We're both fucked. She's dating like douche who lied to her for several months. Told her that he broke up with his gf of 8 years. Said once the house was sold they would tell everyone, and until then it's a secret. Then when she found out that was a lie he told his gf that she was just a crazy fan (he's a musician, this girl loves musicians, she literally gets wet listening to music). She almost killed herself. She committed herself (for the third time). Eventually he did leave his gf and they are together now. Her brother tells me they break up a lot, but always get back together.

I'd kill myself tonight if I knew for sure I'd never see her again. But I'm hoping for at least one last night. The first time I saw her after the breakup was amazing. The way she touches me... the way she smiles. She doesn't age. Other than hairstyle changes she looks the way she did when we met in 2011. And even then she looked younger than she was. With her it's like life is a party. I forget about my troubles and go with her to whatever house party or bar she's invited to and it's like that's all there is. Me and her and music and drinks and we can just talk about whatever without worries. I'm boring. I don't fit in. I never have. As a child I used to pretend to watch the other kids play hockey as if I was a part of the group so that people wouldn't realize that I don't have friends. I have friends now as an adult, but we don't connect in any meaningful way. My life is lonely and meaningless.
>>
>>676291010
The pic was from someone who has clearly never had heartbreak
>>
>>676292723
You have any hobbies? Maybe try meeting another girl? I'm sorry anon, but I feel like this girl will only bring you more and more heartbreak
>>
>>676290646
That's heartbreaking. I hope things get better.
>>
>>676285680
Hey, I sent you my reply on FB not sure if you got it.
is the offer still on the table?

anon sometimes, people close the window right as the reply comes in, it gets marked as read so they dont see it later.

I had a friend send me an angry text because she thought i was avoiding her.
>>
>>676292991
So do I. Sad thing is, he'll never be able to live independently. My only hope is to meet a girl who has no problem loving and dealing with a severely autistic kid who is not her own, and the odds of me finding time to meet a girl, let alone one who can do that, are pretty much zero. I'll be with him until I die, I worry what will happen to him after that happens.
>>
File: 1459136972316.jpg (88 KB, 800x535) Image search: [Google]
1459136972316.jpg
88 KB, 800x535
>>676293175
>>676293175
Cheers man. The thought of that makes me happier, especially because she looked at it straight away.
>>
>>676292723
I hope her name isn't Jessica.
>>
Got a short one that I'm in the middle of right now
>meet qt at convention
>crush on her for a year
>turns out she was interested
>was
>be sad for a month
>hang out with other friend
>turns out she's into be sexually, but not attracted to me romantically
>shit happens
>might never happen again
>crazy ex is still trying to contact me
>love life is getting worse

Fuck guys, I'm so conflicted with this shit. My love life is down the drain and I don't want to be alone. What do
>>
Son no woman is worth having your life ruined
>>
File: I8QlqUVh.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
I8QlqUVh.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
>>676292748
>>676291010
OP here, it is how i feel. My greentext is true.
I can't remember how i felt before, i have no idea. I dunno what it was like to be innocent and happy in a relationship.

I'm miserable now and i want to take it all back before i had a girl. When i was happy.
>>
>>676290435
Great show
>>
File: 2hP26Xl.jpg (276 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
2hP26Xl.jpg
276 KB, 1920x800
>>676293810
Don't waste your time. Find a grill who really loves you for you.
>>
My ex has been gone for about two and a half years now.

I have not gotten laid in that time. I have barely pursued anybody romantically in that time.

I'm so fucking lonely and feel like I don't know how to talk to people, although I'm told otherwise.

Going to an orgy in a couple of weeks so that'll probably be a traumatic experience for me.
>>
>>676291533
I've green texted the story before. Many times. It's long, and doesn't make sense if you don't understand how emotionally fucked up I am. I don't react appropriately. She was bipolar. One night she wanted to have a threesome with my friend who was over. I was still a virgin. I was afraid to have sex. We did a lot of fingering and stuff, but I was terrified of sex. She kept flirting with my friend. I told him to leave. I couldn't get angry though. Like if someone is angry and tells you to leave their home you leave. But I couldn't get that anger in my voice. She put a pill in my mouth and had him stand by to make sure I swallowed. Kept her hand over my mouth for a couple minutes until I did. I don't really even know what it was. Pretty sure it was her prescription meds. Eventually I said I'm going to my room, you can come with me or stay with him. She stayed and I cried my eyes out. Then later she came up and told me she made out with him. I passed out. Woke up and she was playing with me. Then she put me inside her. I don't know why, but it never occurred to me that she'd do that. She rode me and I just let it happen. In the morning I drove her home with barely a word between us.

It was a side of her I'd never seen. I was a fucking pussy. I know that. I had (and still have) issues. I decided to stay with her and she went back to normal. I still don't talk to that guy, who had been my best friend for over a decade before that. It's a long story so I left out details. That night broke me. I lost all self respect that I had.
>>
>>676293635
yeah dude keep positive.

from personal experience I can tell you a lot of the time when it comes to girls,
the shit you panic about is in your head.
not to say bad things dont happen.
But try to avoid throwing yourself in the pit at the first sign of trouble.

>look at me, talking about this shit like I practice it.
I'm here tonight because I'm assuming the worst.

but if I can help you break out of this loop maybe theres hope for me
>>
>>676292950
I'm fucked up. Girls see this and get out. And I don't really connect with people. This one girl I dated for 3 months and I still felt like every date was a first date. That's pretty much a record relationship for me too. I have so many flaws and issues no girl would be willing to put up with them.
>>
>>676293721
Nope
>>
>>676284738
Your situation sucks

Alpha fit /b/ro here.
this is what you faggots all missed clear as day.
>You were out
>She invited you to hers
>You contemplated and babbled
>She thinks you're not interested her pussy
>You msg her like a fgt instead of face to face stuff
>Now you're crying on here like a pussy because you totally missed her point of you staying at hers to put it in her because she thought you weren't interested in her.

>She's probably considering giving you a second chance now.

You fucked up. But it's not the end of the world.

Im guessing you're a beta fgt, so get bigger, move on, let the chicks come to you instead of the other way around.

Then you'll be the one looking at their messages and not replying. Not the other way around. GL
>>
File: sad.jpg (11 KB, 236x262) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
11 KB, 236x262
>>676295187
True well thanks man haha. Sorry about your situation. Hope it improves.

'There's always more fish in the sea.'
>>
>>676295812
and I'm a shark, whom they avoid
>>
File: 1306196389146.jpg (7 KB, 170x213) Image search: [Google]
1306196389146.jpg
7 KB, 170x213
>>676284738
Don't let spaghetti fall out of your pockets. She'll run away faster than a rape victim you didn't tie down properly.

As long as you don't fuck up the second message and act like an autist then you still have a chance.

Good luck /b/ro.
>>
File: 1459043576007.gif (990 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1459043576007.gif
990 KB, 500x300
>>676295812
yeah, but it could be worse
>>
File: 1447212077224.jpg (69 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
1447212077224.jpg
69 KB, 720x479
>>676294731

>Be you
>/b/ faggot
>Go to a party because orgy's are stupid
>drink a little
>the edge is gone
>sweet.png
>talks to qt3.14
>gets number
>talks to another qt, but she's 8/10
>takes her home
>fuck real gud
>best night of your life
>Never logs into 4chan again.
kek
>>
>>676296186
True, you could be me.
>>
File: Untitled.png (3 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3 KB, 400x200
>>676296016
cheers, i don't think im going to send another, im just going to talk to her face to face.
>>
>>676290646
You're doing the right thing. You're a better man than i am anon i would consider anhero everyday.
>>
>>676284738
Hey man, 19 year old here too.

Broke up with my first girlfriend like 8 months ago, we were together for a year but turned out she wanted to experiment with girls.

We have been trying to be friends but I always want her back and she knows it, so she treats me like shit because she can.

4 days ago we saw each other at a pool party of a mutual friend, we went to get some food but I lost control and hugged her and told her that I missed her. She hugged me back and held my hand the whole time, telling me that she missed me too and that maybe someday we'll be together again.

2 days ago she started responding to my texts in one or two word responses. I knew what was up so I stopped responding all together.
Later in the day she tells me about how the girl she liked started dating a guy, I was confused, so I asked her what was that thing that happened the other day. Because I sure as fuck didn't know, she just responding to me the same thing over and over "a pool party in X house a pool party in x house".

So I directly asked her what was all that hugging and kissing and all those photos that we took that day, she just told me that it was nothing, that she always did that with other girls.

I couldn't take it mate, why do I want to be back with this little girl? Why do I want back a year of a toxic relationship? Why do I want back all that hitting? Why do I want the abuse? Why the fuck I'm so weak with her?

I matured a lot in these 8 months, I lost 20 kg, I've ran hundreds of kilometers, started new hobbies and met a shitload of people that utterly adore me. What the fuck happens to me when I'm with her mate?
>>
>>676296641
I agree. I hate myself. This guy's life is hard, but at least he can be proud of who he is and what he's doing. I wish I was half the man he was.
>>
>>676296695
because she's the first you tore down the walls for. plus you're young as fuck and you havent really dipped into relationships yet.
Maybe you really do like her. but stay cautious anon
>>
>>676296504
even better
>>
>>676296871
You're inspirational man!

>>676296695
You want the same why i did, but she's not worth it man! you can do so much better! so much. Go out to some new places and meet new people. You need to preoccupy yourself with other things.

You're better than her and you always will be.
>>
File: 1447735120013.jpg (78 KB, 504x640) Image search: [Google]
1447735120013.jpg
78 KB, 504x640
>>676295479
You sound like you're onto something. I didn't think of this.
>>
Well

>be me
> never in a relationship and never kissed
> not the smartest, not the buffest, really not extraordinary in anything, do have a great personality and sense of humor
> probably 7/10
> scared I'll never find s girl for me
> like a girl rn, she doesn't Like me back, I'm telling her how I feel soon
>>
File: SL312z5.png (421 KB, 720x463) Image search: [Google]
SL312z5.png
421 KB, 720x463
>>676296871
Stay strong anon. You're better than many men.
>>
File: 1308295881233.jpg (12 KB, 182x195) Image search: [Google]
1308295881233.jpg
12 KB, 182x195
>>676296695
It seems like you're on the right track. Getting healthy and all that.

It sounds counter intuitive but if you really act like you're over her and just act happy around her then she might want you back. Girls don't want some sappy guy who's all hugs and kisses, they want someone who already has their life together so they can latch on like a leech and skim some of that happiness off for themselves.

tldr;
>forget her
>learn to be happy alone
>she might come back
>???
>profit
>>
File: 1458306552806.jpg (25 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458306552806.jpg
25 KB, 640x640
>>676284738
>meet her at my legal course
>dark beautiful eyes and hair
>a cute set of freckles around her cheeks and nose
>an ice melting smile
>a laugh that made me smile like an autist
>shes a stoner like me
>she likes similar music to me
>in general, an 11/10
>borderline perfect
>get her number
>spent 2 months talking, eventually turns to flirting
>confess I really like her
haha is that really u anon
>diedinside.mp4
>tfw she thought it was my bro on my account
>tell my bro of 8 years (aforementioned) about her, and what happened
>he seems pretty upset for me
>actually cry while talking about it
>mind you, this is the first time I had feelings for anyone in a few years
>tells me to be courageous about it, talk to her and be close as I can
>follow advice
>hang around her as much as I can without acting like a lost puppy
>working somehow
>fast forward a few weeks
>chatting with her
>wyd.jpg
>suddenly she tells me shes at my bros place watching movies
>message bro
>wyd2.jpg
>says hes with her at his and keeps saying sorry
>disappointment intensifies
>fast forward to 2 weeks ago
>tells me he needs to talk to me
>tunnelvision.jpg
>tells me things just happened because they were gaining out so much
>shes now with him
>and she doesn't even know how much I feel about her
>>
>>676284738
>skins
my nigga
>>
I was involved with a gang earlier in life. I hirt so many people and was never able to forgive myself. It also go me hooked on drugs. Flash fowars to last year. All my friends are either dead or fucked in the head. They were all that kept me alive, well them and my girlfriend. The only person I ever loved. Well as like a partner. I fucked plenty of girls but none of them meant as much as her. She was murdered. The only thing that stopped me from killing myself was gone. I always wanted revenge for it but I realize i never will get to kill the person who did it. Everyday I wish I was there for her. And every day I wonder if they killed her to spite me. Since then ive done nothing with my life. My dream is to do something world changing to make her proud. I want to make sure something lile this doesnt happen again. But instead i sit on a dying website wasting my life thinking aboout her. Why do I come here? The same reason we all do, looking for something.
>>
File: 1452498151159.gif (688 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1452498151159.gif
688 KB, 500x281
Who else on here is a highly sensitive person?

>be 20
>always have violent thoughts when friends or family threatens or yells at me for things that are usually because of ignorance.
>always have to gain courage when telling someone something important or when i ask a friend if we can hang out.
>feel mentally destroyed when bullied
>always lonely because of shyness
>not able make eye contact with anybody I talk to for too long.
>>
>>676298160
Wow fuck your brother. This is some shit i would hold against my bro. Especially considering the fact that he knew you were into her and still did what he did.

He could have at least had the decency to ask you before swooping in.
>>
>>676297964
soon is not good enough anon.
tomorrow
tuesday
set the day
Even if you fail I am proud of you anon for trying
>>
>>676294832
I don't know why, but I always look for responses when I tell this story. Usually I either get called a fag, a liar, or people call her a rapist. I'm on my phone. I really should have a good green text version of this saved so I don't need to type out a shitty version. I've been telling this story since it happened Feb 26, 2012. I've grown a lot since then. But I'm still emotionally fucked. When I try to date a comon complaint from women is that I can't be serious. I'm usually good at the start. Women love funny guys. I'm incredibly funny. But eventually they want to have a serious conversation and I'm mentally incapable of doing so. I guess in response to feeling uncomfortable in social situations I make jokes. I'm always uncomfortable so I'm always joking. I wish I could turn back time. I blame my speed impediment as a child for being the catalyst that started me down this path. If I had dealt with it better things could be different. But I was extremely ashamed of it and didn't socialize and that was the first domino knocked over exploding into who I am today.
>>
>>676298160
follow this guys instructions. It's what im gonna do.

It's time to zyzz up.

>>676295479
"so get bigger, move on, let the chicks come to you instead of the other way around. "
>>
>>676298667
Well I'm going to San Francisco with her soon, I'll tell her in front of the Golden Gate Bridge
>>
>>676298482
>sensitive doesn't even start to describe it
had a throat infection for a while and had a couhinh fit and was yelled at to shut up by my mother.
>>
File: 1309130477220.jpg (282 KB, 477x480) Image search: [Google]
1309130477220.jpg
282 KB, 477x480
>>676298421
You still have a chance anon..

You're not dead or in prison yet. Honor her memory by getting clean and becoming the person she would have always wanted you to be. You can't change the past but you have control over your future.

>yfw everything starts going your way and all your old "friends" get butthurt
>>
>>676297490
>>676297623
>>676298134
It's really weird man, when the break up happened I was kinda relieved, but I still wanted her back.

Months later we started talking and things seemed to be starting again but I couldn't shake this dready feeling from my gut.

In retrospective I feel glad that things ended because I used it to fuel my will to get out of depression and be someone.

This love thing is way more complicated than I thought it would be.

I'll follow your advice cereal guy, thanks.
>>
>>676298913
Tell her anon, there's no point regreting it.

Remember this,

Pretend you're an old man, alone wishing that when you were younger you had of had the guts to ask out this girl when you were young.

Now come back to real life and boom you are young and you can do it! Now go do it!
>>
>>676299047
Its just hard. She never knew how much she meant to me and she died because of me. But its the best thing to do. I cant just sit here and wait to die.
>>
>>676299321
You can't change the past. Its okay to be upset over what happened, anyone would be. But don't let your story end like hers did. One life was enough, don't make it two.
>>
File: 1458861335969.jpg (148 KB, 700x379) Image search: [Google]
1458861335969.jpg
148 KB, 700x379
>>676284738
Well Op, I guess you just... live on.
>>
>>676299685
Thanks for helping
>>
File: large.jpg (32 KB, 499x364) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
32 KB, 499x364
>>676299696
True. I'll see her around tho. So...
>>
>>676295479
Exactly this. You should've ended up at her place that night. That was a literal open invitation.
>>
>>676298583
Exactly. I just wish I could feel anything and maybe want to even bring it up to him
>>
You know what the worst feels are? It's not getting a broken heart, though that is up there.

It was slowly watching yourself lose friends that have lasted a life time, that have always been there.

It's seeing how you slowly get invited out less and less, and if you show up to a party that they happen to be at, they act happy to see you at first, but you can tell they don't want you there.

And the worst part of it, at least in my case, is that it's all my fault for ignoring them, my best friends for years.
>>
>>676300649
And you end up in the worst possible situation.

The only situation you cant rely on someone to help you with.

Loneliness
>>
>>676284738
>Be me
>Be 15
>Long long time ago
>Meet girl I love allot, she loves me too
>I fucking loved chicken nuggets
>Dies
>>
>>676300649
>Be you
>Shave, shower, buy new clothes, dress nice
>Go out to a bar alone without friends
>have a drink
>book it to a club
>meet qt3.14
>hook up
>make friends with her friends
>take her back to yours
>fk
>add her friends on fb and her
>talk to her
>tell her how you had fun and how you'd like to do it again
>She invites you out with her friends
>in the long term you've joined her friendship group and possibly have a new gurl.
>If not try again at the club.

You can do it if i can. ;)
>>
>>676300986
>>676301235
>>
>>676300335
Idk, if you feel the need- send a disappointing message to him. Nothing too harsh, just something to show him how you feel about what he did. Might prevent it from happening again.

One of the things i'm most ashamed about in my life is having sex with my best friend's ex-gf. They had just broken up and I was being selfish at the time. After he told me how it made him feel i made it a rule i would never do it again for as long as i live. I don't know if i would have that code if he hadn't told me in the first place.

Lost a friend for life, but learned a life lesson.

He actually died last week. We hadn't spoken since that day. Dunno how to feel about it.
>>
Just watch some Skins to cheer you up mate
>>
File: 1451225673380.jpg (18 KB, 400x285) Image search: [Google]
1451225673380.jpg
18 KB, 400x285
>>676301038
>2muchfeels.bat
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 600x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 600x379
why are the majority of posts in feels threads always about some bitch? like why?? So what if your relationships ended, so what if she doesnt like you back. Stop bitching over females FFS
>>
>>676284738
I am 22 she is 19,
we are going to same college,
start to hang out since a month (just going trough the neighbourhoods, smoking weed, help her at math once)
she wrote me almost evryday
well the problem is when I ask her to do something with her she says its ok, but then she cancelled the plans,
since a week or so on: I dont ask anymore and she ask me out for last friday to smoke weed and watch a movie with she and her bff
tried to cuddling her: mission failed,
later I brang her home, I tried to hold hands: mission failed,
hugged her at the end... well she hugged back but it wasnt something with pressure just putting her arms around me...
yesterday she write me that she is drinking with friends
today at 5 am she wrote me that she whas drunken too much and feel ill,
I asked a few hour later (9am or so on) if she is fine: she anwsered only yes...
well thats all, I am very sure she dont like me in a way more then a friend, but shall I risk this friendship and ask her directly or surrender and try to forget her?
>>
File: kek.jpg (887 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
887 KB, 1920x1200
>>676301620
You're a wizard aye, the movie 40 year old virgin depicts your life perfectly doesn't it?
>>
File: 1309482850325.gif (1 MB, 200x207) Image search: [Google]
1309482850325.gif
1 MB, 200x207
>>676301716
>mfw i can't follow the story because it isn't green
>>
>>676301482
Problem is, Ive already hone off at him...caused him to feel suicidal, and I didn't care. I don't know where to go from there.
But thank you anyway Anon. Your the only person in 3 weeks to care about this.
>>
>>676301903
Because I don't cry over bitches that makes me a virgin. Yeah ok
>>
>>676301716
You already know she isn't into you anon. It sounds like she's just using you. Run away.
>>
>>676302023
Well then you've done all you can. When he decides to grow up he'll come around
>>
>>676302020
>I am 22 she is 19,
>we are going to same college,
>start to hang out since a month (just going >trough the neighbourhoods, smoking weed, help her at math once)
>she wrote me almost evryday
>well the problem is when I ask her to do >something with her she says its ok, but thenshe cancelled the plans,
>since a week or so on: I dont ask anymore and she ask me out for last friday to smoke weed and watch a movie with she and her bff
>tried to cuddling her: mission failed,
>later I brang her home, I tried to hold hands: mission failed,
>hugged her at the end... well she hugged back but it wasnt something with pressure just >putting her arms around me...
yesterday she write me that she is drinking with friends
>today at 5 am she wrote me that she whas drunken too much and feel ill,
>I asked a few hour later (9am or so on) if she is fine: she anwsered only yes...
>well thats all, I am very sure she dont like me in a way more then a friend, but shall I risk this friendship and ask her directly or surrender and try to forget her?
>>
>>676302217
how?
>>
>>676302383
Maybe. I can only hope
>>
File: 1453684913579.jpg (79 KB, 623x640) Image search: [Google]
1453684913579.jpg
79 KB, 623x640
No real feels yet.
>>
File: 1458260347285.jpg (50 KB, 401x600) Image search: [Google]
1458260347285.jpg
50 KB, 401x600
>>
File: 1458617874235.png (74 KB, 671x434) Image search: [Google]
1458617874235.png
74 KB, 671x434
>>
File: 1458616023230.png (66 KB, 788x279) Image search: [Google]
1458616023230.png
66 KB, 788x279
>>
Hey Lily,

I know it's been a while since we spoke and you probably think that's because of me. You may be right. I was kind of a dick.

I know we weren't ever together, but after 7, 8 years of friendship? Who can even remember. After that long, I started to see something in you. I saw that you saw something in me, or at least it felt like you did for a little bit. We never looked at each other that way, despite what everybody said about us. I distinctly remember people telling me they felt sorry for me because I was "in love with my best friend's girlfriend." I wasn't. At least not then.

But after you and Michael broke up, and you started looking at me a certain way and speaking to me a certain way, I wondered if maybe all that time you had felt something that I had been burying myself. It wasn't love like with the other girls I chased. It was deeper, we genuinely cared about each other, even if we were fucking other people.

I thought you wanted to see me over Christmas. At least that's what you said. You told me you loved me and that you only came home over the holidays to see me and I felt the same way. Again it wasn't love, but I felt like maybe one day it could have been.

I wanted to maybe give it a shot. But I've been hurt before and I wasn't going to risk losing you as the close, dear friend you were. So I didn't say anything explicitly and neither did you. And when I was home, you didn't see me or reach out as much as I thought you would. Probably my fault for expecting anything. But I decided right then and there that I wasn't ever going to speak to you again. I was prideful and my ego was bruised. That's what made it so hard when you would call me crying saying you didn't want to lose me and how you missed me. I was confused and still am. I can never tell what's real with anyone and so I ignored you and let things slip away, hoping that you would give me time to heal before contacting me again all but begging to at least see me.
>>
>>676303868
But you haven't and you probably won't.

I'm struggling right now and I know that talking to you would ease my mind. It would at least remind that there's are constant things in my life even when I myself am not. But still my pride gets in the way. I don't know what to do. I'm sorry if you are and I wish I wasn't so stubborn because I don't think you're a bad person. You're not a whore like every other woman I've ever talked to. You wouldn't hurt me or anyone on purpose. You're one of the sweetest most sincere people I've known in my short life. At least with me and I just wish we didn't have to be so distant both in space and otherwise.

I guess people are seasons, but I always thought you'd be a part of me in one way or another.
>>
>>676284738
>feels thread
>"waah no girlfriend" or "muh true love doesn't love me back"

You people are fucking pathetic. In a year, you will be over this bullshit. If a female companion is THAT fucking important to you, then go out and meet people rather than cry about it on the internet.

Now, post something that actually makes me feel
>>
File: 1457229129969.png (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457229129969.png
1 MB, 1080x1080
I'm feeling a lot of anxiety over this, iv'e been taking vyvanse and xanax from my step mom for over the past month. Not too much but this week i thought i went a little over board. Do you think she'l notice 4 70mg vyvanse and 9 1mg xanax pills missing?
>>
>>676304154
THANK YOU
>>
>>676301716
Just do cold shoulder. Drop off the grid for a week. Agree to a few plans as she asks to hang, cancelling each time early in the day of the agreed date. She limp away if not interested. Continue cold shoulder treatment.
>>
File: Ive had enough.jpg (52 KB, 604x517) Image search: [Google]
Ive had enough.jpg
52 KB, 604x517
I got one, it's not that bad

>Four months ago 18 y/o virgin
>Haven't dated or done anything physical with a girl for a year.
>Start talking to this cute 20 y/o Korean chick in class
>Starts getting the feels for her as we progressively hangout
>Finds out she is a dirty slut
>Conflicted if I should proceed with her or not due to her past.
>Feels grow, I think I like her
>One day I hangout with a friend (V) of mine that I used to like
>I sat next to her on the couch and she starts complaining about her bf
>She seduced me and we start making out ferociously
>"I hope this isn't awkward anon"
>she told me she was going to break up with her bf
>For a whole week V and I flirt
>Never asked her if she broke up with her bf
>I start paying attention to V instead of the Korean chick
>turns out V is continually dating her bf
>I got played.jpeg
>After a week of barely communicating with the Korean girl, her interest in me has gone
>I hung out with the Korean girl and she refers to me as a friend and told me how she was recently cockblocked
>Recently hangout with V as friends at her house
>Morals says no, dick says yes
>We do things
>Realizing today that I should not have ignored the Korean chick
>The Korean chick sometimes responds, sometimes does not
>Can't believe I still have feelings for the Korean girl
>Welp, I am back again with no women
>>
File: 1456868322445.jpg (76 KB, 625x401) Image search: [Google]
1456868322445.jpg
76 KB, 625x401
>>676304154
Just let them be man they need to get it out some how. Heartbreak is hard for some and if this helps then what's the harm
>>
File: ella.jpg.png (4 MB, 6256x3880) Image search: [Google]
ella.jpg.png
4 MB, 6256x3880
Believe me, worth the read
>>
>>676305930
I read that shit like 3 times now, it made me cry everytime
>>
>>676305650
I've gone through EXACTLY what they're experiencing, and all it didn't help me at all, the contrary in fact. It didn't allow me to move on.

Without going into the huge story, I had my heart broken by a girl, and was devastated for months, and I will tell you up front that I was one pathetic motherfucker.

A year later, we start talking again, we get back together. She cheats on me.

And that's the moment I learned to move right the fuck on. After that happened, I started going out with mates. Made new friends. Started new relationships. You see, before I was too hung up on the past, that it didn't allow me to actually move on. But when she cheated on me, I finally felt obligated to move on. And it's taught me a valuable life lesson.

If she isn't talking to you, cheated on you, or just doesn't seem interested in you, THEN SHE ISN'T THE ONE. MOVE ON. YOU'LL FIND ANOTHER.

Now I repeat, get over yourselves.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 750x504) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 750x504
>Used to talk to this one girl online 6 years ago
>We'll call her K
>seriously horrible on/off all the fucking time relationship with her
>happens for about 3ish years
>I called her out multiple times about her using me
>She never denied it
>Don't know why I stayed with her, probably because I was a horny teen
>Finally tired of it one day on Valentine's Day when she ignores me
>She sends me a video of her firing a gun
>View it and never reply
>She had a habit of never replying twice, only 1 message until you messaged her back
>No exception this time
>Talk to a girl Irl finally
>She says yes to prom
>Plan everything
>Prom night she stands me up
>Frustrated, I hang out with my bros and then just go home
>Message K reluctantly, wanting someone to comfort me
>See her message from months ago
>Finally reply "Hey, that's a cool gun"
>Instantly 3-5 seconds later
>Read
>"Haha thanks, what's up?"
>Explain everything to her
>She comforts me
>On/off again Until a week before my birthday in October
>Best bro wanted to play an old mmo with me
>Forgotten my password, but remember telling him years ago
>Digging through old emails looking for password
>Find pic related
>Remember how happy everything used to be
>Chest feels heavy, all the memories of years of her using me flood back
>Wonder how everything could go so wrong
>Think for a minute
>Finally fucking man up
>Send her a vague couple of messages telling her nope I'm done
>Tell her to have a good life
>Blocked from everything, Cut all contact
>Call up prom date who stood me up
>Yo bitch you owe me
>Have a thing with her for half a year
>Decide she doesn't make me happy
>Haven't been in a relationship since

This was about 1 1/2 years ago now. I've gotten over her. But I still have dreams some times of her sometimes. Would I take her back? Probably. I like to think I would have the strength to say no. I'll never find another girl like her. She's raised the bar too high for me...

Thanks to any anons that listened.
>>
>>676305393
you should have ignored both
>>
>>676305930
The old Ella story. God damn anon, that shit hits right in the feels.
>>
>>676290646
I don't believe in God, but I will say a prayer for you Anon. Your a better man than me.
>>
>>676306302
Btw, I never told her my real name lol Chris Alex Silver is fake as fuck haha for any anons trying to find me.
>>
>>
File: 1444170226624.jpg (181 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1444170226624.jpg
181 KB, 750x750
>>676304397
>>
>>676306735
Sure you did Chris, sure you did.
>>
>>676306302
Two people catfishing each other, boring.
>>
>>676306242
I've been there too man and your absolutely right but its a lot easier said then done and nothing you tell them is going to change how the feel their going to have to figure that lesson out on their own.
>>
File: This_403692_2199298.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
This_403692_2199298.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
>>
File: 1357967164344.jpg (187 KB, 625x472) Image search: [Google]
1357967164344.jpg
187 KB, 625x472
>>
File: 1457653360220.jpg (146 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1457653360220.jpg
146 KB, 1000x750
>>676284738

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA8n5NvacYc
>>
>>676306348
Heh I was desperate for some puss
>>
>>676303868
>>676303906
Jesus, grow some balls you retarded faggot.
Either get with her or don't, don't stay in thr gray area making both of you suffer.
Jesus.
>>
>>676304397
>280mg of vynanse
>9mg of xanax
>do you think she'll notice
nigga what do you think
>>
>>676292723
Sorry to be mean bro but one of you moved on, the other (you) has been stuck in a time warp never moving on..
You have to live life, think of her as an experience that was amazing and fucked up all at once.
So have to move on with life. You can't forget - fine, just live, love and be.. You are you without her. You don't need her to be you.
>>
>>676296186
sauce?
>>
>>676294832
Have you seen a shrink man? Like seriously other than this there is a hell of a lot messed up with your brain and events are making life worse for you.
You need some shit sorted in your head.
>>
>>676308096
I'm not too worried about the xanax cause it's a huge bottle and it says to take 1-3 a day so i dont know how much she takes. But i think she'l notice running out of vyvanse 4 days early. im so fucked, probably gonna get kicked out of the house.
>>
>>676308624
Andy Milonakis Show - Happy Balloons
>>
File: 310011332.jpg (33 KB, 321x339) Image search: [Google]
310011332.jpg
33 KB, 321x339
>>676284738
I want to kill myself so bad that i feel like it's ripping my soul apart. i don't think this life is for me anymore. worst thing is, that even if i do end up killing myself, unless there's some sort of btard society in hell i'm going to be lonely there too.
It's like i just wan't to go to sleep and never wake up
>>
>>676309688
do it fgt
>>
>>676309236
What
Give me some context
How old are you
Why would they kick u out
>>
>>676309857
Want me to do it and stream it live from my facebook ?
>>
>>676310202
Don't do it.
Not yet.
Talk to me about it.
I feel a similar way.
You got kik?
>>
Due to my childhood I never learned how to appropriately interact with people. I have since learned how to get by in terms of interactions, and so I have many acquaintances and people I see sometimes, but I don't have friends to spend time with or confide in or etc. I don't know what I do exactly, but I just don't let people in. I'm afraid of making myself vulnerable I guess. Some people are just meant to be alone. It hurts but its better for everyone involved.
>>
>>676298482
Feel same way, but my friends is like a outline.
I would love to hang out with you one day anon
>>
>>676290646
I'm rooting for you anon, Godspeed
>>
>>676310147
I'm 20, i still act like a retarded teenager though. Me and my step mom hate each other and get in fights all the time over stupid shit that isn't even worth mentioning. Which is why im stealing meds off her, i dont normally take meds from someone who needsthem but i just dont like her. My step grandfather is a dick too and iv'e stolen and pawned gold off him before, didn't get caught. But my step mom is currently looking for an excuse to throw me out, im schizo-effective and she has threatened to call the police on me and lock me up in a mental hospital over nothing. If i get caught stealing anymore im sure that will be the end of it (i steal lots of stuff, peoples drinks, smokes, ect.)
>>
>>676310202
Don't go without being witnessed.
>>
>Unemployed
>No family
>No friends
>No partner
>No money
>Barely a place to live
I don't even feel sad about it either.
I think I'll just keep repeating the same day over and over until I croak.
>>
Listen to me faggots.

I was sick. Had the flu. Worst fever you can imagine times 10. No sleeping. All you feel is pain. Real. Physical. Anguish.

Now. Fever is gone, you wake up. Everything settled down the normal drumroll of the day comes back and all that, and you know what? I feel more alive right after then I ever did.

World is your oyster and all that. Go sky diving.
>>
File: tumblr_o0ajw3RKot1tpo4vgo7_500.jpg (48 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0ajw3RKot1tpo4vgo7_500.jpg
48 KB, 500x493
>>
File: kellinn.jpg (53 KB, 500x506) Image search: [Google]
kellinn.jpg
53 KB, 500x506
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>676310371
I don't usually use kik. tell me anon, why shouldn't i blast myself today?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 87baed8c76_91604075_o2.jpg (206 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
87baed8c76_91604075_o2.jpg
206 KB, 900x720
>>
>>676312190
Not about why you shouldn't
Nothing I or anybody can say will change a thing
I just want to see your point of view, your life and what made you this way.
>>
Listen to this if you're feeling down /b/ros. It's bitter sweet but it makes me feel better anyway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l5lJDvqWi4
The whole album is great
>>
File: tumblr_nnbdicOlfh1uobqeco1_500.jpg (136 KB, 500x543) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnbdicOlfh1uobqeco1_500.jpg
136 KB, 500x543
>>676290646
im the kellin poster, but i feel for you /b/ro, my fiancee passed away, it it was a strung out affair, i havn't bounced back yet, i miss her more then anything, we spent our highschool years making music and were offered a deal, but that fell through due to her health complictions, now im alone, fucked ub the head and no proper education. the only reason i havn't killed my self is for her, sorry if thats faggy, but i feel i have to accomplish our dreams.

just know, your a real man, there is a rainbow after the rain /b/ro
>>
>>676290646
That's what you get for going after 3d and not listening to our enlightened NEETs. I'm currently feeling the pinch too with a shit overnight job but at least i have no responsibilities outside of rent.
>>
>>
I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.
>>
File: wp_ss_20160328_0003.png (263 KB, 1244x1280) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160328_0003.png
263 KB, 1244x1280
>>676298689
>I'm incredibly funny. But eventually they want to have a serious conversation and I'm mentally incapable of doing so. I guess in response to feeling uncomfortable in social situations I make jokes. I'm always uncomfortable so I'm always joking.

I know that feel. I'm the same way and it played a huge role in the ruin of the best relationship I ever had. (pic related: I'm too ashamed to unblock the part I crossed out.)

You're not a fag anon.
>>
File: 1455749344029.jpg (708 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455749344029.jpg
708 KB, 1920x1080
I'm quiet and nobody likes me because of this. Why cant i find a bro to just chill with without exchanging verbal nonsense.
>>
>>676312730
I feel all alone. i think my mental state has been completely broken. it's not that i don't have people in my life, it's just that i have people who make me feel alone. my "Family" is shit tier as well. crazy grandparents whom i live with, insane mom who abused me as a child always comes here to ruin my life more and more every day... i can't even relate to people anymore, and i just can't get the thought of suicide out of my head. i just have no peace of mind, not here and by now i guess not anywhere. i have an iq of around 150, i used to be in a top tier elit squad in the army, i'm not a nobody, i'm not a loser, yet i feel like i am and i just can't help it because of the way i live and where i live. i feel like a bird in a cage, and it's killing me everyday and it's gotten so bad that i'm afraid that already beyond the point of being ever repaired. i feel emotionally numbed, or heavily depressed. i have no clue of what is happiness anymore and if i laugh or smile it's just duo to psychotic breakdowns of insanity like the joker from batman. i don't know bro, i don't think i can keep this up anymore. this life, it's just not for me . :(
>>
First ex. Dated for only 5 months, she used me for money,
Second ex. Dated for a year, i ignore her for a week and she cheats on me with some beaner she known only a week
Third ex. Turned everyone against me, wanted me to change. Was seeing a guy behind my back but didnt care.
Fourth ex. Stubborn bitch
Currently dating, another stubborn bitch
>>
>>676290435
I feel you man
>>
>>676287486
She's not fucking worth it. Cheating cunt
>>
>>676289789
I I'm i I'm i I'm i im i im
Its not all about her, always.
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.